Page 7422 of 7876 FirstFirst ... 642269227322737274127417742074217422742374247427743274727522 ... LastLast
Results 148,421 to 148,440 of 157511

Thread: Questions, questions and more questions (READ THE OP FOR ANSWERS)

Quote Originally Posted by neveron View Post
    Kháos, in this case, is reworked to be a distant alien dyson sphere that sent out fleets of terraforming ships - first the Titans, then the Olympians. It's a sci-fi take on Hesiod's theogony, basically.

It's all seems very inspired by Mazinger.
    I know that, but what im saying is that khaos never visited earth and they mention there authorities derive from him

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AAM1232's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I mean functions from his ship becoming authorities isn't that farfetched.

Quote Originally Posted by Byegod View Post
    I know that, but what im saying is that khaos never visited earth and they mention there authorities derive from him
    I'm not sure I understand what you're getting at here. Chaos was the mothership from which every other ship was derived, ergo their authorities are also derived of him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by fumei View Post
    I'm not sure I understand what you're getting at here. Chaos was the mothership from which every other ship was derived, ergo their authorities are also derived of him.
    Ah, i was wondering if he has all there authorities, which of itself would imply authorities are not earth bound

Quote Originally Posted by Byegod View Post
    Ah, i was wondering if he has all there authorities, which of itself would imply authorities are not earth bound
    Quote Originally Posted by http://www.typemoon.org/bbb/diary/log/202004.html
    それぞれの神の権能を『星間航行に必要な機能・役周り』にあてこんだ設定は流石の外連味。
    A setting wherein each god's authority correlates to "necessary functions and roles for interstellar travel" was a great idea.
    So it's like, they have authorities but those authorities are actually just their ship functions, which just happen to be authorities, so it's not like they have them because they are gods now.

Quote Originally Posted by EXTRA mats
    Authorities are special abilities that fall into a different category than Codecasts, Skills, and Noble Phantasms.
    An Authority is a power that is on the level of creating a world, and includes things like altering events, time-flow manipulation, and kingdom building.
    Also this, so there was never really anything that said authorities could only appear on earth, they're just their own category of power.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

Sorry, can I bother you with a question?
    Well, someone told me that Nasu said that types were far above anything we had seen till now at the time of Extra, I was wondering if it was just made up or if Nasu really said it somewhere.

JP Friend Code
    003254397 / Ratman
    Blog Entries
    Aside of calling them the strongest organism of their planet and the demonstration of them being evangelionesque apocalyptic monsters you get in Notes, up to and including nuking an entire continent, he literally made an impromptu tierliest that had them at the top behind Void Shiki.

That said, until Olympus, the last time Types were mentioned was Melty Blood, and that's just talking about hime who isn't even a real Type. There's really no point of comparsion of the little bit we get in Notes to the ridiculous marvel cinematic universe bullshit that goes on in FGO, especially Beasts or Grand Servants, who are only newly explored in detail. And much more detail than Types, too.

Also, the Type that really matters got beaten by Kaleidoscope, so the precedent is that you can't arm wrestle them head on but need instead some sort of severe bullshit like the Black Barrel. At their area of sheer presence, powerlevels mean nothing. It's like asking if Aoko can beat an earthquake, and whether an earthquake could beat a blizzard, and how either of them do against an avalanche.

- - - Updated - - -

Basically, do not be surprised if they're retconned into something totally different. The term 'Type' as well does not seem to be used anymore. In fact, it seems the term is exclusive to Notes themselves.

- - - Updated - - -

Though, I guess 'Archetype-Earth' is an obvious nod.

Ok, I think I'll be prepared for a retcon and hope for the best. In fact, there is the possibility that ORT will become Tetzatlipoca.

JP Friend Code
    003254397 / Ratman
    Blog Entries
    That's Mexico, not Brazil. So would be Mayan calendar memes.

That said, 'Ultimate one of the Oort Cloud' and mesoamerican mythology suggests to me that it's the Ultimate One of Nibiru/Planet X/Planet Ten/Tuche/what have you.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratman View Post
    That's Mexico, not Brazil.
    This franchise has yet to provide any implication that Nasu knows the difference.

