Page 6357 of 7876 FirstFirst ... 53575857625763076347635263556356635763586359636263676407645768577357 ... LastLast
Results 127,121 to 127,140 of 157513

Thread: Questions, questions and more questions (READ THE OP FOR ANSWERS)

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Shirou is always a good camparison, I mean he's the Adam West of okay no this one isn't working
    Never leave a pun unfinished, or you will not ride eternal, all shiny and chrome. Mediocre!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asunder View Post
    A+ str was enough to completely negate an A np
    Actually yes, the math checks out. A+ is bigger than A.

While its male fanbase seems significantly larger, does anyone have a rough idea on how big Type Moons female fanbase is?

- - - Updated - - -

Even a guess is fine too.

Blog Entries
    I thought kota's book informed us definitively that Aoko was shirou's mother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Blog Entries
    Shirou doesn't have brown hair like Aoko's brown hair that is brown.

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderSnapper View Post
    While its male fanbase seems significantly larger, does anyone have a rough idea on how big Type Moons female fanbase is?

- - - Updated - - -

Even a guess is fine too.
    you should have watched FGO fes when Holmes was announced as servant.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Actually yes, the math checks out. A+ is bigger than A.
    Pluses are just temporary doubling, no? Not all that surprising that Herk could counter something like that every once in a while.
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Blog Entries
    Herk is Herk I wouldn't be surprised if he could swat down Clarent or Balmung

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asunder View Post
    Or that his legend just happens to have Calabolg being a major weakness?" But I'm sure the exploding calabolg has no value in a fight against him.
    here i thought it has to be used by genuine ulster warrior so emiya using caladbolg on cu wouldnt trigger any geas

btw what are we talking about again
    I haz a patreon please support onegai:
    clickable fancy banner link

Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Pluses are just temporary doubling, no? Not all that surprising that Herk could counter something like that every once in a while.
    But isn't an A-Rank NP more like an A++ attack?
    That said, since God Hand is an all-or-nothing defense (unlike, say, Armor of Fafnir), I'd say it really didn't account into Herakles parrying Caladbolg II unless maybe it really took one of his lives (which I don't think it did - presumably, the reader would have been shown him regenerating if that was the case). My guess is that it was "just" a combination of STR A+ and END A (A+? Can't remember).

Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    btw what are we talking about again
    Some people see a lot of underselling of Archer in this forum and then try to wank him as a reaction.
    Or switch the order of events depending on your sympathies, I suppose.
    Both sides are annoying, to be honest.

Less fact-based question, based on this, but are there other theories on what the ritual preceding EXTRA could be? Of course everything we know very much points to Aylesbury, what with the very inconspicuous "a certain ritual" and how it took place in a local town in England, but something I don't really like about it (and I could just be overthinking this) is that if Aylesbury is supposed to be like the big thing for the DAs, reviving the Dark Six and all, I just find it really off putting that although we're given info about life back on Earth from various parts of EXTRA, there's no mention of anything DA related.

Of course everyone's not gonna be talking about that in the middle of the HGW, but during the parts where we actually do get the backstory, it feels a bit weird.

So yeah, do people have any other theories on what they think it could've been, or even something that undoubtedly proves its Aylesbury (even more than what we have now)?
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

Q: In the World of EXTRA, what is the reason that Mana has become depleted?
    A: To be direct to the point, EXTRA is a possible alternative route that occurred due to a "certain ritual" which supposed to occur in the 20XXs happening much earlier in the 1970's.
    It's premature Aylesbury. How the mana depletion connects to reviving the Dark Six is anyone's guess.

Mate, that's noice as fuck! Vagrant's Avatar
    Wherever my body is, my heart is still in Straya, cunt
    Blog Entries
    Ritual didn't work and got stuck at the halfway point, just sucking power constantly unable to stop? Given that DAs aren't rocking the world with the Dark Six right now we can probably assume with relative safety that the premature ritual failed.

That'd probably be how I'd bullshit it if I ever had to deal with handling a scenario involving EXTRA and DAs.

somewhere on some continent, in some random city of some merit.
    If archer projected mordred a sword would artoria be weak to it? And can he even project it?

- - - Updated - - -

Also could rule breaker against ruler?

- - - Updated - - -

And is there a limit to the level of a servant that media could countrol, and also why is she so mad at summoning koijiro that guy is a gem as an assassin and assassin who's sword skills are as good as artoria, and has phanatsm/ skill that near impossible to block or dodge and something even saber sees as a serious threat, I'd be like hey media if you don't want him I'll take him, and gets magic spammed to death.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    He's not a cute girl who shoots beams, he's useless.
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by venomking View Post
    If archer projected mordred a sword would artoria be weak to it? And can he even project it?
    If the sword is noted for having an advantage against Saber when wielded by Mordred, don't see why not unless he's not able to project that feature. As for whether he could or not, is Clarent a divine construct or EX rank?

