Page 11 of 188 FirstFirst ... 6910111213162161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Create your own Modern Fiction Servants

Quote Originally Posted by Kotonorris View Post
    Perhaps even in english we can use the "dauphin" therme, as we COULD use "Saber" in the brazilian dub (damn, they turned CASTER in "Castor", the portuguese spelling of BEAVER).
    Hey, its better than in spanish. For how good the voices and the acting is, the translations sometimes... They literally said Seiba in the dubbing, instead of Seiber (that would be how a spanish speaker would say Saber), and they used Casta instead of Caster (Casta is the spanish spelling of Breed)

And IIRC, they also used Lanza (the spanish of spear, or Lance) instead of Lancer.

At least they dubbed right Archer (archer), Rider (raider) and Berserker (berserker).

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by shiningphoenix View Post
    Rin: "I wanted Saber..."
    Archer: "What? But Archers are all insanely OP, it's like a rule or something, why would you think Sabers were better?"
    Rin: "Sabers are more molestable..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilantia View Post
    AC!Rin. Fixing problems one moan at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage of Eyes View Post
    Denizens of another dimension, meet Rin Tohsaka, Tsundere of Mass Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    I dont even know what Lunatique is. I assume it's terrible for the sake of argument.

In Brazil, everybody's hands are burning red.
    Rider = MÍSTICA (mystic)
    Berserker = VIKING (don't need translation)
    Caster = CASTOR (beaver)
    Saber = SABRE (indeed, saber, but somewhat is funny to see shirou calling for a sword)
    Lancer = Lanceiro (indeed, lancer)
    Assassin = Assassino (fine)
    Archer = Arqueiro (fine too... hey, what, shiki?)

but the pronounces where terrible too, like
    Shirou sounds like "tiro" in de PT-BR dub, "shot"
    Illya sounds like "Ilha", "island".
    And here they pronounce like Sakuura.

also, was lol to see "attack of the swallow" and "FEEL THE EXCALIBUR".

The Royal Chancellor of Avalon Keyne's Avatar
    Saber = SABRE (indeed, saber, but somewhat is funny to see shirou calling for a sword)
    Don't worry, food's already abused the poor sabres enough.

Okay, I withdraw my complains, the spanish version is awesome. At least by comparison.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by shiningphoenix View Post
    Rin: "I wanted Saber..."
    Archer: "What? But Archers are all insanely OP, it's like a rule or something, why would you think Sabers were better?"
    Rin: "Sabers are more molestable..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilantia View Post
    AC!Rin. Fixing problems one moan at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage of Eyes View Post
    Denizens of another dimension, meet Rin Tohsaka, Tsundere of Mass Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    I dont even know what Lunatique is. I assume it's terrible for the sake of argument.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonorris View Post
    "FEEL THE EXCALIBUR".
    We need to make this a meme somehow.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    It sounds like the slogan for an energy drink.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Indeed.

Or someone demanding you to feel them up.
    Everything I say is a lie.
    LIKE A KING

Quote Originally Posted by Komrade Kwestions View Post
    "It's not gay, it's magecraft!"

Blog Entries
    Uh...

I'll go with the energy drink idea.

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Rider = MÍSTICA (mystic)
    Lol.
    Berserker = VIKING (don't need translation)
    LOL.
    Caster = CASTOR (beaver)
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Alulim View Post
    Or someone demanding you to feel them up.
    That was my first reaction to that. "FEEL THE EXCALIBUR... IN MY PANTS!" I didn't want to be the one to bring it back up, though. Theo, you do a whole lot of image editing, right? Could we get a demotivator or something?

Or maybe something Merlin'd!Saber might say to Shirou.

Or maybe something Merlin'd!Saber might say to Shirou.
    So ooc it hurts. D:

Oh, you know you want it. Who cares about characterization? >:3 [/jk]

I already assume that any fic involving a futa!Saber is already crack or otherwise dysfunctional. At that point, I don't really mind a little more. Especially because the only time she'd be likely to even be able to say that is post-UBW if she sticks around. It's not like Rin would mind...

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Has that ever been done anyway?
    LIKE A KING

Quote Originally Posted by Alulim View Post
    Has that ever been done anyway?
    Nope.

Blog Entries
    I will just leave this here.

Class: Saver (Saber, Ruler)
    True Name: Jehanne d’Arc
    Alignment: Lawful Good

STR: C END: C AGI: B MGI: B LCK: A NP: C

CLASS SKILLS

Aura of the Messiah: A
    The ability to support others through just one’s presence alone. Improves the moral and provides bonus modifiers to the rolls of all allies within a 1km radius. Furthermore, at A-Rank resistance against mental interference is also provided.

PERSONAL SKILLS

Divine Order: EX
    The ability given to a person entrusted with a mission from heavens. When facing an obstacle beyond one’s capacity, one can draw support from a higher power. Temporary boost of specs to match one’s level with that of the opponent.

Mystic Eyes: A-
    Mystic Eyes of Revelation (Apocalypsis). Sees the most favorable procedure to reach a determined future. Not future prediction, but actually to determinate the future through one’s own will, future measurement. Activation condition is that the user must be present at the location where the events will take place. An ability possessed by many saints in the past, Jehanne is a special case in which this was not something she originally had. Rather, this is yet another power that God granted her, thus the only future that she can “see” is the one related to the fulfillment of her mission.

Protection of the Faith: B+
    A Skill possessed only by those who have sacrificed themselves for a religious view. Despite being a form of Divine Protection, it is not a blessing from a higher existence. It is only the absoluteness of one’s body and soul, which is born from faith… but if it is too high, it causes abnormalities in the personality.

NOBLE PHANTASM

Fierbois – Protector of the Realm
    The sword of heavens. The holy sword found at the church of St. Catherine de Fierbois. A beautiful long sword decorated with five crosses throughout its whole extension. Legend goes that it once belonged to a certain warlord who repelled an invading Muslim army from Europe.

A weapon that emphasizes the trait of “durability”, its power as a Noble Phantasm is to Rank Up END and provide bonus modifiers to all defensive values while equipped. Furthermore, as the embodiment of the “defense of France” mission, its divine protection can be extended to others so long their actions are regarded as “fighting for the sake of France.”

The idea here is that, as a Heroic Spirit, Jehanne has two different facet: one as a military commander and one as a saint. As Saber and Ruler, her military side is more blatant, but as a Saver her side as a Saint receives more emphasis. Thus, not only her parameters, but even her skills and Noble Phantasm should be different.

The World Is My Stage dragon20990's Avatar
    NAME: Honda Tadakatsu

CLASS: Rider

DESCRIPTION: Japanese Samurai who rode under the flag of Tokugawa during the sengoku era. Praised to be the ideal samurai by enemy and ally alike. In over 100 battles he has never been wounded and has never lost a fight. He was a warrior with no equal, proven by winning every single one of our duels.

ALIGNMENT: lawful good

STRENGTH: A++
    MANA: C
    ENDURANCE: A+
    AGILITY: D
    LUCK: A

CLASS SKILLS:

RIDING: A
    MAGICAL RESISTANCE: A

PERSONAL SKILLS:

CHARISMA: B
    MILITARY TACTICS: C
    LOYALTY: A++

NOBLE PHANTASMS:

ANTI-ARMY NOBLE PHANTASM: Mikuniguro (horse) A++ - Famous steed of Tadakatsu Honda. Has been with Tadakatsu in all conflicts including one where they were outnumbered 60 to 1. As long as he is not dismounted, he will take no damage.

Spear: Tonbo -Giri (spear called dragonfly cutter) A - One of the three great spears of Japan. It is said a dragonfly split in half by simply landing on it. The spear's sharpness cuts through all defenses A rank or lower.

Dependent Action: If a command seal is used on Tadakatsu Honda, All of hist stats will boost 2 levels in order to compleate the command.

Blog Entries
    FUCK YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    says the hater, you keep on hating, i'll be around ignoring your invalid, incorrect opinion.
    [18:00] Spinach: Because I don't like Saber's personality but boy oh boy does she make my dick turn to diamonds when I see her getting tentacled.
    [18:01] Leo: feeling superior to EU makes me hard
    [16:16] <Bloble> Drakengard? Is that a rhythm game?

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Revy's Avatar
    I didn't finish them, but since I wrote them, I'll share.

Soma Cruz (Archer)

Strength: C+ Mana: A+
    Endurance: C+ Luck: C+
    Agility: C+ Noble Phantasm: ?

Class Skills

• Independent Action (A-)
      • Ability which allows independent movement even after the Master’s magical energy supply has been cut off. At this rank, Archer does not require the energy of a master, instead being able to rely on the energy of the souls stored within him. However, combat which requires the use of magical energy will deplete his strength.

• Magic Resistance (B+)
      • Nullifies all magic that requires less than three verses. Cannot block large scale magic such as great magic and ritual magic. Can be further augmented by Archer’s spirits. Sacraments of the church are still effective however.

Personal Skills

• Power of Dominance (EX)
      • The power of the Dark Lord, Dracula, to absorb and utilize the souls of the many creatures he defeats. Being the reincarnation of Dracula himself, Archer also possesses this ability.

• Monstrous Strength (C)
      • An ability possessed by monsters and beasts. It temporarily raises strength parameter by one for a time limit determined by the rank. The longer Archer uses this ability, the more he turns into the Dark Lord, Dracula.

Noble Phantasms

• Claimh Solais, Shining Blade of Lost Legend (B)
    • Shadow Aria, Phantasmal Demon Forge (E~A)

Lightning (Rider)

Strength: B Mana: B
    Endurance: C Luck: C
    Agility: C Noble Phantasm: A++

Class Skills

• Riding (A)
      • The ability to ride beasts and vehicles. At this rank, one can ride even demonic and holy creatures, if they are beasts. This, however, does not include dragons.

• Magic Resistance (C)
      • Nullifies all magic that requires less than two verses. Cannot block large scale magic such as great magic and ritual magic.

Personal Skills

• Arcane Arts (B)
      • Magical arts born from a foreign world. Due to the unique method in which these arts are invoked, conventional means of magic resistance are less effective when defending against these spells. Any magical resistance which meets these spells are reduced by one rank while damage is being dealt.

• Eye of Mind: True (B)
      • The calm analysis of battle conditions even in the heat of battle. At this rank, even if there is a one percent chance of victory, the servant is still able to devise a plan to exploit it.

Noble Phantasms

• Blazefire Saber (C-)
    • Zantetsuken (B+)
    • Odin, Eidolon of Thunder (A++)

Soifon (Assassin)

Strength: B Mana: B
    Endurance: C Luck: C
    Agility: A+ Noble Phantasm: B+

Class Skills

• Presence Concealment (B)
      • The ability to conceal one’s presence as a Servant. Suitable for spying. At this rank, the servant cannot be tracked by normal methods and lower-level spells. The rank of this skill drops significantly when engaging in direct combat.

Personal Skills

• Vitrification (B)
      • A serene state of mind. A mental protection that nullifies mental interference. By limiting one’s fighting spirit; one can effectively conceal their presence to most beings. In combination with Presence Concealment, this ability makes Assassin extremely difficult to detect.

• Kido Arts (A+)
      • The ability to utilize the spiritual arts known throughout the Soul Society. At this rank, Assassin can utilize a wide range of powerful kido arts without the need for a chant. Additionally, Assassin is only one of two individuals capable of using Shunko, an advance form of kido which greatly increases one’s abilities.

• Shunpo (A+)
      • The ability to move over a great distance at a high-speed, using only a single step. At this rank, Assassin is noted as being a Shunpo Expert and can perform multiple steps in succession without tiring.

Noble Phantasms

• Suzumebachi, Hornet of Stinging Death (B)
    • Jakuhou Raikouben, Hornet of Striking Thunder (B+)

· Kratos (Berserker)

Strength: A++ Mana: D
    Endurance: A+ Luck: D
    Agility: B+ Noble Phantasm: A

Class Skills

• Mad Enhancement (B)
      • Increases a servant’s parameters in exchange for their sanity. At this rank, all parameters are increased by one rank. The servant on the other hand loses the most of their sanity, only being able to understand a few words.

Personal Skills

• Bravery (A)
      • The ability to cancel mental interference such as pressure, confusion, and suggestion. At this rank, the servant is immune to all kinds of mental interference including distractions and emotions. Furthermore, there is a chance that the servant’s battle ability will increase when fighting a strong opponent.

• Battle Continuation (A)
      • Strength of vitality for predicaments. At this rank, it is possible to fight even with deadly injuries. The servant can remain alive so long as a decisively fatal wound is not received.

• Eternal Arms Mastership (C-)
      • Mastership of combats arts unrivalled in one’s era. At this rank one can make use of their full fighting ability even if under mental influences. The rank of this ability is only hurt due to Berserker’s natural, deep-seeded rage preventing perfect merging of mind and body.

• Divinity (E)
      • The level of divinity one possesses. As the son of Zeus, Kratos’s original rank is A; however, his rank dropped severely due to being stripped of his powers and his ruthless slaying of the gods on Mount Olympus.

Noble Phantasms

• God Slayer, Rage of the Spartans (A)
    • Blades of Athena, Chains of Redemption (B+)

· Dante (Saber)

Strength: A+ Mana: B
    Endurance: A Luck: D
    Agility: A+ Noble Phantasm: EX

Class Skills

• Riding (A)
      • The ability to ride things. At this rank, one can ride even demonic and holy creatures, if they are beasts. This, however, does not include dragons.

• Magic Resistance (B)
      • Nullifies all magic that requires less than three verses. Cannot block large scale magic such as great magic and ritual magic.

Personal Skills

• Demonic Lineage (A)
      • The measure of one’s demonic blood. As the son of the Dark Knight, Sparda, Saber possesses abilities which place him far beyond a mere human. These abilities include the use of magic-like powers and high-speed healing.

Noble Phantasms

• Rebellion, Demonic Sword of Blood and Revolt (C)
    • Devil Trigger, Aegis of Demonic Blood(B+)
    • Devil Arms, Arsenal of Hellish Conquest (EX)

· Uchiha Sasuke (Caster)

Strength: C+ Mana: B
    Endurance: D Luck: E
    Agility: A Noble Phantasm: A+

Class Skills

• Territory Creation (D)
      • The ability to create a territory which amplifies one’s abilities as a magus. As Caster himself is not a magus, creation of a workshop is impossible. On the other hand, creation of a “field” which is advantageous to him is still possible.

Personal Skills

• Presence Concealment (B)
      • The ability to conceal one’s presence as a Servant. Suitable for spying. At this rank, the servant cannot be tracked by normal methods and lower-level spells. The rank of this skill drops significantly when engaging in direct combat.

• Ninjutsu (A)
      • One’s ability as a ninja. At this rank, Caster has ascended to the highest ranks of power and can utilize even high level techniques near effortlessly.

• Sharingan (B++)
      • A unique, ocular technique which awakens in those of the Uchiha. It is a powerful eye technique which grants the user an array of special powers, ranging from clairvoyance to unleashing powerful techniques.

Noble Phantasms

• Kusanagi no Tsurugi, The Grass Cutter Blade (C)
    • Amaterasu, Black Flame of Heavenly Illumination (A)
    • Tsukuyomi, World of the Moon Reader (A+)
    • Susano’o, Champion of the Tempest (A+)

| Official Member of SABR |Part-Time Critic | Fanfiction Support |

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Interesting, like what you did with them.
    LIKE A KING

Whew! About to slip down. VelspertheCat's Avatar
    Does Sasuke power up when dipped in Angra Mainyu's mud? Will he show us his hatred? Or will he unlock Balancing Sasuke modo?
    Spoiler:
    Is it pimping myself out if it's hidden?
    Index of Stories, Conceptual Writing, and Scenes