Page 182 of 188 FirstFirst ... 82132172177180181182183184187 ... LastLast
Results 3,621 to 3,640 of 3745

Thread: Create your own Modern Fiction Servants

Create History with the light even God doesn't know Der Ritter's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

"I want to... I want to take back Miku! Not because it'll save the world, but to fulfill my selfish desire!"

Class: Grand Lancer
    True Name: Hibiki Tachibana
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Series: Senki Zesshou Symphogear XV
    Trait: Star

Parameters

STR: A+
    EDR: B+
    AGI: B+
    MAG: D
    LCK: A
    NP: EX

Class Skills

Magic Resistance: A

The ability to negate magecraft targeted at the user. At this rank, one can be considered a "Magus Killer."

The Symphogear system constantly emits a specialized defensive field around the user, allowing them to negate damage that would normally be fatal, and protects against supernatural effects such as restructuring of the body into lumps of carbon compound.

Personal Skills
    Spoiler:

Reach and Connect: A

The user cannot wield a weapon. Rather, their weapon is the empty hands that reach out to hold the hands of others.

A skill that is similar to Disengage. However, rather than resetting battle conditions by fleeing, it is one where battle conditions are halted by reaching out for mutual understanding. Even if the enemy is a soulless mage or a heartbroken demonic beast, as long as we're human we can come to understand one another.

Garyuu- Hibiki Style : A+

An improvised martial art form. Rather than a proper style obtained by a lifetime of training, studying, and finding understanding in the philosophy of a school of martial arts, it is one that was invented via the action of "eating, sleeping, and watching movies." It could thus be adequately titled as "Chinese Martial Arts (False)."

Supposedly, true mastery, and the power associated with such only is attained once one has managed to level up to A+++. Even in a weakened state, Lancer can exhibit impressive feats of strength, and as long as the answer to an obstacle exists in a movie, Lancer can learn the skills necessary to overcome them.

Burning X-Drive: EX

A miracle that cannot be recreated unless one can harness energy exceeding the collective sum of 7 billion Climax Songs activating at once. It is functionally impossible for an individual, even of the seven Grand classes to be summoned in this state.

Yet, even if that's true…
    The state of which this Servant summoned was one ingrained within their heart. To reclaim their
    sunshine
    future
    , to hold onto the hopes of humanity as God sought to destroy human will itself. In the void of space, where only their hearts could be heard, the valkyrie's song was set ablaze.

Meteoroid ―― falling, burning, disappearing, and then…

A "limited time full power" mode, where all restrictions have been fully unlocked. All physical stats are given a permanent '+' modifier, and an effect similar to Mana Burst is achieved. However, the energy requirements to constantly maintain this state are probably a bit too high for some.

Noble Phantasm
    Spoiler:

Gekisou Gungnir
    Bursting, The One Called Sun
    Type: Anti-Unit
    Max No. of Targets: 50

The relic used to create the Symphogear used by Lancer. The spear that was said to be wielded by the chief god Odin, and the symbol of his power which bears many contracts engraved in it.

However, in actuality, Lancer does not wield this spear. Or more correctly, she chooses not to wield it. The weapon wielded by her is not one held by hands, but rather the "spear" that lies within them. The power to "reach and connect," to bear no arms so she can hold onto the hands of others.

Coincidentally, this spear and the holy spear which pierced the Son of God's corpse are one and the same. This act formed the rumor that "this spear can kill even God." A rumor which festered and was nurtured, turning into a curse that grew for almost 2,000 years.

And so, through the miraculous pairing of the concept of "Gungnir," and the Armed Gear of Lancer "reach and connect," the cursed power was released. The weapon known as "
    God-Slayer
    Deicide
    ." A Philosophical weapon that destroys even the absolute Authority known as Divine Power, allowing Lancer to strike at the heart of the target, preventing them from surviving even through the use of Dimension Manipulation phenomenon.

Or perhaps more simply;
    The power to slay God lies in the hands that hold others.

The power of her attacks gain advantage against enemies with Divinity, exponentially increasing to match their own rank. Against those existences who can be called Divine Spirits or Gods, even the power to resist and destroy mysteries powered by Authority is permitted.

METANOIA
    Create a History, With The Light God Could Not Know
    Type: Anti-Divine
    Max No. of Targets: 1

The final expression of the Armed Gear "reach and connect."

The ultimate fallacy of the cursed fist of the God-Slayer is that its power can only be expressed via an act of violence. By its nature as a philosophical weapon, it can only destroy. It is not a tool that can reach out to hold another, but only to kill that which is no longer human. Only the cursed power to kill
    you
    God
    lies in these hands.

But, even if that's true…!

There exists no law that claims this person's feelings are of lesser value than 2,000 years worth of curses. The words of a worthless man echo in her heart, pushing her to overcome it. If curses and blessings are the same thing, then you can turn one into the other.

Thus this miracle came to be born. The hand which exists to prove that even freed from original sin, Gods are not the only ones who can unite humanity. This hand can only be a "spear of light" that fires forward to reach outwards to reclaim
    that precious person
    the future
    that was to be stolen. An unknown light that binds the hopes, feelings, and dreams of people and creates history.

This is not the curse that kills God. It is the miracle that removes God from the network altogether. Not Deicide, but the act of banishing Divinity even from a mortal vessel.

Lore

Character
    Hibiki Tachibana. 17 years old (in the state she's summoned in), 157cm. She'll tell you her weight once you get to know her better. Her favorite food is rice and more rice. She's never had a boyfriend.

A straightforward young girl, full of energy, and empathy. She despises fighting others, sincerely believing that "as long as we're able to understand one another, we don't have to fight." Even so, if it means having to protect the present and build a new future, she'll raise her fists up to safeguard those things precious to her.

