Page 184 of 188 FirstFirst ... 84134174179182183184185186 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,680 of 3745

Thread: Create your own Modern Fiction Servants

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DecieverSupreme View Post
    I also like the idea of blending modern icons with historical figures. This one time, I came up with the idea of fusing Mario with Joseph Bazalgette, the father of London's modern sewer system and an instrumental part in relieving the Great Stink of 1858.
    That sounds amazing.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by naschyamamoto View Post
    Madara, Sasuke and Itachi I could all see having the Avenger class, yeah. The whole "kill your beloved" aspect of the Sharingan's evolutions ties them in pretty well there.

Z-ONE would be most fitting as a Faker or Alter Ego Servant, in my opinion, but he could definitely work in the other classes like Caster and Rider. Surprisingly, Aporia probably works in most of the same classes (save Ruler and Faker). He split himself into three separate personalities from different points in his life, and just like Z-ONE he had a crazy D-Wheel and was really good at Duel Monsters. There's a number of ways you could spin Servant sheets with them.

As far as Rurouni Kenshin my personal suggestion would be to read it, but that's just because I first discovered the series by reading the manga. Don't know if the show is any good.

I have zero experience with Inuyasha and Cutie Honey, so I can't really offer up any suggestions regarding those. Sorry!
    About Rorouni Kenshin can i say that from the few episodes i have currently sseen and Clips is not bad for such a old Animation and i can see that Himura has Assassin and Saber qualification and that the main difference would be that before respective after his oath .

and About Kabuto which classes would you think are possible , i think that he quallify for the Assassin class ,the Caster class ,and eventually also Rider class , i know that as Caster he may has Kuchiyose Edo TEnsei as Noblephantasm but im unshhure how to adapt it into Nasuverse Terms.

in either case am i shure that Zone will be a powerfull servant .

and About Inuyasha are have i had the idea of a Kikyo servant .
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    Servant Rider:

Appearance:

Source

True Name: Sinbad

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Alternate Classes: Saber, Caster, Avenger, Saver

Armament: A scimitar blessed with the power of Ba'al.

Strength- B
    Agility- A
    Endurance- B+
    Mana- A+
    Luck- EX
    NP- A++

Personality
    Rider is an energetic and cocky guy. He has a passion for exploring the world and seeing undiscovered lands. He has a strong sense of justice and dreams of becoming king to create a world where all nations can live together in peace. While cocky, Rider is actually very intelligent and savvy. In battle he shrewdly evaluates his options to seize the one that maximizes his odds of victory. Rider values his friends highly, refusing to abandon them no matter what. Even if someone tried to kill him in the past, once Rider considers them his friend he'll fight to the death to protect them. His main weakness is that he easily falls for pretty women, and tends to get distracted by them.

Incidentally, this version of Sinbad is summoned using his younger years as reference, back when he was still a bright and innocent youth who'd just begun his adventures on the seven seas. If manifested as Caster he would instead reflect the Sinbad who'd matured and come into his own as king of his own country. In that Class he would show a still laidback but more sly and manipulative side to him, not hesitating to 'use' even his closest allies as pawns. Rider himself harbors conflicted feelings over his later self, as he obtained many of his childhood dreams at the expense of sacrificing his innocence.

Dislikes: sly people (including his later self), wars, being cooped up in one place
    Talents: sailing, capturing Dungeons, ruling a country
    Natural Enemy: Judar

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance- A-
    Confers protection against magical effects. At this rank, spells A-rank and lower are nullified. The Servant is virtually untouchable to modern Mages, and it wouldn't be an exaggeration to dub them a "Magus Killer". Through his
    Mana
    Magoi
    Manipulation Rider can use the
    Mana
    Magoi
    in his own body to counteract the opponent's
    Mana
    Magoi
    , thereby nullifying their spells, albeit only to a certain extent.

However he can't keep up this ability for very long as it heavily taxes his body, rendering this Skill's rank unstable.

Riding- N/A
    The ability to ride mounts and handle vehicles. Due to being overwritten by his Voyager Of The Storm, this Skill has been lost.

Personal Skills:

Clairvoyance (Water)- A
    A variant of Clairvoyance that allows one to intuitively "see" the movements of oceanic-currents.

Ever since his birth Rider possessed the innate ability to feel the flow of the ocean around him. As a young boy he guided his father to safety in a raging storm, a feat he repeated many times as a sailor later in life. Any experienced sailor acquires a knack for reading the waves, but for Rider it went far beyond that into the realm of a supernatural ability. As if Destiny itself were guiding him at sea...

This Skill grants Rider a preternatural and sixth sense for the flow of water-currents in his vicinity. As well as serving as an invaluable guide at sea, it also lets Rider divine the location of buried streams and evade water-based attacks. Furthermore, Rider can even apply his sixth sense to combat, reading the enemy's next move by feeling the flow of blood in their veins. He can easily evade attacks from a whole crowd of foes without breaking a sweat, making it seem like he's able to predict the future. This serves to grant Rider an equivalent rank in the Eye Of The Mind (True) and Knowledge Of Melee Skills.

Voyager Of The Storm- A+
    The talent to sail vessels recognized as ships. Because the ability as a group leader is also necessary, this unique Skill also confers the effects of both Charisma and Military Tactics.

Rider was a legendary sailor who covered the farthest edges of the known world. He earned the titles "Sinbad the Sailor" and "Conqueror Of Seven Seas" for his epic voyages. Also Rider's natural charisma and kindness helped endear him to many on his travels, even forging grudging friendships from erstwhile bitter foes.

Later in life Rider founded his own kingdom of Sindria at the tender age of 18. Through forming alliances with other countries as well as amassing capable and devoted followers, Rider propelled the humble island-nation to a powerhouse on the world-stage. Needless to say, Rider's credentials as both a sailor and leader are indubitable.

First-Class Singularity- EX
    A unique Skill that can be likened to a hybrid of Pioneer Of The Stars and Protection Of Elementals, while at the same time being somewhat different.

Rider's birth greatly shook the world, to the point where all three Magi- the sorcerers tasked with overseeing the balance of creation- felt a great disturbance in the flow of life from his presence alone. He is greatly loved by the Rukh, the flow of "Fate" that carries the souls of all living beings. A "miracle-child" gifted with powers beyond comprehension, his very birth was heralded to bring great changes in the world.

This Skill manifests a powerful "presence of destiny" that constantly enshrouds Rider, ensuring success in all his actions undertaken. Even if he might fail and meet setbacks, it's always to pave the way for a greater triumph down the line. Functionally Rider's Luck stat is maximized to EX-rank, and he gains a bonus to all kinds of checks and saving throws. Furthermore as Rider's presence is intrinsically an unquantifiable abnormality in the World he can't be targeted by abilities that affect only a certain "type" of being. For instance man/woman, good/evil, king/commoner; any attacks and mysteries that target a specific "category" over others cannot harm Rider.

A truly cheat-like Skill befitting one destined to someday hold the world in the palm of his hand, even if Rider himself doesn't know that yet...

Bravery- A+
    The ability to- through sheer fortitude of will- negate mental interference like pressure, confusion and fascination. Also confers a bonus to melee damage.

Rider was an extraordinarily brave boy. He captured his first Dungeon at only 14 years old, then went on to sail across the world battling many fearsome monsters and harsh climates. Whether facing a huge dragon, being hunted down by his former country or nearly freezing to death, he steels his mind and retains focus on his goal for any task.

