Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123458 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate/Regalia ~Colosseum~ (In-Character matches)

Fukuda Masahiro & Invoker
    Turn: 4

The blast of a powerful A-rank spell. The might of a legendary Conceptual Weapon. The grace of mixed styles of martial arts I will never get to learn. To be honest, I expected being hit by one of these three types of attacks. When the red-haired girl materializes at the end of the corridor and holds up her hand, I realize that what she is about to do is something which poses a much greater danger. None of the previously mentioned choices of attack could compare to this. My mind comes to a stop as my vision quickly paints itself red. At this time my brain informs me that no matter what kind of protection I am wearing, it is useless against the huge threat I am about to face. It's only natural...

---She is about to perform a miracle.

"Damn...!" There is no time to think of the consequences. My survival instincts kick in and take the first shield it can find to protect the body-! "Come, Invoker-!" A miracle can only be matched with another miracle. As if to teach me that, those words come out of my mouth without even realizing it.

"Oh~?"

In response to my calling, Invoker materializes in front of me in the blink of an eye. But my summoning comes a little bit too late, and Saber is already on the move. There is no way for Invoker to stop the charge of such a strong Servant once it has already started. Even less now that she is fighting in the worst kind of terrain for her. Yes, my opponent turned my only advantage into a big disadvantage. In this scenario, Saber's strength is maximized while my Servant suffers severe penalties to her battle ability. To think that this Master would have the guts to use one of the three miracles, just to put an end to me right here and right now. My opponent... She is truly strong-!

"Was I wrong? Are you not one of the Knight Classes?"
    As she says this, Invoker's tail shoots to intercept Saber... But there is no way that it can match her sword. "I would have expected this kind of 'lowly act' to come from someone 'wicked' as myself. Hah-! Do you have any honor at all, Saber?!"

"Ah...?"

Feeling robbed of my Magical Energy, I realize this battle is about to take an unexpected turn. From now on, Echidna is going to fight seriously. It all happens in an instant that is too short for me to notice. The strength obtained through battle spirit and bravery is thrown away and replaced with actual strength. Only an instant later, her body is engulfed in a dark purple aura that spells doom. I can only watch in awe as Invoker's attack just keeps growing in power. And there is more: her skin hardens to the point where it might be able to match Saber's sword as it is. No... It might even win a clash against it. But...

---The most dangerous and beautiful thing is one which I cannot see. Even if I could... I am sure I could not describe it with my own words.

Mystic Eyes.

Jewel Mystic Eyes of Petrification to be precise.

Petrification Sight, it's the symbol that represents the dreadful Gorgon Echidna and Typhon gave birth to-!

Adverting your gaze, closing your eyes. Nothing is effective against them. There is no escape. Everything in Echidna's field of sight will turn into stone no matter what. Even Servants are subject to petrification and there is no class that can shrug its effects completely. Its a power reserved exclusively possessed for Holy Spirits and Magical Beasts from the Age of Gods-!

Fukuda Masahiro
    Fukuda Masahiro

187/400 Pu

STR:
    C => B
    END: B => A
    AGI:
    E
    PRA: A

Perks

Element [Mundane - ???]
    Cost: 20 AP
    Description: You possess a certain element of magecraft in which you excel. Every time you cast a spell of that element, your prana cost is cut by 20 units. The AP cost for one element is 10, for two it’s 20, and to be an “Average One” with excellence in five basic elements, you need to pay 30 AP.

Tales of What is to Come

Description: Though you do possess the ability to some day manifest your own Reality Marble, that day is not today. It might not be even in many years. However, that does not mean that your Reality Marble does not exist. Some part of you has become able to manifest a part of your Reality Marble, though miniscule it is. Within the range of 20 AP, create an Ability based upon your supposed Reality Marble.

ドリームゲート (Dream Gate)

AP Cost: 0 AP [Tales of What is to Come]
    Prana Cost:
    20~60 (0~40) Pu
    Description: Masahiro's own unique power. The ability to bring space, objects and beings to life from the World of Dreams. Or that's what Dream Gate is supposed to do, when its full potential is unleashed. Sadly, Masahiro is no more than an amateur who has awakened his powers only a few months ago and is not aware of the nature of his powers, since he was not raised as a magus. The efficiency of the ability depends heavily on the dreams and the magical energy of the user. For instance, even if one has dreamed about dragons, it would be impossible to summon one if one lacks the Magical Energy needed to do so. Also, unlike creation, one cannot simply come up with what one needs the most and summon it. It requires one to have dreamed about it previously; something, which of course, cannot be manipulated. So far, Fukuda Masahiro has demonstrated the ability to summon common objects, like for example a bench or a chair, things like that. He is capable of creating them for quite a low cost and at a moderate range, with just as much quality as an original. Other mundane objects and even fantasy weapons can be summonedin thisway, but its not possible to summon living beings in its current state.
    Equipment

侵略 (Incursio)
    Type: Formal Wear.
    AP Cost: 30 AP
    Description:
    A replica of one of the armors Masahiro used to see in his dreams. Because materializing it with his ability was too costy and counter-productive, he decided to focus on more mundane objects instead. Its a gift from an 'Unhinged Oracle in a journey of redemption and self-discovery' and, according to him can only be activated by saying the words 'Rock On' out loud. When the formal wear is activated, it replaces Masahiro's clothes with a resistant set of armor, which enhances both his offense and defense, turning him into an actual threat in close quarters combat.
    Echidna
    Invoker

Stats

287/500 Pu

STR: C+ => Unstoppable (Plus used up.)
    END: D+ => C+
    AGI:
    C+ => B+
    MGI: A

Skills

Bravery
    The ability to cancel mental interference such as pressure, confusion, and mesmerization.
    - A: At this rank, the Servant is immune to all mental interferences, including distractions, emotions, illusions, etc. Also, when fighting against far stronger enemy, the STR and AGI stats increase by one.

Demonic Mother
    A skill usually granted to creatures which can reproduce and regenerate at alarming rates, making posible the creation and command of a small army of lesser monsters within minutes.
    - A: At this rank, one's breeding skills are considered to be unrivalled in one's era and a partner is no longer needed.. Increases regeneration rate considerably and allows for the creation of a Phantasmal Familiar (same rules as Vampire Ability apply) per turn. By delaying its effects and/or finding a suitable partner, the overall strength of the familiars can be increased.
    Wyvern
    Stats

MP:
    80/100 Pu.

STR: B
    END: E
    AGI: A
    CAS: -
    PRA:
    D

Skills

飛ぶ (Fly)

Prana Cost:
    20 Pu
    Description: Enables flight and allows the familiar to accurately fire STR based projectiles at range.

Divinity
    The level of divinity present in the Servant's blood.
    - E-: Most of divinity has degenerated due to high monster/beast ranking.

Instinct
    The continuous ability to "feel" the most appropriate development(s) during a battle.
    At this rank, this resembles a formidable sixth sense. It reduces by a fourth any obstacles to vision and hearing.

Mana Burst [Poison]
    The temporary raising of stats by soaking one's weapon or body with magic energy and immediately expelling it. The said magic energy is infused with the user’s own element, causing additional damage.
    - A: At this rank, a normal weapon without great divine protection will not be able to endure the Servant's magical energy-fueled attack and will be damaged. For prana cost of 22 units, Servant’s AGI, END or STRE gains a momentary boost of a single rank. It is possible to boost all of the attributes at the same time, but the prana cost for each is combined.

Monstrous Strength
    An ability possessed by monsters and beasts, temporary boost of the Strength parameter by one rank for a time limit determined by the ranking of this skill. May be used once in battle.
    - A: At this rank, the Servant receives a boost in STR that will last for few consecutive battles.

Mystic Eyes
    An ability innate to a creature’s being, special eyes with some manner of power to affect the outside world.
    - A+: Has one of the greatest mystic eyes, Cybele. Will petrify those of below B rank in MGI unconditionally. Those at rank B may or may not be petrified, depending on the circumstances. Rank A MGI targets will not be petrified but they will be weighed down, reducing stats by one rank.

Rebellious Fate
    Skill of those who fought against their fate, against forces of those with far large influence them. What matters is not if they prevailed, but that they tried.
    - B: Cancels high charisma and leadership abilities.

Noble Phantasms

Arima – Mother of All Monsters
    Type: Support/Anti-Unit
    Description: An unique form of body modification that is unique to Echidna only, and that gives birth to her incredible breeding abilities. Its passive effect is always active and it acts as the justification of her related skills and Noble Phantasms and how they work. However, by calling its true name, it is possible for Invoker to temporarily acquire skills that she would otherwise 'lend' to her off-spring. In other words, Invoker can spend Prana to 'buy' up to two Personal Skills for her to use in battle. The cost, rank and duration of the Noble Phantasm is determined by the rank of these two skills (Or the average between the two). However, the selected skills must either belong to creatures she mothered orbethose granted to them by possessing the 'Monster Trait'.
    Last edited by hero; November 14th, 2012 at 04:24 PM.
    [18:30] RacingeR: Max S.Link with hero is when you promise your daughter to him
    [18:31] RacingeR: Which means Airen and me are the only ones that maxed it (I promised Spin to him, and Spin is my daughter)
    [18:32] hero: oh shit
    [18:32] hero: spincess get
    [18:32] hero: suck it fuckers

Blog Entries
    Sara Sightfield & Saber
    Turn: 5

Sara had hoped that her actions would bring a swift end to the battle, but that hope is dashed the minute her opponent is allowed the chance to react. Perhaps it was an error of her own, but at the same time Sara calls for her Servant, her opponent does the same. The red light of two simultaneous miracles illuminates the dark halls- its beauty lost in the heat of the moment. Saber charges down the hall, but Invoker appears only a split second later to resume their battle.

Saber's attack does not relent. As always, she rushes onward without fear with sword in hand. Even with a familiar obstacle impeding her path, the surrounding area still works in her favor. The narrow passage is not suited for Invoker's large body and it has little effect on her own. So Saber sees this as an opportunity to deal a fatal blow. However, in the moment the Servant is summoned, a drastic change occurs. The She-Viper's gaze transforms and hampers Saber with an unnatural 'weight'. With her body suddenly feeling sluggish, Saber's charge slows, opening her up for Invoker's augmented attack.

The serpent's tail bolts towards the white Servant and cracks like a whip. Though they were equal in speed before, Saber is only able to defend because her instinct commands her too. But even that is not enough. For not only has the mother of monster's strength and speed increased, but her attack has been augmented by a foul, venomous energy. The dark aura licks at Saber's skin and the force of the attack damages her blade. Before the ferocity of the attack, even Saber is powerless as her body is sent flying back down the length of the hall.

The entirety of the clash is hard for Sara to fully understand; however, the minute she sees her Servant being thrown back so easily, she knows without a doubt that her plan has failed. Unable to do anything but watch in a daze, Sara's legs freeze in utter confusion as her Servant flies towards her.

"Te... It really wasn't a bad plan, Master."

