Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: That's one way to wake Nii-san up [Lemon]

I happen to be an expert on this topic Pata Hikari's Avatar

That's one way to wake Nii-san up [Lemon]

If there was one thing constant about Tohno Shiki was that he was a heavy sleeper. It took, at minimum, a half hour to rouse him from the coma he called “sleep” Frankly, the act of waking him up alone had made Hisui earn a pay raise.

It was Seven in the morning on Sunday. No school, no work. Today was the day that Akiha and Shiki got to rest from the hectic week. Despite this, Akiha still work up at Six AM sharp each day. A habit ingrained into her since she was a child was impossible to break.

Shiki, on the other hand, had no problem sleeping in until Nine, or worse ten , every Sunday.

“Ahika-sama, what brings you here this early?” Hisui asked. She, of course, had entered Shiki’s room and was preparing it for the day. That meant setting out a fresh pair of clothing, making sure everything is clean and polished, and finally performing the daily miracle of waking Shiki up. She had just finished vacuuming, Akiha could hear the noise of the ancient machine that by now had every part replaced at least once from across the hallway. How Shiki didn’t wake up when that ungodly noise was right next to him was a question that only God could answer.

“...leave Hisui.” Akiha ordered, “I... I’m going to wake Nii-san up.”

“May I ask how?” She asked, an eyebrow arched.

Instantly Akiha’s face turned red. “I... it’s personal!” She shouted, “So get out!”

“I see.” Hisui nodded in understanding. “I’ll leave him to you then.” She turned around and marched out of the room. She then shut the door behind her... and instantly crouched next to the door, pressing her ear against it.

Whatever Akiha was going to do, she knew that Kohaku would want every detail possible.

~---------------------~

“Right.” Akiha clenched her fists and steeled her will. She had read about this. Boys liked this, didn’t they? This would be a wonderful way to wake him up. And it wasn’t dirty... at least, it shouldn’t be. Akiha had practically ordered him to bathe last night. She could still smell soap on him, a good sign. “N-N-Nii-san...?” She poked him, “It’s m-morning, Nii-san.” Shiki’s only reply was soft breathing. “Time.. to... wake up!” With a single tug she pulled the blanket off him.

He was wearing blue cotton pajamas. Namely the set she had given to him as a gift. Her blush grew deeper, he looked so peaceful. She could stare at him all day... was it really right to shatter such peace? No... Ahika clenched her fists in determination. She would do this, Shiki would be surprised and love this. She put her hands on the waistband of his bottoms, sticking her fingers behind them to grab both the bottoms and the pair of boxers that rested underneath them. She pulled them down to around his ankles. “Ah...” Her eyes instantly went between his legs. Resting there was Shiki’s penis. Akiha leaned in close... while they had definitely had sex before, it was always at night. She had never been this close to it before, nor had it been so... bright. “Now... to...” She had to do it! She placed her hands on his penis, and slowly began pulling it, “Come on..” After a minute of pulling, the penis became hard and erect. “There we go.” She stared at it for a short time. This... she had never even thought of doing something like this before! Still.... she’d do anything for Shiki. She stuck out her tongue, and began licking it.

“Nnnnn...” Shiki moaned a little.

Ah! He’s responding! Akiha began licking faster, starting at the base and ending at the tip. It smelled... pleasant. It was a smell that was distinctly “Shiki.” As she continued to lick she began to get more comfortable with it. “Ahh...” She opened her mouth, pushing his penis into it...”Nii... saann...” She mumbled as she began sucking on it in earnest.

~---------------------~

“Ah-ha! I found you Brainwasher Detective!” Phantasmoon shouted, “I will free Shiki from your evil clucthes!”

Shiki, who was currently standing behind Hisui (who for some reason was wearing a trenchcoat over her maid uniform) stared at the magical girl. “Who are you?”

“....” Phantasmoon was silent.”DAMN YOU FAR SIDE ROUTES!!!! ZELDRECH! LEN! YOU BOTH SUCK!””

“...what?’” Shiki frowned, this was really confusing. What’s more there was this... odd feeling, going on between his legs...

“It would appear, Shiki-sama, that somebody is playing with your dick. Perhaps you should wake up.” Hisui turned to face him.

“Eh...?” Shiki said as Hisui poked him in the forehead, her other hand making a spiral motion with her finger.

“You will wake up now.”