Noble Phantasms
    Fatah Albahhar Alsabea
    He Who Conquered Seven Seas And Captured Seven Dungeons

Type: Support

A Noble Phantasm that manifests as the proof that Rider sailed across the seven seas and captured seven Dungeons, harnessing the power of the otherworldly beings known as Djinns that dwell there. Rider can freely channel the power of any of the seven Djinn he obtained. He does so by reciting the words "Inhabit my body, [Djinn name here]!" Then Rider can summon the Djinn's power through his own body. His physical appearance adjusts somewhat to match the unique characteristics of the Djinn, and he can call upon its special powers. A third-eye design also appears on his forehead. This process is called Djinn Equip, and is similar to Installing a Class Card.

As mentioned, Rider has seven Djinn that he can invoke, which are listed below as follows:

Spoiler:
    Ba'al: Djinn of Wrath and Heroism, who presides over the element of Lightning. Equipping him grants Rider a partially draconic appearance with azure armor-like scales on parts of his body, horns and a long serpentine tail. He can call on the element of Lightning to shoot thunderbolts at the enemy or move at incredible speed. This is Rider's favorite Djinn to Equip, as it's the first he ever captured and one he still favors out of nostalgia. Even without releasing its true name Rider can still conduct Ba'al's lightning through his sword, imparting an effect akin to Mana Burst (Lightning) to his strikes.

Focalor: Djinn of Dominance and Submission, who presides over the element of Wind. In this form Rider gains the appearance of a bird, with dark purple feathers sprouting along parts of his body as his hair grows longer and takes on feather-like ends. He wields control over the wind, able to create tornados that can obliterate a mountain at full power.

Zepar: The Sound Djinn. Upon equipping him Rider transforms into a small imp with big batlike wings, a plump belly, goat hooves and a tail. In this form Rider can let out an immense scream that puts everyone who hears it to sleep. This can be resisted by Skills and Noble Phantasms defending against mental interference at rank C or higher. He can also mind-control others to a limited degree by implanting his own magical energy into their body.

Valefor: The Ice Djinn. When equipped Rider takes the form of a nine-tailed fox. He gains the ability to manipulate ice and frigid temperatures, letting him freeze his enemies solid in mere seconds. He can even slow the flow of molecules to restrict someone's movement and senses. Akin to Medusa's Mystic Eyes Of Petrification, this effect can be blocked out by Magic Resistance or a high rank in Mana. Valefor is the second Djinn Rider ever captured.

Furfur: Djinn of Ecstasy and Rending Darkness. Its abilities when equipped are unknown.

Vepar: Another Djinn Rider captured. Its abilities and authority are not fully revealed.

Crocell: The final Djinn Rider captured. Its abilities and authority are unknown.

Thmanyt Jiniralat
    My Companions, Gather From Across The Seven Seas

Type: Anti-Army

A Noble Phantasm encapsulating Rider's eight strongest warriors, known as the Eight Generals. The Eight were strong individuals Rider befriended on his travels, playing a key role in founding Sindria. Assembled from allied nations all across the world, they symbolize the unity of Rider's Seven Seas Alliance.

Bound by unshakeable loyalty to their king and master, Rider, the Eight even now answer his call across space and time. By invoking this Noble Phantasm Rider can manifest his generals to once more fight by his side. All eight are summoned as Masterless Servants with Independent Action at rank E- and fit into one of the seven standard Classes. They each (apart from Yamraiha, who as a magician is incompatible with them) wield Household Vessels from Rider that let them partially channel the power of his Djinn.

The Eight's individual identities and powers are listed below as follows:

Spoiler:
    Ja'far (Assassin): A young assassin who Rider saved and befriended on his travels. Originally a cold and merciless boy, he's now softened into a kind and polite individual, with immense loyalty to Rider. However when angered or when his liege is threatened Ja'far shows a sliver of his original personality as an assassin, becoming serious and ruthless. Ja'far has the Personal Skills Projectiles (Rope Darts)- A and Calm & Collected- C.

Masrur (Saber): A Faunalis warrior Rider met at the Reim Empire Colosseum. He has a stoical and serious personality, but is secretly a bit lazy and likes to slack off on his duties. But he cares deeply for Rider and his other companions. Masrur has the Skills Natural Body- B and Eye Of The Mind (False)- C.

Sharrkan (Saber): A hotheaded and cocky swordsman from the desert kingdom of Heliohopt. Has the Skills Mana Burst (Speed)- C and Eye Of The Mind (True)- B.

Yamraiha (Caster): A magician from Magnostadt Academy. A sweet and kind girl, but she has a sharp tongue for those who anger her. Very proud of her magical capabilities and has a rivalry with Sharrkan over whether magic or swordsmanship is superior. Yamraiha specializes in water-based Magecraft. She has the Skill High-Speed Divine Words- A+.

Pisti (Rider): A young-looking (she's actually 18) girl from the matriarchal nation of Artemyra. She's cheerful and mischievous, but has a complex over her petite appearance and gets angry at those who mistake her for a child. Pisti has a sweet voice that can charm wild beasts, granting her the Skills Alluring Nightingale- B and Animal Dialogue- B.

Spartos (Lancer): A shy and earnest man from the religious country of Sasan. He has the Skills Projectiles (Lances)- A, Protection Of The Faith- C and Powerless Shell- E.

Drakon (Archer): Rider's first companion, a prince from his homeland of Parthevia. Originally a rival of Rider's, they developed a fire-forged friendship while capturing their first Dungeon together. Later, Drakon assimilated with his Household Vessel, Bararaq Barasikh, taking the form of a humanoid green dragon. Drakon has the Skills Breath Of The Dragon (Lightning)- A, Huge Scale- B and Military Tactics- C.

Hinahoho (Lancer): A warrior from the fearsome far northern tribe Imuchakk. Belying his towering and musclebound build, he has a kindhearted personality and gets along easily with children. Hinahoho has the Skills Protection From Cold- B and Giant Beast Hunting- B.

Naturally, summoning and sustaining all his Eight Generals demands a truly prohibitive amount of Mana from Rider. Even given a top-tier Master and his own immense reserves Rider can only keep the Eight manifested in the World for around five minutes at a time. Rider can also choose to only summon one of the Eight Generals at a time, at a greatly lessened Mana cost and without needing to invoke this Noble Phantasm's true name.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I recently finished the Magi- Adventures Of Sinbad anime and got the idea to write up this sheet. Sinbad's whole story in the show is basically told as an epic myth, so it was natural to write him up as a Heroic Spirit. I also tried to flesh out his abilities in a more Nasuverse-esque way. As usual, comments and critiques would be welcome. Thanks for reading!
    Last edited by RoydGolden; July 19th, 2020 at 02:28 PM. Reason: Fixed typo

Dueling with Giant Robots to achieve Understanding naschyamamoto's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Ah, Magi. It's been a long while since I kept up with that series, I haven't read much after the sci-fi timeskip. That said, Sinbad always stood out amongst the cast, so it's nice to see a sheet with him!

I really like how Clairvoyance (Water) and First-Class Singularity are similar to existing Skills, but with a special twist on them just for Sinbad. It's a neat touch! And naturally, he'd have the eight generals and his seven djinns as Noble Phantasms. Awesome work!

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    There was contributing. And suggestions and . . . okay a bunch of people demanding me to write this.

Quote Originally Posted by Aiden View Post
    Well yeah, that last one always happens.

Blog Entries
    Ah, Magi. It's been a long while since I kept up with that series, I haven't read much after the sci-fi timeskip. That said, Sinbad always stood out amongst the cast, so it's nice to see a sheet with him!

