Page 7536 of 7536 FirstFirst ... 653670367436748675267531753475357536
Results 150,701 to 150,715 of 150715

Thread: Questions, questions and more questions (READ THE OP FOR ANSWERS)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronove View Post
    Originally Perseus circa FSN.
    Changed to Achilles Post-Apocrypha.
    Oh, interesting. I had thought it was either him or Theseus, but that was because I kind of forgot Achilles existed. Thank you!
    I LIKE GIRLS

US Friend Code
    When was it stated it was originally Perseus?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AAM1232's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Was it ever stated to be Perseus?

Quote Originally Posted by Apoc Mat for Achilles
    He is without a doubt first rate as a Servant. Even among the Servants from Greek legend, he boasts of power that ranks next to Heracles.

Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    No because you need to have your blood sucked while being injected with vamp blood to be a DA.

Yes, that's right. Roa somehow got Arc not only to drink his blood but to inject some of hers in him
    Iirc Ciel claims at some.point that just being bitten by a TA is enough to "forever taint your soul" , so maybe thats just for DA's
    Or maybe Roa cheated and while Arc was biting him he used a siringe to steal some blood... Or Arc just sucks and accidentally let her blood go back into him like Satsuki claims she accidentally did when she found out.

The Plesioth Hip Check of life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattias View Post
    Nah, after Herc you can either go for the older age with Perseus, or the younger one with the Trojan war. And Achilles is the greatest hero of that story. As much as Ody is my favourite Greek hero, his myth is less about great deeds and more about just wanting everything to be over.

Theseus. Dude has several temples and everything, none of the other heroes do.

edit: as far as I can remember at least, don't dunk me
    Last edited by Deathhappens; July 31st, 2021 at 07:50 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Once and always and nevermore.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code

The Plesioth Hip Check of life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Theseus is still the most prominently worshipped one though. I didn't know Menelaus had a shrine, that's cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Once and always and nevermore.

HSTP 500 Internal S ervant  Error aldeayeah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Theseus. Dude has several temples and everything, none of the other heroes do.

edit: as far as I can remember at least, don't dunk me
    Well that's probably because he's the Athenian local hero and I heard Athenians were pretty big

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    truly an alt nagel
    quagmire.gif
    As the size of an explosion increases, the number of social situations it is incapable of solving approaches zero.

Hey, all. I'm playing the Fate VN for the first and I have a question I hope someone can answer. When Shirou and Kirei fight at the end of the Fate route, Shirou's reason for not bringing out Caliburn is that he needs one minute to project it, and Kirei wasn't giving him enough time. But he didn't seem to have that limitation when he projected Caliburn to defend against Berserker's attack while he was mid-swing. Is there a reason for that? I feel like I might've skimmed over an explanation somewhere for why he had the one-minute limitation in that fight but seemingly nowhere else, but I'm not finding anything.

JP Friend Code
    I'd spoiler tag the HF part because the person asking the question said he's still finishing the Fate route now.

EDIT: Now this look silly with the other post deleted.
    Last edited by Comun; Yesterday at 01:50 PM.

This is the Fate route. I have not reached Heaven's Feel.

Quote Originally Posted by King Fox View Post
    Hey, all. I'm playing the Fate VN for the first and I have a question I hope someone can answer. When Shirou and Kirei fight at the end of the Fate route, Shirou's reason for not bringing out Caliburn is that he needs one minute to project it, and Kirei wasn't giving him enough time. But he didn't seem to have that limitation when he projected Caliburn to defend against Berserker's attack while he was mid-swing. Is there a reason for that? I feel like I might've skimmed over an explanation somewhere for why he had the one-minute limitation in that fight but seemingly nowhere else, but I'm not finding anything.
    Maybe It has to do with saber (the original owner of the sword and all of that) sticking with shirou in that fight? I don't remember that well but sounds acceptable as a factor.

Blog Entries
    I think it just depends on how you want to look at it. You could try to argue that Shirou had been concentrating prior to projecting Caliburn during the berserker fight, or you could argue (like the other guy did) that Shirou was talking about his specific circumstances during the fight against Kirei despite how general the text makes it seem. You could also maybe argue that Shirou's just thinking out of his ass. If I had to guess I'd say the second option is the most likely, but I'm sure it could be refuted. Other people would be able to give a more definitive answer than that, but those are my two cents.
    I LIKE GIRLS

Do the fairy clans in LB6 have any bearing on PHH fairy lore or are they pure invention

US Friend Code
    I'm pretty sure they're Lostbelt only, because I believe they were formed long after the Lostbelt's divergence point