Page 7307 of 7876 FirstFirst ... 6307680772077257729773027305730673077308730973127317735774077807 ... LastLast
Results 146,121 to 146,140 of 157511

Thread: Questions, questions and more questions (READ THE OP FOR ANSWERS)

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    I thought that too at first, but Amakusa already jumping through various worlds before encountering Alien God. Or did they secretly "pluck" and then observe him and his actions in parallel worlds before Limbo decided to reveal themselves?
    Last edited by OnesFleetingGlory; December 1st, 2019 at 11:42 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Oh you're talking about that. In that case we don't have a clear explanation, maybe he also touched a grail, or he drifted just like Nameless in Extella.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    I see, thanks.

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    How strong is grey? Is she actually servant level?

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fire_mountain_30 View Post
    During the coma she realizes it and takes Angra's arm for herself.

Wakes up from the coma suddenly having 2 arms
    Huh. I don't recall any of that, to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by the god of world-0 View Post
    How strong is grey? Is she actually servant level?
    She's a threat due to anti-spirit focus helping her absorb mana and Rhongobongo being a solid nuke beam but she gets trounced in skill and strength by Faker who is pretty much a nobody as far as heroic spirits go. So she's very low servant level at the best but basically any HS that has fought in melee during their life can beat her without much trouble, Rhongo nukes nonwithstanding.
    Post-Case Files Gray is an unknown but she does get a very solid boost at least. She doesn't magically become a more skilled combatant though.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    I watched a fan animation summarizing America on YouTube a year ago but it seems to have been deleted and now I can't find it anywhere. Anyone got any idea where it is?

What's the source for broken phantasms being activated by overloading them and they get a rank-up? Have never found a source for this ever listed, despite this citation being used in many circumstances. On the subject of BPs, is there any written indication that Lancelot can't use BPs on objects thanks to Knight of Owner?

There’s no indication but he’s already a gas guzzler and you’re asking him to explode weak D rank faux Noble Phantasms on top of that. Broken Phantasms aren’t instant and aren’t cheap.

Is Ashwatthama the version from the Lostbelt or the Pan-History? His lines suggest he doesn't know who Godjuna is, but I can't justify any reason for him owning Sudarshana Chakram other than being from the LB.

Quote Originally Posted by Menwearpink View Post
    There’s no indication but he’s already a gas guzzler and you’re asking him to explode weak D rank faux Noble Phantasms on top of that. Broken Phantasms aren’t instant and aren’t cheap.
    I mean........FGO's prologue (the game aka cannon version, not that abomination that screwed over everyone but Cu and Mash when it comes to the fights) established BPs can be reved up pretty quickly unless we're going by the logic that Cu was somehow reffering to non-broken phantasms when he said that he wouldn't have time to cast his spells. This is despite having superior protection from arrows compared to Lancer Cu. Also, part of the reason why I'm curious if the overload and rank-up bit is cannonical is the bridge scene in Hollow Ataraxia. If how BPs operate is that they're overloaded noble phantasms, then the bridge fight was self-evidently BPs as well. On that subject, this would mean that they can be used conseccutively. If the overload bit is true, it makes me think that the time and magical energy it takes is porportional to what's being overcharged and how much the user wants to amp it. For instance, B-Rank anti-army NPs take a lot to overload with a lot of magical energy, just like an A-rank anti-army NP would take to use (which servants in general can't use consecuitvely), but something like a D-rank anti-unit NP requires very little, but is fast. If the rank-up and overload is a myth, then the bridge seen is just wierder than it already was.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bugs View Post
    Is Ashwatthama the version from the Lostbelt or the Pan-History? His lines suggest he doesn't know who Godjuna is, but I can't justify any reason for him owning Sudarshana Chakram other than being from the LB.
    IIRC he's confused about the chakram as much as anyone else. I believe the legends mention Vishnu gave it to him once but he couldn't lift it. TBH it's a crime his NP isn't Narayanastra, almost as dumb as Stolf not having Rabicano.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Instead you give Rabicano to Rider Bradamante.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Bugs View Post
    It's probably tied to his 2nd NP - the Mahakala Shakti. It's supposed to be a time manipulation authority of Shiva but the chakram is also a symbol of time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    IIRC he's confused about the chakram as much as anyone else. I believe the legends mention Vishnu gave it to him once but he couldn't lift it. TBH it's a crime his NP isn't Narayanastra, almost as dumb as Stolf not having Rabicano.
    Probably saved for either Drona or Krishna. Or even prime Rama with his Vishnu-level divinity as he hinted in LB4.

How effective is Ea against Types/Ultimate Ones?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    Why though? Rabicano was just his steed from his earlier days.
    Quote Originally Posted by Menwearpink View Post
    Instead you give Rabicano to Rider Bradamante.
    Could always go with that, given how much weapon juggling there is between Paladins.

Quote Originally Posted by Ataraxia View Post
    How effective is Ea against Types/Ultimate Ones?
    the firepower should be as effective as anything else of such caliber (can't kill them), the main feature of revealing the "truth" wouldn't do anything

Nah, showing the "truth" probably makes the types nostalgic of when their planets were smoldering hot rock...

Or maybe im missinterpreting and the smoldering rock phase of a planet counts as the chuuni phase and all the types get reminded of their dark history.

US Friend Code
    "Showing the truth" in the same discussion as Notes makes me think of Slash Emperor. I wonder if the blood sky is actually some sort of reality texture and Slash Emperor cuts it similar to Ea.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Are circuits needed for Formalcraft?

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3