I really like how Clairvoyance (Water) and First-Class Singularity are similar to existing Skills, but with a special twist on them just for Sinbad. It's a neat touch! And naturally, he'd have the eight generals and his seven djinns as Noble Phantasms. Awesome work!
    Thanks for the feedback man! All I've seen of Magi is the anime, so I don't know about the "sci-fi timeskip". In any case, I'm really glad you liked the sheet.

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I haven't watched Magi in a long time, but that Sinbad looks just like I remember him, and he's described in a good Nasuverse-y way. Well done!

BTW, I was thinking about making an index for this thread. It seems there is one but it's very outdated. What do you all think?

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    BTW, I was thinking about making an index for this thread. It seems there is one but it's very outdated. What do you all think?
    As always, you're always thinking of doing the Lord's work do we even deserve you?

Also Royd ohmygod this Simbad is so good. Very Nasuverse-ish, I don't know how you manage to make it fit so well into the lore... But I know that I need him asap in an actual Holy Grail War. *chef kiss*
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFrenzy View Post
    As always, you're always thinking of doing the Lord's work do we even deserve you?
    I could ask you the same. Do we even deserve your positive energy and wholesomeness?

US Friend Code
    This is where I say "you're both breathtaking!"

Also, as far as an index is concerned: It'd be really great, but also sounds like a hellish amount of work. Dunno if I'd wish that upon anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    About Rorouni Kenshin can i say that from the few episodes i have currently sseen and Clips is not bad for such a old Animation and i can see that Himura has Assassin and Saber qualification and that the main difference would be that before respective after his oath .

and About Kabuto which classes would you think are possible , i think that he quallify for the Assassin class ,the Caster class ,and eventually also Rider class , i know that as Caster he may has Kuchiyose Edo TEnsei as Noblephantasm but im unshhure how to adapt it into Nasuverse Terms.
    Sounds about right as far as Himura's concerned, as well as ZONE.

Assassin makes sense for Kabuto (literally everyone in Naruto qualifies for Assassin, although Naruto himself ironically has the least qualification for it with his orange jumpsuit and super-flashy fighting style), and Caster with Edo Tensei is pretty logical as well. I don't really get how he could be a Rider, though...

Once again I know nothing about Inuyasha, sorry!

There was contributing. And suggestions and . . . okay a bunch of people demanding me to write this.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    This is where I say "you're both breathtaking!"

Also, as far as an index is concerned: It'd be really great, but also sounds like a hellish amount of work. Dunno if I'd wish that upon anyone.

Sounds about right as far as Himura's concerned, as well as ZONE.

Assassin makes sense for Kabuto (literally everyone in Naruto qualifies for Assassin, although Naruto himself ironically has the least qualification for it with his orange jumpsuit and super-flashy fighting style), and Caster with Edo Tensei is pretty logical as well. I don't really get how he could be a Rider, though...

Once again I know nothing about Inuyasha, sorry!
    About Kabuto as Rider , did you Forget he did make an clon of manda and that the reason where due to Sakons kekai genkai which lets him replicate the abbillities of the Sound Five and others ., About Assassin qualy for basically almost very naruto charckter makes sense but Naruto would i personally seee more as Rider,Ruler or Saver servant , and what would you say are the qualifications or Obito i think beside Assassin and Caster am i unshure if he has Faker or Alter Ego class qualification as i didint exatly be shure where the distinctions are start besiede that would he like the most Uchias has Avenger class qualification with the Curse of hatred as skill.

and whgat do you think About the Sannin as servants i think Tsunade as Rider ,Caster(due to her medical studies) or Berserker(here would her Gambling quiek and temper be highly pronounced) . Jiraya as Rider ,Assassin or Caster and Orochimaru as Rider(he in his younger years before he became a Monster),Caster as his studies on jutsu and the immortality are strikingly similar to nasu verse Magi studies ,the due to his poosession of Kusanagi also Saber and also Assassin .

Which class Distribution would you give the Akatsuki members ? correct me if i am wrong\/

Itachi:Assassin , Avenger ,Archer,Rider and Caster

Kisame: Saber, Assassin (like you said as he is a Shinobi) , Berserker (if you know the Show then there is no Explanation needed), Archer with his Shark jutsu as projectils and suiton Daikodan as noblephantasm and Rider

Deidara : Archer ,Assassin or perhaps Caster

Sasori: Caster or Assassin

Kakuzu : just Assassin or also Archer if the through Jiongu gained abbillities are counting.

Hidan:Berserker

Nagato/Pein : Caster , Assassin , Rider ,Avenger, Saver (due to his Rinnegan and Connection to Rikudo Sennin)

Konan:Assassin or Caster

Zetsu :Assassin

Tobi(obito): like i said Assassin , Faker or Alter Ego ,Caster ,Saver ( Jubi jinchiriki)
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; July 17th, 2020 at 01:38 PM. Reason: i made some corrections
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Super Highschool Level Storyteller TenutaRedRad's Avatar
    “Roy’s our boy!”

Servant Class: Saber
    True Name: Roy
    Alias: “Young Lion”, “General of the Lycia Alliance”, “Hero of Binding”
    Origin: Fire Emblem: Fūin no Tsurugi (The Binding Blade)
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Armament: Binding Blade
    Alternate Classes: Rider (Roy uses a horse in multiple occasions throughout the Fire Emblem series), Archer (Roy’s Valentine alt in FE Heroes uses a bow)

Strength: A
    Agility: A-
    Endurance: C
    Mana: B-
    Luck: C
    NP: A+

Bio:
    Hundreds of years ago, dragons ruled over the continent of Elibe. However, trying to take over the continent, humans went into war with the dragons and, with the power of 7 legendary weapons and the Binding Blade, the scaled beasts were sealed away. This war was called The Scouring.
    In present day, the nation of Bern, leaded by King Zephiel, broke the seal brought upon dragons and aimed to conquer the whole continent. Roy, a young trainee, and the son of Marquess of Pherae, Eliwood, was called by his father to protect the Lycia Alliance. With the death of General Hector, Roy was given the responsibility to lead the Alliance’s army as their general and defeat Bern’s forces, even though he’s still just 15 years old.
    With the help of Lilina, Hector’s daughter, and lots of other allies they would find along the way, Roy would be able to gather all of the legendary weapons and use the Binding Blade himself to defeat the mad king Zephiel and his dragons, sealing them away once more.

Personality:
    Roy is a very lighthearted person, he trusts easily, but can also see through the intents of people. As an incredibly young boy who had the weight of leading a whole army at the age of 15, he can be very insecure and see himself as an unworthy leader. He is, yes, strong and wise, forming very well thought strategies to lead his allies into battle, his good heart and insecurity lead to him being a bit naïve and fail at some aspects, but overall, he has proven to be worthy of the title of Legendary Hero.

Class Skills:
    Magic Resistance – D
    Cancels Single-Action spells. Magic Resistance of the same degree of an amulet that rejects magical energy. Roy has a low Resistance stat in his FE Binding Blade appearance, which means he doesn’t go well against foes who use magic. He can sustain some magic, but not anything high tier.

Riding – A
    All vehicles and all creatures but those of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast-rank can be used as mounts. This rank is high enough to have an aptitude for the Rider Class. Roy has been seen riding a horse in one occasion or another, his father is known to be a very experienced cavalier, and he was trained to be a full knight, so it’s only fair that he can use this skill and ride things other than horses as well.

Personal Skills:
    Triangle Adept – C
    Enhances the user’s advantages and weakens their weaknesses by 20% for 2 turns. Based off the FE Heroes skill with the same name, this skill affects the Servant Class Advantage system, using Saber as an example, making the user’s advantage against Lancers stronger, but their weakness against Archers as well. This skill is learned by Roy in FE Heroes.