~---------------------~

“Nnneehhhh...” Shiki’s eyes slowly opened. Something... why were his pants down! What... what was on him! “Gaahhh!!” He screamed.

“Mmmphh!” Akiha reacted rather quickly to having somebody suddenly scream at her. Naturally the reaction was to tense up, the old “fight or flight” response. Of course, this involved clenching her teeth down.

~---------------------~

“Gaayoowwww!!” A very different sort of scream came out of Shiki’s room.

‘..ouch.” Hisui commented. Both maids were currently leaning against the door, listening in carefully.

“Oh poor Shiki-san.” Kohaku giggled, “Perhaps I should have warned Akiha-sama that he might react badly before figuring things out.”

“So it was your idea, Nee-san?”

“Oh I only gave her some magazines,” Kohaku laughed quietly like a fox, “What Akiha got from them is entirely on her.”

Hisui sighed, “Nee-san, you know Akiha-sama is... impressionable, when it comes to Shiki-sama.”

“I know! Isn’t it hilarious?”

Hisui wondered again why she was the only sane one in this mansion.

~---------------------~

“I’m sorry! I’m so sorry Nii-san!” Akiha was in tears as she apologized.

“Ah...” Shiki couldn’t be mad at that. Her wide tearful eyes and sincere apology were too cute to feel anger.. “It’s fine Akiha... it doesn’t hurt, really! It was just... surprising.”

“Really?” Akiha asked.

“Yeah!” He scratched his chin a little. “I don’t mind... just... what were you doing?”

He still had no pants, by the way.

Akiha’s blush returned triumphantly. “It... isn’t it a man’s fantasy! To be woken up by your lover giving you fellatio? “

“Uh...” Shiki mumbled, “I don’t think I’ve ever fantasized about that before...” He noticed despair crossing Akiha’s face, “B-but I don’t think it’s a bad thing! It’s very sweet of you.” Despair vanished, and all was right in the world.

“T-thank you Nii-san...” Akiha said.

For a minute, there was silence.

“N-Nii-san...?”

“Yes?” Shiki asked.

“C-can I continue?” She asked, her eyes wide and strangely innocently looking for being asked to perform a sexual act...

“I... uh...” It was his turn to blush. Akiha, of all people, doing something like this... Giving him a blowjob, of all things, It felt... weird. Almost demeaning, forcing his penis into her mouth. Yet... she wanted to do it... and he figured it would feel good, at least. “If you want to, Akiha.”

“Right!” Akiha leaned down again, “L-lie down, Nii-san.”

“OK...” Shiki laid back down.

“Good...” Akiha returned to his penis... he was more resilient then previously thought, it had quickly recovered from the biting. She began stroking it. It quickly recovered and hardened once more. Next, she began the licking again. Pressing her tongue against the base of the penis, she slowly moved up to the tip before quickly pushing down again.

“Ah... a... Ahika...” Shiki gasped, this felt... really good! Her tongue lightly teased the top, finally she opened her mouth and sucked in the entire thing. “Gahh...!!”

“Mmmm...” Ahikia moved her head down Shiki’s penis. She pulled it tightly, stretching it out until just the tip was still in her mouth. Then in a swift motion she pushed it back in. With her left hand she began toying with his testicles....

“Akiha!!” He shouted, this... this was something else! “Guhh... wait... I...” He could feel pressure building up in him. He tried to pull her head back.. but she instead pushed down harder, putting her tongue down in just the right way on just the right spot.. “Ahh.. Akiiiihaa!” He couldn’t hold it in. Sperm rushed out of his penis, pouring into Akiha’s mouth. “Ah... ha...” He sat up again... “Akiha...?”

Akiha sat up, a faint blush and a large smile on her face. Shiki saw her swallow, and she looked him in the eyes. “Did... did it feel good, Nii-san?”

“Y-yeah.. it felt.. great, Akiha.” Shiki patted her on the shoulder, “I... I’m sorry I couldn’t hold it in though.. I mean...”

“It’s all right Nii-san.” Akiha moved to be closer to him, wrapping her arms around him. “I wanted you to... orgasm.” She said quickly, “Besides... it... it tasted good.”

“Really?” Shiki said, “I... I can’t imagine it tasting that good.”

“I’m surprised too.” She leaned her head against his chest. “I felt this warm fullness... it felt like... oh.” She became quiet for a moment. “I guess that makes sense...”

“Huh?”

