Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Requiem for Loss

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post
    but it's definitely there...somewhere...
    We must do a thorough body search of her to find it!
    Everything I say is a lie.
    LIKE A KING

Quote Originally Posted by Komrade Kwestions View Post
    "It's not gay, it's magecraft!"

Blog Entries
    This was a pleasant surprise.

Yep, Taiga plays the ofuscating stupidity pretty well in Extra, till the last week.

Quote Originally Posted by Alulim View Post
    We must do a thorough body search of her to find it!
    /inb4 Tobias aproval.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by shiningphoenix View Post
    Rin: "I wanted Saber..."
    Archer: "What? But Archers are all insanely OP, it's like a rule or something, why would you think Sabers were better?"
    Rin: "Sabers are more molestable..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilantia View Post
    AC!Rin. Fixing problems one moan at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage of Eyes View Post
    Denizens of another dimension, meet Rin Tohsaka, Tsundere of Mass Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    I dont even know what Lunatique is. I assume it's terrible for the sake of argument.

Ah, very nice. Very nice indeed. Makes me almost feel eager to resume my fight with the silly gameplay to see what Saber and Archer are about. Or maybe replay a few thing with my dear Caster...

Amazingly enough, I loved the Gatou one the most, even though he was easily the stupidest, most annoying Master in the game after Shinji IMHO. You actually made a guy who came off as a goofy parody of cult members into a genuinely sympathetic character. Especially liked his "...Were you just a lie too?" line at the end as his "faith" was crushed. Pity for him. If he hadn't been so incompetent as a Master, Arcueid would have no doubt crushed all of the competition and he would have actually gotten his wish.

My second favorite was Leo's. It was poignant, watching him catalogue all of these emotions he had never felt before as he realized the irony in that, by being raised to be 'perfect' and above other humans, his family actually made him unqualified to rule over them.

Didn't like Alice's much, which surprised me cuz' she and Fairy Tale had what was easily the saddest "deaths" in the whole game to me (damn near broke out in tears at Fairy Tale's last lines). Only the knowledge that Alice was already dead made it bearable, but only just barely, but somehow her requiem here didn't do anything for me. Maybe it was that she was trying so hard to be upbeat that it took away a lot of the original sting from her death for me.

Still, all of them were very good!

Blog Entries
    Wow, these chapters are great! The Taiga one is hilarious and surprisingly deep, but that's Taiga for you! Taiga as a teacher in Hogwarts... I smell idea! Don't think you will be doing this, but if possible, would love to see the Servant's reactions, maybe in how they contrast and all.