Page 7519 of 7876 FirstFirst ... 651970197419746975097514751775187519752075217524752975697619 ... LastLast
Results 150,361 to 150,380 of 157511

Thread: Questions, questions and more questions (READ THE OP FOR ANSWERS)

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Hawkeye's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by madarra View Post
    Idk how correct the timeline would be, but working backwards, 5th war in 2004, 4th in 1994 3rd in 1934 2nd in 1874 and first in 1814 ?
    Well I'm not 100% myself which is the real problem. I mean type redline gives their event as the 20th year of the Showa era, which'd be '46 following on from the Third War two years before, which would put it around '44, which does kinda line up with the main timeline since they mention the Nazis and Imperial army getting involved in that one, but really it coulda happened any time after '33, so who the heck knows.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    are MILFS and lolis the only two types of women you think exist in Ireland?
    Galleries for Stuff
    Gallery for Fate/GUDAGUDA Order
    http://imgur.com/a/4ErFN

Gallery for Learning with Manga! GO
    http://imgur.com/a/qlLc5#0

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Arete's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Last chapter of Atlantis has us discovering Olympus was inside the planet instead of above and Holmes/Goredolf assigning an unnatural amount of importance to Earth being hollow.

Olympus chapter 9 has Holmes theorizing about the implications of Hollow Earth to the Atlantis of Pan-Human Hystory. His theory is that the Atlantis continent was real and can't be found because it sunk to the inside of the planet, and the Olympus they're on right now is the continent in question. In chapter 16 Prometheus-Hephaestus confirms his theory.
    Cheers, made searching a lot easier. Can't help but wonder if Helena is involved somehow.

Anyway, I heard about how the Extra series uses Regalia, but what do they do exactly and how many of them are there? There's no page on the wiki about them to even get an idea of where to start looking for them. All it really says are that there's a ring called a regalia and that they offer some power ups or something. I know Tamamo has a regalia but I presume that's the mirror from the Three Regalia of Japan. Is it the same sort of regalia they use here? Mostly just wanting to understand what they are exactly.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arete View Post
    Cheers, made searching a lot easier. Can't help but wonder if Helena is involved somehow.

Anyway, I heard about how the Extra series uses Regalia, but what do they do exactly and how many of them are there? There's no page on the wiki about them to even get an idea of where to start looking for them. All it really says are that there's a ring called a regalia and that they offer some power ups or something. I know Tamamo has a regalia but I presume that's the mirror from the Three Regalia of Japan. Is it the same sort of regalia they use here? Mostly just wanting to understand what they are exactly.
    The regalia are basically a physical representation of Admin privilege over the Mooncell, taking the form of a ring. They allow for the allocation of resources, forming contracts, powering up servants etc. There's supposed to be only one, but Hakuno in a desperate bid to avoid dying at the hands of Velber uses it to divide their data into mind, body and soul, each one having a portion of the regalia and ending up siding with a different heroine. Until the three are reunited, no side can really control all of the Moon Cell's resources and territories.

What they're fully capable of is dubious and not fully explained, but at the very least, altering the physical attributes of the wearer, storing massive amounts of data, altering servant saint graphs and the like are at least some of it.
    Galleries for Stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    The regalia are basically a physical representation of Admin privilege over the Mooncell, taking the form of a ring. They allow for the allocation of resources, forming contracts, powering up servants etc. There's supposed to be only one, but Hakuno in a desperate bid to avoid dying at the hands of Velber uses it to divide their data into mind, body and soul, each one having a portion of the regalia and ending up siding with a different heroine. Until the three are reunited, no side can really control all of the Moon Cell's resources and territories.

What they're fully capable of is dubious and not fully explained, but at the very least, altering the physical attributes of the wearer, storing massive amounts of data, altering servant saint graphs and the like are at least some of it.
    Right, right. Decent premise I suppose. Does I know Nero and Tamamo have two of them but whose the third? And do we have an idea of how much of a power boost it gives? You say they're a ring; is it worn by the aspect of Hakuno, or the servant? And I presume that they could be used on any servant?

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Right, right. Decent premise I suppose. Does I know Nero and Tamamo have two of them but whose the third?
    Altera.
    And do we have an idea of how much of a power boost it gives?
    Gameplay-wise, it's giving the wearer a super mode called Moon Crux. It's like Moon Drive but complete with new form and moveset
    You say they're a ring; is it worn by the aspect of Hakuno, or the servant? And I presume that they could be used on any servant?
    It's worn by the Servant. And they seem to only be used by each Hakuno's main Servant, with the rest either summoned by the Regalia's wearer in Nero and Tamamo's case, or joined force after being summoned independently in Altera's case.

Does Altera have a super mode like the others then? Or is that her Velber mode?

Is there any connection to the three Japanese regalia, like is it saying that they work in a similar way?