Also could rule breaker against ruler?
    What verb are you going for here?

And is there a limit to the level of a servant that media could countrol, and also why is she so mad at summoning koijiro that guy is a gem as an assassin and assassin who's sword skills are as good as artoria, and has phanatsm/ skill that near impossible to block or dodge and something even saber sees as a serious threat, I'd be like hey media if you don't want him I'll take him, and gets magic spammed to death.
    Well, she's able to force Saber into obeying her with two CS, and nearly broke her with one. Definitely not someone like Gilgamesh.

As for her not liking Kojirou, what good is a bodyguard that can't travel with you? While he's pretty skilled with his sword, he'd lose to pretty much anyone else in the 5th HGW if he wasn't in the extremely favorable terrain that the temple provides, and would still lose without Medea's help against the likes of Herakles, Cu, and Gilgamesh.
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by savepoints View Post
    Less fact-based question, based on this, but are there other theories on what the ritual preceding EXTRA could be? Of course everything we know very much points to Aylesbury, what with the very inconspicuous "a certain ritual" and how it took place in a local town in England, but something I don't really like about it (and I could just be overthinking this) is that if Aylesbury is supposed to be like the big thing for the DAs, reviving the Dark Six and all, I just find it really off putting that although we're given info about life back on Earth from various parts of EXTRA, there's no mention of anything DA related.

Of course everyone's not gonna be talking about that in the middle of the HGW, but during the parts where we actually do get the backstory, it feels a bit weird.

So yeah, do people have any other theories on what they think it could've been, or even something that undoubtedly proves its Aylesbury (even more than what we have now)?
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by peanuts View Post
    In the reenaction, Waver and Gray are exploring the catacombs and run into not ghosts but some bone soldiers, and Waver notes that the mana in the area is flowing into the recording band (as in the kirokutai from ghost liner) engraved in the air and using bones as mediums to take form into something that's almost like an incomplete servant, with missing reiki, whatever that's being translated as in FGO; ps: they're also described as shadow heroic spirits, so there you go).

But behind the bone soldiers there is an armored figure whom Gray senses is a Seibaface even though her face is obstructed by a helmet. Said Seibaface tells them it's too early and that the future king hasn't awoken, and that Gray is supposed to be on the surface, whereas she is meant to be underground.

armoed seibaface↓

I also neglected to mention that the reason why Gray left the village in the first place was because the corpse of someone who looked exactly like Gray was mysteriously found, which made Blackmore, the grave warden, tell her to leave.

The Seibaface leaves, and Gray tries to reach her but is being overwhelmed by the bone soldiers because Addo seems to not be working properly. So when things are getting desperate, Addo shines, and (right after an interlude where the priest of the village church says that he might have to kill the divine child of this land when the time is ripe, just like how their forerunners guided Gransurg Blackmore to the beyond) out comes a knight in silver armor and a bit of a haze around him that would suggest he's not fully there.

He's annoyed about being summoned improperly, particularly about him being summoned at all as opposed to the other knights, but he takes a look at Addo and realizes that it the scythe woke him up to protect Gray despite not being in any condition to.

Gray asks who he is, and on reflex he says that he's Addo, with the ihihihihi that Addo usually gives, but he then slaps his temple for goofing up. They’ve been sleeping together so long that their personalities have mixed a bit, or so, and he tells Gray for now to remember the name Kay.

Maybe it has something to do with Dark Souls there and Saber is the real culprit, not vampires.

That'd be some sick foreshadowing, ngl
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

somewhere on some continent, in some random city of some merit.
    Against Hercules yea I don't see him winning, but I could see sneaking on gill and then useing tsubume gashu on him with, becuase I doubt bill can do what saber did, lancer can barley handle saber, thou cu is debatable, really it comes down to if one could summon him normally so he could leave the temple, but when even saber can barley beat you in a sword fight you know your a good sword fighter, but your also mixing In a really good sword fighter who on the level of the King of knights with presence concealment and low mana cost NP/skill, all in all Id say he's not a bad servant especially for an an Assassin, thou I'd soposed he is uselss less if he can only move in the temple. Thou know that a think about it why doesn't he make a pact with another master like Rin or some other Mage, would the be able to the temple? I mean if he could just leave the temple and had a good mana supply I'd say he be the quite the dangerous servant.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Spoiler:

Maybe it has something to do with Dark Souls there and Saber is the real culprit, not vampires.
    she didn't kindle the flame

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by savepoints View Post
    reviving the Dark Six and all, I just find it really off putting that although we're given info about life back on Earth from various parts of EXTRA, there's no mention of anything DA related.
    p sure nameless talks about dead apostles during round 4
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.