View Poll Results: What do you think of the Loli Grail War?

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • Love It

50 54.35%
  • Like It

19 20.65%
  • Indifferent

13 14.13%
  • Dislike It

1 1.09%
  • Hate It

9 9.78%
Page 86 of 86 FirstFirst ... 367681848586
Results 1,701 to 1,719 of 1719

Thread: The Loli Grail War

Blog Entries
    So now, officially, vote time!

Where is Shinji going to try to bum a meal off of people? Shinto or Miyama?

We have one vote for Shinto so far... Either will lead to an event. Choose the fate of the Wakame!
    Asha Records
    Fuyuki - Winter Cleaning
    My Shameful Fics and the Wiki to go with them. Oh, and some fossil I found.
    [16:43] <Twelveseal> Phallus in wonderland sounds like some bad loli-rape KC fanfic
    [16:43] <@Sei> THAT'S what i wanna see

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Can I save my game first?
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Blog Entries
    Lol. Maybe I'll go back and do an alternative scene?
    Asha Records
    Fuyuki - Winter Cleaning
    [16:43] <Twelveseal> Phallus in wonderland sounds like some bad loli-rape KC fanfic

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Al votes for Shinto.
    Everything I say is a lie.
    LIKE A KING

Quote Originally Posted by Komrade Kwestions View Post
    "It's not gay, it's magecraft!"

I'll vote for Shinto.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post
    Can I save my game first?
    This. But I'm going for Shinto as first pick.

Blog Entries
    Voting will be open for another two days, potentially longer, depending on my schedule. And how I feel.
    Asha Records
    Fuyuki - Winter Cleaning

post 1554

sun wukong - OUCH hmmmm so many songs to choose from osts to pick for it

there toC finally updated

Now if i could figure out how to link the damn things in......

Post # Title Thread Page #
    1244 Table of Contents 125/148
    4 A Bite to Eat 1
    6 Matou Family Morning 1
    7 Room Service 1
    8 Pancakes 1
    9 Tenderizer 1
    10 Needs Food Badly 1
    11 Brother, where art thou? 2
    12 Mountain Dawn 2
    15 Three's a Crowd 2
    16 Cracked 2
    20 Ultimate 2
    21 Head-desk Festival 3
    23 Other Side 3
    25 Curse of Lorelei I 3
    31 Coffee Run 4
    32 Curse of Lorelei II 4
    34 Changes 4
    35 Curse of Lorelei III 4
    36 Longest Night I 4
    38 Red Devil Under the Weather 4
    39 King 4
    41 Longest Night II 5
    42 Longest Night III 5
    46 Longest Night IV 5
    47 Longest Night V 5
    50 Longest Night VI 5
    51 Longest Night VII 6
    52 Longest Night VIII 6
    58 Longest Night IX 6
    59 Longest Night X 6
    61 Longest Night XI 7
    62 Longest Night XII 7
    64 Longest Night XIII 7
    68 Longest Night XIV 7
    73 Longest Night XV 8
    74 Summer Day I 8
    75 Summer Day II 8
    77 Waking Up 8
    78 Summer Day III 8
    81 Night of Fate Memorial I 9
    84 Night of Fate Memorial II 9
    87 Night of Fate Memorial III 9
    90 Night of Fate Memorial IV 9
    91 Night of Fate Memorial V 10
    96 Night of Fate Memorial VI 10
    105 Night of Fate Memorial VII 11
    107 Night of Fate Memorial VIII 11
    110 Night of Fate Memorial IX 11
    112 Tea 12
    113 Tea II 12
    123 Tea III 13
    132 Tea IV 14
    136 Autumn Snow I 14
    138 Yin and Yang 14
    146 Silent Tea 15
    152 April Fool's Post 16
    169 Recital 17
    172 Krystalnacht 18
    177 Hunger – Interlude 18
    200 Longest Night Revisited I 20
    204 Longest Night Revisited II 21
    223 Longest Night Revisited III 24
    234 Longest Night Revisited IV 24
    239 Longest Night Revisted V 24
    242 Longest Night Revisited VI 25
    248 DEAD 25
    252 Red and Silver 26
    259 Promised 26
    279 Relations I 28
    296 Relations II 30
    306 Relations III 31
    322 Longest Night: Red and Black I 33
    329 Longest Night: Red and Black II 33
    333 The Spark of Silly 34
    346 Longest Night: Red and Black III 35
    358 Longest Night: Red and Black IV 36
    369 Calm Before the Storm I 37
    394 Calm Before the Storm II 40
    408 Calm Before the Storm III 41
    439 Loli Grail War Special Chapter 1 - Kohaku 44
    489 I, Magus I 49
    500 Calm Before the Storm IV 50
    514 I, Magus II 52
    532 Loli Grail War Special Chapter 2 – Saber 1 54
    557 Night Raid I: Longest Night 56
    558 I, Magus III 56
    580 The Longest Night: Red and Black V 58
    601 I, Magus IV 61
    605 Calm Before the Storm V 61
    634 Finding 64
    733 Climbing the Mountain I 74
    757 Interlude: After Talk I 76
    770 Interlude: After Talk II 77
    774 Climbing the Mountain II 78
    779 Midnight Ride 78
    788 Loli Grail War Special Story 3 - Tohno SHIKI 79
    818 Loli Grail War Special Chapter 4 - Vladislaus Dracula III 82
    859 Testing I 86
    886 Testing II 89
    910 Red Devil’s Musing 91
    935 Loli Grail War Special Story 5 - Emilyasviel von Einzbern 94
    939 Aftermath I 94
    973 Red Versus Blue I 98
    1004 Black on Black I 101
    1012 Super Lame-o Script Style Omake GO!!: 101
    1020 MOAR OMAKE BY IRUn 102
    1035 Everdream Special Chapter 1 104
    1138 Testing III 114
    1149 Testing IV 115
    1156 Black on Black II 116
    1247 The Longest Night: Black and Red VI 125
    1281 Black on Black III 129
    1288 Longest Night: Tempest I 129
    1340 The Longest Night: Tempest II 134
    1356 Longest Night: Tempest III 136
    1364 Explanation of Saber 2 Style 137
    1394 Loli Grail War Special Story 6 - Tohno Akiha 140
    1472 IRUn Omake: Fate/Lolitaraxia* - PART I – Bootleg 148
    1480 Everdream Special Chapter: Rance - The End is the Beginning 148
    1504 Homecoming I 151
    1516 Loli Grail War Special Story 7 - Archerko 152
    1551 Homecoming II 156
    1577 Strange Day I 158
    1597 Strange Day II 160
    1611 Strange Day III 162
    1622 Strange Day Other Side I 163
    1625 IRUn Omake: Fate/Lolitaraxia* - PART II – Heel 163
    1634 Strange Day IV 164
    1665 Strange Day V 167
    1669 Strange Day VI 170

