Page 7430 of 7876 FirstFirst ... 643069307330738074207425742874297430743174327435744074807530 ... LastLast
Results 148,581 to 148,600 of 157501

Thread: Questions, questions and more questions (READ THE OP FOR ANSWERS)

Do we have an approximate time of when Sefar was defeated? <3000 BC something?

Quote Originally Posted by Cylascream View Post
    Do we have an approximate time of when Sefar was defeated? <3000 BC something?
    12,000 BC
    Because you are too young. Or too stupid. Or both.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamerad View Post
    so why didn't it help whoever the romanov that has it when they got killed

- - - Updated - - -

did the soviets have anti-mage, anti-mystery weaponry

are you seriously asking if the russians of all people had anti-supernatural and anti-religious weaponry?

Im a little confused with salter in FGO. From what I know in the fuyuki singularity its still just the normal saber getting corrupted by the grail. However in shinjuku no such corruption happened. That salter havent even met FGO mc. She was a rogue servant meaning she was summoned as an alter already. Clearly this is not the same case as jalter who is her own record on the throne since other than name she is not jeanne meaning she can be summoned from the throne as an alter to begin with. Does the same case apply to salter? If i remember right since being an alter is just a corruption of the servant vessel it shouldn't affect the heroic spirit on the throne and instead will just return as some weird experience. My question is there a separate heroic spirit salter on the throne than og saber that can be summoned as an alter?

salter is a darker reflection of king arthur, whether she existed before HF doesn't really matter, because she would exist afterwards (and thus retroactively). she's almost certainly just yet another aspect of the big blob heroic spirit known as "king arthur".

But even then there was no salter during arthuria's life. It cannot be an alternative interpretation when salter is just what saber used to be in life before death minus the black clothing. Salter only existed because of a corruption on a servant vessel which upon its death should just go back as some weird experience to the dying saber. Its not the same as vampire vlad being possible because of his legend attributed to him after death. Tho it may indeed be possible since saber was still "alive" when she turned into salter in HF and can be counted as something that DID happen in her life hence allowing her to be summoned in that version

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    It's FGO, don't think about it too hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

You're probably right. Maybe im just bored

Presia messe noce yor tes mea TwilightsCall's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Remember Saber herself wasn't really a Heroic Spirit in Fate/Stay Night in the same way as other Servants were. She was summoned as her actual self as part of her deal with the Counter Force or w/e (though I'm not sure why the Counter Force needs to make deals with anyone, I'm pretty sure it can just have whoever it wants as a Heroic Spirit...maybe she was heading more to a Counter Guardian type role in FSN). That means it was the real King Arthur that got corrupted by the grail in Heaven's Feel, which would mean on her death, that corrupted version of King Arthur would get recorded on the Throne.

Thus both normal Saber and Saber Alter would both be recorded on the Throne, regardless of FGO shenanigans.
    My Fanfiction - Almost entirely short stories and oneshots

Do you really think Merlin didn't succeed at plucking Seiba's ahoge at least once during their time together?

Blog Entries
    what do we know about the first magic? Especially about its first user
    My servants and mages
    Sorry, my english sucks

Things

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    Incidentally, my idea of encouraging someone is to kidnap them, starve them, and then spend hours a day slapping their bound and gagged body with my penis.

Greatest battle in history
    He-man x Shiki Satsujinki

I love the internet

OH GOD SO CUTE

US Friend Code
    Case Files Mats says the user of the First was born the night that BC became AD so it's almost a sure thing that he's Jesus.

Dueling with Giant Robots to achieve Understanding naschyamamoto's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    What would the First Magic even be, then?

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    There was contributing. And suggestions and . . . okay a bunch of people demanding me to write this.

Quote Originally Posted by Aiden View Post
    Well yeah, that last one always happens.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign
    Case Files Mats says the user of the First was born the night that BC became AD so it's almost a sure thing that he's Jesus.
    I'd laugh so hard if it was a troll move and the First User was Conchobar instead.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by naschyamamoto View Post
    What would the First Magic even be, then?
    As i made some servants that are having acces to it is the first MAgic in my Theory the creation of Life and True Creation that phenomenon MAtter Ex Nihilo the Creatin of Nothing so have i give the first Magic the title " Breath of Genesis"

other Question what is actually with the fourth Magic ? as the second is Zelrechts Kaleidscope , the third Heavens fell of the Einzbern and the fift Aokos .

Also would it be actually possible that more then two Magicians of the same True Magic exist like that one would find the second Magic beside ZElrecht and is it able to teach other in it ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    And i made a Theory based one that many Deities lived in the Age of Gods but some Gods expecially primoridal Gods like the Greek Ererbos or Chaos ,the Egypt Atum , Amaterasu orthe most rominent here in nasuverse Tiamat lived all at the start of it so would it be hypothetical possible that before a "Age of Creation" could have been ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    The First Magic is denial of nil. We don't know what it does but the name implies turning nothing into something/making things stop not existing. So, the power of creation, probably. The Kuonji's Ploy Kickshaw magecraft and Ether clumps are both stated to be connected to the First.

Ploy magecraft is employing fairy tale monsters as familiars. It's described the greatest fiction in the world, derived from from the First. This connection plays into the idea the First can make stuff from human imagination become real.

As for Ether clumps, Ether normally comes in one of the 4 elements (earth, water, fire or wind), but if you really suck at your magecraft, you can make an Ether clump, which is a completely useless substance that doesn't belong to any of the 4 elements. So it's technically making a ball of nothing. But there's an implication that First Magic has an use an/or a need for Ether clumps, so that's where the idea of turning these pieces of nothing into something comes from.

And for the user, all we know about them is:
    - Lord Barthomeloi, greatest mage currently alive, the one with very low opinions on all other lords, pays respects to the First Magician and no one else.
    - They were already erased from the world, but their vestiges still live, so they're being counted as currently alive.
    - They were born the day BC shifted to AD (in other words, it's Jesus but Nasu will never openly admit it).

Going all in on the assumption it's Jesus, a practical application example for the First Magic is multiplying bread and fishes.

JP Friend Code
    003254397 / Ratman
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    As i made some servants that are having acces to it is the first MAgic in my Theory the creation of Life and True Creation that phenomenon MAtter Ex Nihilo the Creatin of Nothing so have i give the first Magic the title " Breath of Genesis"
    That's pretty specific for how abstract the True Magics get - 'materialization of soul' calls forth an entire library of occult background, and Blue doesn't even make sense to the people who understand it. In the same way, if you want to go more New Testament about it, First Magic might be something more in the lines of 'unconditional existence'. Humanity's ability to stand on its feet and start walking without being strung along. Freeness of context. As long as you've got a 'one' in vacuum, then you should be able to crawl your way to infinity, and so on.

Jesus made himself a milestone where humanity abandons the old ways and no longer lives in debt, and maybe that can be extended to humanity and all the Gods, and by extension Alaya and Gaia. For all we know, maybe it's not making Ether out of nothing, maybe it's using Alaya as backing instead of the usual source for Magecraft.

Presia messe noce yor tes mea TwilightsCall's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    We know that the First Magic is related in some way to Ether Clumps (which are apparently something like "materialized nothing"). And we know that Ether Clumps are (theoretically) entirely useless, so that still doesn't give us much to work with.

I've heard it often referred to as "Denial of Nothingness," but I don't know where that's from, or if I'm remembering something else entirely.
    My Fanfiction - Almost entirely short stories and oneshots

Blog Entries
    Be, and it is