Akiha looked up at him. “Well... semen and blood are both bodily fluids, right?” She smiled uneasily.

“Oh.” Shiki said, “Uh... huh.” Ever since he recovered, Akiha had taken to occasionally drinking blood packs to give her a boost of energy to let her use her “plunder” ability. “...I guess it’s... uh... cheaper then paying off the blood bank.”

Akiha giggled, “Maybe I’ll get my energy from you from now on... Nii-san.” She leaned in to kiss him...

KNOCK KNOCK.

“Akiha-sama, I am coming in now.”

Moving faster then previously thought possible, Akiha pulled the blanket over Shiki and herself.

The door opened, and Hisui walked into the room. She looked at them both, her expression blank. “I see you have succeeded in waking up Shiki-sama. Will you be doing this every morning then, Akiha-sama?”

“I-I-I... I don’t think every day would be needed Hisui!” Akiha stammered out.

“Y-yeah! Every day is.. uh... it’s not needed!” Shiki shouted as well.

“I see.” Hisui said. She stared at them both.

“....”

“....”

“....”

“Would you two like breakfast in bed?” Hisui asked.

“Yes please!” They both said.

~---------------------~

“And here we are.” Kohaku brought in a tray covered with pancakes, strawberries, and whipped cream. “Breakfast for the lovebirds.”

Akiha glared at Kohaku, “Please don’t get smart with me.”

“Wouldn’t dream of it Akiha-sama.” Kohaku set the tray on the bed. “Enjoy. Fufufufu.” She slid out of the room, Hisui following.

The door shut, and the two were alone again.

“Well....” Shiki said, “This has been an... interesting day so far.”

~---------------------~

“Sooo...” Kohaku sat next to Hisui on the couch, “How long do you think they’ll be in there?”

“An hour, I imagine.” Hisui poured herself a cup of tea.

“Only an hour? Hisui-chan, you underestimate young lovers with nothing better to do. I expect them to be in there until noon.”

Hisui glanced at the clock, it was currently Eight Twenty-Four. “That’s almost four hours.”

“Yup!” Kohaku poured her own tea, “Until then we have nothing to do. How lovely...”

“They’ll at least want lunch, Nee-san.”

“I doubt Akiha-sama will be hungry, fufufufu.”

Hisui sighed, “Please don’t make vulgar comments about our employer, Nee-san.”

~---------------------~

Normally they ate breakfast separately, the simple realities of their sleeping habits keeping them apart. Eating breakfast not only together, but with Akiha practically on top of him... it was a unique experience. The pancakes were delicious and refreshing... and Akiha could see him eat, she saw each little twitch of his jaw as he chewed and swallowed the food... “Hmm?” He glanced down at her, “Something on my face?”

“Ah... n-no not at all!” Akiha looked away.. “I.. mean.. ah...” She noticed a bottle of... mouthwash? “Huh?” She picked up the bottle, there was a note attached to it.

To wash out that bitter taste you can you properly kiss Shiki-sama~ <3

-Your Loyal Servant, Kohaku.

“I am going to murder her.” Akiha crumpled the note up.

~---------------------~

With breakfast over, one might expect them to finally leave the bed. However, Akiha found herself quite comfortable laying next to Shiki...and Shiki didn’t seem to mind either. One arm was draped over her shoulder, while she leaned against his chest.

The clock on the wall said it was Nine AM.

Akiha moved her hand slightly under the blanket. It was now on top of Shiki’s thigh. A moment latter she laughed lightly.

“Huh?”

“Well, you’re still pantless, Nii-san.” She laughed again.

Shiki rolled his eyes, “Oh? And who’s the one who removed them?”

“It’s your job to put them back on.” Akiha said in a serious tone. “Or perhaps you like having it all out, huh?”

Shiki laughed, “I wouldn’t dream of it, it’s yours after all.”

“Good boy”

An devilish smile appeared on Shiki’s face. “Still... it seems unfair...”

“Nii-san...?”

Shiki moved like lightning! The blanket was thrown off them both, within that short second Shiki’s hands gripped the waistband of her skirt.

“N-Nii-san!”

“Off... they... go!” Pulling with all his might, Shiki pulled down Akiha’s skirt and panties. He then threw them to the other side of the room, far away from the bed.

“Nii-saaannn!”

“Now we’re even!” Shiki laughed at Akiha’s embarrassment. Her perfectly shaped legs were exposed to him now. The only hair being the small tuft of red pubic hair.

“Ahh... eehhh...” Akiha mumbled, “That... that was mean, Nii-san.”

“Maybe a little.” Shiki said.

“Oh.. well... I guess I don’t mind.”

“....” Shiki looked into Akiha’s eyes.

“Nii-san...?”

Shiki kissed Akiha, forcing his lips into hers.

“Ammmhh!” Akiha opened her mouth to gasp for breath, in that instance his tongue began probing her mouth. “Mmmm...” Akiha pushed her tongue into his mouth. As the two tounges danced around their mouths, Shiki began reaching into Akiha’s blouse. “Ahhm!” His hand reached her bra, slipping under it he began to massage her left breast. “Haannn!” She pushed Shiki away, “Wait a minute...” She pulled off her blouse, and then undid her bra... “There we go.” She threw the two articles of clothing on top of her skirt.

“Oh?” Shiki smirked.

“What? You wanted to mess around with my clothing?”

“Well, it’s fun to strip you.”

“That sounds incredibly perverted Nii-san.”

“Says the girl who decided to wake me up with oral sex.”

“....” Akiha couldn’t reply to that. “H... humph! Fine. Do what you wish...”

Shiki embraced her, “Well... if you say so...” He kissed her, softer this time. One hand reaching between her legs.

“Ah...” Akiha felt his fingers go inside her... “That... ah... feels good...” The other hand began massaging her breasts. She wrapped her arms around him, moaning and gasping. “Nii-san! Annng!” Shiki slowly pushed Akiha down, until she was laying down, Shiki on top of her. “S...Shiki...”

“Akiha...” Shiki kissed her again, “You get more beautiful every time I see you.”

“D-don’t say things like that.. it’s embarrasing...” Akiha couldn’t look straight at him...

“I mean it though.” He kissed her neck, “You’re beautiful...” He kissed her chest, “I’m so glad I got to come here with you... Akiha.” He kissed both breasts.

“I.. I’m glad too... Shiki... ahh!” She gasped, Shiki had begun nibbling on her nipples.. “I... meeting you... being with you.. ahh... this... you made me happy, Shiki...”

Shiki kissed her again, he was ready.. he placed himself over her. His gentle toying had made her body more then ready.. he slowly pushed himself inside her.

“Ah... Sh..Shiki...” She smiled.. “There... ahhhh!” He began thrusting. “There! There Shiki!” She pulled him close, kissing him wherever she could reach. “Yes! Ahhh!”

Shiki kissed her back, closing his eyes as he felt her warmth. Her body clinged to his, he heard her voice, he felt her touch. He wanted her.. he wanted to never let go of this feeling... “Ahika... ahh...”

“Shiki!!” She shouted, she could feel the warmth building up inside her, “There.. ahh...” She pulled him close to her, wrapping her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. “Ahh...Ahhhh!!” Everything became bright... “Sh...Shiki...” Her body locked into place.. that wonderful feeling that only he could give her came...

“Akiha.. Akiha.... gnnnhh!!” Shiki finished his thrusting, for the second time that day he released semen.. this time it flowed into Akiha’s body. “Ah... hah...” He collasped on top of her.

“I love you...” Akiha whispered.

~---------------------~

The clock said One PM.

Akiha opened her eyes... “Nii-san?” She frowned...

Shiki was asleep again.

“Nii-san!” She jabbed him in the forehead, she would have done more, but he was on top of her.

“Nnnggg... Akiha?” He opened his eyes.

“...we fell asleep, it seems.”

“Well, that’s ironic.”

On Shiki’s nightstand, there were two sandwiches wrapped in plastic wrap, a thermos, and two cups.

“...Huh, I guess Kohaku thought ahead.” Akiha commented. “...we’re covered with a blanket, after all.”

“..ehh!” Shiki realized this, “They.. she... ahhh!!”

“Don’t be a baby Nii-san. They’re used to this.”

Shiki groaned, “But I’m nooottt...”

“Well start getting used to it.” Akiha giggled, pulling him into a hug.

Shiki sighed. “Fine....”

Several minutes of silence...

“Nii-san?”

“Yes?”

“I... I want you to move into my room.”

“Eh?” Shiki adjusted his glasses.

“It’s just...we’re lovers! We’ve been like this for a year... why aren’t we in the same room?”She looked into his eyes. “I... I want to wake up next to you... I want to know each morning that you’re here! I... when you were gone, Nii-san... it was too hard! I didn’t know if you were alive or dead.. or... or...”

