Page 7402 of 7876 FirstFirst ... 640269027302735273927397740074017402740374047407741274527502 ... LastLast
Results 148,021 to 148,040 of 157505

Thread: Questions, questions and more questions (READ THE OP FOR ANSWERS)

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    If she never trained in bare-handed martial arts, that's bullshit, given that she's got a skill that's literally "she had so much time on her hands that she trained every possible skill to a decent level, except for those unique to certain heroes".

And if it means that as a lady she can't fight with her bare hands, that's also bullshit, any trained knight or lord in any culture across space and time has done bare handed self defence.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    You don't want your waifu to be more manly than you now, do you, average japanese youth?

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'd take it more as not that she's unable to fight with her hands, but just she willfully refuses to do so because it's not ladylike. At least that way it could make a badass scene where after a grueling battle the enemy finally disarms Scathach of her spear and gloats that she's helpless now, only for her effortlessly curbstomp him with barehanded strikes. Afterwards as she stands over the enemy's pulverized body she'd sigh softly to herself and say something like "Ah, a proper lady shouldn't fight with her fists like a brute, but it seems I had no other choice. At least Cu didn't see me like this..."

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    I'd take it more as not that she's unable to fight with her hands, but just she willfully refuses to do so because it's not ladylike. At least that way it could make a badass scene where after a grueling battle the enemy finally disarms Scathach of her spear and gloats that she's helpless now, only for her effortlessly curbstomp him with barehanded strikes. Afterwards as she stands over the enemy's pulverized body she'd sigh softly to herself and say something like "Ah, a proper lady shouldn't fight with her fists like a brute, but it seems I had no other choice. At least Cu didn't see me like this..."

- - - Updated - - -

https://i.warosu.org/data/g/img/0491...7355568013.jpg
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

You and I know both know that isnt the intention

Blog Entries
    Hello, Nasu from 2004?
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Unlike Scathach, Rin and Bazett lift.

- - - Updated - - -

Say, you think Scathach uses Prana Burst?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Remember how saber is supposed to have muscles?

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Blog Entries
    She was in the household of Sir Ector and being a squire for Kay.

Quote Originally Posted by Byegod View Post
    Remember how saber is supposed to have muscles?
    probably by the standards of a 14 year old girl given how the original VN talks about her being one physically and as weak as one without mana bursting.

was it ever explained how Atlas circa 2016 ended up near Jerusalem circa 1273?

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    her unsightly bath bod though
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Blog Entries
    *shrugs*

I guess it doesn't really matter

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by CO9p5JMGv!p9 View Post
    Spacetime being fucky and Ozy bringing Egypt along with him, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Zork Knight View Post
    You don't want your waifu to be more manly than you now, do you, average japanese youth?
    explain the rapey greek tomboy

Quote Originally Posted by fire_mountain_30 View Post
    explain the rapey greek tomboy
    Different target demographics

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    Spacetime being fucky and Ozy bringing Egypt along with him, I guess.
    I thought it was the Atlas at that time, and Tri-Hermes had the information from the future. I'm probably wrong though.

This question was probably asked a lot, but since I can't find anything that fully answers it I ask.
    How good is Shirou at self-reinforcement? I mean in general and specifically. His sole feat of self-reinforcement is making his eyesight to see up to 4 killometers but what about rest of his body? Can he do it? And if he can then how strong or fast can he make himself? He done lot's of insane stuff in all the scenarios but they all can be attributed to his weapons or deadly upgrades and likes. So is he actually using reinforcment on himself at all besides previously mentioned?

Self reinforcement is just running magical energy through your body. Hence why it’s the most basic of basics that even Shirou can do.

we don’t have any raw calc numbers for how strong reinforcement makes people or how good shirou is at it no

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle
    Quote Originally Posted by CO9p5JMGv!p9 View Post
    2016 is the current year, despite the Singularities being kind of free-floating bits of history. (Note how time passes in the singularities at the same rate as in Chaldea, so Gilgamesh had to wait months for them to show up rather than them just rayshifting in near the start.) It's kind of weird time travel logic, I guess, but ~time travel is dumb~ so whatever.

As for why it's near Jerusalem, that's entirely just because Ozymandias turned the surrounding area into Egypt.