Page 3 of 3342 FirstFirst 12345813531035031003 ... LastLast

Thread: Type-Moon Fanfic Idea Thread

Blog Entries
    Hey, Stone-sword Emilya works. Hell, duel-wielding it with Gae Bolg II in my own fic.

As for Hassan Shirou, think of him using telekinetic sword wielding in combination with a martial-arts technique. In other words, his Zabaniya is a technique that involves directing traced swords in conjunction with martial arts techniques derived from Kotomine and Tohsaka. The blades attack in the same directions as his own attack, or flank and attack for indefensible positions simultaneously.

True Golden Bear King of BLING Theocrass's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Saber's only based on Mind of Steel Shirou. He did many of the same things, but other things were different. The point is that he's the "Hero" version of Shirou.

He's a pretty ruthless bastard though. He's also one of the few Shirou Servants that's a genuine Heroic Spirit.

His Noble Phantasm is a sword that "borrows" the abilities of other NPs he's seen, with one rank reduced. Basically UBW in a single blade. It can mix abilities too. The catch is that Saber can't use UBW.

I plan for him and Archer to have a major go at it.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    UBW as a sword? Heh, cool.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Blog Entries
    Pffft. Emilya will be a tiny loli of rage who dualwields a pair of Caliburns. :3

Actually, I do have something in mind for her, and it doesn't involve UBW too much.

Also, Saber could potentially combine Nine Lives and Excalibur (if his master wasn't Shirou).

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    So Saber!Shirou will sort of end up like proto-Saber in terms of badassery, kind of? Balls-to-the-wall awesome.

Berserker Emilya dual-wielding, nice~
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.

Blog Entries
    What do you mean by Proto-Saber?
    Last edited by Theocrass; March 18th, 2011 at 05:20 AM.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Proto-Saber was the Saber originally planned for the original F/SN. He was male, and played the role of a somewhat jaded, badass knight - and was still King Arthur. An Archerlike personality, supposedly (don't quote me on that, though).

Take a look at ^this^ guy, now picture all of Saber's battles with HIM doing it. Wicked cool, bro.

However, he and his original Master (Sayjou Ayaka) were genderswapped and had their personalities changed in order to appeal to the eroge-playing crowd.
    Also, there's a fan theory going on that HE would have been the original protagonist if F/SN were not a third-person type of VN - because of how Saber switches "ownership" from Shirou, Rin, and (Dark) Sakura throughout the routes.

Blog Entries
    Thanks for that.

I think Saber's armor will be very similar to that guy's.

Rider's right hand was created using Angra Mainyu and the remnants of Zouken Matou's soul. It became a NP called "Corruption". Corruption twists, warps, and empowers the form, abilities, and purpose of anything it touches according to its master's will.

Should Emilya be loli, or mature enough that there's a noticeable difference between her and Illya?
    Last edited by Theocrass; March 18th, 2011 at 05:29 AM.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Huuuhhh...ermmmmm...uhhhh...

Maybe you should flip a coin on that one. It could work either way.

Quote Originally Posted by keeper13 View Post
    AU

Tokiomi Tohsaka wants to summon Gilgamesh, but ... what happens if he summon THIS Gilgamesh instead!(the Final Fantasy one; guy in red, multiple arms and swords (about eight of them),

"Drown in your ideals and die."
    A new world expanded in flames. Everything broke apart and reformed. Archer stood in a wasteland of rust and flame, giant gears creaking in the background. The shattered plane was cratered and pitted, covered in holes.
    "Wait, what the hell?"

Fifty miles away and grinning, the other red knight rode off, an absolutely preposterous amount of stolen weaponry secreted on his person.

... anyway, what if Archer actually tried to clue people in ahead of time?
    "I'm telling you Rin. I know the guy. And I know that the only thing he can enjoy is evil. Think about it. When did you last see him enjoying music or art or scenic beauty? Or anything but causing people pain?"
    "He's just a serious kind of person. I trained under Kotomine, and though he might seem a little off-putting at first, I'm sure he just keeps his public and private lives separate. It's a mark of a superior magus to be able to kill your emotions when necessary."
    "Fine. I'll prove it to you."
    With that, the red knight whisked Rin off, crossing the city with incredible speed. Buildings wooshed by, until they ended up in the mountains overlooking the church.
    "Look, take these binoculars and reinforce your vision. Watch what he's doing."
    Rin grabbed the offered instrument and peered through it.
    "See, he's just putting out a hummingbird feeder. Like I said, he can appreciate things, but doesn't let it intrude on his professional life. What's so evil about feeding some birds and watching them?"