As for a different topic or rather just headcannon speculation, I was thinking about how Archer Napoleon is a bit the same as Devils, being the embodiment of wishes. And it just so happens that Ophelia, the one he is responding to, has an eye that uses the Sixth Imaginary Element, the things Devils are made of. Might it be then that Napoleon is actually a 'good' devil of sorts and that that's the reason we didn't get the 'proper' Napoleon? I suspect her eye is what made her connect to Sutr, the devil of another culture as well, and made him want to fulfil Ophelia's wishes, even if in a twisted way (as per the course of most Devils that've shown up). Or do I have it completely wrong?

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Does Altera have a super mode like the others then? Or is that her Velber mode?
    Altera only has Moon Drive, unlike Nero and Tamamo. It’s because the Regalia doesn’t acknowledge her as the winner of Moon HGW like the other two, preventing her from accessing its power.
    Is there any connection to the three Japanese regalia, like is it saying that they work in a similar way?
    Not that I know of. It was only split into three along with Hakuno themself as to avoid being destroyed by Velber.

Is the Imaginary Number Space located in the Reverse side of the world? Been playing LB4 and Pepe keeps using Reverse side when zero sailing instead of INS irc.

Someone told me they are based on the tranlations of Tiamat's materials being "banished to the Void Space, a place on the reverse side(a world without life and is not even a parallel world)"

Except pretty sure the reverse side isnt devoid of life and it wasnt indicated in her in-game profile. Feels like a disconnect between her materials in the game and FGO CM IV.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    INS is definitely on a lower layer compared to the outer world, but we don't if INS is somewhere inside the inner world or if it's outer world -> Imaginary Number Space -> inner world. The latter makes the most sense to me.

By inner world i assume you're talking about the reverse side?

If that's the case then that would make pepe not knowing what he's talking about? Or is the reverse side a catch-all term for anything outside the suface texture considering avalon is on the reverse side as well?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverse_side98 View Post
    Or is the reverse side a catch-all term for anything outside the suface texture considering avalon is on the reverse side as well?
    Probably this.

I saw that Nobukatsu's profile mentioned he's fused with another spirit. Is this Himiko's brother?

Also when U-olga shows up, I'm told that she calls her the 'prime minister of earth'. Is this an accurate translation, since it doesn't seem to be the same characters as prime minister from my quick google translation search.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    I saw that Nobukatsu's profile mentioned he's fused with another spirit. Is this Himiko's brother?
    Yes
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AAM1232's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Fumei used "ruler of the Earth".

US Friend Code
    This is not quite TM question but sort of is at the same time.

Is there any connection between Percival and swans in Arthurian stuff? In Requiem, Kundry's love is identified by the title Knight of the Swan (at least in Brokastel's translation; I've also seen people say Knight of the Dove). My assumption is this must be Percival, because Kundry is from the Percival opera. But google is showing me that Knight of the Swan is actually the title of Percival's son, Lohengrin. Except Kundry doesn't show up in any of Lohengrin's stories, she passes away at the end of the Percival opera.

So Percival is the only one I think Requiem makes sense to be talking about, but is there anything actually linking him to swans (or doves)?
    Last edited by Reign; June 9th, 2021 at 01:02 AM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverse_side98 View Post
    Is the Imaginary Number Space located in the Reverse side of the world? Been playing LB4 and Pepe keeps using Reverse side when zero sailing instead of INS irc.

Someone told me they are based on the tranlations of Tiamat's materials being "banished to the Void Space, a place on the reverse side(a world without life and is not even a parallel world)"

Except pretty sure the reverse side isnt devoid of life and it wasnt indicated in her in-game profile. Feels like a disconnect between her materials in the game and FGO CM IV.
    There's imaginary number space in the moon cell and imaginary number space between passionlip's boobs.
    Imaginary number space does not exist as a specific geographical location. Just because there is imaginary number space in the reverse side does not mean the reverse side is entirely imaginary number space.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Blog Entries
    The connection between Percival and doves comes from the play Parsifal by Richard Wagner, which is also where the character Kundry originates from. At the end of the play in question, Percival frees Kundry from her curse of reincarnation and as she dies, a white dove descends and hovers over Percival.

Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    So Percival is the only one I think Requiem makes sense to be talking about, but is there anything actually linking him to swans (or doves)?
    Found the line:
    本来のクンドリーが恋をしたのは白鳩の聖なる騎士
    白鳩 = Dove, or White Dove if you prefer
    The swan part seems it may have been a mistranslation
    And adding to what HeroicLegend said, the white dove is just an allegory, a visual cue to represent Percival's purity, basically christian symbolism that the public of the time Wagner wrote the play could catch on to what it represent.
    Hope this helps

US Friend Code
    Oh so it is meant to be dove, that makes sense now. Thank you!

Blog Entries
    I think he also shares part of his spirit origin with his sister. So when her body got took over, she could inhabit his and talk through him, though notably lacking in the same kick as the Demon King's body. Katsu is kind of a weakling, so he does a lotta time share.

(See "Fusion is a tactic to make weak gems stronger")
    Galleries for Stuff