Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 1234712 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate/Lair Chaos- A Faction is BL IC

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries
    Darko Alexandrov
    Week 1

As the words I've just said leave my mouth, I blink. Like a spell shattering, the full realization of what I've just done crashes into my head. I immediately close my mouth and a slight blush of embarrassment spreads across my face. I can't believe I just yelled like that in front of so many people! I mean, I wasn't as bad as Mr.COOL, but still-

Quote Originally Posted by zlol365 View Post
    "Could it be by any chance... We guys..." He calmed down and finally said, "From Beasts lair? From the legendary forum?"
    Eh? Mr.COOL is from BL? I didn't think that much of a coincidence was possible. First, Type-Moon fans and now BLers? This is too good to be true!

...Actually, it is too good to be true. Either that, or it's not a coincidence. Still, that can wait. I'd better introduce myself. "I don't know about you, but I've frequented BL a few times." I pick my way through the tangle of bodies, over towards Mr.COOL the BLer. I finally make my way there and stand a few feet from Mr.COOL, as I've just noticed he's dressed... kinda not for public interaction, much like myself.

"THIS IS TOO DAM COOL DAM IT!"
    And he responds by yelling about COOL once more. While I'm standing right next to him. Needless to say, I'm holding any more conversations with this guy from a distance before I lose my hearing.

"I'm a bit shy around my real name, so you can address me by my alias, Koshiro Yamda. Nice to meet you guys. And if you are from the beasts lair side, i'll probably be known as Zlol365."

But then he drops a bombshell on me. Zlol365? I know this guy! We've spoken before on BL! "Well nice to finally meet you in person. I'm Bloble!" I say it loudly, as usual. But actually meeting a BLer in real life is almost as exciting as waking up in the Geofront.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackdeath6031 View Post
    "Keh, that's silly," I blurt out, scoffing. "That world's a fiction made by Kinoko Nasu. Sure, it might be cool, but actually entering the 'verse wouldn't be this easy!!"
    And enter Mr.Buzzkill. Only seconds into the start of my new life and I've run into the logical one who's gonna ruin everyone's day with his gosh darned logic. He seems to be asian, although I can't tell what race exactly, and otherwise resembles a perfectly average person. Of course, he looks a few years older than me, just like everyone else here, but I can live with that.

Still, I'd better calmly explain to that guy that we don't need someone who makes magic boring in here-

"NONSENSE! Anything is possible!"
    But good old Zlol365 is here to save the day. I knew I could count on him to take my side! And I might just forgive him for all the COOL so far!

"Zlol is right!" I say sternly to Mr.Buzzkill. "You can't discount such a possibility instantly without presenting evidence to back up your claim." I rudely point my hand in his direction, and wag my finger sternly. I present the fact that we are all in a chamber reminiscent of the Geofront from Neon Genesis Evangelion as proof that we are not in our normal universe, as well as the info dump of Japanese language and culture that we just recieved! Counter that!"

Probably not a good idea, considering everyone here is going to think I'm an idiot, but who cares!? I'm too giddy to be polite right now! The sheer thought of this being real is enough to drive my sense of shame out of my body! I'm not even caring about the fact that several of the people here are totally naked, and that I'm shirtless right now!

--------------
    Week 1 Plan:

1. Get to know everyone and settle any emotional problems within myself.
    2. Find a good place to sleep and live temporarily.
    3. See if I can't find any spell books in this place, preferably ones that might teach me how to open any magic circuits I might possible have.

Tanner Wlos
    Week 1

"We're all Type-Lunatics here!"
    "Type-Lunatics? Hmm, that's an odd name. Not sure if it would fit with me, but I know the last part would certainly fit someone here," I glanced over towards Mr. COOOOOOOOOOOOOOL as I spoke. I've heard that phrase before, but I can't remember where.

"Could it be by any chance... We guys..."
    He calmed down and finally said, "From Beasts lair? From the legendary forum?"
    Oh, yeah. Definitely makes a bit more sense now. Not really enough to matter, but it's a start.

"Well, now it's starting a bit more sense. Apparently, it seems that all of us, who seem to be forumites from Beast's Lair, have somehow appeared in the Nasuverse. Don't know how, but I don't care, because it's awesome." I paused for a moment, and pondered over what to say next. "Now then, just so we'll know who the hell we're dealing with, I suggest we at least give out our forum names."

I glanced over towards Mr. COOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, who identified himself as zlol. "Zlol, I'm going to call you Mr. Cool, due to your overly-enthusiastic shout earlier. As for my name," I turned towards everyone else, "my forum name would be drakon136. Pleased to meet you all." I smiled slightly, and continued on. "Well then, now that I introduced myself, I'm going to wait until someone else gives their name, then I'll leave, because this place is boring and my legs are getting sore."

Koshiro Yamada
    Week 1

This was it. It did not matter if it was shocking, not believable, etc. the only way to argue this was not by the looks of the surroundings. The only way.... was to....

First. He slapped himself. Hard.

Nope. Not a dream. Fantastic.

Next. Worries, doubts aside. There was a cool building there. It was like a neon genesis evangelion kinda surrounding, etc. Mysterious... yet welcoming. Like as though it was made for them. Was it? It felt like a safe place for now. Therefore his logic was rather simple.

As Drakon immediately mentioned:

Well then, now that I introduced myself, I'm going to wait until someone else gives their name, then I'll leave, because this place is boring and my legs are getting sore
    "Well, we can only find out if we enter the building. Info-dump or not, i believe that staying out here would not be that wise an option. Though we should wait for the rest to awake or to decide. And as drakon said, some of us might just be bored here and we're tired."

Well, it was one of his serious moments. All the hype he had finally had chilled off. No, if this was nasuverse, magic... would have to be a good priority. Opening the circuits, finding his 'origin', etc. Only then might he figure out....

Why the heck were they here?

Calling all ARTISTS AND SPRITE ARTISTS + XML EDITORS:

Best quote ever
    [22:49] <KnightTurtle> i am a hard M
    [22:49] <KnightTurtle> there is no shame

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Blackdeath6031's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Week 1
    Suigetsu Ryuuga

"NONSENSE! Anything is possible!"

"Zlol is right! You can't discount such a possibility instantly without presenting evidence to back up your claim. I present the fact that we are all in a chamber reminiscent of the Geofront from Neon Genesis Evangelion as proof that we are not in our normal universe, as well as the info dump of Japanese language and culture that we just recieved! Counter that!"

...I guess I can't go against that.
    Having these peeps from BL here as well make it more believable, too.

"Right, fine," I let out a sigh and raising my hands in arrest. "I stand corrected. They do say 'innocent unless proven guilty', after all..." I add that quote, having the one who identifies himself as 'Bloble' make a Phoenix Wright reference.

"Having all these stuff as we do makes it hard not to believe as well, huh..."
    ....Wait, info dump of Jap?
    ...I might try testing it out just for fun then.

「で、僕らの状況あんた等何が知ってる?」I ask, querying what these people know of our situation with a slight intonations as though I was speaking the Kansai dialect - of course, I wasn't. I was merely using a very casual form of the generic Japanese.

Then pausing, I try to retrace what those people said.
    ...So one of the Canadian's is Bloble - makes sense considering how he mentioned it in Notes before.
    The hyper-Asian is the Singaporean zlol - makes sense, how he keeps repeating that line...
    The other Caucasian is Drakon...Which I admit I haven't spoken to much on BL...he looks like he's also a Canadian...
    And if I'm guessing right, the other Canadian guy is Elyrin. The...err...yeah.

"Regardless, since we're introducing ourselves...I go by Blackdeath6031. But you lot probably know me better as Bee-Dee or Faker, huh?
    ... ... ... ...
    Also, zlol, I know both of us are Singaporeans and your Singlish probably hasn't deteriorated like mine, but I'm calling you Ryuunosuke."
    Last edited by Blackdeath6031; November 20th, 2011 at 07:27 PM.

Blog Entries
    Francisco Gutierrez
    Week 1

I blinked, hearing all the names around me. This... Zlol, Bloble, drakon, Blackdeath... "-You guys!? Hey!" I waved at them, running towards them. Finally, hope! This wasn't just Nasuverse, there were people I knew here! And even if this Lair thing was like a mix of Evangelion and Nasuverse, I was pretty sure we were in Nasuverse. I ran towards them hastily, managing to reach them in short time.

"Huff... Puff... Give me- Give me one sec, guys..." I said, breathing heavily. After a few seconds of heavy, I reincorporated myself. I'd better not miss this window of opportunity that has opened up. "Well, looks like the whole gang's here. I'm Erl, by the way. Or Francisco, if you want my name- It's not actually the name I go by, but it is on my ID. And I think all of you knew my real age, so this shouldn't be a surprise to you." Grinning, I gave them the 'victory' sign. "To be honest, I'm glad you guys are here. I've never been an exactly independant person." I then crossed my arms. "However, you guys are going to have it great. You probably have already finished High School- I'm going to have to study even while inside the Lair."

"But anyway!" I exclaimed. "This is so awesome! It's Nasuverse! There's swords, magic, boobs, magic swords, magic magic, magic boobs, and ELEPHANTS!!! This is going to be a pretty amazing trip-" I then froze. "Wait... If you guys are here... Does that mean God is here too?" If Alf was here...

---

Plans for the week:
    1) Get to know everyone, with finding Alf as great priority
    2) Find a place in which to sleep
    3) Go to War Room, need to know where and when we are in Nasuverse
    Arthur-san is my waifu
    [20:57] frantic: I can't even remember what opinions I actually hold about the thing compared to shit I made up to piss people off
    [17:13] Airen: Its not an airen character unless gay

Blog Entries
    Week 1
    GM in charge: LeopardBear

Name: Lucy Chen (obviously not irl name)

Appearance: Long(ish) black hair, brown eyes, 164 cm, Asian. Wears extremely thick glasses.

Personality: Very quiet, even when talking. Tries not to bother or judge people too much. Extremely patient.

Mundane special talents:
    • Music (theory, piano, violin, flute)
    • Origami (all kinds :3)
    • Math
    • Languages (Chinese, very little Japanese, very little Spanish)
    • Moe (apparently)
    • Never gets angry
    • Good at memorizing
    • Sewing (also embroidering and whatnot) and other craftwork
    • Good sense of smell
    Flaws to note:
    • No self-esteem, extremely prone to get frustrated at self/depressed
    • Cannot survive without glasses (approx. -7.5 -8)
    • Careless
    • Very little to no creative ability
    • Physically not very fit
    • Needs too much sleep
    Circuits: <Locked>

Alignment: <Locked>
    Mt. Fuji -
    -magi.
    Magic Association, Holy Church, Demon Hunter Association.

Uggghhhh – I have so much work to do, stop dreaming…..
    And then I wake up. A stream, birds, trees, nature.
    What…..is this?

Then…the knowledge flows into my head, shattering my brain. Some of these words…I know. Why? Clutching my head, I try to think through the raging headache, and:

"COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
    Urgh. WHY. That just made everything hurt more.

"We're in Nasuverse! The verse of servants, True Ancestors, GAR and much more! This is so cool! Look, look! This facility! Facility! It seems like we can use it.... Can we? Finally... my dreams! The world i've dreamed of! REAL!"
    People seem to be having a discussion. And, the Nasuverse? What, is this? Could I be dreaming about the Nasuverse? Well, there’s a first time for everything, but my surroundings are so vivid, it doesn’t seem like a dream.

"Could it be by any chance... We guys…From Beasts lair? From the legendary forum?"
    ………………………………What.
    Everything just go crazier. Beast’s Lair? Is that even possible?
    I pinch myself. It doesn’t work.

And then someone runs towards the group.
    "This is so awesome! It's Nasuverse! There's swords, magic, boobs, magic swords, magic magic, magic boobs, and ELEPHANTS!!! This is going to be a pretty amazing trip-"
    Perfect example of male otaku. Magic and boobs. Hah. There seem to be way more guys than girls here, which sucks. But hey, I’m not the youngest one here, either, by the looks of it, which is nice.

“-Does that mean God is here too?”
    …What?
    Oh yeah, I vaguely remember that from a discussion on IRC……Well, nothing’s happening, might as well not sit here being an outcast. Okay, let’s see…drakon, Bloble, Erl, zlol, Faker…I know most of them pretty well. That’s good.

“I’m Lucy Chen. Well, on the forum, I’m Lianru. Nice to meet you all in person, I guess. So…does anyone have any idea what’s going on?”

Week plan:
    1. Find out how to survive in this place and how it works
    2. Find somewhere to stay
    3. Find at least one person to talk to – wouldn’t want to go crazy yet.
    Last edited by Lianru; December 4th, 2011 at 06:52 PM.
    Now Loading...

[15:09] <KnightTurtle> "I WILL NOT DIE FOR THE BEAUTY OF MATH. MATH IS MY SOUL AND BLOOD, MY PASSION. MATH IS WHAT KEEPS THE WORLD RIGHT. I WILL ON FOR THE BEAUTY OF NUMBER CRUNCHING, THE MIND NUMBING ABILITY OF CALCULUS, THE SOUL OF THE BARE BASICS OF ARITHMETIC"
    [21:21] <+EnigmaticFellow> we derive fun from integration

Koshiro Yamada
    Week 1
    "Regardless, since we're introducing ourselves...I go by Blackdeath6031. But you lot probably know me better as Bee-Dee or Faker, huh? ... ... ... ... Also, zlol, I know both of us are Singaporeans and your Singlish probably hasn't deteriorated like mine, but I'm calling you Ryuunosuke."
    His immediate response to that was, "Hai hai! Ryuunosuke.... A cool nickname. Just don't call me that if we're ever in that grail war......"

And then...

“I’m Lucy Chen. Well, on the forum, I’m Lianru. Nice to meet you all in person, I guess. So…does anyone have any idea what’s going on?”
    "Ara? ........ Chotomatte."

He paused for the moment. Lianru... wait. Yes, the very polite girl that he had meant on the #notes IRC. if anything, she was a gentle one... yes, gentle. And one more thing.....

Hugs.

Given the idiocy of Koshiro at the moment, he decided he would do his usual routine. Yes. He had thrown aside all the knowledge of past animes, real life experiences of seeing people get kicked for doing something stupid. Therefore, he was not thinnking when....

"lianru-chan!"

He proceeded to try and tackle hug.

Best quote ever

Blog Entries
    Ferdinand T. Huxley
    Week 1

Everyone seemed to have gone crazy about how, apparently, we were stuck in the world of the Nasuverse. For a second, I was also excited. Because... You know. Servants. Magi. Servants. Delicious Luviagelita. But, above all else...

-"Err... Guys? I understand that we are all excited, but listen up for a second."

I was worried about how we'd manage to survive in such a world.

-"Look, apparently we've got like, three years until we leave. Servants, magi, and all that is nice, but we need to attain at least a minimal level of skills to survive, right?"

---Damnit.

-"LIAAAAAAAANNN!!!"

I snapped. Before I realized, I was waving my hand at the girl who called herself Lianru... Until I ended up realizing I was, most likely...

-"Err... So, wait a second? We are all Beast's Lair forumites? I... I also remember something about an IRC conversation...?"

Week plan:
    1) Get to know everyone.
    2) Seek books to try to gain a basic understanding on how to open one's circuits safely.
    3) Find a place to sleep and live, temporarily.
    [22:42] <Leo> look it's not our fault we can function properly with a cock in our mouthes

Andreas Lyngsų
    Week 1, Day 1

I slowly stood up. I was feeling rather exposed among all these people I didn't know, but matters wouldn't improve if I didn't do something. And given how friendly the others seemed to be with each other, it didn't seem as if I would get seriously in trouble with anyone...

More interesting however was that they all seemed to proclaim themselves affiliated with Beast's Lair. More evidence towards the hypothesis that whatever was the cause of all this was at least partially intelligent. I could only hope that it was at least mildly benevolent as well.

Listening in to their conversation from the sidelines, I found myself rather disturbed at how... cheerful, I suppose... they seemed.

After all, they were from Beast's Lair, they should know how crushingly deadly this place was. How steeped in horror and death the Moonlit World was. Shouldn't they realize how unlikely it was they would ever reach 'home'?

And yet they all seemed so happy. So very, very happy. I simply couldn't bring myself to speak of my worries when they were like that. Not when such happiness might become so very, very precious in the days that would undoubtedly follow.

I slowly moved towards the main cluster of people, smiling slightly awkwardly. The reality was slowly seeping in, but I probably wouldn't really start feeling the terror until evening, until I tried to go to sleep again. Still, it was enough that approaching these people once again made me incredibly nervous. Damnable shyness.

I carefully ignored the more... excitable personalities, before speaking up during a lull in the conversation.

"Ah... hello. I heard you mention Beast's Lair? I went by Usandru there, though seeing as I was mostly a lurker I doubt you remember much of me. I suppose you might know me from SpaceBattles instead though. Ah, sorry, my real name is Andreas Lyngsų."

Why is it that even though I know these people probably won't do anything to me, I always feel like I might get violently jumped every time I involve myself in a conversation with people I don't know? Damnit! I can be so much better at talking to people than this!

Hopefully there is at least one person from Beast's Lair I know well here...

Actions:
    Try to start a (light) communal government/system of responsibilities/attempt to prevent utter anarchy.
    Go looking for books on Magecraft (preferably introductionary texts and stuff about Magic Circuits)
    Investigate this "DreamingNet" in an attempt to map it's capabilities.

When in doubt, nuke it 'til it glows xelloss's Avatar
    Somat Richards
    Week 1

Okay, this is just weird. Very weird. I'm in the Nasuverse and God those people are loud. Incredibly so. Still, may as well introduce myself. Slowly, I get up and walk over to the people yelling about the Nasuverse and Beast's Lair and how this is sool cool, and-

Now that I think about it... this is pretty cool, isn't it? I mean, this is my favorite fictional world, and with people from Beast's Lair, this would be pretty epic.

Screw it. I'm shouting too.

"COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!"

Wait a second...

This means I'll never see the third season of Carnival Phantasm! Or the rest of Fate Zero! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

This is NOT COOL!

I'm in despair! The Second Magic has left me in despair!

...Right after yelling cool, my face has changed to despair. I must look rather bipolar.

"...Hi guys. You probably know me as Xelloss."

Actions:
    Find people to talk to.
    Look up books on magecraft, particularly those pertaining to Mystic Codes.
    Explore the Lair.

Quote Originally Posted by Moczo View Post
    “Correct! It is never appropriate to sell your daughter, you insufferable jackass.” Kariya said.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Kyle Wlos
    Week 1

...huh. Not only did I get dumped in the Nasuverse, not only did Tanner get dumped here with me, not only are the other people familiar with the Nasuverse... everyone seems to be from BL. So far, anyway. This is way too, well, impossible to be real, so I guess it's probably a dream. I guess I'll play along for now, though. It's not every night I have a dream as interesting as this.

"lianru-chan!"

He proceeded to try and tackle hug.
    Uh oh. Mr COOL - zlol, apparently - launches himself through the air, aiming at a girl who introduced herself as Lianru. Luckily for her, and not for him, she happens to be standing close by. I reach over and pull her out of the way of the flying tackleglomp, leaving zlol to fly past her and hopefully land softly.

"You should probably calm down, zlol. Figuring out where we are is probably more important than hugging everyone. I'm Elyrin, by the way, or Kyle if you prefer. Nice to finally meet you all."

Week Plans
    1) Get to know everyone
    2) Find places for everyone to live/sleep
    3) Start looking for books on magic
    <Satehi> thank you based admin of justice, he/she who doth bring forward the true gospel

Koshiro Yamada
    week 1

So close... he could imagine it. The nice warm embrace of lianru.... YES! He would achieve it and get his first real life hu-

Not.

apparently she was dragged away by some guy. Wait. Familiar. He looked like a girl. Oh... No! If he girl was now out of his reach.... as he came closer to the ground, he could only pray a little prayer for having let himself perform such a idiotic thing. However, the pervert in him gave a thumbs up in approval as he proceeded to....

Crash face first into the ground.

And the first thing he cried out, "MY HUG WAS REJECTED!"

He pouted for the moment and then said, "oi, oi elyrin! Did I not say! We should check out that building! Building~~~~!!!!! And optimura, we've chatted on the IRC channel, #notes before! Mouuuuu!!!! Lets just go into that building. However we do have to wait for everyone right?"

And then he looked at the guy who was erl and said, "There is no god...... No. Its Nasu. but heck, i don't think he cares we're here."
    Last edited by zlol365; November 20th, 2011 at 01:43 PM.

Best quote ever

Tanner Wlos
    Week 1

Okay, so that's BD, that's Erl, that's Lianru getting glomped, Usandru's over there, I see Xelloss too, and that's Kyle. Wait, why's he here? Great. Looks like we are all from Beast's Lair.

Wait, that's not one name. Hmm...

I began to count on my fingers, for some reason. One, two, three, four, five. Hey, it is more than one!

"Okay then," I began to speak again. "Since I said I would leave once one more person gave their name, and five of you did, I'm going to find the way in to the actual Lair." With that, I turned around, and started looking for the way out of the room.

After a few steps, however, I stopped in my tracks, and turned around. "Hey, do any of you know how to get out of this place?"
    Last edited by Helias; November 20th, 2011 at 02:53 PM.

アカシャの蛇 The Serpent of Akasha RacingeR's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Name: Nikolai Vladimore
    Appearence: Looks very thin at first glance. 169 cm and 60 kg. Long auburn hair, teal eyes and really pale skin. Has a bit of a beard and mustache, but could look girlish if he shaved. Wears glasses, or modified sunglasses when it is too bright. He generally looks... strange, in comparison to most people, but it is hard to point out the strangeness itself.
    Personality: Dunno how to describe it.
    Mundane Talents: Fast runner, it is noticeable than his legs are more muscular than the rest of his body. Fast metabolism. Fast learner. Has a bit of theoretical knowledge of a diverse amount of matters. First year student of Systems Engineering. Knows a bit of basic housekeeping. Used to play basketball some 6 years ago. Speaks perfect Spanish and knows English. Has very, very good imagination.
    Flaws: Low endurance. Bad at dealing with pain. Lazy as hell. Near-sighted. Loses it under too much pressure. Gets very irrational and becomes an asshole when seriously angry. Also has a tendency to get headaches easily.

Circuits: <Locked>
    Alignment: <Locked>

Okay. So...

First, that weird and trippy dream. It is not like my normal dreams aren't weird and trippy, but this one...

And then, knowledge gets forced into my brain like a giant pounding it in my forehead. Disconnected words start to be processed at unimaginable speeds as a bunch of Japanese basics and then its complexities are assimilated in a matter of seconds. Whoever is pushing all of this in my head is rather forceful, it seems. Finally, "The Lair"'s structure and the fact that I am in the Nasuverse, along with the date, gets crammed into my poor, abused mind.

And then I woke up.

I can feel a headache, like if my whole head was burning out, an uncomfortable heat that makes me wonder if I've seriously catched on fire. My thoughts are cut out by a scream, followed by a bunch of loud people talking, making the pain even worse. It is the first time I notice my surroundings, and I scan them carefully, trying to find an exit that I knew that it would not be there. I also took a bit of time to observe the people around me. It seems to be quite a bunch, mostly guys around my age... and wait, is that Alf who I see in the distance? And from that group photo I saw in #notes before... Froggie?

A kid runs around to a group of people, that included the guy that had screamed before. Wait what. That kid, I recognize him. Erl? I quickly approach the group, and by what I hear, I start to recognize more and more names. That guy is Faker, or BD. The one that went face-first to the floor is Zlol... the girl that he tried to hug was Lianru, who had been protected by a very girlish looking man... Elyrin? And the others.. Xelloss, Usandru... yeah okay, got it, we are all members of BL. I am in the Moonlit World, with the members from BL. Cool.

"We are so dead."

"Oh well whatever." Saying that to myself, I walk to the group just as the man I identified as Drakon asks his question. Ignoring it, as I don't have any answer, I talk to the others. "Sup... I am Racin. Uhm..."

Introductions were never my forte. At least I guess I look calm. That is a plus, isn't it? Damn, I suck at socializing outside of a computer.

quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.
    [00:12] <~Katie> i can't defy my origin
    [00:12] <~Katie> of gay memes

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

[22:56] <@Sei> airen is pegging hero this time
    [22:56] <@Sei> for once airen isn't the uke
    [22:56] <@Kuroyuki> I thought Air was the Woman in the Relationship?
    [22:56] <@Airen> Yeah I kinda thought I was the girl too!

Blog Entries
    Ferdinand Huxley
    Week 1

-"Opti...mura? Is that you...?

ZLOLSAMAAAAA!"

Well, at least it there was another forumite I knew. For all the past times at the chat. For all the laughs.

---I launched a slow, yet powerful brofist in zlol's direction.
    [22:42] <Leo> look it's not our fault we can function properly with a cock in our mouthes

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries
    Darko Alexandrov
    Week 1

"Oh wow." Really, I should've expected this. As I stand panting and trying to regain my breath from that out burst earlier, several more people wake up and introduce themselves as people I've known from BL. There's Zlol, Lianru (who somehow avoids a flying tackle hug from Zlol), Elyrin (who to my utter surprise isn't a trap), Erl, BD, Racin, and probably even more people. Amazing.

"So let me get this straight..." I sigh. "We've all been dumped in a giant complex somewhere in the Nasuverse, given an info dump on Japanese, and by some sheer coincidence we're also all from BL."

I stay silent for a moment just to let that sink in, then deliver the whammy.

"Who wants to bet Zeltrech is involved in this somehow?" Really, he's the only one who could possible do something like this. Otherwise there's no possible way to bring all of BL across universes, and no one who would even try something like that.

"Hey, do any of you know how to get out of this place?"
    And drakon asks a question I hadn't even thought of. Still, I'd better answer. "I remember that in the infodump I got about this 'Lair' place it said the Lair would seal itself for 3 years and then allow exit." Who's bright idea was it to call this place the Lair? Oh yeah, Zeltrech, most likely. "I guess that means we'll be stuck in here for a while.

Now that my initial euphoria has worn off, and the reality is starting to sink in, some unpleasant thoughts are starting to make themselves known. What about my family? Are they here? What will they say when they discover I've disappeared. This is the Nasuverse. It's a dangerous place. I could die. I'm a nobody. I don't have a job, a home, or any skills. Who would hire a kid who hasn't even completed high school-

NO! I push the bad thoughts back. I'll think this through when I have a private place to think. This isn't the time to be breaking down!

I look around once more. Plenty of others are starting to wake up. Most of them are slightly older than me, but some are younger. I feel for a moment that I should let the adults handle this, but the situation is already spiraling out of control. I have to do something.

"Everyone, listen up!" I yell. "This place is undoubtedly, real! Anybody who's awake, please don't wander off! We don't know what kind of things we might find in this compound, and it's best that we stick together for now in case something happens to one of us!"

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Blackdeath6031's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Ryuuga Suigetsu
    Week 1

"Huff... Puff... Give me- Give me one sec, guys... Well, looks like the whole gang's here. I'm Erl, by the way. Or Francisco, if you want my name- It's not actually the name I go by, but it is on my ID. And I think all of you knew my real age, so this shouldn't be a surprise to you. To be honest, I'm glad you guys are here. I've never been an exactly independant person. However, you guys are going to have it great. You probably have already finished High School- I'm going to have to study even while inside the Lair."

I raise my eyebrow at the...guy - kid might not really fit here, huh - who identified himself as Erl.
    "Believe me, that's not always a good thing. Uni had more stress than High School did." I replied. "And not everything you learn in either places are necessary for real life."
    Then mimicking him and crossing my arms I pause and ponder about it for a short while.
    "Though if you want I'm sure we have some people here who'd be willing to share their knowledge. We had that 'Instant Expert' thread as well, after all."

As his excitement started to rise, my focus moves over to a girl who just spoke up.
    "I’m Lucy Chen. Well, on the forum, I’m Lianru. Nice to meet you all in person, I guess. So…does anyone have any idea what’s going on?"

...L...
    ....Li...
    ...Lia...
    ...Lian...
    Lianru?!
    I blink blankly for a short while with my jaw agape like a fish out of the water, somewhat oblivious to the scene happening right before me of Elyrin pulling her away for zlol.

「リアンルちゅあああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああ あああああああああああん!」
    I shout her nickname, running up to her with excitement.
    「ま、ままままままままままま!」
    I say, acting like a surprised Kohaku, looking her up and down. Then up and down again before nodding with approval and anticipation in my eyes.
    「やっぱりあんたは可愛いじゃん!俺のお嫁ちゃんになれるのかな・・・・て」
    ---What the heck am I saying.

I look away from her, my head going light.
    Very light.
    It isn't even the way I normally talk.
    俺?
    I hardly even use that to refer to myself!

Not to mention what I just did came close - real close to flirting. That's already OOC for me.
    No matter what.
    ...Well, I can't control myself sometimes, BUT STILL.
    ....This time, I went too far.
    ....WAAAAAAY too far.

「す、す、すみまへん・・・なんだよ、僕は。おかしくなった・・・。」
    Saying that whilst giving out an awkward laugh, I feel moisture getting in my eyes.
    Oh god. I think my nose is getting clogged as well.

Taking a deep breath and calming down, I look back at Lianru, no longer tearing up from the embarrassment of what I said.
    "Sorry about that, Ru-ru-chan. My mouth just went ahead and said things..."

"Ah...."
    Seems like another one has awoken.
    "... hello. I heard you mention Beast's Lair? I went by Usandru there, though seeing as I was mostly a lurker I doubt you remember much of me. I suppose you might know me from SpaceBattles instead though. Ah, sorry, my real name is Andreas Lyngsų."

I look at him and smile. I sure hope I don't look like a wreck or an abomination now, with that scene.
    "Ah, nice to meet you Usandru. I don't think we've actually talked until now either. Like I mentioned earlier, I'm Blackdeath in the for--"

"COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!"

....And I think here comes Ryuunosuke number two.
    ---Or so I think, until his excitement turns the other way like someone who just reached their crash period after taking several buckets of sugar.

"...Hi guys. You probably know me as Xelloss."

Hm...
    "Oh, heya Quick."
    ...Why the heck am I coming up with all these names from random places?
    I sigh and mentally facepalm myself.

This...might stick on for awhile...

"You should probably calm down, zlol. Figuring out where we are is probably more important than hugging everyone. I'm Elyrin, by the way, or Kyle if you prefer. Nice to finally meet you all."
    ...And so I guessed right.

"Err...hi. Ely."
    I instinctively prepare to turn 180 and make for it and....

"Hey, do any of you know how to get out of this place?"

Am stopped by Drakon's question.

"....Well if what we just had s-stuffed into our heads is a-anything to go by, we leave by the exit."
    I pause for effect.
    "After three years."
    Yep, lame joke from a lame man.
    While my face can't help but express pride and amusement, I let out a mental sigh.

"Sup... I am Racin. Uhm..."

And now someone...err...(unusually looking?) appears.
    "Yo, Race. 'Sup."
    I raise two fingers to my forehead and do a light, casual salute.

Hm...Well, this seems...not very much like the Race I'm used to.
    I guess it's true that people can act differently when they're on and off the keyboard, huh.

...But I'm in no position to say that, am I?
    I think YuHao and Jesse mentioned that I act very...condescending and arrogant when on MSN...
    And I admit that I'm more decisive and maybe less blunt on BL.
    I at least don't stammer or stutter as much online.

Wait...YuHao...Jesse.
    Huh. I forgot about them. And Ivan, Wil, Nel, Noel, Vu...
    And my parents.

...I wonder what happened to my mum then?

...Not that I care too much for oyaji...
    I doubt he cares much for me either....doing whatever with whichever other girl...
    Tch.
    Still think his lifestyle fits better living alone and as the leech he is...

"Everyone, listen up! This place is undoubtedly, real! Anybody who's awake, please don't wander off! We don't know what kind of things we might find in this compound, and it's best that we stick together for now in case something happens to one of us!"

Bloble's shouting woke me up from my peeved, ignorant attitude.
    "...Yeah, you're right. Though with a group of five hundred plus it's no doubt someone would wander away, I'd think. Though we should all be rational human beings here."

...Oh boy. I just felt that weird wave through my body when I either do something out of character or act like a hypocrite...
    Ah well.

"Let's discuss how to work this out, then?"
    Last edited by Blackdeath6031; November 21st, 2011 at 08:29 AM.

Koshiro Yamada
    Week 1

Barely picking himself up, he looked at Optimus who came at him with a brofist. With that....

"BROFIST!"

He bumped his fist against Optimus's.

Anyway, he got up and then noted what bloble and blackdeath had said. He proceeded to state, "Our first priority should be survival, as someone pointed out, we're going to be here for god knows how long. What was the reason for us being here? Why? The only reason may come from the compound and the compound alone."

He then continued, "And probably, if we stick together we will be safe. However, i suspect we may end up separating into cliques or groups of different ideals, probably. Or we maybe forcibly split. I do not know, though the information downloaded seemed to imply either. However, that means we will need to learn how to survive. with those DAAs, magi, etc...."

He paused.

then finished, "We must learn magecraft. We must learn how to fight. Even if it means that we surpass the great Tohno Shiki, Emiya Shirou or many others in fighting."

Best quote ever

Andreas Lyngsų
    Weel 1, Day 1

Quote Originally Posted by Bloble View Post
    "Who wants to bet Zeltrech is involved in this somehow?" Really, he's the only one who could possible do something like this. Otherwise there's no possible way to bring all of BL across universes, and no one who would even try something like that.
    I almost interrupt before the conversation moves on. Once again, my shyness defeats my attempt to give my opinion.

...because I don't think this is Zelretch's style. I don't think he has the power or the inclination to do this. Because I don't think the only entity in the multiverse capable of 'The Second' is an old immortal Magus with a fondness for tasteless practical jokes.

Perhaps it is just my own conceited image of the man, but at the very least, I don't think he would do this without placing some kind of half-mocking evidence of his actions.

Snip antics.
    Looking on this, I'm seriously starting to wonder what kind of people I've gotten locked in with for the next few years.

"Ah, nice to meet you Usandru. I don't think we've actually talked until now either. Like I mentioned earlier, I'm Blackdeath in the for--"
    At least this one isn't crazy all the time. Not that it helps any, since he's interrupted shortly by another person shouting.

...I'm starting to feel annoyed. I dislike shouting in the first place, and this kind of silly elation is grating on my nerves. Shouldn't these people be more aware of their situation? Even so, I keep my opinion to myself. No need to antagonize others.

I mostly tune out the rest until another person shouts, but this time for a far more valid reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloble View Post
    "Everyone, listen up!" I yell. "This place is undoubtedly, real! Anybody who's awake, please don't wander off! We don't know what kind of things we might find in this compound, and it's best that we stick together for now in case something happens to one of us!"
    I nod slightly in affirmation. This is a sound suggestion.

"Let's discuss how to work this out, then?"
    Finally, I step forwards, interjecting myself into the conversation now that it enters territory I am more familiar with. Planning, logistics, strategy, management, reason.

"Ah... well, one of the most critical things is the need to organize. Frankly, just making sure everyone shows up in a single space where we can communicate to everyone at the same time is going to be a problem, and if we can't do even that, we'll just have anarchy until the three years are up."

I absently notice that I'm shaking slightly from tension, but I also feel a slight giddy feeling in my stomach. This is a good tension. I need this kind of tension if I am to think and plan important things on the spot.

"We'll want to find a spot where we can have everyone assemble, and hopefully something like microphones or megaphones to make it possible for everyone to hear the speakers at the same time. Then we need to organize proper distribution of the available resources, and make sure everyone is housed and fed. This is just for today, mind you. We'll need to plan out more long-term structures as soon as we settle the bare necessities. The whole place is pretty self-sufficient, which helps, but I don't doubt there'll be things we, as inhabitants, need to take care of. Stuff like garbage collection for instance, how is that handled? And what about movement of foodstuffs from where they are grown to storage and preparation areas? Food and garbage for five hundred people is a lot of mass that needs to be moved daily..."

I pause briefly.

"And of course, stuff like education, and probably research into magic. We might be able to work more efficiently if we can arrange for smaller groups of people to do the actual research and then teach the material communally, since we can then cover more material faster. Not to mention potential other benefits from formalizing and organizing all these things..."

I start trailing off. I still have more thoughts and ideas, but I want to see what everyone else thinks. I mean, I might be totally off-base, even if I doubt it.

Blog Entries
    Ferdinand T. Huxley
    Week 1

"Everyone, listen up! This place is undoubtedly, real! Anybody who's awake, please don't wander off! We don't know what kind of things we might find in this compound, and it's best that we stick together for now in case something happens to one of us!"

The voice of a guy, who apparently named himself as Darko, echoed through the empty cavern. He was right.

"We must learn magecraft. We must learn how to fight. Even if it means that we surpass the great Tohno Shiki, Emiya Shirou or many others in fighting."
    It seemed like we were a rather strange bunch. From what I could tell RacingeR, Elyrin, Blackdeath, Erlkonig and Usandru among other users were to stay with us in this compound for the next three years... Interesting indeed.

"We'll want to find a spot where we can have everyone assemble, and hopefully something like microphones or megaphones to make it possible for everyone to hear the speakers at the same time. Then we need to organize proper distribution of the available resources, and make sure everyone is housed and fed. This is just for today, mind you. We'll need to plan out more long-term structures as soon as we settle the bare necessities. The whole place is pretty self-sufficient, which helps, but I don't doubt there'll be things we, as inhabitants, need to take care of. Stuff like garbage collection for instance, how is that handled? And what about movement of foodstuffs from where they are grown to storage and preparation areas? Food and garbage for five hundred people is a lot of mass that needs to be moved daily..."
    I nodded slowly at Usandru's words, that reached my soul. Damn right, dude. His words brought me back to the world of common sense, so, as a medicine student, I felt that somehow my duty was...

-"Okay, okay, wait, wait guys and... eh, girl? -I said, trying to grab everyone's attention- First of all... Is anyone sick, or is currently suffering from any sort of chronic disease that should be noted before we find shelter and food?"