Page 6780 of 7876 FirstFirst ... 57806280668067306770677567786779678067816782678567906830688072807780 ... LastLast
Results 135,581 to 135,600 of 157513

Thread: Questions, questions and more questions (READ THE OP FOR ANSWERS)

US Friend Code
    I just figured it was from
    -Rhon holds the humanity texture in place
    -the world is disappearing in Camelot due to Rhon and what's left is white
    -The textureless world in Cosmos is white

Blog Entries
    So how strong is Charlemagne in the context of the Nasuverse? Comparing him against top tiers (Gil, Karna, etc), med tiers, low tiers and so on

Also while we're at it, how do Muramasa Shirou and Karolus magnus compare across the same spectrum?

US Friend Code
    Karl is insane, like Ozzy level insane. He's pretty much now one of the top contenders.

Charlemagne is good from what I heard, though he's a greenhorn and inexperienced. From Extella you have statements of Artoria, Karna, and Scathach being more skilled them him. But he's also the literal embodiment of a LN protag, so he has ways of getting stronger by coolness. No Literally that is one of his skills, his parameters get boosted if he's acting cool. Other then that tho his NP is really strong, has some very solid skills and good stats. Overall very impressive.

As for Shiroumasa. He's fairly skilled with swords though I don't think he's a master. Can create a sword that can cut a RM though that also kills him. That's all I know. Info on Shimousa is sparse on none jp readers
    Last edited by Iceblade44; July 2nd, 2018 at 08:58 PM.
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

Quote Originally Posted by Apple View Post
    So how strong is Charlemagne in the context of the Nasuverse? Comparing him against top tiers (Gil, Karna, etc), med tiers, low tiers and so on

Also while we're at it, how do Muramasa Shirou and Karolus magnus compare across the same spectrum?
    Karl is overloaded in the context of Extella. Charles probably closer to someone like Mordred. Muramasa no one knows what the fuck is he capable of and he isn't even a proper Servant

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Muramasa is a big ?
    Shirou's big enough to worry his partners
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade44 View Post
    Karl is insane, like Ozzy level insane. He's pretty much now one of the top contenders.

Charlemagne is good from what I heard, though he's a greenhorn and inexperienced. From Extella you have statements of Artoria, Karna, and Scathach being more skilled them him. But he's also the literal embodiment of a LN protag, so he has ways of getting stronger by coolness. No Literally that is one of his skills, his parameters get boosted if he's acting cool. Other then that tho his NP is really strong, has some very solid skills and good stats. Overall very impressive.

As for Shiroumasa. He's fairly skilled with swords though I don't think he's a master. Can create a sword that can cut a RM though that also kills him. That's all I know. Info on Shimousa is sparse on none jp readers
    There are limitations for what Karl can do compare to Ozy tho. Such as whether his charisma is that efficient without Monolith turning it into virus, it's supposed to not be that broken normally. Also he captured Gil and used as a very huge mana source to fuel his clone army and we don't know if Gil played a role in providing the near infinite mana supply or it's something inherent to his flying city.

As for Muramasa, his role in Shimousa is more of a tease, we don't know much about his skill set. The sword he pulled out to cut the RM is not even something of his own but probably a mod base on the real Kusanagi and using that alone killed him cuz he's not a god, so that's not confirmed to be the extent of what he can do or his NP either. Wait for his gacha debut.

US Friend Code
    I'm wasn't thinking about either Oracle or the clone army. Just the flying city and the mech. Which are both pretty insane

anywhere than here

JP Friend Code
    Well yeah but without the clone army and the virus he's not Ozy lvl of busted.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    Well yeah but without the clone army and the virus he's not Ozy lvl of busted.
    He is when his next requires 4 top Servants to defeat while leaving everyone wasted not to mention his floating city is on par with the hanging gardens

anywhere than here

JP Friend Code
    Not really. His clone army played a huge factor in stalling and gimping the servants involved. Having to fight even weaker clones of the top servants themselves including having to deal with the cannon bombardment really is troublesome. If you remove the clone army from him, the servant could just go straight for the cannons. It's like you take the sphinx away from Ozy he is left wide open but still has the poison from his temple to stop enemies troops from advancing. Heck Karl even had Attack Programs he stole from Moon Cell being enhanced by Gilles. Also what you said about 4 top servants was from the 3rd route. In the first route for example, Altera, Jeanne and Karna were not on Hakuno's team but we still reach the point where Arjuna used his NP to wipe the stage and forced Karna to show up.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Has the stuff with Pelleas and Ettarde been mentioned in peripheral stuff? Because honestly I can easily see Gawain doing something like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    Has the stuff with Pelleas and Ettarde been mentioned in peripheral stuff? Because honestly I can easily see Gawain doing something like that.
    Strange Fake

I feel like being Dracula bonuses aren’t really a listed in servant stats bonuses like most of that stuff tends to be.

So, does Joyeuse just have the swordbeam, or does it have a bunch of special effects like Arondight?

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakeuh View Post
    So, does Joyeuse just have the swordbeam, or does it have a bunch of special effects like Arondight?
    The Joyeuse Charlemagne uses can do beam, Karl can't. As for any other details as the mechanics behind it we don't know for now. Hope for mats eventually

anywhere than here

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakeuh View Post
    It is the combination of the 12 weapons of the 12 paladins, then it shoots out some colorful beams. The skill Holy Knight King is required to use it that's why Karl can't use it. It's like a ceremonial sword to him anyway.

Oh, so Charles is really the only one who can use it, so if it gets stolen because of an NP or something, then the one who stole it wouldn't be able to use it. It's weird how the Excalibur doesn't have a requirement like this, considering its the greatest holy sword meant to save the planet. If someone steals Excalibur, they would be able to use its beam, unlike Joyeuse.

Blog Entries
    Excalibur has a bunch of conditions regulating it’s strength though so even if the thief had the mana pool to shoot beams it wouldn’t be as good as Saber’s beams

Most people cant use other peoples noble phantasms to begin with.