Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Shiki genderswap fic! (title under construction)

Blog Entries
    c (blonds!) and a (because i want caren to show up sooner!!!)

"Red like roses fills my dreams and brings me to the place you rest."

While I DID say you could vote for more than one option, voting for the two options that are now tied 9-9 doesn't help

if there's no tiebreaker, I'm going with A (since that's my vote)
    Code:
    [07:55:59] <Spinach> Take off your clothes Kirby
    [07:56:07] <Kirby> I'm in class

[20:37:34] <Lian|phone> there is a such thing as lingerie for guys?
    [20:37:54] <Kyokushi> yea
    [20:37:57] <Kyokushi> they're called jockstraps
    [20:38:02] <Lian|phone> :o
    [20:38:07] * Lian|phone googles
    [20:38:10] <Kyokushi> NO
    [20:38:11] <Kyokushi> DON'T
    [20:40:07] <Lian|phone> okay
    [20:40:16] <Lian|phone> I don't think I should have googled that

[12:59:30]  <Spinach> call me onii-chan, bitch
    [13:00:12]  <kroyo> imma fuck ur shit up onii-fam

Blog Entries
    Assuming the fruit DOES get to Arcueid on time with no downsides, then I pick (A). If not, then I pick (C). If A, then not C.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    A and B.
    The Hall of Selected Cruor Praise
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    Oh right.

GLORIOUS CRUOR SENPAI RECOMMENDED THIS TO ME HE IS THE BEST USER EVER
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    1. Your favourite character and why.
    Curor, I mean the man likes DDD, he must have had a hard life, yet he's still trying so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    Cruor is so handsome and nice I want to brush his perfect hair and maybe caress his rosy cheeks. Now put me in your sig ya fuck
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    If only people praised me as much as they praise you, Cruor-sama!
    Quote Originally Posted by Polly View Post
    Cruor is very nice

whether the fruit reaches or not depends on future choices made in each route

so far, 11A, 1B, 10C
    Code:

Worried Soul That Watches Larekko12's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyokushi View Post
    whether the fruit reaches or not depends on future choices made in each route

so far, 11A, 1B, 10C
    Liar. You assured us that the fruit would make it regardless cause you didn't want to drive blondie insane.
    Then let it break, if it shatters to pieces then forge an even better blade to take in hand. Should that blade crack then forge once again, untill the battlefield is a graveyard of blades that have fallen and but a single sword claims the field that embodies the world. Let that sword bear the world untill its time comes and time blows its dust to the winds. Then forge again.---Eric Dagger

No, I said that it COULD make it, regardless of the choice made now, not that it definitely would

Remember guys, Harem end is still possible
    Code:

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I'll vote for A.

Blog Entries
    Ky, we are going to need omakes for all the endings. :3
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Blog Entries
    Akiha, Kohaku, Hisui, and Miyako probably aren't going to appear outside of flashbacks

QQ

EDIT: ah well, C I guess...

*grumble*
    Last edited by Tobias; December 1st, 2011 at 11:22 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

A
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattias View Post
    Now, every time I read that a story has an OC I'm going to have to think to myself "Wait, what if it's as good as Sun God?".

Well, A wins by 2 points, nother somewhat poorly written part up

----------------

I decided to go with Ciel-sempai, after all, I trust her, "Alright, I'll go."

"Very well then," Merem Solomon smiled in the kind of smile that's creepy for children to have. It unnerved me a bit though Ciel-sempai didn't seem to notice. He switched to English so I didn't understand what he said next but it seemed to anger Forte, "You'll be coming with us then, you don't stand much of a chance against all three of us."

"Tch," she looked really pissed now. "Fine! I'll go along with you damn Church dogs," Forte sheathed her blade and went along.

We left the forest together in awkward silence, with Ciel occasionally asking me questions.

"How do you like Europe so far Tohno-chan?"

"It's nice, though I haven't spent much time enjoying it, I only got here about a week ago with Arcueid."

"Ah," the mention of Arcueid's name seemed to anger her somewhat. I had hoped that after a year of nearly no contact, she would have gotten over her but apparently not, "How is Arcueid, anyways?"

"She's fine, for now..." I said somewhat solemnly, "But it'll be fine now that I have the fruit."

"What do you mean 'for now?'" Ciel asked, wondering why I had dropped that phrase.

"Akira-chan said she has three months tops before the bloodlust drives her insane. It's a long time but it's better to have preparation sooner rather than later right?"

"I see- Wait, Akira-chan? As in Seo Akira?" she seemed astonished.

"Yeah, she all of a sudden decided that she wanted to be my apprentice," I learned that her family had been distantly related to the Nanayas and, while she didn't have a physique like my own, her pure eyes were a reminder of her heritage. After I had saved her from my imposter, she started hanging around me and asking me if I could teach her how to fight like I did. Eventually I gave in and taught her some old Nanaya techniques that I still vaguely remembered. Her pure eyes had since been refined and can be used more effectively in combat, "She's keeping Arcueid company right now."

"You left her with Arcueid!?" Ciel seemed genuinely astonished, "If Arcueid's bloodlust is really getting worse like you said, you left her in incredible danger."

"Don't worry about it sempai, her pure eyes will warn her to leave before it's too late. Besides, I don't like leaving Arcueid all alone."

Eventually we exited the de-vampirised forest. I walked towards the road and found my backpack and a cooler still hidden in a nearby bush. Sticking the fruit into the cooler, I slung the backpack over and pulled out my cellphone to text Akira and Arcueid that I had the fruit but I would be taking a quick detour.

"You have a phone Tohno-chan?" Ciel asked me. I didn't have one before due to Akiha's disuse of most modern technologies but it seemed to be almost necessary under my current situations, "Here's I'll give you my number."

I accept and input her number just as a large, black van with a gold cross on the side rolls up. The window rolls down and a large, intimidating man peers out at us.

"Well, get in," Merem Solomon said as we piled into the van.

"No 'sympathy for the devil'?" Ciel asked. I had no idea what it meant.

"No," he responded, "They deemed it unnecessary for a simple extraction job. Besides, there aren't enough seats to fit these two lovely young ladies. My name is Mr. Dawn, it's a pleasure to meet you."

"Ah, I'm Shiki Tohno," I respond, after Ciel translates for me what he said.

"I go by Forte," the swordsmage states grumpily, clearly not wanting to be here. Well, at least I confirmed that her name was Forte. I knew enough English to at least determine that much.

"By the way, where are we going?" I finally ask.

"To the Vatican," Solomon responds, "We just need to ask you two some questions, it won't take two long, The Vatican's only a short plane ride away."

"Oh, I see..." It didn't really matter where I went. Arcueid was in the millenium castle right now. I only had to call her and she would open a path for me to there anywhere in the world.

-----------------------------

"It's really true what they say," I look at Ciel and Forte's breasts as well as those of the younger nuns in the public bath.

"What is?" Ciel asked me.

"Japanese breasts are smaller than elsewhere," I lightly cup my own, comparing them against Forte and Ciel's own much larger ones.

Ciel just giggled, "Well, you have some nice curves yourself." I blushed and sunk into the water to hide my embarrassment.

"I don't even understand what you two are saying..." Forte complained in a language I didn't understand. She was even more tired and grumpy now. Apparently she hated flying with a passion, Ciel and Mr. Dawn had dragged her onto the private Vatican plane kicking and screaming. Then that was followed by nearly an hour of interrogation.

Ciel translated the conversation to her and she turned red, "Eh, eh? Why are you two even looking at my breasts? How can you even see past those bandages?"

Ciel explained to her, in English, what they were and why they were necessary. I caught basic glimpses of the conversation, just barely enough to understand what they were saying.

"You shouldn't be so shy Forte, this is a public bath after all," Ciel teased, much to Forte's displeasure before turning to me and speaking in Japanese, "Don't worry Tohno-chan, I like you just the way you are."

"Thanks sempai..." I mutter, bubbling the water with my displeasure at having smaller breasts.

-------------------------

"We have a request for you, Shiki Tohno," Merem paced around me, "Normally, we are supposed to detain you for interfering with a Church mission. After all, we have to place Forte under detention for now until the Magus Association wished to negotiate. But, if you really wanted to escape, I doubt we would be able to easily stop you. Instead, we want you to do a job for us. We have recently attained information about the next number 10 Dead Apostle Ancestor. His name is Louvre and he has stolen several valuable conceptual weapons from us, as well as the Magus Association."

"So you want me to kill him," I respond, already seeing where this was going.

"Well, the Magus association is going to launch an attack on him soon, really, we just want to embarrass them. Kill him and his children and we'll let you go free, no strings attached. We'll even let Forte go free too, what say you?"

The answer was obvious, "Alright, I'll do it."

Of course I need to stop by the Millenium Castle too for a moment to drop off the fruit but, otehr than that, what should I do?

A) Take Akira-chan with me. If she wants to get stronger, she needs some experience.
    B) Ask Ciel to come with me, Ciel sempai is strong, definitely strong enough to help
    C) Request that Forte come with me. If the Magus Association is launching an attack too, I want to have someone with at least some standing among them.
    D) Go solo, I don't want to attract to much attention if I have to invade a vampire's castle.

--------------

I just realized that I have not given any description of what Forte or femShiki looks like, I will do it later
    Last edited by In-N-Out Double-Double & Animal Fries; December 7th, 2011 at 09:43 PM.
    Code:

Blog Entries
    B FUKKIN B
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    B all the way!
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

Former Fortissimo Fan TLer Kratosirving's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Oh lordy.

Well, I'm going A here. If Seo can read her visions this well now, than she'll be perfect to take along and stay stealthed like Snake the whole time.
    Fortissimo EXA//Akkord:Bsusvier Video Walkthrough: COMPLETE (thread here)

Kadenz Fermata//Akkord:Fortissimo Playlists
    Kisekitsukai (Seventh Chord) Playlist
    Mahoutsukai (Magi) Playlist)
    Final Arc Playlist

FGO Support Card (As of April 2023)
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    I've always done and said what I feel and I don't let the opinions of others guide my actions. I've always marched to the beat of my own drummer and I will always march to the beat of my own drummer.

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    We have pictures of Fem!Shikis in the fan club. I can bring them over if you want.
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

Fem Nanaya is the one wih the crazy zettai ryouki pants. Shiki is the one with a ponytail
    Code:

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors shiningphoenix's Avatar
    B, with A as a backup choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    two drinks and an aphrodisiac away from assaulting an appropriately shaped piece of furniture?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    "What does 'masturbate' mean? 'cause it's pretty obviously not a real word."

Blog Entries
    B's logical. Shiki and Ciel are a powerful team. Still worried about tripping too many Ciel flags before the story opens up, though ...

Ah, sod it, not gonna metagame. B's sensible, B it is.
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair

Blog Entries
    D
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.