Page 1998 of 2285 FirstFirst ... 99814981898194819881993199619971998199920002003200820482098 ... LastLast
Results 39,941 to 39,960 of 45682

Thread: Avalon

  1. #39941
    Taiga's knight Tobias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    37
    Posts
    42,686
    Blog Entries
    12
    Saber needs to eat a fucking sandwich. >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

  2. #39942
    The Royal Chancellor of Avalon Keyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    @Keyne_
    Age
    34
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    27,550
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    Saber needs to eat a fucking sandwich. >.>
    That's whacha get when you live in times when food was shit.


  3. #39943
    Tehepero ;6 Strange_One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    35
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    14,585
    US Friend Code
    485,902,641/Vincent
    Blog Entries
    31
    Woulda mentioned siege times, but curse of unchanging body and such.
    BEHOLD! THE SIG OF GOLDEN TRUTH! Pillaged from McJon, Tsukikan et al.


  4. #39944
    I need my morning coffee~ Gaia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Turku, Finland
    Age
    48
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    3,560
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Hen_Ichi View Post
    Lovely!
    Small but dangerous!



    My boring Instagram

    Quote Originally Posted by mirakura View Post
    Cute things are cute.

  5. #39945
    Ero book lover mirakura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    The land of fancy accents
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    3,057
    JP Friend Code
    075, 659, 211
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    Saber needs to eat a fucking sandwich. >.>


    Quote Originally Posted by Mickdrew View Post
    Mira is our magical girl casting beautiful drawings spells for the world to enjoy.

    It's a miracle, hallelujah!
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    throw the bikini in there and I'll spend so much even paitouch and that other whale whose name escapes me would be like whoa....take it down a notch, their are kids starving in Africa ha' know?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    fuk u storm lioncirculatory organ

    FGO JP Team
    FGO NA Team

  6. #39946
    Taiga's knight Tobias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    37
    Posts
    42,686
    Blog Entries
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by mirakura View Post



    ...you win this time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

  7. #39947
    Ero book lover mirakura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    The land of fancy accents
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    3,057
    JP Friend Code
    075, 659, 211
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post



    ...you win this time.
    :^)

    Here, has a Seibah pic:



    http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=52356813




    http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=52360259

    - - - Updated - - -



    http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=52246560

    Cute things are cute.


    Quote Originally Posted by Mickdrew View Post
    Mira is our magical girl casting beautiful drawings spells for the world to enjoy.

    It's a miracle, hallelujah!
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    throw the bikini in there and I'll spend so much even paitouch and that other whale whose name escapes me would be like whoa....take it down a notch, their are kids starving in Africa ha' know?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    fuk u storm lioncirculatory organ

    FGO JP Team
    FGO NA Team

  8. #39948
    I need my morning coffee~ Gaia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Turku, Finland
    Age
    48
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    3,560
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by mirakura View Post


    Cute things are cute.
    And this is, nya~ :3

    Also, I think this could be my new motto!
    Small but dangerous!



    My boring Instagram

    Quote Originally Posted by mirakura View Post
    Cute things are cute.

  9. #39949
    Führer of the Hentaiverse SkitZoFrenic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Long Beach, CA
    Age
    34
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,290


    Finally got Saber to the crown form...what a fuckin grind that was. PRAISE BE TO FATE/GO!

    Team Best-Girl Complete!


    Fun Quotes

    Quote Originally Posted by Janx View Post
    I think Skit is an Unlimited Saber Image Works.
    Quote Originally Posted by metabee View Post
    ^ This.
    Already said he needs a reward.

    Then they pulled down my pants for some reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by mirakura View Post
    >...awww yeah.
    This should be your catchphrase, or something, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hen_Ichi View Post
    It's okay. We're all gentlemanly perverts here.


  10. #39950
    Gorgeous~! Happy~! Elegant~! Bobin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    hubba bubba
    Posts
    12,269
    JP Friend Code
    254676078/BOB
    ^Why so sad Saber...

    ;_;
    BL Character Defining Lines
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    It's hard having so much online charisma.
    Quote Originally Posted by GayBeamu View Post
    I am an immortal bisexual rainbow motherfucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Janx View Post
    Despite common belief, I am not actually that big on tentacles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    Anal isnt the only thing you can do without a vagina, Strife-chan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    I am the greatest and most successful democratic reformer BL has ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fel View Post
    Manly men doing manly and GAR stuff always gives me such a raging MANBONER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delzor View Post
    I threw away 10k friend points yesterday on summons for the hell of it and woke up this morning with more than I threw away. The fight to 0 fp is endless.