Blog Entries
    Worse, he knows they're different, and is intentionally conflating them because lol irrelevant continent

- - - Updated - - -

That's Mexico, not Brazil. So would be Mayan calendar memes.

That said, 'Ultimate one of the Oort Cloud' and mesoamerican mythology suggests to me that it's the Ultimate One of Nibiru/Planet X/Planet Ten/Tuche/what have you.
    my theory is that is might have somethung to do with this
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scholz's_Star
    A binary star system that once grazed through the Oort Cloud

- - - Updated - - -

or maybe this one idk
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nemesi...thetical_star)

Types are the big emissary of a planet’s will. Their place in the system is similar to Arcueid, even if the brain of the planet isn’t quite a type.

They’re the strongest because the planet is the strongest and everything is just part of the system of the planet. Similar to how the shadow held power over servants because servants were part of the system of the grail Arcueid can beat up pretty much most things and be stronger in that regard too.

Beyond that it’s also a matter of planets are super strong except they just don’t do things yeah. Archetype in Melty and so on.

we have stuff like Arcueid nerfed as she is having a chance against Amaterasu in Extra stuff. But in Extra the planet is in a super bad shape + gods are stronger than they usually are because of the information world.

To put it simply planets are strong and nothing we see from Beasts really makes them spookier than them? I would say they likely are still the top of the power tiers as silly as power tiers kind of are.

Bring Angra Mainyu CCC if you want to compete with them I guess.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Menwearpink View Post
    Types are the big emissary of a planet’s will. Their place in the system is similar to Arcueid, even if the brain of the planet isn’t quite a type.

They’re the strongest because the planet is the strongest and everything is just part of the system of the planet. Similar to how the shadow held power over servants because servants were part of the system of the grail Arcueid can beat up pretty much most things and be stronger in that regard too.

Beyond that it’s also a matter of planets are super strong except they just don’t do things yeah. Archetype in Melty and so on.

we have stuff like Arcueid nerfed as she is having a chance against Amaterasu in Extra stuff. But in Extra the planet is in a super bad shape + gods are stronger than they usually are because of the information world.

To put it simply planets are strong and nothing we see from Beasts really makes them spookier than them? I would say they likely are still the top of the power tiers as silly as power tiers kind of are.

Bring Angra Mainyu CCC if you want to compete with them I guess.
    Planets are impressive and all, but you know what's more awesome? A Star. So what's stronger than an Ultimate One of the Planet? How about Ultimate One of the Sun?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Are you intentionally steering this towards Tamamo or just accidentally?

US Friend Code
    If ORT is actually from the Oort Cloud it begs the question of what the true Type Mercury is.

Come to think of it I don't think Mercury, ORT or otherwise, was even mentioned in Notes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Are you intentionally steering this towards Tamamo or just accidentally?
    Mayhaps. Reminder that Tezcatlipoca is a sun too. I wonder if different sun deities actually come from different stars.

Blog Entries
    if it's called ORT because it's from the Oort Cloud then why isn't Brunestud called Mun or some shit
    かん
    ぎゅう
    じゅう
    とう

Expresses the exceeding size of one's library.
    Books are extremely many, loaded on an oxcart the ox will sweat.
    At home piled to the ridgepole of the house, from this meaning.
    Read out as 「Ushi ni ase shi, munagi ni mitsu.」
    Source: 柳宗元「其為書,處則充棟宇,出則汗牛馬。」— Tang Dynasty

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    it's not called ort because it's from oort, it's called ort because it's the oort reclusive traveler.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Blog Entries
    i liked it better as a cryptic initialism tee bee queue aitch desu
    かん
    ぎゅう
    じゅう
    とう

Expresses the exceeding size of one's library.
    Books are extremely many, loaded on an oxcart the ox will sweat.
    At home piled to the ridgepole of the house, from this meaning.
    Read out as 「Ushi ni ase shi, munagi ni mitsu.」
    Source: 柳宗元「其為書,處則充棟宇,出則汗牛馬。」— Tang Dynasty