Archer sighed, exasperated "He's filling it with Splenda."

Or... Kotomine manages to trick and kill Caster's master instead of Bazett. He sets her up in the temple again, because there's nothing like half-removing people's souls to make them miserable. Gilgamesh, acting on his own initiative, tries to get her to summon Saber, since why the hell not?

(Un)fortunately, a servant can't summon a real servant. She gets the imperfect, and very male, Legend of King Arthur instead of Saber.

Master of Hermione Alter Kieran's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    This idea was one of Burnout's, as I recall, and it always appealed to me:

A cataclysmiic event causes several universes to fragment, leaving only a few survivors. These are gathered by some great force, and told that their universe can be restored - but only one of them. To determine the deserving one, they'll have to fight it out, tournament-style.

He originally intended it for the various OCs and second-gen characters we had around the Lair - but I think you could use it for some of the various routes, too. Saber Alter of Heaven's Feel versus the original in Fate, for example. I'm half-tempted to use it as the plotline of "After the Fall" . . .

anamesis
    ignoring the fact that i dont continue things >>;;

Shards of Paradise

Instead of a normal end to life, when one reaches the pearly gates, they are given a choice. Snuff it like a normal person, or return for a single non-negotiable purpose that is not stated until after it is accepted. Failure is not an option, spontanious combustion is to be expected. All is forfeit.

On that day...Emiya Shirou chose to not die when he was killed...?

your mission: Be A Father.

Shirou: whut?

*insert battle over who is the mother*
    Last edited by anamesis; March 18th, 2011 at 08:35 AM.

I think someone already suggested it in the past but I still have to mention:
    Neon Genesis Evangelion: Matou Edition

Shinji Ikari replaced by Shinji Matou to pilot Evangelion Unit 01. What's gonna happen? Does Matou manage to fit in or end up in complete failure? Hilarity ensures.
    As an omake some episodes of Shinji Ikari living as a Matou member should be included. Awkward moments are sure guaranteed!

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    It's been suggested before (I think I was the one who suggested it, actually), but Harry Dresden gets dragged into the Holy Grail War.

Hilarity and awesome ensues.

hello! i'm giodan from italy!

i think there is something who is missing! a luvia rotue!!!! here my two ideas:

shirou- so you do konw my father?

luvia- yes, he salvend my life but he don't won't any rewart from my family so when i told him i MUST do something for repay him, he sow me a phot of a young boy and asked me "he is my son how about become his girl one day?"

shirou- ------------------WHAT???? you don't mean.....

luvia- i'm here to become your woman to repay my debit whit him!

shirou-ah..............

or make luvia the frist penson salved by emya shirou!

The Royal Chancellor of Avalon Keyne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyne View Post
    "Oh, it's getting windy" *sees Sakura standing in the rain, watching us from the other side of the street* "Sakura?" *suddenly a truck passes... and she was gone* "...." *closes the window*
    Saber: This cheese cake is delicious, Shirou. *smiles*
    Shirou: Ah, we don't have such luxuries at home, don't we?
    Saber: *gulps* It fits perfectly with this black tea. The aromas blend do delicately and leave you a honey-like aftertaste on your tongue.
    Shirou: *chuckles* That's... a nice way to put it.
    Rin: You're lucky that today is my treat! *humphs*
    *pats Tohsaka on the head* Yeah, you're magnificent, Tohsaka. Now, try some of this cake. *takes a fork, slices some of the cheese cake, and attempts to feed Rin*
    Rin: W-what are you.. Mghnn~~ *gets a mouthful of the cake*
    *slowly slides out the fork from her mouth* There. Was it delicious? *looks her in the eyes*
    Rin: *blushes* Yeah. N-next time inform me... baka...
    Saber and Shirou: *smile at us*
    Shirou x Saber and Keyne (OC) x Rin at a cafe. I kinda like this idea. Also, Rin being deredere for Keyne. ^u^

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Well, as long as it's immediately followed by Rin getting Tsun-tsun with Keyne, and smacking her one, I think it's good...

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    ^
    Haters gonna hate?

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Nah, more "annoyed Sakura fans gonna hate"....

The Royal Chancellor of Avalon Keyne's Avatar
    Mike, you were in that truck and kidnapped poor-poor Sakura. ;C; How could you?!