Working her way through the pain, Saber mutters these words to herself as she corrects herself mid-air. Lining her feet up with the ground, Saber manages to get a foothold, using her sword to slow her down before she collides with the wall. At the same time, the image of her Master behind her jumps to the forefront of her mind. Due to her magical ability, Saber herself can stand before the gorgon's eyes; however, they pose a serious problem for Sara herself. So, without so much as looking back at her, Saber reaches out as pushes Sara back around the corner as she slows to a halt. Though it's less than gentle, Saber is at least able to rest easy knowing that her Master is no longer within the monster's line of sight.

Furthermore...

"Splendid, She-Viper... I was hoping that this battle would not end without me sampling your own strength first."

Though blood has already begun to well up in her mouth and she has been forced to use her own sword as a crutch, Saber's attitude does not give. Glancing briefly down the hall to her side, Saber confirms the condition of her Master- stunned and sprawling on the ground, but otherwise ok. It would seem that she was able to shield her Master long enough to keep her out of harm's way.

"Just stay right there, Sara..."

Whispering words that her Master surely can't hear, Saber returns her attention to the adversary before her. Having caught her breath, Saber stands tall one more time and raises her damaged blade. Two breathes later, Saber suppresses the numbness in her body and wills her right foot forward, followed shortly by her left. Even in the face of defeat, Saber does not yield to the enemy and steps forward in spite of adversity. Though her opponent may possess superior abilities, Saber will rise to challenge them so long as breath remains in her body.

"Was I wrong? Are you not one of the Knight Classes? I would have expected this kind of 'lowly act' to come from someone 'wicked' as myself. Hah-! Do you have any honor at all, Saber?!"
    "Heh..." As she steadily closes the gap between her and the opponent, Saber recalls the words from that moment and smiles. "Indeed that is the designation which comes with this name... Knight Class... Saber... However, such a designation does not tie me to your notions of chivalry, She-Viper..."

Ending her approach a safe distance from her opponent, Saber assumes the firmest stance she can muster in her current state. Raising her sword, she looks into her opponent's cursed eyes with such pride that she threatens to overcome them through sheer force of will.

"I am a warrior; one who conquers the battlefield."

With just those words, the magical energy Saber has been saving up until now roars and explodes into a tempest. In a mere instant, the immediate area surrounding her, Invoker, and her Master is saturated with the light of her determination.

"Beatissimum Saeculum!"

(BGM on)

In a flash, the scenery of the colosseum depths fades away and a new scene emerges with the dying glare. Blue sky and Roman architecture paint the scene of an imperial forum. All around, various structures add to the historical majesty which is surely the sum of this new arena. With white petals dancing in the wind, Saber stands at the center of this new world as she stares down the only other inhabitants. The wounds she'd suffered before, have vanished.

"Welcome to my forum, She-Viper. As you've been so gracious is displaying your abilities to me, I see that it is only fair that I show you this."

Saber grasps her sword as even its own damage fades away. Pointing it in the direction of Invoker and her Master, Saber designates them as her targets.

"Now, Servant who hides behind her offspring, Master who flees from struggle... Now that my precious Master cannot see us, we may battle to our hearts' content. Within this space, my endurance is nothing short of legendary. So I may humor your ploys for as long as you can endure."

Though Sara had intended for a swift end by killing the enemy Master, such a tactic was not their ulterior motive. As Sara herself detests fighting herself, it is generally understood that the fighting is to be left to Saber. However, with the enemy Master having retreated from the battlefield, an additional step had to be taken. However, in the end, the plan turned out to be a success. Master and Servant have been grouped together and Saber has successfully drawn them into her Noble Phantasm.

"I am the 13th Emperor of the Roman Empire, Trajan." With a stance stating that she is ready to fight to the end, Saber reveals both the nature of her Noble Phantasm as well as her true identity. "Come, Mother of Monsters. Let's see how you fair in a war of attrition."

Saber
    Spoiler:
    END: C
    AGI: B
    LCK: B

Beatissimum Saeculum
    , Undiminished Legacy of the Blessed Age
    Cost: 180
    Duration: 20 Turns
    Beatissimum Saeculum is an “absolute zone” given form through prana in a manner which highly resembles that of a Reality Marble. While some aspects of the field bear a relation to Saber’s inner world, this Noble Phantasm is actually a materialization of the legacy Saber left after death. Widely known as being a ruler whose reputation survived undiminished for nearly nineteen centuries,this conceptual zone sees to it that Saber herself “cannot be diminished”. Assuming the form of her forum, this Noble Phantasm continuously reverts Saber’s condition to the peek of her campaign so long as it is in effect. Furthermore, for an additional cost, an additional effect can be achieved which gradually diminishes the ability of her opponent as well; enforcing Saber’s mystery as the “purer” one.
    Last edited by Sei; November 14th, 2012 at 07:12 PM.
    "I promise nothing." - Sei "Kanra" Slayers
    Resident Sadist. Enjoys stepping and sitting on people.
    Avid lover of butts and anime.

I always get into trouble.

If the current situation wasn't so bad for my Servant and me, I would laugh knowning that nothing has changed since the time I was just a regular high-school student fighting gangs and trying to be a hero. A lot has happened since then but, to be honest, it feels like everything remains the same at the core. I am still the same Fukuda Masahiro I used to be, of that I am sure. And it is precisely because of that fact that right now, I feel angry. Angry at my own incompetence.

---I can't do anything.

The battle seems to be reaching its final act, and everything points to Saber being the one who will emerge superior in this struggle. My Servant is once again cornered by the hero of the sword, and the harsh truth is that I cannot do anything to support her. There is nothing within my skill set that can take down this Noble Phantasm. Even if I recklessly pour all my Magical Energy into it and try to break this Suspended False Reality, it would be useless. That would just make matters worse for Invoker. We have very different demeanors, but this contract tied up together. That's why I can tell my partner is feeling the same way: Conflicted now that she knows that she can't do anything to get me out of this horrible mess. Can't we do anything? Isn't there another way to finish this that complete and utter defeat? Do I have to stand still and watch as my friend fades away from this world?

I stare at my Command Mantra. I can see it through my armor.

That's right, each of these seals is capable of performing a single miracle. It's not absolute, but you can do many otherwise impossible things with them. I just confirmed that a couple of minutes ago. If Invoker had a fitting Noble Phantasm, I am sure I could use one to empower it and bring down this Fake World. But the truth is that my Servant has no such thing. So, the only other option I can think of is to use it to have Echidna 'escape' this place. I believe that should be possible. Once out, my partner would kill the enemy Master for sure and the battle would end... With a draw. Since I will be stuck here alone with Saber, chances are that I will not make it out of it alive. It isn't even guaranteed that Invoker will kill the red haired girl in time. Such a decent plan could also end in failure, and I accept that. But even if it were to succeed... A scenario where everyone has to lose their lives...

(BGM ON)

---I simply cannot accept it.

"You are not going to do it, are you?"
    Echidna addresses me without looking back. I can tell there is a big grin on her face, and for the first time in ages she sounds serious. She becomes the Servant I've decided to summon. And there is no need to respond to that. It is in situations like this that our synch rate grows the highest, and we can understand each other without the need to spell it in words-! "... Thought so. That's so very fitting of you, Masa-chan."

Heh. I think I told you not to call me that, you idiot.

"Watch out though, I don't think I can cover each and every one of your mistakes. Not like you should trust your back to someone like me in the first place."

"Well said, Servant."
    I don't know why, but I feel more confident than usual. Even in this helpless battle, hope shines brighter than despair-! "Then here we go, Saber... We'll show you... How Master and Servant... Truly fight as a teaaaaaaaaaaaaam...!"

---Gate Open!---

With a single command, I light my circuits on fire. Within the confines of my subconscious, I search for the one mundane thing that could hinder a Servant the most.

At the same time, Echidna shoots her tail like a missile and, once more, a great part of it is covered in a purplish aura.

---And I find it.

Nothing in my arsenal is truly capable of hurting a Servant, but it doesn't matter. So long as I still breathe, I will keep supporting my Servant. That is the oath I've made as a Master-!

It is truly a strange object. Something that does not fit the era it had been summoned into, being far too modern for the Emperor's Forum. It is considerably big in size, but an absolutely common thing to see. When I was dreaming, I probably didn't even take notice of it. It's only natural, there are many things in our dreams that we consider normal and thus not pay attention to. A table, a book, some kind of food... Chances are that you've had a dream where one of those show up, even if you don't really remember. Those are the objects that I have the least difficulty in bringing into any world I find myself into. That's the power I've achieved as a Magus-!

This time, it's a car.

I can use Dream Gate at range, and I use this to my advantage, materializing the four wheeled vehicle right above my opponent. I adjust the timing so that it matches with that of Invoker's attack, effectively creating a pincer move. I know this is nothing for someone as great as Saber, but I will keep attacking. I won't give up.

That's the resolution I've reached as a human being-!

Meanwhile, inside the maze like dungeon located inside the Colosseum...

The creature doesn't weep even though its mother is 'no longer in this world'. It doesn't matter. Anything that needed to be 'said' had been conveyed to it during its moment of birth. No words were necessary and no commands were given. The Harmony between the two had been so perfect that there were no barriers that could stop it. Language or distance were not a problem.

It knows what it has to do.

With its great speed, it just takes a few seconds to arrive at the place where Saber and Invoker had been fighting just instants ago. Spotting its target, Sara Sightfield, it uses the narrow path to its advantage and shoots at her within a moderate distance. Corrosive bullets the size of a baseball are shot at her repeatedly and without mercy.

Saber underestimated Invoker and forgot about the monster she had left behind. Now it was time for Sara to pay the price.

That's the sort of responsibility you accept when you become a Master.

Fukuda Masahiro
    Fukuda Masahiro

147/400 Pu

STR:
    C => B
    AGI:
    E
    CAS: D

Perks

Element [Mundane - ???]
    Description: You possess a certain element of magecraft in which you excel. Every time you cast a spell of that element, your prana cost is cut by 20 units. The AP cost for one element is 10, for two it’s 20, and to be an “Average One” with excellence in five basic elements, you need to pay 30 AP.

Tales of What is to Come

Description: Though you do possess the ability to some day manifest your own Reality Marble, that day is not today. It might not be even in many years. However, that does not mean that your Reality Marble does not exist. Some part of you has become able to manifest a part of your Reality Marble, though miniscule it is. Within the range of 20 AP, create an Ability based upon your supposed Reality Marble.

