Page 183 of 188 FirstFirst ... 83133173178181182183184185 ... LastLast
Results 3,641 to 3,660 of 3745

Thread: Create your own Modern Fiction Servants

Dueling with Giant Robots to achieve Understanding naschyamamoto's Avatar
    US Friend Code

Class: Caster
    True Name: Lelouch vi Britannia

Alternative Classes: Rider, Avenger
    Other Names: Zero, Lulu, Lelouch Lamperouge, Julius Kingsley, The Man of Miracles
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Series: Code Geass
    Trait: Star

Parameters:
    Height: 5'10"
    Weight: 123 lbs

STRENGTH: E
    Lelouch’s talents lie exclusively in the intellectual realm. He consistently placed last in every kind of physical competition during his lifetime.

MAGIC: C

ENDURANCE: D
    His mental willpower is unmatched, but his physical endurance is pathetic.

LUCK: A-
    Lelouch’s ability to manipulate the odds is near-unparalleled, and even with his memories erased on multiple occasions he was still an excellent strategist. Oftentimes, the greatest threat to Lelouch’s victory is himself.

AGILITY: E
    Even as Zero, Lelouch was outmatched in physical feats.

Noble Phantasm: A

Class Skills:
    Riding C
    Able to ride horses, drive cars, and pilot Knightmare Frames. Phantasmal Beasts are outside of Lelouch’s expertise.

Territory Creation B
    Taking note of the local terrain and setting up base appropriately. If he is in the wilderness then Lelouch can set up a small campsite. If he is summoned to a modern time with proper electronic technology, a complete headquarters befitting the leader of a large organization can be created.

Personal Skills:
    Spoiler:
    Charisma B+
    The ability to lead others, at a high enough rank to command armies or rule countries. See “Demon under the Stars EX” for more details.

Military Tactics B+
    Tactical Knowledge specifically for battles with numerous combatants on both sides. See “Demon under the Stars EX” for more details.

Curse
    Blessing
    of the Witch

The contract that Lelouch made with C.C., in the ghettos of Shinjuku. She gave him a Geass, the power of kings, and he vowed to eventually take her life. The skill grants Lelouch a measure of resistance to magic, but cannot cancel it outright.

Demon under the Stars EX
    “I destroy the world, and create it anew.”
    A mix between the Pioneer of the Stars skill and Demon King skill. As Zero, Lelouch was revered as a “man of miracles” who achieved victory in impossible circumstances, yet his greatest act was becoming the enemy of the world and arranging his own death to achieve world peace. The truths of his life have become muddled over time, but his impact on humanity cannot be denied.
    Lelouch’s primary form is Lelouch vi Britannia, the 99th Britannian Emperor who changed the world, but he can also shift between three other forms, each with a slightly different appearance and personality: Lelouch Lamperouge, Zero, and Julius Kingsley. Regardless of the form he has the ability to turn ‘impossible events’ into ‘events that can be realized’, but each alternate persona gains a bonus to Charisma and Military Tactics when working with people of certain alignments:

Lelouch Lamperouge is an innocent genius, clever and cunning but retaining a strong sense of justice. He appeals to those of the Good alignment.
    Zero straddles the line between vigilante and terrorist, not truly good or evil. To people of Neutral alignments, he is nothing short of a savior.
    Julius Kingsley is also a genius, but an arrogant and prideful one who has no qualms over trampling an innocent beneath his heel. His ruthlessness brings respect from those with Evil alignments.

Noble Phantasms:
    Spoiler:
    Noble Phantasm:
    The Power of Kings
    Geass
    -
    His Majesty
    Lelouch vi Britannia
    Commands You

Type: Anti-Unit
    An unbreakable command. Lelouch was given this power by the immortal self-proclaimed witch, C.C., in order to change the world. It rests within his right eye, and with eye contact and a declaration- “I command you” or “Lelouch vi Britannia commands you”- the target will immediately complete whatever task Lelouch asks of them. Whether the command is to kill their family, drive a car into a building, or write on a wall until the day they die, it will be obeyed without question. It can only be performed once, and requires direct eye contact, but the command is nearly absolute. That said, as a form of Mental Interference it can be broken or resisted with high-ranked Magic Resistance or a mental protection-type Skill.

Noble Phantasm: Knightmare of Zero
    Type: Anti-Army (1-200)
    This Noble Phantasm manifests the seventh-generation Knightmare Frame Gawain and eighth-generation Knightmare Frame Shinkiro. The Gawain was created by Schneizel el Britannia to be used against the Black Knights, but Zero unexpectedly ambushed the Britannians and stole the machine. It was perfected by Rakshata Chawla, the head of the Black Knights’ R&D division, and eventually used as the basis for the Shinkiro.
    The two machines cannot be manifested at the same time, but if one is destroyed in battle the other can still be used. Both specialize in long-range tactical bombardments, with the Gawain’s shoulder-mounted Hadron Cannons and the Shinkiro’s Diffusion Structure Phase Transition Cannon.

Noble Phantasm: The Mask of Zero
    Type: Anti-Army (Self)
    Based on the feat where Lelouch disguised the entire Black Knights as Zero. “Everyone is Zero”, therefore “Zero can be anyone”. This was later reinforced when Suzaku took up the mask at Lelouch’s behest, killing Lelouch and further hiding the truth of Zero’s identity. Essentially, when wearing the outfit of Zero it becomes near-impossible to ascertain your true identity. Only a Skill or Noble Phantasm intended to uncover hidden secrets can expose the true face beneath the mask.
    (This Noble Phantasm is completely separate from the Demon under the Stars skill, but those who wear the mask still gain bonuses to interactions with Neutral alignments.)

Had vague thoughts about a Lelouch sheet for a while, finally decided to finish it after the reception to the Suzaku one. I feel like I should have elaborated on some of the Skills more, but I'm decently satisfied with how it turned out. That said, I'm sure there's bound to be cool ideas I missed. I should try to write a bio for both of them at some point...

Also, the source for the image: https://gbf.wiki/Lelouch_Lamperouge
    Last edited by naschyamamoto; June 11th, 2020 at 12:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    There was contributing. And suggestions and . . . okay a bunch of people demanding me to write this.

Quote Originally Posted by Aiden View Post
    Well yeah, that last one always happens.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I wrote up a Lelouch sheet ages ago, but I'd say this one's better. Skills are well-chosen, particularly Demon Under The Stars which adds some nice flavor.

Even though it's fitting in-series, Geass seems a tad overpowered as a truly absolute command. Given in Nasuverse terms it's presumably a form of mental interference Magecraft, could it be blocked out by some level of Magic Resistance or mental defenses (like Bravery, Soul Of A Martyr, etc)? That's the choice I went with for my own Lelouch sheet so it'd be a bit more balanced. Also The Mask Of Zero feels absurdly over-ranked for what's basically a simple disguise NP like Mordred's Secret Of Pedigree (albeit with the bonus he can give it to others). Really no reason that couldn't be lowered to C-rank.

We Want to Protect that Head OverMaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post

Ruler
    Identity: Aqua
    Also known as: Goddess of Toilets Party Tricks and Debt Water
    Height: 158 cm
    Weight: 49 kg
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Attribute: Sky
    Origin: Afterlife?
    Dislikes: Goddesses with padded chests, the Eris Cult, the undead, demons, being stuck in parallel worlds, debts, not being recognized as a goddess, being covered in toad drool…
    Talents: Divine grace to save the world Being useless, crying and whining all the time, being broke, party tricks

“What are you doing, Kazuma?! Stop changing my profile!”
    “Huh?! You stop messing around to make yourself look like the big deal!”

Parameters
    Strength: EX C
    Endurance: EX C
    Agility: EX C
    Luck: EX E
    Mana: EX A++
    NP: EX C
    Intelligence: E-

“Of course, since I’m a goddess my stats are maxed from the very beginning!”
    “Poor thing, she’ll always be this dumb…”
    “Hey, who overwrote my perfect stats?!”

Personality
    The pure, innocent and impossibly beautiful goddess of water, Aqua. The most benevolent goddess in the world that blesses and watches over the adventurers she has given a second chance in life by sending them to a parallel world after their deaths. Obviously that includes the youngster that took her with him to that world. Even if he’s a cheeky shut-in NEET that passed away in the most ridiculous way and behaves impudently in the presence of a goddess, she shall forgive him and do her utmost to guide him with her wisdom and power.

What the hell, I told you to stop making yourself look so great! Listen well, this thing here may call herself a goddess, but most of the time she’s fooling around and messing up everything! I admit that she can be reliable from time to time and she understands me better than the other girls, but most of the bad situations I find myself in are caused by her in some way or another! On top of that, she acts all high and mighty because she’s a goddess but I can’t even remember how many times she has begged me for help! She gets drunk all the time and wastes all her money in useless things, can’t defeat trash mobs like Giant Toads, and on top of that she’s dumb as bricks! Ah god, if I only had chosen a magical artifact like the Demon Sword Gram, or was accompanied by an actually cute and earnest goddess like Eris my life would have been a thousand times better!

Skills

Class skills

Magic Resistance: EX
    Cancels all spells. The hagoromo possessed by her is a Divine Construct that prevents any abnormal status.
    “Wait! Don’t throw it into the fire!!”
    “Shut up! You tried to burn my tracksuit last winter!”

