Thread: Requiem for Loss

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    [ VI ] – Sixth Blood {Divergence: A} // Stargazer
    ========================================

Oh.

Is that how it is?

Berserker has already disappeared. The sigils have already disappeared. Soon, I too shall disappear.

…That is alright. This is just a possible outcome that was foreseen that has been realized. Nothing more, nothing less.

I believe that I should feel disappointment because I can no longer serve as the vessel of my professor’s will for the sake of the lost knowledge, the Magnum Opus, and the ATLAS organization as a whole, that I should offer a mental apology for the sake of my failure, but…

Is this because I was at least able to meet with you? Even though our encounters were brief, and likely irreverent in the grander scheme of existence, let alone our own lives?

Do I not believe that…?

Do I believe that…?

What do I think of......

No matter. Such a thought is inconsequential at a time like this, when I am not long for this world. There is no need for that. There is no need to burden anyone with the potentially heavy thoughts of a dying doll, a broken tool, an incomplete homunculus. Not even you. Not when such thoughts are fleeting like the fluff of a wild dandelion in a wind that scatters all to the corners of the Earth.

That is why, in my last moments, I shall only give you the simple smile you deserve to see.

HEAVEN’S FEEL SCENARIO REPLICATION PROGRAM HAS FINISHED PROCESSING DATA:

~PLAYER RELIEVED OF [MASTER] STATUS~

COMMAND EXECUTED...

"Goodbye, and best of luck.”
    Last edited by ItsaRandomUsername; December 27th, 2011 at 12:12 PM.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.