Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fate/ Sengoku Rance

Blog Entries

Fate/ Sengoku Rance

The small country of JAPAN had never truly been at peace. Sure there were times when the land was unified and nothing bad had happened but eventually even those times had ended and war would return. But finally it would soon come to a close. War was about to rise once again in not one but two separate locations one on the island of Japan and the other on an island also called JAPAN so it was quite simple for the demigod to simple combine the two. After all the more chaos that stirred the better right?

With a wave of her hand a small flash the destinies had been set. Some would win and some would lose but above all the fate's were clear this would be the last fight for JAPAN and whoever would win would change the fate of the world forever. With their new companions things had certainly gotten a lot more interesting.
    Last edited by Milbunk; October 24th, 2011 at 01:16 PM.

Blog Entries
    For Mangafreak:

Tokuga Ieyasu was starving, after the last few days he had been very busy and hadn't had much a chance to have a banquet so this was a great reward to both him and his subordinates.

Preparing himself he thanked his subordinates and took a great big bite out of one of the great big pieces of fried tempura. Only something was strange. Instead of tasting the fried juiciness of the tempura he felt the dryness of skin. 'Hmm? What's this? Upon taking closer examination he saw a hand attached to the finger that was in his mouth.

On that hand was an arm and looking up he saw a body and head attached as well. Finally clearing his head from the confusion he saw that in fact a human was there where his tempura had just been.

Realizing that his food had disappeared he cried in outrage. "Who dares, disturb my banquet! Answer yourself, now!"

For Mike:

Saruda Amakase was a very disturbed man. After being turned down again and again he was tired of it, walking all the way from Africa he had come to the Miko institute for one purpose. To finally get laid and he wasn't about to take no for an answer, after he arrived with his two cronies Yuzuki and Daigo he had the misfortune to be the very last in line.

"Aw cmon, there's gotta be some way to speed this up, let's go guys and try to find a 'shortcut'."

Of course this was not such a good idea but they didn't care. Sneaking out of the back of the line they went off and tried to find a back route into the shrine when they came across a beautiful girl who was obviously confused and unsure of where she was.

But they were ignorant and didn't even notice that fact. Reaching for her hand Saruda spoke in his most persuasive voice. (Which btw was terrible and in fact the main reason he couldn't get a date.)

"Hey there sweet thing, how's about coming along with me and my friends and having a little fun? We can make it worth your while, of that I assure you."

For Bloble:

The four trusted advisers of Takeda Shingen had finally finished a long and tiring meeting for the future of the Takeda nation. Even Baba was starting to get tired wearing the very heavy armor of Shingen.

Standing up and stretching his arms and legs Sanada spoke to the other three. "What a successful meeting we just had, if everything goes according the battle strategies we have arranged we might just be able to unite Japan sooner then expected."

Baba who has just taken off the large red helmet replied. "As long as we get to fight in some large scale battles that's fine with me, what th-."

Of course that was him reacting to the sudden bright flash of light and the appearance of the storage man who a set of foreigner's clothes.

Instantly at the ready they all grabbed their weapons and stood at the ready, with Tamagata speaking up to the strange man. "Who are you!? An assassin perhaps? Well no matter, now that you've seen our secret you must be disposed of post haste!"

And with those words he charged not aware of the Servant that was hidden at the moment.

For Yun:

Seigen had had a tiring day of preparation and it still had much to go. With prayer and training continuous he was never done and now that the time had come to go and check the gourd seals he had to be even more focused than he already was.

Wiping the sweat away from his face he sat and prepared himself for the days ceremony. That was when a loud bang thundered through the room. Grabbing the scythe that lay at his side he stood up at lightning fast speeds and saw the odd women who wore the clothes of a foreigner.

But Seigen while not expecting the sudden occerance maintained his calm and spoke to the person. "Who are you? Have you come to try and assassinate me?"
    Last edited by Milbunk; October 20th, 2011 at 09:07 PM.

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Milbunk View Post
    For Bloble:

The four trusted advisers of Takeda Shingen had finally finished a long and tiring meeting for the future of the Takeda nation. Even Baba was starting to get tired wearing the very heavy armor of Shingen.

