"Hey, is there a park around here?" Celina asked curiously.

Cain remembered the park, it was a vast thing through his perspective. But he only remembered it in passing, he never went into the park. "I know it, it's pretty far though," he uttered.

Elena shrugged, "We can go, it's better than being stuck inside the house all day anyway. I'll go tell papa."

The walk to the park took them the better part of an hour, which the girls occupied by first asking Cain questions about the town. Cain answered to the best of his abilities, but the girls grew quickly bored of him. They began to walk ahead, separate and conversing about things that Cain could not understand, like sports. Cain noticed that they were not talking about sports of America.

"We're from England," Elena rolled her eyes at Cain when he brought this up, "Couldn't you tell from our accents?" She asked playfully.

The park was huge, surrounded by towering trees from all sides. The girls both sighed as they walked in. "This place reminds me of my old home," they said in unison. Elena turned to Cain, "This town has a much better feeling than a big city, doesn't it?