Page 3084 of 3342 FirstFirst ... 208425842984303430743079308230833084308530863089309431343184 ... LastLast
Results 61,661 to 61,680 of 66839

Thread: Type-Moon Fanfic Idea Thread

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    The pendant doesn't summon Archer. The pendant is a sign that Archer will always be the Servant she summons unless she has another catalyst to override it. By the very nature of "being Rin Tohsaka," EMIYA is the Heroic Spirit she draws.
    The pendent summoned Archer.
    In episode #00, Rin tries to summon without any sort of catalyst, but is that even possible? And assuming she did not get the time wrong, would she have summoned a different Heroic Spirit? <Short Sleeves>
    Nasu With the proper procedures and Command Spells, it is possible, though the summon itself would be random, yes. But even given the time, for a certain reason Rin does wind up summoning Archer in Fuyuki City.
    Takeuchi Even if it's random, Rin is amazing to summon a legendary soul comparable to SR.
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GhostDIGIT View Post
    Ah, so Cam's a cruel sadistic bitch. My image of her wasn't far off.
    There is sometimes a difference between profile Servant A.
    and how Servant A is portrayed in the main story and events.
    See Sumanai.
    Last edited by You; June 2nd, 2016 at 11:20 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Queen of Love and Beauty GhostDIGIT's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Dammit, GO.
    Spoiler:
    The Best Thing BlackBlade's Ever Said.
    Quote Originally Posted by black1blade View Post
    Just watch KNK, read fate and tsuki then just never bother with another nasu thing again but continue to use BL regardless.

Dullahan's Writing Genius
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    I hope you love purple prose, pretentious dialogue and oblique references to Hegelian philosophy too motherfucker 'cause that's what's up

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    The pendent summoned Archer.
    Da fuq? Wasn't there a scene where Rin says she would always get Archer? Isn't he unique in that he holds the catalyst for his Master rather than his Master holding the catalyst for him?
    Spoiler:
    Originally Posted by You
    when all the evils have given up their waifus, all the greats have left for med school, and there are no more at least 3 day battles to be fought what is left is

not Tsukihime 2
    not DDD3
    not even Girl's Work

but f/go

and now f/go english

that is what is waiting for you at the end of schadenfreude

the tortured magi department Prix with a Silent X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Da fuq? Wasn't there a scene where Rin says she would always get Archer? Isn't he unique in that he holds the catalyst for his Master rather than his Master holding the catalyst for him?
    Well it's timeywimey since they both have it when it matters, since the prologue is always the same. Rin had the pendant on her neck when she summoned Archer, which called to Archer who was Shirou who was saved by the pendant always and kept it, not knowing who had saved him, when she left it behind.
    Imagine that the world is made out of love. Now imagine that it isn’t.

Imagine a story where everything goes wrong, where everyone has their back against the wall, where everyone is in pain and acting selfishly because if they don’t, they’ll die.
    Imagine a story, not of good against evil, but of need against need against need, where everyone is at cross-purposes and everyone is to blame.

Blog of Fiction for You to Consume
    Other Links

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    Let Sakura say fuck and eat junkfood you weirdos.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Draconic View Post
    I meant more for choosing the last couple Masters. How could you even be worried that I might have made up a Servant when there are already so many others?
    Me, worried? Heavens no.

I made up my own Servants for YAMK (and Hero Fall), after all.

I mean, some really, really great others. In terms of the more 'obscure' Servants (and by obscure I only mean not in Fate/stay night or Fate/Zero), I'm using
    Brynhild for my Rin's Lancer1,
    Robin Hood for Sakura's Archer2,
    Sigurd for the other Saber (based loosely off Black Saber from Apocrypha),
    Vortigern belongs to a half-toasted Kotomine (I know, Vortigurn's not actually a Heroic Spirit according to the Wiki, but I feel he made for a good Berserker with his dragon transformation).
    There, see that? You just made up a Servant. Bam. Two, in fact.

Carmilla is Zouken's Assassin this time around, (because Erzsébet Báthory seems to spawn as psychopathic lolibait. I mean, Carmilla is still Erzsébet Báthory in her own right in the Nasuverse, she's just... you know... better. More dignified. Wears actual clothes.)
    The first ever sexy, mature, lesbian vampire.

I will admit that I am considering using turn-of-the-century occultist Edward Alexander Crowley, better known as Aleister Crowley as a Caster. But I haven't looked at my options yet.
    Oh look, that's three now.

This war takes place five years after Unlimited Blade Works. Otherwise, it can't happen because at the ten year mark, Waver and Rin are already in the process of dismantling the Grail.
    The only five years later problem is solved thusly: My Akasha-obsessed mage cabal has a few members tapping into the leylines to force mana to accumulate exponentially faster. They actually end up with too much and fourteen masters get chosen in order to burn off the excess in the form of extra Servants. It was either that, or everyone gathering mana explodes. I suppose they could also somehow rape a bunch of people without removing their hand from their conduit to the leyline they're working on, and diffuse the mana through their victims, but... No, extra servants it is.

Okay, so Medusa's out of the equation, I guess, but what if El-Melloi II used the cape that Rider gave him as a catalyst instead of the scrap of cloth he stole from his greasy blonde predecessor? Might that give him a Rider that had all his memories up until the cape was bequeathed to his Master?
    Diarmuid I might be able to work around also by having the curse he invoked upon his death affecting him.

I think that's a different Holy Grail in Grand Order though, isn't it? Takes place in the Moon Cell or something? It might work differently there.
    So, there's some magi cult up to no good... and Waver somehow winds up being a Master again because ?

Uh. This is set in Fuyuki, yes? Well, if this cabal wanted mana why don't they just take it from somewhere with a lot more potency? They wouldn't need the Grail for that.

- - - Updated - - -

Also as already stated Diarmuid's 'curse' was just dramatic irony. He was just being a sore loser because he got teamkilled and didn't get his chivalry fight.
    Last edited by Historia; June 2nd, 2016 at 11:50 PM.

US Friend Code
    194,434,580 - IGN Ritsuka
    Blog Entries
    Y'know, Imperial, if I didn't know better, I'd say you just don't like me for some reason, because you're actively looking for mistakes and calling me out on them, even if you aren't sure they're even there.

My understanding is that Carmilla isn't Bathory so much as her story is based on Bathory's. Besides, Carmilla dresses like a dominatrix. It's just which flavor of sex sells you prefer.
    Um. No. It's about which character wouldn't get me arrested if these were actual photographs. Compared to Carmilla, Erzabeth's completely naked. At least Carmilla wears some armor, and a skirt, though I'm considering changing that. Her Assassin form is too 'Caster-y' so I've changed how she fights. If you complain, you're just asking for it.

Also I want a vampire, not lolibait with a penchant for err… 'penetrating' things.

The pendant doesn't summon Archer. The pendant is a sign that Archer will always be the Servant she summons unless she has another catalyst to override it. By the very nature of "being Rin Tohsaka," EMIYA is the Heroic Spirit she draws.
    Wasn't there a scene where Rin says she would always get Archer? Isn't he unique in that he holds the catalyst for his Master rather than his Master holding the catalyst for him?
    Find that scene and refer me to it and I'll figure something else out. Until then, your criticism isn't valid.

That's exactly the kind of person [Shinji] is, so this seems like an arbitrary change.
    That's a valid point. Remind me, where do I expressly say I'm changing that? I can't seem to find it, even in the quote you reference as your prosecution against me. I say I'm not making him the absurdly hateable one, but that's because there are people in this story who are so evil, or at least dangerous, that it would be a huge waste for Shinji to be the most annoying character in the story. Of course Shinji is going to be a total scumbag, but why should I bother making him expressly, intolerably vile when he isn't even the enemy here? Like it or not, he's a protagonist. And he'll be sure to bitch about putting himself in danger for a bunch of idiots (he'll use more colorful language) more than once. I'll even make him bitch one extra time, just for you.

Why couldn't you have a Grail War going on while Waver and Rin are tearing the thing down? Arashi is doing that over in Hearts of the Suffering.
    So it's already being done. And quite well, I might add. Besides, I find it more fun if they're still students.

Why would that change things? He's still conjuring a copy of Alexander from the Throne.
    Because the cape he gave Waver was made by the throne itself. If what your saying is accurate, and the Servants are copies, then by using the cape, which was already a copy made by the Throne, he'll summon Iskandar from the Fourth Holy Grail War, instead of from Macedonia. And you realize I'm using Iskandar because you told me that Waver wouldn't want to summon anyone else, right?

Why would Waver bother with Sigurd anyway? He still has Alexander's scrap of material. It would be Alexander or bust for him.
    I'm sure someone can back me up here, so hurry and do that before Imperial continues his quest to restrict every last one of my creative liberties. I'll admit, you've helped me improve this story, but you're getting ridiculous.

This may be personal interpretation, but I don't believe Diarmuid has the power to curse much of anything. His grudge might manifest as a curse, but I didn't take his dying rant at face value. It was more about heaping scorn on everyone than literally laying a magic spell on anyone.
    You have me on this one. But damn those eyes in his last moments…

What if my Mage summons him where he died in the Fourth War? Maybe any malevolent residual thoughts get absorbed by the Heroic Spirit as he manifests? I'm not asking if this ever happens, just if it's plausible from a magic perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    Carmilla isn't Bathory so much as her story is based on Bathory's.
    If you mean FGO Carmilla, no she's really just older Elizabeth.
    THANK YOU!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    So you're writing a lemon between two people trying to kill each other?1
    is there a problem
    No, not really.

If anything, a lemon about a dude trying to survive boning a girl hard-coded in her soul to kill him would be quite entertaining.2
    1* Yes. Yes I am.
    Actually no, I write the story of everyone they're keeping awake.
    Yes, I'm a compulsive liar.

2* Ideally, this little issue has been solved by this point. Probably will find some sort of loophole. It's not like she wants to kill him either.
    But you should see their first encounter. It gets hectic. Lancer's doing her best not to land direct hits, but she still knocks him up a fair bit. He even tries to tell her that they've never met before, while wearing a helmet that hides his face.
    Of course, since she's reacting involuntarily, she knows he's lying.

Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    So, there's some magi cult up to no good... and Waver somehow winds up being a Master again because?
    Because Reines demanded he succeed where Kayneth failed. And he's not allowed to disobey. Why else would he participate? Doesn't he hate Japan as an adult? He just wouldn't want to be there.

Uh. This is set in Fuyuki, yes? Well, if this cabal wanted mana why don't they just take it from somewhere with a lot more potency? They wouldn't need the Grail for that.
    Well, I hadn't thought about that, but for the sake of argument, they'll all be dirt poor. Not typical of mages, I guess, but…
    Actually, one of the members of the cabal, (the one who ruins everything, actually) was too impatient to try and set things up elsewhere. He wanted his fucking Grail, and he was going to get it by the fucking end of the fucking month, or he'll fucking deep-six every fucking one of those fucks!

Typical way of speaking for him. He's the 'Shinji' of this story. Except he has no redeeming qualities, like an inferiority complex to a sister. He's just the worst sort of person, cranked up to eleven. He's 40, based on a factory worker who used to be my supervisor. After torturing me until I was forced to quit or risk losing control, he subsequently got himself fired by threatening to cave one of my old coworker's head in with a hammer.

So take this asshole, multiply prominence of most asinine personality traits by a medium single digit number, make him a slightly overweight American, and you've got a guy a lot like Ryuunosuke but with the ego and self-importance & entitlement of Kayneth. A real charmer. Actually, he's not even psycho or sociopathic. He's just such a total dick that to him, killing people is just another way of trolling them.

Yikes… Long post is long…

Blog Entries
    Yikes… Long post is long…
    I think you might want to brainstorm a bit more.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Anything specific I should fix, or is it the whole thing?

It's more that I need to do research on world mechanics, but Wikia, being the ever-expanding behemoth it is, makes my phone crash, and I can't seem to save the pages to .pdf files at my library for later examination, so I'm having trouble. Also, I don't really know what to start with. I know I should probably save all the pages on magecraft though, but even more importantly, if I want to get this right, I should definitely read KNK to meet as many Nasuverse mages as possible. KNK is the one with lots of mages, right?

the tortured magi department Prix with a Silent X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    KnK has one mage who is a pretty primary cast member and a few others who are antagonists, but KnK is sort of separate from the other stuff.
    Imagine that the world is made out of love. Now imagine that it isn’t.

Imagine a story where everything goes wrong, where everyone has their back against the wall, where everyone is in pain and acting selfishly because if they don’t, they’ll die.
    Imagine a story, not of good against evil, but of need against need against need, where everyone is at cross-purposes and everyone is to blame.

Blog of Fiction for You to Consume
    Other Links

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    Let Sakura say fuck and eat junkfood you weirdos.

Blog Entries
    Y'know, Imperial, if I didn't know better, I'd say you just don't like me for some reason, because you're actively looking for mistakes and calling me out on them, even if you aren't sure they're even there.
    So I made some mistakes. That doesn't invalidate everything I have to say or make this a crusade against you.