ドリームゲート (Dream Gate)

Prana Cost:
    20~60 (0~40) Pu
    Description: Masahiro's own unique power. The ability to bring space, objects and beings to life from the World of Dreams. Or that's what Dream Gate is supposed to do, when its full potential is unleashed. Sadly, Masahiro is no more than an amateur who has awakened his powers only a few months ago and is not aware of the nature of his powers, since he was not raised as a magus. The efficiency of the ability depends heavily on the dreams and the magical energy of the user. For instance, even if one has dreamed about dragons, it would be impossible to summon one if one lacks the Magical Energy needed to do so. Also, unlike creation, one cannot simply come up with what one needs the most and summon it. It requires one to have dreamed about it previously; something, which of course, cannot be manipulated. So far, Fukuda Masahiro has demonstrated the ability to summon common objects, like for example a bench or a chair, things like that. He is capable of creating them for quite a low cost and at a moderate range, with just as much quality as an original. Other mundane objects and even fantasy weapons can be summonedin thisway, but its not possible to summon living beings in its current state.
    Equipment

侵略 (Incursio)
    Description:
    A replica of one of the armors Masahiro used to see in his dreams. Because materializing it with his ability was too costy and counter-productive, he decided to focus on more mundane objects instead. Its a gift from an 'Unhinged Oracle in a journey of redemption and self-discovery' and, according to him can only be activated by saying the words 'Rock On' out loud. When the formal wear is activated, it replaces Masahiro's clothes with a resistant set of armor, which enhances both his offense and defense, turning him into an actual threat in close quarters combat.
    Echidna
    Invoker

Stats

265/500 Pu

STR: B => A
    END: D+
    AGI:
    C+
    LCK: E

Skills

Animal Dialogue
    The skill of communication of the intention with animals that don’t speak “language of words”. The higher rank allows more complex intentions to be transmitted to animals.
    - A: At this rank, it is no longer about understanding. Instead, completely harmony within animals has been achieved, and language barriers do not exist.
    Bravery
    The ability to cancel mental interference such as pressure, confusion, and mesmerization.
    - A: At this rank, the Servant is immune to all mental interferences, including distractions, emotions, illusions, etc. Also, when fighting against far stronger enemy, the STR and AGI stats increase by one.

Demonic Mother
    A skill usually granted to creatures which can reproduce and regenerate at alarming rates, making posible the creation and command of a small army of lesser monsters within minutes.
    - A: At this rank, one's breeding skills are considered to be unrivalled in one's era and a partner is no longer needed.. Increases regeneration rate considerably and allows for the creation of a Phantasmal Familiar (same rules as Vampire Ability apply) per turn. By delaying its effects and/or finding a suitable partner, the overall strength of the familiars can be increased.
    Wyvern
    Stats

MP:
    80/100 Pu.

AGI: A
    CAS: -
    PRA:
    D

Skills

飛ぶ (Fly)

Prana Cost:
    20 Pu
    Description: Enables flight and allows the familiar to accurately fire STR based projectiles at range.

Divinity

Instinct
    The continuous ability to "feel" the most appropriate development(s) during a battle.
    At this rank, this resembles a formidable sixth sense. It reduces by a fourth any obstacles to vision and hearing.

Mana Burst [Poison]
    The temporary raising of stats by soaking one's weapon or body with magic energy and immediately expelling it. The said magic energy is infused with the user’s own element, causing additional damage.
    - A: At this rank, a normal weapon without great divine protection will not be able to endure the Servant's magical energy-fueled attack and will be damaged. For prana cost of 22 units, Servant’s AGI, END or STRE gains a momentary boost of a single rank. It is possible to boost all of the attributes at the same time, but the prana cost for each is combined.

Monstrous Strength
    An ability possessed by monsters and beasts, temporary boost of the Strength parameter by one rank for a time limit determined by the ranking of this skill. May be used once in battle.
    - A: At this rank, the Servant receives a boost in STR that will last for few consecutive battles.

Mystic Eyes
    An ability innate to a creature’s being, special eyes with some manner of power to affect the outside world.
    - A+: Has one of the greatest mystic eyes, Cybele. Will petrify those of below B rank in MGI unconditionally. Those at rank B may or may not be petrified, depending on the circumstances. Rank A MGI targets will not be petrified but they will be weighed down, reducing stats by one rank.

Rebellious Fate
    Skill of those who fought against their fate, against forces of those with far large influence them. What matters is not if they prevailed, but that they tried.

Noble Phantasms

Description: An unique form of body modification that is unique to Echidna only, and that gives birth to her incredible breeding abilities. Its passive effect is always active and it acts as the justification of her related skills and Noble Phantasms and how they work. However, by calling its true name, it is possible for Invoker to temporarily acquire skills that she would otherwise 'lend' to her off-spring. In other words, Invoker can spend Prana to 'buy' up to two Personal Skills for her to use in battle. The cost, rank and duration of the Noble Phantasm is determined by the rank of these two skills (Or the average between the two). However, the selected skills must either belong to creatures she mothered orbethose granted to them by possessing the 'Monster Trait'.
    Last edited by hero; November 15th, 2012 at 10:30 AM.
    [18:31] RacingeR: Which means Airen and me are the only ones that maxed it (I promised Spin to him, and Spin is my daughter)

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Sun blinds you as you awake.
    A gentle, warm breeze carries the scent of the lush enviroment you found yourself in.

A garden of incredible beauty, lush and blooming in an uncountable number of different colors was before you.

The distance between you and your opponents was roughly 100 meters.
    A small waterfall and the sound of various exotic birds filled the silence as you and your opponents looked eachother in the eyes.

The setting of your confrontation formed a beautiful contrast for the ugly deed you had to perform to emerge as the victor.

You had to kill.

Verg Avesta : [Rider & Tonbo Moriko] vs MssrNeko : [Caster & Alonso Diaz]

Call of thy soul raised a legend
    Reflection of victor only in crystals of thy anima
    Yes, this is fight or fall
    Let this be a battle of the death of thyself

Battle, BEGIN!

Rider –AGI B- vs. Caster –AGI C-
    TURN 1: Rider
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

Blog Entries
    Sara Sightfield & Saber
    Turn 6

Left alone in the shady corridor, Sara does not rush to pick herself up from the dirty floor. All she does is lie there in silence as she takes in the tense calm. The symphony of sound and fury has vanished in its entirety, meaning that Saber has more than likely taken the opponent into that world. And thus, she only waits, awaiting the moment at which her Servant will return to her.

All the while Sara is enjoying her moment of peace, the forsaken offspring of the viper enters the hallway and sets its sights on the young girl. With no one around to protect her, it realizes that this is the opportune chance to make its mother happy. And so it strikes; firing off several several rounds from a safe distance. With the narrow corridor reducing the enemy Master's field of movement, the attack would surely be a success. However...

“… Did you really think I was that careless?”

Mumbling those words from her position, the young magus admits her own awareness. In an instantly, Sara flips off of her side and stretches out on her hands and feet. With a cold flare lighting up her gentle eyes, she kicks the ground behind her and races towards the assailant with incredible speed. Dashing at a near impossible angle, Sara's form becomes like that of a lizard as she closes the gap between her and the target. As the corrosive rounds approach her, Sara snakes across the ground and weaves through the enemy fire with frightening grace. While it's true that her opponent had the advantage of a ranged attack, their was something off about the method. It lacked any sort of magical backing which would exceed Sara's ability to react. The attack itself was nothing more than an extension of the enemy's own speed. In other words...

"Too slow..."

With the attack averted, Sara immediately takes to the wall like a spider and then to the air like a bird of prey. With her red hair blowing behind her, Sara clenches her fist and strikes with technique never seen before. There is no killing intent behind the attack, but in her head, Sara is certain the attack will 'kill'. The attack has already hit... The enemy cannot evade or defend... Her fist will plow right through it... These are the principles which govern the deadliness of Sara's fist. Combining refined primal instinct with lethal technique practiced to the point of being second nature, Sara does not have to think to kill, but rather, to prevent it.

-- Mugen-Shiki

That is the name of the art Sara has obtained to succeed her forefathers.

Though raised as an assassin since a tender age, Sara does not have the will to use this technique to harm another. However, in defending herself... and in fighting the likeness of a monster, she could whole-heartedly make an exception.

Positioning herself above the monster, Sara drives down on the beast's head with enough force to send it to the ground.

"Heh."

At the same time, Saber begins her solitary confrontation against Invoker and her Master. Having been trapped within the enemy's Noble Phantasm, the pair wastes no time in springing into action. Their spirits standing stronger in the face of adversity, they initiate a cooperative attack as a means of pinning Saber. Invoker attacking from the front, and the Master attacking with a car from above.

"I sense that you're dancing marvelously, Master."

But Saber's mind does not fret over the situation at hand. Rather, she thinks momentarily of the Master she left behind and satisfies herself with the link they share. While she cannot be sure of what exactly is happening on the outside, she can feel her Master, and that is enough.

With the general status of her Master confirmed, Saber springs into action without so much as a thought. This is simply because she already knew what to do. Though the attack on her is generally well coordinated, the attack itself is generally slow. Though the intention is grand, the aerial strike can only succeed at the pace of humans. Simply by kicking off of the ground, the white Servant is easily capable of moving out of the way before it even begins its descent.

Next comes the tail of the serpent mother. Though the attack of a Servant is noticeably more of a problem than a Master's, Saber glows with confidence as the path to victory is made clear to her. The She-Viper's age-old eyes place a heavy glare on Saber as the attack approaches. The force behind them places a noticeable strain on her body, but Saber marches on without regret. The same poisonous energy which influenced her body before enshroud's Invoker's attack; however, Saber does not fear. She holds up her sword knowing that she will take damage from the attack, but she does not back down.

- All will be reverted by Saber's absolute field.

Such is Saber's true power. As opposed to a sword of victory or a spear of death, Saber simply possesses a legacy which outlasts all others.

With her opponent's attack weaker than before, and her own ability restored, Saber braces her sword and meets Invoker head-on. Bracing the back of her blade with her arm, Saber intercepts Invoker's attack before it is able to reach the pinnacle of it's striking potential. At the same time, Saber does not allow herself to fully guard against the attack. Instead, she only uses her blade to guide the attack and its poison to her side.

This is only possible because she made the mistake of shooting it forward instead of swiping it. Unlike the narrow halls of the colosseum depths, Saber has much more room to move freely here and such linear attacks lose their effectiveness.

With the attack scraping across her shoulder, Saber continues forward in spite of the pain and venom. From the very beginning, her target wasn't Invoker, after all.

"Fear not, my precious little Master. With my blade, I shall bring an end to this battle as soon as possible."
    Switching her blade from one hand to another, these words emerge in Saber's mind and she targets the enemy Master yet again. Though she personally has nothing to gain from ending this fight in such a manner, her Master does...

- A tender flower born to be an assassin.
    - A warmonger born to lead an age of peace.

Though others may see it otherwise, this is truly how this duo is content with going about things.

Besides, in Saber's head, she knows full and well... that the best way to deal with a snake is to take out the head.

Sara Sightfield
    Spoiler:
    STR: D > B
    AGI: C > A
    CAS: C
    PRA: B

Perks:

Deadly Martial Arts
    A one-of-a-kind fighting style. And you’ve mastered it. This is a style that no one else in the whole world is able to reproduce to the extent you have, and that shows. Whenever using this fighting style, your STR is counted as two ranks higher. In addition, the enemies which have not experienced this fighting style before are always slower in melee-combat against you. However, this advantage is not present in the subsequent fights after the first.

Artifact Owner
    You are in possession of an artifact from era long gone, something far more potent than would be usually possible to find. You are now capable of taking a choice from Tier 2 conceptual weapons.

Element: Enhancement
    You possess a certain element of magecraft in which you excel. Every time you cast a spell of that element, your prana cost is cut by 20 units. The AP cost for one element is 10, for two it’s 20,and to be an “Average One” with excellence in five basic elements, you need to pay 30 AP.