As long as that song in her heart exists, she'll keep fighting for a tomorrow where people can finally join hands and share their songs with each other. To believe in her justice, and clench her hands to hold it close.

This is her swan song. This is the reason she wields that Symphogear.

History
    On a certain day, at a concert, this girl nearly died.
    But another's voice reached out to her, and told her "never give up on living," and helped her survive.

A priestess trapped longing in an eternal moment told her "Believe in the song in your heart," and left the future to be made by the living.

A young girl full of hate for the world, confronted her with the question, "For what will you fight for? For what do you wish?"

A righteous alchemist who wished to free humanity from the oppression of the divine curse, connected to her with the words, "Even if that's true…"

That mad goddess who could not understand why humans refused to become a singular being, who left her to carve out their future removed from the will of the Annunaki.

For every fight she has been made to go through, her hands continued to reach out to everyone. There were those who she had to leave behind, able to only connect to and save them in their last moments.

Yet, there are still those she managed to hold onto and save, and who helped to push her along her path. The hands she continued to hold to the very end.

Those precious people she called her friends.

That worthless person who gave her those important words, "I'm fine, everything will be alright," and taught her the idea that a curse can become a blessing.

That special person whose side she feels warmest next to, her future, the one called her sunshine.

"And with blooming courage, to never let what I love go again."

Craft Essence-Keywords
    Spoiler:

Annunaki

The ancient ones, the Custodians who created life on earth to fulfill their grand experiment. They became enshrined and worshipped by their creation, humans, as gods.

They possessed heretical science and technology which would become the weapons, monsters and sorcery of ancient legends, and were capable of manipulating outer physics that defies the known laws of human science.

The term Annunaki is one that was given to supreme gods that controlled the path of humanity, from their fate as living beings, to the judgement they received in death.

But there is no place for those beings anymore. This "lab experiment" of the gods no longer requires their interference to unify us or to change our path. The lifeforms known as humans have proven that their combined efforts can overturn even the divine will.

My Sunshine

"What would you like to eat?"

What will you be making?

Those words are what I always want to come home to, so I can continue to exchange them with you.

This is the reason that this cursed spear continues to launch forward. As long as I can come home to you and sleep at your side, I can bear all the pain and the fighting.

Miku. My closest friend since childhood. This girl who says I am her sun is the sunshine who I want to continue waking up to.

"This girl who says I am her sunshine is the sun who I always fear will disappear when I'm not looking."

The words that we wished to tell each other. Even if I'm afraid, I hope in my heart they are the same thing.

Beef Stroganoff
    It's a dish that's actually a bit hard to get right. Still, once one manages to get it, it's rather good for dinner. Supposedly, the fastest, and perfect path to one's heart is through their stomach.

But even so…

What did that one mean when they said "it doesn't have to be beef?"

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    So that's where the ridiculously badass quote in your profile comes from. This sheet was epic enough it actually kind of made me want to watch Symphogear, so congrats.

Dueling with Giant Robots to achieve Understanding naschyamamoto's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    That's actually a really cool sheet. Like Royd I know nothing about Symphogear save for the occasional references by people across the internet, but it definitely re-tempted me to check out the Crunchyroll youtube playlist again.

Calling her "Grand Lancer" feels a little awkward now that a certain someone is known to exist from the Lostbelts, but with her whole idea of "reaching out" and expelling Divinity I can definitely see the potential. The Craft Essences are another nice touch.

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    There was contributing. And suggestions and . . . okay a bunch of people demanding me to write this.

Quote Originally Posted by Aiden View Post
    Well yeah, that last one always happens.

US Friend Code

Class: Rider
    True Name: Suzaku Kururugi

Alternative Classes:
    Berserker, Saber
    Series:
    Code Geass
    Trait:
    Earth

Parameters
    Height:
    5'10"
    Weight:
    147.7 lbs

STRENGTH: D
    On his own, his physical strength is above average for an unaugmented human being. However, it still pales in comparison to dedicated lifters or superhuman beings.

ENDURANCE: B

AGILITY:
    B
    His strength is subpar, but his speed and reaction times are unparalleled. Suzaku can run up walls without breaking a sweat, move faster than bullets, and unleash devastating spinning kicks that appear to defy gravity. With the power of a Knightmare Frame, Suzaku can become a one man army.

MAGIC: D

LUCK:
    D-
    His father, his best friend, and the love of his life all became threats against humanity that forced him to action. He shot his own father and ran a sword through his best friend’s heart. The love of his life, Princess Euphemia Li Britannia, was shot by a terrorist and died in his arms.
    Suzaku had victories in his life, but they were always accompanied by loss.

NOBLE PHANTASM: EX

Class Skills

Riding C
    Able to ride horses, drive cars, and pilot Knightmare Frames. Phantasmal Beasts are outside of Suzaku’s expertise.

Personal Skills
    Spoiler:
    Spinzaku EX
    The representation of Suzaku’s fighting style. A mix of Todoh’s martial arts, Lelouch’s tactics, and the ruthlessness of Britannia’s Knights of the Round, topped off with his own inclination for roundhouse kicks.

Annihilation Wish C
    After he committed patricide as a young child, Suzaku was split between his desire for justice and a crippling sense of suicidal guilt. This came to a head during a battle with the Black Knights, where he was willing to let himself die for the sake of Britannia’s goals. Frustrated by his friend and backed into a corner, Lelouch used his Geass and commanded Suzaku to live.

Knight under the Stars EX
    When the two of us work together, there isn’t anything we can’t achieve.”
    The skill that symbolizes Suzaku’s bond with Lelouch and their twin natures as catalysts of change. Lelouch was a “man of miracles”, who made the impossible possible, and Suzaku consistently defied expectations from within the Britannian system. Suzaku and Lelouch have both stated that together, there is nothing they can’t do.
    In essence, the skill functions like a more restrictive “Pioneer of the Stars”. When working alongside a Servant with high-ranked Charisma or Military Tactics (or another similar skill), Suzaku’s Luck is massively boosted to the point where the impossible becomes possible. When working alongside Lelouch specifically, the impossible becomes inevitable- if they earnestly strive for it, then it is guaranteed to happen.

Noble Phantasms
    Spoiler:

Geass of Life:
    Lelouch Vi Britannia
    His Majesty
    Commands You To Live

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    A combination of Battle Continuation and Madness Enhancement, both stronger and crueler. Lelouch vi Britannia commanded Suzaku to “live”, with no clarification whatsoever. Thus, the Geass- the unbreakable command- was interpreted as “ensure your own survival, using any means necessary”. If Suzaku registers himself as being in a life-or-death situation, the Geass will come to life. Sometimes it enables hysterical strength on par with Madness Enhancement, and other times it actively moves his body against his will. Suzaku has some control over it, but its power is greater than Lelouch ever intended.

Knight of Seven: LancelotZero: Lancelot Albion, the White Reaper
    Type: Anti-Army (1-100)
    This Noble Phantasm manifests the seventh-generation experimental Knightmare Frame Lancelot, the machine that Suzaku piloted from the first days of the Black Rebellion to the final clash with Kallen Kozuki atop the mobile fortress Damocles. To his allies it was a symbol of hope, and to his enemies it was the very form of the Grim Reaper.
    Normally only the original Lancelot is summoned, however with additional energy the ninth-generation Lancelot Albion can be called forth instead. Both machines cannot be manifested at the same time, but if one is destroyed in battle the other can still be used. A single blast from either is enough to level buildings, and with Suzaku at the helm each machine has soloed entire squadrons of Knightmare Frames.

I bought the Lelouch of the Resurrection movie to watch with a friend for their birthday, and I felt inspired to dive back into Code Geass lore. I took way longer than I expected with the formatting stuff, and I still haven't figured out how to condense the two-seasons-and-five-movies plot of Code Geass into a single three-paragraph summary for Suzaku's biography, but hopefully I didn't miss anything too glaring.

Also, the source for the image: https://gbf.wiki/Suzaku_Kururugi

There was contributing. And suggestions and . . . okay a bunch of people demanding me to write this.

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Ruler
    Identity: Aqua
    Also known as: Goddess of Toilets Party Tricks and Debt Water
    Height: 158 cm
    Weight: 49 kg
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Attribute: Sky
    Origin: Afterlife?
    Dislikes: Goddesses with padded chests, the Eris Cult, the undead, demons, being stuck in parallel worlds, debts, not being recognized as a goddess, being covered in toad drool…
    Talents: Divine grace to save the world Being useless, crying and whining all the time, being broke, party tricks

“What are you doing, Kazuma?! Stop changing my profile!”
    “Huh?! You stop messing around to make yourself look like the big deal!”

Parameters
    Strength: EX C
    Endurance: EX C
    Agility: EX C
    Luck: EX E
    Mana: EX A++
    NP: EX C
    Intelligence: E-

“Of course, since I’m a goddess my stats are maxed from the very beginning!”
    “Poor thing, she’ll always be this dumb…”
    “Hey, who overwrote my perfect stats?!”

Personality
    The pure, innocent and impossibly beautiful goddess of water, Aqua. The most benevolent goddess in the world that blesses and watches over the adventurers she has given a second chance in life by sending them to a parallel world after their deaths. Obviously that includes the youngster that took her with him to that world. Even if he’s a cheeky shut-in NEET that passed away in the most ridiculous way and behaves impudently in the presence of a goddess, she shall forgive him and do her utmost to guide him with her wisdom and power.

What the hell, I told you to stop making yourself look so great! Listen well, this thing here may call herself a goddess, but most of the time she’s fooling around and messing up everything! I admit that she can be reliable from time to time and she understands me better than the other girls, but most of the bad situations I find myself in are caused by her in some way or another! On top of that, she acts all high and mighty because she’s a goddess but I can’t even remember how many times she has begged me for help! She gets drunk all the time and wastes all her money in useless things, can’t defeat trash mobs like Giant Toads, and on top of that she’s dumb as bricks! Ah god, if I only had chosen a magical artifact like the Demon Sword Gram, or was accompanied by an actually cute and earnest goddess like Eris my life would have been a thousand times better!

Skills

Class skills

Magic Resistance: EX
    Cancels all spells. The hagoromo possessed by her is a Divine Construct that prevents any abnormal status.
    “Wait! Don’t throw it into the fire!!”
    “Shut up! You tried to burn my tracksuit last winter!”

True Name Discernment: —
    In theory she could instantly recognize the identity of the heroes she sent to fight the Demon King, but such heroes don’t exist in this world, so the skill is obsolete.
    “You couldn’t even recognize that Mitsurugi guy tho…”

God’s Resolution: —
    Aqua doesn’t possess this skill.
    “Trust me, it’s better this way. You don’t want her having those Command Spell things.”

Personal skills

Goddess’ Divine Core: EX
    A goddess that has descended to the mortal realm. Even though the world limits her powers, she retains the absoluteness and gracefulness of a goddess.
    “Not even your own cultists recognized you as their goddess, though.”
    Because this skill also represents her Divinity, her whole body and all of her attacks have a holy attribute that makes her stronger against enemies of a dark attribute.
    “If only your divinity didn’t attract the undead…”

Baptism Rite: A
    Magecraft given form in a Church-like style.
    As a goddess and arch-priest, Aqua can perform exorcism rituals almost on the level of Magic, able to deal lethal damage even to demons and liches with a single spell.
    It also includes sealing of magical artifacts and creation of Bounded Fields that repel evil spirits.
    “That may be one of the only times you can be reliable, but can you stop bullying poor Wiz every time we go to their shop or trying to kill Vanir when he comes to negotiate with me?”

Clairvoyance: E
    Good vision. Aqua can see in the darkest dungeon as well as in broad daylight.
    “This is why it’s better not to rustle too much if you’re sleeping next to her, even though she’ll turn around and ignore it.”

Wastrel: EX
    Curse-like talent to lose money. The antithesis of Golden Rule. It doesn’t only include loss of money through excessive wasting, but also sudden debts due to the outcome of her own actions, such as collateral damages from battle that need to be paid.
    Unfortunately, this skill will also hurt the pockets of those allied with her.
    “Even though the big sis at the guild said my luck was extremely high, why do I have to pay the consequences of your own mess…? At this pace we’ll have to return to the stables…”

Other remarkable abilities
    Authority over water:
    Being the goddess of water, Aqua has total control over that element. Besides being able to flood a city with ease, she can purify any form of water with contact alone.

Healing magecraft:
    Restorative spells of varying grade. Can heal injuries, remove abnormal status, and revive people as long as they’ve died recently and their body is in good state.

Blessing:
    Temporarily boosts her own parameters or those of allies.
    “Still not enough to beat me at rock-paper-scissors though.”

Communication with fish:
    As a goddess of water, she can command fish.
    “That’s actually cool! I want her to teach me.”

Party tricks:
    Cool and somewhat mysterious tricks for the sake of entertaining. Sometimes, nobody knows how they work. Seriously, are those real magic or what?
    “And of course, she spent all her skill points in this…”

Noble Phantasm

God Blow
    Iron fist of the goddess

Description:

A fist filled with the rage and sorrow of a goddess. Any who it strikes will perish.
    “But since it’s a blunt attack it won’t work against Giant Toads.”

God Requiem
    Grieving song of the goddess

Description:

A eulogy filled with the love and sorrow of a goddess. Any who it strikes will perish.
    “Still not enough to defeat a Giant Toad.”

US Friend Code
    Kazuma had to call out Aqua in her profile because she wasn't doing it herself, lol.

There's a couple strong abilities in there, but it's appropriately (or maybe overly) balanced by her self-inflicted demerits. I wouldn't want to summon her in a Grail War, but this sheet was a lot of fun to read through!

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Well, the thing about Konosuba is that the main squad is OP but it's compensated with their weird personalities so it's unavoidable she ended being OP. Glad you liked it!

Very interesting Suzaku sheet you have there. I've had a couple ideas for Code Geass sheets floating around(usually Lelouch as either a Rider, Avenger or Ruler/Foreigner), and this is not bad at all. I admire your self restraint in limiting him to only the normal Lancelot most of the time, with Albion accessible with enough power available. Most people would have dumped him into Lancelot Sin right off the bat without a second thought.

US Friend Code
    Ah, the Lancelot Sin... To be honest, I still haven't seen Resurrection yet- I've got minor spoilers about what happens (C.C. pairing, the Lancelot Sin exists, the freaking title), but not enough to where I'd feel able to include it properly. Not to mention the whole deal about movie timeline vs TV timeline debates... and even if it was the same timeline, the Sin is only used after Suzaku "dies" and lives on as Zero. It's a technicality, but that'd be my reasoning for not using it.

Besides, the Albion alone is already pretty strong. Outspeeding Bismark's precognition, firing energy blasts from its wings, soloing pretty much every Knight of the Round who survived the FLEJA. Thing's a beast.
    (I looked through the other entries in this thread afterwards, and I realized I missed a chance to give him the Guardian Knight skill, which would be a perfect representation of his status as Euphie's knight. That's my greatest complaint, lol.)

Lelouch as a Rider I can see, as well as Avenger and Ruler, but... Foreigner? How would that work?

Blog Entries
    was told to put this here people have no appreciation for art

Assassin of New York
    "Ya like jazz?"

Attachment 14252

Class:
    Assassin
    Other Classes: Lancer, Avenger
    Place of Origin: America

Parameters:

STR: B
    END: B
    AGI: B
    MGI: B
    LCK: B
    NP: B+

Height: 6'5
    Weight: 235 lbs
    Dislikes: Human men, magazines
    Talent: Rhetoric
    Natural Enemy: Humanity
    Attribute: Star
    Armament: Natural Stingers, Mandibles
    Catalyst: A dollop of honey

Class Skills:
    Presence Concealment: (B) Capacity to hide one's presence as a Servant. The form Assassin is summoned in is not his true form but an enlarged body granted to him upon summon. He can reduce himself to his true form and become nearly imperceptible as a Servant. Most will dismiss him as just a common insect. He also gains the ability to hide himself amongst swarms of his own kind.

Personal Skills:

Defy Logic (Gravity): (B) A skill that denotes one as an entity whose existence contradicts known laws and theories about the universe. According to all known laws of aviation, Assassin should not be capable of flight, and yet at this rank he is able levitate and fly around at high speeds.

Stinger: (B) A skill possessed by those who have natural stinging weapons. It is not a skill in the traditional sense but more a fact of Assassin's biology and a trait common to other members of his species. His stinger can either be an annoyance to some targets or incredibly deadly to others, depending on how susceptible they are to the venom stored within. Deploying the stinger comes with a catch; once used, even if the target has not been killed or incapacitated, Assassin's death is almost certainly inevitable. Surviving requires making an exceptionally high LCK check and even if he does survive this skill becomes sealed away. Assassin never actually used his stinger in life, but his close friend did and much of Assassin's life was full of anecdotes where others of his kind would foolishly waste their sting on an unworthy target. Assassin is unlikely to use his stinger without being ordered by a Command Seal.

