Page 416 of 417 FirstFirst ... 316366406411414415416417 LastLast
Results 8,301 to 8,320 of 8338

Thread: Fate/Prototype

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Proto Gil as Gil the adventurer

And Proto-Perseus.Proto Cu & Proto Gil is different characters, not the same like in F/SN world. They even has different seiyuu!

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Ah no, we don't really know much about normal Perseus.

blah blah ataraxia, yes but Fate has made updates and improvements to those early cameo designs before (Merlin, Jason, Fionn etc)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    If we're getting another time in Gilgamesh's life, I want a Berserker with the gimmick Mad Enhancement of believing that he's still stuck in the Netherworld to this day, to represent what Gil said about spending decades in the Netherworlds lost and scared, eating dirt and throwing all away all of his pride out of sheer desperation to survive.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    If we're getting another time in Gilgamesh's life, I want a Berserker with the gimmick Mad Enhancement of believing that he's still stuck in the Netherworld to this day, to represent what Gil said about spending decades in the Netherworlds lost and scared, eating dirt and throwing all away all of his pride out of sheer desperation to survive.
    My interest has been sparked. Give me peak suffering Gil typemoon!

Mesopotamia's King Gilgamesh_maximaster's Avatar
    Mesopotamia's Throne(Viņa del mar, chile)
    Anyone here know if the translation of the novel will continue, if Phoenix Rising will end the second volume?
    I want to read the complete novel and not oly sumaries TT.TT
    thanks beforehand

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle PhoenixRising's Avatar
    I've translated the short stories from Drama CD 4. They are up in the translation forum.
    Please enjoy!

Hi, everyone!

I've translated the short stories from Drama CD 5's bonus novel. They are up in the translation forum.
    So please enjoy!

We Want to Protect that Head OverMaster's Avatar
    Thank you!

Proto parseus really looks like a really decent guy. Didn't gave the feel of "successful shinji" as rider described

Proto Perseus has been retconned, the one Medusa talks about is a different one.
    Damnit, I liked him.

Other than the Kirei analogue and the Rin analogue (Manaka has no real Stay Night counterpart, even though parallels to both Illya and Sakura exist), Prototype characters seem to be less screwed in the head than their Stay timeline counterparts. That must be why they were left behind.

Personally, I'd rather have seen more of this universe than, say, EXTRA's, but then I've never connected with Moon Cell as a setting. It's so far out I can't identify with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Takashi View Post
    Proto parseus really looks like a really decent guy. Didn't gave the feel of "successful shinji" as rider described
    At this point I'm honestly thinking they're going to make HA!Perseus completely separate from Proto!Perseus in the same vein as Arthur/Artoria and Gil.

Or he'll come out in FGO with lines that make it obvious Medusa is to bias to be considered a opinion. See Jason pre-release and post-Atlantis

Heck unlike Jason, the only problem people have witb Perseus is Medusa's Successful Shinji line. No one ever mentions the mountain of corpses he sits on in Proto ova and nobody cared about that mage clan he killed cuz mages are evul.
    Last edited by madarra; September 17th, 2020 at 11:57 PM.

Plot twist- the Prototype universe version of Medusa was actually the Lancer Medusa from the First Order movie. So in Proto their relationship is much more archetypical than in Stay Night.

Proto parseus wouldn't really be parseus in HA. Parseus was fooled by gods and others in stay night world and was a scardy cat as the story was told in his POV. Proto parseus really looks a bro and no qualms about such corpses unlike stay night

- - - Updated - - -

Arash and Ozzy may be the few which is unchanged in fgo as well as proto. Can't wait for LB 6 which gives massive vibes that proto servants will be included in it

Hi, everyone!

Part 1 of Act 3 of the Best Friends Arc is now up in the translation forums. Part Two will be up later today.
    So please enjoy!

Edit: Part Two is now up
    Last edited by PhoenixRising; September 30th, 2020 at 01:07 AM.

Hi everyone!

I've done a timeline for Fate/Prototype: Fragments of Sky Silver. It covers most of the events on the Drama CDs and bonus novels and what tracks on the drama CDs they relate to.
    I haven't added the stuff from the novels yet, since it covers most of it. But I will add stuff if there are scenes missing. It is located in Google Docs and is set to view only.

Additionally, most of the times of day are rough estimations and are either based on the images from the novels or the drama CDs themselves.

Here is the link:
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    Last edited by PhoenixRising; October 1st, 2020 at 10:29 AM.

Holy shit I needed this thank you

わたりもの The Wanderer JusticeAmongSwords's Avatar
    Neat! The order of events is somewhat confusing, yes(Not as as confusing as KnK Part 5 movie but still). Thanks.