Equipment:

Ring of Gyges
    Rank C
    The golden ring which once belonged to Gyges of Lydia. After acquiring this ring from a tomb, Gyges used this ring’s power to seduce the queen as well as kill King Candules. By merely adjusting the ring on ones finger, an individual can become invisible at will and acquire a level of Presence Concealment.

Spells:

Reinforcement
    B Rank
    MP Cost: 80 [60]
    A basic form of magecraft which uses prana to fill in the weak points of a physical structure. A staple for most magi, as she is a combat oriented magus, Sara uses this frequently. Grants 2 MP which can be distributed amongst STR, END, and or AGI upon casting. Duration of 10 turns.

Saber
    Spoiler:
    AGI: B
    LCK: B

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance (C)
    6 TP
    The ability to cancel or diminish the effects of magecraft used against oneself. At this rank,rank of spell is lowered by two and E rank spells are nulled.

Personal Skills:

Optimus Princeps (B)
    A title given to those who are known in history as being the ‘best chief’. More than mere charisma, this title governs the ideal qualities of a ruler. At this rank, the Servant is undisputedly recognized for their ability to govern over others and is known for having a near 'ideal rule'. The ability of those who fight along side them gains significant bonuses.

Instinct (B)
    The continuous ability to "feel" the most appropriate development(s) during a battle. At this rank, this resembles a powerful sixth sense. It reduces by a third any obstacles to vision and hearing.

Eye of the Mind–True- (B)
    Calm analysis of battle situation and conclusion of action during a tight spot through "theory of battle". At this rank, the Servant is capable of calmly analyzing situations even during a battle. As long as there is at least a one percent chance of victory, he or she is able to devise a plan to exploit that possibility.

Noble Phantasms:

Beatissimum Saeculum, Undiminished Legacy of the Blessed Age
    Cost: 180
    Duration: 20Turns
    Beatissimum Saeculum is an “absolute zone” given form through prana in a manner which highly resembles that of a Reality Marble. While some aspects of the field bear a relation to Saber’s inner world, this Noble Phantasm is actually a materialization of the legacy Saber left after death. Widely known as being a ruler whose reputation survived undiminished for nearly nineteen centuries,this conceptual zone sees to it that Saber herself “cannot be diminished”.Assuming the form of her forum, this Noble Phantasm continuously reverts Saber’s condition to the peek of her campaign so long as it is in effect.Furthermore, for an additional cost, an additional effect can be achieved which gradually diminishes the ability of her opponent as well; enforcing Saber’s mystery as the “purer” one.
    "I promise nothing." - Sei "Kanra" Slayers
    Resident Sadist. Enjoys stepping and sitting on people.
    Avid lover of butts and anime.

Click the moon for extra scenes Verg Avesta's Avatar
    Blog Entries

STAGE: SERENE GARDEN

Tonbo Moriko & Rider
    Turn: 1

[BGM ON]

The lush green and the sound of the falling water surrounded the two as they slowly stepped into the clearing. Water surrounded them from all sides, intertwining with the flora of the ephemeral jungle, and thus becoming a sight akin to a land of the fairies themselves. The cerulean water reflected the somewhat frowning face of Tonbo Moriko, as she slowly allowed her hand to dip under the surface, running her fingers across the water. She saw small fishes, in brilliant colors of rainbow, swim around them, some even daring to touch her skin. It was a surrealistic feeling, seeing something so beautiful at the dawn of their battle. Moriko felt that it was nearly ridiculous that they had to wage war in such a place, no doubt tarnishing the natural glory that had not been tarnished by humans.

Rider, on the other hand, was not as impressed by the sights as her Master was. The silver-haired woman had seen much during her life, and this was not the first time she had visited such a jungle. Her single eye, the other having been covered by a purple eye-patch, scanned her surroundings, her senses searching for all around the place for their enemy. And finally she found them. About 100 meters straight ahead, standing among the undergrowth, stood a pair of men, both looking at their direction. Rider cracked her neck, gave a chuckle, and shifted the weight of the enormous weapon on her shoulder. Just like the over 2 meter tall woman, the weapon was imposing; It was a huge pole that had been fitted with a tip just like a spear, but instead of a blade like with spears, the tip of her spear was an immense silver anchor. A chain ran throughout the pole, continuing from there around her arm, fixing the two together. Rider readied this weapon, keeping her other hand on the pocket of the jacket tied around her waist.

"Master. They're here. Two rugged guys, from the looks of it. Want me to lop their heads off?"

"Wait a minute, you brute, or I'll smack you. Only an idiot would run off to a battle just like that."

Rider gave a howling laugh, but Moriko brushed it off with a disdain towards her own Servant showing clearly from her face. The serene atmosphere around the girl in green school-uniform clashed marvelously against the wild spirit of the Servant in purple, and so, not only the color of their clothing was in opposition.

While the Servant stayed behind, Moriko took few steps towards their enemy on the other side of the clearing, before raising her hand in a sort-of-greeting, which lacked any enthusiasm, however. It was hard to tell whether the girl was being careful, or if she was simply bored. Nevertheless, she raised her crystal clear voice slightly, in order for her words to carry all the way to her opponents.

"Excuse me! You are our opponents, correct? Could I interest you in surrendering? In a place like this, it seems like waste to battle. On the contrary, this place seems like it's simply devoted to peace, do you not agree? Therefore, if you were to surrender, we would lessen the burden on the nature and on ourselves, yes?"

Behind Moriko, Rider chuckled with a low voice, eyeing the opposing Servant up and down. She clicked her tongue and allowed her weapon to lean against her shoulder, while waiting for the opposition to answer.

"This'll end up in blood and tears, let me tell ya..."

Tonbo Moriko
    Tonbo Moriko
    STR: B, END: B, AGI: B

Raptured Presence

• Enlightened Road only. In your presence, people sense calmness to the point of it affecting their way of acting. Others will find it very hard to actually get angry whenever you are around, and you are usually able to pacify even the most volatile situation. Only those with vast magical reserves, a PRA-rank of B or higher, are able to fully shake off the effects of your aura.

Rider
    Rider
    STR: D+, END: C, AGI: B
    Last edited by Verg Avesta; November 15th, 2012 at 06:31 PM.

Alonso Diaz & Caster
    Turn: 2

The beauty of the arena that Alonso and his Caster arrived in was akin to Paradise. The Spaniard could not help but be smitten with the environment. The lush green foliage and the serene flowing of water, everything about this area blew his breath away. Coming from mild climates, this sort of atmosphere was near to unknown for Alonso. It was a shame to disgrace such a beautiful place with a battle between Servants and their Masters in a death match. It was as if he had walked into the Garden of Eden itself.

While his Master amused himself with the garden, Caster kept his eyes focused on two women 100 meters in front of them. To one of his caliber, this simple facade of a "paradise" was nothing Caster had not seen before (if anything, he had seen better jungles in his day). His gaze settled on the imposing Servant, a brute of a woman with a weapon almost as long as she was. Caster himself was a stick compared to her, lithe and spindly as opposed to huge and gargantuan. But that did not faze him for Caster knew that his specialty was not simply pounding his opponent into paste; no, his work was of the more subtle kind. Flexing his spidery fingers, Caster started to extend his senses into the environment to sense the latent energies.

"Wow. Would take a look at this place, Caster? So much green...I'd love to have a summer home here."

"You'd better take a better look ahead of you, Master. We have company."

Caster points towards the two ladies a ways ahead of them. This was one thing he did not appreciate about his Master. Alonso never looked at the finer details of things, always distracted by the big picture. Especially when the picture included women.

Alonso turns his attention to his opponents and lets out a long whistle. He couldn't help but be enamored with the women ahead. The Master was a young Asian girl while the Servant was a gruff amazonian beauty.

"Excuse me! You are our opponents, correct? Could I interest you in surrendering? In a place like this, it seems like waste to battle. On the contrary, this place seems like it's simply devoted to peace, do you not agree? Therefore, if you were to surrender, we would lessen the burden on the nature and on ourselves, yes?"
    There was something about the young girl's presence that appealed to Alonso, wearing down his reason to fight. He wasn't sure about it, but he was sure that she was cute. The thought of fighting her had completely left his mind.

"Surrendering? How about a draw, eh? That way we can enjoy this beautiful place together! Why waste the beauty of the nature around us with senseless fighting? Right, Caster?"

"............."

The tall, dapper black man stands still like a statue, his face unreadable. Then suddenly, he flashes a wide, toothy smile.

"Sure. Why not? All this battling can be a bit wearing on these old bones. Besides, I just had my new suit cleaned from the last match."

"That's the spirit, Caster!"

Alonso Diaz
    STR: B, AGI: A, PRA: C

Caster
    STR: E, END: D, AGI: C
    Last edited by MssrNeko; November 15th, 2012 at 07:27 PM.

Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    Tonbo Moriko & Rider
    Turn: 3

Rider slapped her forehead with her hand, looking rather flabbergasted at the scene. It was clear that she had not thought that her Master's words would actually be accepted by the two. At least, she would have hoped that at least Caster would not have gone with the charade the both knew that would not last. However, it was clear that the magus was of sneaky sort, and would play this game as long as he wanted. Therefore, it was up to her to make sure that things would actually move somewhere.

"Master? Could you just, I don't know, take a walk or something? With you in here, we won't be getting anywhere. More than that, it seems that these two gentlemen will become nothing more than two tunas flopping on the deck, gasping for air, if you continue with that innocent young maiden act."

"W-what!? I'm not putting on any acts! Don't take me for some courtesan of Yoshiwara! I am a prim and proper lady of the Mie Prefecture! Raised to be a decent girl, unlike some!"

"Sheez, put a lid on it, nobody wants you to throw a tantrum here, a'ight? Like I said, go meditate in the bushes or whatever it is that you monks do. Meanwhile, I'm think I'll try jamming this stick up into the anus of that gentleman over there."

With a move that could be only described to being "at ease", Rider swung her weapon from her shoulder and tested it's weight at her right hand. Like a small mast of a ship, the colossal weapon was pointed straight at Caster and his Master, and yet it seemed light like a feather at the hands of the silver-haired woman. Perhaps it was the sheer strength of the woman, or perhaps the reason was the slight glow of mysterious aura around her; nevertheless, she seemed to be able to use the weapon without any sort of hindrance. Or, well, there was one hindrance. When Moriko saw that her Servant was ready to attack, even though their enemies had just before announced their desire for a peaceful solution, she waved her hands at the large woman.

A sight that was rather hilarious, considering she barely was barely up to Rider's considerable chest.

"R-Rider! You can't do that! It's simply rude, not to mention highly unhygienic for your weapon!"

"Hmh! Just shut up and watch!"

[BGM ON]

Rider's arm suddenly went back in a large arc that was performed with blinding speed. And then, just like before, Rider brought that same hand forward with extreme agility, like she was going to impale the two with the force of her punch. But, instead, what was done was that the huge weapon on her hand was launched forward like a bullet. A huge, anchor-shaped bullet. Leaving a roar of air in its wake, the weapon soared towards the two with destructive force only a weapon like it could achieve. Water was parted as the wind generated by the weapon pushed it aside. And to add to those sounds, the chain that connected the weapon to Rider's arm rattled as its silver length was extended by some mystical force.

"First rule of the seas, boys! Never trust anything!"

And as if to symbolize her words, the weapon suddenly veered out of the way, away from Caster, who it had first targeted. Instead, the weapon went straight towards the Master now, intending to impale him just like that. Or, maybe that was the wrong choice of words. The weapon would not impale Alonso. It would either cleave him in half, or then crush his body into a pulp. Nevertheless, the effects of such a weapon on a human body were rather obvious.

"Argh! I'm so going to smack you later!"

Despite her protests, Moriko turned away from Rider, and with speedy movement showing that she was faster than any normal human, the girl darted to the left, disappearing into the forest while leaving behind nothing but swaying branches and slightly bent grass. None of the animals seemed to mind her presence as she rushed towards the heavy, ethereal jungle, disappearing into the green maze, camouflaged by her clothing.

Tonbo Moriko
    Tonbo Moriko

Raptured Presence

• Enlightened Road only. In your presence, people sense calmness to the point of it affecting their way of acting. Others will find it very hard to actually get angry whenever you are around, and you are usually able to pacify even the most volatile situation. Only those with vast magical reserves, a PRA-rank of B or higher, are able to fully shake off the effects of your aura.

Rider
    Rider
    Last edited by Verg Avesta; November 15th, 2012 at 08:37 PM.

Alonso Diaz & Caster

"MADRE DE DIOS!!!"

The young Spaniard turns to flee, but the anchor is too fast. Such a sad fate, to be cut down so soon in a match. Luckily for him, his Servant will extend his life just a bit more. His lips move at an unnatural speed in an unknown language.

"$%&^*"

Commanding the surrounding prana in the environment and some of his own, Caster creates a web-like shield of energy to protect his Master from the incoming attack.

Clang!

The giant anchor ricochets harmlessly off of the shield.

"Temper. Temper. Get ready, boy. They're com---"

Looking to his Master, Caster finds only an empty space as he stares at the retreating back of Alonso.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAAHAAAAAAAAA!!!"

His body disappears into the thick foliage as he flees from the woman with the anchor. Caster cannot help but sigh deeply while pinching his nose. His Master could be so idiotic at times. Caster turns his attention to the solitary Servant ahead of him. He notes that the strength of the attack wasn't enough to break the shield he had cast on Alonso, so this woman lacked the strength to break it. He could use that to his advantage.

"Looks like it's just you and me, missy. Not that I mind. I've always enjoyed the company of women, especially those of the big breasted kind. Nothin' compares to wakin' up in the arms of a big titty woman in the mornin'."

Flashing another toothy grin, Caster huskily laughs as he stretches his arms wide. The atomsphere changes as the air becomes heavy. The vast amount of prana that Caster is giving off saturates the surrounding area as it flows into Caster's aura of energy. The light emitted from his aura casts his face in an unnatural shadow underneath his tophat. Instead of looking friendly, Caster now looked like a demon inviting his prey into his lair.

"But enough talk. Let's see what you got, missy."

Extending his arm forward, Caster takes careful aim.

"$$%&*"

The prana shifts as Caster's words transform them into ropes of pure energy. The magical bonds shoot out at Rider, aiming to capture her and render her helpless.

------------------------------

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

Alonso Diaz runs away from the battlefield, hearing the clash of steel and buzz of prana. But he pays the noise no heed as he continues running through the forest, his sheathed sword bouncing off his hip with each frenzied step. Surely if he didn't calm down, Alonso would just keep running aimlessly through this garden.

Wise Up!
    STR: E, END: D, AGI: C, MGI: A+

Skills
    High-Speed Divine Words
    At this rank, even high thaumaturgy can be activated with just a single action, and the prana needed is halved due to it being taken from the environment

Sorcery
    At this rank, the Servant has learned how to use complex sorcery involving many lines. Servant can create up to six spells for himself, with the prana unit cost being half of the cost issued to Masters.

Spells
    ???
    Prana Cost: 25
    Caster creates a web-like shield of prana that protects one ally or himself. It is strong enough to absorb several weaker attacks or one A ranked attack.

???
    Prana Cost: 20
    Caster summons magical bonds that flies towards an enemy and captures them for 15 turns. The bonds can be broken from the victim or an outside force if the power is B ranked or higher.

Last edited by MssrNeko; November 15th, 2012 at 09:19 PM.

Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    Rider

Rider smirked moments before the words had even completely left Caster's mouth. With a movement that was astonishingly agile, she leaped forward, over the snake-like ropes that tried to catch up to her. But that was not the strangest part. The moment she jumped, it became clear that she had preemptively anticipated what Caster was about to do. Like an animal relying on its instincts, she had jumped high and far, above the ropes and so that she soared over Caster with one majestic leap.

As Rider turned around in the air with flurry of the purple jacket, she took a better hold of the chain and yanked it. The weapon flew back towards her, ending up back to her waiting hand. Spinning it around, Rider took a firm grip of the weapon as she prepared to land far behind Caster, and then, showing once again her inhumane strength, something above that which normal people could achieve, she hurled the anchor-tipped spear towards Caster once more. There was a shark-like grin on the woman's face, as if she had been anticipating something.

"Can't say you're making much of an impression, lad. Boys like you tended to be left for shark-food back in my days."

Rider eyes shone with light, and there was a sudden surge of magical energy that ran through the chain that connected the woman to the weapon. The anchor sped up, but instead of heading straight towards Caster, it hit the surface of the water and skidded on it, becoming like a missile that ran on the cerulean surface. Unfortunately, that was not all. By being surrounded by the water, the weapon suddenly gathered even more power.

Prana roared and coated the weapon. Blue energy howled, imbuing itself with the weapon, and raising the previously calm-looking water into a torrential flash-flood that followed in the wake of the weapon, becoming a continuous attack that both power and potential behind it much more than the previous attack. Along with the weapon, the wall of storming water fell upon Caster, like heralding the second attack of the one-eyed woman.

Tonbo Moriko

Tonbo cursed under her breath about the way her Servant had started behaving. It was clear by the looks of the opposing Servant that things weren't going to be easy. Evil aura was especially easy for Moriko to recognize, and that man had certainly had an abundance of it. Nevertheless, she would have liked to test the waters more first, taking in the situation before it devolved into the war that Rider was waging at that exact time.

Moriko herself was moving silently through the undergrowth. While her presence might have been problematic around large group of people, it had its perks when in the wilderness. Both the flora and fauna were calmed by her aura, hiding her current location far better. She was no expert when it came to actual work of a ninja, but she knew enough to properly move through the wilderness without getting jumped upon.

"Now if I could only find that man..."

Moriko whispered to herself while allowing herself to raise a bit from the bushes, surveying the nearby woods in order to find any signs of the enemy Master. She doubted very much that he would have remained on the scene, seeing how Rider acted. Not to mention her weapon. That anchor usually had a certain type of effect on people.

Tonbo Moriko
    Tonbo Moriko

Raptured Presence

Rider
    Rider

Instinct
    • B: At this rank, this resembles a powerful sixth sense. It reduces by a third any obstacles to vision and hearing.

Mana Burst (Water)
    The temporary raising of stats by soakin one's weapon or body with magic energy and immediately expelling it. The said magic energy is infused with the user's own element, causing additional damage.
    • B: At this rank, a normal weapon without high divine protection will not be able to endure the Servant's magical energy-fueled attack and will be damaged. For prana cost of 20 units, Servant’s AGI, END or STR gains a momentary boost of a single rank. It is possible to boost two attributes at the same time, but the prana cost for each is combined.

Last edited by Verg Avesta; November 15th, 2012 at 09:49 PM.

Turn: 6

"..."

The marble floor has been stained in red.

For a second, there is only silence. And then...

Drip. Drip. Drops of blood.

... Who is the one surprised?

Is it Invoker, whose body could not move fast enough to protect me? Is it Saber, whose flawless attack has been completely stopped? Or is it Fukuda Masahiro, who still stands in one piece, unharmed? I can't be sure. The one thing that I know is that we've reached a point where there is no turning back. Whatever happens during the next few exchanges could possibly define the outcome of the battle. And even though I've managed to escape death for a second time, it doesn't mean we've won. Invoker and I have just placed our final pieces on the board. It is only natural for Saber to eventually do the same. Right now, I can only stand there, struck by paralysis, as I stare at the figure that stands in front of me.

"..."

I am overwhelmed by its pressure. This 'monster' is on the level of a Servant. Indeed, it is still alive after taking a direct hit from the Servant of the sword. I don't know the reason why, but it didn't even bother to protect its body. It just took the blow in my place. By this point, I am not sure if I should call this thing a monster. If I had to compare it to anything, I'd say this guy is either an angel... Or a demon. I don't know why... But if I had to give 'him' a name...

---I would call him 'Gabriel'.

The blade is still stuck inside its flesh. Without saying a word, Gabriel stares at it as if it were an useless piece of junk. As if to enforce this designation, he removes the blade without care and holds it tightly with one hand. An instant later, black flames burst from its palm, and the weapon shatters in many pieces. At this time, it doesn't really matter if Saber stands there puzzled, confused or amazed; or if she actually tries to pull back to a safer position. Because the attack that is about to come cannot be compared in any way to those that came before. Indeed, so far Saber has been fighting against a Servant and her Master, this time...

Gabriel's hands are once again covered in black fire as it destroys the distance the Heroic Spirit has tried to create, and throws a punch aimed at her head, something which, were it to hit, could put an end to Saber's life in an instant. Contrary to what one would expect, the creature can move without a trouble even after being wounded. In fact, it now looks even stronger. I don't know what it really is, but I can tell that Gabriel can protect me with the strength of a demon, the ferocity of a beast, the fire breath of a dragon and the loyalty of a hound. That much I know just by looking at him.

While the enemy is busy, Invoker finds a window of opportunity and launches an attack not unlike those that came before. If Saber's Instinct allows her to reach the future where she also evades this drill like attack, then Echidna's Instinct tries to reach for the future in which the Roman Emperor is lethally wounded by it. And even if that were not to work...

---This time, she has to face three Servants and their Master.

A third figure soars through the skies, waiting for the perfect opening to strike in the most lethal way. When I see its wings, I cannot think of a more suitable name but 'Garuda'. Once it finds the opportunity it's looking for, it makes a ferocious decent, aiming to slice Trajan in a half-!

Meanwhile, I retreat and prepare to support my Servant if necessary. I have little to no Prana left, but I still have two miracles and I already have one in mind. Let's see what happens.

Fukuda Masahiro
    Fukuda Masahiro

010/400 Pu

STR:
    C => B
    AGI:
    E
    CAS: D

Perks

Element [Mundane - ???]

Tales of What is to Come

ドリームゲート (Dream Gate)

Prana Cost:
    20~60 (0~40) Pu

Equipment

侵略 (Incursio)
    Description:
    Echidna
    Invoker

Stats

0/500 Pu

END: D+
    AGI:
    C+
    LCK: E

Skills

Animal Dialogue
    The skill of communication of the intention with animals that don’t speak “language of words”. The higher rank allows more complex intentions to be transmitted to animals.
    - A: At this rank, it is no longer about understanding. Instead, completely harmony within animals has been achieved, and language barriers do not exist.

Bravery

Demonic Mother

Divinity

Instinct

Mana Burst [Poison]

Monstrous Strength

Rebellious Fate

Noble Phantasms

Arima – Couch of Typhoeus
    Type: Anti-Army
    Description: Named after the cave where Echidna Dwelled, and also the place where Zeus defeated her partner Typhon, this Noble Phantasm is, in fact, Invoker's own body. When provided with a big enough source of Magical Energy, Invoker can spend it to make her 'Demonic Mother' skill reach new hights and create monsters with enough power to fight Servants on even ground and even defeat them. Echidna cannot summon any of the creatures that were part of her off-spring in Mythology (Hydra, Cerberus;etc), but she can give birth to creatures that share similar attributes and abilities. The rules for creating these beasts are similar to Servant creation, with 40 GP to distribute between stats and 50 TP to spend on skills. Personal skills are often limited to those that her off-spring inherited from her and those obtained by possessing the 'Monster' trait. The number of monsters created in this way is usually decided by the amount of Prana used up to activate the Noble Phanstasm (Prana Spent divided by Cost of A-rank Noble Phantasm = Number of Monsters).

Spoiler:
    Gabriel

Stats

STR: C+ (B+) => A => Unstopabble.
    END: B+
    AGI:
    C+
    MGI: ?
    LCK: ?

Skills

Guardian Knight
    The skill to temporarily raise defensive power when protecting others from physical harm.
    - B+: Whenever fighting to protect his allies in a fight, the Servant is granted unlimited stamina and both his STR and END are boosted by one rank. The skill also works whenever fighting to protect an allied base. Only defensive actions are possible.

Mana Burst [Fire]
    - B: At this rank, a normal weapon without high divine protection will not be able to endure the Servant's magical energy-fueled attack and will be damaged. For prana cost of 20 units, Servant’s AGI, END or STR gains a momentary boost of a single rank. It is possible to boost two attributes at the same time, but the prana cost for each is combined.

Monstrous Strength
    - C: At this rank, the Servant receives a boost in STR that will last for a twenty turns.

Natural Body
    Possession of a perfect body as a living being from birth. The owner of this Skill is treated with various boosts to his physical ranks.
    - C: Body that does not require training to keep muscle-strength as great. The body shape does not change no matter what the calorie-intake is. STR is treated as a rank higher.

Numb to Pain
    Servant feels less pain than others of his kind, and injuries do not affect his battle effectiveness.
    - C: At this rank, the Servant can resist large amounts of pain, and even major wounds do not reduce his battle effectiveness.

Treacherous Endangerment
    The ability to strike in the most brutal and damaging way. Higher ranks allow the user to carefully observe his opponent and time his strike to maximize accuracy. This ability can be used once per battle, and lasts for 15 turns.
    - C-: At this rank the Servant is capable of greatly enhancing the damage of his blows. Offensive actions are counted two ranks higher in damage. The Servant must have been attacked or hurt beforehand.

Garuda

Stats

STR: D+ (C+) => B+
    AGI:
    A+ => Too Fast.
    MGI: ?
    LCK: ?

Skills

Guardian Knight
    The skill to temporarily raise defensive power when protecting others from physical harm.
    - B+: Whenever fighting to protect his allies in a fight, the Servant is granted unlimited stamina and both his STR and END are boosted by one rank. The skill also works whenever fighting to protect an allied base. Only defensive actions are possible.

Mana Burst
    - D: At this rank, a normal weapon without low protection of some kind will not be able to endure the Servant's magical energy-fueled attack and will be damaged. For prana cost of 15 units, Servant’s AGI or END gains a momentary boost of a single rank.

Monstrous Strength
    - C: At this rank, the Servant receives a boost in STR that will last for a twenty turns.

Natural Body
    Possession of a perfect body as a living being from birth. The owner of this Skill is treated with various boosts to his physical ranks.
    - C: Body that does not require training to keep muscle-strength as great. The body shape does not change no matter what the calorie-intake is. STR is treated as a rank higher.

Treacherous Endangerment
    The ability to strike in the most brutal and damaging way. Higher ranks allow the user to carefully observe his opponent and time his strike to maximize accuracy. This ability can be used once per battle, and lasts for 15 turns.
    - C-: At this rank the Servant is capable of greatly enhancing the damage of his blows. Offensive actions are counted two ranks higher in damage. The Servant must have been attacked or hurt beforehand.

Alonso Diaz & Caster
    Turn: 6

"I've seen girls get wet before, but you missy. You take the cake. $%&^*."

Just like before, Caster conjures the same web-like shield to protect himself from Rider's torrential barrage. The two collide in a cacophony of water and prana, drowning the area in liquid. To Caster's fortune, his shield barely withstands the watery clash. He smiles again at his purple assailant, taking in the woman's toned body.

"Gotta admit, missy. You're not bad with that anchor of yours, but getting this wet so early? We've barely begun the foreplay."

He feels his shield begin to wane, the protection starting to fade so Caster acts fast.

"$$%&*"

The magical binds shoot out once more, aiming to ensnare their target within their grasp. But Caster does not aim for the attacking woman. His smile grows sinister as his ropes aim for the anchor, Rider's weapon. Without her weapon, Caster's opponent would lose battle ability and be forced into a more defensive strategy.

--------------

"AAAHAHAAAAHAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Alonso continues his unruly romp through the jungle, screaming at the top of his lungs. It would so happen that unwittingly, he would run into a certain young Master of the purple woman fighting Caster.

"AAAHAAHAA---Doof!"

He collides with Moriko, knocking the both of them down into the ground.

Caster
    STR: E, END: D, AGI: C, MGI: A+
    Prana: 410/500

Skills
    High-Speed Divine Words
    At this rank, even high thaumaturgy can be activated with just a single action, and the prana needed is halved due to it being taken from the environment

Sorcery
    At this rank, the Servant has learned how to use complex sorcery involving many lines. Servant can create up to six spells for himself, with the prana unit cost being half of the cost issued to Masters.

Spells
    ???
    Prana Cost: 25
    Caster creates a web-like shield of prana that protects one ally or himself. It is strong enough to absorb several weaker attacks or one A ranked attack.

???
    Prana Cost: 20
    Caster summons magical bonds that flies towards an enemy and captures them for 15 turns. The bonds can be broken from the victim or an outside force if the power is B ranked or higher.

Alonso Diaz
    STR: B, AGI: A, PRA: C

Spoiler:

A low, constant roar fills your ears as you slowly regain consciousness. The sand beneath your feet shifts as you slowly get up, waking from your dream despite still feeling like you're in a dream.

You stand in the largest Colosseum you've ever seen. The sun overhead fills the arena with both bright light and oppressive heat. And in the stands... you blink. Upon first glance, they were empty, but upon taking a second look, they are filled with numerous ghostly figures, shades and wraiths who make up the audience. They are the source of the low roar you heard at the very beginning which you then realize was cheering. Indeed, you even see that in the booth, there is a single shadowy yet regal figure, who also somehow seems more solid and real than the crowd. Although you cannot see his face, you feel the figure's gaze on you. You finally look back down and see across from you, around 100 meters away, another pair who seems to be in the same situation as you are. Your eyes lock, and you both fully understand what the crowd's cheers and the gaze was telling you to do.

Tobias: [Berserker & Tobias] vs I3uster [Trickster & Prodi Segnius Gias]

Call if thy soul raised a legend
    Reflection of victor only in crystals of thy anima
    Yes, this is fight or fall
    Let this be a battle of death of thyself
    Battle, BEGIN!

Berserker -AGI B- vs Trickster -AGI D+-
    Turn 1: Berserker
    <Satehi> I, satehi, thought of tentacles first for entirely inappropriate, disgusting, lewd and perverted reasons

Honk

Blog Entries
    Tobias the Hawk and Berserker

Turn: 1

I awoke to the feeling of soft sand beneath my feet. It didn't hinder my balance, the ground was packed firmly, dusty, but with secure grip for my feet. The sand was meant to easily soak in the blood of the fallen, not to turn the heel. I did not know where I was, at first, I thought surely I was dreaming, but my senses have evolved to far to persist in such a mistake. This was not a dream, not even one that takes place in the elemental nether. This was a recreation, a fantasy, whose purpose was to amuse that which I did not know. In other words, I was not me, my Servant was not my Servant. Live or die, we would simply cease to be, as one's that never were.

Very well, if my life was to exist in a single battle, I would make it a grand battle indeed, worthy of being called the sum of my existence. Across the way I could see others, I wondered if they two understood who and what they truly were, or perhaps they believed themselves more then just phantoms? Either way, I would offer their spirits rest. That was ever the job of one who followed the lore of the druid.

Behind me, My Servant cared not for such things, he was cloaked in a giant cage that was standing a full five meters high and as many wide, there came a loud, impatient pacing from inside, along with the feeling of barely contained fury. There was also the sound it made each step, a furious snort of breath that even for one that wasn't well versed in animal lore would immediately understand one truth.

The Servant of the Hawk was not human.

From within the cage in between snorts of anger there emerged a loud bellow of fury and wrath, the Servant of rage only felt one feeling. The lust for battle, whether or not he was a wraith like those watching, he did not know, or care to know, the class of madness had no thought but destruction. Even though he was the Servant of the Hawk, he was a creature that was naught but sound and fury, but that didn't mean the bestial power he represented was inadequate when compared to that of the being known as Heroic spirit. In fact, in the mind of Tobias, this was an animal that surpassed the name of hero, the power and anger of nature personified in a single point of wrath which lay to waist all that dared challenge it.

Tobias nodded to a wraith which cowered nearby, and he fearfully grasped the cloak which his the form of his Servant, yet, at that same moment, a large, muscular, darkly furred hand reached out and grasped the hapless spirit and slammed it down thrice onto the ground.

He was dead before the first time he hit, the speed of the Berserker's swing was sufficient to destroy his body before the first impact could even occur.

Tobias smiled, amused, and grasped the cloak himself, pulling it free himself. That was one more spirit laid to rest this day.

What raged inside was immediately recognizable, a popular myth meant to tell the bane of all those who went against the gifts of the Gods. Well over three meters tall, with a gigantic pair of cruel horns atop its fur covered head, which was that of a massive bull snorting over a powerful body, naked but for his brown fur. The Bull of Crete, the Minotaur of the Labyrinth who was Hero and Beast in one.

Roaring in fury, the Minotaur grasped the firm steel which was his cage, designed as a counter to even the terrible power of the class of Berserker till it was ready to be released, the strength of his cage was sufficient to hold even the greatest heroes of history maddened and enraged by what was known as Mad Enhancement. The bull wrapped two massive hands around his bars and wrenched mightily, but to no avail.

