Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fate Eterna Resonance

Fate Eterna Resonance

Fate: Eterna Resonance

Disclaimer: This is a nonprofit work of fanfiction and is not for sale or rent.
    I do not own Type Moon or any franchise’s included therein including but not limited to; the Fate series, Tsukihime or any other portion of the Nasuverse. The rights to this franchise are all owned by Kinoko Nasu.
    I do not own Fairy tail. Fairy tail is property of Hiro Mashima
    I do not own Bleach. Bleach is property of Tite Kubo.

This is intended to be a prequel to the animated short Saber vs Erza. It will tell the story of how the event came to be as well as the characters behind the scenes and hopefully support the animation and build a larger fanbase for the concept by the time of its release.
    Story by: gagex2z

Arc1: The catalyst.

Chapter1

“Ridiculous, it’s absurd.”
    Shinji Matou threw another priceless glass at the stone wall shattering it and adding to the small mountain of shards and discarded items already lying on the floor.
    “I cannot accept this! It should have been ME! I am the true successor not that-that.. bug.”

He stormed into the library kicking over a statue and not sparing it a glance as it toppled to the ground and broke in half. Shinji walked briskly through the rows of books and studied each title as closely as his rage clouded mind would permit.
    “Ah, but of course, such shame is not enough. Oh no fate must conspire to drive me mad!”

He grit his teeth as he furiously tore a book from the shelf and carelessly tossed it at the mahogany table in the center of the room missing it completely. “Emiya.. Emiya you bastard.. how!” He stalked over to the book lying on the floor and stopped down to snatch it up. “ Twenty-seven.. He has TWENTY-SEVEN bloody circuits!” He slumped in the chair biting his thumb and looking down in contemplation and muttering to himself.

Flashback:

Shinji walked into school with his usual carefree swagger. His latest toy had lasted a bit longer than
    the rest. She was a beautiful young heiress of some random corporation he couldn’t be bothered to remember the name of. She had given him access to quite a large amount of resources and contacts.
    If only she wasn’t so clingy, He thought. It really cramps my style.
    Regardless, she had provided him with access to the artifact he’d been searching for.
    He’d first approached the old man about his plan but the withered old vampire had scoffed at him and remarked that his plans were pointless. Shinji knew better, of course. Through the resources of his toy he’d managed to get his hands on the Talisman of insight. It had been in a museum for the better half of 50 years, but he’d pushed her to get it for him, even promising to marry her in return for her devotion.

His new acquisition wasn’t anything that would grant him immense power, but it would give a tactical edge that he felt would propel the Matou clan to the front of the coming Grail War.
    The Talisman of insight was very simple. It permitted its holder to see the Magic Circuitry and Foreign magical items such as charms, wards, runes or other enhancements on anyone he was within 5 feet of.

Zouken had called him a fool and remarked that he already knew of the threats to his plans. The Tohsaka heir, The Einzbern brat, and the false priest; any others, he’d said, were simply food for his worms.
    Shinji understood where his uncle was coming from, but he still felt that being able to discern the magic potential of a master who would be unaware they had been detected was something of far greater value than he was being credit for. But it didn’t really matter.

Shinji shrugged with an arrogant sneer. He’d simply present the data to his Grandfather and in the face of such an advantage even he would have no choice but to acknowledge Shinji’s genius and select him to be the representative in this grail war.
    Naturally, his fist target had been Tohsaka. It had been unsurprisingly difficult to get within 5 feet of her and stare long enough to discern her magic stats but in the end he’d found an opportunity during an assembly where they were required to stand next to each other.
    As expected, she was magnificent. Her circuitry was amazingly complex and refined. She had incredible amounts of prana stored in jewels and her aura was the strongest of any mage he’d personally seen. In term of pure magical power, she exceeded his grandfather.

He’d lazily tested his new senses on the rest of his classmates unsurprisingly finding that they had little to no magical power at all. To his fury he’d discovered that Sakura’s magical power was only a few level below Tohaska’s and this was enough to nearly make him crush the talisman.
    It was nothing compared to the feeling of outrage he’d had when he turned it on Emiya Shirou.

It wasn’t that his number of circuits was all that high. It wasn’t that he seemed to have any real understanding of magecraft. Instead all of his circuits were weakened and fragile. It was as if the fool had never even used them.

Even still, this was not what incited Shinji. What infuriated him was the simple fact that Emiya had
    them. Emiya Shirou, a pansy, a wimp, a completely worthless example of a man had magic potential when HE, the heir of the Matou legacy did not. Strangely, Shinji discovered a foreign magical item embedded within Shirou’s body. This was unusual and also a cause for jealousy. He’d returned home ready to brood when what did he discover?
    Having spent the night his girlfriend’s older sister’s apartment he’d apparently missed a momentous occasion. Standing beside his meek little sister was a tall exotic woman with light lavender hair wearing a pink and black outfit. He didn’t need to ask. It was obvious she was a servant.

Sakura had been chosen.

He snarled and stomped by her glaring at the red command seal on her wrist before stalking up the stairs and down the hall ignoring her meek greeting.
    Then, he’d begun smashing things.

Flashback end

Shinji slammed his fist on the table. “There must be something I can do.. Emiya doesn’t deserve such power, I am the rightful heir. It should have been me!” Sakura, he could accept. It infuriated him but the little brat was under his thumb. But Emiya.. the fool defied him at every turn. He would not allow this to go unchecked.
    As if answering his statement the content of the next page brought a dark smirk to his face.
    “This will do nicely.”

A few days later Emiya Shirou was walking home from school when a voice called out to him. He turned around and discovered Shinji with a hand behind his head smiling. Shirou tiled his head and grinned. “Hey, Shinji what’s up?”
    Shinji chuckled with a tone of embarrassment. “Eh well, I was wondering.. are you free this afternoon?”

Shirou blinked. This was unusual. Shinji rarely asked to hang out and the times he did was always for some ulterior motive like a double date so he could hook up with his own and oftentimes Shirou’s date as well.
    Shrugging Shirou responded. “Sure, I’m off from work tonight and I finished up the repairs on the stove this morning so I should have some free time.”
    Shinji nodded and clapped him on the back. “Oh, that’s great Emiya. We really have grown a bit apart recently; it’ll be good to catch up.”

Shirou nodded smiling. “So what do you want?”

Shinji’s smile dropped momentarily before returning. “Heh, what makes you think I want something from you? Is it so hard to believe I just want to catch up with an old friend?’
    Shirou’s smile never dropped and his eye crinkled in upside down U’s. “Actually, it’s completely impossible. I’ve known you long enough to know that much.. so what do you want?”
    Shinji sighed. “Ah, you got me.. ok I’ll come clean. Grandfather is making me clean the library and re organize his tome collection since my girlfriend and I er..”

“Defiled the place?” Shirou offered amused.

Shinji looked away momentarily before shrugging. “Well, in any case.. it’s big job and I don’t think I can handle it myself, so I was wondering if you could come help me out for a few hours.”
    Shirou shrugged. “Sure, I don’t mind.”
    Shinji laughed heartily. “Ah that’s great, I knew I could count on you.. I’m really lucky to have a friend like you Emiya I tell ya.” He clapped his friend on the back as the two set off for Shinji’s house.

Shirou strangely felt an ominous sensation. Something within him told him this was a bad idea. He should apologize to Shinji and turn around and run. He thought that was strange but he wasn’t about to turn away a friend.
    Emiya Shirou ignored his strange impulse and scolded himself for thinking of skipping out in his friend’s time of need.
    If Emiya Shirou had listened to that voice, he might have had the chance to walk 3 different paths.

“Wow, this place sure is dusty.” Shirou picked up an old book that had been placed near stack of others with similar natures. Strangely nearly all of the books had to do with magical surgery. Implanting crests, extracting cursed or damaged circuits; Shirou, didn’t bother to look at the titles though. He was too busy staring at the strange painted design on the floor.
    “Hey, Shinji? What’s with the weird floor mural?”
    Shinji muttered a response and As Shirou turned to look at him but his vision suddenly began shorting out. He coughed and collapsed to the floor struggling to grasp something to steady himself. His last sight before fading into unconsciousness was Shinji’s shoe flying at his head.

Sakura Matou was worried. It wasn’t like her sempai to not come straight home. She’d left Rider with her grandfather acting a temporary guard while she had headed over for her daily ritual. After letting herself into the house, she set to work on preparing dinner and cleaning the living room in preparation for Shirou’s return.
    Sakura had to admit, though. It was getting late. It would soon be dark and there was still no word from him. Of course, she was still optimistic. Her sempai was fine, he was just running late. She set to work on wrapping up the food to maintain its heat and put the growing unease out of her mind. “Sempai will be fine, because sempai is sempai.” This strange logic seemed to appease her mind. Putting herself at ease momentarily she flipped on the news and settled down on a pillow thinking of how proud her sempai would be when he saw the meal she’d prepared by herself.

“Well now, Emiya.. do you have anything to say for yourself?” Shirou’s vision was still out or was it just so dark that nothing could be seen? He didn’t know. He wasn’t sure what tie it was or even really where he was.. he felt.. weak.
    The voice continued. “It should be a consolation to know that I will make far better use of your magic circuits than you have.”

Shirou’s eyes widened. Despite his lack of vision the voice was clear. “S-shinji?! What’s going on what are you doing!”
    Shinji laughed hysterically. “I’m taking what should have been mine to begin with. You’ve wasted your potential, but I will take that gift that you’ve squandered and carve my name in the annals of history!”
    Shirou wanted to get up and back away in horror but he found he couldn’t move. “What did you do to me!?” he said in a panicked voice.

Shinji chuckled. “At the moment I’m draining what little prana you hold. After that your circuits will be extracted and placed into me. We’ll also get to see whatever that magical object inside you is. I must admit I am curious.. even the talisman couldn’t accurately define it..”

Shirou shivered. He was cold. He could feel his life force slipping away. ‘”That.. you can’t do this.. Shinji why?!”
    Shinji walked into view and finally Shirou’s eye adjusted to the extremely dim lighting and Shinji’s silhouette could be seen.

“It’s simple.” Shinji sneered. “You’re an eyesore Emiya, and the gifts you have would be better suited as mine. So I’m going to take them.. you don’t mind right? I need them, you have them, so you’ll give them to me right? That’s how you are, helping people is its own reward.”
    Shinji burst into victorious laughter and leaned in close as a dim candle flickered on and Shirou could see Shinji’s twisted smile. “I’ll make sure to give Sakura your regards.”

Shirou shook his head and spat in Shinji’s face. He couldn’t move anything from his neck down but, he refused to give in. “Are you kidding me.. this is ridiculous.. I can’t die here.. I haven’t saved anyone yet.”
    “I won’t!” he roared. Shinji slapped him and stomped on his face causing a sickening crunch to echo through the room.

Shinji walked off laughing as Shirou screamed at him his voice nasally due to his now broken nose. “I won’t, you hear me Shinji? I ‘m not gonna die in this place.. If I’m gonna die it’ll be for a lot better reason than this! You sick bastard!”

Shinji ignored him and walked further away as the magic circle glowed hotter.
    Shirou struggled and fought, but for every strain and every breath he took he felt himself growing weaker and his vision losing focus. With a final defiant arch of his back against the impossible magic restraints he faded into unconsciousness.

Shinji reached the door to the windowless library and opened it to reveal Zouken and a man in a dark robe.
    As he greeted the men and showed them in he called one last time over his shoulder.

“Good bye Emiya.”

“What is it?” Shinji was annoyed. He’d extracted Emiy Shirou’s circuits only to find they were almost totally useless. They could barely hold 10 units of prana and what’s worse their physiology didn’t allow proper integration into his system. The transfer had been unsuccessful to say the least.
    There was some silver lining, however. The strange blue and gold artifact had materialized from the corpse of Emiya Shirou the instant that his energy had completely been drained. Zouken and narrowed his eyes upon seeing it and sent Shinji to begin research on it while He disposed of Emiya’s remains.

Shinji was now looking through volumes of books to determine the origin of the strange device he now held in his hands. It definitely held magical properties but whatever effect it gave had to have been passive. He briefly considered if it was some sort of healing device as they’d noted that his body broke down almost instantly after its extraction.
    In the best case scenario it could potentially be a noble phantasm or a catalyst for a summoning.

The very thought of having the opportunity to crush his feeble sister and that slut she’d summoned with his own was mouthwatering. The only thing better was fact that he’d be doing it with power that belonged to her precious sempai. The thought drove him to insane giggles.
    Then, he found it.

Shinji’s eyes widened in disbelief. He briefly turned his eyes to the basement where Emiya Shirou’s remains no doubt had been consumed by the various familiars that dwelt there. “How did you manage to get your hands on something like that Emiya..” He chuckled darkly. “Well I suppose it doesn’t help you now does it.. ahahaha. How wonderful, I had hoped for a servant but a king? How fitting for a man of my standing.”
    “Avalon.” He murmured marking his place and closing the book. He had work to do to prepare for his summoning.

Sakura was devastated. She didn’t know what had happened but it had been over 3 days and no one had heard from her senpai. Police were still searching and everyone he’d been seen with was being questioned. So far no leads had turned up. The only solace she got was that no body had been found yet. But even that was too gruesome to think about. She was terrified and she didn’t think she could go on without him. He was the only thing that gave her the strength to resist her fate.

Shinji was indifferent. He had answered the police investigators easily and with air of superiority. In the end he was passed over as easily as any of the other classmates.

Sakura couldn’t believe how cold hearted he was to show no sadness of Sempai’s disappearance at all, but she thought maybe it was because he believed that Emiya Shirou was still alive.
    “That guy’s, always going off on crusades claiming he’ll save everyone.. I wouldn’t be too worried about it. I’m sure he’s fine. He’ll come crawling back all busted up but he’s a pretty dependable guy.” Shinji had said shrugging.

Later that night Shinji had gone out into the back courtyard and drawn a summoning circle. Zouken had stood by to watch the procession and Rider silently observed in astral form. Sakura was still at Emiya’s house where she’d been since the afternoon of his disappearance despite police and family telling her the scene was off limits.
    Shinji skillfully recited the incantation and with the prana reserves he’d stolen from Shirou he called forth King Arthur.

Nothing happened.

A small dim light had flickered around the edges of the circle before snuffing out and sputtering into sparks.

Shinji was flabbergasted. “Wh-what does that mean?!” He frantically asked. Zouken snorted and turned to leave. “It means that even with such a catalyst your ineptitude is enough to fail the summoning. Your weakness and lack of talent is beyond even my expectation..”

Then, a single word, “Come.”

Shinji grabbed the sheathe and followed behind his grandfather. “Sakura is breaking down. She cannot function as a master as so I am left with no recourse but to defer the responsibility to you.” Shinji’s eyes widened. He was ecstatic. “Then-”
    Zouken interrupted him. “There is a spell that will allow even you to summon the servant we seek. It requires the use of a magus with a certain bloodline. It will be up to you to find and target this Magi.”

He threw a book at him. “Sakura has already given temporary ownership of Rider to you through the use of this book. Use her to restrain and sacrifice the mage needed to complete your summoning then return and I will have the girl straightened out.”
    Zouken did not wait for a response or reaction before going into his study and closing the door.

Shinji knew Zouken was not to be disturbed.

“Rider.” Her called out with a evil smirk. The lavender haired woman materialized standing next to him. “Yes, master.” She replied.

Shinji turned on his heel and beckoned her to follow. “Come, we have work to do.”

There are many shinigami in Fuyuuki City. That’s not to say that there are no hollows. But there is a larger effort to defend that town than many others. In a city with such potent magical energy as well as the various heroic spirits that would from time to time come into place there was a need to more closely monitor the state of affairs. If Emiya Shirou had left the dingy basement where his remains had been devoured in a matter of minutes he would have quickly been konso’d and sent to the Rukongai.

But He did not.

He did not move from the place he stood watching as the disgusting creatures slithered and crawled around what was once his form.
    Buried deep underground in the basement and surrounded by the magical Boundary field of the Matou clan he watched.

And as he watched he began to hate.

He hated the worms.

He hated Shinji,

He hated his own powerlessness.

He could not think of moving on. He could only think on what had been selfishly ripped from him. His pride, his ideals, his future, and so he stayed rooted there and hated.

Had he died saving even one person he would have been able to hold his head high and proud. But he hadn’t even managed to save himself.

The chain dangling from his chest jingled with the movement of his furious trembling, and another link eroded.

I was fine with this until the last scene, even though it seemed really dark and screamed Bad End... how are you going to mix the Bleach universe with the Nasuverse? The existence of Shinigami and Soul Society itself violates several important aspects of the Nasuverse.

Not that I'd be against your Saber vs. Erza video; I've seen your modeling of Joan and Erza, and they're pretty good.

Fanfiction
    Tabula Rasa

Blog Entries
    ...I have a hard time believing any of this to be plausible, even within the realm of crossovers.

1. Shinji being able to extract magic circuits, let alone being able to determine the quality of said circuits.
    2. Shinji being able to extract Avalon, let alone being able to detect its presence.
    3. Shinji being able to break Shirou's jaw/nose with a slap.

Those are only the tip of the iceburg. :/
    Last edited by Lycodrake; July 15th, 2012 at 10:04 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

You're right, not to mention the Shirou "never used his magic circuits so they degraded" bit. But Is it okay to discourage a potential writer? Magic circuits can be transferred by spiritual surgery so we can handwave using lolZouken. Shinji's got a magical talisman that can handwave detecting Avalon.

Can't find an excuse for the third one though.

Fanfiction
    Tabula Rasa

Quote Originally Posted by Lycodrake View Post
    ...I have a hard time believing any of this to be plausible, even within the realm of crossovers.

1. Shinji being able to extract magic circuits, let alone being able to determine the quality of said circuits.
    2. Shinji being able to extract Avalon, let alone being able to detect its presence.
    3. Shinji being able to break Shirou's jaw/nose with a slap.

Those are only the tip of the iceburg. :/
    Hey, thanks for reviewing I appreciate the time.

Firstly, concerning Shinji's ability to extract Shirou's circuits. From what I noted, the Matou Family have lost thier innate high magic power and must rely on purely knowledge based methods. They have a lot of spells and information but none of the magic reserves needed to practically apply them. Based on this theory I wouldn't think that any current magus of the Matou line would object to a method that steals the magic of another and uses it for their own gains. That seems to be in line with the general parasitic nature of the family in general.

You could, be making the argument that a magic that is capable of draining one's prana and removing their intact magic circuits and/or foreign objects does not exist. If that's that case I'd ask for the basis of this belief? We know that Shirou is capable of extracting Avalon himself as he gives it to saber during Fate Stay. We also know it's possible to transfer portions of another's crest. I'm not certain if there's precedent for a full circuit transfer but I don;tthink it's outside the realm of possibility. The dark robed man that came in with zouken was a special surgeon who was skilled in the removal and extraction of crests and other magic items. It wasn't like shinji just cast a spell and absorbed all of shirou's power.

Also, Shinji cannot use Shirou's circuits effectively. He certainly is not capable of tracing or projection and his only real power is still based on that book.

The detection of Avalon was not something a normal Magus can accomplish. That's why I used a special artifact that would allow him to do so. It's the second major change that deviates this story from the canon. The first happens in fatezero and will be addressed through a flashback of Saber.

Finally. I'm sorry it wasn't clear. Shinji stomped on Shirou's unprotected face. That's what broke his nose. Shinji slapped him then stomped on his face as he turned to walk away.

Blog Entries
    So someone else removed the circuits...okay. Then how did Shinji know what quality they held?

There should not be a way to detect Avalon, no matter what magecraft or artifact a mage might have on hand.
    Avalon has only been extracted by: Irisviel, Kiritsugu, and Shirou. How would anyone else know how to do that, let alone know how to do so properly? I don't buy it at all, especially since Avalon is not just a physical object. It's also a Conceptual existence, IIRC.

So Shirou didn't reinforce himself to not have his nose broken? He isn't that stupid, careless, or clueless.
    F/GO SUPPORT

That still leaves the problem of mixing the Nasuverse and Bleach-verse. While the Bleach-verse is fairly malleable and so full of holes itself that you could easily get away with changing/explaining away quite a few things, the Nasuverse is pretty damn finicky. Just trying to having the Holy Grail War and Soul Society even exist within the same story-verse is difficult since Shinigami are essentially a magical gut-punch to the 3rd True Magic and the Einzbern family as a whole.

^This.

Fanfiction
    Tabula Rasa

Blog Entries
    Extremely true.
    Essentially Bleach-verse goes : "F* you, Third Magic, and you too, Roa!"
    [edit]
    Also, Fairy Tail magic works entirely different than the magecraft, and magic, of Nasuverse.
    Last edited by Lycodrake; July 15th, 2012 at 10:49 PM.
    F/GO SUPPORT

Quote Originally Posted by Junky View Post
    I was fine with this until the last scene, even though it seemed really dark and screamed Bad End... how are you going to mix the Bleach universe with the Nasuverse? The existence of Shinigami and Soul Society itself violates several important aspects of the Nasuverse.

Not that I'd be against your Saber vs. Erza video; I've seen your modeling of Joan and Erza, and they're pretty good.
    Hey, thanks for the review. I'm glad you'd be interested in seeing the animation. I'm going to have a lot of fun making it and it's got some pretty awesome choreography already. As for the story. Well, I don't know a whole lot about the higher level echelons of the Nasuverse. I have wiki'd some of the more general ones. The things that I have read about I have chosen to integrate, however many may not like how I deal with them.

I'll state this right off. Please keep in mind that I am primarily going off the Tsukihime, Fate and Carnival phantasm anime's. I am currently playing through the Heavens Feel Route and I have heard that the Ataraxia events suggest a much higher level of power than the incarnations I have seen previously.

Having said that, In my opinion speaking in general. The higher echelons of power in Bleach are much higher than those of Type Moon. I have nerfed this a bit by having Ichigo start out in the Fullbring arc with his powers still below those of a servant. The captains, Royal Guard, Vizards, espada class arrancar, and the Vandriech are all imo on a much higher scale than the standard servants of FSN. That's not to say I'm going to have Ichigo one shotting true ancestors, but he will eventually be fighting on a higher standard than many might think is reasonable. I'm certainly willing to defend this position and will gladly listen and take any information or advice into account. While on the subject, Saber, Joan and Erza will all be receiving power ups as well. As I've stated before Saber will most likely be getting a Reality Marble among others.

While keeping this in mind, to answer your main questions, The soul society more or less ignores Ayala, and Akasha as a concept. There are multiple paths of transmigration such as the otherworld of DBZ, the spirit world of yuyu hakusho ect. the and the soul society is willing to maintain a balance with them all. In particular the Royal Family has placed Akasha under it's protection and Shinigami are not interfere with the system of Heroic Spirits, Counter Guardians, or the various Types. Most things involving magic are considered aspects of the living world which the soul society is not interested in.

This will be seen later when the Royal Guard makes their appearance sending Kirio Hikifune to respond to the crisis in Akasha.

I hope that answers your question and I look forward to further discussion as we get further into it.

Blog Entries
    ...Servants weaker than the various Bleach races' high tier members?
    Handing out Reality Marbles left and right?

With the rest so far...this isn't going to end well.
    Last edited by Lycodrake; July 15th, 2012 at 10:52 PM.
    F/GO SUPPORT

Quote Originally Posted by gagex2z View Post
    I'll state this right off. Please keep in mind that I am primarily going off the Tsukihime, Fate and Carnival phantasm anime's. I am currently playing through the Heavens Feel Route and I have heard that the Ataraxia events suggest a much higher level of power than the incarnations I have seen previously.
    ...they made a Tsukihime anime?

So someone else removed the circuits...okay. Then how did Shinji know what quality they held?

There should not be a way to detect Avalon, no matter what magecraft or artifact a mage might have on hand.
    Avalon has only been extracted by: Irisviel, Kiritsugu, and Shirou. How would anyone else know how to do that, let alone know how to do so properly? I don't buy it at all, especially since Avalon is not just a physical object. It's also a Conceptual existence, IIRC.

So Shirou didn't reinforce himself to not have his nose broken? He isn't that stupid, careless, or clueless.
    The Talisman of insight isn't made to detect Avalon. It grants conceptual sight of the Magic potential of an individual similar to a scouter in dbz. It also identifies the presence of a foreign magical item such as runes, enchantment or a curse. If Shinji had looked at Kiritsugu Emiya during his final days with it he would have seen a visual representation of the curse.

Shirou was caught by surprise, drugged and bound to a magic draining circle before he ever woken up. There was no time to re- enforce himself and he didn't have the magic power to do so even if he did. I addition in order to use any magic I was under the impression that he re-creates his own circuits which he states takes several minutes at best.

- - - Updated - - -

...Servants weaker than the various Bleach races' high tier members?
    Handing out Reality Marbles left and right?

With the rest so far...this isn't going to end well.
    Well I'm sure it won;t be everyone's cup of tea. But who knows it might have one or two thing's that you like. If not I thank you for giving it a chance

...The fact that you are primarily going off the Tsukihime anime (Which doesn't exist yet), the Fate anime (Wish it doesn't exist) and CP (A gag series) speak volume of how this fic would go.

And this line: The higher echelons of power in Bleach are much higher than those of Type Moon.

Sorry to be rude... but get the fuck out. Let me list of a few person: Arcueid, who have access to a Marble Phantasm and cannot be killed as long as the planet is alive; Void!Shiki who can pretty much fuck anything over; Zelretch who travels the multiverse as a hobby, Primate Murder who is the Guardian of the Planet itself; the various TYPEs; Heroic Spirits (not the Servant version).

I'll be frank: From what I'd seen so far, you're a Bleach fan.
    Underneath the Stars

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by lhklan View Post
    ...The fact that you are primarily going off the Tsukihime anime (Which doesn't exist yet), the Fate anime (Wish it doesn't exist) and CP (A gag series) speak volume of how this fic would go.

And this line: The higher echelons of power in Bleach are much higher than those of Type Moon.

Sorry to be rude... but get the fuck out. Let me list of a few person: Arcueid, who have access to a Marble Phantasm and cannot be killed as long as the planet is alive; Void!Shiki who can pretty much fuck anything over; Zelretch who travels the multiverse as a hobby, Primate Murder who is the Guardian of the Planet itself; the various TYPEs; Heroic Spirits (not the Servant version).

I'll be frank: From what I'd seen so far, you're a Bleach fan.
    I most certainly am. I am definitely biased towards Bleach Just as you and most of this community would be towards type moon. However, this is why I posted this here. I would like to get input from people who know more about the nasuverse than I do. It'll the make the overall story and eventually animation better.

Now, if the debating point is that Type moon is stronger than bleach I know that can get into a pretty hefty discussion and I don't want to have a thread fighting about that. I would certainly welcome some examples of this as you have done. I don't know some of those names but I will do some research on them before incorporating the into my story.

I have heard of Zeltrech. Traveling through parallel dimensions is certainly an impressive feat. But in terms of power what accomplishments has he done? I'm not asking to be rude I'm simply curious.

Correct me if I'm wrong? was Arcuied not, not only killed but dismembered with a pocket knife, by a human high school student?

I'm not too familiar on types. However, I will give an example that I do not see has been replicated yet. Aizen in his walking condom form before the butterfly is able to erase the existence of a man by simply being to close to him. His presence erases ppls existence. If an event similar to this has been replicated please tell me adn I will study it and adjsut the story accordingly. It's not praticularly important that Ichigo is stronger than everyone. Only that he, Joan and saber are put through some trials which create the bond that is displayed during my animation so I'm open for changes if need be.

Blog Entries
    ...I highly recommend you learn Type-Moon a whole lot better before writing this.
    It just...pains me to see you using Aizen and Ichigo as a bench-markers of power, especially while saying they are stronger than any and all Nasuverse beings.
    F/GO SUPPORT

... *facepalm* You said you heard of Zelretch, and yet you don't know what he did? Oh, I don't know... How about stopping an attack from Type Moon that would have destroyed an entire planet( granted, his power got greatly reduced) then Colony Drop the moon on the guy.
    2: Said highshool student have assassin training and have one of the most haxxed power around. Also, Arcueid regenerated herself, so technically she didn't die. If she did die, Archetype Earth would have come out and play.
    And TYPEs... Go look it up in the wiki.
    Presence erase people existence? Hello Ea, sword that can destroy reality.
    Edit: What Lyco said. Those two are the exception, NOT the rule.
    Underneath the Stars

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

For the Shiki case you might want to look up the topic of mystic eyes in general. Possibly the Kara no Kyoukai series as well. If all else fails, stick around the forums and lurk for a week or two before trying to go off making a crossover.

Seriously, you need to do something or else this thread will turn into "Shiki can kill Shinigami. Discuss."

Hmm, I see. well ok. I thank you all for your honesty and taking te time to check this out. I figured I would get a similar response to this but I wanted to post it and see if I got any usefull feedback. You've all been helpful and I will look into Zeltrech's moonbusting.

In general , this community is most definitely not going to be receptive to my story so I'll continue elsewhere. I thank all of your for your time. I'm pretty sure most of you will come across the animation when it starts making it's way around the net. I anticipate a moderate level of popularity so we'll see what happens.

The back story is not needed to enjoy watching Erza and saber beat the crap out of each other. Just be aware that there is a story behind why the bleach characters are involved, I didn't just decide to throw them in

You all have a great night and if anyone is interested or curious as tot eh progress of the fight animation please feel free to message or contact me.

Thanks.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gagex2z View Post
    Hmm, I see. well ok. I thank you all for your honesty and taking te time to check this out. I figured I would get a similar response to this but I wanted to post it and see if I got any usefull feedback. You've all been helpful and I will look into Zeltrech's moonbusting.

In general , this community is most definitely not going to be receptive to my story so I'll continue elsewhere. I thank all of your for your time. I'm pretty sure most of you will come across the animation when it starts making it's way around the net. I anticipate a moderate level of popularity so we'll see what happens.

The back story is not needed to enjoy watching Erza and saber beat the crap out of each other. Just be aware that there is a story behind why the bleach characters are involved, I didn't just decide to throw them in

You all have a great night and if anyone is interested or curious as tot eh progress of the fight animation please feel free to message or contact me.

Thanks.
    No offense, but you realize Void! Shiki IS the Root of the Swirl, or at least the Root of the Akashic records is inside of her, correct?

Basically, GOD.

She can destroy reality itself (I believe Nasu has said this in an interview...)

No offense, you can't really compare Ichigo to her... or many of the more powerful Type-Moon characters.
    If you can dream—and not make dreams your master;
    If you can think—and not make thoughts your aim,
    If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster;
    And treat those two impostors just the same,

-Ruyard Kipling, "If"

-)|(-

My works [Updated June 21st, 2013]

"From a dusky world with an ever-setting sun, a limitless rain of Ryougi Shiki streaked down from gargantuan gears set in the sky." Fate: Over 9000, my best Crack yet.