Page 7362 of 7877 FirstFirst ... 6362686272627312735273577360736173627363736473677372741274627862 ... LastLast
Results 147,221 to 147,240 of 157539

Thread: Questions, questions and more questions (READ THE OP FOR ANSWERS)

I moved your posts to this thread, you don't have to repeat your question.

Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Quechuas venerated the puma, not the jaguar. Similar species but not really the same.
    They're only superficially similar, even. Pumas are felines (they can meow and purr), jaguars are small "big" cats.
    O walls, you have held up so much tedious graffiti that I am amazed you have not already collapsed in ruin.

Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    I moved your posts to this thread, you don't have to repeat your question.
    oh
    Thank you

so i saw someone in one forum mention that Male Arthur comes from a different Time Tree than Arturia.

has it ever been stated that there are multiple time trees?

屍鬼 Ghoul
    Hey, given Jesus' lore that he absolved people of their sins, would Fate Jesus be Angra Mainyu's natural enemy? If not who do you think would be? If it hasn't been revealed already.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Spenta Mainyu
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Presia messe noce yor tes mea TwilightsCall's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Electrotechman View Post
    Hey, given Jesus' lore that he absolved people of their sins, would Fate Jesus be Angra Mainyu's natural enemy? If not who do you think would be? If it hasn't been revealed already.
    Well in Zoroastrianism, which Angra Mainyu comes from, his opposite would be Ahura Mazda.

While Angra Mainyu was 'the source of all sin and misery in the universe,' Ahura Mazda was 'the source of all goodness...and worthy of the highest worship.'

Within the Nasuverse itself, I guess there's a bit more to go for on the Jesus angle since Angra Mainyu is just a guy who was saddled with all the evils of humanity, but (while accepting that might change if Nasu is ever brave enough to right Jesus into the setting) the Christian idea of absolution is more personal, and so isn't super applicable to someone like Angra Mainyu who was burdened with the evil of others against his will.

In fact, they act more appropriately as foils for each other in that Jesus willingly accepted all the evils of the world in order to save it, while the people around Angra Mainyu forced all the evils of the world on him to save themselves. While I could certainly see a certain rivalry developing out of that, I would more expect to see a kind of sympathetic bond between them should they ever interact.
    My Fanfiction - Almost entirely short stories and oneshots

Quote Originally Posted by Electrotechman View Post
    Thank you for answering my question, and sorry if I seem to ask weird questions. That said, the replacing of ignorance with understanding is always something I treasure.
    That said, I have a question for you guys that I would like to see the answers for. Knowing Emiya's skill set and servant sheet better then I likely ever will, and with the statement I recieved earlier about how its obscenely difficult to become a heroic spirit in modern times, with Emiya's mind and skillset what period in history do you think that Emiya would have the best chance to become a true Heroic Spirit with the thought exercise being that he is placed in the time period and area of your choice with all of his skills at the prime of his life, and why do you think that the time period and place that you chose is the best choice for him? As I said, this is all for sake of fun and to celebrate a character that is well beloved, but mainly I would just appreciate the chance to see you guys flex your skills, Also with the knowledge that it would probably be much easier for him to succed in a more than one era, maybe an anclliary question would be which Era would make him the most powerful of a heroic spirit, not necesarilly for the skills he would gain from that era but the way his ideal and drive to save others would be reacted to by the people? Thank you to those of you who choose to have fun with me.
    requirements for being summonable as a servant seem to be "get mentioned in a history textbook at least once" so he could get recorded by just killing someone famous and revealing his identity. best chances for that strategy would be 18th century or later I'd think. kill an american president or an emperor of some declining european empire with a broken phantasm, people would remember that.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by TwilightsCall View Post
    Well in Zoroastrianism, which Angra Mainyu comes from, his opposite would be Ahura Mazda.

While Angra Mainyu was 'the source of all sin and misery in the universe,' Ahura Mazda was 'the source of all goodness...and worthy of the highest worship.'

Within the Nasuverse itself, I guess there's a bit more to go for on the Jesus angle since Angra Mainyu is just a guy who was saddled with all the evils of humanity, but (while accepting that might change if Nasu is ever brave enough to right Jesus into the setting) the Christian idea of absolution is more personal, and so isn't super applicable to someone like Angra Mainyu who was burdened with the evil of others against his will.

