Page 7428 of 7876 FirstFirst ... 642869287328737874187423742674277428742974307433743874787528 ... LastLast
Results 148,541 to 148,560 of 157511

Thread: Questions, questions and more questions (READ THE OP FOR ANSWERS)

What isn't an island. Maybe earth was an island in space too. Is that why it doesn't have a type. Really makes you think.

Blog Entries
    "trust me bro britain and japan is super special exceptional because island bro, no other place has legendary AoG stuff beyond the 1st century bro"

Quote Originally Posted by neveron View Post
    Tamamo possessed Bao Si in 8th century China. Some magical things stuck around on the mainland for quite a while - there's still some out there right now, hidden out of sight. Paisen's a Xian!

It was probably somewhat different (Xuanzang's a lady, for instance), but I'd wager that the broad strokes are probably still the same. Xuanzang-the-Servant has made reference to the other main characters, I guess.
    On top of this, there's also the fact that there's always a mix of real-life experience and "just slapped on thanks to legends", so you can't really tell what's real and what's not just because her profile says she lived at the same time as the story takes place. The fact that separating myth and reality, especially with servants, is not something you can really do, has been hammered in so hard by this point I'm not sure why people still try.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamerad View Post
    "trust me bro britain and japan is super special exceptional because island bro, no other place has legendary AoG stuff beyond the 1st century bro"
    Let's wait for Nasu to discover Australia.
    He'll invent something like: "The AoG never ended in Australia because super mega island and nobody noticed because... Mage Association?"

Quote Originally Posted by Mementore View Post
    He'll invent something like: "The AoG never ended in Australia because super mega island and nobody noticed because... Mage Association?"
    Nah, they already made the rainbow snake like anubis and made her a loli in requiem, im not salty about that at all....

aus should have been in the AOG till the fucking 17th century or so lol
    Last edited by Byegod; September 16th, 2020 at 03:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Byegod View Post
    Nah, they already made the rainbow snake like anubis and made her a loli in requiem, im not salty about that at all....

aus should have been in the AOG till the fucking 17th century or so lol
    I will read Fate requiem once there are some more volumes out.
    By the way, Papua New Guinea should have been AoG till...the 20th century?
    Last edited by Mementore; September 16th, 2020 at 04:03 PM.

We Want to Protect that Head OverMaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mementore View Post
    I don't think Nasu and Type-Moon even know the Southern Hemisphere exists.

I mean, is there any Servant at all coming from the south of the Equator? I can't remember any at the moment.

US Friend Code
    The Australian Rainbow Serpent is in Requiem

Besides that uhhhhhhhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    I don't think Nasu and Type-Moon even know the Southern Hemisphere exists.

I mean, is there any Servant at all coming from the south of the Equator? I can't remember any at the moment.
    I mean chaldea is in antactica..... but then again thats worthless either way and raises far too many questions

Quote Originally Posted by Kamerad View Post
    Maybe Journey to the West isn't super aog stuff all along.

Just some monkey on crack.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Asunder's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    I'm trying to find a Hollow Atraxia scene where Rin tries to get Shirou to counterfeit artwork. Does anyone know where that is?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asunder View Post
    I'm trying to find a Hollow Atraxia scene where Rin tries to get Shirou to counterfeit artwork. Does anyone know where that is?
    The one where she tells him about Luvia and London.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    The Australian Rainbow Serpent is in Requiem

Besides that uhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Nzambi, also in Requiem.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by fumei View Post
    On top of this, there's also the fact that there's always a mix of real-life experience and "just slapped on thanks to legends", so you can't really tell what's real and what's not just because her profile says she lived at the same time as the story takes place. The fact that separating myth and reality, especially with servants, is not something you can really do, has been hammered in so hard by this point I'm not sure why people still try.
    But then there's stuff like everyone being super 100% certain it wasn't Raikou that beheaded Shuten, despite all legends going that way

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Nzambi, also in Requiem.
    Oh yeah the equator cuts right through the Congo so I suppose so

Can someone clarify why Shiki's third personality is not THE most powerful entity in the nasuverse? She's the embodiment or at the very least connected to the root, she has reality warping powers yet somehow she's only second to arcuied and that's not counting other entities like types and beasts. Is it just simply because she couldn't be bothered to do so? I dont see that being a problem with gil who is still the strongest HF when not even trying. She was also described as around ciel level but i dont think that matters anyway when she has reality warping. I just based this from the wiki so it might just be fanon but please feel free to correct me

Have you considered that maybe fighting and changing the world are two different things.

Actually yes but im not sure. Is that really it?

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Nasu put her in the Ciel tier, as being able to fight defensively against Servants.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

how different do you think the Fate route would be if Saber still had her dick?