Page 1 of 11 1236 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate/Regalia ~Colosseum~ (In-Character matches)

Blog Entries

Fate/Regalia ~Colosseum~ (In-Character matches)

Here go the official battles.

Remember to read the rules and wait until you are given green light to duke it out in whatever place of Fuyuki you want.
    [22:42] <Leo> look it's not our fault we can function properly with a cock in our mouthes

Blog Entries
    Verg Avesta: [Lancer] vs MasterSeth [Assassin] - START!

P.S. Sorry guys, been busy.
    [22:42] <Leo> look it's not our fault we can function properly with a cock in our mouthes

アカシャの蛇 The Serpent of Akasha RacingeR's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I3uster : [Caster] vs Caster : [Caster]

You gain sentience.

It is abrupt and sudden, yet not disconcerting. As if a voice was speaking in your inner ear, information fills the void of your consciousness in a clear yet foreign stream.

Your eyes contemplate a spectacle of ruination. If this city ever had a name, it did not matter anymore, nor had it mattered in at least a century. Debris over debris, destruction over destruction into a barren landscape that seems forever frozen into an incomprehensible scream of anguish.

You scan the desolation. The cloudy sky doesn't even let you know if it is day or night, nor does it shed any light to illuminate the gray and dull landscape. For the briefest of moments, you can't help but wonder what cataclysm has befallen this land. However, that is not your purpose.

No. You understand your respective purposes as you lock gazes across the destroyed city. You both are standing at the cusp of identical, half-destroyed towers, one at each corner of the town square, separated by at least 500 meters of distance. In that moment that your stares found one each other, you knew.

It took over everything. A priority that couldn't be negated.

Kill

You must kill one each other. That was all there was to it. That was the only motive you were here.

That was the only thing you could do.

The air was tense, the clouds swirling as if it was the prelude of a storm the likes of which had never been seen on the whole world.

Far away, the sound of thunder started clapping, as if serving to background to what was about to unfold.

The duel of godly magecraft started now.
    -----------------------------------------------------------

Caster vs Caster
    May the better magus achieve the victory.

The coin is tossed...

Turn 1 - [I3uster] : Caster

quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.
    [00:12] <~Katie> i can't defy my origin
    [00:12] <~Katie> of gay memes

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

[22:56] <@Sei> airen is pegging hero this time
    [22:56] <@Sei> for once airen isn't the uke
    [22:56] <@Kuroyuki> I thought Air was the Woman in the Relationship?
    [22:56] <@Airen> Yeah I kinda thought I was the girl too!

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Fight Turn: 1
    STR: E
    END:C
    AGI: C

"Uwaaaah...it's so dirty here..."
    Apparently Tamamo was not entirely focussed on her opponent at this point of the battle. Her elevated position would have given her an awe-inspiring view over the morbidly beautiful landscape of the ruins of this former city if she wasn't more concerned by wanting to remove the dust from her sash. A futile exercise. Even trying to brush it off with her tail was not exactly bringing the results she wanted, and only served to get said tail dirty.

"Ah...I guess it can't be helped...."
    Her slightly pouting expression changed into a more devilishly-looking grin. Her gaze now focussed on the purple figure in the distance.

"I'll just finish you off, and take care of my appearance later. Tamamo doesn't want to look anything less but a-do-ra-ble at all times, but I think I can tolerate it for the thirty seconds it will take to end this~"
    As she waved her arm a paper charm appeared in her hand.

She raised her voice, taunting the opposing Servant.
    "Here, this is Tamamo's special present to you! If you are lucky it will be your last one! Curse!"

With incredible speed the unconventional projectile accelerated towards the figure in the distance.

-----

Curse:
    Short name for one of three spells in Tamamo's arsenal. The opponent is unable to identify which one is used until it hits the target.

Curse: Fiery Heaven: B

A paper charm is thrown at the enemy. Inflicts B-Rank fire damage. If the target uses prana to counter this spell, the target is stunned for one turn.

Curse: Chaos Heaven: B
    A paper charm is thrown at the enemy. Inflicts B-Rank lightning damage. If the target tries to evade this spell, it will home and stun the target for one turn.

Curse: Frigid Heaven: B
    A paper charm is thrown at the enemy. Inflicts B-Rank ice damage. If the target tries to counterattack while this spell is used, it will stun the target for one turn
    Last edited by I3uster; June 1st, 2012 at 03:36 AM.
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Caster's Avatar
    Fight: Turn 1
    END: D

Medea awoke in this silent and desolate wasteland. At first she thought it must have been Tartarus, so bleak was the landscape. And if it was indeed Tartarus, it would explain that wretched looking rat over there in the distance. The situation was not a good one though. While she had formidable spells, Medea didn't trust things to go as smoothly as she'd have liked. Whatever it was, the creature was an accomplished user of magic herself, judging by the power emanating from the piece of paper. This battle would have to be postponed until she was better set up then. "I'm afraid that I don't have time to deal with you for now. Come back in a few years when you're more mature." Her tongue was barbed, with just the hint of malice on her lips. "φάντασμα!" Though it was not an ability Medea relied upon, it still served it's purpose. Phantom copies of Medea split off from her, their appearance and even the signature of her magic copied just right. It would be difficult to tell which one is the real one, and they weren't going to give a chance as the Medeas ran off in different directions.

φάντασμα: C
    The manipulation of perception. Illusions, trickery, and abilities that deceive, all are within the realm of this power.
    Last edited by Caster; June 1st, 2012 at 07:03 PM.

Blog Entries
    Fight: Turn: 2

"Fufufu...do you want to play tag, old hag? But I am in no mood to play with old ladies or cheaters!"
    Tamamo waved her hand again as another charm appeared in her hand, this one however looked different.
    She slowly and carefully placed it on the floor, not leaving her elevated position.
    Trying to find and eliminate all of the illusions would just tire her out, she needed to find out who was the real one. And the best way to accomplish this was by provoking an attack.

She stretched out both of her arms, still trying to keep an eye out for the clones, and started chanting

"I declare in the presence of the sovereign gods of the Harvest,
    If the sovereign gods will bestow,
    in many-bundled spikes and in luxuriant spikes,
    the late-ripening harvest which they will bestow..."

-----

Territory Creation: C
    C: At this rank, creation of a "magic territory" becomes possible. It consumes a one floor from building, setting itself to match the size. The cost of the spells is 2/3 of the usual.

Takes six turns to complete. Current progress: 1/6
    Last edited by I3uster; June 1st, 2012 at 12:28 PM.

Fight: Turn 2
    Strength: E
    Endurance: D
    Agility: C

Medeawatched her new adversary lay down another charm, then start to prepare her territory. This one was a cautious foe, she didn't seem like one who would make many mistakes. Regardless, Medea would not allow her victory to be spoiled by a minor setback. Medea called back in the illusions and had them move in closer around the spellcaster while Medea went to a secluded area. The illusions stood in front of Tamamo as they spoke in unison, to better throw her off. "Old lady? Cheater? This is a battle to the death, and there is no mercy in this fight. If you don't understand that you must be more foolish than you look." Medea reached into her satchel and threw a scattered assortment of fragments while they spoke, which sank into the earth. "Rise, warriors of the fallen lands. Attack our foe from behind and prevent the completion of her spell." Medea then moved in closer to watch the battle unfold as the warriors moved after Tamamo.

Summon Dragon Tooth Warriors: A
    Allows for the summoning of her warriors, loyal unto death to their master. 50 are summoned per use.
    Dragon Tooth Warrior
    END: C (Master)
    AGI: E
    MGI: E
    LCK: E
    Last edited by Caster; June 1st, 2012 at 07:24 PM.

Blog Entries
    Fight: Turn 3

The horde of warriors advanced towards Tamamo, but the woman continued her chant without interruption. If her tactic had to succeed, she must continue this ritual until the end.
    Of course she was prepared to run away in an emergency, focussing on the approaching enemies, but still, she tried to hold out.

"... the late-ripening harvest which will be produced by the dripping of foam from the arms,
    and by drawing the mud together between the opposing thighs,
    then I will fulfil their praises by presenting the first-fruits in a thousand ears,
    and in many hundred ears; raising high the beer-jars..."