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    To link click the number in the right-hand corner of the post and copy the link. When you do that write this (url= *insert link here*) *insert title* (/url) to create a link to an individual post.

But you have to use [ ] for the url= and /url instead of ( ).
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.

Blog Entries
    Thanks DC! Ahhh... Now then, after having some unpleasant experiences in the Job Quest and a pleasant case of sick (/sarcasm), it looks like it's time to start on that chapter... Shinto it is!

Also, FYI, Sun Wukong didn't do so well in the 4th War. He's basically the only thing Harbinger considers worth fighting that's ever been summoned in his experience (with the exception of Arcueid, but that includes some issues). Goku had an epic battle with 'binger, which more-or-less ended in a draw once he realized exactly what Harbinger really is and retreated. Afterwards the Monkey King ran afoul of the 4th War's Joker and died a horrible death. Though on a side note, that Joker also vanished. Nobody knows what the hell happened to it, except Harbinger, and he's not talking. That thing basically one-shot'd Sun Wukong and then went AWOL.

It's an ominous mystery even Rance has never been able to solve... > MWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

I suppose I should explain that it's part of the larger plot of the Everdream Setting, and not exactly relevant in the Loli Grail War, though.
    Asha Records
    Fuyuki - Winter Cleaning

A Mystery called Schrödinger, heh it's a possibilityas he basically oneshotted 'Alucard' with major damage to soul capabilities
    Last edited by Darthcourt; April 30th, 2012 at 07:12 AM.

Blog Entries
    Strange Day VII

“Muuuuuuu… You shouldn’t have done that to Nii-san.”
    “It’s fine. Besides, she’d just be in the way right now.”
    “It was mean.”
    “Pffft… She’ll get used to it. We used to do that kind of thing to each other a lot. Shinji would find some way to a annoy everyone, and then we’d find some way to mess with him. It usually fell to either me, or your sister.”
    “…”
    “Don’t look so unhappy. He’ll toughen up for it. ThoughI guess I do have to admit… For him, that was pretty nice.”
    “Eh? What do you mean?”
    “You used to love ‘dress-up’ you know. But he always hated it when that happened to him. I wonder… Just why did he say that?”
    “Nii-san… hates that?” If that was true, then what would make her agree to it? Maybe… Had Archer, her Archer, done something to her while they had been out? Or maybe it was something else? Shinji had been acting strange since the summoning, but she hadn’t had much of a chance to talk to him. Maybe it was something Avenger had done? Could it have been… Could it have been the worms?
    “Ummm… Archer?”
    “Hmm?”
    “In your time… Did Nii-san… Did he ever gain our family’s… Crest?”
    “The worms, you mean?” So… She really did know about that.
    “Not that I know of. I know he apprenticed under Medea for a few years and picked up Divine Words, and then somehow learned Unified Language… Heh. Despite what I told him, he was actually pretty strong. He even became a lecturer at the Clock Tower. But if you feed that guy’s ego, he never shuts up, so…”
    “He… He did what?” Medea!?!As in the Medea!?! And beyond that, was Unified Language even real?
    “Ah, yeah. I guess it’s a little hard to believe. I hate to admit it, but he’s got a lot of talent.” Archer sighed, her shoulders slumping slightly. “That guy can do almost anything he puts his mind to. So long as it’s not Thaumaturgy, anyway. The real problem is that personality of his…”
    “Nii-san’s not that bad.” He really wasn’t. He just wasn’t honest, not with himself, and not with others. And… And he had been alone for so long. Lost for so long. It wasn’t his fault that he was like that.
    “It’s not that he’s ‘not that bad,’ Sakura-chan, it’s that you’re too nice.”

“Muuu… But… You said he studied under Medea? Did you mean the Medea? From the Argonauts?”
    “Yeah. She was the Caster in my war. She made a Temple on Ryuudouji and moved in permanently after the war. It’s kind of sweet, really. She wound up marrying her Master~<3” No, how was that even possible? Servants should naturally disappear after a War. It would be impossible for a normal human being to support a familiar of that level without the Grail aiding them.
    “Is it really possible for a Servant to stay behind, after the war?” She was thinking of her own Archer as she said it.
    “Ehhhh… Not… Not normally, no. It might be possible for someone like Rin, or you if you didn’t have those worms, and definitely for me, but most people couldn’t hope to manage something like that. But~ There areways around that. If you can produce a living body, and not just a Class Vessel, you can keep a Servant around for as long as the body lasts. At least, so long as you can trick the Root into thinking it’s a separate being. I don’t know many people with enough skill in Alchemy to do that, but it’s within my ability, and I know Rance can do it, too. The real key is in fooling the Root. Servants are dead, even if not in the era their summoned, so the Akasha will view them being alive and moving around as a Paradox, and try to crush them. That’s why they need both a constant source of Prana, and a contract to anchor them. But, if you can convince the Root that the person in question is a different body, a different “person” that just happens to be identical to a dead person, well then…” Archer spoke with a mischievious grin, her eyes lighting up like she knew some secret trick no one else did. Which, in a sense, was probably exactly the situation.
    “So then, I hear you have an Archer Class Servant, too.”
    “Ah? Umm… Yes.”
    “That’s different. Last time, it was a Rider. Medusa, actually.” Medusa? No, wait. She did remember… Her grandfather had acquired a Catalyst from somewhere in the Mediterranian, some kind of mirror. But… It had gone missing over a week ago, and they hadn’t had time to gather another Catalyst. Knowing what she did about the summoning process, she realized that it should have made the summoning impossible. But Zouken had asked them to try it anyway. Something about it being a disgrace to not at least put forth an attempt. Honestly, she suspected he’d just planned on using it as an excuse to give her a particularly difficult “lesson.”
    “I suppose I shouldn’t be surprised, though. Shirou should have summoned a Saber, after all. So, what did you do to get a repeat Servant?”
    “I-I don’t know. I didn’t even think the ritual would work. Our Catalyst went missing.” Why? I didn’t trust this Servant, and yet why? Why am I telling her all this? Why am I sitting here with her? I feel like I’ve known her a long time, and yet… She didn’t understand this. Maybe she was just too trusting, but something about this girl put her at ease, now that they’d started talking. It felt… Natural, somehow. Like there was some sort of connection between them.

Aftera ll, I love him, too.

Was that it? Those feelings, they had seemed genuine. But didn’t that make them competition, if it was true? Or… Or was it what she’d said? Sharing. Could that even work?

Or perhaps it was what she’d said, that they were both Holy Grails? Did that give them some sort of kinship?

Or maybe it was just true? Maybe they really had been friends in this girl’s past. And here she was, acting just the same now as then.

She didn’t know what to think. But the feelings that had stirred within her were put at ease by this girl.

“Huh? That’s weird. Normally, that shouldn’t be possible then. So… Maybe it’s not as simple as I thought…”
    “What do you mean?”
    “I figured there was just some sort of minor error, but… Shirou doesn’t really have a Catalyst for me, so much as he is a Catalyst for me. Normally, though, that kind of thing doesn’t work. Otherwise, he’d have ended up with that snarky guy. And I’ve confirmed that the Catalyst for King Arthur is still in his possession. But if you summoned another Archer without even having a Catalyst in the first place… Something’s really wrong here.”
    “Do you have any idea what? Is it something that might hurt Sempai!?!” She could hear the pitch of her voice rising.
    “Calm down, calm down. I don’t really know, but so far, I haven’t noticed much of anything that suggests the situation is dangerous. At least, not any more than a Grail War should be.” She stuck out her tongue, a silly expression that seemed out of place.
    The Servant sighed again. “There’s not anything we can do about it now, anyway. I can probably check a few things, and maybe see if I can find Rance. He might know something, but…”
    “Rance… That’s the second time you’ve said that name. Do you mean Rance-kun, in my class?”
    “Hmm? Oh yeah, that’s right! It’s been so long, I forgot he was in your class! If you could get a hold of him, that’d be great! Just tell him that someone who helped ‘make his dream real’ wants to see him. If we’re lucky, that’ll send him running!” Just what kind of person was Rance-kun? She’d almost never spoken to him. He kept to himself. Actually, they were similar in that regard. She’d have to ask him at sch…
    “Oh! School! I’ll be late!”
    “Ah! But you haven’t even heard my plan yet! At least stay that long! And besides, with the way things are going, Shirou will be late, too, so it won’t matter!”
    “Eh?”
    “Think about it, if you stay… We can spend the whole day with him~<3 Just tell the school he got sick or something, and you had to take care of him. All. Day. Long~<3” The giggle that followed those final words was both expectant and almost malicious. She could feel her face flushing, heating, as she thought about the implications.
    “I-I couldn’t… I'm just a filthy girl… He’d never want me. He… He deserves so much better than…”
    “You know, none of that ever stopped him before. I did say you were one of his favorites, right?”
    “Uuehhhhh!?!”
    “Besides, there’s something to be said about having an experienced partner, you know.”

She didn’t think she could become redder, but she just had. She felt like her face was on fire.

“So… About that plan~”
    However, just as she was about to explain, she looked up.
    “Ah! They’re here. All of them! Wow… Just, stay quiet in here, okay? Don’t let anyone see or hear you, and you’ll be fine.” She got up to leave, but turned back at the last second.
    “Oh, and about that plan… When the time comes, we’ll just wing it, okay? Just follow your instincts!”
    “B-but!” But the Servant was already gone.
    Just what did that girl intend to do? And why… Why was she suddenly feeling so nervous?
    Last edited by Twelveseal; October 4th, 2012 at 06:26 PM.
    Asha Records
    Fuyuki - Winter Cleaning

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    It may be crack, but at least you can take heart in that the crack is a cut above the rest.

Jeez Future-Illya, your Grail War certainly was a pocketful of insanity, wasn't it. Furthermore, I approve of these new developments and how they can liven things up - what with scheming Archerko and her potential-partner-in-crime Sakura.

Oh, and you weren't kidding about VBulletin abusing your posts. I can still see the slight bruising from the trauma.
    Last edited by ItsaRandomUsername; October 4th, 2012 at 06:44 PM.

Blog Entries
    Lol. Her Grail war is a specific event in the Everdream called "Realization of a Dream." It may become a fic one day, or it may be merely alluded.

Anyway, sorry for the long wait on the post. Between mess involving me trying to get a stable job, the death of my grandfather, the apparent squick of the sex scenes in this fic, the impact it has on my reputation on the net and the possible legal worries involved, and my overwhelming hatred of vbulletin butchering my posts, I have been holding back on writing in this thing.
    As such, I need to write the next chapter.
    Asha Records
    Fuyuki - Winter Cleaning

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    The format has been butchered, but it is still good to see that this lives.

And who cares about reputation?
    Everything I say is a lie.
    LIKE A KING

Quote Originally Posted by Komrade Kwestions View Post
    "It's not gay, it's magecraft!"

Blog Entries
    Lol. Perhaps, perhaps.
    But when I am known on unrelated sites for my 'ever infamous' fic, I have to worry.
    Asha Records
    Fuyuki - Winter Cleaning

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Multiple net aliases. Interwebz Dissociative Identity Disorder and none of the masses'll be the wiser.

I'm glad to see this updated again after so long.