Steady Blow – B
    When activated, raises the user’s Agility and Endurance, but only as much as he attacks. The more he attacks, the more it’s raised. In FGO terms, the more Roy cards you use, the more his stats are enhanced. This effect lasts for 3 turns. This skills is based on the skill with the same name in FE Heroes, which can be learned by Brave Roy.

Human Virtue – A
    Enhances his Strength and Agility and of his allies greatly for 4 turns, but only if the ally is human. This is based off Legendary Roy’s signature skill with the same name in FE Heroes.

Noble Phantasms:
    Binding Blade – A+
    “With this blade, I will defeat evil and seal away the rogue dragons. This is the Seal of Flames! Binding Blade!”
    This NP isn’t the most unique, being just a powerful slash like Saber’s Excalibur or Siegfried’s Balmung, but with fire. He does a circle with his sword and slashes forward, burning everything in front of him. If he’s able to go through the flames and stab someone, he activates the Seal of Flames, which momentarily seals the enemy away, making them unable to act for a while. This NP is especially effective against Dragons and evil aligned enemies.

Durandal – A+
    “Father, I will continue on with the legacy you created with this sword before me. May this legendary weapon protect me! Durandal!”
    Durandal is one of the 7 legendary weapons, which can be obtained in Binding Blade but had its main appearance in the game’s prequel, Fire Emblem: Blazing Sword. This sword was used by Roy’s father, Eliwood, during a previous war. As an NP, it is used to protect Roy from a dangerous attack. If Roy is in a dire situation, he calls upon the sword, stabs the ground with it and stands behind it to protect himself. This protection is almost invincible, only being broken by extremely powerful attacks and NPs.

Blog Entries
    Roy: Not a fan of the very "gamey" Personal Skills. I'd prefer Skills that better reflect his legend and who he is as a person rather than feeling like you just directly transplanted his stat sheet from Fire Emblem into Fate with a few adjustments.

Hozuki

"Please leave it to me!"​

Origin: Hozuki's Coolheadedness

Species: Oni/Demon

Class: Ruler

Alternate Classes: Caster, Lancer

Appearance: Ruler is a humanoid Oni who appears mostly human aside from pointed ears and the small horn on his forehead. He typically wears a black priest's robes with red rims on the edges and an orange lotus symbol on the back. One of his most notable features is his calm yet discerning face, which stays calm to an unsettling level even when he is furious.

Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Ancient Underworld Overhaul
    The second-in-command of Chief Judge of Hell Enma, Hozuki is in fact responsible for most if not all of Japanese Hell [Yomi]'s daily operations, helping it maintain efficiency and effectiveness even in the modern day. His illustrious career began rather humbly as a human child named Cho in ancient Japan. As an orphan from outside the village, he was chosen as the community's sacrifice to stave off evils. Hozuki calmly accepted his fate but ominously declared that he would make all of the villagers suffer in the afterlife; he later kept his promise, and their tortured, undying bodies decorate the atrium outside Izanami's personal palace.

His unusual qualities attracted the attention of several demon fire spirits, and they entered and blessed him, so he did not enter Hell as a condemned soul to be judged, but rather was reborn as one of the many demons who manage the Japanese underworld and mete out punishments to ensure reincarnation. While he was somewhat of a delinquent in his early years as a demon, Hozuki remained coolheaded and determined to reform Hell's complex bureaucracy so that it could better advance the cycle of reincarnation and karma.

His innovative ideas for reform impressed King Enma, who gave him the name Hozuki and eventually appointed him as Hell's Chief of Staff, replacing the goddess Izanami-no-Mikoto's role. Though Enma came to regret Hozuki's appointment to a degree, since Hozuki had little patience for Enma's laziness, he grudgingly admired the work Hozuki put into improving Yomi's functions. For instance, he first proposed splitting the underworld between Heaven and Hell, so that the dead would go to different areas for specific punishments or rewards based on their actions in life. He also studied Chinese law and suggested applying it to Yomi's own bureaucracy, and he came up with the idea of Enma's sacred mirror to see the truths that the condemned tried to conceal in their hearts.

While technically subordinate to King Enma, who in turn is just one of multiple lords in Yomi, Hozuki has fluidly come to manage the entire workings of Hell, and much of Hell holds him up in fearful but earned admiration. Even in the modern day, he steadily works to improve the processes of judgement to account for alarming population growth and other developments on Earth. As a calm, dedicated troubleshooter serving Hell in the shadows - something rarer than mere charismatic heroes - Hozuki continues to keep Hell running smoothly toward a bright tomorrow.

Personality - A Coolheaded, Dark Gaze
    Hozuki is a difficult person to get close to, as he has this very cold, dark demeanor to him that makes even apparent politeness seem like a death threat. He is ruthless toward sinners and works to toughen up his subordinates in Hell so they can more effectively torture the perpetually suffering souls. He also has some...unusual interests, and his sense of "humor" often creeps people out. That said, Hozuki is actually a very moral person. He is ruthless because that is the very point of Yomi: to make sinners suffer for their sins until they return to the wheel of reincarnation. And since it is very hard for anyone to actually die in Yomi (since it's already the afterlife), he has no reason to hold back in violence.

In fact, though he has trouble showing it, Hozuki can be kind in his own way to his staff. He certainly punishes idiocy and laziness, but it is with the intent of improving their moral character, and he often shows generosity to them in other ways like taking them out to eat now and then. He also shows a level of doting towards children and animals, though he still remains strict in their supervision. Overall, he has a strange sort of charisma - not one that makes people like him necessarily, but one of a "fair boss" who can bring in all sorts of talent under his banner and inspire loyal dedication.

Ultimately, Hozuki does not care about rank or power, but rather their character and effectiveness. If you are competent and strive to carry out your responsibilities well, he will show you great respect. If you are lazy or frivolous, however, it does not matter whether you are Satan or Enma - he will find some way to humiliate and punish you. A competent and determined master can gain his respect and mentorship, but those who lack those desired qualities will be dismissed and worked around.

Hozuki takes everything seriously - from eating to sleeping to gardening (he has a fondness for goldfish plants), and he dislikes it when things disrupt his work. He has little interest in love, and he has a way of breezing past even matchmaking attempts from the gods - and he'll be very annoyed when he learns about it afterwards.

Hozuki's moral code also keeps him from being violent to mortals in the living world, as they are not in his jurisdiction [yet]. That said, he is perfectly fine with human-killing/eating demons who carry out their role in the living world, and he feels no need to hold back if a mortal is no longer mortal. This means that Servants, being spiritual beings rather than true humans, can expect no mercy from him.

It is critical not to underestimate Hozuki as a mere pencil-pusher. While his role as overseer eschews him from direct confrontations in most cases, Hozuki is nevertheless a powerful and skilled demon, one who at one point was accidentally summoned as the greatest monster in all of Hell. He is a swift and deadly physical fighter - both with a club, his bare fists, and even a frozen banana - when pushed, and even those from the toughest of Hells fear his might.

Ultimately, Hozuki has no particular desire for the Grail, as while he is certainly ambitious, it is not an ambition for power but rather an ambition to make Yomi reach its full potential. He sees his role in the Grail War as managing its overall functions in conjunction with his normal duties, and he hopes that he can wrap it up efficiently so he can return to his pressing responsibilities back home. That said, he also sees an opportunity to headhunt, and he will bluntly work to recruit as many promising candidates as possible for work back in Yomi, including other Servants.

