Page 180 of 188 FirstFirst ... 80130170175178179180181182185 ... LastLast
Results 3,581 to 3,600 of 3745

Thread: Create your own Modern Fiction Servants

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zikari8 View Post
    Why?
    You're clearly not familiar with OverMaster's work

Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    So, it is in fact a separate skill? What is it called? Need to know for my own sheet.
    So far as I can find, it hasn't actually been named yet, despite there being several Servants - mostly in GO - who should have some version of it. Personally this causes me to suspect Nasu has some THING he's going to do with it, but that's neither here nor there.
    Last edited by AkaiNeko; January 27th, 2019 at 02:37 AM.

We Want to Protect that Head OverMaster's Avatar
    Lancer.

Alignment: Neutral Good (used to be Lawful Neutral earlier in life.)

Attribute: Earth.

Origin: Scotland, Late 19th Century.

Likes: Money, Prestige, Money, his three youngest nephews, Outsmarting Others, Money, Glitering Goldie, Money.

Dislikes: Business Rivals, Thieves, his lazier nephews, Poverty.

Natural Enemy: Gilgamesh.

Parameters:

Strenght: C.

Endurance: B.

Agility: C.

Mana: B.

Luck: A.

Noble Phantasm: C.

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance (D): Lancer was said to have gained a powerful aura of good fortune from the possesion of his Number One Lucky Dime, the first coin he ever earned in his first days as a shoeshine boy. However, Lancer himself would argue there was nothing supernatural about his fortune's origins, and would say it was all the result of his own hard work and business acumen. Others have theorized it was Lancer's obsessive drive to make his millions that fetishized his Dime to the point of making it a powerful empathic talisman. Whatever the reason, crystallization of his legend has cemented the Dime's status as a magical amulet, and the reason of Lancer's Magic Resistance.

The Dime has also made him unusually high in the Luck parameter for a Lancer.

Mad Enhancement (D): While not a Berserker, Lancer was known for entering destructive fits of rage comparable to those of his sister and his most famous nephew, whenever he was separated from his money. While in this state, Lancer was unfeeling to pain and able to take on large amounts of enemies at once. This Skill can only be triggered through two Command Seals or taking Lancer's treasure away from him, since usually he would take great pride on his rationality.

Personal Skills:

Pioneer of the Stars (A):
    In his never ending quest for wealth, influence and adventure, Lancer would undertake several enterprises that would develop, not only his personal empire, but the progress of duck civilization as a whole. Lancer even went to outer space and dealt with alien cultures more than once.

Lancer also traveled between worlds for a time during the crisis of the Kingdom Hearts, making another fortune for himself by selling sea-salt icecream.

Cane Fu (C): Lancer's usage of a not so simple wooden walking stick as a weapon was skilled enough as to qualify him as a polearm using warrior, hence his inclusion in this Class. Lancer could, despite his advance age, use this cane to hop around like a jumping stick, and this way he was able of covering great distances. The cane also can shoot laser beams, an addition placed into it by Scrooge's genius employee Gyro Gearloose.

Golden Rule (A+): Lancer was fairly known as 'The Richest Duck in the World', a potentate with companies all across the world, and enough money as to use a gigantic building in his home city of Duckburg, Calisota, as a mere deposit for spare change to swim in for fun. Money was never an issue, since he had more than enough of it to last him several lives over. However, Lancer's... extremely frugal and saving... nature means he will not part ways with any money, no matter how small the sum, as long as he can help it, lowering the Skill from the EX he would have otherwise. This drop in rank is not steep because Lancer could, however, usually get whatever he wished without spending money, one way or another.

Dragon Riding (E): Lancer once rode a runaway mystical gold dragon above the streets of Duckburg, earning him this Skill. However, as he could not steer the beast too accurately, the Skill's rank is very low. Otherwise, Lancer doesn't have the Riding skill, as he always depended on chaffeurs and pilots past his youth years (see also- Rider Launchpad Mc Quack.)

Noble Phantasm:

The Life and Times of Scrooge Mc Duck (E-A):
    Lancer invests a certain amount of his personal fortune, once calculated to rank one multiplujillion, nine obsquatumatillion, six hundred twenty-three dollars and sixty-two cents, into striking at the enemy. The results of this barrage, technically comparable to Gilgamesh's Gate of Babylon, can include everything from Gyro Gearloose's army of lethal robots to every and all security measures in Scrooge's Money Bin, an arsenal of deadly traps and devices. Lancer also is able of literally burying his adversaries under mountains of gold and treasure, suffocating them to death. However, as Lancer is extremely reluctant to use his resources this way, the Noble Phantasm will rarely be used, and if he ever does, he'll need an extremely dangerous situation, like a confrontation against Goetia, to unleash it beyond a D Rank.

Summon: "How you do, kid, I'm Lancer, but you can call me Mr. Mc Duck. How much will you be paying? My services aren't cheap..."

Beginning of Battle: "Let's make this quick and cheap!"

Victory: "A fool and their money will soon be separated. Example... YOU!"

"Well, that was a waste of me time! And time is money, you know!"

"Do you have five dollars I could borrow?"

Defeat: "Bless me bagpipes!"

"Curse you and your spending ways!"

Defeat by Noble Phantasm: "Bury me in the cheapest box...!"

Noble Phantasm Activation: "I made my fortune by being smarter than the smarties and tougher than the toughies! Want to see? Take a quick look! But you'll have to repay me with interests!"

Dialogue Samples:

“All the treasures in the world, huh... Well, maybe those in the human world! What if we compare fortunes, would you like that, Boy?” (When you have Archer Gilgamesh or Kid Gilgamesh.)

"A sailor? Oh, maybe you should take me nephew Donald for your crew. Make him work hard and on a short pay, that's what the lad needs..." (When you have Rider Blackbeard or Rider Drake.)

Birthday: "Happy Birthday, kid! As your gift, here's an invitation to me next birthday party! Make sure to bring something nice, will you?"

Event: "Oh ho ho! A business chance! Let's go, kid, there might be some of those quartzes to be earned there...!"

Holy Grail: "Wishing for another fortune? Of course not! I don't believe in shortcuts, Kid! But, this sure would look nice in one of my museums, heh heh..."
    Last edited by OverMaster; January 27th, 2019 at 10:08 PM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Scrooge Mc Duck: I'm aware this is a joke sheet, but Magic Resistance at rank A for a glorified good luck charm that (as you've written it) doesn't even have any anecdotes of directly repelling magic seems a bit much. Personally, I'd make the Number One Lucky Dime a second NP that (based on his belief he earned his fortunes through nothing but hard work) nullifies any luck and destiny interference around Scrooge, creating a zone where success depends on nothing but one's hard work and determination.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    So is Pioneer of the Stars only for people who actually pushed boundaries/advanced humankind in new directions, or does it apply to super visionary people in general?
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

We Want to Protect that Head OverMaster's Avatar
    I lowered the Rank (A had been a typo, actually, thanks for making me look), but it's too late and I'm too sleepy already to change anything else, sorry. I'll see what can I do tomorrow.