Standing up and stretching his arms and legs Sanada spoke to the other three. "What a successful meeting we just had, if everything goes according the battle strategies we have arranged we might just be able to unite Japan sooner then expected."

Baba who has just taken off the large red helmet replied. "As long as we get to fight in some large scale battles that's fine with me, what th-."

Of course that was him reacting to the sudden bright flash of light and the appearance of the storage man who a set of foreigner's clothes.
    ....huh.

Huh?

HUUUUUH?

What the hell? Where am I? When am I? Am I still wearing my clothes?

....okay, I'm not naked. That's a plus.

Wait, where was I again? I just summoned a Servant, so I should still be in my basement, right?

I look up.

Yeah, definitely not in my basement.
    Instantly at the ready they all grabbed their weapons and stood at the ready, with Tamagata speaking up to the strange man. "Who are you!? An assassin perhaps? Well no matter, now that you've seen our secret you must be disposed of post haste!"

And with those words he charged not aware of the Servant that was hidden at the moment.
    Wait, what? Am I seeing things or is some bald mustachio dude in ancient armour charging at me and waving a sharp weapon around?

...Nope, not seeing things. And to boot, my Servant is nowhere to be seen, although I think I feel some kind of connection. Maybe if I-

Whoa! I jump backwards, barely avoiding a strike from the man. Though he seems short and stout, he's pretty damn fast. I better say something before he shishkebabs me!

"Stop!" I shout in my most commanding voice. I even cheat a little and reinforce my vocal chords just to get the point across. The sound should be enough to at least stun him and those other 3 guys I can see out of the corner of my eye.

"I have three questions!" I say, normally this time. "First, where the hell am I? Second, who are you people? Third, what's that secret you're saying I just discovered?" If I get accused of something, at least make sure I'm guilty dammit! If there's some important information these guys think I know, I should at least actually know it before they start trying to kill me!

At the same time, however, I reach out through my mind link. I can feel the contract connecting me to someone, so I at least know my Servant is around here somewhere. Hi. Sorry for the... mess. I'm your Master. I'm sorry we couldn't meet under better circumstances. By the way, I'm about to get skewered here, so do you mind telling me what class you are?

Her response is quick to arrive, and I sense her nearby, although her precise location is invisible to me.

Um... I am Caster, but Master, why are these men trying to kill you? And how could you have summoned me while that was happening?

So it's a she... Caster doesn't seem to see anything unusual in our situation. She probably thinks this is where I summoned her in the first place, obviously ruling out this whole situation as being her fault. But if my Servant didn't do this, that means the Grail must've been responsible...

Caster. I begin. I don't know what's going on, but I do know what I need to do. This place is not where I summoned you. I have no idea where we are; the moment the summoning was completed I suddenly ended up in this place, with these guys trying to kill me. Still, that' not important right now. These four seem important, so don't instantly vaporize them with your no doubt formidable power. Let me handle this and stay in spirit form until I say so. Only intervene if it's to save my life, and don't kill anyone no matter what!

Caster's response is slow in coming, but luckily one I can be happy about. Yes, Master.

EDIT: Mil told me to RP Medea as well, so that's why I'm editing this.
    Last edited by Bloble; October 24th, 2011 at 06:06 PM.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six mangafreak7793's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Dimitri Anderson is overall pretty unmotivated for a magus despite being family head and very talented in his magecraft his taste in what is 'interesting' differed from what many a magus desired.

However when he decided to join the holy grail war on a whim in a effort to visit Japan and it's 'interesting oddities' he wasn't expected some cat-thing to be munching on his hand.

'I wonder if it had it's shots?' He thought as he looked around and saw other cat-like animals along with his servant who's in spirit form and eyeing him to see if she should attack the overgrown kitty.

Looking back at her to mentally tell her to stand down he then looked at the 'cat' and responded to his demands.

"Isn't it rude for the host of a banquet not to introduce himself first before demanding the names of others first."

Teasing the Penguin God!

Blog Entries
    Magnus von Adamant & Servant Berserker

Hojo Souun finished the preparations of the ritual, ready to begin the summoning. This particular ritual focused on summoning a particularily powerful Shikigami from the spirit realm to fight for the summoner. Sweat dripping from his brows, he raised his divining tool in front of the summoning circle.

"-----!" The group of Oni, his enemies, noticed his prescence as the summoning circle began to glow, and moved to charge at Souun. The Diviner remained stoically calm, eyes narrowed as he performed the ritual with no mistakes, in a perfect display of divination. The summoning circle reached a crescendo just as the first Oni was nearing-

FWOOOOOOOOOOOOSH

A gust of wind blew the Oni away. A pillar of wind erupted from the summoning circle, as space and time twisted themselves beyond comprehension. Reality bent like a twig, as two beings erupted from the portal. One of them, was a tall, young man with spiky red hair and fierce eyes, holding a sword in his right hand. The other was invisible and intangible, having withdrawn to astral form immediately after the summoning.

"Huh?" The swordsman blinked, having realized he wasn't at home anymore. He looked to the Oni who had staggered and retreated back from his summoning, then at the group behind it. "Who are these guys?"

Hojo Souun blinked. A human-looking Shikigami? That was unheard of. But... If the ritual had gone correctly... "Shikigami! I, your summoner, order you to attack those Oni!" Hojo Souun yelled, pointing at the Oni.

Magnus blinked. Summoner? No, no, he was supposed to be the summoner. What had happened? He felt a pulse, and looked up as he felt the existence of an invisible being in the vicinity.

Master, it would be best to go along with what he says. Echoed the mysterious voice.

Magnus smirked. "Well, if that's your input..." Magnus drew his sword, flaming aura surrounding it. "Then I can't deny it, Servant of mine!" Magnus looked back at Hojo Souun. "Well, it seems you have been very lucky indeed! For you to summon one as great as me, who has the power of the Master!" Magnus glared back at the Oni. "Servant of mine, who hides in astral form, I bid thee, listen to me! Answer my call, hero of legend!"

The world near Magnus erupted in golden particles, as a giant man, with skin that seemed like rock and pulsing muscles, dressed in a cloth to cover his crotch and thighs, with fists that could smash open skulls, and deep golden eyes came into view. "I am Servant Berserker. You are my Master?" As he said this, Berserker grabbed a nearby tree, ripping it from the ground and holding it as a club. "Then, I will follow your commands." With that, Berserker charged towards the group of Oni, moving at neck-breaking speeds, holding a goddamn tree as a club---!

Magnus sneered, white teeth glinting with light. "Let's go, Berserker!" Magnus too, charged towards the Oni, albeit at a much slower rate than Berserker. Looking back at Souun, Magnus smirked. "We'll handle this, summoner!"
    Arthur-san is my waifu
    [20:57] frantic: I can't even remember what opinions I actually hold about the thing compared to shit I made up to piss people off
    [17:13] Airen: Its not an airen character unless gay

Blog Entries
    Tokugawa Ieyasu

"How dare you call me rude!" Ieyasu was now furious along with hungry.

One of the smaller animals who had obviously been heavily drinking stood up and spoke, his breath reeked with alcohol and his voice was slurred as well. "C-can I t-take him on? H-he l-looks rather t-tasty."

Ieyasu's attention was temporarily turned and he spoke to the smaller youkai. "Hmm, I don't see why not go ahead! And tonight we shall have a glorious feast!"

"A-alright!" Though the raccoon dog was extremely drunk it did not affect his fighting style and as he drew his sword he ran towards the human preparing to strike with an downward slash.

Houjou Souun

The ogre that was causing havoc in the area was a particularly strong one, and even though Souun was sent by himself he had to remain prepared. Preparing a few more Shikigami he ordered the newly summoned man to attack. "Go strike from the front!"

Immediately after he threw the prepared summonings and ran forward to begin the offense. The two shikigami that appeared had the appearance of rather cute girls and they ran off to the sides preparing to surprise the ogre from behind.

The ogre was furious, but then again he was always furious and with a roaring howl he charged the newly summoned creature, using his hand that had mutated into a giant scythe he prepared a mighty sideways swing hoping to rid the world of the pesky creature.

Blog Entries
    Mitsuzuri Ayako & Atalanta w/ Confusion

"Huh?"

When the brunette opened her eyes that had previously been blinded by the immensely bright light of the summoning, of which she had no idea had actually happened, she found herself in what appeared to be a very large training field. Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed a number of archers honing their skills against dummy targets; that is, until they noticed her and watched her with curious eyes.

At the same moment, Ayako became aware of a young woman standing before her. She had long blond hair that reached down to her hips, her bangs an odd greenish shade compared to the rest of her. She wore an outfit not unlike those found in the various fantasy themed RPG's she's played throughout her life. A moment passed and the young woman gave a small bow before raising her head.

"I ask of thee. Art thou my Master?"

A second passed.

Several seconds passed.

And then Ayako finally managed to respond with an intelligent and timely response that would surely answer all possible questions.

"Huh?"

That was the moment she found herself behind Atalanta, whilst surrounded by a large group of women armed with various weapons, ranging from swords, spears, naginatas, bows, and others. From the way they held themselves, there was no doubt that every person there was a trained professional at the weapon each of them held.

Blog Entries
    Dimitri Anderson

Great, ​It seems the over grown cat couldn't take a little criticism and is now even more pissed at me.

"C-can I t-take him on? H-he l-looks rather t-tasty."
    Oooh boy, and their hungry too even though I have my servant and my rifle and pistol strapped onto me (Though I don't know what model) it seems trying to kill it may be a bit extreme extreme not to mention it's too much of a hassle to fight them all.

Once the smaller and seemingly intoxicated cat with a sword tried to rush me I quickly grabbed my bayonet and blocked the blow as I then grabbed the blunt end of my pistol and clubbed the side of the cat's face sending him flying into the wall.

Turning to the larger one confirming he's the boss of the group and tried to reason with it.

"Look I'm not looking for a fight and I didn't mean to interrupt your meal but I'm a little lost here so can you explain to me what's going on?"

Teasing the Penguin God!

Blog Entries
    Uesugi Kenshin / Naoe Ai / Uesugi Kensei

Naoe Ai was walking down the large training hall with both Uesugi Kenshin and Uesugi Kensei right behind her. Today was the day for the special training to recruit more people into the core Uesugi army.

Ai was walking down the rows of women hard at work with their exercises and training when she came across two girls who were doing nothing at all. While this was normally nothing out of the ordinary today being such an important day Ai could not help but notice them.

Walking up to them she spoke to them, much to the protests of Kensei. (Kenshin was eating her snacks and payed little attention to the ones in front of them.) "Is there something the matter? I noticed that you seemed to be confused."

Tokugawa Ieyasu and Crew

"Explain? There's no need to explain it's quite simple, you snuck into my banquet hall to try and assassinate me, why should I have to explain that for you?" The raccoon dog was already worked up, it would take quite a bit to calm him down to reasonable levels.

Now two more of the small fluffy animals had gotten up, they saw there comrade fall and they were eager to both get revenge and clan victory for themselves.

The first wore a red suit of armor while the second had the uniform of the proud Tokugawa ninja's. The first one spoke up hoping he might get a chance. "Can we try now?"

Ieyasu once again turned to face them with an almost loving expression and spoke. "Hmm, he looks rather strong I don't see why not, though be careful he's much more powerful then he's letting on."

"Alright!" Now they sprung into the attack the first running towards the man this time with a sideways attack while the second one ran off to the side in order to cover the first. If the man used the same technique as last time he would be skewered by the ninja stars of the second.

Blog Entries
    That was the moment she found herself behind Atalanta, whilst surrounded by a large group of women armed with various weapons, ranging from swords, spears, naginatas, bows, and others. From the way they held themselves, there was no doubt that every person there was a trained professional at the weapon each of them held.
    ...Figuratively of course.

"Is there something the matter? I noticed that you seemed to be confused."
    It seemed Atalanta had stood in front of Ayako when she noticed Kenshin approaching. Atalanta however, deigned to simply tilt her head. On the other hand, Ayako managed to spit out a few words.

"Er, can you possibly tell me where I am? I don't recognize this scenery at all."

Blog Entries
    Dimitri Anderson

"Again, Why would I assassinate you if I have no idea what's going on!" Dimitri retorted but fell onto deaf ears as two more cats came up to challenge him.

'Are they ninjas? Does that mean I'm still in Japan?'