First results of her enviromental reshaping became visible. Slowly but steadily, small blades of grass showed themselves, despite the impossibility of such a thing happening.
    This was only a fragment of the power of an aspect of Amaterasu, but for this duel she found that she needed no more.
    -----

Territory Creation: C
    C: At this rank, creation of a "magic territory" becomes possible. It consumes one floor of a building, setting itself to match the size. The cost of the spells is 2/3 of the usual.

Takes six turns to complete. Current progress: 2/6

MGI: A+
    Prana: 460/500

Medea smiled just a bit as the warriors closed in around Tamamo. The warriors spread out as they approached, doing their best to circle around their target, weapons at the ready to attack. Next turn they would be in place. Things were going smoothly and simply so far. It was time to start trying to take control of the battlefield more directly. She pointed her hand as the illusions mimicked her movement, and uttered her spell. "βαρύτητα!" The weight in the area around Tamamo magnified several times over as Medea forced harsher conditions on Tamamo. It would not be enough to ensure victory, but this was enough to hurt her powers even more.

βαρύτητα: C
    The ability to increase the gravity in an area, used against Berserker to help Assassin hold him off. AGI is down 2 ranks for six turns, as the field is centered around the target, not an area.
    Current Prana: 445/500
    Last edited by Caster; June 1st, 2012 at 08:35 PM.

Blog Entries
    AGI: C->E

This was no good. She was simply not fast enough anymore to dodge the attacks of the Skeleton Warriors, and with them steadily approaching, the creation of a territory became an absolutely fruitless exercise.
    There was only one way to avoid certain defeat. Her spells were not strong enough to wipe out all of these warriors quick enough.

There were not strong enough yet.

"Uwaaah, you put me in a pinch here old hag...I guess there is only one way out of this!"

Prana flowed through her body in a dramatically increased amount. And she would use it for a simple spell that should even the playing field. She raised her arm, and the dust, and small rocks in the area rose with it at such a display of power.
    "Mantra: Merciful Sky!"

She had only seconds left. She had to make it count. Ready to leave her elevated position at any point in time, she waited for the horde to just come a bit closer.

-----

Mantra: Merciful Sky: A
    The next offensive spell used receives two rank-ups.

Medea glared at the fox from across the field. Old hag? It seemed that this spirit could do naught but fling harsh words, a true master of magic she wasn't. It made Medea wonder what exactly had prompted this strange battlefield, but for now it didn't matter. Medea held up her hand and aimed it carefully as half of the Dragon Tooth Warriors moved in to flank their target, the other half remaining behind. It would not be so difficult to strike her now, that was for certain. Lunging forward, the Dragon Warriors prepared to swing their weapons as Medea launched her spell, careful to avoid striking her own forces. "
    καταβαίνω!" The rain of light lanced across the battlefield, aiming for the foxy spellcaster.

καταβαίνω: A
    The Rain of Light spell Medea is so fond of. Light rains down upon the foe. It targets AGI, trying to resist it without magic is a futile endeavor.

Current Prana: 420/500

Blog Entries
    Fight: Turn 4

There was little time to react. The flanking skeletons cut off any chance of escape, and the beam was approaching at a speed that would make any physical evasion impossible.
    For these cases however, Tamamo had a spell in her arsenal just for these cases. With both hands she touched her mirror, and held it right at the apporaching beam.

"Mantra: Aphotic Cave"

A shield of pure energy severly weakend the incoming beam.
    Despite being reduced to a shadow of it's former self, the blast was still enough to catapult her back a meter through the air, landing behind in the masses of Skeleton Warriors.

Who showed no mercy.
    With unrelenting force, the minions beat her with their blunt weapons.
    "AAAAH"
    Her joints, her limbs, her body, all were covered in bruises and cuts, but she made sure that her spiritual cores were not damaged covering her head and and heart by cowering as the warriors kept up their attacks.
    Before she had to suffer from another attack, she tried to get back on her feet as quick as she could.

Wonky on her feet, she tried to win some distance between her and the skeletons, an almost futile exercise under the influence of the gravity-increasing spell, so it was sure that she would be attacked in the next few seconds again. But for now, she managed to get a moment of peace.

"...you...you made...you made Tamamo's tail dirty..."
    With a rather unladylike move, she cleared her mouth and throat of blood by spitting on the floor.
    "...you are already dead."

