Page 7533 of 7877 FirstFirst ... 653370337433748375237528753175327533753475357538754375837633 ... LastLast
Results 150,641 to 150,660 of 157539

Thread: Questions, questions and more questions (READ THE OP FOR ANSWERS)

How did zeus, a machine that is CONSTRUCTED and made my intelligence able to kill sefar if sefar is supposed to be immune to all that, and dont give me brute force as that means literally any machine that utilizes natural forces could hurt sefar

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AAM1232's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Byegod View Post
    How did zeus, a machine that is CONSTRUCTED and made my intelligence able to kill sefar if sefar is supposed to be immune to all that, and dont give me brute force as that means literally any machine that utilizes natural forces could hurt sefar
    Are machines not allowed to blow shit up now? Might as well complain about Excalibur beating Sefar since it was made by faires (who are intelligent lifeforms).

Quote Originally Posted by AAM1232 View Post
    Are machines not allowed to blow shit up now? Might as well complain about Excalibur beating Sefar since it was made by faires (who are intelligent lifeforms).
    I mean yeah I have complained about that as well, neither make sense by the logic of the ability
    Last edited by Byegod; July 16th, 2021 at 03:08 AM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I mean yeah I have complained about that as well, neither make sense by the logic of the ability
    Basically you need to blow up Sefar, what's there that is nonsensical? Zeus assimilated other Olympians for the powerup, and Excalibur is just an energy amplifier.

US Friend Code
    You can't have a special technique against Sefar you just need to hit her with big beamus. That's why Giga Olympus Breaker and Excalibur both worked.

Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    You can't have a special technique against Sefar you just need to hit her with big beamus. That's why Giga Olympus Breaker and Excalibur both worked.
    Except things of intelligence where also included like technology, lemme quote it

"To an Anti Cell, there is no better form of nourishment. Any form of attack (interference) designed by intellect - however undeveloped the theory behind it may be - will only grant more power to Altera. The large firepower of greater magecraft and strategic weapons of science and technology will fuel the fire further. On the other hand, while pure magical energy - what can be called life-force itself - will also be mostly absorbed," -from tm wiki so YMMV but still

If big beamu was enough then why did anyone have any trouble since it seems every 2nd ability is a big fucking beam, why wouldnt a nuke work on this by this standard?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Because she's strong and has the ability to absorb energy (Mana Absorption) to offset some of the damage that can be done by such attacks. I don't get what is so puzzling about all this, do you think Sefar is weak?

Quote Originally Posted by AAM1232 View Post
    Because she's strong and has the ability to absorb energy (Mana Absorption) to offset some of the damage that can be done by such attacks. I don't get what is so puzzling about all this, do you think Sefar is weak?
    No what im asking is what are the nonsensicle conditions for its ability, since "no matter how simple" implies that even a basic tech would be blocked yet excalibur which is a amplifier and made by beings of intelligence bypasses this,

I mean the meta reason is to wank exalibur but it still doesnt make sense

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    No what im asking is what are the nonsensicle conditions for its ability, since "no matter how simple" implies that even a basic tech would be blocked yet excalibur which is a amplifier and made by beings of intelligence bypasses this,

I mean the meta reason is to wank exalibur but it still doesnt make sense
    Excalibur is literally given as the one thing that is strong enough to overcome that ability, in the very same passage that you quoted from. As is the notion of beating Sefar with strong physical attacks, suggesting that such attacks do not meet the requirements for it to work.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by aldeayeah View Post
    Nope, Cruor... Godo is vanilla human, Last Seed. Liners were modified humans that could survive in the Grain-infused environment. Ether Liners were mutant Liners with cool powers.

Unless Evo's Notes glossary is wrong which I doubt because I've just checked the original. Ningen=Last-Seed=Godo. Ningenshu=Liner=New mainline humanity. Arei hyakushu=A-Rays=Transhumanity. Technically ningenshu belongs to the last category too, but neither side seems to accept it.
    Translating became easier with this clue. FGO Lostbelt 6 Chapter 15 Arrow 6 Woodwaz 亜鈴百種・排熱大公

You have my thanks.

Well just finished HF true, and just in time for the movie rerun as well. I have some lingering questions, naturally, but I'll save them for when I do full completionist and get HF normal and all the bad endings. However, there's just one thing that sorta stuck out at the end. It's nothing big, but I was curious as to why there were apparently shampoo bottles all around Tohsaka's house. I thought there might have been some innuendo laden implications, but even with that frame of reference I'm drawing a blank. Again, this isn't really that relevant but I thought I might as well ask while it's still in my memory.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    sakura runs a soapland
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    sakura runs a soapland
    Insert “educated prostitute” joke here

This question hurts me to ask I saw someone say on Tumblr without providing a source that the conversation re: Servants getting pregnant in Apocrypha (e.g. that they need physical bodies) also stated that a male Servant with a physical body wouldn't be able to impregnate women (e.g. only female Servants with physical bodies can have kids)

Is that like, true?

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    If they're incarnated I don't see why they couldn't perform all bodily functions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

That should be the case, and I absolutely do not believe in Tumblr rando, but this bit in Volume 3 of Apoc not being TLed means I can't authoritatively say otherwise so I figured I'd check

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    If they're incarnated I don't see why they couldn't perform all bodily functions.
    So that [You] can knock up your harem of historical waifus, but there’s no chance of the male Servants being [Your] competition

US Friend Code
    We know incarnated female Servants can get pregnant (Erice's mom) so I see no reason to think incarnated males can't make others pregnant.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Wait, that's Erice's deal? I need to read Requiem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

US Friend Code
    yeah her mom was a servant
    Heavily implied Izanami since her mom is called Nami and she uses Izanami's spear in GO
    Granted we don't know all the details about how it happened, it's just briefly mentioned in volume 2