Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4789

Thread: Set an Extra place (discussion thread)

Shirou: If you can't beat them, join them *eye rolls* burningclaw2's Avatar
    What was EMIYA's reaction to Arc, in Extra?
    Words to live by: Fate is a B****, Destiny is a whore, while Karma is just doing her job.

Violence solves all problems. If its not working then you are not using enough.
    Even though I am male after taking a 'Which Fate/stay night Character are you?' quiz I am...

Tohsaka Rin You are Rin. Cool and collected, you think logically about most situations. You strive for self-perfection, and rely on others only for your benefit. You may be cold toward most people, but you can be friendly when you try. Indeed, it could be said you enjoy helping others that you care for. Whatever the case, you tend to think logically and don't let emotions cloud your judgement.

Blog Entries
    It was a little like "Oh shit, a True Ancestor?! Oh. Her Master is a retard and has completely screwed up her stats, so we're not completely fucked, Master."

...You know I wonder why Archer never bothered to try and kill some of the enemy master's.
    Words to live by: Fate is a B****, Destiny is a whore, while Karma is just doing her job.

Even though I am male after taking a 'Which Fate/stay night Character are you?' quiz I am...

Tohsaka Rin You are Rin. Cool and collected, you think logically about most situations. You strive for self-perfection, and rely on others only for your benefit. You may be cold toward most people, but you can be friendly when you try. Indeed, it could be said you enjoy helping others that you care for. Whatever the case, you tend to think logically and don't let emotions cloud your judgement.

Blog Entries
    Same reason he won't use his noble phantasm early, one would think. Off an enemy master, get slapped with a stat penalty. It's no good if you beat one master only to put yourself in a position the next one kicks your ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Robin and Shuwen both killed enemy master's -.-

Blog Entries
    and both of them got slapped with penalties for doing so. hell, robin got one just for the attempt he made when he puts an arrow into your arm.
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

That was from his master(Robin), Shuwen's did not actually fight until you met him in the arena thus he would not be punished.

Killing enemy master's is perfectly legal you just have to limit it to the Arena or be quick about it in that the enemy servant cannot block the attempt. So long as you do not truly fight in the school you won't be punished, and if the master dies then the master dies.

Blog Entries
    No, it's actually explicitly mentioned in game that robin received a penalty in addition to what Dan did.

Where?

Blog Entries
    Your partner will say it when your going to engage him for the last time and he will mouth off about the Sherwood Forrest.

Something close to "well, his phantasm has been sealed by the command spell, and his stats should be reduced for attacking you, so why don't we go pay him a visit?"

I do not remember reading about any stat reduction. The only time SERAPH would reduce stats is if you were fighting to long inside the Arena or you fought inside the school.

Blog Entries
    ok, well, unlike spider, while I do intend to do a replay eventually, I still have to finish y archer run and probably wont start immediatly unless I get bored today, so if you want me to take a cell pic I dont mind, but it will be a while till my next oppurtunity

I'm currently on my Caster run and am training for Rider so if you do not mind taking the pic so we boh can look back and make sure neither is screwing up please do as I cannot.

Blog Entries
    actually, your in good shape to do it yourself, you don't need to take a cellphone shot after all, I already have seen it. just keep your eyes open in the days following robin taking a pot shot at you.

the master of infinite roads lantzblades's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I do not remember reading about any stat reduction.
    it's worded differently depending on your servant, i think archer is the only one who says out right, they got a penalty.

and Li got a penalty before fighting you. that's why julius mentions it.

still can't stand Nero. as a writer i respect her character. but personally the witch can go die in a fire. that said this is a bit off topic.

I still want to here ideas for servants and alt masters to be involved here though.
    http://forums.darksidemoon.net

come join us, Darksidemoon is a new forum for discussion of all things tm

it is my firm belief that regarding the ban of mike1984 I have been given insufficient reason for the affair and it's conclusion, further than this I feel that the light manner it has been treated in is appalling. It is my sincere hope that he is not regarded in the same way as actually malicious posters who have appeared on beast's lair or otherwise as a joke to be snickered at when spoken of in the future. I will not forget my friend or view him in the manner those in charge here have presented him and his actions, nor will I accept the situation as it stands where people snicker at him as if he were a joke.