“...” Shiki pulled Akiha closer, “I understand...”

Nine years ago, she gave half his life to him.

And just last year, he was willing to give his life so she could live.

It was only through a miracle that they were together today. How could he not want to wake up every day by her side.

“Sure, I’ll move into the same room as you Akiha.”

“Th..thank you, Nii-san...”

~---------------------~

It was Seven O’Clock PM.

Thumpthumpthumpthumpthump

“KOHAKU!” Akiha (her clothing rumbled and obviously hastily put back on) charged into the parlor. “Why did you let... us.. ahhhh!!”

“Oh? Did you have an appointment?” Kohaku asked innocently.

“Ehehehe...” Shiki walked in, laughing nervously. “I guess that your plan to get me out of bed early failed.”

“I-it’s your fault, Nii-san! You... distracted me! With.. with... your sexiness!”

Silence.

Shiki, Hisui, and Kohaku raised an eyebrow.

“Sexiness, Akiha-sama?” Hisui asked.

“I.. I... I stand by what I said!” Akiha’s face was red, again. “I mean... who else could... make me... do... do...”

“Ara, how many times did you do it Akiha-sama?” Kohaku asked.

“N-none of your business!”

“I think it was four times...” Shiki mumbled absentmindedly.

“NII-SAN!”

“Well, now that you’re both out of bed...” Kohaku looked at the clock, ignoring the blushing Akiha,“Two hours and fifty-nine minutes before bedtime, I can prepare dinner.”

“Shiki-sama.” Hisui said, “May I suggest a bath? Spending the day doing such... strenuous activity has... has... may I speak freely?”

“Of course you can.” Shiki smiled at Hisui.

“You reek, Shiki-sama. You too, Akiha-sama.”

“Ah... I guess I would... hehehehe.” Shiki blushed a little.

“You two bathe, I’ll have dinner ready by the time you’re out.” Kohaku said with a bright smile.

“Lousy maids undermining my dignity...” Akiha muttered. “Fine, that’s a good idea Hisui. Oh, and also begin making preperations to move Nii-san’s things. We’ll be sharing the master bedroom from now on.”

“Very well.” Hisui bowed.

“Come on Nii-san.” Akiha grabbed Shiki’s hand, “Let’s take a bath... then we’ll have dinner.” She looked around, Kohaku and Hisui had left the room. “Then...I... I think we should go to bed early tonight.”

The End.

Blog Entries
    Wow, that was so cute. I normally have such a hard time enjoying lemons, but I liked this one a lot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Plant Angel From Venus Misheard's Avatar
    This has my seal of approval.

Mini Nephthys on Archive of Our Own
    - where my actual good fics live.

Blog Entries
    Mucho bene.

Former Fortissimo Fan TLer Kratosirving's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Dear lord, I know the focus is the lemoniness, but the maids stole the thunder for me.

Regardless though, the lemon bits were nice and quite enjoyable to read.
    Fortissimo EXA//Akkord:Bsusvier Video Walkthrough: COMPLETE (thread here)

Kadenz Fermata//Akkord:Fortissimo Playlists
    Kisekitsukai (Seventh Chord) Playlist
    Mahoutsukai (Magi) Playlist)
    Final Arc Playlist

FGO Support Card (As of April 2023)
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    I've always done and said what I feel and I don't let the opinions of others guide my actions. I've always marched to the beat of my own drummer and I will always march to the beat of my own drummer.

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    Wow, that was so cute. I normally have such a hard time enjoying lemons, but I liked this one a lot.
    Glad to hear it was cute.

Because I totally was going for that.

(Because Akiha is adorable you see)

Quote Originally Posted by Kratosirving View Post
    Dear lord, I know the focus is the lemoniness, but the maids stole the thunder for me.
    All according to keikaku*Kohaku*

*keikaku means plan
    *Kohaku means Amber
    Fate/Stay Night: Life is an Endless Dream Chapter 12: Settling into place
    Tsukihime: Role Revert Part 10: Were you here the whole time?
    Fate + Tsuki: Slayer/Savior Part 1: Forge/Assassin
    Pata Hikari's Tsukihime Short stories: Lastest story: A Midnight Dreary

Akiha's happy ending so nice

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    ...Indeed.
    Everything I say is a lie.
    LIKE A KING

Quote Originally Posted by Komrade Kwestions View Post
    "It's not gay, it's magecraft!"