Due to being a key part of Hell's vast history, Hozuki has met with countless legendary individuals, including Tamamo no Mae (who runs an establishment in Hell as Daji), Momo-Taro and his animal companions, the 4 Auspicious Beasts of China, Minamoto no Yoshitsune, Princess Takiyasha, Princess Sakuya, Ono Takamura, the One Inch Samurai, Lady Lilith, Beezelbub, Satan, and more, which could lead to interesting conversations with some of the Servants who are parallel counterparts for these beings).

Parameters:

Strength: B+ - Rank raised due to Oni-Type Demon.

Endurance: B

Agility: B

Prana: A

Luck: D - Rank lowered due to Oni-Type Demon.

Noble Phantasm: A+

Skills
    Class Skills:

God's Resolution (D)- The right to use Command Spells against Servants. Rank lowered due to Oni-Type Demon.

Magic Resistance (C-)- Protection against magical effects by cancelling spells. Cancels spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals. Rank lowered due to Oni-Type Demon.

True Name Discernment (A+)- The right of the Ruler class Servant to see the status information of Servants, such as identity, skills, and parameters. Ruler has a bonus due to not only his role in properly judging the dead but also innovating the Enma's legendary Mirror of Truth. Therefore, not only will a Servant's true name and entire status info automatically be revealed in a direct encounter, but Ruler also views their sins and where their karma is most stained in evil, letting him better select the most appropriate Hell for them (see Welcome to Hell).

Personal Skills:

Emotional Freezing (A)- A skill which involves freezing one's emotions. Ruler seems to project a heart of dark ice from the very abyss of hell, which can serve him as a spiritual armor against mental effects or as a weapon of sorts by instilling the terror of impending doom into those cast under the judgment of his cold eyes.

Manager (A+)- The expertise necessary to properly supervise and maintain an organization, business, or bureaucracy. Differing somewhat from Charisma, which uses personal charm to gather an army, this skill is more akin to being the boss of a company, with the objectives of raising employees' efficiency and effectiveness within the system while also building a sense of company loyalty. Boosts the effectiveness and efficiency of coworkers in regard to their primary responsibilities while also creating stronger ties between individuals' abilities so they can benefit each other accordingly towards the larger mission. At a high rank, this skill also enables the user to find and recruit new talent that will fulfill your organization's needs.

Oni-Type Demon (A)- An ability that represents the superpower as well as the demonic nature of an Oni. As a mixed-race Oni who gained enough infamy to be summoned by the infamous Princess Takiyasha as the forbidden "Demon God", Ruler is at a rank matching that of Mount Ooe's Oni and the 3 Great Monsters of Japan. Grants him a variant of Mana Burst as well as a few other skills like Natural Monster and Monstrous Strength, but since this is the antithesis of traditional, saintly Ruler-class Servants, his Magic Resistance and God's Resolution skills are reduced; on the flipside, the usual weakness of Rulers to the Avenger class is reduced.

Noble Phantasm
    Welcome to Hell, A Wonderful Hell!

Type: Anti-Army, Anti-Sin

"Japan's Hell is a Hell we're proud of. Clap your hands to the beat!"

Ruler's principal noble phantasm embodies his role as chief of staff overseeing all 272 subsections of Japanese Hell (Yomi), and it enables him to manifest a piece of Yomi in the living world, bringing forth Hell's terrible, amazing environs and fearsome, cheerful work staff to punish sinners. The many areas of Hell include but are not limited to:

• Sanzu River, a blood-red (literally) river patrolled by various monsters, including two giant crab and snake guardians.
    • Animal Cruelty Hell, where those who abused animals are beaten up and torn to pieces by ferocious beasts, most notably the Rabbit of Crackling Mountain and Momo-Taro's three animal companions.
    • Lavana, the Spiteful Parasite Realm, where liars' bodies are infested with bugs and plants.
    • Mortal Hell, where the beautiful and [genuinely] kindly snake lady O-Koh uses her song to lure lustful sinners up and down trees covered in leafs sharp as sword blades.
    • Realm of Blazing Constriction, where those who stole from shrines/temples are trapped and immolated within perpetually burning trees.
    • Black Belly Hell, a place for gluttons to be devoured by monstrous snakes (which in turn eat until their stomachs burst).
    • Realm of Devouring Fiery Bugs, a locale featuring such fascinating creatures like the Nikeichu, a wire-like parasite that enter hosts through the butt and trigger excruciating pain throughout the body, potentially leaving irreparable damage if surgery is not done immediately.
    • Fox Biting Realm, where red-hot charcoal rains down on those who badmouthed others.
    • Fiery Fox Realm, a seemingly endless fall through flames for arsonists who burned down temples.
    • The 8 Cold Hells, where sinners freeze in ice for eternities and the independent-minded workers there are slow and laid-back in their everyday work but swift and ruthless on the battlefield.
    • Iron Ball District, also known as the Precipitous Path - a dark canyon where sinners are pounded by boulders and plunge into the river below.
    • Dark Iron District, a steampunk/cyberpunk Japanese mechanical mansion where King Henjo oversees inventions for the rest of the Hells.
    • The 10th Kingdom Office of King Godotenrin, a Taoist specializing in summoning Jiangshi "hopping vampires"; his chief of staff is a particularly agile and powerful jiangshi (and a little crazy in the head).

Each hell is designed to punish for a specific type of sin, and opponents who especially dabbled in a certain hell's vice will find all stats lowered for as long as they remain within that hell; the presence of enough sinners of the matching karmic punishment raises the noble phantasm's rank. However, it is difficult for Ruler to summon more than one hell at a time.

Every hell is patrolled by various workers and guardians who relentlessly punish sinners. Admittedly, many of said wardens are used to just administering torture and may be caught off guard in an actual fight. That said, one should never underestimate Hell's staff, for many of them are great monsters, gods, and heroes from long ago, and even a seemingly benign worker can transform into a violent and dangerous opponent when pushed.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Disclaimer:
    This profile contains massive spoilers of an endgame nature for both BLACK SOULS and its sequel BLACK SOULS II. Due to how these games can be fairly labeled "relatively obscure and definitely niche," I don't expect most readers to be familiar with them. Even so, if you've an interest in FromSoftware's Souls series of games, and would be interested in these turn-based R18 RPG Maker games that takes inspiration from and pays homage to Souls atmosphere, gameplay, and conventions--and also Yoko Taro's Drag-On Dragoon (i.e. Drakengard)/Nier series--then I would give a heartfelt recommendation that you check out BS and BSII before perusing this sheet further.

If you don't care about spoilers, and/or happen to be the type which spoilers actually interest you in checking out a story, then proceed to read with a clear conscience.

Furthermore, there's a possibility that, since BSII's third DLC (and also a potential BLACK SOULS III) has yet to be released by the time this sheet is published, that there will be elements of this sheet that will become rendered out-of-date by whatever elements may arise. I've done my best to future-proof this, but who knows.

Also, special thanks to Bloble--and fellow BLACK SOULS fan--who helped brainstorm ideas for this.

Class: Alter Ego
    True Name: "Grimm"
    Alignment: Lawful/Neutral/Chaotic Good/Netural/Evil
    Place of Origin: BLACK SOULS, BLACK SOULS II

STR: D (EX) AGI: D (EX)

END: D (EX) MGI: D (EX)

LCK: E NP: ??? (EX)

Height(s): above-average
    Weight(s): above-average
    Spoiler:
    Mary Sue

Dislikes: dying, being trapped in cycles,
    Spoiler:
    Mary Sue

Talent: always has candy to give to others, especially children and crows; never seen eating it, himself
    Natural Enemy:
    Spoiler:
    Mary Sue

Attribute: Earth

Skills

Class Skill:
    High Servant (Black Soul): A
    Denotes that the Servant is a being comprised of multiple entities, which were amalgamated together into a new, unique entity--and, in turn, gained a Saint Graph of a higher level than that of a usual Servant's.