Human Dialogue: (B) A communication of intention with humans that speak a "language of words". It is not just the opposite of Animal Dialogue, it absolutely spits in the face of that skill. According to this skill, the intellect of animals not only improve but animals are able to convey complex ideas with nuance, like law, justice and ownership. Assassin was not the only member of his species to possess this skill but he became a great facilitator of dialogue between man and beast.

Lawyer: (B) A skill that denotes one's status as one who is knowledgeable in law and can defend clients and argue points in an effective manner within a legal setting. At this rank, Assassin can effectively advocate for the personhood of non-human entities and prove that the things they produce are not owned by humans. Assassin was a revolutionary who won his peoples' rights to ownership not through show of force but through understanding the ruling class's own legal system and using it against them.

Noble Phantasm(s):

Plan Bee
    ~The Seizure of all Plant Species Under the Sun~

Type: Anti-World
    Range: Unknown
    Max Targets: Uknown

Upon finding out that the vast majority of products his people made were being consumed frivolously by an elite upper class, Assassin staged a revolution and seized the means of production, ensuring his people's prosperity. Unfortunately his actions upset the balance of nature and threatened all life on the planet. Undoing his previous mistake he reinstated the status quo, with some caveats, ultimatley creating a better life for all creatures under the sun.

Through natural processes, Assassin exercises the use of his NP on a regular basis as he naturally drawn the the nectar contained in flowers, thus inducing pollination and ensuring the continuted existence of the necessary vegetation on Earth. However, upon invoking his NP's true name he can create an ever expanding "death field" around him, the outmost range of which is unknown. It is not a crystalization of Assassin's actions but rather a crystalization of the unforeseen consequences of those actions. Once inside the death field, all plant life withers away. As plants are symbolically the first step in the food chain this NP will target those first. Once all plant life has been eliminated the NP targets the creatures that eat the plants, followed by the creatures that eat other creatures and so on until it has eradicated all life in it's range. It is an NP that symbolizes a gross violation of the natural order. The NP itself moves slowly and its effects won't become apparent until a few days after activation. Assassin deeply fears the potential fallout of activating his NP as he made that mistake once before in his life and so will not use it willingly.

Lore:

Assassin's true name is Barry B. Benson from Bee Movie.
    https://sites.google.com/a/ausdg.us/...e-movie-script

Personality:

Assassin is laidback, outgoing and attempts to be funny. Most of his jokes never quite stick the landing. He also has a thing for human women and never dates within his own species.

Creator Notes:

I was too concerned with whether it could it be done when I should have asked myself should it be done.
    Last edited by NittyGritty; May 21st, 2021 at 11:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by naschyamamoto View Post
    Ah, the Lancelot Sin... To be honest, I still haven't seen Resurrection yet- I've got minor spoilers about what happens (C.C. pairing, the Lancelot Sin exists, the freaking title), but not enough to where I'd feel able to include it properly. Not to mention the whole deal about movie timeline vs TV timeline debates... and even if it was the same timeline, the Sin is only used after Suzaku "dies" and lives on as Zero. It's a technicality, but that'd be my reasoning for not using it.

Besides, the Albion alone is already pretty strong. Outspeeding Bismark's precognition, firing energy blasts from its wings, soloing pretty much every Knight of the Round who survived the FLEJA. Thing's a beast.
    (I looked through the other entries in this thread afterwards, and I realized I missed a chance to give him the Guardian Knight skill, which would be a perfect representation of his status as Euphie's knight. That's my greatest complaint, lol.)

Lelouch as a Rider I can see, as well as Avenger and Ruler, but... Foreigner? How would that work?
    Well, it's kinda a spoiler for the movie, but lets just say that, due to the events depicted, Our favourite demon emperor ends up with a Code and thus a connection to a being in his world that might as well be a Lovecraftian outer entity.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Valfodr View Post
    Well, it's kinda a spoiler for the movie, but lets just say that, due to the events depicted, Our favourite demon emperor ends up with a Code and thus a connection to a being in his world that might as well be a Lovecraftian outer entity.
    Ah, that makes sense... more or less. I can understand the logic behind Codes being alien, at least.

NittyGritty, the amount of work put into that sheet is terrifying.

Ah, that makes sense... more or less. I can understand the logic behind Codes being alien, at least.

Er, kinda. It's hard to explain it exactly, since it's implied that the entity(s) that Lelouch and C.C. have a connection to are simultaneously a singular entity overseeing all of Humanity and the collective human subconscious. It makes less sense the more you look at it, so for the purposes of a post-Resurrection Lelouch sheet, I treat it as being equivalent to a Lovecraftian outer entity so I can have a Foreigner Lelouch.

Blog Entries

I aim to disturb

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Author's notes
    I tried to search for them, to see if anyone already jumped on this bandwagon before I did, but whoa... I can't believe no one ever did a Servant of these guys! Allow me to correct such mistake.

(I don't really have much to say about this sheet, though. It was just another day of me trying to finish something, anything, when I looked at this Servant I was making and I thought, "you know... These abilities are an awful lot like Rose Quartz's..." and then it clicked, you know? They worked better for her anyway, so it were only a matter of slightly (?) adapting them to a Nasuverse-ish universe (??) and hey! Good thing we already have examples of alien Servants, so now I don't feel like I'm completely crazy anymore doing these things.

But anyway, I'm so sorry for this... I'm sorry if a fan of the cartoon is reading this... I'm just sorry I swear I still tried my best........

“Isn't it remarkable, Steven? This world is full of so many possibilities. Each living thing has an entirely unique experience. The sights they see, the sounds they hear. The lives they live are so complicated... And so simple. I can’t wait for you to join them.”

alter ego
    — A SINGLE PALE ROSE —

Place of origin: Steven Universe
    True Name: Rose Quartz
    Class: Alter Ego
    Other Classes: Saber, Rider, Ruler
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Place of birth: Ẻ̶̢̝̪͚̎͐́͗́á̶̢͚̰͕̖͕̊̈͐̕ṟ̶̛̹͈̘̙̀̏̅͐̎̎ť̵̤̠̳̹͆h̷̾ ̠̙̞̲̮̠̝̹͔̀̽̊͌͊

Natural Enemy: The Diamond Authority
    Attribute: Star
    Traits: Humanoid, Servant, Genderless

STRENGTH: B

ENDURANCE: A+

AGILITY: B

MANA: C

LUCK: C

NOBLE PHANTASM: B

ONCE UPON A TIME, THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO, A CREATURE WAS BORN INTO THIS universe. Her birth was overshadowed by a multitude of colorful shadows―white shades, yellow hues, blue tones. A kaleidoscope of anguish that spun her life around as if she was a piece in a music box. As a young and blooming mind, unfitted for conquer, she wasn’t allowed to carry out the typical duties of her kind; instead, she hosted parties to congratulate the others’ accomplishments.

Such a creature was but bright star obfuscated by a big, looming shadow; always searching for her place, and yet, unable to grasp the meaning of her existence――

But, as if a mad god passing by heard her silent prayers, a miracle descended as white benevolence touched her. A colony; a place for her own. A pale blue planet that would be all hers. Her eyes saw only the beauty in her conquest―the life she was bestowing upon this planet, filling it with her own kind. And yet, it took but only a look at the remnants of her happiness, and she suddenly noticed nor she or her kind were the beautiful sovereigns she dreamed of being… Instead, this creature and all the others like her were merely taking life, and leaving nothing behind.

When the creature’s pleas for the wellbeing of this precious pale planet to the only ones that could stop this madness fell on deaf ears, a fragment of pain, of rage, of rebellion, of hope above all else, came to the world, burning down its very foundation like brimstone.

―She was a fragment born from the ugliest of lights… And yet, it was still light itself.

And so she marched, bright and grand, a supernova that casted the looming shadow of a legend far too big for her shoulders.

And so she marched, to victory. To pain. To hope.
    To the unknown tomorrow...

Class Skills
    magic resistance: A

Because of the lingering effects of her defensive Noble Phantasm, her Magic Resistance rank was greatly elevated as a bonus. Should only her natural characteristics be considered, her original rank should be in the D category.

entity of the outer realm: E

It denotes a being that descended from the outer space.

Since she did not necessarily appear from the same void where Outer Gods came from, but merely from another planet that isn’t Earth, the Rank is low.

id_es: diamond authority: ■■

ʇ̴̛͉͕͌͑͘,̶̧̡̭̦͂ṵ̴̧̯̩͂̑̃͂̍͗̈́̍p̷̟͎̻̲̗̬͑̄̈͊̅̀̅̋l̵̓̓̕ ̫͚̹͚̘̖͖͋̿͋̃͒ṅ̴͙̈̾̾͌̾͘o̴̦̝̟̅͒͒̌̌͐̾̕ɥ̸̛͕͌̈́̔̈́͊́͝s̵̏̊ ̮̅̍̈́́̚ ̶̛̮̝̮̓̀̌̆̽́͜ʇ̵̣̥̞͂ı̸̠͙̺̗̙͒́͛̐̃͑̕͜ ̶̨͔̣̟̩̥͛ǝ̶͓̩͉̂̍̏͜ɹ̸̧͉̘̇̍̂ǝ̴͌͗̊͑̕ͅɥ̶̣͓̻͕̲̫̦̑̊̌̌ ̷̨̢̭̖̞͕͎̆͒͂ǝ̶̡̬̗̻͖̲̈́͘q̷̗̹̙̯͈͂̓̓͆̀͠ ̸̤̣͍̟̫̻̰́̃̊̂̑̑̕ʇ̴͇̝̅͠,̸̹̗͈̞̃̃̎̏̽͊͝u̸͚̐́͝ṕ̴͙̟̞̋͂͠͝ ͇l̴͉͙̳̦̿̐͛̌̚͝ṉ̴͉͓͑̅̋͊͐̽̍̒o̵̡̡̭̲͖̫͍̎͐̈́͝͝ɥ̵̻͈̠̞̄̄s̴ ͖̝̫͚͇̣͎̐̒̅̅́̍̾̚ ̵͍͙̺̣͚̎ʇ̶̡̙̥̅̃͛͝Ǐ̸̫̾̈

Personal Skills
    shapeshift: B

It is already possible for her to shapeshift to other forms beyond her current body mass, such as a giant or even a small child. But, at this rank, she cannot hold indefinitely her transformation.

An ability that has been downgraded (her original Rank should be A+) since she is already but a separated fragment of a
    Pink Diamond
    lonesome tyrant
    , no longer needing to hide her form by means of shapeshifting.

healing tears: EX

An empathetic Servant whose heart aches for all life on Earth―naturally, the pain of her love granted her a shower of blessings for those she vowed to protect. Her healing capacity is unmatched by any modern treatment magus, being capable of undoing all damage done onto a living being, be it mental, conceptual, emotional, spiritual, mystical, or physical.

Furthermore, at this Rank, as long as it has happened recently, she can even resurrect the deceased. But, since their existence is intimately linked to her own, and should she disappear, they will return to ashes with her.

rebel charisma: B+

A Skill which comprises the default effects of the Charisma personal Skill, but more specifically, the ability to command a rebel army.

Despite having achieved the greatest level of popularity as an insurgent Gem and a symbol of change, the general consensus is that the height of her charismatic nature is something to be admired from afar. As if it is a curse, whenever her allies get too close to her, it seems that they inevitably tend to perceive deep flaws in her personality that tend to taint her image as a saint-like figurehead of rebellion.

wing gatherway: B

It is possible for this Servant to manipulate her own gravitational field, allowing her to control the speed of her ascent or descent. Naturally, this manipulation does not contemplate anyone beyond herself. Furthermore, even at this Rank, one is already capable of adapting to the gravity of other worlds.

Noble Phantasm(s)

“In the end, your mother could only save a handful of her closest friends. If it weren't for her shield, man, I don't know…”

Luminous Declaration of Hope
    Rose Shield

Type: Barrier
    Range: 15m~25m
    Max. number of targets: ■■■

A spiraled pink shield adorned with lines resembling thorns, while the center symbol alludes to the shape of a rose. The ultimate defense and the very symbol of the legend of “Rose Quartz.” Powered up by the tales where it was able to withstand and protect the user and subjects nearby the user from even the corrupted blast of three combined Diamonds, this ability is a conceptual defense that cannot be breached by any damage, granting protection from all attacks regardless of type, magnitude, or direction. As long as the Servant holds in their heart the wish to protect someone, their defensive capacities will receive magnifying pluses during the entirety of the battle while this ability is activated.

But unfortunately, should such Noble Phantasm be deployed, this Servant has to be stationary in order for her defense to withstand whatever is thrown at her.

“I'll let you take this one.”

The Everlasting Temple of Elemental Fusion
    Obsidian

Type: Anti-Fortress
    Range: ■■■
    Max. number of targets: ■■■

“Fusion,” the product of multiple Gems, that is formed when the participants’ bodies and minds become one in order to create an entirely different entity. As one of her notable feats was the ability to become the famed “Obsidian,” such skill is sublimated into a Noble Phantasm, thus eliminating the need to have her former allies by her side in order to call forth this ultimate weapon.

This Noble Phantasm allows Alter Ego to become a towering individual with eight arms, glowing orange eyes, dark-gray skin, and slightly curly charcoal-black hair that reaches her knees. Flaunting a secondary face where their forehead would be, similar to a “mask,” it exhibits a non-functional mouth, but a pair of functional eyes. The seam between the face and the “mask” opens up like a lid, revealing a gaping third mouth lined with sharp teeth.

Her imposing physical frame grants her monstrous strength, and her third mouth acts as a forge filled with lava, which in turn gives her control over this aspect of fire. Furthermore, by forming the hilt of a sword and sticking it into her mouth, she is able to smelt the blade of a sword. By simply making physical contact with an object, this weapon is able to slice through it―although it is an ability that can only cut physical material. (Not space, time, dimension, and so on.)

A SENSITIVE AND LOVING PERSONALITY, CAPABLE OF SEEING BEAUTY IN everything, “no matter how hideous.” This Servant is a protector of free will, one who encourages everyone she encounters to follow their own path, no matter where it takes them. To be born into this world and experiment all of its wonders is a blessing, and through her child-like infatuation with the life on Earth, one can even be reminded of the fact. She instills this love in everything and everyone, in hopes that, one day, it will reach that
    Steven
    dear child

This fragment of a
    Pink Diamond
    lonesome tyrant
    retains that creature’s fun-loving and curious nalture, but is now tempered by maturity and experience. She is content in looking humanity’s growth from afar, as if she is a proud mother…

Keywords
    pink diamond:

Member of the Great Diamond Authority, an alien of the Gem race.

Originally in charge of Earth’s colonization, she took the form of a Rose Quartz after her fellow Diamonds refused to allow her to abandon the colony and spare the life on the planet.

The pitiful falling star from whom Alter Ego was born. A fading light of little significance.

And in the bottomless ocean of memories, let her be forgotten―――

steven universe:

As the culmination of her dreams, all is for the sake of this child――

Even when she knew it would mean the end of her existence to create him, she showed no fear and could not wait for him to join this world. While she never got to meet him, Alter Ego cherished her child even before his birth, showing nothing but happiness and curiosity for the kind of person he would become.

She is there, loving him. Loving being him.

Love is stronger than death itself.

Last edited by WhiteFrenzy; June 2nd, 2020 at 07:07 PM.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

US Friend Code
    Woah. I've never seen Steven Universe in full, though a few friends have shown me clips here and there. This Alter Ego seems pretty impressive- powerful, a little endearing, and a little terrifying.
    Your formatting definitely made it stand out more too!

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Yes, this is good. We really need more Steven Universe sheets.

Considerations:
    Spoiler:
    In fact I did this some years ago, and this is possibly the first 'OC' Servant I've made in my entire life so I was a little nervous about post this. Unfortunately Shinza Bansho is one of the only things that I have confidence in my knowledge to do something like this. As Masadaverse in general is very chuuni, I tried to not overdo parameters in ranks to not look like a Deus Ex-Machina edgy thing. I ask for criticism and even sincere complaints please. If it sucks you can say "It sucks, why did you post this shit here?"

Name:
    Wolfgang Schreiber

Class: Berserk

Other Classes: Rider, Caster

Type: Wraith

Source: Germany, LDO Events, Shinza Bansho

Region: Germany

Alignment: Chaotic • Mad

Hidden Attribute: Earth

Parameters
    Spoiler:

Strength: C+
    Endurance: D
    Agility: EX
    Mana: A
    Luck: D
    Noble Phantasm: EX

Class Skills
    Spoiler:
    Magic Resistance A+: "I want to be embraced", the essence of Schreiber himself. The desire to never be touched or hurt by anything or anyone becomes the institutional will to receive affection. The conflict takes to the limits of the Beast's desire, which even in the face of high-level Thaumaturgy attacks.

Independent Action EX: The true extension of the one who is moved by the taste of the soul of those who walk the Earth. Schreiber's Thaumaturgy is powered by souls, the fuel of the Serpent's magic being the souls of the living ones. Possessing a massive stock that surpasses even that of Divine Beasts, Schreiber can act and remain in the world on his own, being an indomitable beast who don't need a Master, there is no magical energy gap.

Territory Creation A: The desire not to be touched, not be hurt, to be an existence that even the gods cannot pass their hands on. Schreiber affects and distorts the space around him to incapacitate others from approaching. Air would turn into a physical wall once one penetrated the barrier of sound. For Schreiber, who had long since transcends its shackles, it felt more like a thunderous hammer. He added to them the vigor of his howl, which created a space for him to escape. He, in his ultimate state of fusion, had become akin to a sentient Ahnenerbe. The entire of his being his voice, the spark in his eyes, the very air he breathed had been soaked in vile thaumaturgy. After all, the howl of a wolf had, since ancient times, worked to repel evil spirits. And while they both were beings of the preternatural, it only stood to reason that the greater calamity would inevitably subsume the lesser.

Mad Enhancement EX: There are no thoughts, words or even what can be considered human reasoning. This Ghost is driven only by instinctive and primitive desires, he is in fact a Beast who does not think, he simply devours everything and everyone without distinction, being either an ally or an enemy, The Fangs of the Golden Beast will devastate everything he sees ahead. A Beast that the more it is wounded, the stronger its fury becomes.

Beast of Einherjar A: The personification of the Wolf who devoured the Sun himself. He is the defamed Hrozvitnir, is considered the very incarnation of the Well Dweller. This skill gives him damage and an advantage against those who have "Divinity".

Personal Skills
    Spoiler:
    Godspeed EX: The true extension of Wolfgang's divine speed. The desire to "Be the fastest" manifests itself with all its power, there are no limits, there are no obstacles, there are no runners in front of you. A creature that has already exceeded the speed of light for a long time, even in the face of spells that can reduce its time advance will be useless, it will take the lead as the fastest. His maddened bloodlust raged like a whirlwind, is a tempest that transcended the very concept of speed. He was Hrozvitnir, the one who would devour heaven and earth alike in a single gulp.

Niflheimr's Wind B: The cold and absolute blizzard of the Nordic World Ice Kingdom. The Prophetic Poem Völuspá, tells that Fenrir devoured the Nilfheim entirely by himself, being able to exhibit this blizzard, Fenrir became the walking shell of Nilfheim's Eternal Blizzard. Because he was considered in some circles to be the incarnation of Vánagandr, Schreiber was blessed with this ability.

Thaumaturgy (Ewigkeit) A+: Those taught in the Path of Magic by the Serpent, are also presented with the Magic System of the 4th Heaven.

Einherjar (Albedo) A: The title granted only to the strongest soldiers of His Excellency. The animal that became The Fangs of the Golden Beast, will not be stopped even in the face of death given its faith towards its Benefactor. Schreiber does not fear death even when touched, he will chase his prey like an unstoppable beast

Soul Eater A: The ammunition of those who manifest their will through The Mercury. Similar to the Galvanism skill, Schreiber can supply and recover his own magical energy by consuming souls. Every place he passes is imbued with death. He devours the soul of his opponents before they can even think for a split second. Schreiber has total control of his stock of souls, as well as the ability to devour them without limits.

Battle Continuation A+: A devilish logic. Absolute, palpable insanity, even if his own arms were to break while pulverizing his foes, Schreiber would not take notice. No lethal collapse would occur, as the beast did not realize he had been touched and with that, the laws of the demonic magic would respond, healing his wounds at an ungodly speed. In short: the more he killed, the stronger he would become. His craving being the evasion of physical contact, Schreiber did not exactly possess a robust body. In exchange, however. all those he killed and devoured would serve as fuel for regeneration. In truth, he having sown the seeds of destruction and regeneration in a seemingly infinite fashion sheltered exactly 1 85,731 souls behind that eyepatch of his. The only way to eliminate the Divine Beast, is by killing all your souls. In short: it is necessary to kill Schreiber 1 85,731 times be by means of quantity or quality.

Noble Phantasm
    Spoiler:

Nilfheimr Fenriswolf
    The All-Devouring Beast of the Abyss
    Type: Anti-World
    Range: 2~50
    Maximum Targets: 100 people

The true nature of Schreiber's Briah. A passive Noble Phantasm, it is not necessary to activate it, since the moment Schreiber is alive it is already working. A combination of all his skills forming the ultimate ability. Schreiber cannot be overcome, cannot be touched, cannot be hurt. A Creature that made itself a man-made Daemon, the very essence of Serpent Magic. It affects the Common Sense of the World, molding the Texture of the World to your pleasure, distorting the Laws of Physics, it is impossible to get close to the Divine Beast, a conceptual wall that stands above human comprehension separates it from the rest of the World, those who they affect the Texture of the World itself, or are blessed with the Authority of the Planet, are able to transcend this space. Just as his speed reaches the peak, even if it decreases Schreiber's perception or the passage of time itself, there will be no barriers, the concept of "Be the fastest" will manifest itself in its supremacy and surpass his opponent.

US Friend Code
    ...Yikes. Outside of maybe something like Gae Bolg, I'm not sure how you could even catch this guy, let alone kill him.

Territory Creation was a little hard for me to wrap my head around, and I think Battle Continuation might have gotten messed up a bit by the formatting, but in general the sheet reads pretty well. His abilities seem pretty insane to me, but that also seems to be in line with the canon of the 'verse, so I can't really complain.

I felt really uncomfortable when I re-read it tbh, as I said Shizna Bansho is an extremely Chunni thing when we talk about powerlevels anyway, so it's hard not to make it look like "Dude? Why?". But I don’t know if the transition of how I passed his abilities to Nasuverse was also cohesive, honestly I would do something much less absurd if I had more confidence on such things