Page 7534 of 7875 FirstFirst ... 653470347434748475247529753275337534753575367539754475847634 ... LastLast
Results 150,661 to 150,680 of 157483

Thread: Questions, questions and more questions (READ THE OP FOR ANSWERS)

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Was it ever explained why the Gorgons are vampires? Doesn't sound like something you put on your goddess.

Blog Entries
    I think an answer for that would warrant more research into Greek mithology rather than Nasuverse lore.
    Call me 想φαγω.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooncake View Post
    I get this vague feeling from your posts that you're looking down on people who don't share your view, which is what it is, but at least take a moment to snort some common sense between those hits of pretension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    My opinion is better than your opinion, so it isn't up for debate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun
    Telling us that you're rich is not going to make anyone stop laughing at you for believing in self-insert NTR.
    Quote Originally Posted by ResidentSeagull View Post
    You seriously underestimate the human potential for wanting to fuck stuff, my dude.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan
    Welcome to BL, new user. Don't forget to fate/stay mad

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zork Knight View Post
    Was it ever explained why the Gorgons are vampires? Doesn't sound like something you put on your goddess.
    best guess
    Quote Originally Posted by cm3
    Medusa: Mirror dug up from a temple in Eritrea. An item with ties to an old Earth goddess of Greece.
    Quote Originally Posted by case files vol 4
    "On top of that, the earth itself has eyes too," my master continued, pointing at the ground.

"The earth?"

"Think of the mouth of a volcano. The image of a bright red eye piercing through the darkness of night is strongly connected to the image of the evil eye. Though not as numerous as gods of the storm, there are cases where these symbols were granted to goddesses of the earth. A famous example of this would be the Gorgon - Medusa, from Greek mythology."

He blew a cloud of smoke.

The room filled with grey smoke reminiscent of a volcano's. Smelling the sulfur of volcanic gases and seeing the bright red glow of lava, was it any wonder ancient people came to fear them as magical eyes of the land?
    Quote Originally Posted by CCC
    The symbols of this authority are the holes opening in the earth and the sky (caves and the moon), the whirlpools and typhoons of the sea, the craters of volcanos, and so on, and from these, evils bringing forth all manners of death are birthed.
    But once these evils have finished spreading death, they leave the promise of good harvest and fertility. This authority is none other than the power of bringing death as well as giving life.
    The earth mother is a guardian deity revered by the people and their protector, and at the same time she is the sacrifice that feeds them with the crops born from her body and the beasts of the fields and the forests.
    The earth mother feeds man with her blood and flesh, kills man over time and absorbs him as nutrition, and once again feeds man with her replenished blood and flesh.
    This process is the circle of the food chain, and the cycle of life and death can be said to be the true nature of the earth mother. With this authority, most of the goddesses gave birth to countless monsters and giants and posed a threat to the gods and man, or they gave birth to heroes and became protectors of man.
    think about bloodfort

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    We know incarnated female Servants can get pregnant (Erice's mom) so I see no reason to think incarnated males can't make others pregnant.
    Here's a pickle of a follow up question
    Servant Medb can ingest blood and pop out soldiers.
    Are they spiritual bodies or are the flesh and blood?
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Probably as physical as dragon teeth warriors and such.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    I think they're spiritual bodies if they are birthed from a Servant's ether body. If Medb were incarnated, I think it would be a different story.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Arete's Avatar
    What's it say just right after Advent Beast at the start of the fight with Vitch?

So here I am, all done with the Tiger Dojos and endings and whatnot. I just finished the Last Episode, and I'm all set to come here to ask some more questions about some things I missed.

But then I go to the gallery and I find this:
    Spoiler:

And hopefully you all can see what I have, but in case you can't it's a screenshot of the Gallery. Specifically, of the Heaven's Feel gallery, 3rd page. There's an empty "non displayed picture" right after the CG of Illya in her Dress of Heaven. Which is weird since I thought I went through every path in the game. At first I thought I needed to go through the other Sakura Normal end as well, but when I tried that still nothing. So yeah, would anyone mind pointing me to the right direction? Because it feels like I did do everything short of some awfully specific/obtuse route.

