Page 7454 of 7454 FirstFirst ... 645469547354740474447449745274537454
Results 149,061 to 149,067 of 149067

Thread: Questions, questions and more questions (READ THE OP FOR ANSWERS)

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Comun's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Reality Marbles only last until the user runs out of magical energy, and Third Magic turns people into infinite batteries, so an RM could last forever, yeah. I don't know about expanding because I don't remember anything about their range being related to their amount of energy. Take Babbage, for example. The range of his Reality Marble is "1 suit of armor around himself", and I don't think more power would increase that range.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors fire_mountain_30's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Reality Marbles only last until the user runs out of magical energy, and Third Magic turns people into infinite batteries, so an RM could last forever, yeah. I don't know about expanding because I don't remember anything about their range being related to their amount of energy. Take Babbage, for example. The range of his Reality Marble is "1 suit of armor around himself", and I don't think more power would increase that range.
    yeah but RMs do work differently based on the user.

wasn't Adam's RM predicted by Chiron to be able to cover at least Romania if it was left unchecked? i even recall reading something on TV Tropes or something (yeah, real reliable source there i know) that said it could theoretically cover the whole world if left unopposed.

slught detour, but how different is using Atlas to pin down a planet sized texture to using a RM to do the same on the same scale? seems like a mere issue with the power source
    Last edited by fire_mountain_30; November 22nd, 2020 at 11:00 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    It does mean that, but not literally.
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Darling, with this you have proved yourself the ultimate definition of hollow.

There's nothing more hollow than an apologist and his claims, because they ultimately amount to nothing but 'this is good because I like it'.

Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    With Grail Mud, I got rid of all my extraneous divinity, two feet of height, and a burning desire to get revenge on the Gods! Try Grail Mud today!

Just finished Arcueid's routes. Is there any reason she can suppress her bloodsucking impulses in the Good End but not in the True End?

Quote Originally Posted by DRFan View Post
    Just finished Arcueid's routes. Is there any reason she can suppress her bloodsucking impulses in the Good End but not in the True End?
    Extra thirstness for highschooler dick

The situation isnt different, just her choice

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors fire_mountain_30's Avatar
    conquering aside, how different is Caster Gil's kingship from Iskander's?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    It does mean that, but not literally.
    Darling, with this you have proved yourself the ultimate definition of hollow.

There's nothing more hollow than an apologist and his claims, because they ultimately amount to nothing but 'this is good because I like it'.

Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    With Grail Mud, I got rid of all my extraneous divinity, two feet of height, and a burning desire to get revenge on the Gods! Try Grail Mud today!

At Least a Human Being falseCeilings's Avatar
    No homework problems.

How Rule Breaker work?

It is almost ten years from the last time I visit the forum. Look like I returned my home.

I feel shame because my English during 2010s isn't good enough to understand all Fate Stay Night's VN.

And now, when I re-read the VN. I understand many other thing which I didn't understand before.

However, still something confuse me. It is the Rule Breaker.

I mean:
    - Why it kills Souchirou while Medea trying to use it to rescue him from the Zouken's control?
    - Is it have any effect against the Worm Crest? I mean, when Shirou use Rule Breaker on Dark Sakura, is it kill these worms inside her,too?

Thank you. Everyone.