However he had no time to think of this further as the ninjas with a sword came at him to the side while the other threw ninja stars to cover him but having seen scenarios like this before especially in movies from the east before he decided to try it out.

Once the ninja tried to slash him with his sword he once again blocked it with his bayonet and shortly after the ninja stars he.

Flip

Ping Ping Ping

He dropped his pistol and flipped a nearby tatami mat to block the stars.

'While I'll be it does work like in the movies...' He thought with interest as the other ninja prepared to counter attack with his sword once more before...

Bang

Being kicked like a soccer ball with a slightly reinforced kick as like the other sending him flying into the wall.

Teasing the Penguin God!

Blog Entries
    Uesugi Kenshin / Naoe Ai / Uesugi Kensei

"Well you're at the Uesugi training grounds, training to join the core Uesugi army of course, but shouldn't you already know this?"

Tokugawa Ieyasu and Crew

Now Ieyasu was even more furious then before, if that was even possible. "You still keep trying to question me? You will make a fine meal for my banquet indeed." He was about to charge him but before he could he felt a tap on his shoulder.

Turning around he saw the last two raccoon dogs standing behind him (Well one for the other was seemingly in a deep sleep lying down on a mat.). The larger one whose size almost matched Ieyasu was the one who had tapped his shoulder, he then pointed towards himself and his comrade before pointing at the strange man.

"Ah I see, you wanna try and fight him?"

The large Youkai nodded his head indicating that that was exactly what he wanted.

"Okay you two can have your shot but be careful you don't know what he can do."

After getting the okay the silent one grabbed the legs of the sleeping one and began to swing him. Faster and faster he went until the speed began to cause swift winds to form creating a mess of food and other things lying around the large hall. *Shwing!* With that the dog was released and sent cascading towards the man with the larger dog sword in hand not far behind.

Blog Entries
    Dimitri Anderson

"Gah, This is hopeless!" Dimitri sighed in frustration and annoyance as he facepalm 'This guy is even worse then the old men back home.'

When his next two opponents came out his demeanor changed slightly as he looked at them.

'They seem stronger the the other lot....' He eyed them both carefully seeing that the the one with the large sword looked like it craved battle then flesh even the sleepy one seem like if provoked can be a problem and then proceeded to sigh. 'How troublesome'

Once they initiated their attack he quickly jumped dodging the giant sleepy animal as he made a small crater into the tatami mats while the larger took the opportunity as he got in close to try to cut him in two.

Slash

Bang!

Only for him to cut a stun grenade instead thus triggering a bright light and explosion stunning the animal while Dimitri who managed to block his eyes from the explosion but suffered from the loud blast as he uses his rifle butt to knock out the disoriented cat.

'Ugh....Not a good idea, Dimitri' ​He wobbled slightly using the rifle as a crutch as he tries to recover from his own grenade.

Teasing the Penguin God!

Blog Entries
    Tokugawa Ieyasu and Crew

The man struck with a furious blow to the large raccoon dog yet he stood up very disoriented but very much conscious. Still holding his sword he charged once again though his attack was a bit weaker it was nothing to underestimate.

Blog Entries
    Dimitri Anderson

"Tch, This is why I didn't want to fight in the first place...." He mutter trying to shake off as much of the stun as possible and then proceeded to dodge the swings of the cat while quick the animal's senses were still effected by the blast so his speed was a bit slower then before.

'Now what to do' Dimitri thought while dodging his attacker's slashes. 'The effects will wear off soon and I rather not let my servant take care of it since she's my trump not to mention I rather not shoot either that will cause more problems later as well.'

A small smirk appeared on his face.

'Plus this guy's interesting'

After dodging another swing from the cat he jumped using reinforcement again to get behind the fat sleeping animal that he used as a projectile earlier and.....

POW

Kicked it with as much power as his leg could withstand with reinforcement to get the fat cat to fly towards his partner who was chasing Dimitri. Seeing the danger the Cat quickly dodged his friend to avoid getting crushed but that was Dimitri was looking for moving in quickly he used his rifle again to swing down on the cat's head. Noticing the danger he quickly brought his weapon up to block it but....