HSTP 500 Internal S ervant  Error aldeayeah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony246 View Post
    So here I am, all done with the Tiger Dojos and endings and whatnot. I just finished the Last Episode, and I'm all set to come here to ask some more questions about some things I missed.

But then I go to the gallery and I find this:
    Spoiler:

And hopefully you all can see what I have, but in case you can't it's a screenshot of the Gallery. Specifically, of the Heaven's Feel gallery, 3rd page. There's an empty "non displayed picture" right after the CG of Illya in her Dress of Heaven. Which is weird since I thought I went through every path in the game. At first I thought I needed to go through the other Sakura Normal end as well, but when I tried that still nothing. So yeah, would anyone mind pointing me to the right direction? Because it feels like I did do everything short of some awfully specific/obtuse route.
    Did you try clicking on the tiger in the list of endings/tiger dojos?

Edit: nvm, it's a known issue with the patch: https://forums.fuwanovel.net/topic/2...ng-in-gallery/

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by deyuaru View Post
    Translating became easier with this clue. FGO Lostbelt 6 Chapter 15 Arrow 6 Woodwaz 亜鈴百種・排熱大公

You have my thanks.
    Aw, never mind. Good job!
    don't quote me on this

Wings of the Sunlit Sky Hermitfold's Avatar
    Has anyone here read the Fate/Aprocrypha BD Prequel novel?

US Friend Code
    Do you mean the prequel with Reika and Jack or the sequel with Astolfo? The Astolfo one was the one released with the BD, I think the Reika prequel came out actually before Apo's LNs started.

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    The "prequel" if you can call it as such was a remnant of the old MMO project stuff, if I recall correctly. I definitely remember reading it before the Apocrypha LN itself was a thing. Dunno anything about Apoc BD extras though.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

US Friend Code
    The Astolfo story that came with the BD was him going around talking to people like a year after the end of the series. Only the first chapter was ever translated, where Fiore has moved to New York with some of the Yggdmillennia homunculi.

Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    Do you mean the prequel with Reika and Jack or the sequel with Astolfo? The Astolfo one was the one released with the BD, I think the Reika prequel came out actually before Apo's LNs started.
    Apparently there's a prequel story where Kairi and Jean Rum talk about Touko, as well as divulge some info on her magecraft.

US Friend Code
    Oh well that's not one I'm aware of. Maybe it came with the other BD volume, the one that didn't have the Astolfo thing.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle All fictions's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    I mentioned it way back last year, Kairi and Jean are not just talking about Touko but hunting a Sealing Designee in Brazil. It seems to be a short story that came with the season 1 DVD of the Apo anime.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    Punching out some nerd doesn't make you a better magus.

Are there any reference for Alice being called "lady of eternity"? I saw that on wiki but couldnt find any lines about that. I am currently looking for some hints about the Witch of eternity in the modern age as Morgan said that Beryl is a descendant of one of them. There is a hint that Francessa was killed by a witch who live forever. Wiki Eng states that it is April but I prefer the idea at wiki JP that the one who kills her is a Meinster like Alice.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermitfold View Post
    Has anyone here read the Fate/Aprocrypha BD Prequel novel?
    https://www.amazon.co.jp/-/en/%E8%8A...s%2C289&sr=8-1

Yours for ~$120 usd + shipping
    btw the prequel novel is called "Blank Space"
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Quote Originally Posted by All fictions View Post
    I mentioned it way back last year, Kairi and Jean are not just talking about Touko but hunting a Sealing Designee in Brazil. It seems to be a short story that came with the season 1 DVD of the Apo anime.
    Funnily enough, that quote from your post was the same person I saw mention it. Good to know it is true though. There's still so much untranslated stuff in this fandom.

Blog Entries
    Herc's bio in FGO states that he's one of two great heroes of Greek mythology. Who is the other one?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AAM1232's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by maridsbip View Post
    Herc's bio in FGO states that he's one of two great heroes of Greek mythology. Who is the other one?
    Achilles by Apoc mats Greek GW meta.