Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fate/Hammer 40k Snippets

Depends on who's the biggest "killjoy" or stickler for the rules.

Gawain then?

Blog Entries
    I dunno, maybe someone else should come along and write those snippets instead of me. I could certainly use the help... ;_;

I was originally going to object to Saber being involved since she's technically a mutant with her dragon reactor so the Imperiums policy would be "Kill on sight under a normal condition."

So what are the space marines?

Quote Originally Posted by Space_Mook View Post
    Rin, possibly an Eldar Warlock.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    You mean ONE Sakura who is corrupted by the Warp? I AGREE!
    Nah make them a pair of Eldar siblings. They are the magic users that place life energy in gems and stuff so it fits the Tohsaka's.

Oh and the Einzberns should be Adeptus Mechanicus with the homunculi being humanoid machine spirits.

Blog Entries
    Eh, what. Objection. Explain your position?

Quote Originally Posted by deviatesfish View Post
    Eh, what. Objection. Explain your position?
    If you mean the first part the "draon reactor" would technically make Saber a mutant as dragon organs and likely DNA aren't human and the Imperiums policy is basically " burn the heretic, kill the mutant, purge the unclean!"

However you put her in a possition where it would be irrelivent. Any lower on the hiearchy and the Imperium would probably want her dead.

Blog Entries
    Spoiler:
    As you skimmed over, this isn't Warhammer 40k. This diverged from that universe long, long ago. Everything is different. I don't want to just insert characters into in-series positions... The entire history changed due to that single event. There are of course parallels, but for the most part, we're doing some world building.

If that's alright then?

I suppouse I missed that part. My main thought upon reading the thread was "two settings where everyones screwed looks like everyones screwed".

Just curious though do the Necron still exist?

Saber's CGI Void Dragon?

:3

Blog Entries
    Of course, such events are still unaffected. Necrons, Orks, Eldar, Tyranids... they still exist.

What changed most, if at all, is humanity, right?

Spoiler:
    Although I'm curious about how you can take over a place outside of time. Isn't the throne basically just a big unchanging holding cell for the best souls humanity will ever produce locking them into an unchanging stasis?

I'm also curious about what would happen if any of the random threats ran into one of the types.

I'm just going to hope ORT or V/V don't eat any orks.

Blog Entries
    Well, Arturia broke it after taking over all the Heroic Spirits. Somehow. I'm sure we could go into detail. This will be like how a bunch of shamans all suicided to reincarnate into the God Emperor.

I'm not sure what to do with the Types... There's got to be a lot of them. Maybe the Chaos ate them or something?

Well wouldn't the Types basically be naturally occuring warp entities made from the emotions of the life of there home planets? There probably not going to care much unless someone tries to turn it into a daemon world or is stupid enough to get close to their current body if its materialized. I'm just scared because ORT and Type-Venus can absorb traits from their food. Imagine ORT growing more crystal spiders.

Although I find it ammusing that we have no information on Type-Mar's yet in 40k a C'Tan is apparently burried there.

Also wouldn't it be easier for Arturia to just take over avalon and absorb the power of the planets fairies or something? The power level should be almost the same but without the paradox of changing a place that doesn't change.

Blog Entries
    Paradox? There is no paradox, just an alternate reality~! ZELRETCH!

But seriously, I suppose that's something to think about.

Plus unless you divert "nasuverse history" a lot earlier Arturia isn't even a true heroic spirirt yet because her legends not done do to the whole "once and future king thing".

Then again being outside of time the throne should theoretically be full at the begining of creation.

Besides imagine how badass it would be for Saber to march out of Avalon after essentially taming Gaia and probably taking control of Alaya's counter force.

Blog Entries
    No, no, part of the later story actually relies on her being the controlling part of the Throne of Heroes.

So basically she has the Einzbern's magic?

Blog Entries
    The thing is...

Spoiler:
    Unlike the God Emperor, Arturia, while mainly stuck on a Golden Throne of sorts, she is summoned/manifested in "fragment shards" of herself throughout the Galaxy to fight for her people, but no where near her full power in each shard. This is kind of like having an immensely powerful Heroic Spirit and manifesting "Servants" modeled after her all around the Galaxy... Could work on this model... This allows for us to use the later Kotomine/Sakura to corrupt a shard to Chaos...

Spoiler:
    Dragon nature(body generates magic) + authority over the planet and humanities life force supply (mass ammount of power and access to probably every catalyst)+ third magic = Complete access to the spirits in the throne of heroes. Although just controlling Gaia and Alaya would probably give her full control of the throne.

Blog Entries
    She is the God Emperor of Mankind. :3