Tobias smiled at the splendor and majesty of his Servant's power unleashed, and, after a moment, said just one thing, perhaps the only thing a Servant in the class of Berserker will ever truly understand from his Master. The only sign of the bond between them not specifically enforced by the command Mantra.

"Now, Asterion...Go mad!"

The bull roared as the phenomena of Mad enhancement took hold, his already bulging body began to contort band grow as the power of the grail took hold. For the enraged creature who hunted men and maiden in Crete, this might be considered his natural power come to life once more. Grasping once again the bars that could hold even the most powerful of heroic Servant, he with a wrench of tortured iron and steel, ripped the cage apart with a single titanic burst of raw power and fury. The mangled cage he lifted above his head and ripped at it again, tearing away two massive bars of steel which looked almost pitifully small when clenched tightly in his big, meaty hands. after that, he bellowed with fury and charged towards the enemy Master and Servant, content to kill either or preferably both at once in a single swing.

wise up

Berserker
    STR: EX, END: A+, AGI: B

Mad enhancement Rank B

Brings all parameters up a rank in return for sanity.

• B: At this rank, the Servant gains a rank-up for all parameters, but loses most of his/her sanity in exchange along with the ability to understand more than a few words. Using any kind of Noble Phantasms is hard, if not impossible.

Monstrous Strength Rank A

• A: At this rank, the Servant receives a boost in STR that will last for few consecutive battles.

Last edited by Tobias; November 25th, 2012 at 07:02 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Blog Entries
    Prodi Segnius Gias & Trickster
    Turn 1

She opened her eyes, and her guard followed.
    Cheering crowds. Singular observer. Blinding light. Sand.

A Colosseum. Entertaiment for the masses.
    How tragic. Entertaiment. That's what she would kill for today?

No.

She had always killed for just one thing. She had to vanquish evil. In all its forms, no matter how well it hid, how well it tried to masquerade itself, how well it ran or fought, she had always delivered justice without fail.

And today, today should not be different.

Initializiation Temperantia
    Initializating Patientia
    Initializating Industria

Initializating Humilitas

Initializating Castitas

Initializating Humanitas

Initializating Caritas

"Heh." The girl grinned. In an instant she managed to understand the situation, not limited by a single human mind. "Trickster, do it."

Her companion wasn't sharing her optimistic outlook on things.
    His eyes were wide open and his mouth open, staring at the opponent's display of strength in awe.
    "Did you...did...we...we're supposed to defeat that? In the heat, with everyone watching? I...I can't work like this!" The man nervously stepped from one foot to the other. "I'm not a fighter...I'm a..."
    The girl turned to her companion, giving him a stern look in response. "Coward?"

"Now, Asterion...Go mad!"
    "This is your sign..." The girl faced forward again, holding her hands to her side "...do as I tell you, and we will be victorious over evil once again."
    The Servant just shrugged. "On the plus side, we at least won't die in the heat."

Trickster's eyes rolled back in their sockets.
    He opened his mouth, and spoke tones a mortal should not be able to form.

In the blink of an eye, the giant Colosseum was gone. The voices of the masses were muted and the sun no longer shone.
    What provided light now were small gas lamps mounted to the walls. They illuminated giant room with a quadratic layout, roughly 75 meters in length. Tall book shelves stood on the right, containing folios in many languages. In the middle of the room there were four massive wooden tables aligned back to back to give, littered with scripts and corked bottles containing fluids of different colors. Various other, taller instruments stood on the left side, but none of the burners were ignited. In the corner there was a small cage for various animals, mostly mice and snakes.

The pairs were situated in opposite corners now as the furious charge of the Berserker continued, though the pair had gained distance with this summoning.

"I take it that it's too late to ask you to not break anything?" Trickster smiled even in the face of the Servants' charge.

Wise Up!

Trickster
    STR: E, END: C, AGI: D+

High-Speed Divine Words
    (Tongues) Rank A

The ability to activate thaumaturgy without the connection of incantations to circuits. The words from the era of gods, back when words played a heavy role in the actualization of mysteries. As a result, pronunciation is impossible by modern humans.

• A: At this rank, even high thaumaturgy can be activated with just a single action, and the prana needed is halved due to it being taken from the environment.

Sorcery Rank A
    The individual’s skill in traditional spell casting.

• A: At this rank, the Servant has learned how to use even high sorcery, including rituals. Servant can create up to ten spells for himself, with the prana unit cost being half of the cost issued to Masters.

-Spell: Snap Creation Rank A
      Instantly erects Trickster's Workshop.

Prodi Segnius Gias
    STR: A, END: B AGI: B (S)

Memory Partition 7
    Allows thought partition for a range of benefits.
    Currently, AGI is boosted.
    Last edited by I3uster; November 25th, 2012 at 11:45 PM.

Blog Entries

Turn: 2

As Berserker charged the enemy Servant, who could now be tentatively identified as a Caster, He used a thatamurgy variant of tertiary creation to create some form of vast library. Berserker reoriented and glared at the enemy Servant, there was an evil look in his eyes as his animal mind took stock of the many shelves and bookcases, undoubtedly filled with many priceless artifacts, that littered the grounds of the great library and were also directly between him and the enemy. He threw back his head, snorting loudly as his feet dug into the ground, seeking purchase. With a final, bestial roar of challenge and aggression, he lowered his horns directly at Caster and charged.

The sound of many priceless objects being reduced by ash as Berserker crashed right through the center of the great library, the things in his way didn't slow him at all, rather, he actually seemed to be speeding up! ...But then, of course he was. In the world of Heroic Spirit, there existed abilities which pass belonging to the realm of the physical and became something that is a skill that surpasses beyond what skill can achieve, a single technique refined to perfection. The charge of the Minotaur was a powerful bestial technique that ended the lives of many Greeks, even the mighty walls of the Labyrinth could not stop his passing as he hunted, then surely the obstructed path of the library was less then nothing. It was impossible to stop the Bestial Charge, in a wall of raging muscle and rage, the power of Asterion was so great that he could batter straight through even an epic mystery recreated.

The battle of Servants was often said to be a battle of Noble Phantasms, but the Minotaur of the Labyrinth went beyond such a classification, a Berserker who was a symbol of what it meant to have strength that went beyond merely the weapon in your hand, and his power would not falter even under all the power of Servant Caster or the mysteries at his command. He would show that on his gored and defeated corpse.

Tobias the hawk felt the ground shift around him, like a moment in the dream state where an ethereal beast would change the world to show something new. This however was no beneficial learning tool, but a feat of casting done to bring about a favorable result. Around him, he could feel the wraiths swell in number, though hidden from view now that the role they were given was not needed. They still lingered, if only to see their new, slightly more solid compatriots do battle. For the hawk, he too had a form that was mutable, and changed upon the situation.

"Wyldshift."
    "Form"
    "Hawk"

And that was all he said, and no more. The recreation of A ranked thatamurgy was a serious ordeal in which through prolonged self hypnosis, and the organization of thatamurgy through the mystic foundation was a complex process that took considerable time for most mages. Thatamurgy on this level approached onto the purview of Heroic Spirit and was not a light or easy undertaking for mere mortals.

Most mortals. Being a druid of the china order and one with the nature that his foundation rested upon, Tobias was capable of shrinking thatamurgy down to a single action comprising of just a few words. In less then the time it took him to physically leap into the air, his thatamurgy had began and finished. His body glowed with a greenish tinge, became amorphous, and when it cleared they was a majestic red tailed hawk flapping its mighty wings and soaring over the enemy Servant and his Master. With vision that was fit to pierce straight through and around the great library of Caster, there was nothing hidden from the eyes of the great bird.

"Tseeer!"

The hawk screeched in challenge, rising ever higher as he overlooked the battlefield.

Wise up!

STR: EX, END: A+ -- > Unbreakable, AGI: B -- > A MGI: B

Prana 350--> 330

Bestial charge: Rank C
    A style of beast technique ingrained in Berserker’s consciousness while hunting in the Labyrinth. Berserker will lower his horns, dig his feet, and charge at the enemy to gore him. The mad rush will add a rank to his AGI, and END scores, However, as it is an ability made for charging down the straight hallway of the labyrinth, it is a single straight line rush, making dodging to the side relatively simple. Considering Berserker’s power, this feat is overwhelming to the point of being capable of battering through even great Noble Phantasms.

Name Tobias

Eastern Association

• All members can take one “Forgotten Spell”.

• China Order

• Being the originators of the Japan’s magecraft system, all magecraft performed by members will have its CAS requirement lowered by two.

Preparing Greater Rituals requires only usage of two phases, instead of whole day.

STR E END D AGI D CAS A

Wyldshift (Hawk) rank A 10AP

STR C END C AGI C (S)

Eyes of the hawk

Grants clairvoyance equivalent to rank B as well as and intuitive understanding of a watched target, given time, unless the target is skilled in concealing his true nature, by noting minute details that a normal human would not be capable of noticing, the opponents char sheet will gradually become available. While faster if observed in combat, given time 10 hours of overall observation, the entire perk and spell list will be revealed. Lasts a maximum of 12 turns, Can be stayed in longer, but if he does so, he will be trapped in this form.
    Last edited by Tobias; November 26th, 2012 at 09:26 AM.
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Blog Entries
    Turn 2

As expected the ferocious beast didn't slow down in the slightest. A mad charge like that wouldn't be slowed down even by a castle wall, much less by the alchemical, occult and scientific instruments of Trickster. The incredible speed and force of it could be compared to a train rushing at the pair, a comparison fitting in more ways than one.

Because both members knew where it would rush to long before it happened.

Trickster waved his arm, and a rectangular object appeared in his hands. A fine silver mirrors in an engraved frame. It was an occult object very dear to him, and especially useful in this situation. To indulge in vanity at this moment might not have been the best course of action, but still, Trickster smiled for a bit as he saw his reflection in the mirror. This however was of course not the main use of it.

An ordinary mirror only showed the present, no the past even, but Trickster being the man that he was would never be satisfied with an ordinary mirror.

This one offered him future sight.

Before the mad bull started his frenzied rush, Trickster once again spoke in tongues unheard, and the world responded to do his bidding. Yes, he knew where the bull would charge, and how to avoid it, but his weak body would never be fast enough to actually get out of the way.

Luckily, a sorceror was not bound by the weaknesses of his own body.

With increased speed Trickster now ran along the wall to his left, hopefully avoiding the charge of the minotaur.

Meanwhile, his Master wasn't twiddling her thumbs either.

Servant's muscular structure hint at a charging attack.
    Servant's charge would leave him open for attack at several points.
    Escape route calculated. Avoidance of charge possible.

Standby. Observing secondary opponent. Spellcaster. Shapeshifter. Hawk. Threat level negligible

Analyzing weak points. Aiming for center mass is recommended in both cases.
    Redirecting additional output to Humilitas. Increasing heartrate, regulating breathing.
    Information compiled. Taking escape route. May the victor be justice.

She darted to the right with incredible speed. The light tapping of her feet was completely drowned out by the bull obliterating Trickster's workshop.

With the immediate danger avoided, the two now waited, seperated, for the opponent to make his next move.