I am critical of many people for many different ideas. That is the nature of this thread.

Um. No. It's about which character wouldn't get me arrested if these were actual photographs. Compared to Carmilla, Erzabeth's completely naked. At least Carmilla wears some armor, and a skirt, though I'm considering changing that. Her Assassin form is too 'Caster-y' so I've changed how she fights.
    She's wearing what looks like a bathing suit with some extra kibble on it. It's fine if that's enough for you, but she's hardly the picture of propriety.

If you complain, you're just asking for it.
    What do you mean?

Find that scene and refer me to it and I'll figure something else out. Until then, your criticism isn't valid.
    'kay

http://lparchive.org/Fatestay-night/Update%20216/

"…I finally realize now. There shouldn't be two of that pendant. That pendant is…"
    "Yes. That is the pendant you held on to throughout your life after you were saved. It is the one and only memento of Tohsaka Rin's father."

It is impossible that two such pendants should exist.
    If Emiya Shirou held on to the pendant throughout his life as he says, then…

"A catalyst is always needed to summon a heroic spirit.
    As when you summoned Saber, there has to be a connection between the summoner and the one summoned."

"Tohsaka Rin did not have a catalyst to summon a heroic spirit.
    Therefore, she thought that she had no connection with the Servant she summoned.
    But no heroic spirit is summoned by chance. A physical connection is absolutely necessary between the summoner and the heroic spirit."

""
    If he's right, there can only be one answer.
    If Tohsaka did not have a catalyst connected to Archer, then

"Yes. It is when the heroic spirit has a catalyst connected to the summoner."

Because the cape he gave Waver was made by the throne itself. If what your saying is accurate, and the Servants are copies, then by using the cape, which was already a copy made by the Throne, he'll summon Iskandar from the Fourth Holy Grail War, instead of from Macedonia.
    The cape should disappear when Alexander does, given that it's just a lump of prana.

And you realize I'm using Iskandar because you told me that Waver wouldn't want to summon anyone else, right?
    I don't see your point.

Sure, Waver would want to summon Alexander. It was unlikely with what we know from SN and Zero that Alex would remember Waver, but then GO seems to be retconning that. So you can probably have your Alex and Waver happy reunion.

I'm sure someone can back me up here, so hurry and do that before Imperial continues his quest to restrict every last one of my creative liberties. I'll admit, you've helped me improve this story, but you're getting ridiculous.
    Restricting your creative liberties? Really now?

What if my Mage summons him where he died in the Fourth War? Maybe any malevolent residual thoughts get absorbed by the Heroic Spirit as he manifests? I'm not asking if this ever happens, just if it's plausible from a magic perspective.
    Author fiat, I guess.

I'm not trying to rain on your parade and say you can't do Ideas X, Y, and Z ever. I just don't think a lot of your ideas would work as they exist now, like chicken fried Kirei. I'm trying to help you trim the fat.

Does that make me a bad person?
    Last edited by Imperial; June 3rd, 2016 at 01:55 PM.
    Spoiler:
    Originally Posted by You
    when all the evils have given up their waifus, all the greats have left for med school, and there are no more at least 3 day battles to be fought what is left is

not Tsukihime 2
    not DDD3
    not even Girl's Work

but f/go

and now f/go english

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    So I made some mistakes. That doesn't invalidate everything I have to say or make this a crusade against you.

I am critical of many people for many different ideas. That is the nature of this thread.
    Fair enough, but you rarely give me advice on how I could put the things I need to happen into play.
    The last time I feel I got actual advice from you was somewhere in the area of page 3044. I think. Somewhere near there.

She's wearing what looks like a bathing suit with some extra kibble on it. It's fine if that's enough for you, but she's hardly the picture of propriety.
    You're ignoring my point that no matter how little Carmilla is wearing, at her least dressed, she's still wearing more than Bathory at her most.

http://lparchive.org/Fatestay-night/Update%20216/

"…I finally realize now. There shouldn't be two of that pendant. That pendant is…"
    "Yes. That is the pendant you held on to throughout your life after you were saved. It is the one and only memento of Tohsaka Rin's father."

It is impossible that two such pendants should exist.
    If Emiya Shirou held on to the pendant throughout his life as he says, then…

"A catalyst is always needed to summon a heroic spirit.
    As when you summoned Saber, there has to be a connection between the summoner and the one summoned."

"Tohsaka Rin did not have a catalyst to summon a heroic spirit.
    Therefore, she thought that she had no connection with the Servant she summoned.
    But no heroic spirit is summoned by chance. A physical connection is absolutely necessary between the summoner and the heroic spirit."

""
    If he's right, there can only be one answer.
    If Tohsaka did not have a catalyst connected to Archer, then

"Yes. It is when the heroic spirit has a catalyst connected to the summoner."

The cape should disappear when Alexander does, given that it's just a lump of prana.

……
    ………
    MOTHERF***!!! %#}^&*!! &$+€Ą%!! %#$&%~#!!!

Okay, I've calmed down now. There are admittedly three small villages who's survivors will tell legends of an unprovoked attack by a large, lightning-spewing dragon for generations to come, but moving on…

Everything you've said is correct. I just watched Rider's glorious final charge, and the cape does disappear… fortunately on that point at least I have a few potential solutions, mainly justified by their humor value, (which I've also decided to bank on for the scene where Rin summons Lancer. I know. You gave me what I hoped wasn't there, but I had asked for it all the same. And due to plot constraints, the desire to not start a live triangle between Archer, Rin, and Shirou, and a total lack of thought into how EMIYA would play into the plot… I'm going to ignore it. I'll bank on humor value for the scene where Rin summons Lancer too. It can just be something that Rin jabs Shirou with in various different contexts. Like she does in my prototype fic thread

Sure, Waver would want to summon Alexander. It was unlikely with what we know from SN and Zero that Alex would remember Waver, but then GO seems to be retconning that. So you can probably have your Alex and Waver happy reunion.
    Different kind if Holy Grail War though. I think I read in one place that it actually takes place inside the Moon-Cell itself. I really don't know.
    I can come up with a few other things though: If I'm not picky about it there are a bunch of things that wouldn't have disappeared because they were things Rider got from the material world. I'm considering that Waver could use multiple catalysts, just to see if it would work. I imagine he would know that Iskandar wouldn't retain his memories, so he'd go to a bunch of extra trouble of finding his modern day effects. Since he's a gamer, he'll still have the special edition video game Rider bought. Though the extra large shirt is likely something he put into storage. And he'd want to use that too. Of course, both objects would end up getting totally steamed.
    So, hows's that? Take the scrap of cloth, wrap it up in Rider's favorite shirt, place the game on top, and then hope like hell that it works.

Restricting your creative liberties? Really now
    Yeah, yeah, see my statement at the top.

I'm not trying to rain on your parade and say you can't do Ideas X, Y, and Z ever. I just don't think a lot of your ideas would work as they exist now, like chicken fried Kirei. I'm trying to help you trim the fat.
    No, it does quite the opposite, but there's just so much of it…
    I kind of need Kotomine in here. Burned, crippled, or otherwise.
    I confess that your judgement never fails to dishearten me, but you do help me see things that I missed at first.
    Likes attention, shiny objects, and... a ball of yarn?
    F/GO Supports

I joined two years too late...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    That makes me think of Rin as a loan shark.
    Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.

Oh dear, that doesn't sound like yuri at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Techlet View Post
    Not with that attitude.

Blog Entries
    I mean, if you want me to pitch you ideas instead of shooting them down...

Okay, cursed Diarmuid. Let's say some magus collects a sample of the cursed mud and uses it to warp Diarmuid into a hateful, vengeful sort who stews in his anger about how Fionn betrayed him to his death. There's some precedence for that in Strange Fake.

Rin summoning Bryn. Throw in a scene where Rin acknowledges EMIYA would cause more problems than anything else, so she goes out of her way to get a Brynhildr-related item. If you want to emphasize Rin's goof up girl trait, as Nasu puts it, work in a line about how she's actually aiming for Sigurd but lands on Bryn instead.

Waver isn't obligated to summon Alex. I know you were big on him having Sigurd first. Throw in something about how Reines is keeping the mantle scrap from him or it's been stolen by the team of evil magi or just about anything else. But maybe you'll just stick with Alex.

You can contrive reasons for a lot of things to happen, but I try not to spoonfeed you answers because I want to see you flex your own creative muscles. It's not my story.
    Spoiler:
    Originally Posted by You

not Tsukihime 2
    not DDD3
    not even Girl's Work

but f/go

and now f/go english

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Just wondering, is it possible for a heroic spirit in the Throne to be preoccupied somehow? Sort of like missing her call? I actually have an idea on how to make that work. Like if she actually does summon him, and he just goes off on his own… no wait, that doesn't. I think my story is best off living by the anime for this one and just saying the pendant summons him. There's really too much… going on here…
    too much…
    I just got an idea.
    You know, I already have some idea of how Saber reacts to being summoned again by the same person, but I never could figure out what I wanted to do about Rin's summoning scene. So that's a good start with the supposedly Sigurd catalyst, but Rin doesn't do things in half measures, so she'll just get as many artefacts as she can get her hands on. It okay if I just brainstorm here?
    Armor fragment – Sigurd (really Brynhild). Fabric from a tapestry that hung in a Walachian castle – Vlad Tepes III. A knife of middle-eastern craftsmanship – Sinbad? (Could be any of the characters from 1001 nights, really).
    A scrap of rotted fabric and a stone bullet – King David. Hopefully the Spear of Longinus – Saint George. The foot of a chicken – Baba Yaga. (Actually, she would make for a good enemy caster.)

So, she collects a bunch of items, goes totally overboard, forgets her pendant, and nearly makes her house fall apart from the sudden gigantic influx of mana. And of course, Brynhild falls out of a wall in her living room.
    Likes attention, shiny objects, and... a ball of yarn?
    F/GO Supports

I joined two years too late...
    That makes me think of Rin as a loan shark.
    Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.

Oh dear, that doesn't sound like yuri at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Techlet View Post
    Not with that attitude.

Blog Entries
    No, Archer is the one explaining that in a confusing way, and it amounts to "The pendant doesn't have a link to a HS (yet) but I still have it so it's a link.".

If Rin doesn't have her pendant she (as far as we know) doesn't summon Archer, so for all intent and purposes it's a catalyst.

I mean in that same scene he says there always has to be a catalyst and makes it sound like it has to be an object despite the fact that sometimes that catalyst is just the summoner's own personality, so he's explaining the whole thing in a pretty misleading way.
    Last edited by Siriel; June 3rd, 2016 at 06:25 PM.
    Ragnarok, come day of wrath
    That fallen souls might bear our plea.
    To hasten the Divine's return.
    O piteous Wanderer.

Blog Entries
    Anything specific I should fix, or is it the whole thing?

It's more that I need to do research on world mechanics, but Wikia, being the ever-expanding behemoth it is, makes my phone crash, and I can't seem to save the pages to .pdf files at my library for later examination, so I'm having trouble. Also, I don't really know what to start with. I know I should probably save all the pages on magecraft though, but even more importantly, if I want to get this right, I should definitely read KNK to meet as many Nasuverse mages as possible. KNK is the one with lots of mages, right?
    Nah. Nothing that needs fixing as despite what I say it looks like you already have something in mind and anything I do say... well...

I say research the primary source, which is the original visual novel.

US Friend Code
    ask me for code
    Blog Entries

*sparkling eyes*
    Can i has u as me beta? xD

I jest~
    not like i writing anything....specifically.....ideas....something... ..maybe........snippets.
    Kentucky Fried Kirei, nah i'm joking. Nothin here

well, told ya.

'kay
    You jest?:3

Even ▆▆ end up on that place again

The special hell on hill full of swords ---------------------------------------------------------The hill of bloody battlefield

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    What about a crossover with Kill La Kill where, after the Great Fuyuki Fire, instead of being healed with Avalon, Shirou is (somehow) infused with Life Fibers which have the same effects (healing, unnatural durability). Then when it comes time for the Fifth War those same Life Fibers act as catalyst for Ryuko Matoi to be summoned in place of Arturia. Possibly with Ragyo as Caster and Nui as Assassin (False) to add drama.

Unpromised Victory, isn't it sad? CG-3m1y4's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    That belongs in crossover thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by My F/GO Collab Dream Never

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vacha View Post
    *sparkling eyes*
    Can i has u as me beta? xD

I jest~
    not like i writing anything....specifically.....ideas....something... ..maybe........snippets.
    'kay
    Spoiler:
    Originally Posted by You

not Tsukihime 2
    not DDD3
    not even Girl's Work

but f/go

and now f/go english

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Peanut-007's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    *Angry Saber Noises*
    US Friend Code
    Waver isn't obligated to summon Alex. I know you were big on him having Sigurd first. Throw in something about how Reines is keeping the mantle scrap from him or it's been stolen by the team of evil magi or just about anything else. But maybe you'll just stick with Alex.
    Or just have him be unwilling to summon Alex again because while he would still be an Alexander the Great he would not be the man who became Waver's friend.

"We have entered an infinite recursion of Saber."