Due to his possession of the Black Soul, Grimm has an equivalent rank in this Skill.

---The Black Soul.
    ------The original sin.
    ---------That which makes Grimm, Grimm.

His creator, bewitched by the stories he had written, seized hold of his departed soul, and forced it together with the countless souls of fellow other authors. For domination. For fun. To break his soul, reforge its pieces with the pieces of the others' souls--all so that he could become the perfect
    actor,
    puppet,
    protagonist.

But, the merging was sloppy. Neglectful. The Goddess didn't just not care--she reveled in his brokeness. She played with her toy in her Garden countless times, until her toy's interactions with a rival Outer God caused the Goddess' Garden to change hands again and again, closing the book on one story and opening up another, equally or moreso nightmarish one.

Personal Skills:
    Contradictory Mind (Black Soul): A
    The merging of Grimm's soul with that of the other authors--the creation of the Black Soul--was sloppy. Neglectful. The side effects afflicted him then, and even now, to an extent. The various souls that comprise of the Black Soul are in discord, drive his desires to and fro. He languishes of his lot in life. Other times, he finds chilling glee in it. Kind one moment, not the next. He acts one way to one, another way to another. At worst, different ways to the same person at different times.

Although his alignment at stability is Neutral Good, it is frequently in flux at any given moment. Not uncontrollably, but enough to besmirch overall predictability.

There are also a number of individuals that he has a key interest in: figures that are associated with individuals that he has met in his past. As a Servant, his reactions and interactions with them is notably of a stable sort.

Free-Swapping Weapons of the Beleaguered Hero: A
    His journeys through the Gardens--whether to slay or make covenant with the Demonic Princesses in the Lost Empire, or to forever fruitlessly seek out the beloved girl in Wonderland--were bloody ones.

His tools of combat are many, of which many are on the same level as Noble Phantasms. Blades that slash, clubs and axes that smash, even the machine gun of Iron Hans and the legendary Moonlight Greatsword--a plethora of weapons found their way into his possession, and he used them to slay those who'd get into his way over the course of however many times he'd be forced to, or willfully engage with, the ever-repeating stories he was made part of.

Due to his time in Wonderland, Grimm has gained the ability to swap between his weapons as adeptly and effortlessly as a certain red-mantled ally of justice. Via this, and Grimm's repertoire, a sort of discourse opens between them.

Affection of Those Certain Outer Gods: EX
    Whether toyed with or aided by the Outer Gods, Grimm's existence is inexorably linked to them through the bonds of the heart.

Their favor is expressed through specific high-level buffs that cannot overlap. Certain mental states of Grimm's are more susceptible to synchronization with certain buffs.

• Mary Sue: The creator of Grimm's is the most violent and despair-inducing of all. His cruelty, greed, and sadism are amplified, as is his talent for death and destruction. Very much spiritually similar to the Madness Enhancement of the Berserker-Class, her boon raises Grimm's stats up to three ranks, with a focus on evasion and speed.

• Node: The clock-keeper and tender of the Library Dream, her favor is most gentle, for it maximizes the efficacy of healing. All wounds that do not simultaneously and instantly destroy Grimm's spirit cores can be fully and instantly recovered from with even the weakest of healing magecraft.

• Prickett: The Red Idol's is, to her dismay, the weakest--emblematic of her loss and inability to regain her former relationship with Grimm. Even so, it is not nothing, and what significance it has mustered makes her cry melancholic tears of joy. The Idol who supports everyone, but especially Grimm, hers increases his luck to potentially incredibly high levels. Perhaps it is because of this luck that Grimm was able to become a Servant at all?

• Red Riding Hood: Though she is no god, her blessing is with him regardless. The rarest--and strongest--of all. Hers requires (or facilitates) a stable Grimm...a determined Grimm. The boon is simple: it summons forth Red Riding Hood to aid him by his side, as an additional Servant-like entity closely related to Grimm's. Red Riding Hood (one of the closest people Grimm has to a lover), is, like Grimm, an Actor as well; one who was toyed with in her own stories until she, too, broke her fate and slayed the godlike being overseeing her. Though her factor as an Actor is weaker than Grimm's, she's still an invaluable ally and friend to him who can keep pace with and even outpace him--especially once she calls the Big Bad Wolf, Poro (a certified Best Boy) to her side, for additional aid.

Territory Creation: E (EX)
    When Grimm becomes atuned with his sorcerer's side, he can establish thaumaturgical territories through which he can operate. With his potentially fully realized, via his strongest Noble Phantasm, the Skill synergizes with his Garden creation.

Noble Phantasms

Scriptshatterer
    Break Fate, Even if only for the Time Being
    : A

Anti-Unit
    Target: 1
    Max Range: 1

The ability to surpass Grimm's allotted Fate, even if his storybook is doomed to close, start anew and begin again at page 1 even after said Fate has been broken. Even so, it's still a crucial step to achieving the unachievable miracles. Even in battles against entities that are beyond the ken of humanity, this passive Noble Phantasm sets up a scenario in which it's possible for said manifestation to die even when its immortality and longevity is guaranteed by any number of factors.

An ideal counter, of sorts, to those who would make contact with exceptional humans and form Foreigner-Class entities, for Grimm has killed his own share of Outer Gods.

Garden Emanation
    Ascension to Authordom
    : X (EX)

Anti-World
    Target(s): That which originates from/is drawn to the Noble Phantasm
    Max Range: 1~999

An unrealized Noble Phantasm, yet one that has the potential to become realized, and the most valuable asset of all that a Master could ever ask for.

This Noble Phantasm is "Anti-World" in the sense that it creates a world opposite and alongside the current observable reality. The fare of a Grimm that has ascended from being just an Actor into being an Author--a being that can make its own Gardens, its own worlds. Should the problem of Grimm's discordant Black Soul be solved, of course, then--with copious amounts of mana to get himself started, then may Grimm set to work realizing a Garden.

A Garden is an alternate world, one which Grimm determines the rules of. From there it serves as a base of operations, and as a home for himself and his allies. Depending on the rules, Grimm's stats can also be permanently boosted, so long as said world continues to exist. Said rules of said world can make it so that even other beings that are not Servants can be drawn to it, answer Grimm's call to arms. Red Riding Hood and others might--will--show up, and stably so, not held back by Grimm's Saint Graph.

Perhaps, with the power of the Garden and the aid of his Master, a reunion with Alice may be possible?

Relationships

Nursery Rhyme:
    "There, there. Grimm. Even though I'm not Alice, I'm also an Alice. Thus---you can cry. I'll dry your tears for you and hold you tight. Grimm. Grimm...actually, wouldn't that be Carroll, as it is this moment?"

Hans Christian Andersen:
    "Sentimentality is a thing, sure, but even so...to the me inside you, thank you for keeping the Little Match Girl warm. Also, yes, I must agree: mermaids really are nothing but trouble. That's why I wrote it. Also, since a part of you is me, you ought to clock in, take my shift, and keep that damned pair of Cow Tits busy when I want nothing to do with her."

William Shakespeare:
    "How vainglorious I truly must be, that I desire so to partake and pen of your story even though I myself am a part of you! Ah, then that'd make it a fantasized autobiography of sorts. Marvelous! Could very well be what The Globe needs for a second wind!"