True Name Discernment: —
    In theory she could instantly recognize the identity of the heroes she sent to fight the Demon King, but such heroes don’t exist in this world, so the skill is obsolete.
    “You couldn’t even recognize that Mitsurugi guy tho…”

God’s Resolution: —
    Aqua doesn’t possess this skill.
    “Trust me, it’s better this way. You don’t want her having those Command Spell things.”

Personal skills

Goddess’ Divine Core: EX
    A goddess that has descended to the mortal realm. Even though the world limits her powers, she retains the absoluteness and gracefulness of a goddess.
    “Not even your own cultists recognized you as their goddess, though.”
    Because this skill also represents her Divinity, her whole body and all of her attacks have a holy attribute that makes her stronger against enemies of a dark attribute.
    “If only your divinity didn’t attract the undead…”

Baptism Rite: A
    Magecraft given form in a Church-like style.
    As a goddess and arch-priest, Aqua can perform exorcism rituals almost on the level of Magic, able to deal lethal damage even to demons and liches with a single spell.
    It also includes sealing of magical artifacts and creation of Bounded Fields that repel evil spirits.
    “That may be one of the only times you can be reliable, but can you stop bullying poor Wiz every time we go to their shop or trying to kill Vanir when he comes to negotiate with me?”

Clairvoyance: E
    Good vision. Aqua can see in the darkest dungeon as well as in broad daylight.
    “This is why it’s better not to rustle too much if you’re sleeping next to her, even though she’ll turn around and ignore it.”

Wastrel: EX
    Curse-like talent to lose money. The antithesis of Golden Rule. It doesn’t only include loss of money through excessive wasting, but also sudden debts due to the outcome of her own actions, such as collateral damages from battle that need to be paid.
    Unfortunately, this skill will also hurt the pockets of those allied with her.
    “Even though the big sis at the guild said my luck was extremely high, why do I have to pay the consequences of your own mess…? At this pace we’ll have to return to the stables…”

Other remarkable abilities
    Authority over water:
    Being the goddess of water, Aqua has total control over that element. Besides being able to flood a city with ease, she can purify any form of water with contact alone.

Healing magecraft:
    Restorative spells of varying grade. Can heal injuries, remove abnormal status, and revive people as long as they’ve died recently and their body is in good state.

Blessing:
    Temporarily boosts her own parameters or those of allies.
    “Still not enough to beat me at rock-paper-scissors though.”

Communication with fish:
    As a goddess of water, she can command fish.
    “That’s actually cool! I want her to teach me.”

Party tricks:
    Cool and somewhat mysterious tricks for the sake of entertaining. Sometimes, nobody knows how they work. Seriously, are those real magic or what?
    “And of course, she spent all her skill points in this…”

Noble Phantasm

God Blow
    Iron fist of the goddess

Description:

A fist filled with the rage and sorrow of a goddess. Any who it strikes will perish.
    “But since it’s a blunt attack it won’t work against Giant Toads.”

God Requiem
    Grieving song of the goddess

Description:

A eulogy filled with the love and sorrow of a goddess. Any who it strikes will perish.
    “Still not enough to defeat a Giant Toad.”

Rejoice Ishtar, now not even Gilgamesh will call you 'the useless goddess' anymore.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    I wrote up a Lelouch sheet ages ago, but I'd say this one's better. Skills are well-chosen, particularly Demon Under The Stars which adds some nice flavor.

Even though it's fitting in-series, Geass seems a tad overpowered as a truly absolute command. Given in Nasuverse terms it's presumably a form of mental interference Magecraft, could it be blocked out by some level of Magic Resistance or mental defenses (like Bravery, Soul Of A Martyr, etc)? That's the choice I went with for my own Lelouch sheet so it'd be a bit more balanced. Also The Mask Of Zero feels absurdly over-ranked for what's basically a simple disguise NP like Mordred's Secret Of Pedigree (albeit with the bonus he can give it to others). Really no reason that couldn't be lowered to C-rank.
    Thanks for the compliments on the Skills!
    I did change the wording and rank on the Geass NP, so now it's just regular A-Rank and can be stopped with high level Magic Resistance. You made a good point about it being kind of overpowered, and people such as Euphemia and Suzaku have been shown to resist the effects of certain commands. (Not to mention Code users, who are immune.)
    Mordred's Secret of Pedigree NP/Skill is actually labeled as EX Rank, so I'm probably gonna leave Mask of Zero the way it is for now. I'll go through various Servant profiles and see if I can find some other examples of identity-protection Skills and NPs to compare against though!

There was contributing. And suggestions and . . . okay a bunch of people demanding me to write this.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by naschyamamoto View Post
    Thanks for the compliments on the Skills!
    I did change the wording and rank on the Geass NP, so now it's just regular A-Rank and can be stopped with high level Magic Resistance. You made a good point about it being kind of overpowered, and people such as Euphemia and Suzaku have been shown to resist the effects of certain commands. (Not to mention Code users, who are immune.)
    Mordred's Secret of Pedigree NP is actually labeled as EX Rank, so I'm probably gonna leave Mask of Zero the way it is for now. I'll go through various Servant profiles and see if I can find some other examples of identity-protection Skills and NPs to compare against though!
    That limit does make sense. Thanks for using my suggestion. Though I'm not sure what you mean about Secret Of Pedigree, since Mordred's official Apocrypha profile lists it as a C-ranked NP. You might be thinking of GO, where its Skill counterpart is ranked as EX. But that's as a Skill, not an NP, so you could conceivably make an argument that even a low-ranked NP would qualify as higher-ranked by Skill standards (in other words, a C-ranked NP and a C-ranked Personal Skill might not measure the same thing). In any case GO does lots of weird stuff with NPs turning into Skills and as an NP Secret Of Pedigree has always been ranked C, so I'd take that with a grain of salt.

I still think The Mask of Zero would make more sense as a C-ranked NP given its effects, B at most since it's somewhat more versatile as Lelouch can lend it to others.

US Friend Code
    Ohhhhhh, I didn't realize that. Yeah, I've been relying on the FGO profiles as a basis for these Servants, so that'd be my oversight. I'll go and change it to C-Rank then!

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Woah. I've never seen Steven Universe in full, though a few friends have shown me clips here and there. This Alter Ego seems pretty impressive- powerful, a little endearing, and a little terrifying.
    Your formatting definitely made it stand out more too!
    Aww I'm so glad you liked it, thank you! (I tried to nerf Rose because she's this overpowered saintly figure in her original work, but I also tried to not make her lose her essence in this work so...I guess I'm glad that she still looks just as endearing but terrifying as she looks in the original.) And I'm suspect of speaking of this cartoon because I just LOVE it, but oh boy watch SU whenever you have the chance. It's very good.

Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    Yes, this is good. We really need more Steven Universe sheets.
    We seriously do! I might have to correct this terrible mistake somewhere in the future hahaha. But for now, thank you very much for liking Rose's! :'3

Also whoa whoa WHOA! This Lelouch! There are not enough compliments I can dedicate to this sheet, frankly... (But let me try: THIS IS SO GOOD. I loved everything about it.)
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFrenzy View Post
    Also whoa whoa WHOA! This Lelouch! There are not enough compliments I can dedicate to this sheet, frankly... (But let me try: THIS IS SO GOOD. I loved everything about it.)
    Haha, thanks for the compliments! Like I said, I am pretty happy with how the Lelouch and Suzaku sheets turned out. And yeah, Steven Universe is definitely on the to-watch list!

On a totally different train of thought, I've been thinking about a Yugi Muto sheet. Would it be plausible to make him an Alter Ego (with the idea of Atem being the 'regular ego'), or would you guys say to just have him as a regular old Caster? Same question for Kaiba as well (Priest Seto as the OG ego), though I'm only really thinking about Yugi right now.

Nice Lelouch sheet. While I personally would be more inclined to make each of Lelouch's different "masks" different sheets(IE Zero as a Rider, Emperor Lelouch as an Avenger, and L.L. as either a Caster, a Ruler, or a Foreigner), yours works rather nicely as well.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Haha, thanks for the compliments! Like I said, I am pretty happy with how the Lelouch and Suzaku sheets turned out. And yeah, Steven Universe is definitely on the to-watch list!

On a totally different train of thought, I've been thinking about a Yugi Muto sheet. Would it be plausible to make him an Alter Ego (with the idea of Atem being the 'regular ego'), or would you guys say to just have him as a regular old Caster? Same question for Kaiba as well (Priest Seto as the OG ego), though I'm only really thinking about Yugi right now.
    I would say Alter Ego would be plausible ,and About Kaiba i would say a Rider similar like Sakamoto and Oryou would make sense for Priest Seto for Kaiba i would say Caster and that he could make use of "Cyber mystic codes " i would say .

beside that am i working aside my currently Projects also on making some Naruto verse servant profiles like some for Kabuto,Sasuke ,Orochimaru etc and would it make sense that the Uchia members could have Avenger qualification ? and About Yugioh have i alsoo thought on to make a sheet of Z-one(which would make a powerfull Caster ,Ruler or Saver but he would also qualiffy as Faker servant) or Aporia(as Rider )

and to be honest i struggle how to addapt Edo TEnsei into Nasuverse as it would the Noblephantasm or Orochimaru as CAster or Kabuto .

also do i want to start to watch Rorouni Kenshin to make a Hiko Seijuro or Makoto Shishio sheet and beside that have i played with a Kikyo(Inuyasha) Assassin or Avenger profile or some of other Animes like Cuticle tantei (here more jokish one ) or Cutey Honey servants as example.

and About your Leleouch sorry i havent seen this anime so cant i really comment one that aside that it seems to be a interesting sheet .
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Alter Ego Yugi sounds good. Wouldn't say the same for Alter Ego Kaiba tho, since he's the guy constantly trying actively separate himself from the past. Rider feels like a better fit for him.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    beside that am i working aside my currently Projects also on making some Naruto verse servant profiles like some for Kabuto,Sasuke ,Orochimaru etc and would it make sense that the Uchia members could have Avenger qualification ? and About Yugioh have i alsoo thought on to make a sheet of Z-one(which would make a powerfull Caster ,Ruler or Saver but he would also qualiffy as Faker servant) or Aporia(as Rider )

and to be honest i struggle how to addapt Edo TEnsei into Nasuverse as it would the Noblephantasm or Orochimaru as CAster or Kabuto .

also do i want to start to watch Rorouni Kenshin to make a Hiko Seijuro or Makoto Shishio sheet and beside that have i played with a Kikyo(Inuyasha) Assassin or Avenger profile or some of other Animes like Cuticle tantei (here more jokish one ) or Cutey Honey servants as example.
    Madara, Sasuke and Itachi I could all see having the Avenger class, yeah. The whole "kill your beloved" aspect of the Sharingan's evolutions ties them in pretty well there.

Z-ONE would be most fitting as a Faker or Alter Ego Servant, in my opinion, but he could definitely work in the other classes like Caster and Rider. Surprisingly, Aporia probably works in most of the same classes (save Ruler and Faker). He split himself into three separate personalities from different points in his life, and just like Z-ONE he had a crazy D-Wheel and was really good at Duel Monsters. There's a number of ways you could spin Servant sheets with them.

As far as Rurouni Kenshin my personal suggestion would be to read it, but that's just because I first discovered the series by reading the manga. Don't know if the show is any good.

I have zero experience with Inuyasha and Cutie Honey, so I can't really offer up any suggestions regarding those. Sorry!

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Z-ONE would be most fitting as a Faker or Alter Ego Servant
    This is brilliant and now I want to see it done.

US Friend Code

Class
    : Archer

True Name: Geo Stelar

Alternative Classes: Caster, Foreigner
    Other Names: Megaman, Subaru Hoshikawa
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Series: Mega Man Star Force
    Trait: Human

Parameters:

STRENGTH: C

ENDURANCE: C

AGILITY: A

MAGIC: B

LUCK: B

Noble Phantasm: B

Class Skills:

Independent Action B
    Megaman has been known to travel to the furthest reaches of the galaxy and beyond, always returning to tell the tale. Surviving black holes, falling space stations, and even radioactive meteors. Thus, Megaman (Star Force) can survive without power from a Master for up to 48 hours. If pushing their Spirit Origin to the limit this timeframe will shrink, but by conserving energy it can also be doubled.

Item Construction (False) - Battle Cards
    Technically unable to create powerful artifacts by their own power. However, with access to their digital files of Battle Cards a multitude of powerful weapons can be utilized during battle. Blades, firearms, elemental attacks, and recreations of signature moves from other Wave Changers. Some Battle Cards can even heal wounds.

Existence Outside the Domain C
    Omega-Xis isn't exactly an Outer God, or a resident of the Servant Universe, but he is still an alien lifeform from beyond the Solar System. No matter the class, Megaman (Star Force) will always have this skill.

Personal Skills:

Spoiler:

Digital Body(AM-ian) A
    "EM Wave Change! Geo Stelar, On The Air!"
    A skill somewhere between Transformation and Perfect Form, specifically for the Wave Changers who have joined forces with EM Beings. It represents the EM Wave Change and contains many of the skills possessed simply by virtue of being an electronic lifeform. Contains resistance to hypnosis and the ability to recover from wounds over time. The ability to change living creatures into EM Beings and manipulate EM Waves is also included, a set of talents only available to AM-ians.

Eye of the Mind(True) B-
    Geo Stelar had no combat experience before joining forces with Omega-Xis, but the AM-ian had already survived a planetary genocide and engaged in countless battles with FM-ians across the universe. He can quickly deduce strengths and weaknesses in an opponent's fighting style, but his communication skills are second-rate. In the time it takes to explain his findings, some opponents may try to swoop in for the kill.

Star Force - Blessing of the Satellite Admins A
    The three AM-ians who watched over the Wave World from Earth's orbit were Pegasus Magic, Leo Kingdom and Dragon Sky. They gave Geo and Mega the ability to take on their appearances and abilities for a short period of time, after they proved their worth by passing the Satellite Admins’ trial. In many ways it is more "Affection" than "Blessing", a final gift offered to one of the last survivors from their world.
    When the conditions are met during battle, Megaman can declare “Star Force!” and temporarily take on a form reminiscent of Dragon, Pegasus, or Leo. Dragon has wood-element affinity, Pegasus has ice-element affinity, and Leo has fire-element affinity. The power these forms offer is immense, on par with a Mana Burst, but they also have fatal weaknesses in the form of opposing element attacks. A single direct hit from the opposing element can revert Megaman back into their base form.

Noble Phantasms:

Spoiler:

Noble Phantasm: BrotherBand
    Type: Anti-Unit(Self)
    A bond formed by close friends using EM Waves. Usually both people need to have access to electronic terminals to achieve a BrotherBand, but the BrotherBand that makes up Megaman’s Noble Phantasm is recorded inside of his own Hunter VG. Normally it just gives Geo a wider range of Battle Cards to use during combat, but when Geo was lost in space as EM Waves the BrotherBand connection was the lifeline he needed to regain his physical form and return to Earth.
    Now, this Noble Phantasm allows for the creation of new Battle Cards as well as a one-time recovery from certain death. However, it only counts BrotherBands formed after Geo is summoned as a Servant. The more BrotherBands he forms, the more effective his recovery will be.

Noble Phantasm: Omega-Xis the Mega Buster
    Type: Unknown(???)
    The sentient AM-ian who makes up the other half of Megaman. An alien lifeform composed of electromagnetic waves, he can move between electronic devices and possess living creatures with powerful negative emotions. He joined with Geo Stelar at first to simply avoid his pursuers, but over time they came to form a genuine bond. Now, the two of them are close friends and practically Brothers.
    Omega-Xis can fight on his own, but he and Geo can also fuse into the powerful warrior Megaman by Wave Changing. Megaman’s power is magnitudes above Omega-Xis on his own, and he can freely travel between the electronic and physical world without repercussion. As Megaman, Omega-Xis and Geo have saved the world three times over, helped rebuild Planet AM, and rescued Geo’s father from outer space.

Biography:
    Spoiler:

A boy who stared at the stars, and the alien lifeform who ran from planet to planet until he reached Earth.
    Geo Stelar was the son of Kelvin Stelar, a pioneer of BrotherBands and an astronaut who went missing after attempting to form communications with an alien planet. Kelvin was mocked by the world after his disappearance, and in shame and loneliness Geo shut himself away from the outside world.
    Omega-Xis was one of the last survivors of Planet AM, a world inhabited by electromagnetic lifeforms. His world was destroyed by the superweapon of Planet FM, another electromagnetic lifeform world, and for a time he pretended to be an FM-ian and live among them. However, when he encountered Kelvin Stelar his life was turned upside down. To prevent the FM-ians from destroying Earth, he took the key to their superweapon Andromeda and fled.
    Originally Geo and Omega-Xis only joined up because Omega-Xis promised to tell Geo about his dad. However, when FM-ian warriors started coming to Earth looking for the Andromeda Key, Omega-Xis reluctantly explained his situation and Geo agreed to help. The two of them began fighting FM-ians as they showed up on Earth, and over time they began to truly trust one another.
    When the time came to fight the FM-ian king personally and shut down Andromeda for good, Geo and Omega-Xis realized that the 'king' was just a lonely prince lashing out at the universe. The two of them destroyed Andromeda, and were able to talk the king into forming a positive relationship with Earth and rebuilding Planet AM.

As the years went on, Geo and Omega-Xis became more cheerful and outgoing with both each other, Geo's classmates, and the rest of the world. They stopped an ancient EM Being from being revived (and destroying Planet Earth in the process), prevented a meteor from crashing into Earth, helped dismantle a terrorist organization, and saved planets FM and AM from being sucked into a black hole. Eventually they were even able to bring Kelvin Stelar back to Earth, reuniting Geo's family.

As they continued to save the world time and time again, Megaman became known across the planet as a Hero of Justice. Their feats are recognized by all, and the two of them carved their name into human history.

I have been working on an Alter Ego Yugi sheet, in my defense. This idea had been bouncing around for even longer though, and I finally polished it to a reasonable degree. Some of the Skill and NP rankings and classifications are probably overdone, though. I didn't even end up incorporating Tribe On or Noise Forms!
    Mega Man Star Force is an old favorite of mine, and I bought the artbook a few months ago. The games are a lot of fun (or at least 1 & 3), and I expect they'll make a remaster collection for them within the next year or two.

Blog Entries
    It's a very nice sheet. I would love to see a Megaman.exe sheet to.

US Friend Code
    I... have actually never played a Battle Network game. Sorry...

Blog Entries
    Saber from Far Far Away

Class: Saber
    Other Classes:
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Place of Origin: Britain?Tatooine, a galaxy far, far away

Parameters:

STR: B
    END: C
    AGI: C
    MGI: B
    LCK: B
    NP: A+

Height: 154cm
    Weight: 42kg
    Dislikes: Badly structured meals, Tyranny
    Talent: Piloting
    Natural Enemy: Her father
    Attribute: Distant Star
    Armament: laser swords
    Catalyst: Avalon, A copy of The Hero with a Thousand Faces by Joseph Campbell

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance (B):A skill that grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. Saber never lived in a universe which had an Age of Gods, yet the magics native to that place were palpable in the air. Saber herself could even reach out and influence this 'force' giving her a high rank in this skill.

Riding (EX):A skill of Rider and Saber class Servants, denoting the ability to ride mounts and vehicles. Rider-class Servants will typically possess a high rank. It is said that dragon type mounts are an exception, requiring a different ability other than Riding. Although Saber possesses no anecdotes of riding mounts she was said to be a protege at piloting the vehicles native to her history even with very little formal training.

Personal Skills:

Charisma (B): A composite Skill consisting of a person's charm as well as the natural talent to command or unify an army or country. Increases the ability of allies during group battles. At this rank this skill is sufficient to lead a nation as its King/Queen. The morale of military forces he or she commands is extremely high. Although Saber was never royalty she became a legendary high-ranking officer and symbol for a rebel army. Combining this skill with One with the Force can result in a fascination type effect where a target becomes susceptible to hypnotic suggestion.

Instinct (A+): The ability to instantly identify “the best personal course of action” during combat. Because this Skill allows for the prediction of trajectory, it is possible to avoid attacks from firearms. At this rank Saber can essentially predict the future. She can receive a '+' modifier when used in combination with One with the Force.

[One with the Force (A+): A skill that designates one as being tied to the unseen force that connects all things in the universe together. At this rank Saber can readily manipulate the force to her will and achieve effects similar to several other skills including Mana Burst. In addition Saber's mastery and knowledge allows her to achieve feats that could normally only be accomplished through High Thaumaturgy and some feats can reach near True Magic.

Noble Phantasm(s):

Excalisaber
    An Elegant Weapon from a more Civilised Age

Range: 1~99
    Max Targets: 1

A Noble Phantasm that takes the form of the Sword of Promised Victory, Excalibur. However its appearance is only superficial and it is actually a different weapon entirely. This Noble Phantasm was a common weapon used by a religious peacekeeping order in another reality. Each one had to be constructed by hand and the creation process was considered a rite of passage. As such each one is wholly unique and tailored to its specific wielder. The sword itself is unremarkable compared to others like it so the power it generates comes from the mystery of its owners. The blade makes a humming noise when 'drawn' and can cut through virtually any substance. With great dexterity the blade can block and deflect projectiles. Another interesting feature is that the blade can be 'turned off' leaving only the handle. This feature is mostly for transport but with creativity can be deployed for sneak attacks.

Saber's in particular was not made by herself but instead was made by her father. It was passed down to her by her mentor long after her father's supposed death. Saber eventually lost this sword and had to construct her own. As such she manifests not one but two copies of this Noble Phantasm.

Lore:

Saber's true identity was supposed to be the King of Knights, Artoria Pendragon. However, an Interference Wave from a Parallel Throne has caused her Saint Graph to be altered and take on the traits of a heroic spirit from some alternate reality. As such the current Saber is a considered a Modded Servant.

A Parallel Throne is a hypothetical Throne of Heroes that might exist in parallel universes. These universe have histories of their own so logically the heroes contained within one of these Parallel Thrones must differ quite a bit from the heroes native to the World. These Thrones are either created from collective human consciousness and manifest in realities that just beyond our reality or they came to be through natural means and influence the minds of humans remotely. Whatever the case may be they emit waves of influence that in the right circumstances can latch onto a Summoning Spell in progress. Like a virus that alters a program's functions they overwrite part of a Heroic Spirit's Saint Graph with a compatible candidate from their own database. The resulting Servant is fused and is called a Modded Servant. This hijacking is necessary for Heroic Spirits within Parallel Thrones to manifest in the World as Servants because they themselves lack the foundation necessary to be summoned on their own. To put it simply it is the Servant equivalent of running unlicensed software.

How or why these Interference Waves happen is a mystery. What is known is that Parallel Thrones typically choose candidates based on similarities between Heroic Spirits. This could include having similar backgrounds, personal philosophies, fighting styles or stories. Modded Servants typically have altered parameters and replaced or lost skills and Noble Phantasms and on the whole are generally weaker than their 'unmodded' counterparts. However the introduction of factors outside of the known world means their legends are hard to identify through conventional magus wisdom and the strange nature of their skills and Noble Phantasms means they can be tricky for conventional Servants to fight against. All Modded Servants have the attribute 'Distant Star' as they do not come from the History of Man.

It was during the summoning of Artoria Pendragon that a Heroic Spirit from a Parallel Throne latched onto her Saint Graph and rewrote a part of it. Like Artoria, this servant was a child from a heroic lineage who lived a humble life until a great destiny was thrust upon her. She rallied an army, defeated an evil tyrant and brought forth a new golden age before being betrayed by family member and dying by their hands just as her bright new world began crumbling around her. Saber's True Identity is Luke Skywalker, a rebel leader and Jedi who fought against a galaxy expanding empire. This conflict brought her face to face with he father, previously thought to be dead, who had succumbed to the 'dark side' and acted as the Empire's crushing iron fist. It was during their final confrontation that Saber was nearly manipulated by the Emperor to strike down her father and take his place at the Emperor's side. However she decided to not give into hate and threw down her weapon in defiance. This act of forgiveness and mercy ignited the fire of rebellion within her father and he took out the Emperor himself, finding redemption before finally dying of his wounds. Saber then took her father's body and burned it, his spirit becoming one with the force that binds all sentient beings.

Personality:

In her youth Saber was brash, impatient and a little whiny. Growing up on a dustball planet would leave a young person wanting for more. After the tragic death of her aunt and uncle and taking on the responsibility of being a rebel soldier she matured greatly. Learning the ways of the Force instilled a patience within her and she often appeared to have wisdom beyond her years. During her elderly years she was betrayed by her nephew. This incident would prompt her to go into exile and become extremely cautious about who she taught the ways of the Force to. However, upon seeing the next generation rise up to confront a new threat the fire of rebellion reignited in her and she became the hero she used to be one last time before fading from the material world.

Saber is polite and friendly and has a bit of a playful side. Spending time with Saber and her wisdom will become apparent. If Saber likes her master and senses no dark intentions within them she will take on a mentor-like role and teach them her ways.

Quotes:

(to Master)
    "Greetings, Master. I am the Servant Saber. What, you were expecting the King of Knights? I am sorry to disappoint but you have summoned a knight of another sort. My true name is Luke Skywalker, I am a Jedi, like my father before me. If you fight against injustice in the cosmos, if you have no dark intentions within your heart then I pledge my lightsaber and my knowledge to you."

(to Asterios)
    "You remind me of a friend of mine. He's big and furry to. Are you any good at board games?"

(to Robin Hood)
    "One of my bestfriends was like you. Roguish, a bit of a bad boy, but with a good heart as well. We'll'' get along just fine just don't get too cocky"

(to Mordred)
    "You have much hatred for this face, the face of your father. I can sense it in you. I can also sense that you were once a noble knight. It is not too late to turn back. I once hated my own father. I once tried to strike him down. I couldn't do it. You might think that's what makes me weak but believe me when I say that it makes me strong."

(to Mordred; Second Conversation)
    "My father walked a dark path. Yet my sister and me became soldiers of good. My nephew, my sister's son, he chose the dark path, influenced by those who wished to use him. However, he still chose that path, just as myself and my sister chose ours. I may have failed my nephew but I will not fail you. ignites lightsaber It is not too late to late to turn around, but if you refuse I have no choice to to discipline you as I disciplined my own flesh and blood."

(to any other Knight of the Round Table)
    "I am not who you expected and I apologise for it. It was never my intention to steal your King's face. I was simply a knight answering the call to justice."

(activates Noble Phantasm)
    "I am a Jedi, like my father before me. I am one with the force."

Creator Notes:

an concept
    Last edited by NittyGritty; June 25th, 2020 at 10:29 PM.

US Friend Code
    So it's kind of like "Install", or Scathach-Skadi, except using Artoria and Luke? And instead of 'stacking' the combined Spirit Origins, it's more like they got mixed together in a blender.

It's an interesting idea, though you could have easily just done a sheet with Luke. It looks pretty good, though I do think you could have easily made a couple more Skills if you wanted- neither of them is exactly lacking in legendary feats.

Blog Entries
    Yeah that's the general idea going forward. It's my attempt to make modern fiction servants more 'legitimate' by having them latch onto like heroic spirits. I've already got a candidate for a modded Plato lined up.

Also I'm usually quite stingey when it comes to skills and I like to have my sheets be straightforward and not bogged down in too much extra stuff.

I also like the idea of blending modern icons with historical figures. This one time, I came up with the idea of fusing Mario with Joseph Bazalgette, the father of London's modern sewer system and an instrumental part in relieving the Great Stink of 1858.