Spoiler:
    Trickster
    STR: E, END: C -> B, AGI: D+ -> C+
    Sorcery Rank A

• A: At this rank, the Servant has learned how to use even high sorcery, including rituals. Servant can create up to ten spells for himself, with the prana unit cost being half of the cost issued to Masters.

-Spell: Reinforcement Rank C
      Reinforces 2 physical attributes of a target by 1 rank. Lasts 15 turns.

Instinct B (A)

• A: At this rank, this heightened sixth sense is now close to precognition. It reduces by half any obstacles to vision and hearing.

???
    Boosts Instinct rank by 1. Other effects might be possible.

Prodi Segnius Gias
    STR: A, END: B AGI: B (S)

Memory Partition 7
    Currently, AGI is boosted.

Blog Entries

Slamming aside table and implement with brutal efficiency, Berserker cleared a path two the enemy duo, in his maddened state he did not comprehend the power Caster weilded to imporoce his ability to escape, but he did percieve in an abstract sense, that one of his prey had grown faster. as he trampled towards them as one they turned and dived out of the way of his path.

This brought back maddened faded memories. The Minotaur each year was given seven men and seven maiden, they often stayed together in large or small groups. but when faced with the charge of Asterion, they would always scatter, scurrying like rats down different tunnels to escape him, beginning the hunt of death that would provide both food and entertainment for the maddened bullman.

As each of his enemies leaped clear, he pulled himself to a stop, pulling a surprisingly deft for his size reversal, as he turned, one of his massive arms reached out and grabbed the leg of a sturdy wooden writing desk and hurled it with a flex of his might arm towards the faster opponent. She had moved at a rate which approached his own and the maddened warrior vaguely understood that it there were other methods to catching prey then simply running after them if their speed was exceptional.

The writing desk whistled through the air at a speed that was sufficient to break pieces of it off due to pure acceleration force, but it still remained a viciously deadly projectile.

But there was the other prey, Servant Caster, who had leaped away in the opposite direction. After he hurled the writing desk he tracked down where Caster was running and, after gathering himself together, simply vaulted into the air over the obstructions that separated the two, slamming his mighty poles in a two handed swing that tore through the air as they brought death to any so foolish as to be in their way.

Above, the Hawk continued to watch the mayhem brought forward by his Servant and to analyze his enemy attack patterns. The enemy master seemed to be a phantom recreated from the Egyptian sub group of magi known as Atlasia. She was a specimen of superior physical stature it seemed, sufficient even to outpace her own Servant. He knew that an Atlasia alchemist was one who supplanted superior skill with the ability to calculate a path of victory, and he could see the way she responded to attacks before they were actually occurred. He would take into account these talents when he faced her directly.

Wise up!
    STR: EX, END: A+, AGI: B, MGI: B LCK: B

Prana 350--> 310

A style of beast technique ingrained in Berserker’s consciousness while hunting in the Labyrinth. Berserker will lower his horns, dig his feet, and charge at the enemy to gore him. The mad rush will add a rank to his AGI, and END scores, However, as it is an ability made for charging down the straight hallway of the labyrinth, it is a single straight line rush, making dodging to the side relatively simple. Considering Berserker’s power, this feat is overwhelming to the point of being capable of battering through even great Noble Phantasms.

Name Tobias

Eastern Association

• China Order

• Being the originators of the Japan’s magecraft system, all magecraft performed by members will have its CAS requirement lowered by two.

Preparing Greater Rituals requires only usage of two phases, instead of whole day.

STR E END D AGI D CAS A

STR C END C AGI C (S)

Eyes of the hawk

Grants clairvoyance equivalent to rank B as well as and intuitive understanding of a watched target, given time, unless the target is skilled in concealing his true nature, by noting minute details that a normal human would not be capable of noticing, the opponents char sheet will gradually become available. While faster if observed in combat, given time 10 hours of overall observation, the entire perk and spell list will be revealed. Lasts a maximum of 12 turns, Can be stayed in longer, but if he does so, he will be trapped in this form.
    Last edited by Tobias; November 26th, 2012 at 12:25 PM.

Blog Entries

"My beautiful workshop!" Trickster threw his hands in the air, but he only had a second to grieve about the results of the destructive rampage of the beast. This was a battle after all, and it required focus at all times.

The beast reached for the desk, and thanks to his mirror Trickster already knew what he planned. As much as it hurt him, he had to do something about his loved, trusted and most of all expensive oak table.

As the beast held the desk, ready to throw it, Trickster tongue once again formed unintelligible tones.

The desk exploded into thousands of little splinters.

Seemingly angered by this, even moreso than it already was, the beast now tried to strike him with his weapons. But not only had he the advantage of seeing this attack coming, but he also could take advantage of the slight concussion of the beast, running further along the wall to avoid its massive strike.

Servant is occupied with Trickster.
    Servant's back is turned. Attack possible on multiple locations. Master still flying. Hit with a projectile possible.
    Mobility options calculated, evasive maneuvers in case of attack laid out. Avoiding shrapnel.

Observing secondary opponent. Passive behavior. Observation.

Analyzing weak points. Shoulder hit recommended to disable wing. In case of evasive action, center mass should be hit.
    Redirecting additional output to Humilitas. Adjusting sight, activating Pure Eyes.
    Grabbing shrapnel.
    Redirecting additional output to Industria.
    Drawing in data.
    Analyzing movement pattern.

Calculating arc. Throwing shrapnel
    Information compiled. Attempting to hit master. May the victor be justice.

In an instant she grabbed one of the bigger shrapnels out of the air, covering her face to avoid others to hit her eyes, and then threw it at the flying hawk with all of her might.
    Spoiler:
    Trickster
    STR: E, END: C -> B, AGI: D+ -> C+, MGI: A, LCK: C

Sorcery Rank A

-Spell: Explosion Rank B
      Creates an explosion that causes B-Rank damages.

Territory Creation Rank B
    Creation of a magical territory that amplifies one's abilities as a magus. Having territory lowers the prana cost of the spells used in that territory, as well as amplifies the regeneration of prana as the date changes, for both Master and Servant.

• B: At this rank, creation of a "magic workshop" becomes possible. It consumes the inside of whole building, setting itself to match the size of the building. The cost of spells is half of the usual, and prana regenerated is 65 units more.

(Prana cost: Snap Creation: 25 (HSDW + Sorcery A) Reinforcement: 7 (HSDW + Sorcery A + TC), Explosion: 10
    Prana: 458/500

Prodi Segnius Gias
    STR: A, END: B AGI: B (S), PRA: E, CAS: -

Memory Partition 7
    Currently, weapon usage is boosted.

Mystic Eyes: Pure Eyes of Metric
    Self-engineered, relatively simple pure eyes that allow the user to see metric scales on objects of all kinds. While this additional input might be next to useless for everyone but professional architects or carpenters, the calculating ability of an Alchemist can do sheer wonders with absolutely accurate input, especially when used with ballistic weaponry.

As long as her third partition is active the opponent's AGI is counted as one rank lower for evasion purposes if she uses a ballistic weapon. Other effects might be possible.
    Last edited by I3uster; November 26th, 2012 at 01:11 PM.

Blog Entries
    Tobias the Hawk

...Keh. Foolish. The Hawk could see the alchemist grab a shard out of the air and, with accuracy that would undoubtedly be dangerous to most, hurled it right toward him, He could even see how it was aimed in such a manner that it would arc right into one of his optimal dodging lanes. As she released the shard, The Hawk inverted and sent himself into a dizzying double circle that brought him next to the thrown piece for a second, and then quivered his wing slightly. The display of acrobatics actually caused him to circle once around the airborn weapon as it was flung through the air, quite literally flying a circle around such a crude attack. After he finished his display, he arced back into the sky, his reddened tail feathers quivered at his enemy. The message delivered was quite clear.

I can out fly anything you can send at me, human!

But, that wasn't all. As the enemy alchemist tried futility to pin him down, he began to perceive an irregularity in her body structure, it was a very skilled imitation, but after a moment he was able to make out that one of her arms was in fact some sort of half formed recreation that responded to her will, there was also some form of implement inside which he swooped a bit closer on for a closer look. The information he obtained now would be invaluable when he challenged her directly, and Berserker did not seem to be overtly threatened yet by Caster.

While the Masters were engaged, the Berserking Minotaur had his own thrown weapon destroyed even as it left his hands, a mystic word detonated his weapon, causing a bellow that was one part pain and a hundred parts fury to erupt from his mouth as he leaped to engage the Servant who was utilizing magic to mitigate his rage. The Servant dodged his initial attack but was caught up to easily in a few steps. It seemed he had anticipated that Berserker would be slowed a moment due to the explosion, but the body of the minotaur was a specimen of which was even greater then that of a legendary soul.

The Minotaur was the son of the bull of positioned and a human woman. His existence was that of a man, but it was also that which deserved the classification of Phantasmal Beast. His body was a masterful construction of powerful sinew and thick hide that would shed all but the most powerful of blows like rainwater. Further, his mighty resolve would not be shaken by parlor tricks such as an explosion that didn't even assault him directly. His new charge carried him quickly within range of the fleeing Caster without even a moment of hesitation or doubt, and he immediately launched several furious swings at the Servant who vainly thought he could outrun him.

Wise up!

STR: EX, END: A+, AGI: B, MGI: B LCK: B

Prana 350--> 290

Mad enhancement Rank B

Brings all parameters up a rank in return for sanity.

• B: At this rank, the Servant gains a rank-up for all parameters, but loses most of his/her sanity in exchange along with the ability to understand more than a few words. Using any kind of Noble Phantasms is hard, if not impossible.

Monstrous Strength Rank A

• A: At this rank, the Servant receives a boost in STR that will last for few consecutive battles.

Bestial Body. Rank A

Being part beast, Berserker’s body naturally turns away or absorbs blows as a result of thick hide and sinew, and will not falter even if taken what would otherwise be lethal wounds. In addition, due to the perfection of his body which is closer to that of a phantasmal beast then heroic spirit, a single stat may permanently be set at EX.

Name Tobias

Eastern Association

• China Order

STR E END D AGI D CAS A

Druidic lore (40AP)

Increases one’s power when utilizing druidic magic, every wyld spell is imbued with a skill of medium power(20AP~ quality)

STR C END C AGI C (S)

Eyes of the hawk

Grants clairvoyance equivalent to rank B as well as and intuitive understanding of a watched target, given time, unless the target is skilled in concealing his true nature, by noting minute details that a normal human would not be capable of noticing, the opponents char sheet will gradually become available. While faster if observed in combat, given time 10 hours of overall observation, the entire perk and spell list will be revealed. Lasts a maximum of 12 turns, Can be stayed in longer, but if he does so, he will be trapped in this form.Flight of the great bird

Allows for instant evasion of combat and the evasion of any form of tracking magic, skill or magecraft, the great hawk may spend a single turn to fly high into the sky, and with dizzying acrobatics, is capable of evading any attack that has even the slightest possibility of being dodged. If he so chooses, he may exit combat without penalty at this time unless the opponent possesses both flight and speed equivalent to his own.
    Last edited by Tobias; November 26th, 2012 at 08:09 PM.