Crack

Dimitri was aiming for his hand all along as he crushed it with the butt end of his rifle possibly breaking his thumb and a couple of fingers making his hand immobile.

"Look." Dimitri began to speak not towards Ieyasu but Honda this time hoping to reason with him more. "I rather not fight anymore then this so can we just calmly talk about this before anyone else will get hurt, Please"

Teasing the Penguin God!

Blog Entries
    Tokugawa Ieyasu and Crew

The creature looked at him with a rather blank face, though at first it looked as though he didn't understand the man's word he then help up his hands and formed a patting motion while saying one word. "Massage?"

He indicated a location for the man to lay and waited for his response while Ieyasu stood from behind neither moving nor saying a word.

Blog Entries
    Dimitri Anderson

"Massage?" Dimitri repeated what the animal said with a raised eyebrow feeling a bit awkward from this sudden change of pace as he looked at his hand in which he crushed with the butt of his gun. "Maybe next time but first you should get that hand treated first since you wouldn't be able to use all your ability if your only using one hand, Right?"

Teasing the Penguin God!

Blog Entries
    Tokugawa Ieyasu and Crew

This time the creature was more forceful, he didn't care about his hand that wasn't important. What was important however was that he gave his massage.

He began reaching for the man's hand this time attempting to grab it and pull him down.

Blog Entries
    Dimitri Anderson

"Oi, oi" He said a bit surprised at the sudden forcefulness just for a massage. 'He must really like it or at least make me feel comfortable after out battle'

Looking at his servant (In spirit mode) who was staring at his battle this entire time looked a bit concerned or at least didn't trust those that tried to attack him.

'Don't worry you can tell too right that he has no killing intent' He signal to her while giving a playful wink as he then proceeded to lay down to where the Cat guided him. "Please do it gently I'm not that sore for the rough treatment."

Teasing the Penguin God!

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Matou Sakura and Rider

There was a flash of light as her servant arrived, momentarily blinding her.

"I ask of you, are you my master?", she heard a soft, kind voice say.

As her eyes adjusted once more to the darkness, her servant came into focus. She was a tall woman, with very long purple hair, wearing a revealing black dress.

She turned to speak to her servant, but before she could, she was interrupted by a voice of pure evil. The voice of her "Grandfather", "teacher" and torturer.

"Well done, it seems like you somehow managed to find a servant who is even more of a whore than you", he said, cruelly.

Rider tensed up, preparing to attack the man for insulting her master. But, before she could, there was another flash, and the dark, dirty, smelly basement disappeared from their sight, to be replaced by what looked like an old-fashioned shrine, set amongt picturesque mountains.

Eh? Sakura thought, stunned by her sudden teleportation.

Where am I? This doesn't look like the Ryuudou temple, she thought.

She wandered around, looking for some sign to indicate her location, but all she could see were more shrine buildings, and, in the centre, a large shrine. And, of course, in the distance, the mountains.

Eh? What happened? she thought, thoroughly confused at her situation.

Then, she saw three men approaching, a lecherous look in their eyes. But, before she could get her bearings, one of them, quite obviously the leader, spoke.

"Hey there sweet thing, how's about coming along with me and my friends and having a little fun? We can make it worth your while, of that I assure you", he said, trying to be persuasive, but merely coming across as smarmy.

"Eh? What?", Sakura said, her mind taking a moment to digest what he'd said, wondering what he meant by "a little fun".

Oh, I see...

"Erm, no, thank you", she said, recognising what he was after. After all, she had been through this often enough, although Shinji had never seen fit to even bother to ask.

Whilst the worms inside her were, as usual, causing her arousal, there was only one man she would ever willingly give her body to. She was certainly not going to whore herself out to a trio of desperate kids in a strange town, no matter what they offered her. But, still, she was polite, as always. She did not see any reason to intentionally antagonise them. After all, they were just horny men, and they had asked politely.

Behind her, invisible to all but Sakura herself, stood Rider, waiting to pounce if the men made any kind of hostile move. To her, men like the ones who had accosted Sakura were scum. How dare they try to take advantage of an obviously lost and confused young girl?

Still, for Sakura's sake, she would watch and wait.

For now....
    Last edited by Mike1984; October 24th, 2011 at 09:24 PM.