Page 7712 of 7877 FirstFirst ... 671272127612766277027707771077117712771377147717772277627812 ... LastLast
Results 154,221 to 154,240 of 157539

Thread: Questions, questions and more questions (READ THE OP FOR ANSWERS)

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by aAlouda View Post
    When does Rin recreate the Gem Sword by herself? I thought she only provided the magical energy and the Azoth Dagger for Shirou to have a basis to project it with UBW using Illya's memory?
    She makes a mini version in HA. That's the in-dream explanation of the weird shit that's happening.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

夜属 Nightkin
    Technically he could just ask Zeltetch to see the real blade, but that isn't really something he'd consider for someone like Heaven's Feel Shirou.

But also Shirou is notef have gotten much weaker magic circuits in his puppet body and needs to rely on Sakura's magical energy, because Illya's usage of the third was flawed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    She makes a mini version in HA. That's the in-dream explanation of the weird shit that's happening.
    Can you tell me roughly where it's revealed, I never fully got into HA save for a few character backgrounds I was interedted in.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle All fictions's Avatar
    US Friend Code

Can you tell me roughly where it's revealed, I never fully got into HA save for a few character backgrounds I was interedted in.
    Here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    Punching out some nerd doesn't make you a better magus.

夜属 Nightkin
    Thanks, it seems that in this version she borrowed money from Sakura to build one. Which shouldn't really be possible in Heaven's Feel where they used whatever wealth the Matou had left to buy the puppet body for Shirou.

Tell me about your best girl, and why she is Sakura Matou. Best Girl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post
    Can he still do that in his puppet body?
    Probably not.

Can't underestimate the GARM/Artificial Phantasm.

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    But can any of them even touch Madara Uchiha?
    Madara was beaten by Naruto, who is now beaten routinely by Generic-Man with a gun, so by the transitive property anything above Kiri I guess.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Thanks, it seems that in this version she borrowed money from Sakura to build one. Which shouldn't really be possible in Heaven's Feel where they used whatever wealth the Matou had left to buy the puppet body for Shirou.
    I wouldn't say that, since we don't really know if she has any more assets, but we do know she had planned to get him a better body, its Shirou that ends up saying its fine.
    Since the lower quality one cost so much, it would be doubtful she'd say she would go further if there was no way to eventually get it.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
    we don't really know if she has any more assets
    Rent the dungeon out to billionaires
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.

]

Since you claim to have never gotten into FHA, you know its pointless to try and say it belongs in x route? So saying Sakura is out of money/assets post HF is pointless.

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Rent the dungeon out to billionaires
    That would need a lot of cleaning and people who don't ask questions first with the rotting bodies.
    Although some rich people are probably into that, and maybe the giant spiders too.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Would be easier to advertise it to fellow magi, preferably the ones with particular kinks and needs of that type of place.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Synaptic Star's Avatar
    If Shiki choose Arcueid while he had Roa inside of him, would it be a threesome?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
    That would need a lot of cleaning and people who don't ask questions first with the rotting bodies.
    Although some rich people are probably into that, and maybe the giant spiders too.
    The rent the dungeon to necromancer billionaires?

Inactive
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Synaptic Star View Post
    If Shiki choose Arcueid while he had Roa inside of him, would it be a threesome?
    Actually, it's a foursome with Shiki's other persona... oh wait... it's an orgy since we technically have "Archetype Earth" inside Arcueid as well...
    Shiki x Arcueid best couple confirmed.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Daiki View Post
    The rent the dungeon to necromancer billionaires?
    Equally as seriously
    Quote Originally Posted by cm2
    Nasu: Zouken is vulnerable to sunlight, so he generally stays hidden away somewhere indoors. He would only really step outside for business related to the spiritual lands owned by the Matou family. Zouken is responsible for quite a few spiritual lands across the country, including in Fuyuki City. He was actually away from Fuyuki City originally, but returned just prior to the start of the Fifth Holy Grail War. I imagine the few people who knew him weren't even sure if he was still alive or not until his return. After Zouken failed in the previous Holy Grail War, even Kotomine assumes he'd stay out of the next one. Kotomine probably would have been right if it wasn't for the fact that Sakura's natural gifts made her the perfect vessel. Zouken spent most of his days tucked away indoors while muttering about the impending limits of his physical body and using his worms to turn random civilians into sustenance he needed to stay alive.
    I don't think selling their land was mentioned in the HF true ending, just the books.

Blog Entries
    Yeah I remember vaguely the books be sold, as well. Granted Zouken's studies are apparently valuable enough for Lord Eulyphis to store some stuff he wrote.

Tell me about your best girl, and why she is Sakura Matou. Best Girl's Avatar
    I think people forget that the Matous and Einzberns are god-tier mages because they don't 360-no-scope fools. Summoning and binding Servants in some backwater Far East country is probably like completing the Manhattan Project in a shack.

The Tohsakas are just along for the ride. They are no good until they got some of that Edelfelt (?) booty.

I dont think you can call japan backwater anymore, i mean in lore now we know japan seems to have AOG elements far further than the rest of the world, and we also have lore to justify why noone cared bout the HGW anymore

夜属 Nightkin
    Isn't a lot of it just racism by the Mage Association against non-westeners?

不死 Undead
    Quote Originally Posted by Byegod View Post
    I dont think you can call japan backwater anymore, i mean in lore now we know japan seems to have AOG elements far further than the rest of the world, and we also have lore to justify why noone cared bout the HGW anymore
    It is a backwater for western magecraft in the sense that the MA is not active there. That doesn't mean it doesn't have its own unique supernatural stuff. This was explained since KnK and Tsukihime.