In fact, they act more appropriately as foils for each other in that Jesus willingly accepted all the evils of the world in order to save it, while the people around Angra Mainyu forced all the evils of the world on him to save themselves. While I could certainly see a certain rivalry developing out of that, I would more expect to see a kind of sympathetic bond between them should they ever interact.
    Jesus in general was sympathetic to everyone. Save for merchants in the church and fig trees.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle All fictions's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Apparently, Archer's ending in Fate/tiger colosseum states he wandered for twenty years. How true is this?
    Quote Originally Posted by fire_mountain_30 View Post
    so i saw someone in one forum mention that Male Arthur comes from a different Time Tree than Arturia.

has it ever been stated that there are multiple time trees?
    Pretty sure either in Accel Zero or the Prisma event
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    Punching out some nerd doesn't make you a better magus.

Quote Originally Posted by All fictions View Post
    Apparently, Archer's ending in Fate/tiger colosseum states he wandered for twenty years. How true is this?

Pretty sure either in Accel Zero or the Prisma event

Would you happen to ahve a print screen of that?

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Blog Entries
    I can't actually watch the video right now (gotta go to a doctor's appointment), but here's his story mode story:

Quote Originally Posted by celsius View Post
    If Saber and Shirou got married... Would that make Shirou the Queen of Britain?

Is there any place online selling Angel Voice?

Got me two oddball questions here: How far away from the Grail can a Servant go before the Grail stops supporting them? And in the context of a Great Grail War (ie, the HGW that takes place in Apocrypha) how many Servants need to die before the Grail appears?
    My Job Description
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch-Magos Winter View Post
    When Agailius thinks your idea is really really stupid, you know you've screwed up.

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Distortion (IV) / Winter Forest
    The girl insulted the giant every chance she got and used him to take out her anger.
    The pain had lessened by the time she mastered Berserker's control, which was when the Holy Grail showed signs of its appearance.
    The girl took away the giant's sanity as if in revenge, treating him as a "mad warrior".
    But he already knew that this was the girl's desperate opposition.
    This is supposed to take place when Illya was still in Germany, before the forest incident when she stops mistreating Berserker. I'd say the Grail's range is pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by celsius View Post
    If Saber and Shirou got married... Would that make Shirou the Queen of Britain?

Seiba was summoned in Germany, but i suck at geography so idk if thats half way around the world or less, probably less. And dunno if proximity to Iri counts as extenuating circumstances...i'd say probably not.

And Amakusa was planing to use the grail with Semiramis, Shakespeare,Astolpho,Mordred and if you consider when he went in to the grail for his 3rd ascension there was also Atalante, Achilles. Karna and Chiron. Jeanna and Amakusa dont count, so that brings it to 6 dead servants for the supposed omnipotent wishgranting in line with FSNs claims.

- - - Updated - - -

At the same time, the grail has a excelent wish queueing system so maybe how many servants were alive when Amakusa made the wish dont matter,it just triggers when it can, which was at 12 dead servants btw

Quote Originally Posted by Agailius View Post
    Got me two oddball questions here: How far away from the Grail can a Servant go before the Grail stops supporting them? And in the context of a Great Grail War (ie, the HGW that takes place in Apocrypha) how many Servants need to die before the Grail appears?
    well they can be summoned pretty much anywhere it seems, looking at F/Z
    in SF one can travel from nevada to washington dc without any issues so it doesn't seem like there's any limitations in effect once the war actually begins either

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AAM1232's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CO9p5JMGv!p9 View Post
    well they can be summoned pretty much anywhere it seems, looking at F/Z
    in SF one can travel from nevada to washington dc without any issues so it doesn't seem like there's any limitations in effect once the war actually begins either
    Don't Sieg as Fafnir and the Greater Grail go to the Reverse while Astolfo is still being supported? Someone could correct me on this if I'm mistaken though.

US Friend Code
    Yes. Though for all we know Sieg and Astolfo could still be at the same geographical coordinates even though they're in different textures.
    However Astolfo also goes from Romania to New York to meet up with Fiore in an epilogue novella that came with the season 2 BDs.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    That is the correct, the world is blessed with Astolfo's eternal presence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3