Page 7387 of 7876 FirstFirst ... 638768877287733773777382738573867387738873897392739774377487 ... LastLast
Results 147,721 to 147,740 of 157513

Thread: Questions, questions and more questions (READ THE OP FOR ANSWERS)

I mean as I mentioned there is like a few people or weird groups that tried to connect christainity and norse myth together
    Which also reminds now that rangarok specifically has a list of gods and being that survived ragnarok or who came back like Baldr, which makes me wonder.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    We've only seen Ragnarok (Gone Wrong) so there was no chance to explore those, but Magni exists and has Mijolnir so we can assume things happened similarly.

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    According to the Magni Class card in Prisma Illya, the situation made then lose basically all of their divinity.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

Quote Originally Posted by Byegod View Post
    Was more curious than anything and if there was a explanation.
    Quote Originally Posted by neveron View Post
    So there's some historical precedence for Ragnarök having already happened, I guess, but I'm honestly not sure why ~1,000 B.C. was chosen. Is that date relevant for some other reason? Would this be obvious if I'd read all those weird New Age occultism books Nasu loves to pull stuff from?
    Nasu linked the date with the oldest recorded eruptions of Katla
    Linking Surtr with volcano eruptions

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    We've only seen Ragnarok (Gone Wrong) so there was no chance to explore those, but Magni exists and has Mijolnir so we can assume things happened similarly.
    Modi should have Mjolnir, too.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    Modi should have Mjolnir, too.
    Maybe he has, we haven't seen Modi.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    Nasu linked the date with the oldest recorded eruptions of Katla
    Linking Surtr with volcano eruptions
    I always thought nasu shifted the date to be before solomons deaths so it was in the AOG

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    I always thought nasu shifted the date to be before solomons deaths so it was in the AOG
    It was still the AoG after Solomon died. And for centuries forward.

JP Friend Code
    Question: In which part of Case Files that the cosmology of the Age of Gods with Earth being the center of all as opposed to the modern time is mentioned? I've seen some people mentioning this but I did not read much of Case Files to verify if that is a thing.

JP Friend Code
    003254397 / Ratman
    Blog Entries
    Early on, episode 2 of the anime.

JP Friend Code
    I did not watch the anime either but I'll start looking from that. Thanks.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    Maybe he has, we haven't seen Modi.
    Imagine somehow having Thor, Magni, and Modi in the same Grail War. Doesn't matter who's the actual protagonist, the show's theme song will be U Can't Touch This.

Where was it said everything was canon before QTL? i remember people saying it for years before extella but i never knew the source

US Friend Code
    To my understanding Japan doesn't really have much of a concept of hard canon to begin with.

Never heard of that, not sure if i believe that

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle All fictions's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Never heard of that, not sure if i believe that
    You can get a sense of it in some interviews like this one:
    long quote
    Quote Originally Posted by Typemoon Ace 7 10-year Anniversary interview
    TYPE-MOON works have given birth to many types of spin-offs that go far beyond the realm of games and manga. What are your feelings on this?

Nasu: As the creator, I'm extremely happy to see the love of my fans manifest itself in these type of spin-offs. I gain a lot from it. However, I'm a bit old-fashioned, and believed that the best situation for any creator is to be able to give birth to their own original creation. I thought there was nothing greater than to be able to think up your own world and your own characters, and then create a story revolving around them. So, I'm happy to see lots of TYPE-MOON spin-offs, but at the same time, I felt sad that people are spending so much of their valuable time building off my work. However, I was able to read the comment that Sasaki Shounen wrote when the final chapter of the mangaTsukihimewas published: "If possible, I wish I could go on drawing this manga forever." That's when I realized. He was doing this because to him, it was more enjoyable than anything else. I was stupid to think he was wasting his time.

Urobuchi: No matter what the "original" concept may be, I think any sort of manifestation is fine as long as the author is enjoying it. The "Authors need their own castle" mindset is a bit outdated, I think.

Nasu: I think we can see that in Hiroyama Hiroshi, who's clearly pouring all of his talent intoFate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya. AND he's enjoying it. (Laughs)

Takeuchi: It's true, whenever I readPrisma Illya, I keep thinking "No, that's a good idea, save it for when you do your own original work!" That's how good it is.

Urobuchi: I think that's the strength of TYPE-MOON, that it's supported by so many passionate creators. Like Marvel Comics, who gave birth toX-Men, I think it's a great idea to encourage even more spin-offs by talented creators. There aren't many other works that have so many spin-offs and anthology works, includingFate/Zero. I would even say that TYPE-MOON works are the closest thing Japan has to a Marvel Comics.

Nasu: Marvel Comics has so many spin-offs that they can't even keep track of things on their own anymore... everyone keeps widening the world and adding on these interesting parts to it, and if they're really good, the company goes and says "OK, that sounds cool. Let's make it official." Even from the user side, they say, "We want to see the X-Men from this work, not the original." It's really amazing how things have spiraled out that way. On one hand, while I still sometimes think "Wouldn't you rather use that skill for your own original creation?", I love being amazed by the different ways people interpret TYPE-MOON characters.

Also, "everything was canon before QTL"? Someone lied to you.

Quote Originally Posted by CM3 FAQ
    Q: Are the three routes ofFate/stay nightparallel worlds existing at the same time? I was curious about how it would look to Zelretch.

A: They're parallel... sort of. But if Zelretch was observing, it'd become true, and my feelings on the matter is that I'd rather two routes disappear if one was true.
    If all of these became possible at the same time, the other routes would become meaningless.
    And that was in 2006.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    Punching out some nerd doesn't make you a better magus.

More it was said by everyone allfictions.

Also that route quote always baffled me, as Zelretch was in the HF route, did nasu forget?
    Last edited by Byegod; June 3rd, 2020 at 11:58 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    To my understanding Japan doesn't really have much of a concept of hard canon to begin with.
    The concept exists, they just don't have an specific word for it.

Thought that was obvious even without needing a word..

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Blog Entries
    Urobuchi the prophet