Page 7605 of 7876 FirstFirst ... 660571057505755575957600760376047605760676077610761576557705 ... LastLast
Results 152,081 to 152,100 of 157511

Thread: Questions, questions and more questions (READ THE OP FOR ANSWERS)

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Recently-made account with resourceful insights. But is it really?

Looking for that timeline that was published in the last few years

I think it was published with or in case files mats or something, maybe wrong on that

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle All fictions's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by NO U Sword View Post
    LOL I think I figured out why everyone is confused.
    mfw Comun already solved that mystery 3 months ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Byegod View Post
    Looking for that timeline that was published in the last few years

I think it was published with or in case files mats or something, maybe wrong on that
    It was.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    Punching out some nerd doesn't make you a better magus.

Im confused on true magic still

where is it in comparison to authorities and such

at times it seems to only be a thing for context of man but then kiar as a beast has a bit of the third which feels like making it abig deal plus stuff like fou expanding all his power is 'beyond true magic'

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I believe that Ozymandias provided some details about the Amon (Goetia)/Amun (Egyptian) dichotomy, but did anyone do a similar info dump for Baal and Bael?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Byegod View Post
    Im confused on true magic still

where is it in comparison to authorities and such

at times it seems to only be a thing for context of man but then kiar as a beast has a bit of the third which feels like making it abig deal plus stuff like fou expanding all his power is 'beyond true magic'
    The way I see it: Authorities are like mod privileges granted by the Administrator (Gaia) of the World's Texture. True Magic is the ultimate form of hacking that Texture created by deciphering the Source Code (Akasha). Just having it makes you a target for the Antivirus (Counter Force).

A Beast is a potential system crash for the Alaya clients.

As for the comment on Fou. I'm assuming you mean when he expended his power to resurrect Mash. True resurrection of the body, mind, and soul as conceived of by humanity is impossible even with True Magic. You can accomplish a feat that is functionally the same but it is usually through either resuscitation or finagling with time. Aoko functionally accomplished it in Mahou Tsukai no Yoru by displacing the moment of Soujuurou's death from the present and into the future. The Dress of Heaven applied a limited version of the Third Magic to preserve Shirou's soul and mind before either corroded with the death of his body, and only Touko's abilities permitted him a relatively normal life afterwards in HF. Resurrection Gilgamesh and the denizens of Uruk during the Babylonia Singularity was technically a case of metaphysical life support. Eresh's Underworld kept their souls from dispersing into Akasha so they were in proper condition to return to their bodies if they were released. This was probably the case for most forms of resurrection in the Age of Gods. Likewise Servants do not count as True Resurrection because Heroic Spirits were preserved by the Throne before they could be recycled and what is summoned is technically a copy of the original.

What Fou did in the Timeless Temple is very close to True Resurrection. Mash's body was vaporized by Ars Almadel Salomonis and chances are that her spirit was too. So restoring her completely and giving her a human lifespan on top of that is feat that even True Magic could not normally accomplish. At best they could only sidestep her death using one of the above methods. He admits though that it was only something he could do in the Territory of Ars Paulina. So he was boasting a bit which makes sense since he was sacrificing his sapience in the process. That's my interpretation at least.

Quote Originally Posted by AAM1232 View Post
    Food's new sock being helpful huh?
    I wonder why this cat and mouse game is bothered with instead of just letting him back in as a normal member tbh.

Blog Entries
    It's not like it's difficult to spot any of the sockpuppets.
    Call me 想φαγω.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooncake View Post
    I get this vague feeling from your posts that you're looking down on people who don't share your view, which is what it is, but at least take a moment to snort some common sense between those hits of pretension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    My opinion is better than your opinion, so it isn't up for debate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun
    Telling us that you're rich is not going to make anyone stop laughing at you for believing in self-insert NTR.
    Quote Originally Posted by ResidentSeagull View Post
    You seriously underestimate the human potential for wanting to fuck stuff, my dude.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan
    Welcome to BL, new user. Don't forget to fate/stay mad

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AAM1232's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Menwearpink View Post
    I wonder why this cat and mouse game is bothered with instead of just letting him back in as a normal member tbh.
    Maybe because he shouldn't be one anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by AAM1232 View Post
    Maybe because he shouldn't be one anymore?
    It'd be a big boon to the community tbh. Just move on from that spaghetti autistic past and embrace a future. We're already in a dark timeline as is these days, may as well brighten it up.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    It'd be a big boon to the community tbh. Just move on from that spaghetti autistic past and embrace a future. We're already in a dark timeline as is these days, may as well brighten it up.
    What future? Food is replaceable if you want actual insights by translators. There is no future in holding on to him for nothing.

You know you can desire another productive, insightful and useful translator even if you have a few others right.

food is BL culture, you actually wouldn't get it.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    How come? TsukiRe's been released, then there's upcoming voiced Mahoyo port and movie and other projects, doesn't seem that dark imo.

Blog Entries
    The dark part is that they suck. /s
    I'm not partial to food's belonging to the forum in any way, I just think that the cat and mouse chase is redundant and mostly unproductive.
    Call me 想φαγω.
    Spoiler:
    I get this vague feeling from your posts that you're looking down on people who don't share your view, which is what it is, but at least take a moment to snort some common sense between those hits of pretension.
    Telling us that you're rich is not going to make anyone stop laughing at you for believing in self-insert NTR.
    You seriously underestimate the human potential for wanting to fuck stuff, my dude.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Arete's Avatar
    You know you can desire another productive, insightful and useful translator even if you have a few others right.
    I don't know what the issue is exactly, but when we still don't have proper translations of Heiankyo and Little, Big Tengu after a full year, yet complete ones for LB6, I'll take the help of any translators for those.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Food and his waifu-impugning ways are a credit to the forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Really twisting the situation to the point of lying MWP. If you want Food just DM him on a different platform.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arete View Post
    I don't know what the issue is exactly, but when we still don't have proper translations of Heiankyo and Little, Big Tengu after a full year, yet complete ones for LB6, I'll take the help of any translators for those.
    Food wasn't even translating FGO.

Blog Entries
    Isn't that kind of the point?
    Call me 想φαγω.
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Arete View Post
    Sorry, Heian was shit. Jyg started it, though, for completionism's sake, but at this point I think he's dropped it too. The people who like it just seem to be in such a minority that it's unlikely that you'll find someone who both likes it and wants to put in the effort to translate what is a pretty long chapter, all things considered. Besides, you're getting it in NA eventually anyway, and even LB6 kinda glosses over it, so no real issue there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.