Thread: A boy and his pet chimera...

Blog Entries

A boy and his pet chimera...

In a hut near the edge of the woods, there lived a boy and his pet chimera. This boy was all alone except for his pet because no one would ever accept him for having rescued the beast from a mystic hunter. As the law of the land stated “anyone who was in possession of a mystical beast was either to be executed or inducted into the imperial army.” The boy, named Tomas, was rather inclined to keep his friend but not be a major part of the army, as Chimera pets are very rare.

In all honesty the law said that no one could join the army unless they were 16 years of age, though the requirement for being an officer was rather... lacking to be honest. Tomas was more inclined for being free from regulations, as he was 13, which was a good factor for his need for independence. He didn’t want to force his friend to go into the army with him or without him. If it was any helping matter the Emperor’s youngest son was also the Emperors favorite son and a friend to Tomas.

However, the eldest son was not one who approved of this friendship and wanted to destroy it.

---

That's all that I have so far... please critique it for me, someone.

Blog Entries
    Critique... uh, two paragraphs? I can do a little grammar with it if you want, but that isn't that much to judge.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Blog Entries
    I see...

Well, I will expand upon the story more, then I'll ask for more critique when I get a chance.

アカシャの蛇 The Serpent of Akasha RacingeR's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Uhmm... it really feels more like a summary than a story proper, or even the beginning of one..?

quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.
    [00:12] <~Katie> i can't defy my origin
    [00:12] <~Katie> of gay memes

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

[22:56] <@Sei> airen is pegging hero this time
    [22:56] <@Sei> for once airen isn't the uke
    [22:56] <@Kuroyuki> I thought Air was the Woman in the Relationship?
    [22:56] <@Airen> Yeah I kinda thought I was the girl too!

Blog Entries
    ...Crap. I was trying to make this the start of a story, but I guess I should've thought of more to put into the story so far... if this really is a summary, then I did a bad job of trying to get a story out.

Either way, I should really expand upon this, so expect me to do some major revisions on this.

Not bad, has potential to go somwhere really good