Page 7498 of 7877 FirstFirst ... 649869987398744874887493749674977498749975007503750875487598 ... LastLast
Results 149,941 to 149,960 of 157539

Thread: Questions, questions and more questions (READ THE OP FOR ANSWERS)

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    yes

but also pizzagate
    This can also apply to the big explosion at the end of Fate/zero, right?

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Αnd what I wouldn't give for a description of exactly how THAT happened, R-18 content optional but highly encouraged.

Come on, Nasu, it's not like you have an artistic integrity to be compromising.
    Down boy. *bonk*

For real though, the circumstances behind Fate!Mordred's conception are already enough of a headache as is so I think it's better off if they just quietly move past it and we never speak of it again...
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Morgan "harvested" it first
    You'd think Merlin would suspect ol Morgan having hovering around right after Seiba got her trouser snake was setting off alarm bells.
    I mean I know its fated and all, but at least let Guinevere get the Excalibur before it happens.
    Isn't it basically implied that Lancelot and Guinevere wanted affection from Miss Ahoge and when they didn't get it, banged each other?
    Merlin is just a poor incubus, can't even shack up 3 people for a threesome.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
    You'd think Merlin would suspect ol Morgan having hovering around right after Seiba got her trouser snake was setting off alarm bells.
    I mean I know its fated and all, but at least let Guinevere get the Excalibur before it happens.
    Isn't it basically implied that Lancelot and Guinevere wanted affection from Miss Ahoge and when they didn't get it, banged each other?
    Merlin is just a poor incubus, can't even shack up 3 people for a threesome.
    Truth. Merlin really does not understand humans...
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Αnd what I wouldn't give for a description of exactly how THAT happened, R-18 content optional but highly encouraged.

Come on, Nasu, it's not like you have an artistic integrity to be compromising.

"My Little Sister Can't Be This Futa"
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Arete's Avatar
    Do we know who the Beast of the Stars in Mash's bio refers to? And what 'star' is used, the 'important person' kind or the 'planet/celestial body' kind? I'm presuming it's Fou but I don't think I've heard him go by that name elsewhere.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AAM1232's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arete View Post
    Do we know who the Beast of the Stars in Mash's bio refers to? And what 'star' is used, the 'important person' kind or the 'planet/celestial body' kind? I'm presuming it's Fou but I don't think I've heard him go by that name elsewhere.
    It's Beast of the planet, so presumably Fou.
    Quote Originally Posted by Extra of Mash's in game profile
    After passing over seven singularities and overcoming many battles, she grew up as a single fully-fledged human, a Servant that is not merely a borrowed article.

The virtual Noble Phantasm she used before learning the True Name - Foundation of Anthropic Principle (Lord Chaldeas).
    That was the wish found at her roots - “to see the future of mankind” - given shape.

...the battle surrounding the incineration of the anthropic principle will soon come to an end.
    What sort of conclusion will her journey reach?

The beast of the planet continues to silently watch over that snowflake-like scenery.

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Down boy. *bonk*

For real though, the circumstances behind Fate!Mordred's conception are already enough of a headache as is so I think it's better off if they just quietly move past it and we never speak of it again...
    I am being 100% serious. We've explored so much of Saber's Camelot backstory and yet perhaps the single most defining event is not just left unexplored, it literally does not make sense without some more details on how exactly it happened. Like, was Merlin like "ok, you have a dick, go fuck Gwinevere now" and Morgan somehow intercepted Artoria en route? Was seduction involved in some way or did Morgan somehow drug her and dragged her to her lab (or, I suppose, a bed) without anyone else raising a fuss? What happened to the dick (and Gwinevere) afterwards?
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Like, was Merlin like "ok, you have a dick, go fuck Gwinevere now" and Morgan somehow intercepted Artoria en route? Was seduction involved in some way or did Morgan somehow drug her and dragged her to her lab (or, I suppose, a bed) without anyone else raising a fuss? What happened to the dick (and Gwinevere) afterwards?
    Literally all I can think of from reading this...

