Page 7452 of 7876 FirstFirst ... 645269527352740274427447745074517452745374547457746275027552 ... LastLast
Results 149,021 to 149,040 of 157504

Thread: Questions, questions and more questions (READ THE OP FOR ANSWERS)

We Want to Protect that Head OverMaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fire_mountain_30 View Post
    What have FGO's profits been like in 2020?
    More than they deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    >souls can be eaten for magical energy
    >hair stores magical energy
    >akiha has longer hair

checkmate atheists
    >can't take in a soul if you already have one
    >redheads have no soul
    >akiha has red hair

git gud

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    Isn't that what I said? Sorry, I thought it was!
    But yes, no exploration of parallel timelines in there, just regular!Rin being tortured. Which still seems impressive, mind, just not as much as "time and space are my playthings when inside my inner world".
    That was probably me misunderstanding, but even with what we said, the simulations could be based on parallel timelines or drawing from alternate pasts.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mementore View Post
    So why didn't people just kill Roa's soul?
    I thought Dantes did as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Why didn't Arcueid call someone to destroy Roa's soul 700 or so years ago in tsukihime worlds?

I can't find any loopholes in this question, but I'm quite sure that someone will anyway.

Why didn't Arcueid call someone to destroy Roa's soul 700 or so years ago in tsukihime worlds?

I can't find any loopholes in this question, but I'm quite sure that someone will anyway.
    Is the Terminator vampire really the type to spend time looking up a phone book for mages to try and figure out who specializes in soul magic before trying to terminate her target?

How strong is Nemo? Does he fit like a 1st class servant?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    He's a leader, not a fighter. As a fighter, he has Battle Continuation on crack, and can ram really big stuff with submarine, but he's honestly sorta useless in dry land.

Shitty normal human soul<TA power boosted vamp soul?

And thats implying that in this situation "killing the soul" implies like reducing the origin to 0 and stopping its reincarnation and not just a fancy way of saying "we pulled their soul out, let it reincarnate, and used the body as a puppet". Which in Roa's case would just result in the next Roa.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    I guess Roa's soul hadn't degraded by then...
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

TA taint makes your body, and soul strong.

So get that blood drank going.

Blog Entries
    if roa had reincarnated into touko would she still have been able to make her dolls?
    かん
    ぎゅう
    じゅう
    とう

Expresses the exceeding size of one's library.
    Books are extremely many, loaded on an oxcart the ox will sweat.
    At home piled to the ridgepole of the house, from this meaning.
    Read out as 「Ushi ni ase shi, munagi ni mitsu.」
    Source: 柳宗元「其為書,處則充棟宇,出則汗牛馬。」— Tang Dynasty

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One forumghost's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    if roa had reincarnated into touko would she still have been able to make her dolls?

If Roa had reincarnated into Touko, would it count as Touko dying, causing her to be shuffled into her next puppet, causing Roa to reincarnate into her again and again until she ran out of spare bodies?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    No, Shiki got Roaed in Ciel’s route and that didn’t kill him.

They also say that Shiki getting Roa'd in Ciel route Archer isnt standard operating procedures and Roa cant take control properly
    The explanation given is that the host just one day becomes Roa same way Isthar says that Rin didnt cease to exist,she just "suddenly became" Ishtar one day. So give us the Roa Michael Valdamjong and his 17/18 if you count Shiki pseudo servants. Stop chickening out TM

JP Friend Code
    003254397 / Ratman
    Blog Entries
    Source on Akiha actually having killed Roa and him not just reincarnating after she dies?

Spoiler:

The black-suited group, every inch of their skins breaking out in cold sweat, were powerless to do anything. They stood petrified.
    As the Heroic Spirit passed by them, he lowered his gaze slightly as if in thought, paused, and said:
    “You can relax. I haven’t come to fight. In fact, if you had chosen to fight, the thing you ought to be protecting might have ended up as collateral damage.”
    “. . .?”
    The looks on the guards’ sweat-drenched faces said that they did not understand what Enkidu was trying to say. He, still smiling, dispassionately stated the facts to them without a hint of irony or approbation.
    “I mean that you didn’t make the wrong decision. So, you don’t need to feel responsible. . . . I hope that you will continue to make correct choices.”
    Correct choices for whom?
    They wanted to ask, but they could not get the words out.
    They felt that the Heroic Spirit, who had done nothing but walk past them, had grasped their entire beings, and it terrified them—and then that Heroic Spirit glanced back at them and said:

question.

it seems that like Gil, Enkidu can grasp a lot about a person just by looking at them for a moment.

i saw a couple of characters recently do something similar in another story

is this a skill that you have seen a lot in other series and IPs outside of TM?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Scan vision is a really standard abilities for robots in most media that have them.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Are Dead Apostles reanimated corpses, or are they "just" mutated humans?

Quote Originally Posted by Ratman View Post
    Source on Akiha actually having killed Roa and him not just reincarnating after she dies?
    In Kohaku's route? If I remember it correctly, the narration states her powers actually work by absorbing energy, and when she destroyed SHIKI she absorbed his/Roa's soul; that, in turn, is what led to her becoming more vampiric. Presumably, that's what Shiki killed when he attacked her, Roa's essence... But I'll be honest, it's been too long since I read that route.

Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Scan vision is a really standard abilities for robots in most media that have them.
    well yes, but not in regards to knowing your thought patterns, motivations, desires and alegiances

JP Friend Code
    003254397 / Ratman
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    In Kohaku's route? If I remember it correctly, the narration states her powers actually work by absorbing energy, and when she destroyed SHIKI she absorbed his/Roa's soul; that, in turn, is what led to her becoming more vampiric. Presumably, that's what Shiki killed when he attacked her, Roa's essence... But I'll be honest, it's been too long since I read that route.
    Well, I do know: The epilogue of Kohaku's route states three things about Akiha that reek of don't think about it too much.
    1) That Akiha needs to dye her hair black, which is nonsense because nobody is supposed to even see the hair being red unless they have Pure Eyes but I guess as of Melty that's no longer the case anyway.
    2) That Akiha 'seemed to have inherited some sort of an evil spirit' from SHIKI, but that she now had it under control, and once she got over the possessiveness, it just reinforced her pre-existing personality and made her pushier.
    3) That Roa after being absorbed is greatly weakened (And far side SHIKI has already managed to supress Roa somewhat, though he is a Dead Apostle. Who somehow retains his Oni powers. But he turned Sacchin, so yeah.)

Melty shows Akiha drink blood from a pack, which is just an Oni thing she already did. VAkiha summoned by Tatari is not indicative of anything since Roa is not there, that's just 'regular' 紅赤朱 Akiha. We don't know whether Roa would ultimately overtake Koha True Akiha, and whether he'd stop reincarnating. But then, of course, the premise of Kohaku True is that everyone agrees to coexist long past the point of apparent no return.

- - - Updated - - -

(Another thing is also the actual ending wherin Kohaku leads Shiki to reconnect with the demon hunter families. That really sounds like there's an entire story in there that we are not told.)
    Last edited by Ratman; November 17th, 2020 at 03:06 PM.