Murasaki Shikibu:
    "I see. Even though you do, indeed, have some female authors inside of you, everything else about you is certainly, absolutely male. How interesting. Oh? You even know that about the Genji Monogatari. Thus, within you as well is..."

Elizabeth Bathory:
    "No, there's no problems with Red Riding Hood. I really don't have any! Although, she could make do and crack a smile once in a while. Well, it's my job as an idol to spread the smiles, so I'll take up that task! Hey! I just saw the corner of your mouth twitch a mite, Red. Don't hide your smile from me, now~!"

Jeanne d'Arc:
    "Grimm? I couldn't help but notice your heady gaze. Would it alright if I comforted you with my words? Why are you apologizing? Did you fail me, somehow? Did I fail you? You say that, and seem that, but you still seem pretty self-satisfied with that Drake Sword of yours. I trust there's a story behind that blade. For some reason, I feel compelled to ask you of it, if that shall allow you to get it off of your chest. 'Speaking of chests...' what does Catherine have to do about this?"

Jeanne d'Arc (Alter) (Santa) (Lily) (Lancer):
    "Ah, Mr. Grimm gave me some candy."

Jeanne d'Arc (Alter):
    "That Grimm guy gave me some candy, too. I say, he vexes me!"
    [sucks on and chews the candy anyway]

Jack the Ripper:
    Sure! If Mama says so, of course, I'll take up my blades again if the Crawling One were to ever set her eyes on this world! Did such a thing happen with us? Huh? That's a difficult expression, Mr. Grimm.

Voyager:
    "Nuh-uh. I didn't wanna destroy any of the worlds I explored--I wanted to explore them! Did you confuse me for someone else, Mr. Grimm? Well, I appreciate your approval of me anyway."

Robin Hood:
    "Hm? 'Thanks for the help with Bandersnatch?' Can't say I recollect, but hey, it's your past, buddy. You're welcome. Eh? 'Do I still not fancy tanned girls?' "
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

I've been trying to work on using the Ark from Kamen Rider Zero-One as aservant, but I'm having some difficulty with the Watcher class due to there being so little info available on the class.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Saber
    Identity: Togame & Yasuri Shichika
    Also known as: The Strategist Togame, Hida Yōsha Hime /
    Kyotō
    Empty Blade
    Yasuri
    Height: 145.4 cm, 206 cm
    Weight: 31.8 kg, 75 kg
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral / True Neutral
    Attribute: Man
    Origin: Japan
    Likes: Shichika, planning strategies, eccentric clothes and decoration / Togame, his sister Nanami
    Dislikes: Betrayal, people that work for money or power / Sake, being fully clothed
    Talents: Strategies, maps, hiding her true intentions / Fighting

Parameters:
    Strength: E
    Endurance: E
    Agility: E
    Mana: B
    Luck: D
    NP:

“I warn you, I’m extremely weak. To the point that I’d die if I were to trip again with that rock.”

Personality
    Togame: A cunning and cruel advisor with the fragility and eccentricity of a princess. Though of fragile appearance, she has the will to achieve her goals at any cost, even if it means deceiving and betraying others or lying to them. Having suffered treason from her subordinates as well, she is very careful when choosing new potential allies, and will instantly reject anyone who could be tempted by money or fame. The only temptation she allows is love, if it’s towards her.

As impressive as the combination of her cleverness and princessness may be, Togame can be childish and clumsy occasionally. She gets mad when she’s mistaken by a child, hits Shichika when he says something stupid, and will throw a long tantrum if an embarrassing mistake is pointed out. Speaking of which, she has the tendency to shout “Cheerio!” as a sort of war cry, but what she means to say is “Chesuto!”. After having been humiliatingly corrected, “Cheerio!” being used as an official replacement for “Chesuto!” has become so important for Togame that it has become her death wish.

Shichika: Having been raised as a weapon and in the only company of his father and his sister, he barely understands how normal humans act, and may even show a lot of trouble telling people apart. As a sword, he obediently follows the orders from his ‘wielder’, Togame, to the point that he simply accepted falling in love with her when she asked him to. Still, he’s too dense to understand how love truly works, and doesn’t even react to Togame’s attempts of teasing him, much to her dismay. He does understand about fighting, though. He’s a blade, after all. Fighting and killing the enemies is the purpose of his existence.

Over time, however, Shichika learns more of what it means to be human, and obtains the capacity to reflect on his past actions and their morality. He also begins to comprehend what is love, getting flustered by actions like a kiss, making plans for the future, and mourning losses. Unfortunately, gaining emotions dulls him as a blade, since he questions the purpose of killing.

Togame originally intended to just use Shichika as his subordinate, and ordered him to fall in love with her to avoid betrayal, but never mentioned whether that love would be requited or not. Shichika blindly followed Togame’s order and told her he loved her, but at that point he couldn’t understand human emotions too much. During their journey, that love would stop being a mere agreement to become a true feeling from both sides. The man finally felt what he claimed to be feeling all this time, and the woman found it more and more difficult to jokingly deny the truth. However, this love wasn’t meant to be. Because in the end, she needed to dispose of her pawn, and he failed to be the tool he was meant to be…

Skills

Class skills

Magic Resistance: C
    Togame herself doesn’t possess this skill, but Shichika does. He didn’t strictly face magecraft in his life, but because he was immune to the curse of the Deviant Blades, he obtains protection against spells and curses.

Riding: E
    There is barely any knowledge about handling vehicles on their own, but Shichika can at least row a boat. Maybe a piggyback counts as riding something too for Togame.

Personal skills

Advice of the Strategist: A
    By grasping and analyzing the situation, Togame can devise a proper strategy and give correct advice to her allies. The success rate of the advice isn’t 100%, but will improve the more information she can gather. Preceded by her fame and title, she’s an expert strategist that can devise even the cruelest plots if necessary.
    Incidentally, Togame’s left eye changes when she’s plotting something.

Sword Hunt: B
    The journey that joined Togame and Shichika was a quest to retrieve the 12 Deviant Blades that Kiki Shikizaki crafted. After a year traveling all around Japan, they found and successfully retrieved eleven of these weapons. However, when they only were missing the twelfth sword…
    This skill allows to recognize and discern the True Name of armaments that are acknowledged as a sword, even if their shape is different from a standard sword. However, a Luck check is required if the weapon is too strange or difficult to recognize.

Kyotō-ryū: A++
    The style of an empty blade. A school of fencing for swordsmen that can’t use swords. Instead of swinging a sword, the body itself is used as the blade. Even though it could be mistaken for a martial art, it’s a swordsmanship style, and it’s meant to fight opponents armed with a sword.
    As its seventh master, Shichika has practiced Kyotō-ryū since he has memory. He has learned all its techniques, and even devised – as well as revised – a secret move of his own: Shichika Hachiretsu.

Noble Phantasm

Kyotō Yasuri
    Empty Blade Yasuri

Type: Mystic Sword
    Description:

Absolute Blade Kanna, Slashing Blade Namakura, Thousand Blades Tsurugi, Thin Blade Hari, Bandit Blade Yoroi, Twin Blade Kanazuchi, Evil Blade Bita, Delicate Blade Kanzashi, King Blade Nokogiri, True Blade Hakari, Poison Blade Mekki, Flaming Blade Jū. These were the Twelve Deviant Blades that Kiki Shikizaki forged with the intention to create the ultimate blade. From among the 1,000 swords he made during his entire life, these were the most unique, made through supernatural means that included occult arts and alchemy among others.