So is Pioneer of the Stars only for people who actually pushed boundaries/advanced humankind in new directions, or does it apply to super visionary people in general?
    You need to have a body of feats to back the Skill up, I believe.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The clue is in the name, you have to have actually been a Pioneer to get the Skill. It's all well and good to be a visionary, but if you didn't actually do anything impact full then it all amounts to nothing really.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    The clue is in the name, you have to have actually been a Pioneer to get the Skill. It's all well and good to be a visionary, but if you didn't actually do anything impact full then it all amounts to nothing really.
    I remember Funderful used Pioneer Of The Stars (False) for his Xu Fu Servant, reflecting how he dedicated his whole life to creating a perfect elixir of immortality but only succeeded in making an incomplete imitation. Something like that could work, depending on what exactly Gau has in mind.

If you guys know anything about Fire Emblem Path of Radiance, I was thinking of giving my Rider Ashnard the skill, or some twisted version of it, because he wanted to remake the world by awakening the "Dark God" inside the Fire Emblem to flood it, leaving only the strong to rule and survive. He died before that could happen, but the war he started set into motion events that would awaken Ashera and make her attempt to purge the world and remake it to be "better", so he sort of won even after death? It was just a thought, and it likely won't work, so...
    Last edited by SirGauoftheSquareTable; January 27th, 2019 at 11:26 PM.
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Blog Entries
    If you guys know anything about Fire Emblem Path of Radiance, I was thinking of giving my Rider Ashnard the skill, or some twisted version of it, because he wanted to remake the world by awakening the "Dark God" inside the Fire Emblem to flood it, leaving only the strong to rule and survive. He died before that could happen, but the war he started set into motion events that would awaken Ashera and make her attempt to purge the world and remake it to be "better", so he sort of won even after death? It was just a thought, and it likely won't work, so...
    I guess a false variant could work then. But I don't know if it's really necessary, because "I'll destroy the world and REMAKE IT ANEW! BWAHAHAHAA!!!" style schemes are common as dirt amongst supervillains, and I doubt every one of them deserves a Skill like that.

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    I guess a false variant could work then. But I don't know if it's really necessary, because "I'll destroy the world and REMAKE IT ANEW! BWAHAHAHAA!!!" style schemes are common as dirt amongst supervillains, and I doubt every one of them deserves a Skill like that.
    Most of them also aren't necessarily visionaries either, and Ashnard explicitly doesn't mind if he dies, and he explicitly is questioning the social order of Tellius. It's probably not necessary, but it was a thought.

I think his views on the matter are best summed by his Vs. quote with Reyson.
    Ashnard: Galdr singer, did you come here today so that I might take ownership of you?
    Reyson: I have something to ask you. Were you the one who stole the medallion and my sister, Lillia, from Serenes Forest?
    Ashnard: You know that already, do you not? Why would you come all this way to ask something you already know? Do you wish me to deny it?
    Reyson: If the dark god is awakened, the world will once again be flooded. And this time, even our continent will fall. You will not survive that event... Do you truly desire such an end?
    Ashnard: I do. Oh, how I do... It's true. The world may be destroyed by the coming of the dark god. Then again, it may not. I question the way in which our society is designed. No matter what strength a person has, it is the station he is born into that controls his destiny. And you cannot control where you will be born. Do you believe that a person of low birth should simply endure the curse of his station? I think not. If you are stronger than those around you, you should benefit from your strength. This is why I will use my strength to remake this world. Class and rank will not matter. Human and sub-human will not matter. The strong will possess everything. The weak will submit to their will. Is this not the meaning of peace?
    Reyson: Are you saying that the lives of those without strength have no value?
    Ashnard: That is the natural order. The only way for the weak to survive is to cling to the strong. Our discussion is over. Tell me, frail little bird who cannot fight; which do you choose? Submission? Or death?
    Reyson: ...Life proffered to me by your hand is something I would never accept!
    Ashnard: Very well... Then I will give you the alternative! You will be a weight around my neck no more!
    Last edited by SirGauoftheSquareTable; January 28th, 2019 at 12:05 AM.

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Saber
    Identity: Kars
    Alignment: Neutral Evil
    Attribute: Earth
    Origin: American continent, 100,000 BC
    Armament: Bone blades

Parameters:
    Strength: B
    Endurance: A
    Agility: B
    Luck: C
    Mana: A
    NP: EX

Background
    A member of a species superior to humans that lived 100,000 years ago, currently known as the Pillar Men. As a way to compensate for their strength, nature made it so that they were weak to the light of the Sun. From among all the lifeforms on Earth, they were the closest to perfection, possessing sculpture-like bodies, enhanced senses, and a resilience nearing immortality, but they were forced to live underground. Furthermore, their numbers were few, for they stood at the apex of the food chain and could live for thousands of years. However, their weakness couldn’t be stood by one of the most intelligent individuals.

That man was Kars, an ambitious genius that knew his species could rule the world if they ‘tamed the Sun’. Through several studies, he found a way to become invincible by piercing the skull and the brain. He developed and built an artifact known as the Stone Mask, which automatically extended sharp appendages when touched by blood. Kars tried it on himself, but the mask wasn’t strong enough for him to achieve the power he longed for. What he obtained instead was an extension of his already acquired abilities and an increased hunger. He kept researching, obsessed more and more with his dream, to the point of his tribe fearing him. As a result, he was attacked by his kin, what resulted in him killing them all, except for three people: The only man to agree with his ideals, Esidisi; and two children, Wamuu and Santana.

Over time, Kars found out about the Red Stone of Aja, an item that would give the Stone Mask enough power to conquer the Sun. The only problem was that it was in Europe, on the hands of the Roman emperor. Thus, Kars and his fellows traveled from Mexico, where they lived, to Rome, but were stopped by the clan of Hamon users. Though they succeeded in decimating the Hamon users, they were forced to hibernate under the Colosseum.

2,000 years later, in 1938, the Pillar Men awoke from their slumber to find the Red Stone. Once again, they encountered obstacles. This time, they had to fight the remaining Hamon users, who had some Nazi soldiers and the Speedwagon Foundation as their allies. After arduous battles, Kars was the only one of his group standing. The final battle lasted for so long that it seemed he would be defeated at once by the Sun, but he managed to put his hands on the Aja. In the end, Kars fulfilled his dream and became the strongest living being on the world. It finally seemed as if it was the end for mankind and for the Earth, but his greatest enemy, Joseph Joestar, defeated him thanks to an incredible lucky strike.

After surviving having been thrown to a volcano, just when Kars was about to deliver the final blow through the usage of Hamon, Joseph guarded himself with the Stone of Aja. The stone refracted the Hamon and shot a beam, causing the volcano to erupt with such energy that Joseph and Kars were propelled high in the sky. Kars attempted to flee, but that only resulted in him being thrown higher by the eruption. He was thrown so high and at such speed that he escaped the orbit of the planet. Unable to fight off against the Universe, Kars turned into a statue-like figure, and stopped thinking.

Personality
    Kars is a serious, patient, and no-nonsense man, fixed on his mission to obtain the Red Stone of Aja. He is willing to negotiate with his opponents and promises to fight fair and square with them. He also loves nature and life, as shown when he saved a dog from being run over by a car, or when he made himself bounce on the walls of a precipice to avoid falling on a flower.

It may seem as if Kars was a fairly rational and kind man, but that’s far from the truth. His true nature is sadistic and murderous. He licks his lips in anticipation when he’s about to kill his enemies, and resorts to any sort of dirty trick even if it contradicts what he said at the beginning, even using a minion as a substitute. He may show pity for his fallen friends, but doesn’t care about things like honor. Everything for victory.

Skills
    Class skills

Magic Resistance: C

Though still weak to it by nature, Kars is resistant to Hamon attacks that aren’t strong enough.

Riding: –
    Kars doesn’t have a Riding skill.

Personal skills

Absorption: A

Pillar Men eat their prey by releasing a kind of digestive fluid from their cells, assimilating flesh in contact with their own body even if it’s by accident. This way of eating is superior to the blood-sucking of vampires, and can digest the body of a normal human instantly.
    However, Kars hasn’t been shown using this skill.

Self-Modification: A
    Aptitude to remodel the body or merge the flesh with foreign body parts.
    A skill inherent of Pillar Men, their superior regenerative power allows them to twist and bend their body in ways that are impossible for a human, all of this without suffering any damage in the process.

Natural Born Genius: EX
    Denotes that one has unparalleled knowledge from birth. Most skills, save those of the body or of certain heroes, can be displayed with great proficiency.
    Having invented the Stone Mask, Kars found a way to tap into the limitless potential of the Pillar Men, and indirectly, of humans as well.

Noble Phantasm

Mōdo: Kisai Kattō
    Mode: Brilliant Bone Blade

Type: Anti-Unit
    Description:

Kars’ Mode is Light. By activating it, the blades protruding from his arms start emitting a colorful gleam and gain the ability to cut through anything without trouble. Although the blades are supposed to be made of hardened bone and skin, they can deflect and even slice bullets easily.

Upon closer inspection, one can see that the blades aren’t just a sharp cutter. The outer edge is filled by small, hard, and sharp claws similar to the teeth of a shark that slide through it not unlike a chainsaw. These claws deflect light, thus making it look as if the blades were shining.

Stone Mask + Super Aja
    The celebration of a new birthday

Type:
    Anti-Unit (Self)
    Description:

The Stone Mask that Kars designed was able to unlock the limiters on human potential by piercing the skull and the brain with sharp tendrils upon contact with blood. However, the bodies of the Pillar Men were far more resilient, and their skulls were so thick they wouldn’t be pierced with enough strength. Though using it made Kars, Esidisi, and Wamuu even stronger than the average Pillar Man, they didn’t attain the immortality they sought. Thus, Kars found out about the Red Stone of Aja, a gem that reflects light millions of times and releases it as a powerful laser beam. A stone of Aja with enough purity would be able to supply the Stone Mask with enough energy for it to allow the Pillar Men to lose their weakness to sunlight.

At the end of his long journey, Kars was able to get that kind of gem, a Super Aja, from the hands of the few Hamon users remaining on Earth. Just when it seemed that he would be killed by the sunlight of a new dawn, he took advantage of the chaos on the battlefield to steal the stone and embed it on a Stone Mask, achieving his dream at the last second.

As a Servant, Kars only possesses the Stone Mask. The Red Stone, whose whereabouts are unknown, must be sought by him once more. At the moment he finds it, he can activate this Noble Phantasm and become the Ultimate Life Form.

Spoiler:

Beast
    Identity: Ultimate Kars

Parameters:
    Strength:
    Endurance:
    Agility:
    Luck:
    Mana:
    NP:

Personality
    Having obtained the greatest power by becoming the Ultimate Lifeform, Kars has become drunk with power. He’s arrogant and overconfident, believing he cannot be defeated by anyone else. He thoroughly enjoys his newfound power, but that arrogance of his makes him commit mistakes from time to time.

Ultimate Kars may be on the Beast class, but he doesn’t show any direct hatred or love towards humanity. They are just simple prey to become nutrients for him. Any other living being is just considered as something below him in the food chain. His love for nature seems to have disappeared, killing other animals just for show despite him originally doing any kind of things to protect other life. Rather than an Evil of Mankind, it could be said that he has become an Evil of Earth.

Class skills
    Authority of the Beast: A
    The Ultimate Lifeform is a living genetic pool, what summed to his superhuman intelligence, grants him with vast understanding of any lifeform.
    Enables comprehension of purpose and meaning regardless of intellectual differences.

Independent Manifestation: A
    Permits unsupported manifestation into reality without need for a Master or an energy supply. Because one is a confirmed existence, it grants protection against the imposition of death and time manipulation.
    Normally, Kars shouldn’t be able to be summoned as a Servant, for he never truly died. In the case of him acting as a Servant, it would be in a world in which he was able to return to Earth.

Personal skills
    Self-Modification: EX
    Kars’ modification skills have become of the highest grade, able to reconfigure his own body on a cellular level and acquire traits of any living being. He can even detach bodily parts and transform them into other creatures.
    Through his Nega-Ultimate skill, any living being created by Kars becomes the ‘ultimate’ of its species. For example, a squirrel formed from his hand will become ‘the ultimate squirrel’, able to bite through steel as if it was a drill.

Hamon: EX
    The Ultimate Lifeform is no longer a slave to sunlight. That means that even Kars’ major weakness, Hamon, can be used. The intensity of his Hamon is hundreds or thousands higher than that of a greatly skilled user, rivaling the power of the Sun itself and able to vaporize flesh instantly.

Nega-Ultimate: EX
    Having conquered the Sun, Kars has become the peak of evolution, stronger than anything on Earth by definition. Thus, no matter the opponent, he’ll have the upper hand. Such is his power that, in the past, he was banished by the planet itself, unable to eliminate him.
    While this skill is similar to the one possessed by the Ultimate Ones, Kars obtains it not by receiving backup from the planet, but by having the power to oppose it.

Biological feats:

Noble Phantasm
    The Ultimate Lifeform doesn’t possess anything that could be truly called a Noble Phantasm, but it could be said that his own existence is a Noble Phantasm.

Last edited by King of Padoru; January 28th, 2019 at 06:33 PM.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    WAGA ARUJI!

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    [SEX: USELESS]

"Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

I'm so glad this sheet was written!!!! Also, would have appreciated a Relationships section and a little more about his possible interactions with Mesoamerican gods and Sefar. I headcanon that in the Nasuverse that he has a giant hateboner/fear of Sefar because he was traumatized by the attack, also becoming a reason he seeks the power of the Red Stone. In addition, love the Nega-Ultimate One Skill, though I think more should have been made of him essentially becoming a pseudo-Type.

Now I really want to write a Rider Wamuu sheet once I finish my Rider Ashnard sheet.

Blog Entries

‘Toadstool Princess’

Class: Caster
    Alternate Classes: Lancer, Berserker, Ruler, Avenger
    Compatible Master: Sakura Matou, Shirou Emiya, Alice, Illyasviel von Einzbern

True Name: Princess Peach
    Titles: Princess Toadstool, Toadstool Princess
    Source: Super Mario Bros.
    Region: Mushroom Kingdom
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Height: 165cm
    Weight: 49kg

Attribute: Earth
    Armament: Parasol
    Talents: Ruling, Healing, Baking, Gardening
    Natural Enemy: Carmilla
    Manifestation Cost: Medium

Setting Creation: Reaper of Remnant
    Character Design:
    CV: Nicole Mills
    Main Works Appearance: Fate/Apocrypha

Parameters:

STR: E
    END: E
    AGI: C
    MAG: A (+)
    LUK: D
    PHA: B

Skills
    Class Skills:

Territory Creation: B

The creation of a territory advantageous to oneself as a magus.
    Spanning small workshops up to immense temples; an array of constructions built that is astounding indeed.
    Theoretically speaking, this would also include something like a blindingly-brilliant [Royal Castle]; one fit with loyal retainers and fortified magical defences. A fortress from where one can securely rule over subjects, speaking simply.

Eh? That’s what this skill is currently describing, due to Peach’s influence as an insanely wealthy princess who has an endless amount of castles constantly being built?
    You should have said so already, sheesh!

Item Construction: B

A talent for manufacturing magical items; ranging from implements of war to items for daily use.
    Mushrooms that grant increased STR/cause poison/revive one from near-death, flowers that shoot out fireballs, stars that grant temporary invincibility, delicious cakes which restore health, and the like.
    Provided with the right ingredients; that’s what Peach can grow with her baking/gardening skills, nevertheless.
    A veritable greenhouse of delightful delicacies she can proudly display as straight out of her beloved homeland.

Incidentally, there’s a rumor stating that she can create native Mushroom Kingdom clothing as well.
    Costumes that allow one to fly, become a statue, or throw hammers (made through the use of[Formalcraft]) are said to be some of those items, though...would such a thing really be possible in the modern era?
    Only she herself knows the answer to that one.

Personal Skills:

Princess of Loveliness: A (+)

A charismatic nature; made not for leadership, but to bring and attract the surrounding people.
    In this case, although it truly represents Peach as the much loved Mushroom Princess who holds a heart of pure gold; since it’s ranked at A (+); it could also be called a type of horrid curse as well as a blessing.
    Valiant knights and courageous heroes are always drawn forth, so as to lovingly protect her, but ––

–– in the end, she somehow charms the main villain with her wonderful sweetness and gets kidnapped anyway.
    At least they don’t seem to harm her, for whatever irrational reason.
    Isn’t it just because she’s so darn adorable?!

Correspondence: D (++)

Displays one’s enthusiasm and eloquence in written and nonverbal communication with others.
    A talent in creating wide-range social networks; all whilst gaining bonus (+) modifiers when utilizing data collection/dissemination techniques, to say so.

It refers to Peach in the regard, seeing as she always sent encouraging messages or items to her special one.
    She’s become sorta unique; meaning, no matter where she is or how much trouble she’s in, even if she can’t maintain a further-reaching network like those who have this skill at a higher-rank, it constantly remains easy for her letters to reach an ally alongside any special equipment she produces, without them being detected or rerouted by an opponent (including Assassins.)

Depending on the current era; utilizing modern technology to do this increases the effect double-fold too!

Charisma: B

The ability to lead and command large armies.
    At this level, Caster would be able to rule a nation as a righteous Queen; always loved by her people.
    She still happens to be the infamous Princess Peach, on the other hand.
    The Mushroom Kingdom didn’t really have much in the way of military might or actual battle prowess other than the famous Mario and Luigi, so ––

–– it’s hard to take allies and lead them into battle, even when their actual abilities increase just the tiniest tad.
    As compensation for this,(+) modifiers are provided towards her queenly obligations; legislation, delegation, advocacy of allies, kingdom counselling, etc.

Noble Phantasms
    Noble Phantasms:

Treasure of the Tropic Isles
    Vibe Scepter –– Four Temperament Theory

Type: Anti-Army/Anti-Emotion
    Range: 1-25
    Maximum Number of Targets: 100

Vibe Scepter –– Four Temperament Theory.
    This is a Noble Phantasm which embodies an ancient staff found on Vibe Island by a certain Koopa King, that then subsequently fell into the hands of Peach during her very first solo Mario-rescuing adventure.
    It has the effect of rapidly changing the emotional status of others, though not with a dirty mental attack.
    Instead, it achieves this by a sort of body-bending manipulation; forcibly melting down the chemicals producing the four temperaments Hippocrates once described, then spontaneously unleashing them into the target’s body all at once.

Rage (Choleric). Gloom (Melancholic). Calm (Phlegmatic). Joy (Sanguine).
    These effects are felt at their maximum extent; so as an Anti-Army Noble Phantasm, it’s really, really dangerous.
    People just stop stupidly in their tracks, scream, cry or even break down in rage, unable to do much else.
    As such, it can be applied onto allies as a great morale booster...or unto enemies as a great boon.
    Of course, it must always be used with maximum concentration and it’s also difficult to affect those with extreme willpower (like Peach), so it has some downsides too.

This isn’t because it was never used by Peach in life, but rather because it was just built that way in the beginning. How strange, huh?

Wish Upon the Seven Star Spirits

Monarch of the Mushroom Kingdom

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 1-50
    Maximum Number of Targets: 1-2

Monarch of the Mushroom Kingdom.
    An Anti-Unit Noble Phantasm that’s considered Caster’s real trump-card, because of its special nature.
    It represents the total existence of Peach as a princess; rather than a singular person. Her wondrous dreams, faith and wishes in a certain special man; which once eclipsed the invincibility of the [Holy Grail] Star Rod itself.

This itself manifests as a burning, passionate barrier made of over one-thousand valentine hearts, lovingly protecting allies through raising their endurance to the max, increasing the effect of Peach’s creations immensely and then absolutely nullifying all enemy defences, including those on the level of a Noble Phantasm.
    In other words, an incredibly effective defensive-destroyer, without any equal.

However, due to certain circumstances, its limitations of only being active when one good soul fights a battle against evil where defeat is almost imminent and Peach is being protected, prevent its use most of the time.
    Therefore, only when the time is right and the seven stars align in perfect synchrony, it’s able to work instantly, so ––

–– the wishes of Peach believing that her special one shall save her, coalesce together.
    The faith she holds in her kingdom that rendered even the Star Rod ineffective, merge into one.
    The dreams of her people; raining down from the Seven Star Spirits, fall onto the battlefield and affect both sides equally.

Character
    Personage:

First Pronoun: watashi
    Second Pronoun:
    anata
    Third Pronoun:
    anatatachi

Personality:

She’s a genuinely, sweet person who loves everyone equally.
    There’s not a single ounce of hatred in her heart, so she smiles away and comforts anyone she wishes.
    This also includes people who kidnap or harm her, meaning it’s no wonder that they fall in love.
    Despite how it seems though, she can’t be easily fooled nor could be called stupid in the slightest.
    She’s still the ruler of an extremely large kingdom which has obtained many riches, after all.

It’s simply her own natural nature to treat anyone with a happy face and a warm hug.
    That’s probably the reason she decks herself in bright pink clothing and acts extremely girly, then.
    Not an impure act or for a deceptive trick; but because she wants to greet the whole world with joy.
    A heart as pure as that doesn’t come every other day, you know!

On the other hand, if she’s angered or annoyed enough; she sometimes gets extremely forceful, then starts ignoring everyone around her.
    Her temper has effectively become the thing of nightmares; one thing her special one knows too well!
    Who would have thought she would act like that, hey?

Motives and Attitudes Towards Master:

When summoned, she’ll follow orders easily; though she does like to tease people when doing so.
    Only to have a bit of fun actually, since she doesn’t like hurting people.
    She’s more like a mother on the other hand; constantly soothing their worries, watching over them and making sure they are all alright. Plus, she keeps baking sweets, so it can be a blessing in disguise!

Trust her words, trust her actions; and perhaps everything will turn out just fine. At least, that’s the motto she lives by; then tells to her Master.
    Since she doesn’t have her own wish on the Holy Grail, she simply appeared so that she could support them, so she’s the perfect person to have around Masters that feel down in the dumps or are otherwise invalidated.
    The role of a Princess is to support their kingdom through thick and thin; after all.

Dialogue Examples:

[Summoned]: Greetings from the Mushroom Kingdom. I, the Royal Princess Toadstool, represent the Caster Servant, you see before yourself. Please, in the name of our dutiful alliance, call me Peach!
    Teeheehee!

[Likes]: I love Mario of course! Luigi too! They’re both so sweet to me, always saving me like that! Oh, speaking of sweet things, I also enjoy cakes and lots of tasty treats, but don’t tell Toadsworth that, okay?
    It’s between us only!

[Dislikes]: Do I dislike Bowser? No! How could you say such a thing! He really is nice when you get to know him, and besides, Junior is cute as well. As for something I genuinely dislike, well...getting kidnapped all the time. Sure, I allow it to happen, but sometimes I want it to stop, you know?

[The Holy Grail]:
    I don’t have my own wish, so you can do what you like of your own accord. However, I won’t allow any evil wishes, understand?!

[Birthday]: Today is your special day?
    How wonderful! Let’s all bake a delicious cake for Master, everyone!

[Bond Level 1]: Master, do you wish to bake together today? Wouldn’t it be interesting to have such fun together, no?

[Bond Level 2]: How important it is to see different things and talk with different people, that no matter what kingdom you're in, people smile with the same sparkle! There are so many wonderful Servants here, Master! Thank you for having me around!

[Bond Level 3]: Mario and Luigi would love this place so very much, you realise. I just they are both okay, wherever they might have ended up. Oh, I do hope we can find all of them soon. It isn’t the same without them around at all. I miss them so much, Master...

[Bond Level 4]: Perhaps we ought to build a beautiful garden to commemorate those we have lost along the way. I’ve learned some amazing floral skills from my cousin, Daisy, so I’m sure I could do an amazing job. They deserve no less than a spectacular showcase which should always honour them.

[Bond Level 5]: I wanted to let you know that...that, if I ever disappear from this place, it wasn’t because of you, Master. The time we have spent together has been absolutely wonderful indeed, but soon I must go.
    Something is happening to the world and the Mushroom Kingdom...no, the entire Reverse Side is recalling me home.
    I shall pray that we meet again one day; when that time comes...

Relationships:

[Carmilla]:
    Oh my! She reminds me of that Shadow Queen! I’d best stay away from her. It would surely be appropriate, even though she’s kind of a princess right?
    I don’t like the smell of blood, see.

[Marie Antoinette]: Another princess has come to Chaldea? It’s nice to meet you; princess who seems so much like myself. Let us delegate over a nice spot of tea and cakes. We can discuss the finer points of life and talk about our most beloved ones.
    I think that we can even be close friends!

[Fergus mac Róich ]: Oh my! You certainly are a...man among men aren’t you? Yes, indeed! I think I need to go and lie down for awhile..you delicious man, you! Oh! Excuse me, I don’t know why I said that!
    I-It just slipped out!

Biography/Additional Information
    Historical Depiction:

The youthful princess of the Toadstool people, beloved and worshipped by the Mushroom Kingdom.
    Her true name is Princess Peach, but she was once called Princess Toadstool.
    Kidnapped time and time again, she’s also somewhat of a stereotypical damsel in distress, unfortunately. A beautiful woman whose glistening, pure looks attracted many bad-boy admirers, then.

Still, her knight-in-shining armour always came to her rescue whenever she wished.
    Dashing and heroic; he appeared at the most troubled times, when she felt down or dismal.
    Fixing her worries, she was able to go back to being the Princess of the Mushroom Kingdom.
    For a certain amount of time at least…

However, there was once a time when she went on her own adventure.
    Bowser, the evil King of the Koopas, had taken residence on Vibe Island and stolen a certain treasure.
    It was this treasure that he would use to finally take over Peach’s kingdom, finally allowing him to kidnap the heroic Mario and Luigi; two brothers who had always protected the Princess.
    Therefore, it came down to Peach herself to save her would-be saviours, in a twisted turn of fate.

Smashing, crashing, gliding and riding, she then made her way across the world and in the end, after an amazing adventure alongside her newfound parasol companion; she managed to defeat Bowser all on her own! What a sight to see!

Oddly enough, after this event, she STILL allowed herself to be taken away, when she was alive.
    The reason behind this will be debated for all eternity, and no-one knows the answer.
    Is it because her special someone is that person, rather than that person?
    Or is it because it helps build relations between the two kingdoms?
    What a mystery...

In-Universe Depiction:

Someone who represents both sides of a certain princess at the same time.
    Not only the all-loving girl who kindly treats others, but the plucky, yet forceful side of her as well.
    The demure princess and the outrageously joyous adventurer, fused together into one existence.
    One who would enjoy getting rough and dirty when playing sports but would also like baking and cooking.
    Rather than waiting around to be rescued; it’s a person who would try to rescue herself, like as depicted in the Paper Mario series of adventures.

As a Caster, that’s what Peach seems to present to the world.
    The princess who’s not just a princess; but also a real person who wants to showcase herself as well.
    One with their own hopes, dreams and desires; one who wishes for a peaceful life, but paradoxically, a life fraught with danger around every corner.
    Without a doubt, that’s her.

Just an honest trickster princess who wants nothing less than peace for all peoples in the world and maybe…
    ...also herself as well, so that she can finally settle down with her special star at the end of all their adventures and have a long, fulfilling life.

Is that the reason why she appears as a Servant then?

Craft Essence:

My Special Star

There is a special star that shines in the night sky.
    It reminds me of that man; the one I love so very much.
    I want to meet that man again, but at the moment I cannot, because I have been kidnapped.
    With no way to escape or no means to free my friends, I can only send out letters in the hope of finding him.

Yet, deep down, I know that he will surely show up.
    Somehow, he shall appear out of nowhere and then save the day.
    Beat back the bad guy and take me away from my troubles.
    It’s not because he loves me or because he wants my hand in marriage.
    He does it just because. He’s a hero who saves the world and all the people within it.
    I can’t help falling in love with someone like that; and I do hope that he really does love me too.

He’s my special star, just as that distant ancestor of mine once said.
    Nothing more, nothing less.

Creator Notes
    I haven’t posted up a Sheet to this Thread, have I?
    Since it's the most recent one done over on Spacebattles in terms of Crossover Servants, I'll add it on here too.

But, enough mad ramblings about me. Let’s move on to the most important thing (the meat of it all really.)
    The Servant Sheet! In this case, it’s Princess Peach from Super Mario, someone I have never seen done.
    Nor any other Mario characters other than a few Bowser or Mario ones on this Thread, which is odd.
    Mario has so much to work with in terms of creating Servants out of it, I thought there would be more…
    Think of this as a first-time Sheet then!

For Peach, I desired to do something that would work in a narrative setting with some interesting ideas.
    This is one of the reasons why I didn’t give her [Magecraft] along with the fact that, in series; Peach’s magical powers are rather ill-defined and rarely (if ever) get used. Also, it seems boring and dull to have another Caster with just magical spells again.
    [Golden Rule] was axed early on as well, since it appears in another form on my WIP Ruler Sheet.

Regardless, Peach was always supposed to be someone who buffs allies, meaning her skills should reflect that.
    [Correspondence] which is a skill created by Sunny over on Beast’s Lair; was shamelessly stolen by me for this particular line of thought, allowing it to mesh well with her ally-gathering skills and item-generation powers.
    [Princess of Loveliness] also helps with this immensely, with the kidnapping side of it added in for plot hook reasons; effectively allowing her to showcase her mail-sending talents to the fullest degree.
    I thought it was neat anyway. Let me know what you all think!

To summarise; what this all should mean is, that on her own, Peach can hold her ground fairly well, while teaming her up with someone like Gawain unleashes a terrible monster.
    She can get really, really frightening like that.
    Do you think so too?

In the end, this is perhaps one of my favourite Sheets I’ve done; in spite of the stress it caused.
    There’s so much cool stuff I added that really made it feel alive in my eyes.
    Mario is one of my favourite video-game series of all time, so I had to do it justice.
    I also snuck in some Mario/Peach references here and there, even though my OTP is actually Bowser/Peach, but that isn’t canon so...whatever.

Actually, I’m gonna shut up now and let you decide for yourself.
    Bye Bye!
    Last edited by Anju Addams; January 30th, 2022 at 05:50 PM.

Servant Sheet Compilation
    'Winner' of the Legendary Jack-Off

Well, the sheet certainly was fascinating, though I don't know why you put a Relationship quote for Fergus mac Roich. It was funny, so take it as a compliment. Loved the skills and Noble Phantasms.

Blog Entries
    Well, the sheet certainly was fascinating, though I don't know why you put a Relationship quote for Fergus mac Roich.
    He's a huge chunk of Beefcake. Peach is thirsty for some of that meat, you could say.
    She does get flustered sometimes, after all.
    Also, thanks for the feedback.

Servant Sheet Compilation
    'Winner' of the Legendary Jack-Off

Blog Entries
    Class: Ruler
    True Name: Wol
    Alignment: Neutral Good

Statistics
    Strength: A
    Endurance: A
    Agility: A
    Magic: A
    Luck: A
    Noble Phantasm: E-A

Class Skills

God’s Resolution
    As the arbiter of the Holy Grail War Ruler has been granted two command seals per servant.

True Name Discerment
    If summoned as a Ruler, during a direct encounter, a Servant's true name and entire status information will be automatically revealed. In regards to Servants with concealment abilities, a Luck Check is required to bypass those abilities.

Magic Resistance
    Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

Personal Skills

Warrior of Light
    A title given to the one who will overcome despair and bring about an unlimited hope as foretold by the prophecy. The holder of this name is able to break through the invincibility of enemy servants(I.E. Siegfried’s Armor of Fafnir or Achilles’ Andreias Amarantos) and deal normal damage without reduction.

Warrior of Despair
    A title given to the one who destroyed the laws of the world of hope and brought about unintended despair in its place. The holder of this name is able resist the effects of magecraft or Noble Phantasms that would effect their mind.

Noble Phantasms

Echo The Guiding Fairy
    Anti-Ruler
    Depending on who you ask either Echo is a Noble Phantasm that manifests as a fairy to provide Ruler with guidance or Ruler is a Noble Phantasm that manifests as a warrior to protect Echo. Either way Echo provides Ruler with information about enemies. Unfortunately Echo and Ruler have a bad(?) relationship with each other and often antagonize one another.

Job Change Unlimited Potential
    Anti-Unit
    This Noble Phantasm allows Ruler to equip different armors each with their own different skills sets and abilities and use them to their full potential. This allows Ruler to change his abilities to match what his opponents will throw at him. However Ruler can set two armors at a time to switch between during combat and must take time away from combat to change them. Each armor also comes with their own Noble Phantasm esq. attack at varying strengths from D to A.

Wol the Blank from Mobius Final Fantasy. I thought it would be interesting to have him as a Ruler since Rulers are created due to not having a wish/desire for the grail but that doesn't necessarily mean they have to be a religious figure as they mostly are so far. What about a figure who doesn't really care about anything and only goes forward because what else will he do otherwise. He would mostly just grumble and complain about not wanting to bother with the holy grail war while Echo would get on him to take some loot from the other servants.
    Last edited by cooldownnow; February 11th, 2019 at 04:57 PM.

Spoiler:

True Name: Mad King Ashnard
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Origin: Daien/ Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance
    Armament: Sword
    Alternate Classes: Foreigner, Saber (?)

Parameters:
    STR: B - A
    END: B - B+
    AGI: C - B
    MANA: B
    LUCK: A
    Noble Phantasm: B - EX

Skills
    Spoiler:
    Class Skills:

Riding - Rank A+: The class skill of the Rider and Saber classes that allows them to ride mounts or vehicles. At this level, Ashnard can ride all vehicles and creatures up to the level of Divine and Phantasmal Beasts with superb skill.

Dragon Riding - Rank A+: Because Ashnard rides the twisted form of Rajaion, Prince of Goldoa, and a powerful black dragon laguz, he possesses this skill at a very high rank, and Dragonkind at all levels can be ridden.

Madness Enhancement - Rank EX: The class skill of the Berserker class that enhances parameters at the cost of sanity and most Noble Phantasms. In Ashnard's case, he is completely and utterly insane on his own to the point where he was able to touch Lehran's Medallion, which contained Yune, the Goddess of Chaos, and not go violently insane from its power due to how already mad he was. As a result, his rationality and sanity are not really inhibited, though it is quite obvious hearing him speak that he is off his rocker, to put it bluntly.

Magic Resistance - Rank D: Grants protection against magical attacks. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels spells altogether. At this Rank, it cancels Single Action spells and grants resistance equivalent to an amulet that rejects magical energy.
    Normally only a Class skill of the 3 Knight classes, Ashnard possesses a low rank due to the power of his mount Rajaion, a Black Dragon Prince who approaches the rank of Divine Beast, since his father, Dheginsea was known as someone even the goddess Ashera would rather not face in battle.

Personal Skills:

Mental Pollution - Rank A: A skill that allows the user to completely shut out mental interference thaumaturgy due to a distorted mind, but at the same time, Ashnard cannot truly come to an understanding with those who do not share his level of pollution. This skill stems from Ashnard's complete insanity and devotion to his ideal utopia where the strong do as they please to the weak, no matter the cost. Only a Master or Servant with equally Nietzschan views can truly earn his cooperation.

Charisma - Rank B: A skill encompassing a person's natural charm and ability to lead a nation or army. As King of Daien, his ability to inspire and command his troops was reasonably high, and armies led by him were known for their fanatical loyalty. He inspired them by both strength of arms and by opening up opportunities for all his subjects to advance, regardless of origin.

Military Tactics - Rank C: A skill symbolizing one's skill not in one-on-one combat, but skill in commanding armies. Rider was a competent commander, capable of launching a devastating blitz against his unsuspecting Crimean neighbors, but he ultimately made several intentionally self-destructive decisions and did not do much to command his troops, waiting for his enemies to come to him instead.

Battle Continuation - Rank B: A skill that allows the user to continue on despite fatal wounds. Rider, even when struck down by the Crimean Liberation Army, did not give up and was able to use the Medallion to gain a second wind. Rank goes up to A when Yune's Medallion is used.

Noble Phantasms
    Spoiler:
    Blessed Armor of the Goddess
    Anti-Unit, Rank A
    A suit of armor blessed by the Goddess of Tellius, Ashera. It was given to Ashnard by his enigmatic minion known as the Black Knight, and it grants complete invulnerability to all non-divine attacks. Only attacks from beings with Divinity, Divine Constructs, or attacks blessed by a Divine Spirit can penetrate, and it reduces the damage of all Divine Attacks below Rank C. However, this armor isn't invincible, and it can only take at most 2 A Rank or above attacks before breaking and becoming permanently lost to Ashnard.

Cursed Prince of Goldoa
    Rajaion
    Anti-Army, Rank A
    Ashnard's mount is no ordinary wyvern, but Rajaion, the crown prince of the dragon kingdom of Goldoa, who's sanity was destroyed and form warped by the mad sorcerer Izuka for Ashnard's personal use. Even in this twisted form, Rajaion is a force to be reckoned with, able to fire off powerful breath attacks, possessing scales resistant to all but the strongest attacks, and conferring a degree of Magic Resistance to his rider. His curse is so strong to the point his only freedom is death. Deep down, he too has a wish for the Grail, to reunite with his family and live happily. Rajaion, as a dragon laguz, is weak to attacks with thunder or electricity properties, and this weakness affects Ashnard as well, weakening the protection of his blessed armor.

Gurgurant
    Anti-Unit, Rank B
    Ashnard's personal sword, it is ridiculously heavy, and it shields him from any hit considered to be a "critical hit". This protection does not extend to the imposition of Instant Death, and Servants with Instinct - Rank A or any boost to damage when they have been hurt may bypass it.

Release of the Dark God
    Lehran's Medallion, the Fire Emblem
    Anti-Unit, Rank EX
    In a pinch, Ashnard can touch Lehran's Medallion, an artifact sealing away Yune, the Goddess of Chaos, though Ashnard himself isn't quite aware of this. For most individuals, touching it would rob them of reason, turning them into killing machines until the Medallion is taken out of their hands. Ashnard is not most people, and because he is so thoroughly insane, he can maintain his rationality after touching it and gain boosts in STR, END, and AGI, and gains Mana Burst (Flames) and a Divinity- Rank E due to the power of the Goddess flowing through him. The Medallion is not necessarily attached to him, and it can be stolen, though any without balance in their hearts who may touch it will instantly gain a Madness Enhancement Rank A and lose all coherent thought.

Description and Personality
    Spoiler:
    Dislikes: Weaklings, peace, laguz
    Natural Enemies: Ike, Elincia, Gilgamesh, Iskandar, Enkidu, Black Knight

Rider is a cruel, arrogant man who lives for a good fight, and his first priority, aside from getting the Grail of course, is to find the strongest opponents among the other Heroic Spirits and challenge them to duels to the death. Generally speaking, he treats others as not worth his time or as dirt underneath his boot, but he will develop a manic obsession with any worthy opponents if somehow their battle doesn't end with either himself or his opponent dying, and he shows those with strength of arms or conviction a twisted sense of respect, though of course, thanks to his Mental Pollution, he can never reach true accord or truly understand another who is unlike him. For the Grail, his wish is to use it to create a world where the strong do as they please to the weak, and he would be most overjoyed to learn of the Grail Mud of the Fuyuki Grail, for it is perfect for his aims, and considering his sheer insanity and immunity to the Medallion, he likely wouldn't be affected by him.

As for the Master, he views the Master as simply an annoying ant who anchors him to this world, and he will try to find alternative means to anchor himself as soon as possible. However, if his Master is as twisted as he is and shares his ideals, he would be willing to partner with his Master to achieve their shared ideals, though he will never be subservient to another.

Lore
    Spoiler:
    Ashnard was born a prince of Daien, a small kingdom in the northwest of the continent of Tellius known for its anti-laguz sentiments and its strong military culture. He was far from succession, with many other relatives ahead of him,but he made a name for himself militarily during a small border skirmish with the powerful Begnion Empire, Daien's former suzerain, in which he singlehandedly won the day for Daien. However, despite these accolades, he wasn't satisfied. He questioned the hierarchical nature of his society, in which birth, not strength, determined one's destiny, and he desperately sought to change this, to create a world in which one's strength determined his lot in life. Almost coincidentially, a wandering sage, noticing the Prince's ambition and viewing him as a perfect pawn for his own plans, informed Ashnard of the existence of an object known as Lehran's Medallion, which sealed the Dark God, and the Dark God could be released by the flames of war. Furthermore, Ashnard was told that releasing the Dark God would flood the continent once more, which he took as an opportunity for starting over.
    With this plan in mind, Ashnard first went to Serenes Forest, kidnapping the eldest princess of Serenes, Lilia, along with the medallion, putting her up in a temple in Daien's capital. Then, he, the travelling sage, and his wife, the Princess of Goldoa, Almedha, tricked Ashnard's father into signing a Blood Pact with the Sage, and when his father unknowingly broke it, a plague devastated Daien, killing everyone in line to the throne prior to Ashnard, who then ended the Blood Pact by killing his father. Soon, he began preparing his plan to engulf the entire continent in war, though things were complicated slightly by the loss of the Medallion to a priestess Elena and her husband, Sir Gawain, who both fled the country with it.

Eventually, Ashnard decided to start things by invading his western neighbor, the peaceful Crimea. It was an easy target because it was lightly defended, and it had publicly pro-laguz policies and stances, which clashed with Daien's virulently racist policies towards them. With this invasion, he sparked what became to be known as the Mad King's War, in which his forces fought the remaining resistance in Crimea centered around its hidden princess Elincia and a band of mercenaries she sheltered with, led by Gawain's son Ike. Eventually, the nations of Begnion and Gallia were drawn into the conflict, and the Crimean Liberation Army, led by Ike, confronted Ashnard at Crimea's royal palace, where he fought against them, but was defeated, even after harnessing the power of the Medallion.
    His impact was felt even after his death, and eventually, the Dark God was released, as he had dreamed, though things turned out quite differently than he could have foreseen.
    Last edited by SirGauoftheSquareTable; February 8th, 2019 at 06:12 PM.

Blog Entries
    Class: Caster
    True Name: Valkyrie Cain/Darquesse
    Alignment: Chaotic Good/Chaotic Evil

Statistics
    Strength: C
    Endurance: C+
    Agility: B
    Magic: A/EX
    Luck: C
    Noble Phantasm: B

Class Skills:

Spoiler:
    Item Creation
    As Valkyrie Caster can only create replacements for her Necromancer Ring however as Darquesse Caster can create almost any magical object she can imagine.

Territory Creation
    As Valkyrie Caster only has Territory Creation due to the class she was summoned in and can create a temple of sorts where she can recharge her mana. As Darquesse Caster can generate a temple the size of the city and draw enough power from ley lines to power her magecraft.

Personal Skills

Spoiler:
    Detective Work
    Caster has been trained as a detective allowing her to gather clues from areas to determine who, what, when, where, and why.

The Ancients Ancestry
    As a direct descendent of The Ancients, the most powerful sorcerers of her world, Caster has high magic reserves she can call on without burdening her master and has increased resistance to mental pollution of Ranks bellow A.

Unnatural Body
    As Darquesse Caster’s body is more a vessel for magic then an actual body as a result Caster can recover from any injury as long as her brain is not completely destroyed instantly.

Independent Action
    As Darquesse Caster does not require a master to exist in the world as she generates her own mana and can draw extra magic from ley lines using her territory creation.

Noble Phantasms

Spoiler:
    Elemental Magic The Basics Work
    The ability to manipulate the four elements, earth fire water and wind, using her magical energy. Of the four elements Earth is the most dangerous to use as it will cause the user to be encased in stone for an unknown period of time ranging from a day to a millennium.

Necromancy Whats Wrong with More Power?
    The ability to channel necromantic powers through a totem. This necromancy involves the manipulation of shadows and sense areas with large concentrations of death. Caster channels her powers through a ring on her finger.

Darquesse The One to End the World
    As a sorcerer who has learned her true name Valkyrie should be able to tap into a well of unlimited power, however that power created a split personality Darquesse who only cares for destruction. Caster can normally keep Darquesse at bay but in life threatening situations it is possible for Darquesse to take over. However as a servant who is not ‘alive’ being close to death is no longer enough to allow Darquesse to take over, instead it would take a command seal with a command worded in a way Darquesse could take advantage of. As Darquesse Caster does not obey the laws of magecraft in whatever universe she exists in becoming capable of completely manifesting without assistance from the Holy Grail and perform any act she desires. Once Darquesse has manifested the only way to truly defeat her is to instantly destroy her brain.

A servant that is initially sort of underwhelming but under specific circumstances becomes the most dangerous servant in existence. Of course once that happens she will simply kill her master and stop caring about the Holy Grail War so probably not a good strategy.
    Last edited by cooldownnow; February 9th, 2019 at 11:01 PM.