Page 7419 of 7446 FirstFirst ... 6419691973197369740974147417741874197420742174247429 ... LastLast
Results 148,361 to 148,380 of 148902

Thread: Questions, questions and more questions (READ THE OP FOR ANSWERS)

  1. #148361
    吸血鬼 Vampire TheSkipRow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Somewhere in Europe
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    124
    Someone on reddit brought this to my attention. I don't know why I never thought about this scene before, but in Mirai Fukuin there's a short scene where Mitsuru is alone in an empty room looking at a wheelchair that has the "The Vampire's Tears" book and a bouquet of flowers in it. After looking around the internet a bit more it seems that people theorize that Mitsuru's book is actually about his and Mana's lives using his precognition and that she passes away eventually.

    Is there any "true" answer about what that wheelchair symbolizes?

  2. #148362
    吸血鬼 Vampire OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Concordia Kingdom
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    261
    US Friend Code
    559,186,926/Charle
    In Atlantis, there was a mention about Muramasa forging a sword to end a world(?) with Hephaestus' help, has it been elaborated further? Like, it was used by Musashi to cut Chaos or something?

  3. #148363
    死徒 Dead Apostle Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    The H/eart/h of Europe
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    995
    Blog Entries
    3
    As i yesterday saw an report of Antarctica have i wondered given that there were never Human before the modern age there had this Continent a Age of Gods aswell i mean were once there antarcic Gods ?

    and how is it with the Oceans are their also Oceanic leylines similar to the terrestric ones and are beside the Bermuda traingle also other potencial Gateways to the other side ? and what would happen if really som beings of the reverse side are coming on "our" side ?
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; August 16th, 2020 at 09:31 AM.
    When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...





  4. #148364
    The Greatest Cool Reign's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,415
    US Friend Code
    858,943,293
    I wonder if places like North Sentinel Island or uncontacted Amazon tribes are still in their AOG.

  5. #148365
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six pinetree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    São Paulo, Brazil
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,578
    US Friend Code
    326,832,196
    Blog Entries
    1
    I'd think their population is too small to have their own texture in the middle of the age of man.

  6. #148366
    nicht mitmachen Dullahan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    AUSTRALIAAARGGH
    Posts
    4,719
    Blog Entries
    5
    North Sentinel Island is a little bit special, but it's not quite a little bit special enough
    うん
    しゅん

    じゅ


  7. #148367
    死徒 Dead Apostle Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    The H/eart/h of Europe
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    995
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    I wonder if places like North Sentinel Island or uncontacted Amazon tribes are still in their AOG.
    or in their Age of Faeries as i find it seldom that some discuss the specifics of These Age ?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    I'd think their population is too small to have their own texture in the middle of the age of man.
    About Texture as i looked at the different mythologies of the minor asia i wondered are the Babylona ,Hethitic , Canaanitic deities and the other ones are different textures on their own ?

    and what do you say to my Question About that the Antarctica had perhaps a Humanless Age of Gods ?
    When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...





  8. #148368
    EX rank: is it supposed to be pronounced "ee ex", or just "ex"?

  9. #148369
    The Plesioth Hip Check of life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Always somewhere
    Posts
    7,700
    Depends, is it Gray or Grey?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Once and always and nevermore.

  10. #148370
    鬼 Ogre-like You's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    https://twitter.com/LickYouTie
    Posts
    34,059
    JP Friend Code
    101043939
    Blog Entries
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Depends, is it Gray or Grey?
    By the way, as far as English spelling, her name could be spelled either “Gray” as in American English, or “Grey” as in British English, and I struggled for a time to decide which would be appropriate. Since she wasn’t born in either country, and I heard that “gray” is perceived in both countries as being halfway between black and white, while “grey” is a paler color, I decided on the American spelling (to emphasize being in the middle of black and white).
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Holiday View Post
    EX rank: is it supposed to be pronounced "ee ex", or just "ex"?
    It's pronounced 規格外 no joke.
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ticeexcenny
    In my opinion you are not right. I am assured. Let's discuss it. Write to me in PM, we will talk.

  11. #148371
    死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors fire_mountain_30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    2,015
    is Kiara actually good at programming or did she just ask someone to do the actual legwork?

    for example, her whole therapy software thing. did she program it herself or did she just handle the basic theory and someone else did the coding?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    It does mean that, but not literally.
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Darling, with this you have proved yourself the ultimate definition of hollow.
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post

    There's nothing more hollow than an apologist and his claims, because they ultimately amount to nothing but 'this is good because I like it'.



    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    With Grail Mud, I got rid of all my extraneous divinity, two feet of height, and a burning desire to get revenge on the Gods! Try Grail Mud today!

  12. #148372
    ちちうえ~❤ AmADo VII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Yogya
    Age
    35
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    10,762
    if she's bad programmer she wouldn't be last boss of CCC

  13. #148373
    死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Comun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Manaus, Brazil
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,953
    JP Friend Code
    262.110.454
    There're no implications she didn't do all of it herself.

  14. #148374
    死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors fire_mountain_30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    2,015
    Quote Originally Posted by AmADo VII View Post
    if she's bad programmer she wouldn't be last boss of CCC
    idk if budha powers make that irrelevant or not, so i asked.

    do you need to be good at it to do your thing inside the mooncell or do you just need to be good in order to get it? because if it was just something needed to get in, some follower could have done it for her, so i asked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    It does mean that, but not literally.
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Darling, with this you have proved yourself the ultimate definition of hollow.
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post

    There's nothing more hollow than an apologist and his claims, because they ultimately amount to nothing but 'this is good because I like it'.



    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    With Grail Mud, I got rid of all my extraneous divinity, two feet of height, and a burning desire to get revenge on the Gods! Try Grail Mud today!

  15. #148375
    Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    29,196
    Blog Entries
    25
    死に瀕(ひん)した十四歳の春。 女はある信徒が戯(たわむ)れにもちかけた霊子ハッキングを体験し、 外界を知った。
    (...)
    女は同時に霊子ハッカーとしての才能を開花させ、 詠天流を徐々に変革していく。
    She learned it at the suggestion of a follower when she was 14 and got good at it

  16. #148376
    The Greatest Cool Reign's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,415
    US Friend Code
    858,943,293
    When Kirei said that the reason the Einzberns could make the Grail is because of the Rheingold (here), is the implication that the Lesser Grail is actually made of it?

  17. #148377
    I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Unfortunate.
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    23,499
    JP Friend Code
    892,001,916
    US Friend Code
    870,360,928
    No, the Rhinegold is their source of funds, IIRC.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP


  18. #148378
    死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors fire_mountain_30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    2,015
    Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    No, the Rhinegold is their source of funds, IIRC.
    that is much less exciting

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    She learned it at the suggestion of a follower when she was 14 and got good at it
    many thanks wise loli of the tank

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    She learned it at the suggestion of a follower when she was 14 and got good at it

    wait, this bimbo had followers at 14?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    It does mean that, but not literally.
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Darling, with this you have proved yourself the ultimate definition of hollow.
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post

    There's nothing more hollow than an apologist and his claims, because they ultimately amount to nothing but 'this is good because I like it'.



    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    With Grail Mud, I got rid of all my extraneous divinity, two feet of height, and a burning desire to get revenge on the Gods! Try Grail Mud today!

  19. #148379
    Beats By Matthew ft. Dr. Para Rafflesiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    35,113
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    US Friend Code
    793848092
    Blog Entries
    16
    questionable use of bimbo here
    Supports:


    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

  20. #148380
    死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Comun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Manaus, Brazil
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,953
    JP Friend Code
    262.110.454
    Her father was the cult leader, so she pretty much had followers since always.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •