Thread: Let's Get This Show on the Road

アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Let's Get This Show on the Road

Okay, so I'm a guy who likes visual novels, and I know for a fact that nearly everyone here has played at least one or two.

So, basically, I'm trying to assemble a team not unlike the Justice League in order to make one. I've already got a concept, a few characters, backgrounds and the very beginnings of a story written down.

The premise is that this is a (non-H) yuri VN that plays the genre much differently than usual. For starters, it's in a regular high school, not some all girls academy crap thing, there actually are dudes in the series, and not all of the characters are necessarily out of the closet or are even specifically lesbians, some are bisexual. Since everyone being lesbians is silly.

It would deal with a lot of the social problems of being gay/bisexual, which tend to be ignored in mainstream yuri titles.

So far, what I/those associated with this project so far have:

Lead Writer (myself)
    Composer (myself)
    Other Composer (another person)
    Secondary Writer (the same person, possibly)
    Coder (yet another person)
    Possible Backgrounds (yet another 'nother person, and myself)

What I/we need:

More Writers
    More Composers
    AN ARTIST

While I will be the lead writer and a major composer for the project, there are definitely spots open for writing and making music. The main example of the former would be for writing characters and their individual routes. While I will be writing a few and there are another few that have concepts but are open for writing, there's room for some extra characters as well as one more heroine.

It will be made in Ren'Py, and any people wanting to be writers, artists or musicians should PM an example of their craft.

That's it. More information available upon request. Hopefully people want to join this!
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

[11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hmm.

Might be useful to talk to him, and hopefully he stops by this thread eventually.
    Last edited by Five_X; September 12th, 2011 at 12:57 AM.
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

[11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

Blog Entries
    oh my god, that site is hilarious.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    says the hater, you keep on hating, i'll be around ignoring your invalid, incorrect opinion.
    [18:00] Spinach: Because I don't like Saber's personality but boy oh boy does she make my dick turn to diamonds when I see her getting tentacled.
    [18:01] Leo: feeling superior to EU makes me hard
    [16:16] <Bloble> Drakengard? Is that a rhythm game?

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    The premise is that this is a yuri VN

Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    (non-H)

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One
    Good luck. Unfortunately, I can't draw a straight line not even using proper tools, nad I don't know anything about composition.

Anyway, good luck.

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    For starters, it's in a regular high school, not some all girls academy crap thing
    What?! But yuri has taught me that girls only go for girls in an environment where there are no men around, similar to being prison gay!

/joke

This sounds interesting though.

Blog Entries
    Hmmmm. Unfortunately, my ability to write teenage girls is... somewhat limited, but know that you'll have me reading it when you're done.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?