Quote Originally Posted by reborn214 View Post
    Akiha's happy ending so nice
    She deserves one.

the master of infinite roads lantzblades's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    pata this is gold, shame on you for being stealthy all this time with your lemon scented writings.
    http://forums.darksidemoon.net

come join us, Darksidemoon is a new forum for discussion of all things tm

it is my firm belief that regarding the ban of mike1984 I have been given insufficient reason for the affair and it's conclusion, further than this I feel that the light manner it has been treated in is appalling. It is my sincere hope that he is not regarded in the same way as actually malicious posters who have appeared on beast's lair or otherwise as a joke to be snickered at when spoken of in the future. I will not forget my friend or view him in the manner those in charge here have presented him and his actions, nor will I accept the situation as it stands where people snicker at him as if he were a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    pata this is gold, shame on you for being stealthy all this time with your lemon scented writings.
    Thats because this is the only one I've ever written!

Former Fortissimo Fan TLer Kratosirving's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, I was extremely surprised when I saw something of yours with a [Lemon] tag placed with it. Nearly wanted to do a spittake, but I wasn't drinking anything at the time. Your stuff is always gold, so I was interested in seeing how it would be and you did not disappoint.

Now you should change the Akiha avatar to reflect a little bit of ufufu-ness from this, and it'd be the proverbial cherry on top. :P
    Fortissimo EXA//Akkord:Bsusvier Video Walkthrough: COMPLETE (thread here)

Kadenz Fermata//Akkord:Fortissimo Playlists
    Kisekitsukai (Seventh Chord) Playlist
    Mahoutsukai (Magi) Playlist)
    Final Arc Playlist

FGO Support Card (As of April 2023)
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    I've always done and said what I feel and I don't let the opinions of others guide my actions. I've always marched to the beat of my own drummer and I will always march to the beat of my own drummer.

That was full of D'awwwww. A really cute story. But yeah, Kohaku did kind of steal the show. That note she left for Ahkia was pure troll. lol.

Blog Entries
    It was.

I enjoyed this. Especially Brainwasher Detective Hisui.

'It appears someone is playing with your dick. You should wake up.'
    says the hater, you keep on hating, i'll be around ignoring your invalid, incorrect opinion.
    [18:00] Spinach: Because I don't like Saber's personality but boy oh boy does she make my dick turn to diamonds when I see her getting tentacled.
    [18:01] Leo: feeling superior to EU makes me hard
    [16:16] <Bloble> Drakengard? Is that a rhythm game?

the master of infinite roads lantzblades's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Thats because this is the only one I've ever written!
    I am truly, truly shocked. Pata are you sure you aren't trolling me? because it was really great.
    http://forums.darksidemoon.net

come join us, Darksidemoon is a new forum for discussion of all things tm

it is my firm belief that regarding the ban of mike1984 I have been given insufficient reason for the affair and it's conclusion, further than this I feel that the light manner it has been treated in is appalling. It is my sincere hope that he is not regarded in the same way as actually malicious posters who have appeared on beast's lair or otherwise as a joke to be snickered at when spoken of in the future. I will not forget my friend or view him in the manner those in charge here have presented him and his actions, nor will I accept the situation as it stands where people snicker at him as if he were a joke.

I am truly, truly shocked. Pata are you sure you aren't trolling me? because it was really great.
    I generally don't write sex, even if it happens. I just let it go on off screen.

But, well, sexual actions are a core part of this story soooo

Wait.... what. Komrade Kwestions's Avatar
    Hooray! Pata writes more! And it's lemon flavored Tsukihime too! Does this mean that BL will start caring about Tsukihime more? Or are we ignoring it because it's associated with Satsuki? No really, I need to know what all the cool kids are doing. Besides posting lemon because I can't write lemon at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lois McMaster Bujold
    The rule for the plot of character driven stories is to ask: So what's the worst possible thing I can do to *this* guy?' And then do it.

I've always cared about Tsukihime!

Akiha is ~*mai waifu*~ and I got my start on BL with Tsukihime shorts!

夜魔 Nightmare
    Have to admit that, yeah, Kohaku kinda stole the spotlight here.

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    I feel dirty. Why? I just made a Nii-san joke in my anime club. And I was channeling Akiha when I did so.

....I mean, nice fic.