Page 7687 of 7877 FirstFirst ... 668771877587763776777682768576867687768876897692769777377787 ... LastLast
Results 153,721 to 153,740 of 157539

Thread: Questions, questions and more questions (READ THE OP FOR ANSWERS)

Stats don't matter as much for EMIYA because he can just copy the wielder's stats for whatever NP he projects, to the point where even Fate route Shirou can replicate Saber's A rank strength and go through God Hand.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Clown View Post
    Stats don't matter.
    Fixed it for you.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Daiki View Post
    I'm starting to miss dartz, Milbunk and christemo.
    I just wanted to point out that today for like the first time in a few years i decided to log on and randomly browse threads and saw this so thanks for summoning me lol.

Tell me about your best girl, and why she is Sakura Matou. Best Girl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Byegod View Post
    I mean a average b-class servant shouldnt be able it take out so many lives from herc should he? so that means ergo emiya isnt b class :^)
    No, EMIYA is still B class.

And Herc is also B class because he got whipped by a B class.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Since Liz defeted Gilgamesh and she's B+, it stands to reason that everyone else is B class at best.

The whole class thingy is distributed so arbitrarily it honestly doesn't matter. In my opinion it's always just how much magical power one can exhibit.
    I remember Gilgamesh talking about in his interlude about a dragon that has magical energy stronger than A class servants. That's my consensus

The better answer is the answers will be so vague that you can fill in the gaps and then argue about who's headcanon is right for the next decade or so

Tell me about your best girl, and why she is Sakura Matou. Best Girl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Takashi View Post
    The whole class thingy is distributed so arbitrarily it honestly doesn't matter. In my opinion it's always just how much magical power one can exhibit.
    I remember Gilgamesh talking about in his interlude about a dragon that has magical energy stronger than A class servants. That's my consensus
    If it is just magical power, then why does Caster suck so much ass?

Okay weird question, which rinface has been the nicest towards ritsuka? So far:
    Ishtar tried to kill him the first 4 times they met just because he was near her.
    Eresh tried to murder entire chaldea after getting manipulated by nergal and tried to kill ritsuka twice.
    Space ishtar only tried to scare him without actual bad intentions when she learned ritsuka is a master (Not counting valentine cause that is a gag and no way that happened lorewise)
    So it's space ishtar?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Voyager seemed to also recognize that the girls were all Servants as soon as we saw them.

“They all… have the same exact face? ‘Quintuplets’... I think is what you call that?”

“Not in this case. Those girls up there aren’t quintuplets, just multiple versions of the same Servant who’ve been summoned at the same time. I’ve never seen so many Servants with the same Spirit Origin in one place though.”

“Woooah… So that type of thing… is happening here?”

Each of them may have a different Class, but even so that’s still fairly rare.
    Is what the 2 Exelfelt sisters in the 3rd Grail War the same as this?
    Summoning the same Servant in different classes?

US Friend Code
    The Lizzes in Requiem all had different Masters. I'm pretty sure the Third War Edelfelts technically counted as a single Master.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Hawkeye's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    The Lizzes in Requiem all had different Masters. I'm pretty sure the Third War Edelfelts technically counted as a single Master.
    This, also both of their servants were of the Saber class. With the Lizzies, it's basically like five masters summoned Liz, Brave Liz, Halloween Liz, Cinder-Ellie etc. and put them in one team. For the Third War Saber, it's much as HA displays, summoning both Saber and Saber Alter at once, but they take up the same slot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    are MILFS and lolis the only two types of women you think exist in Ireland?
    Galleries for Stuff
    Gallery for Fate/GUDAGUDA Order
    http://imgur.com/a/4ErFN

Gallery for Learning with Manga! GO
    http://imgur.com/a/qlLc5#0

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    This, also both of their servants were of the Saber class. With the Lizzies, it's basically like five masters summoned Liz, Brave Liz, Halloween Liz, Cinder-Ellie etc. and put them in one team. For the Third War Saber, it's much as HA displays, summoning both Saber and Saber Alter at once, but they take up the same slot.
    So how did the Edelfelt single Master thing work? Was it due to the fact their family magecraft focuses on having two sisters to enhance it?

And for the Sabers there, it was like they summoned two aspects of the same Servant?

夜属 Nightkin
    Quote Originally Posted by warellis View Post
    So how did the Edelfelt single Master thing work? Was it due to the fact their family magecraft focuses on having two sisters to enhance it?