-----

Mantra: Aphotic Cave: A
    A magical shield is conjured. It lowers all Noble Phantasm or magical attacks received this turn by two ranks. Offers no protection against physical attacks.

Current Prana: 360/500
    Last edited by I3uster; June 2nd, 2012 at 04:50 PM.

Fight: Turn 4

Medea merely laughed as she watched her minions continue to wear down on her foe. It appeared that she had yet to learn her lesson, so for now Medea was content with keeping her distance. "Αερο!" The winds howled, causing Medea's cape to flutter in the wind. They roared and launched themselves at the weak fox caster. She was definitely Eastern, a formidable magic user as well, but it didn't seem like any females were associated with foxes that she could find. No matter, she would be dead before it matter any. The wind was heavy, carrying with it the diseases and illnesses of ancient Greece. Carrying with it so much negativity, this spell would find it's way into the enemies body, weakening them even more. Only the dead had nothing to fear from this spell, as the winds around the enemy started to circle closer with the power of this spell.

Αερο: B
    The plague-riddled winds of Greece. An assault against the body, this spell isn't one meant to crush someone with wind power, though it does carry with it some strength. Instead, it is an attack against END, to try and weaken them with the ailments of another time and place. Success inflicts a rank down on END for 8 turns.

Current Prana: 400/500

Blog Entries
    Fight: Turn 5
    END:C->D
    MGI: A

LCK: B

The plague winds hit her.

Her wounds started aching more and more. Her bruises, her cuts, all started burning as if infected. Her concentration was only held together by one singular feeling.
    Deja vu.
    She was outnumbered. The odds were against her. And all of these minions...no, these warriors kept relentlessly attacking, despite the pain and suffering it caused. It reminded her of her of the plains of Nasu, the place of her first death.

She would not die the same way twice.

With all her might she ran off the ledge, falling down the tower.

In the plains of Nasu, Tamamo-no-Mae died, and thousands of warriors died with her. But that day also gave birth to something.

As she fell, her hands formed a circular motion.

The Sessho-seki.

Before she hit he ground, her hands were pointed at Medea.

"Land of the Eternal Bane"

Under normal circumstances, Tamamo-no-mae would not be able to tap into the powers of the killing stone.
    However, being this greviously wounded, being this close to death and this close to imitating the creation of the stone was certainly not normal.

A beam of light shot forward from her arms, moving towards Medea at the speed of light.

-----

Land of the Eternal Bane: A (A++ boosted by Merciful Sky)
    Can only be used when Tamamo is suffering a grievous injury.
    Inflicts A(++)-Rank damage, and D (B)-Rank damage at the start of the next 3 turns.

Requires A-Rank AGI to partially dodge.

Current Prana: 310/500
    Last edited by I3uster; June 2nd, 2012 at 06:00 PM.

Medea frowned as she saw the beam of magic launched at her. It appeared even on it's deathbed the fox was tenacious. She held up her hand as it glowed with magic. "Μαρδοξ!" Light flared up around her hand as it met the beam. The spell was powerful, the energy blasting against her shield. Her cape flared out from the force of the blow, and the parts of her body she couldn't protect were battered badly from the strength of the magic. Her hood flew back as her hair fell out freely, and parts of her outfit were torn and damaged, underneath being even worse, bruises and cuts starting to form. It was a devastating blow, and it hurt Medea's pride all the more. This vixen had damaged her beautiful body... and thus she was going to pay. Medea glared down at the enemy as her barrier faded away, drained dry by the force of her spell. "I hope that spell was worth it. I'm going to make you suffer for your actions now." The skeletal warriors lurched off the top of the tower after their target, falling one after another, not caring about their own survival, only caring about the pursuit of their foe.

Μαρδοξ: A
    The protective spell said to be equal to Heracles skin, it forms a barrier against all attacks, effectively granting Medea Rank A END for it's duration, though it can be broken by sufficient power.
    Current Prana: 375
    Last edited by Caster; June 2nd, 2012 at 06:24 PM.

Blog Entries
    END:C->D

She tried rolling as she hit the ground, but the effect of the gravity took its toll on her body regardless.

She would not be able to survive another hit, even from one of these comparatively weak Skeletons.
    And even her last assault, her trump card failed to bring down the monster of a magus she was opposed to.

She just couldn't carry on. But she had to finish what she started.

"You have..."
    Her breaths where cut short by coughing. She could feel the blood filling her mouth, and she once again had to soil the ground.
    "You have my respect...this was...a fine battle..."
    She waved her arm, already hearing the Skeletons approaching.
    "...sayonara...CURSE!"

With her last bit of strength Tamamo-no-mae threw the charm in her arm at her opponent.
    The last thing she heard in this second life of hers was the deep thumping sound of one of the warriors weapons hitting the back of her head, ending her suffering.

Medea fell to the floor as the curse took hold of her, the charm soaring over her head. Time and time again, she regretted her lack of true healing magic. It would have been the difference between life and death in this battle. "Curse you, Abe no Seimei, you have won this battle for now." And thus did the poison of Tamamo's hate take her.

Blog Entries
    Reaver
    Round: 1
    Turn: 1
    STR: A
    END: B+
    AGI: A

A gale of wind and color buffetted the dark trees, casting about green leaves all but black. A dark form that seemed to blend in with the surrounding shadows emerged from a gate of sorcery from beyond the scope of the mortal world. The pale light of a waxing crescent moon, the glittering of distant stars peeking through the canopy, these were the only sources of light.

Jagged black armour and a cascade of ebon hair like a waterfall of night, the roots as red as blood. A pale face only half-glimpsed from behind sable curtains.

Black talons clasped the air gently as the scent of growing things, of life and water and damp earth untouched by human hands. What had brought her here, she did not know. All she knew was that her only way out was death. Hers, or the enemy she could feel far beyond the trees, in a clearing much like her own. The distance must have been a hundred yards, at least.

There would be time yet before they met.

With that in mind, the dark figure faded into the darkness, her metal-shod feet unnaturally silent, her form vanishing.

[Presence Concealment (A) activated]
    Last edited by Twelveseal; June 7th, 2012 at 07:28 PM.
    Asha Records
    Fuyuki - Winter Cleaning
    My Shameful Fics and the Wiki to go with them. Oh, and some fossil I found.
    [16:43] <Twelveseal> Phallus in wonderland sounds like some bad loli-rape KC fanfic
    [16:43] <@Sei> THAT'S what i wanna see

Blog Entries
    Saber
    Turn 1

STR: A
    END: A
    AGI: D

Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill.

Hair that had once resembled golden fields from a painting. The face and eyes that had once been beautiful, yet cold, just like her ideals, masked and shrouded by darkness. The body of one that had lived by the path of the martyr, covered by the prana generated by a engine at maximum output and without brakes.

Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill.

The Servant that appeared could be simply defined as a mass of killing instinct. A black armored being, its body completely covered in prana, that in order to think beyond utterly destroying everything around herself had to hold back with all her might. She knew her opponent was somewhere, and that the only thing she had been told to was to murder it. Nothing else mattered.

Holding onto the small consciousness she had left, she held her jet black sword tightly and began running in a straight line, trusting that her instincts combined with her great endurance would allow her to counter attack in case she needed to. Her reflexes and movement had been greatly affected by the darkening process, although the massive endurance and strength boost gained somehow compensated for it.

-"Whoever you are, come. I'll make sure it ends quickly."
    Last edited by Optimus; June 7th, 2012 at 07:43 PM.

Blog Entries
    Reaver
    Turn: 2

Fists and feet lashed out, spiked armor piercing and shattering. Sawdust and splinters sprayed as her concealment flickered, trees exploding with the sudden violence. The towering giants of wood toppled, one, two , three, four in quick succession, dragging down their brethren in a wall of crushing timber. The cracking, creaking, groaning trees fell, with an unnatural swiftness brought by her brutal strikes and the following shoves.

There was no real aiming them. Merely pointing them in the direction of her target and sending them rumbling to their doom.

Reaver didn't wait to see the results of her handiwork, however. She slipped back into darkness and vanished once more.

[Presence Concealment Reactivated]
    Asha Records
    Fuyuki - Winter Cleaning
    My Shameful Fics and the Wiki to go with them. Oh, and some fossil I found.
    [16:43] <Twelveseal> Phallus in wonderland sounds like some bad loli-rape KC fanfic
    [16:43] <@Sei> THAT'S what i wanna see