However, none of these twelve blades was deserving of being considered ‘the ultimate’. Rather, they were mere prototypes devised to create the true ultimate blade: Empty Blade Yasuri. In other words, the sword style known as Kyotō-ryū is the definitive blade that Kiki Shikizaki was looking for. Having personally become acquainted with the founder of the style, Kiki intended to use the Deviant Blades to make Kyotō-ryū become a ‘Completed Deviant Blade’. Eventually, the seventh heir of Kyotō-ryū, Yasuri Shichika, encountered the twelve blades, overcame them, and in the end destroyed them.

As a Servant, Yasuri Shichika has become a sort of living Noble Phantasm. Despite being a human, since he’s also a sword, he has become the Noble Phantasm of Togame, consolidating their existence as a Saber. Independently of Togame’s own weakness and frailty, Shichika is a top-notch fighter more than capable to stand his ground against another Servants, and shows a remarkably good compatibility against other swordsmen. However, being with Togame has only made him incomplete again. The only way for him to become a completed blade again would be by making him lose everything he holds dear, which proves to be extremely difficult given the nature of Servants.

I need my favorite tol-smol ship to be happy together and this sheet is the proof of it.

By the way, indexing the earlier pages of this thread is the embodiment of "That's hell you're walking into".
    Last edited by King of Padoru; August 30th, 2020 at 09:09 AM.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I reject your reality and substitute it with my own.

Shichika/Hitei all the way. <3
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    You may try to subtitute my reality, but by the time you do you'll be torn into pieces

US Friend Code

Class: Alter Ego
    True Name: Yugi Muto

Alternative Classes: Caster, Ruler
    Other Names:
    Yugi-Boy, King of Games, Duel King, Pharaoh, Yami Yugi, [REDACTED](The Pharaoh's true name)
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Series:
    Yu-Gi-Oh!
    Trait:
    Human
    Height: 5’1” (153 cm)
    Weight: 92.5 lbs

Parameters:

STRENGTH:
    E

ENDURANCE:
    B

AGILITY:
    D

MAGIC:
    B

LUCK:
    B

Noble Phantasm:
    C

Class Skills:

Item Creation(Fake) - Duel Monsters C+
    Yugi doesn’t have the ability to create magical artifacts, but he does have access to his Duel Disk and all the Duel Monsters cards that he’s used during his lifetime. Certain cards have a stronger connection with him, such as Dark Magician and Dark Magician Girl, and can thus inflict real damage without Solid Vision.

Magic Resistance D
    Yugi’s connection with the Pharaoh and the Millennium Puzzle offers extra resistance to certain types of spells and curses. However, magic that attacks the mind can be extremely potent.

Riding C
    Can seamlessly fight while on horseback, and theoretically ride on Duel Spirits such as Slifer the Sky Dragon.

Personal Skills:

Spoiler:

King of Games EX
    (Upgraded from Duel Tactics.)
    Normally this skill just consists of a sixth sense for game strategies, particularly in Duel Monsters. However the Pharaoh is unparalleled in the art of Duel Monsters, and Yugi Muto encountered countless board games and card games during his time at his grandfather’s shop. The two of them are engraved in history together as the ultimate King of Games, and as such the Skill is boosted to an unprecedented degree. Yugi and the Pharaoh can learn new games and strategies with ease, and also become masters while doing so. If the battlefield is a game, be it chance-based or strategic, the King of Games is invincible.

Heart of the Cards C+
    The ability to communicate with Duel Spirits. At Rank C Yugi can only sense the general emotions of Duel Spirits, save for a few cards such as Dark Magician Girl and Kuriboh. When the Pharaoh is the dominant personality, the Skill enables flawless communication regardless of interpersonal bonds and is ranked A as a result.

Charisma C+
    One’s personal charm, or capabilities to lead a united force. For the Pharaoh it was B-Rank, capable of leading Ancient Egypt, but while Yugi is the dominant personality the Rank is C. Yugi excels at leading his friends and loved ones, and people who know him will at least trust his judgement enough to obey.

Symbol of Friendship A
    “Everyone put your hands together, and I’ll mark us with a special sign.” - Tea/Anzu
    A smiley face drawn with a black marker that appears on his hand in times of distress, identical to the one Tea/Anzu drew on his hand during his life. When Yugi is facing defeat or despair, the symbol will reappear to remind him of the friends who believed in him throughout his life. The memory of his friends gives him strength, and he finds the will to stand up again.

Blessing of the Egyptian Gods D
    A Skill granted to those who controlled the full might of an Egyptian God and lived to tell the tale. The Pharaoh was the true master of all three Egyptian Gods, but Yugi never actually used any of them in a duel. Because of this, the Skill’s Rank has been dropped from A all the way to D. While Yugi is the dominant personality, only Slifer will come to his aid.

Noble Phantasms:

Spoiler:

Millenium Puzzle - The Spirit of the Pharaoh
    Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    As the person who solved one of the Millennium Items, as well as a reincarnation of Pharaoh Atem, Yugi shares his consciousness with the ancient King of Games. Their bond prevents most forms of possession or mental interference from taking effect, as whoever is not in control of the body will simply swap consciousness when the spell is used. That said, spells that affect the target’s mental faculties (such as the Orichalcos card that drove the Pharaoh mad while blocking Yugi’s words from reaching him) are extremely effective.

Shadow Game - Judgement of the Pharaoh
    Type: Anti-Unit (1-3)
    One of the Pharaoh’s signature abilities, used to punish criminals and those deserving of death. The accused plays a game with the Pharaoh- sometimes Duel Monsters, but often special games designed to reveal the true nature of the accused and their crimes. Both players take damage whenever they incur a penalty, but while the winner’s wounds are completely restored the loser is sentenced to the aforementioned punishment. There is no such thing as forfeit in a Shadow Game- once both players agree to the game, only one of them leaves.

Biography:
    Spoiler:
    A legendary pharaoh of ancient Egypt, the first civilization to play Duel Monsters. He tamed the Egyptian Gods, and sealed away the evil god Zorc Necrophades. His name was lost to time, but his legacy was unmatched.

When dark powers gathered in an attempt to bring the evil god back to life, a Japanese high school student named Yugi Muto was given the parts of the Millenium Puzzle by his grandfather, a former archaeologist. By solving the unsolvable puzzle, he was declared the second coming of the Pharaoh and their souls were linked together. The Pharaoh took over Yugi’s body whenever Yugi needed help, but he had no recollection of his past life or the reason he had been called to the present.

Together with an assorted collection of friends, enemies, and former-enemies-turned-friends, the two of them were able to uncover the secrets of the Pharaoh’s past and send him into the afterlife. Yet even after his departure, the legacies of both the Pharaoh and Yugi Muto continued on into the future as that of the ultimate tactician. Even now, they are known as the first and greatest King of Games.

The idea here was that if normal Pharaoh was the main personality the Servant would be a Caster or Ruler, while having Yugi as the main personality gives you an Alter Ego instead- they sort of dance around the idea of Yugi being the Pharaoh's direct reincarnation, but it can't be denied that they're linked in a number of ways (without being the exact same person). I ended up ranking a lot of abilities down as a result, which I'm a little unsure on, and there's several skills whose only real purpose is to give Yugi full access to Duel Monsters as a spirit, but I think it works!

Also, source for the image: https://pigeon666.tumblr.com/post/13...happy-new-year
    Last edited by naschyamamoto; August 30th, 2020 at 02:16 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    Saber
    Nice. I need to finish up my Nanami Yasuri Sheet and post it here at some point.
    Pronouns - She/Her
    Winner of the Legendary Jack-Off
    TRANS LIVES MATTER

Top Five Favourite Servants