Spoiler:

The fact that was actual dialogue is what makes it so funny.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    I am being 100% serious. We've explored so much of Saber's Camelot backstory and yet perhaps the single most defining event is not just left unexplored, it literally does not make sense without some more details on how exactly it happened. Like, was Merlin like "ok, you have a dick, go fuck Gwinevere now" and Morgan somehow intercepted Artoria en route? Was seduction involved in some way or did Morgan somehow drug her and dragged her to her lab (or, I suppose, a bed) without anyone else raising a fuss? What happened to the dick (and Gwinevere) afterwards?
    "Oh no, Step-sis, I'm stuck!"
    "...What on earth are you doing, Morgan?"
    "Fuck, that didn't work. Plan B, magic aphrodisiac! I choose you!"
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    "Oh no, Step-sis, I'm stuck!"
    "...What on earth are you doing, Morgan?"
    "Fuck, that didn't work. Plan B, magic aphrodisiac! I choose you!"
    Now have fun figuring out how an aphrodisiac would affect someone who is biologically female, has just been grafted a magical dick, and has had absolutely no prior sexual experience beforehand.

shit BL says

It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    ladies, he's single

Quote Originally Posted by Arete View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AAM1232 View Post
    It's Beast of the planet, so presumably Fou.
    Also it's beast as in 獣, not capital B Beast like ビースト
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Blastedspider's Avatar
    What happened with Waver in F/GO timeline?

Marisbilly won the 4th HGW, didn't he? So he either died or never joined and is still somewhere being a loser.
    shit BL says

ladies, he's single

Marisbilly won a first war that happened in 2004.

Don't ask me, fgo timeline is weird.

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I always thought it played out similar to myth where Morgan distracts Guinevere, maybe tells her to go screw Lancelot, and illusions herself as Guin for the night.

I'm more interested in Morgan's thought process in the lead up. Was it a spur of the moment thing she overheard and decided that now was the time to break her off a piece of lil' sis? Was she hanging around for years hoping each day that today was the day Merlin would dick Artie in the most roundabout way? Did she go out drinking with Merlin one night and put the idea in his head all so she could get her shot at the King?
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Now have fun figuring out how an aphrodisiac would affect someone who is biologically female, has just been grafted a magical dick, and has had absolutely no prior sexual experience beforehand.

Doujin logic wins. Don't question it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattias View Post
    I always thought it played out similar to myth where Morgan distracts Guinevere, maybe tells her to go screw Lancelot, and illusions herself as Guin for the night.

I'm more interested in Morgan's thought process in the lead up. Was it a spur of the moment thing she overheard and decided that now was the time to break her off a piece of lil' sis? Was she hanging around for years hoping each day that today was the day Merlin would dick Artie in the most roundabout way? Did she go out drinking with Merlin one night and put the idea in his head all so she could get her shot at the King?
    Honestly, Morgan's character might be the most interesting one in the entirety of Fate, but I very much doubt FGO's writerswould be able to do her any sort of justice without Nasu and his internal picture of Camelot.

The older sister of Arthur, passed over for the throne in favour of a boy, only for the boy to be another girl, both his worst enemy and one of his best allies, the one who orchestrated his death, but also personally rowed him to Avalon, where he'd heal that mortal wound, to ensure when Britain needed him most, he'd return.

She could be the most interesting character in FGO, full stop.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries

It presumably works on a physiological level, creating a state of arousal by manipulating hormones and neurotransmitters and whatnot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Wings of the Sunlit Sky Hermitfold's Avatar

Just assumed that Morgan brainwashed her or something myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Blastedspider View Post
    What happened with Waver in F/GO timeline?
    Marisbilly won the 4th HGW, didn't he? So he either died or never joined and is still somewhere being a loser.
    In Apocrypha, he still managed to end up as Lord El-Melloi II, despite the 4th war never happening because he entered some knockoff war. It's almost like it a timelock or something. It probably managed to happen in FGO timeline somehow.

He won the first and only HGW in FGO timelines, but I'm more interested in why you think that means waver either must've died or not partaken. He didn't win in Zero either, you know. He wasn't even close, and all things considered he likely didn't win in that apocrypha sub-war either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.