Page 7243 of 7877 FirstFirst ... 6243674371437193723372387241724272437244724572487253729373437743 ... LastLast
Results 144,841 to 144,860 of 157539

Thread: Questions, questions and more questions (READ THE OP FOR ANSWERS)

Blog Entries
    In fate extra li shuwin was forcibly converted to a Berserker, retaining the benefits of the assassin class container. Being able to use more of his in life abilities because of the two containers being able to contain more of his original abilities made him a terrifying opponent
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    I'm not sure I understand your question correctly, but I think the closest to that was Semiramis' summoning as an Assassin dual classed into Caster.
    If I wanted to summon both Lancelot Berserker and Lancelot Saber as a single servant, would that be possible?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Urameshi Yūsuke View Post
    If I wanted to summon both Lancelot Berserker and Lancelot Saber as a single servant, would that be possible?
    If it's in a FGO event sure
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

JP Friend Code
    No one cares.
    Blog Entries
    No.

You either get a Saber or a Berserker.

"......"

Quote Originally Posted by Thedoctor View Post
    Why can't we all be as sexually devious as Renko?

Miscellaneous Info

Quote Originally Posted by Renko
    "I really loathe Fanfictions that are so horrendously horrible, it makes me want to go get my massive NAIL BAT OF RAPTURE and swing it real HARD to any AUTHOR who will dare create such filthy and disgusting piece of literature!"

"THEY WON'T SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY....THEY WILL SUFFER!"

Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    If it's in a FGO event sure
    the quality posts I come here for.

Quote Originally Posted by Renko View Post
    No.

So it’s never been done in canon before?

JP Friend Code
    You're asking for something like Avenger Nobunaga who is a mix of many Nobunagas or like someone who has 2 classes combined? like Alkeides being Archer and Avenger
    Last edited by Hakuno; August 23rd, 2019 at 10:23 PM.

The first one? Basically a servant closer to the fanon idea of a full heroic spirit being summoned, with everything that entails such as there being contradictions. Would Nobunga be closer to that?

JP Friend Code
    I think so, her Saint Graph is an aggregation of every possible Nobunaga. But from the little that I know her existence is super unstable

US Friend Code
    I think Saber Diarmuid is technically sharing a Saint Graph with Lancer Diarmuid and swaps between them? Though they're also separate personalities so in a way it's like Jekyll and Hyde? Maybe? I'm not entirely clear.

Living Dead Girl
    Here's how you get both:
    summon lancelot saber
    let him fuck your wife
    you now have lancelot berserker
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    and here we come across a curious instance of a prosaic carmen figuratum expressed on multiple semantic strata wherein the increase both of literary temperature as noted by the laterally expanding index and the cognitive fervour rendered in monolithic paragraphs crystallises a sense of spiralling delirium which textually imaged akin to sound waves on a vertical axis could be visually rendered as a sequence of high-energy sustained primal screams emanating thusly the following sentiment: "fuuuuck ooooooff graaand oooordeeer reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

The big brained answer.

The same way Arc does when she teleports I'd assume. The surrounding spiritrons are taken in and reformed into Arc's body.
    Having a soul for a body does not limit to the soul as a body, it is still operating on a higher level, it just means it can also interact with physical things.

Servant bodies are made of ether, elemental bodies are made of ?
    Servant bodies materialize around a spiritual core that if goes kaput the Servants go kaput. Never heard of an elemental having one of those.
    Love you a bunch mate. Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Renko View Post
    No.

Or you happen to be Diarmuid or Kintoki

"Why not both"?

Banned
    Blog Entries
    In terms of raw power, Gilgamesh is probably one of the strongest Servants around, but in terms of power that they are actually willing to use on the average battle, Gilgamesh clearly isn't. As a specific example, in terms of that "power that they are willing to use", who is stronger: Gilgamesh or Arturia Alter (Saber version)?

I'm not sure I understand your question correctly, but I think the closest to that was Semiramis' summoning as an Assassin dual classed into Caster.
    Wait whaaat?

JP Friend Code
    591286971/Lead
    Quote Originally Posted by falseCeilings View Post
    Wait whaaat?
    Amakusa punched in the Konami code when he did the summoning ritual, so instead of getting Semi as a Caster or an Assassin he got her as a mix. This is why she has class skills for both the Assassin and Caster classes, as well as having the Gardens while being an Assassin.

Quote Originally Posted by Apo Mats
    Double Summon. The skill possessed by Assassin of “Red,” Semiramis. It is an underhanded skill that is only invoked when certain conditions are met during the summoning ritual, like a “command input on the title screen.”
    Of course, this kind of skill has some restrictions, with the three Knight classes (Saber, Archer and Lancer) and some of the extra classes (like Ruler, Shielder and Avenger) incapable of being applied to the Double Summon skill. In other words, only a combination of the Berserker, Caster, Assassin or Rider classes is possible. However, though rare, a modern day extra class like Gunner can apparently be combined with another class through this skill.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Actually, she doesn't have Class Skills for Caster. She has a specific Skill for her familiars, and everything regarding her Territory comes from her Noble Phantasm.

That's why I said she's dual classed, not multiclassed. :-P

Huh. Didn't know that. Figured she was just a weird Assassin.

JP Friend Code
    591286971/Lead
    Actually, she doesn't have Class Skills for Caster. She has a specific Skill for her familiars, and everything regarding her Territory comes from her Noble Phantasm.

That's why I said she's dual classed, not multiclassed. :-P
    No?

Quote Originally Posted by Semi's Apo Sheet
    Territory Creation: EX
    Creates an area that is advantageous to oneself as a magus.
    By gathering specific materials, it is possible to create a "Hanging Garden", superior to a "Temple".

Item Creation: C
    Allows the creation of items that carry magical energy.
    Semiramis specializes in poisons, so she can't make any other types of tools.
    She has both Territory Creation and Item Creation. She's had them since Apocrypha.

US Friend Code
    Shielder was mentioned back in Apo mats? I know Mash was created way back in FSN development but that's still surprising to me.

The same way Arc does when she teleports I'd assume. The surrounding spiritrons are taken in and reformed into Arc's body.
    Having a soul for a body does not limit to the soul as a body, it is still operating on a higher level, it just means it can also interact with physical things.

Servant bodies are made of ether, elemental bodies are made of ?
    Servant bodies materialize around a spiritual core that if goes kaput the Servants go kaput. Never heard of an elemental having one of those.

Bonus question, if you would be so kind.

The wiki doesnt have a source for this part, instead they use zouken as a refference.

Zouken is a soul that controls a puppet body. Are dead apostoles the same? I suppose that that is why they can move even if they are jusf feet, because the body is then just a puppet that is being operated from somewhere else.

Can you give me a quote for this regarding vampires, specifically?

Also, what sort of spell did Natalia use to kill the vampire on the plane? What did she do? I assume she severed the connection between the soul and the body