Page 7424 of 7876 FirstFirst ... 642469247324737474147419742274237424742574267429743474747524 ... LastLast
Results 148,461 to 148,480 of 157513

Thread: Questions, questions and more questions (READ THE OP FOR ANSWERS)

okay so i was going to post an image an image bone daddy with "what about this looks subtle to you" but it appears that i cant post images

however!

THE POINT! still stands.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    He snuck into Ozy's temple complex and stealthily beheaded him

He also cleaved Ereshkigal's (problems) in two without anyone realizing he was there before

I do wonder why he didn't do the same to Quetz...

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Basically, Gramps is so good at his job, he barely even has to try.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

why didnt kiritsugus master use a sniper rifle for kiritsugus origin bullets, was there a reason she used a Thompson contender, or was that just what she on her at the moment of creating them?

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    He does sometimes use a rifle, but his preferred usage is to have them using their magic circuits at full power so the damage is complete and unrecoverable.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Yea using an origin bullet with a sniper rifle is for most cases the same as just using a sniper rifle with normal rounds.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Also tacticool.

also because origin bullet sniping would be too hard for Urobuchi to write around probably. If you’ve noticed fate zero tends to have him ignore things that would make things not really work?

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One forumghost's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    He does sometimes use a rifle, but his preferred usage is to have them using their magic circuits at full power so the damage is complete and unrecoverable.

This. The whole point of Kerry's Origin Shots is that they do more damage relevant to the amount of MP the victim is using, so you want them to know that you're there, in order to get that extra 2000 bonus damage when they try to block.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Menwearpink View Post
    Also tacticool.

also because origin bullet sniping would be too hard for Urobuchi to write around probably. If you’ve noticed fate zero tends to have him ignore things that would make things not really work?

Like how Saber's Instinct stopped working for just long enough for Diarmuid to cripple her and seal Excalibur until an appropriately dramatic moment?
    Last edited by forumghost; September 11th, 2020 at 05:26 PM.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Blog Entries
    Hmm

that and Kojirou's specific Skill are what I remember being Skills that mess with people's ability to perceive your actions

Quote Originally Posted by LJ3 View Post
    Hmm

that and Kojirou's specific Skill are what I remember being Skills that mess with people's ability to perceive your actions
    Kojiro's skill just makes it so you can't request a dice roll with advantage because he uses the same trick over and over again. It doesnt stop you from getting your dice roll with advantage from some other source(Instinct rank A)

Basically if Kuzuki had Knowledge of Foremost Harmony his "Only the first round of the first match" super advantage would be permanently on.

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    Like how Saber's Instinct stopped working for just long enough for Diarmuid to cripple her and seal Excalibur until an appropriately dramatic moment?
    Wow, this is the first time I've even thought about how she managed to dodge Cu in the first 20 seconds of summoning but loses to Diarmund at the docks. Most of the "Zero wrecked Saber" stuff tends to focus on the ideological issues not the physical ones.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Broke: waaaaaaaaaaah Urobuchi was meannnnnnn to seibah
    Woke: Knightly Tactics > Instinct
    Invoke: saber is dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

I think I remember seeing a Fate timeline that showed the Mahabarata might have taken place before Gil. Does anyone have that or am I remembering that totally wrong?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattias View Post
    Wow, this is the first time I've even thought about how she managed to dodge Cu in the first 20 seconds of summoning but loses to Diarmund at the docks. Most of the "Zero wrecked Saber" stuff tends to focus on the ideological issues not the physical ones.
    She loses to Cu too though
    "Haa, haa"
    The girl catches her breath.
    The blood that was running so much has stopped, and even her stabbed wound is healing.

"……"
    I guess that's extraordinary.
    I knew she wasn't normal, but still, that's too strange.

Like her skills to fight against Lancer, like the incredible magical energy in each of her blows, and like her body that heals by itself… this girl clearly surpasses Lancer.

…But that was only up to now.
    Even if it's healing, her wound is deep.
    If Lancer attacks her now, she'll be defeated without even being able to defend herself.

But.
    With this overwhelming advantage, Lancer doesn't move.
    He glares at the girl, grinding his teeth so hard that I can hear it.
    In fact the rhythm of the fight is exactly the same for both.
    Saber is winning hard against Lancer Servant
    Lancer Servants reveals NP
    There's a reversal

Apo's the one that reverses this

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arha View Post
    I think I remember seeing a Fate timeline that showed the Mahabarata might have taken place before Gil. Does anyone have that or am I remembering that totally wrong?
    That was a poster from one of the Chaldea Aces'. The disclaimer said it was for real world stuff and not related to Fate.
    Last edited by You; September 11th, 2020 at 08:17 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    Broke: waaaaaaaaaaah Urobuchi was meannnnnnn to seibah
    Woke: Knightly Tactics > Instinct
    Invoke: saber is dumb

I mean, Saber is dumb (lol @ her deciding to try and attack Medea on her homeground alone while injured, nerfed, and low on mana because "I R WURRIAH MAHSTA") but the idea that planning defeats supernatural precog powers that let you cheat destiny and dodge reality breaking attacks is just stupid.
    Last edited by forumghost; September 11th, 2020 at 08:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arha View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    That was a poster from one of the Chaldea Aces'. The disclaimer said it was for real world stuff and not related to Fate.
    Adding to this, on Holmes' Trial Quest, when talking about when the legends were written in relationship to when they are assume to have taken place, Holmes says this
    Similarly, Karna and Arjuna are from legends of the 4th century BC that place their story as being in 5000 BC.
    It's not exactly confirmation that the Mahabharata takes place on 5000 BC but it's the date the characters themselves are roughtly giving it

actually on the topping of kirtsugu sniping, correct me if I'm wrong but wouldn't double excel literally the best mage craft for sniping?

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Serverntclassslave View Post
    actually on the topping of kirtsugu sniping, correct me if I'm wrong but wouldn't double excel literally the best mage craft for sniping?

Not really? Kerry can only use his family's time-magic on his own body, so it's really just Haste that hurts you when the spell ends. Doesn't do anything for his guns.

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Wait, I didn't know double accel affected the bullet

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, it doesn't

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattias View Post
    Cu was under CS.

But yes, Saber is dumb. I'm-gonna-take-your-NP-to-the-face dumb. Her tactic when facing an opponent about to NP is literally just "let's just see what it does, it surely can't hurt me if I take it directly to my face!"
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP