Page 95 of 112 FirstFirst ... 4585909394959697100105 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,900 of 2230

Thread: Recent loot thread

I like your cushions in the back, lol.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunbladeuser View Post
    I like your cushions in the back, lol.
    Thanks. I'm a massive Studio Ghibli fan, so Totoro pillows are a must lol (I have one more that's outside the frame of the pictures). And I really like FF XIII and Clannad too, so. One day I'll post a picture of my one-of-a-kind, handmade, wooden Totoro clock that I bought from an old man (the guy who made it) at a small stall, during a festival at a temple shrine in Kyoto, when I was on vacation in Japan. ^^

"The world is just another word for the things you value around you, right? That's something I've had since I was born. If you tell me to rule such a world, I already rule it."

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime View Post
    My Clannad Kickstarter Limited Edition box, along with the Hikari Mimamoru Sakamichi de sidestories, and the anthology manga, finally arrived, and it is beautiful imo:

Finally, after god knows how many years, we have an official, English, physical release of Clannad! <3 (^_^)The Kickstarter Limited Box comes with the official guidebook and the Mabinogi Arrange music album. The anthology manga and the Hikari Mimamoru Sakamichi de sidestories to the game are extras that you could pledge for.

Detailed pics
    The box:

The guidebook:

The anthology comic:

The sidestories:

The game itself:

The Mabinogi arrange album:

I still haven't posted any pictures of my huge loot from my Japan trip in March...It just feels like such a daunting task...Some day...maybe...
    I own all this on Steam But I would very much like boxed merchandise. sooo.. there are no boxed editions for non-backers? I would have backed if I knew the kickstarter campaign existed....( I hate myself now). You probably got it delivered late because they were waiting for release of Clannad side stories to add to the package.
    Anyway I envy you.

Their fate was decided the day they were saved by a man in the fire.. Nothing could've changed it.
    But what about yours?
    Fate is never final
    Be grateful for the life you have & live it in the best possible way you want it to.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashton Drake View Post
    I own all this on Steam But I would very much like boxed merchandise. sooo.. there are no boxed editions for non-backers? I would have backed if I knew the kickstarter campaign existed....( I hate myself now). You probably got it delivered late because they were waiting for release of Clannad side stories to add to the package.
    Anyway I envy you.
    Yeah, after all these years of waiting, I'm very happy to have this. It's very nice. And yes, unfortunately I don't think there are any boxed editions outside of the kickstarter backer one. I think it's a limited run. You might be able to find one on ebay some day, if someone who backed the game and got a physical copy decides to part with it, but if they're anything like long-time Clannad fans like me, which they probably will be, then I don't think they'll ever sell their copy, because of it being rare, and not being produced anymore, and the fact that they waited so long for it...

"The world is just another word for the things you value around you, right? That's something I've had since I was born. If you tell me to rule such a world, I already rule it."

Im a guy but I still love & respect clannad very much, I dont even care what others think about me, I would give my kidneys for that,, but I dont think anyone wants my kidneys. I own Clannad both seasons anime on Blu-Ray & the visual novels on Steam, this would have been a fantastic addition... but oh well.. Life screws me over as usual.

Their fate was decided the day they were saved by a man in the fire.. Nothing could've changed it.
    But what about yours?
    Fate is never final
    Be grateful for the life you have & live it in the best possible way you want it to.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashton Drake View Post
    Im a guy but I still love & respect clannad very much, I dont even care what others think about me, I would give my kidneys for that,, but I dont think anyone wants my kidneys. I own Clannad both seasons anime on Blu-Ray & the visual novels on Steam, this would have been a fantastic addition... but oh well.. Life screws me over as usual.
    I'm pretty sure Clannad is aimed at guys to begin with, so I'm not sure why you seem to think that being a guy somehow contradicts or conflicts with you loving and respecting it.

Damage report from MCM Dublin:
    Spoiler:

I got really excited for a moment when I saw an Okita figure, but it turned out to be a Chinese bootleg so then I was sad.

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    I'm sorta guessing the keychain is also a Chinese bootleg because it's a Zero pendant with a cropped UBW movie poster backing. Not that you'd necessarily be getting it as a collectable over just using it, but...

Yeah, I'm aware. They also had one of Nero's sword in a case marked fate/Zero... with the same picture of Rin and Archer.

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime View Post
    I'm pretty sure Clannad is aimed at guys to begin with, so I'm not sure why you seem to think that being a guy somehow contradicts or conflicts with you loving and respecting it.
    you know... friends.. Its absurd how they are fine if its about anime they grew up with like DBZ but if I suggest them anime or visual novels or anything they be like eh anime are for girls & kids & visual novels are for losers. Its like saying a food tastes bad without even tasting it.

But what about yours?
    Fate is never final

Whelp, my Mystic Messenger package arrived today. I'm so excited. Too bad the game got delayed. Again.

Non Type-Moon loot

My photocomics

Founder of "The Gorgon Slayer", a Perseus/Proto-Rider Fanclub
    "Knight of the Sun," a Gawain fanclub

What exactly is that?
    Google told me that the game itself is an otome mobage.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunbladeuser View Post
    What exactly is that?
    Google told me that the game itself is an otome mobage.
    The game itself or the package? As for the game itself, your google fu is correct. It's an otome game for the phone. As for the package, it's a bunch of goodies to accompany the game. CDs, booklets, etc. Here's what's all in the package: RFA VIP package description.
    My photocomics

Founder of "The Gorgon Slayer", a Perseus/Proto-Rider Fanclub
    "Knight of the Sun," a Gawain fanclub

JP Friend Code
    Todestrieb
    Blog Entries
    Spoiler:

Not precisely anime, but certainly a shiny object.

Shiny.

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostyvale View Post
    Spoiler:

The sword whore in me totally jelly

JP Friend Code
    Todestrieb
    Blog Entries
    I'm going to go to sleep hugging this.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostyvale View Post
    Spoiler:

Decorative only, or useable?
    One must know the path one runs even if the ground underfoot is not as one chooses

When the clock strikes midnight... Means it's a new day Jeanne. Strange_One's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    485,902,641/Vincent
    Blog Entries
    Stainless or high carbon?
    BEHOLD! THE SIG OF GOLDEN TRUTH! Pillaged from McJon, Tsukikan et al.

JP Friend Code
    Todestrieb
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TrienDarkform View Post
    Decorative only, or useable?
    It is both decorative and useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Hen_Ichi View Post
    Stainless or high carbon?
    1065 carbon hyuu