Page 7425 of 7876 FirstFirst ... 642569257325737574157420742374247425742674277430743574757525 ... LastLast
Results 148,481 to 148,500 of 157511

Thread: Questions, questions and more questions (READ THE OP FOR ANSWERS)

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    And they say Mordred is the brute one

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    The only thing I can see double accel helping is reload time which he uses against Kirei in the final fight in Zero.
    Though Stagnate might help for sniping since it slows down heartbeats; it also makes him pretty much blind so not really.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

We Want to Protect that Head OverMaster's Avatar
    I have to assume that right after being summoned for the Fifth War, just having gone through all the Zero bullshit from her perspective, and having just seen her new Master was some gaping ginger, Saber had a subconscious death wish that moved her to try and block Noble Phantasms with her face.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Honestly don't see much of Stagnate's use other than masking his presence from Volumen Hydrargyrum, which HAPPENS to be only detecting motion and heat, so it's a very specific ability for that very specific moment. Negative points for dulling his senses as well.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One forumghost's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    I have to assume that right after being summoned for the Fifth War, just having gone through all the Zero bullshit from her perspective, and having just seen her new Master was some gaping ginger, Saber had a subconscious death wish that moved her to try and block Noble Phantasms with her face.
    Nah, Saber just wants to show off how cool she is by beating her opponents best moves, imo it's an extension of her silly over-competitiveness. Like how she forced Shirou to stay in the batting cages for an hour because how dare he be better then her on her first try. Or how she nearly causes him to drown in Hollow because he beat her in swimming, and so she forces him to swim against her until she beats him because he's too exhausted to continue.

Blog Entries
    Saber's revamped skillset from FGO SQ applied to FSN when

Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    This. The whole point of Kerry's Origin Shots is that they do more damage relevant to the amount of MP the victim is using, so you want them to know that you're there, in order to get that extra 2000 bonus damage when they try to block.

- - - Updated - - -

Like how Saber's Instinct stopped working for just long enough for Diarmuid to cripple her and seal Excalibur until an appropriately dramatic moment?
    More than that really.

Blow up Kayneth's house so all those dozens of mystic codes don't have to actually be talked about or made because Urobuchi and magecraft doesn't click.

Get rid of Kayneth immediately as a fighter/magus after one fight where he only does one thing (moeblob).

Caster doesn't know any magic and just relies on a book to do whatever.

Waver knows barely anything. Tokiomi dies after doing just one thing really. Kotomine doesn't really know magic well. Kiritsugu doesn't really know magic well. Uryuu lmao. Kariya lol.

Gilgamesh doesn't actually do anything other than yell at people, drink wine with Kotomine and hang around lazily.

Irisviel doesn't really do much other than go "I love Kiritsugu." and be a nice girl, and get punched by Kirei a few times. I chalk that up to Urobuchi wanting more suffering + not really getting how to write a Homunculus and also needing a reason (which is still dumb honestly) to have Avalon not be used by Saber so she can't stomp anyone that isn't named Gilgamesh.

As far as Saber vs Lancer in F/SN. I think it's a bit harsh to say much of her performance against everyone (which to be fair consists generally of surviving against top tier servants with actual masters and/or top tier masters. Taking noble phantasms and learning about enemy names without giving up information on herself and so on.)

Since you know, you have to consider she had no actual link so all she had was the tank she was summoned with, with no real way to get anything more since she was getting nothing from Shirou until the banging happens in Fate, and her dragon reactor couldn't work properly either as a result.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamerad View Post
    Saber's revamped skillset from FGO SQ applied to FSN when
    That's just her in general when she has actual magic energy to spare.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Urobuchi Servant sheets for SIN also have 1 to 3 sentences per Skill/NP.

Ironically enough, that was the one time he put some effort into lore, and it was lmao fruit TAs.

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    Cu was under CS.

But yes, Saber is dumb. I'm-gonna-take-your-NP-to-the-face dumb. Her tactic when facing an opponent about to NP is literally just "let's just see what it does, it surely can't hurt me if I take it directly to my face!"
    To be fair, Avalon is a hell of a drug. If you've been able to 'lol, nope' anti-earth attacks for the last 15-20 years you'd probably develop Wolverine level survival instincts too.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

Also last question about kititsugu, why doesn't use enhancement everytime hes holding a weapon?

Blog Entries
    Can Nobu actually harm achilles?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AAM1232's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Glazy View Post
    Can Nobu actually harm achilles?
    Maybe if she aims for the heel and it hits.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    burns his heel with her rm
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Just a question. How exactly is the throne handling the storage?

Ill give an example. We have 4 timelines and the person in example is saber. Timeline 1 has og saber. Timeline 2 has mostly the same saber with very minute difference. Timeline 3 has lancer arthoria. Timeline 4 has og saber but instead of failing she managed to save camelot.

How do the throne store arthoria? Does it just congregate all four and then slap a label "arthoria" on it? Does the 4 have their each own compartment? Are 1 and 2 congregated provided that their similarities underwhelms their differences?

This has long bug me. I know that a heroic spirit can qualify for multiple classes but mostly they are the same person from the same life. Kid gil, archer gil, caster gil are different classes but are the same person and only came from different point of life of the person gilgamesh. Saber and lancer arthoria however seem very different with each other that the latter is outright called an alternate by her character material.

Blog Entries
    Well Lancer Artoria and the "Artoria that saves camelot" doesn't exist in other words besides FGO/ Chaldea Summon System. For all "regular" words there is just only 1 saber artoria. Like there's no "Caster Artoria" in like Fate/strange fake words or like all the Lostbelt Kings.

Quote Originally Posted by Glazy View Post
    Well Lancer Artoria and the "Artoria that saves camelot" doesn't exist in other words besides FGO/ Chaldea Summon System. For all "regular" words there is just only 1 saber artoria. Like there's no "Caster Artoria" in like Fate/strange fake words or like all the Lostbelt Kings.
    You mean to say that they're not actually recorded on the throne and are only summonable by chaldea summoning system which for some reason can summon what if servants?

Chaldea's summon system can summon the servants they've encountered, compared to taking the amalgamation of myths that is in the Throne, yes

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AAM1232's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    It's the Spirit Origin list in My Room if you're wondering.

Dueling with Giant Robots to achieve Understanding naschyamamoto's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    So that's the lore explanation for that. This makes a lot more sense than them just having "greater access to the Throne of Heroes" or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    There was contributing. And suggestions and . . . okay a bunch of people demanding me to write this.

Quote Originally Posted by Aiden View Post
    Well yeah, that last one always happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Zurvan View Post
    Chaldea's summon system can summon the servants they've encountered, compared to taking the amalgamation of myths that is in the Throne, yes
    Yes but then okita is a CG, lance athoria cannot be simply a case of meet and then recorded. The one encountered is the lion king so lance arthoria have to come from somewhere. Do we have proof that the same heroic spirit from alternate timelines gets mixed up when recorded or are they their own record if they are too different from each other like og arthoria and lance arthoria?
    Last edited by Reverse_side98; September 12th, 2020 at 05:56 AM.