And for the Sabers there, it was like they summoned two aspects of the same Servant?
    That is the explanation we get.

I’m defeated, unable to fully utilize my weapons to my advantage.
    ….This is a Saber-class Servant.
    But what the hell is this?
    The two girls are using their own Heroic Spirit “Saber”.

[Saber] “It seems your preparation wasn’t enough, huh. The Master of Edelfelt are two sisters, I wonder, haven’t you heard of it before?”

Sisters―so that’s the magical specialty of their bloodline.
    So the naturally abhorred concept of “two successors” is the origin of their name of the Scales.
    Then that means…the girls are as one Master, commanding different sides of the same Heroic Spirit….!
    That makes me wonder if The Zugzwang could use their specialty to summon 9 parts of the same servant, if they all activated their magic crest at the same time as the king performed the summoning.
    For those that dont remember how they work.

The Magic Crest of Zugzwang was divided among them. Half of it was possessed by the King, and the other half was possessed by those who were designated as Pawns. Normally, it was only powerful enough to somewhat supplement their Magic Circuits.

However, by having them all activate the Magic Crest together like this, the Crest demonstrated its original power. That was to link with the power and minds of the others. It was a form of magecraft which didn’t raise their power individually, but increased all of their powers to the level of the King.

Naturally, the price was enormous. This magecraft which abuses their bodies and Magic Circuits beyond their limits was truly just like doping. In exchange for temporarily raising their abilities, the Pawns lost the general utility of their Magic Circuits and could only exist as ‘soldier ants’. Naturally, their lifespan after being turned into soldier ants was extremely short—but they had no regrets about being sacrificial pieces for the prosperity of their clan

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Faldeus thinks the Zugzwang would all share a single Servant (that's his first speculated explanation for Hippolyte having multiple Masters) and Faldeus is consistently never right about anything ever, so yes, the Zugzwang get 9 facets of the same being.

Blog Entries
    Gànjiàng and Mòyē.
    Aren't Emiya's swords named Kanshou and Bakuya? Are these the chinese readings of the characters? The fuck's going on?
    Call me 想φαγω.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooncake View Post
    I get this vague feeling from your posts that you're looking down on people who don't share your view, which is what it is, but at least take a moment to snort some common sense between those hits of pretension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    My opinion is better than your opinion, so it isn't up for debate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun
    Telling us that you're rich is not going to make anyone stop laughing at you for believing in self-insert NTR.
    Quote Originally Posted by ResidentSeagull View Post
    You seriously underestimate the human potential for wanting to fuck stuff, my dude.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan
    Welcome to BL, new user. Don't forget to fate/stay mad

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AAM1232's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Temflakes403 View Post
    Aren't Emiya's swords named Kanshou and Bakuya? Are these the chinese readings of the characters? The fuck's going on?
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Fate/side material - Encyclopedia: Gan Jiang and Mo Ye (Noble Phantasms), p.057
    Gan Jiang and Mo Ye [Noble Phantasms]
    Kansho-Byakuya.
    The Yin-Yang paired swords which Archer favoured.
    The swords forged by the famed swords smith Kansho of Wu, during the Spring Autumn period of China.
    Kansho received orders from the King of Wu to forge the imperial sword, however, he could not think of ways to forge swords that fit such orders. He was really frustrated and desperate.
    Seeing this situation, his wife Byakuya decided to gamble her own life.
    In order to forge items reaching the realm of Gods, sacrificing of human lives is absolutely necessary.
    Thus Byakuya hurled herself into the furnace in front of the husband she loved, using her own life to help the Essence of Five Mountains and the Metal of Six Heroes meld.
    Kansho forged the two swords in grief.
    These are Kansho and Byakuya, a pair of twin swords that reflect Yin and Yang.
    Since they were forged with the best materials and human life, their abilities as swords are great. In addition, they also have aspects as magical weapons used in Witchcraft and Rituals.
    It is unknown why Archer chose to carve what seems to be spells of warding all over the swords."

JP Friend Code
    And Jiang Ziya has those as well, but he predates the creators by several hundred years. Maybe the ones he has are the prototypes.

Wanna check, ive heard multiple times over the years that takuechi has ferrari's or some other expensive type of car but is there a source for that

JP Friend Code
    Tbh I kinda want to see a servant connected to that tale. Could even do something cool like the HS can switch between the king, Chi, and the assassin due to the connection to the tomb of the three kings.