    Quote Originally Posted by successor of the Matou family
    "Too slutty"
    "You're too slutty"

  11. #39951
    Führer of the Hentaiverse SkitZoFrenic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Long Beach, CA
    Age
    34
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,290
    She's sad because I haven't maxed her to 90, and I only have her a lvl 4 NP and only a lvl 3 Zelretch X_X RNG is RNG.

    Team Best-Girl Complete!


    Fun Quotes

    Quote Originally Posted by Janx View Post
    I think Skit is an Unlimited Saber Image Works.
    Quote Originally Posted by metabee View Post
    ^ This.
    Already said he needs a reward.

    Then they pulled down my pants for some reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by mirakura View Post
    >...awww yeah.
    This should be your catchphrase, or something, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hen_Ichi View Post
    It's okay. We're all gentlemanly perverts here.


  12. #39952
    Führer of the Hentaiverse SkitZoFrenic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Long Beach, CA
    Age
    34
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,290


    http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=52369915

    This is how we all want Fate/GO's affection meter to actually work, lol...

    Team Best-Girl Complete!


    Fun Quotes

    Quote Originally Posted by Janx View Post
    I think Skit is an Unlimited Saber Image Works.
    Quote Originally Posted by metabee View Post
    ^ This.
    Already said he needs a reward.

    Then they pulled down my pants for some reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by mirakura View Post
    >...awww yeah.
    This should be your catchphrase, or something, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hen_Ichi View Post
    It's okay. We're all gentlemanly perverts here.


  13. #39953
    Vigilant. Relied Upon. Vigilantia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,133
    Blog Entries
    4
    Let's be frank, if T-M did this, they'd probably rake in even more money than they are.

  14. #39954
    Tehepero ;6 Strange_One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    35
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    14,585
    US Friend Code
    485,902,641/Vincent
    Blog Entries
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by SkitZoFrenic View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/ixXQG6C.jpg
    This is how we all want Fate/GO's affection meter to actually work, lol...
    Sounds like it'd be the only safe way to conquer Alter.
    BEHOLD! THE SIG OF GOLDEN TRUTH! Pillaged from McJon, Tsukikan et al.


  15. #39955
    Gorgeous~! Happy~! Elegant~! Bobin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    hubba bubba
    Posts
    12,269
    JP Friend Code
    254676078/BOB
    BL Character Defining Lines
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    It's hard having so much online charisma.
    Quote Originally Posted by GayBeamu View Post
    I am an immortal bisexual rainbow motherfucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Janx View Post
    Despite common belief, I am not actually that big on tentacles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    Anal isnt the only thing you can do without a vagina, Strife-chan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    I am the greatest and most successful democratic reformer BL has ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fel View Post
    Manly men doing manly and GAR stuff always gives me such a raging MANBONER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delzor View Post
    I threw away 10k friend points yesterday on summons for the hell of it and woke up this morning with more than I threw away. The fight to 0 fp is endless.

    Quote Originally Posted by successor of the Matou family
    "Too slutty"
    "You're too slutty"

  16. #39956
    The Royal Chancellor of Avalon Keyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    @Keyne_
    Age
    34
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    27,550
    Meeeeeeeeeeeh


  17. #39957
    Tehepero ;6 Strange_One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    35
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    14,585
    US Friend Code
    485,902,641/Vincent
    Blog Entries
    31
    indeed
    BEHOLD! THE SIG OF GOLDEN TRUTH! Pillaged from McJon, Tsukikan et al.


  18. #39958
    Taiga's knight Tobias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    37
    Posts
    42,686
    Blog Entries
    12
    Thirded
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

  19. #39959
    This may hurt a little Neir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    36
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    16,780
    Blog Entries
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by SkitZoFrenic View Post


    http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=52369915

    This is how we all want Fate/GO's affection meter to actually work, lol...
    it almost is like that, alter's high level myroom lines are pretty moe
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    says the hater, you keep on hating, i'll be around ignoring your invalid, incorrect opinion.
    [18:00] Spinach: Because I don't like Saber's personality but boy oh boy does she make my dick turn to diamonds when I see her getting tentacled.
    [18:01] Leo: feeling superior to EU makes me hard
    [16:16] <Bloble> Drakengard? Is that a rhythm game?

  20. #39960
    The Royal Chancellor of Avalon Keyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    @Keyne_
    Age
    34
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    27,550


Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •