Page 187 of 188 FirstFirst ... 87137177182185186187188 LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,740 of 3745

Thread: Create your own Modern Fiction Servants

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle TQG Imaginatorious's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by naschyamamoto View Post
    Ultraman as a servant... the way you devised this feels super creative, and looks like a ton of fun to have in a Grail War! He has an anti-Giant Beast skill, because of course he does, what else would you call Kaijus, and he uses his Master as a host for transforming into Ultraman! So he's got offensive firepower on par with a Knight Class, while still having the presence concealment prowess of an Assassin, lol. Which class is he naturally predisposed to? I would assume Foreigner, but I could also see Saver and Alter Ego working here.
    Thanks! And yes he would be fun to have in a grail war (as
    possible
    impossible
    that is). As for the class he would naturally predisposed to.... To me it's either shielder or saver as that's their whole purpose.

Blog Entries

Hiyo folks! Wyvern here with a little bit of an experimental sheet. To commemorate one of the fics I co-author with my friend receiving its first fanart, we decided to make a sheet for the main character of said story in a similar style to my previous ones.

Taylor Hebert from Worm being reborn in Game of Thrones. So consider this a form of crossover sheet having character and franchise elements borrowed from both!

Now then, onto the show

The Witch of Dorne
    Class
    Other Classes
    Alignment
    Caster
    Lancer, Assassin, Ruler, Avenger, Foreigner
    Chaotic Good
    Height / Weight
    Region
    Source
    6’ 1” / 152 lbs
    Dorne
    Alternate History
    Music, drink, dance, and all the things that live (within her power). Her family, “her” children, and those that depend on her. Also, very pretty girls. But don’t tell anyone, she’s still embarrassed!

- (Writer #1)

Dislikes

Incompetent authority figures, needless conspiracies, the “Greater Good”, getting shot in the back of the head, getting set on fire, getting stabbed, people messing with her head, people taking her loved ones hostage, people trying to… you get the idea.

Also, narcotics. She really, really doesn’t like narcotics.

…What she might become.

- (Writer #2)

Attribute
    Traits
    Human
    Female, Humanoid, Weak to Enuma Elish
    Command Cards
    Parameters
    STR
    D
    AGI
    C
    END
    C
    MA
    EX
    LUK
    D
    NP
    EX
    Background

A young woman, far from home, reborn into a new world. It wouldn’t be fair to say she was “isekai’d”, but, rather, that her soul was prevented from going to its final rest. Instead, she was chosen by a dying race to serve as their sword and shield against their own mistakes.

Only by overcoming a great evil was she able to win back her own life.

However, she gained many new scars and had to sell her humanity in the process. It would not be wrong to say her original self was nothing more than a memory by the end.

The truth is, she has lived out two stories and was a goddess twice over. As Khepri she ruled a world and chose death to give them freedom, as Ophelia she served the Old Gods of Humanity against their rivals and oppressors, rejecting the offer of joining the ranks of those that had come before.

While she could be said to have been much weaker than the Red God or the Drowned God, their forces still failed, and even the Alien Gods that ruled in other parts of the world were driven off or locked away.

In short, she could be seen as the destined weapon of Humanity, created by the machinations of thousands of years, and sharpened by Brynden Rivers.

All to cut Mankind free from those that had once been their greatest enemies.

Yet, even with such a grand, cosmic game being played, it was still personal choices and free will that dictated the outcome. Without loss, without love, without tragedy, and without hope, there is no way to know how things might have ended. In short, she is an example of how the “Humanity” of even great heroes and leaders is still the most important part of, well, being human.

Personality

Reserved is the best way to describe Ophelia Sand.

Across both lifetimes, she was always someone who preferred to have her peace and quiet. Be it as a student, hero, scholar, or witch. It’s a fundamental characteristic of someone used to letting others bask in the limelight while enjoying pleasant company and their own interests rather than ruling.

In this way, Ophelia can be said to be a supportive Servant.

But not obedient or subservient.

As a hero, Taylor Hebert was secretive and for a great part of her early career, worked without the knowledge of her loved ones. And as Ophelia, she was one who worked outside the frame imposed upon bastards and ladies alike. If not for her talent and ability to work with the great mysteries of the world, perhaps she would have faded into the background as the quiet, dutiful, and studious favored bastard of an indulging father.

But then she wouldn’t be herself.

At her core, Ophelia is someone who seeks to benefit others around herself. Even if this willingness to help others has led her astray many times across many lifetimes, this is an aspect of herself which she refuses to compromise on even if she can’t be honest about her intentions for fear of being rejected for her circumstances.

As a Servant, of course, she is free from said constraints. At least when it comes to the Grand Order and the hunt for the Mage King’s Holy Grail.

Class Skills

Territory Creation - EX

As a Priestess of the Old Gods of Humanity, Ophelia Sand has the ability to create dedicated shrines to them in areas where nature is more prevalent, allowing them to lend her aid and even shouldering some of her mana cost as opposed to further draining her Master. This also allows her to act without a Master’s aid once a Great Shrine has been built, completely nullifying her mana cost. It is worth noting that she participated in the usurpation of the previous pantheon of the old gods, meaning that the shrines she creates possess the trait of “Conquest”, requiring someone to “Conquer” them to destroy them.

Increases own Arts performance by 12%.

Item Construction - B

Ophelia’s ability to create magical items or procure them is her main draw as a Servant. Their quality is high and the materials needed to create them aren’t ruinous, as Ophelia derives her Mystery from the borrowed divinity of the Old Gods, making it so anything she creates will hold a degree of divinity if its own made from natural materials. Furthermore, she is capable of carving shrines to the Old Gods from certain trees, increasing the degree of divinity of her creations even further.

Increases own debuff success rate by 8%.

Divinity A

As a human who reached the Throne of Gods, Ophelia retains a great reserve of divinity even as a Heroic Spirit, overshadowed only by the likes of fully manifested goddesses with a matching vessel like Quetzalcoatl. Or Divine Spirits of low enough power to have their full divinity packed into their Servant container, like Euryale. This high level of Divinity is what allows her to craft Mystic Codes and even low grade Noble Phantasms, a facet she achieved in life.

Increases own damage by 200.

Personal Skills

Mystic Arts (Westeros) - EX

The Magic of a New World is a skill that represents her extraordinary breadth and depth of magical knowledge. Whether it be the Circle of Westeros, the Magi of Essos, the Astromancers of Yi Ti, the Shadowbinders of Asshai, the Blood Priests of Southryos, the Hydromancers of Rhoyne, the remnant souls of the Warlocks of Qarth, and even the Children of the Forest, Ophelia has been trained in virtually every form of Magic - but not what could be called Magecraft - of her world.

The benefits of an immortality well spent.

It is this collection of magical abilities which could be said to define her as a servant and what makes her so dangerous. Needless to say, as a servant her spells are those belonging to the Age of Gods, and thus work under a different system from what would be later known as True Magic of the Modern Era.

Grants self On-Attack-Activate buff for 3 turns.
    Charges own NP gauge when attacking with Quick Cards.
    Gains critical stars when attacking with Buster Cards.

Secret of Pedigree (False) C

A skill named after a certain Noble Phantasm. One could see this as something representing the latent magical skills Ophelia possessed as a result of her birth rather than something she learnt over the course of her life. Furthermore, this acts as a form of charisma, despite being neither a King, nor being considered a rightful heir at birth, Ophelia still retained enough authority to decide the fate of her homeland, if not the continent.

This is also connected to the Mysteries of Ophelia’s birth, and the combination of circumstances which lead to her being just in the right place at the right time and possessing the correct latent potential to achieve the tasks set out for her.

Removes own debuffs.
    Increases own defense for 1 turn.
    Charges own NP gauge.

Indomitable B+

The willpower (stubbornness) to not give up even in the face of grievous injury and certain death. One could consider this a skill representing the ability that the one known as Taylor Hebert, and later on Ophelia Martel, possessed to survive even when targeted by dangerous foes and armaments, and then return from the ordeal stronger and more durable than before.

The higher the chance of something killing Caster, the higher the chance that she will survive it. This paradoxical skill means that the threat level of an enemy is lower the more powerful they are. Strong blows and powerful weapons can and will grievously injure her, however, if they pass a certain threshold, they will trigger a form of instant recovery which immediately makes the wound close itself at the cost of a high expending of magical energy.

Grants self Guts status for 1 time, 5 turns (3000 HP - Stackable).
    Grants self On-Guts-Activate buff for 5 turns.
    (When Guts status is activated, increases own NP Gauge by 30%)

Noble Phantasm
    Witch of Dorne: The Magician of Another World
    EX-Rank / Anti Order

Asking her comrades to aid her once again, Opheilia generates a magical flame that she uses to contact all of her allies.

Through that network of magicals, she then invokes the “Rules” of Planetos and how its magic worked. This greatly boosts the potency of her own spells while weakening anything that could be considered “foreign”, whether that be technology, magic, or more esoteric powers, in range of the effect.

However, doing this is incredibly draining and only possible after a Great Shrine has been established and the ritual must be anchored to the Shrine to last for more than a few minutes.

As a final requirement, Ophelia herself must make an offering of her blood and either a tantric or human sacrifice. Meaning she must either engage in the ritual “creation” of life, even if pregnancy is impossible for a servant, or the ritual “ending” of life. Her personal preference is to offer up a human sacrifice, usually a criminal of some sort, whose body she will flay and then place inside a hollow built into the Great Shrine.

It is a bloody and costly Noble Phantasm and not one to be invoked lightly.
    A

Reduces enemy debuff resistance for 3 turns.
    Reduces their attack for 3 turns.
    Seals their NP for 1 turn.
    Seals their skills for 1 turn.]
    (Non-Westeros Servants)

Deal 500 damage to self [Demerit].
    Deal 3000 damage to target party member [Demerit].

Increase party NP gauge by 20%.
    Add increase healing received to party for 3 turns.
    Add heal 1000 HP to the party for 3 turns.
    (Westeros Servants)

House Nymeros Martell: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken
    C-Rank / Anti Unit

A shared Noble Phantasm possessed by those of House Martell, representing their strong emotional ties to those of their family and the lengths through which many were willing to go through in order to protect them or avenge them, as the case might have been. It’s not a Noble Phantasm which Ophelia gained through her infamy as the Witch of Dorne, but a brand of love left on her very being by the family she was gifted with in her second life and the love they had for one another.

Unlike her third Noble Phantasm, this doesn’t require a payment in blood.

But rather, it can be said that the price was already paid.

So long as Ophelia and the one she is seeking to bring forth have a bond of genuine love and trust, a one time exception can be made, through which a second Servant may be temporarily called to fulfill a task before returning to the Throne of Heroes.

Oberyn Martell.

The Sand Snakes, Ophelia’s siblings.

Legendary retainers of House Martell, particularly those who bore the title “Sword of the Morning”.

Any of those and more, as long as they were united by love, honor, and duty to House Nymeros-Martell, they can come to her aid.

Sometimes this NP activates even without the say so of the user, allowing Ophelia’s overprotective family to come through at a moment’s notice regardless of her feelings on the matter.

Grants self On-Attack-Activate debuff.(5 Turns)
    Buster Card Hit: Increase Party’s Attack
    Arts Card Hit: Increase Party’s NP Gauge (5%)
    Quick Card Hit: Increase Party’s Critical Hit Strength
    Heal self for 5000 HP

Sealed Blessings: Spirit of Beasts, Blasphemous Witch
    A- Rank / Summoning

By unleashing the various spirits her blood entitles her to call upon, she can call up various familiars, servitors, and allies to attack her enemy. By slitting her own throat and offering up more of her blood, she can call up even more powerful beings. And if she offers up her very life she may, for a very brief period of time, call up the spirits of the three great monsters which desired her one way or another.

The Night’s King.(Daniel Hebert as the Avatar of the Other.)

The Dragon of Harrenhal.(The True Demon born from Harren the Black and all the evil of Harrenhal.)

The Lord of Krakens.(Euron Greyjoy, after being warped even further by Jack Slash and becoming the Avatar of the Drowned God.)

Such monsters are temporary manifestations, as this Noble Phantasm requires her to willingly commit suicide and their summonings last only as long as her life does.

In short, they last until she bleeds to death.

However, the lower levels of this Noble Phantasm have far greater utility and can be used to directly attack an enemy with a great number of spirits, shades, and monsters in rapid succession. However, should anything stop her bleeding, then this power also ends.

Magic requires a Cost.

Reduces enemies’ Buster resistance. (Activates first)
    Deals damage to all enemies.
    Removes their offensive buffs.
    Deals damage to self. [Demerit]

Relationships

Oberyn Martell (Lancer): No, Father, you may not lay with the Master! They are yet to reach the age of majority, that’s why! No, Dad, I swear by the Old Gods and New I will hunt you down if you lie with that Medb woman again!

I missed you Father. I am glad you are here. We… we cried when we learned what happened. Love you “hugs”.

Ned Stark (Saber): Having at least one trustworthy ally ought to make this entire ordeal more bearable. Yes, father. I do not trust you to not go off half cocked into a fight the moment I take my eyes off of you. At least Lord Stars is- and he’s gone. Apologies, Milord, I’ll return soon.

Gregor Clegane (Berserker): I have nothing to say. There is no reason for me to spare you, monster, and I’ll gladly do to you what I did to Lorch. In fact? Just for daring to look at me, I’ll pluck those wicked eyes out! Yes, I shall offer your heart to the Great Shrine! Blood and fire!

Daenerys Targaryen (Rider): Hehe. You have a tail now! I should introduce you to this wonderful girl named Elizabeth, all half a dozen of them, oh mighty dragon. Just… keep your kids away for now, there is a mighty number of dragon slayers walking about, and we wouldn’t want them getting hurt.

Littlefinger (Assassin): How the Hell did you get here! Well, I suppose you qualify as an antihero. Though I probably should refrain from such statements myself. Truce? For the Master’s sake, at least?.

Abigail (Foreigner): Oh, you got possessed by a god too? I know what that feels like…. Don’t worry, though, you’re much cuter than I was.

Oberon: You are… different. A living paradox. You lie, and nothing about you is true. From your name to your motives, only your intentions seem to hold true. Whatever you hold as true, at the very least. I happen to be an old hand at dealing with Insects, which is why you’re an open book.

Moriarty (Archer): Oh, good evening Professor what is that I see behind your back. Not another scheme of yours I dare hope? Why, thank you, these are lovely. Now, tell me, what do you want and who do you want to poison it with? No, don’t answer that last one, Sherlock’s upset you again, hasn’t he? Well, I suppose we were due a team up eventually.

Moriarty (Ruler): Oh my, the Professor was rather dashing in his youth, wasn’t he? Almost reminds me of a certain… schemer my family dealt with in the past. Quite gentlemanly in his own way, though I can never figure what men like him are after up until they’re about to be foiled. Though I do confess to find you far better company. And more pleasant to look upon. Good try, dear Ser, you’ll get Mr. Holmes next time.

Circe: Not quite the same name. No, it's not your fault. I was just hoping to find an old friend with a very similar name. Though I won’t say no to a new friend. I happen to love those wings of yours. Do you happen to have another pair available? Asking for a friend, of course.

Medea: The Witch of Betrayal? Isn’t that what we all are? Little monsters that twist up others, committing blasphemies for the sake of those who condemn us? You, at least, sinned for love. I can respect that, my lady.

As for Jason, I informed your more youthful self where he might be found… stuck in a spider web… with naughty comics acquired from Blackbeard. Consider it a gift!

Lancelot (Saber): Well met, Sir Knight. My people said “ser”, but it’s a bit silly, no?I must say, though, that I find your taste in, ah, conversational partners to be most gentlemanly. You are welcome to come to tea any time.

Morgan le Fae: The most famous Witch of all time, it really is an honor to meet you. I can only hope you don’t take issue with my reputation. I’m as to Westeros what you were to Brittain, after all. So let's get along, yes? Oh my, an annoying sister? Try having a dozen of those.

Himiko: My oh my, people of your land are quite powerful. Both Lung and now so many of those who fight with us. I confess I am pleased to serve alongside a woman of your skill and beauty.

Wu Zetian: Frankly, your grace, I am glad to continue to pat your head. But is it so necessary to mix those poisons without me? I’ve spent years trying to get the exact right mix of agony and lethality and I still wasn’t able to create the perfect poison! Even using hundreds of reagents I failed yet - oh, I should have gone for simplicity? To avoid over complicated reactions? Hehe. Let me pat your head as thanks for your genius!

Marie (Rider): Oh… oh my. Your grace, I am enchanted. I-I-I would be delighted to take tea with you! “whispers” I do hope Cersei never learns of this. “end whispers” Yes, I shall be right by your side. I am an advisor as much as a princess, after all.

Queen of Sheba: Oh my, your grace is most daring! I, well, I must confess I find myself… an admirer of your charm and wit. Yes. I can see how such a wise and powerful man as Solomon might find himself charmed. Still, Queen Makeda, I would love to know more of the rites and rituals of your homeland. Amongst other things.

Boudica: Red hair… you, well, you’re nothing like her. Truthfully, you’re even more beautiful. Just looking at you my mouth grows dry, my stomach flips over, my hands clench at the hem of my robes, and I want to praise you with poetry and song. But mostly you’re warm, kind, and even with the cruelty of your sins, you accept them for your people.

I understand your oath of revenge. And the weight of your duty. I wonder what would have happened, oh Queen of Victory, had you won that day?

Altera: Attila the Hun? Scourge of God? No, your grace, you are wonderful. Now, may I bring more sweets for the next tea time? I’m sure I can use a few of my sister’s tricks to keep up with you in archery! And, should the worst happen, well, I’d be more than happy to help you - politely - demolish those Romans!

Penthesilea: How strong your form, how dedicated your will, how excellent your leadership. I praise thee, leader of the Amazons, and should love to carry your shield.

By the way, that certain person is hiding in the sublevel’s cafeteria. All you need to do is take the maintenance hatch and you can catch him. Though, before you go, might I have a kiss for a reward? Ah… she’s already gone. Oh well, I’ll just wait for next time!

Nursery Rhyme: Heh. A true innocent. Such a strange thing, in this world and every other. You are a treasure, my dear, and I shall protect you.

Medb: You suck. And I don’t mean in the fun kind. I hope you forever are cursed with impotent partners. And that there is always moldy cheese under your pillow. In fact, here’s some. Catch, you Tyrell wannabe!

Artoria (Saber): Hmm. In this form, you are young. Is it hypocritical of me, cruel even, to judge you for your Wish? Perhaps. But that does not change the fact you are willing to destroy all the good you did to soothe your own pride. Even as a goddess, I did not repent my sins, for without them Khepri never would have risen and Zion never would have fallen. And without a doubt, I did far more evil than you.

Chiyome Mochizuki: Yes, you’re too adorable for this world and you must never abuse this power. Now, you must tell me about this friend of yours who is giving you the cold shoulder. A fellow Goddess, though fallen, is still a goddess at heart nonetheless. Now let’s pick up some ice cream. I feel we might need it.

Semiramis: It would seem many queens favored poisons in the past, though none compare to you of course. The trend setter. I have to thank you for making sure witches like me always had a place, you can never go astray with a drop of poison. It will kill a man more reliably than any spell or blade ever could. So, what do you say, I taste yours and you taste mine?

Nitocris: Ah, I am truly blessed. Not only to meet one such as you, an eager servant of the people, but to be graced by the presence of a woman who is truly beautiful in their heart. Should you ever need an advisor to sully their soul in your service, you need only ask, your majesty. Even as a being who rules over darkness and carries many sins, it is right for your goodness to still shine.

Cleopatra: You know, in my life I heard many versions of your story. Some good, some bad, some that praised you as a true defender of your people, others that condemned you as a whore. In my second life I met many people who were a little like you.

Perhaps none of that matters. After all, you have Caesar and Caesarion. Those two are your truths. Those two are good, no matter what else that was said and done. The love of a man and wife and the love of a parent and child, those are worthy of praise above all else. I bow my head to you, oh Queen of the Nile.

Blog Entries

(Picture the armour's colour scheme as black and red)

True Name: Tyrion (Alter)

Class: Saber

Titles: The Incomplete Avatar of Khaine, Fallen Defender of Ulthuan, Heir of Aenarion, Former Champion of the Everqueen, Berserk Dragon of Cothique, The Reaper, Orcbane, Mankiller, Incarnate of Hysh

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Crossover: Warhammer Fantasy

Height: 200 cm

Weight: 90 kg

Other Qualifable Classes: Rider, Berserker

Wish: To go back to that fateful battle and kill them

Dislikes: Malekith and Teclis!!!, betrayals, vampires, Chaos

Talents: Murder

Armaments: Lacainthrai

Parameters:

Strength: B

Endurance: C

Agility: A

Mana: B

Luck: E

Noble Phantasm: A+

Class Skill(s)
    Magic Resistance: B (A):
    The Skill grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. At this Rank, it can cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by greater magecraft and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for them to be affected.

Tyrion has lived in a world where magic is a common sight, especially on the floating island of Ulthuan and has faced countless magic users across his life as the Defender of Ulthuan. Not to mention his brother, Teclis, is his people's greatest mage and one of the greatest in his world, making him the elf that is the most familiar with magic without actually being able to use it. However, the Rank is A Rank in practice most of the time thanks to the effects of one of his Noble Phantasms, The
    Bitter Reminder of the Golden Days
    Heart of Avelorn

Riding: C-

The Class Skill of Rider and Saber class Servants, denoting the ability to ride mounts and vehicles. Rider-class Servants will typically possess a high rank. It is said that dragon-type mounts are an exception, requiring a different ability other than Riding. At this Rank, one can flawlessly manage vehicles if they have received the proper training and adjustments. Most vehicles and animals can be handled with above-average skills. However, one cannot ride the likes of Phantasmal Species such as Monstrous Beasts.

The Rank of the Skill has decreased from B Rank due to the Distortion Skill that manifests as unable to ride a living beast as most would run away from sensing his bloodlust, needing him to break their will and corrupt them first to ride them. His ability to ride vehicles is unaffected though.

Personal Skills
    Divine Core of Murder: B

A Skill that's the representation of Tyrion's current status as the earthly Avatar of Khaine, the Elven god of violence, war, cruelty, blood, destruction, and murder like how he was during the first half of the End Times. It was chosen by his Distortion Skill as the representation of his Berserker Class as Mad Enhancement has been subsumed by this Skill in that Class. However, it's also because of this that the Rank has dropped from A Rank because Tyrion due to the circumstances that lead to his corruption making him
    too sane
    impure
    for the god.

The Skill is a composite Skill for Divinity, Mad Enhancement, Sadistic Constitution, Roar of the War God (that grants bloodlust instead of bravery to allies) and Aptitude for Slaughter (All), which bestows bonus damage to not just humans but all types of enemies, all at B Rank except for Mad Enhancement which is only at D but will rise to A when one of his buttons is pressed like getting betrayed.

Eternal Arms Mastership: A+

A Mastership of combat arts that has reached the point of being said to be unrivalled in one's era. By complete merging of mind, body and technique, it is possible to make use of full fighting skills even when under the influence of any sort of mental hindrance or circumstances like being disarmed.

Tyrion was regarded as the greatest warrior of the
    Asur
    High Elves
    during his life and possibly even the greatest in his race's entire history after Aenarion the Defender's death, having inherited from his aforementioned ancestor, something that he continually proves during his defence of Ulthuan where he slaughters tens of thousands of would-be invaders through his blade and tactics across the centuries. This martial skill would remain even after his descent into madness and be enhanced instead after he pulled Widowmaker out, which unfortunately for him isn't happening again as Tyrion does not possess the infamous sword in this form.

Distortion: B

A Skill that forces the distortion of the class the Servant was originally called forth in. They would receive the other class' specialty as proof. Conversely, at least one among the set of the original Class Skills has declined.

In Tyrion's case, this Skill has given him the Divine Core of Murder from his Berserker self and it has lowered his Riding's Rank.

Tactics: C-

Refers to tactical knowledge used not for one-on-one combat situations, but for battles where many are mobilized. Bonus modifiers are provided when using one's own Anti-Army Noble Phantasm or when dealing against an enemy Anti-Army Noble Phantasm.

Not only was Tyrion Ulthuan's greatest warrior, but he was also the greatest general of the Asur in his lifetime, another inheritance from Aenarion. When he was a boy, he was already beating veteran White Lions in games of chess and would be trained by the captain of the White Lions and his future enemy, Urian Posionblade, until he was peerless across Ulthuan. Unfortunately, due to the madness of the Divine Core of Murder muddying up his mind that the Skill has received a Rank down, though his mind isn't so consumed with the insanity that it is unavailable like in his Berserker Class.

Noble Phantasm(s)
    Incinerate All, O'Sword of the Sun Corrupted by Bloodshed and Madness
    Lacainthrai

(Picture this but a lot more evil-looking)
    Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 1-2
    Maximum Number of Targets: 10 person

Originally named
    Lacelothrai
    Sunfang
    , the legendary sword was renamed after its' corruption alongside its' wielder to
    Lacelothrai
    Eclipsefang
    where its name and appearance changed like the Holy Sword of the Planet. Created and enchanted by the most famous mage in Elven history, Caledor Dragontamer, for Aenarion during the first incursion of the forces of Chaos. It would be used by the First Phoniex King until he replaced it with the superior
    Widowmaker
    The Omnicidal Sword of the Bloody-Handed God
    when he was consumed by the flames of vengeance, it was passed through the hands of both elven and human alike before it was lost in the continent of Lustria. Tyrion and his brother managed to recover the sword after several decades of searching and would be his primary weapon until it was briefly replaced by the
    Widowmaker
    again during the End Times and then back to his primary weapon when he returned to life until the destruction of the World.

After its corruption, the 4-foot (121.92 cm) sword retains all of the original powers of its edges unable to dull, automatically adjusting its balance and weight for its wielder, and being able to light itself with the fires of the volcanic spirit bound within that can also be shot out to incinerate enemies with the only difference being that the colour of the flame has changed to be pitch black as the elemental spirit was also corrupted. However, the fire blast cannot be used often as the attack uses the life force of the spirit as fuel and over-usage can weaken the spirit or maybe even kill it, ruining the sword. Also, perhaps as compensation from the Grail for not having the
    Widowmaker
    , Lacainthrai has received three of the divine sword's abilities though inferior in effectiveness. Firstly, it is made even sharper to the point that it can shear through D Rank Noble Phantasms or lower with minimal effort and damage C Rank Noble Phantasms with each hit but B Ranks or higher are too high for this blade to damage. Secondly, it constantly emits an aura that causes every living organism in close range of Tyrion to become more bloodthirsty over time, corrupting their personality by replacing their noble qualities with their opposite like empathy with callousness, making it a danger even to his allies that requires being already violent or having resistances to mental interferences to protected from the aura. Lastly, it can bring back anyone except for another Servant slain by this blade as skeletons subservient to Tyrion's will, the sword's flames incinerating the victims' flesh and organs and remaining on their bones though he can at maximum only have and control 30 undeads at a time.

Darkly Stained Guardian of the Fallen Defender
    Dragon Armour of Aenarion

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    Range: -
    Maximum Number of Targets: 1 person

A mighty set of armour that was also forged by Caledor Dragontamer within the temple of the Elven smith god, Vaul, for Aenarion during the First Chaos Incursion. Despite its durability, it was damaged during Anenarion's last battle but was repaired by Tyrion's father thousands of years later and became Tyrion's primary choice of armour until the destruction of the World. Like Lacainthrai, the armour's appearance has also changed, now being black and red, though that's the only change to it.

The armour is naturally extremely effective at protecting Tyrion before even accounting for the layers of potent protective magic placed on it. Together, the armour would take several B Rank attacks to the same place in rapid succession to damage and piecing it through would require several A Rank attacks would be needed. It can also temporally raise the Rank of Tyrion's Strength by one for 10 minutes and can project his voice to be heard by an entire army even if he's speaking softly or over a dragon's roar.

Bitter Reminder of the Golden Days
    Heart of Avelorn

A bloody-red ruby given to Tyrion by his former? lover, the Everqueen Alarielle the Radiant for saving her from Dark Elf assassins and the Greater Daemon N'Kari to protect him. The gem was never used until Teclis used it and the Flames of Ulric to revive and remove the taint of Khaine during the latter half of the Endtimes.

The Heart's passive ability increases the Rank of Tyrion's already impressive Magic Resistance by one Rank, making him even more of a living juggernaut alongside his armour. However, its main ability is it's able to revive Tyrion from death a moment after he's killed, healing all injuries and curing poisons and illnesses he had before death, at the cost of the gem being destroyed.

Surprisingly, this Noble Phantasm is not corrupted like the other two are. Could it be because of the holiness of the Everqueen's magic or because of what it symbolizes for Tyrion even now...?

Lore & Backgrounds

Here and here for Tyrion's lore. I'm sorry but trying to explain his lore and the mess that is the End Times is something that I do not have the time or willingness for.

This version of Tyrion wasn't summoned as he is now; like a certain Greek hero in a War of another timeline, he was summoned normally in the Saber Class Container that represents him as the [Heir of Aenarion]. However, shortly after his summoning, he was unfortunately corrupted due to a variety of circumstances, causing him to go mad once again. Now he is the dark gray line that sits between the white side that is his
    Heir of Aenarion
    Saber
    and
    Defender of Ulthuan
    Rider self
    and the black that is his
    Berserker self
    , an entity that can be best described as "being stuck in the middle but leaning towards the black". Due to having some of the raw power of his Berserker self and some of his Saber's self sanity, it can be argued that this version of him is the most deadly in a fight.

Personalty

As mentioned before, Tyrion's personality as he is now can be best described as "being stuck in the middle but leaning towards the black" and his personality is no different. Driven by an insatiable lust to see every living thing in sight bleeding on the ground like butchered pigs by his hand, he is a threat to even his own master especially when combined with the fact that being around his sword will drive them psychotic too so it's best to have him commit suicide as soon as possible or command him from afar if he must be kept. At the same time, he also possesses a surprising amount of sanity left, more so than when he lead the Aestyrion and especially more so than his Berserker self, hence why his Tactic Skill merely suffered a Rank down. So instead of a mindless berserker, he is more of a psychopathic serial killer instead.

Perhaps then, it is not that surprising when one learns that Tyrion has some soft sides. When he's faced by most beings, he'll be ruthless in slaughtering them but if the enemy is an elf, particularly one from his world he'll spare them. This is not because of mercy, that weakness has been purged out of him ever since his corruption, but out of a desire to be recognized as the true king of the Elven race and even go on to be gentle to them if the elf in question happens to resemble either his love, Alarrelle, or his daughter, Aliathra, or actually is them. Though in that case, his love now twisted by his madness would surely have him try to corrupt them to be like him. It is also because of this that he can often be found looking at the Heart of Avalon, deep in contemplation, and would go berserk if the Noble Phantasm be used up or destroyed.

Aside from that, he also has a deep hatred of being betrayed, stemming from all the tragedies that befell him during the End Times. Backstabbing him or just going around his back will enrage him so much that his Mad Enhancement Rank will jump up by 3 Ranks and be reminded of those who betrayed him (except for Alarelle though) like his brother will do the same. However, he is also a hypocrite for he's fully willing to betray those on his side if the situation calls for it, self-justifying it in his mind as he's doing so. Naturally, pointing this out would result in him putting you on his first to kill at the moment.

Relationships
    To his Master:
    Do not care for his Master. At best, he'll leave them alive to have a source of magical energy until he has found a better source to replace them or they have done something to piss him off while ignoring everything they have to say unless he decides following it would be greatly beneficial for him. If the master happens to be female and a blonde beauty with green eyes then they might live longer as a psychopath... Honestly, if they value their life, the master shouldn't be anywhere close to him in the first place.

To Malekith & Teclis:
    "DIE! False king! DIE! You disgrace of a brother!"
    No further explanation really needed.

To Alarielle the Radiant:
    "My love! Yes! Come join me as my queen! We'll rule together over not just Ulthuan but everything!"
    It seems that he has forgotten what happened last time he asked that of her when he's like this...

To Medea & Circe:
    "You can't trick me, witch... You're no Elf, you're just another meat puppet to gut open! And spare me your magics for they will not save you just like how it will not save that bastard!!!"
    At first, misken them as weird-looking elves due to their ears, but he quickly sees it through and will try to murder them like all the rest. Them being powerful mages doesn't help either.

To Vampires:
    "Disgusting filths! I shall make a pyre from your corpses."
    Due to the actions of a certain vampire that kidnapped his daughter which lead to her death and his own failure to save her, he now despises all vampires with a burning passion, literally.

Blog Entries

Archer - Zaroff

A/N: Zaroff is a character who very much straddles the border between here and the regular CaS thread, since his story is almost 100 years old and is now in the public domain (but has only been so for two years), though he's still from after 1900 (then again, CaS has a Big Brother sheet). Decided to put him in here just to be on the safe side. His NP also takes influence from Breath of the Wild's Eventide Island as well as Ship-Trap Island in the story itself.

Archer of the Manhunt

"You see dear boy, the real reason you are here on my island is because I crave the most dangerous game..."

True Name:
    General Zaroff
    Alternate Classes: Has the ability for Assassin yet he lacks the right personality. Even without a wish for the Grail, wouldn’t work as ruler as he’d insist on ‘joining in’. Possibly Berserker, MoonCancer if things get extreme
    Source: Fiction, The Most Dangerous Game
    Region: USA, Russia
    Catalyst: A lure light taken from Ship-Trap Island.
    Armament: Small-caliber hunting pistol

Character: One of the most infamous villains of short fiction, Zaroff is a twisted big game hunter who started killing animals. After becoming an expert hunter, he began to lose his passion in this pastime until he took things to the next level by hunting ‘the most dangerous game’: mankind.

A Russian noble in exile after the Revolution, Zaroff is a remarkably sophisticated and surprisingly welcoming man at first glance, well-educated and always happy to converse. While he’s able to get along with people of similar status to him, the moment they object to his murderous ways however, he’ll become disappointed in them and devalue them to ‘prey’ like all the rest. He genuinely seems to want someone he can relate with, who shares his passions, but naturally eager man-hunters are few and far between.

He has a clear Social Darwinist streak, with the notion of life being for the strong helping him rationalise his murder game, on top of him pointing to the world's atrocities as proof that he isn't that bad, relatively. However, given his desire to be entertained, he’ll insist on giving his victims a ‘fighting chance’ by providing them with basic advantages like a timed head start and basic supplies, even showing extra lenience if a trap or tactic particularly impresses him. He’s doing all this to stave off boredom, after all.

He's expectedly eager to jump right into the Grail War, having almost a reverence for the event as he sees it as 'proving' that his pursuit of manhunting for pleasure is completely legit. He's skeptical of new hunting technology though, thinking he would've gotten completely bored with hunting had he been born nowadays when it's much less of a risk. He's delighted however to see that this time is just as cutthroat as his own.

Attribute: Beast
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Likes: Manhunting, keeping things fair, playing with his prey, likeminded people, classical philosophy (e.g., Marcus Aurelius)
    Dislikes: Boredom, moralists, paintball
    Relationships:

• Cuchulainn: “A surprise kindred soul, given your past duelling men and hunting beasts, and love of the thrill of battle. But tell me, why would you need war as an excuse to hunt man?”
    • Most Assassins: “Really, doesn’t your strict pragmatism take all the sporting fun out of killing?”
    • Most Foreigners: "You claim there are beings out there that dwarf man in comparison? I'll have to see them to believe that, but they should prove a most thrilling hunt!"
    • Goethe: “Ah, a true genius, a titan of intellect! What an accomplishment it’ll be to say I took the head of the German Shakespeare.”
    • Baudelaire: “I thought you of all people would have the understanding to champion man-hunting, but it would seem you lack the spine.”
    • Franziska Kafka: “You’ve seen all the worst human society has to offer, my dear, yet you still draw the line at man-hunting?”
    • Black Dahlia: “Hmph, gashes like these seem to be the handiwork of a complete amateur, not the work of an expert hunter. Then again, the killer remains unsolved, so maybe there’s something to be said for them.”
    • Michael Collins: “Hmm, giving you a head start might be too much of an advantage. Not to mention I have little fondness for rebels.”
    • Emilie du Chatelet: “A pity at present I cannot snag Voltaire, but the discoverer of the Thermodynamics’ First Law will do in a pinch.”
    • 'The Boss': “Shame you’re a creature of electricity and not of flesh, otherwise you’d be the perfect foe.”

Master: He’d need someone just as interested in the Grail War as entertainment as him, though funnily enough he’d consider the otherwise fitting Uryuu too ‘uncultured’ for him. Were he to end up with a more moral on, on the complete other hand, more pragmatic non-nonsense Master, he would have to be restrained with a Command Seal to keep him from hunting them. For why would he even need an uncooperative Master given his Independent Action and tracking of mana sources?
    Natural Enemy: Sanger Rainsford (the guy on the bottom of the poster)

Wish: The all-out Grail War itself is already his ‘wish’, with him seeing the Grail as more of a trophy than anything else. If he did have to pick a wish though, it would be for society at large to fully accept his ‘interests’.

Parameters

• Strength: C
    • Endurance: D
    • Agility: C
    • Magic: E
    • Luck: D
    • NP: B

Class Skills

Independent Action

Capacity to remain independent even without a Mana supply from a Master.
    • Rank A: Much of his life was spent in isolation, besides his deaf-mute butler the only people he had for ‘company’ were his victims. Can remain in this world for a week without a Master.

Magic Resistance

Built-up immunity to magic.
    • Rank E: As a modern Servant unlikely to have encountered magic, magical damage can only be reduced.

Personal Skills

Animal Control (Hounds)

Command of certain kinds of animal.
    • Rank A: Archer’s hounds are perhaps just as much his weapon as his gun.

Appreciation of the Arts

Infatuation with works of art.
    • Rank C: Archer is a quite cultured gent given his savage pursuits. There’s a decent chance he’ll be able to identify a Noble Phantasm with artistic attributes. Mostly uses this to keep track of any armament phantasm he confiscates via his Noble Phantasm.

Beast-Slayer

Ability to precisely attack Magical Beasts and wild animals.
    • Rank C++: Having mastered hunting animals, he has moved on to hunting the peak of animals: man. However, being a quite recent Servant, has little experience with Magical, let alone Phantasmal, Beasts. One Rank below Proto Cuchulainn in F/GO.

Presence Detection

Ability to detect other Servants and local mana sources.
    • Rank B: As a peak modern hunter, Archer can see through and cancel out the effects of B-Rank Presence Concealment. This helps with fuelling him once Independent Action kicks in and gives him the energy to set up his Noble Phantasm.

(Could've included Demonic Defender, Golden Rule, and Marksmanship, but I wanted to keep his Skills to a limit)

Noble Phantasm

The Most Dangerous Game
    Life is For the Strong

Type: Anti-Fortress
    Range: Size of a small island

A Bounded Field that at its greatest extent can cover a small island. It exists to recreate the conditions for his hunts on what was his lair, Ship-Trap Island. Other than of course him and his Master (if he still has one), anyone caught within the Field cannot leave for three days.

Having control of the leylines within the field, Archer can reduce the mana level within the field to a minimum, though unlike Depletion Field cannot shut it off entirely, rather redirecting the mana towards a few select spots only he knows the location of. The idea is to mimic the deprivation that comes with being shipwrecked like his old victims were (hence the Anti-Fortress attribute). Ship-Trap Island originally used lights as lures, but with Archer needing to be defeated for the Grail to be completed, such lures are unnecessary with Servants already on the search.

If those trapped within are not likeminded enough to Archer, then so will begin his hunt of them. After Archer gives his victims a gracious three-hour head start, they have to elude him for up to three days, if not defeat him within that time. With the flow of Mana under Archer’s control, this makes it difficult to use any non-innate Noble Phantasms all the while. Even if Archer could deplete all the mana from his victims he wouldn’t, as that would deny them at least a ‘sporting chance’. Servants with A-Rank Strength, one above the Phantasm’s Rank, can still push through the Field even before the three days are up.
    Last edited by NailsInYourFeet; August 31st, 2022 at 06:31 AM. Reason: Extra paragraph or two

Forigner of long past times

Class: foreigner
    Other Classes:caster,saber
    True Name: obi wan kenobi
    Alignment: neutral good
    Place of Origin:star wars galaxy

Parameters:

STR: B
    END:B
    AGI:A
    MGI:B+
    LCK: D
    NP: A+

Height:6ft
    Weight:178 id
    Dislikes:himself,vader
    Natural Enemy: the sith, vader
    Attribute:Sky
    Traits:Hominidae Servants,male,week to Enuma Elish,
    Armament: light saber

Catalyst: a replica of his lightsaber

Class Skills:
    Existence Outside the Domain : C: is a Class Skill associated with Foreigners. Denotes a being that descended from the void of outer space, thought Foreigner almost his whole life traveling through space. Going to different planets, being on starships and as well being from a different galaxy than our own

Personal Skills:
    charismatic general A : A composite skill of military tactics and charisma, foreigner during his Life was a great general considered one of the most tactful minds of his time leading armies of men into successful missions.

cursed teachings B: throughout his life, foreigner had a few students and he could even have been considered a good teacher, with this skill over a certain amount of time, he can begin to each other servants or even masters powers similar to what his noble phantasm gives. But this skill comes with a downside every student to that foreign brought up, was destined to fail eventually. Any student that he teaches with his skill will eventually lead the same fate to some kind of self-destruction.

form 3 spresu A+: this skill represents the fighting style that foreigner used in life, it's an offensive style that does not focus on offense but instead defense, it's a fighting style that focuses on redirecting and blocking your opponent's tax until they are worn out.

Noble Phantasm(s):

the force
    Title The power that connects all creatures

Type: anti-unit/anti army
    Range: 45
    Max Targets: ???

The ultimate power of foreigner "the force" is a noble phantasm that lets foreigner do. A plethora of things with also being a passively active Noble phantasm. One of its most basic uses is a form of telekinesis, being able to move objects and creatures around with ranging difficulty depending on the strength of the creature or the size of the object. Along with this it gives a form of clairvoyance, being able to predict his opponents movements in the future and act better accordingly. Another effect of the phantasm Is that due to his training to obtain it? He also has resistance to mine altering effects. Things like charm, infatuation things of the sort.one of foreigners most common uses of this noble phantasm is what is known as "force push" which is the name suggests he uses his power over the force to push things in objects. It can be a mild almost shove to a force equivalent to sending someone flying out of a moving vehicle

Lore:
    Foreigner is the character Obi-Wan Kenobi from the massively popular franchise Star wars, this is version of him though that has been summoned isn't really any part in particular. If anything, he's mostly from the version of himself that's from the prequels, But he still has the memories of his future self and what eventually happens to him and his general world as a whole

Personality: Foreigner is a kind-hearted men. He always tries to do what he sees as just and right, and he's willing to go to Great lengths and has quite a lot of willpower to do what he sees as fit for the greater good. But even despite all of that He's not fully serious. He does have what can be considered rough edge to him sometimes when in battle when he's more calculating and serious. But a lot of the time. He'll also be quite quick witted in crack jokes and banter with his opponents. And if the opportunity arises, he always tries to end things peacefully without bloodshed or death since that is the Jedi way

Creator Notes: (haven't made a servant in a bit. I thought this would be a cool idea instead of basing someone off of proper historical fact )
    Last edited by pokemonmaster; September 9th, 2022 at 09:16 AM.

Blog Entries

Berserker - Cesare

Like Zaroff before, Cesare very much toes the line between here and the regular CaS thread, given he's public domain and from around a century ago, but I figured to put him in here since I've put up a ton more sheets in CaS. Also considered giving him BnEl15's Delusion Trigger Skill, but while he can cause delusions, he doesn't really project his own. Anyway:

Berserker of the Hypnotised

(By NekoMelchiah. Source)
    True Name: Cesare the Somnambulist
    Alt. Classes: Assassin
    Source: Fiction, The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari
    Region: Germany
    Catalyst: The film’s release poster.
    Armament: Outstretched hands

Character:
    One of the earliest ‘movie monsters’ created specifically for the movies, and certainly the earliest movie-original monster in the public imagination, and possibly the most iconic character from German Expressionist film (rivalled only by maybe Nosferatu and ‘Maria’ the Maschinenmensch). But Cesare and the film The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari wouldn’t have endured for so long in collective memory if there wasn’t more to him.

Berserker at first glance is surprisingly tranquil for his Class, a quiet and harmless young man content to pick flowers and defer to others. It is only when he steps into a world of illusion, be it through his Noble Phantasm, the dream-walking ability from his Movie Monster skill, or someone’s Reality Marble being activated, that he is twisted into someone ruthlessly and relentlessly violent.

Berserker’s true qualification as a ‘Heroic’ Spirit is how his character embodied the paranoia that swept the psyche of much of the German people post-World War I, and the manic deference to authority and surrendering of common people’s individual wills that enabled the rise of the Nazi party. An embodiment of the fearful and reactionary need for a tyrant, leaving Berserker with ‘kill or be killed’ ingrained into his mind.

This is what makes Berserker a true movie monster, beyond just being a scary killer in a motion picture. Movie monsters, at least the more favourably remembered ones, possess the power to tap into society’s collective fears and anxieties. Fear of the unknown, fear of all-too-known, fear of youth, fear of authority, fear of mindlessness, fear of a perfect little haven being broken into, fear you can’t trust anyone. Berserker stands near the genesis of all these fears, showing the way all for such characters who came after him.

Alignment: Lawful Mad
    Dislikes: Whatever his Master tells him to, the lack of an authority, thinking for himself

Relationships: Berserker by nature doesn’t really have relationships. When tranquil, he only acknowledges people as either his ‘caretaker’ or ‘the other patients’. Under Mad Enhancement’s full effect, there is only his Master, the absolute authority, the people his Master tells him to kill, and the people he isn’t told to kill.

Master: Berserker by design is someone who will be completely subservient to any Master. But he’s also designed to only understand killing and not any of war’s other intricacies like alliances or caution, making him best suited to Masters constantly on the offence, as you’d expect of his Class.

Natural Enemy: Whoever his Master tells him is. However, he does have a contradictory and incompatible nature to the Foreigner class, as unlike them Berserker is a representation of the horror inherent to the world of humanity, not outside it.
    Wish: Complete authority, for the world to never be on its own without a tyrant
    Rarity: 2/5

Parameters
    • Strength: ***** D → B
    • Endurance: ***** D → B
    • Agility: ***** E → C
    • Magic: ***** E → D → C
    • Luck: ***** E → D
    • Noble Phantasm: ***** B → A

Class Skills

Mad Enhancement

Increased power in exchange for loss of sanity.

• Rank E A: Despite the image of his Class, Berserker’s regular nature is quite tranquil and non-violent, though no less mad. However, once they leave physical reality and enter someone’s dream or delusion, the full effects of Mad Enhancement kick in. Berserker becomes a completely brainwashed puppet for his Master, embodying the desire much of post-WW1 Germany had for the authority of a tyrant (ultimately leading to the rise of the Nazi party). Physical parameters increase two Ranks, other by one Rank.

Personal Skills

Dread Visage

Prowess at intimidation.

• Rank B A: Audiences were said to have burst out into screaming upon the initial reveal of Berserker’s face. Increased further by Mad Enhancement.

Homunculus (Fake)

Status as a homunculus-like existence, not in body but in mindset. Comes through being raised in a way that one becomes emotionally more like an instrument than a normal human.

• Rank B: It is extremely difficult to even distinguish Berserker from the typical homunculus, being a powerful yet doll-like human completely at the whim of their Master. Boosts mana capacity another Rank.

Movie Monster

Status as an iconic ‘movie monster’.

• Rank A: While Berserker is not the first ‘movie monster’, being predated by fellow German Expressionist icon The Golem, he may be the first iconic movie monster created specifically for the medium of film (or at least the earliest still in public memory). Allows Berserker to acquire Skills and Armaments held by subsequent movie monsters, such as Battle Continuation, Information Erasure, Presence Detection, dream-walking, and knives, claws, machetes, even a chainsaw. An enormous excess of Mana would be needed to imitate anything Kaiju-level though.

Murder on a Misty Night

A Skill associated with serial killers, permits a pre-emptive strike against all opponents.

• Rank B: A pre-emptive strike is far easier for Berserker at night, but unlikely during daytime. The world of Dr. Caligari was one of near eternal night, what daylight there might have been was shot in a way to make it indistinguishable from night.

Noble Phantasm

Deutscher Expressionismus
    The Only Sane Option is Insanity

Type: Anti-Unit

Berserker could well be the mascot of the early film movement known as German Expressionism, which abandoned materially realistic set design in favour of scenery and aesthetic that resonated with emotional truths, almost always emotional truths of fear, isolation, and paranoia. The set design of Holstenwall, the town in Dr. Caligari, was built out of painted light and shadows, jagged and twisted buildings, long, sloping corridors, and spiralling, claustrophobic streets. All this to embody the fear that had swept Germany and burrowed its way into the minds of its filmmakers, a fear of the authoritarian, a fear of a world losing its mind.

This Noble Phantasm takes the form of a festering illusion that those who encounter Berserker will gradually fall victim to, where the world contorts and distorts in a way that perfectly matches the target’s fears. It is an illusion under which sanity cannot exist, for it is a vision of the world becoming so nightmarish that the ‘sanest’ thing to do would be to go mad. The Phantasm makes insanity not only the sanest option then, but the only option.

It is within this illusion that Berserker transforms from the docile man he truly is to an unfeeling, unrelenting murderer, a murderer someone wracked by insanity can muster little mental stability when dealing with. A murderer who embodies the mindlessness the people have succumbed to in a world gone mad.

Blog Entries

Berserker - Tsumugi Shirogane (Catherine Morland copypaste)

Warning: Endgame Spoilers for Danganronpa V3

Okay, so this is a low-effort joke on my part, but Comun once said about my Catherine Morland sheet that 'Some name changes is all it would take for this sheet to work as a Shirogane sheet in the Modern Fiction thread'. So I actually wanted to put that to the test:

| Berserker of Fiction |
    “I do apologise, but you must have made a mistake, master. I’m too plain and ordinary for anyone to ever want to summon… b-but still, I wouldn’t miss the chance to encounter genuine Heroes for the world!”

True Name: Tsumugi Shirogane
    Alternate Classes: Assassin, Ruler, Watcher
    Source: Fiction
    Region: Japan

Catalyst: Source code removed from Danagnronpa V3, or alternatively a wardrobe of costumes with an overt lean to the fictional. With Berserker’s own exaggerated expectations also acting as catalyst, the more one assumes they’ll get a more powerful and Grail War-appropriate Servant, the more likely things will backfire, and they’ll get her instead.

Description: Tsumugi Shirogane is the villain of the 2017 Mystery game Danganronpa V3, whose plot is comparable to past instalments of the series but with the eventual reveal of being equally as fictionally fabricated in-universe. Tsumugi thus is an obsessive fangirl who holds the delusion that the world will be exactly like the writings of previous Danganronpa installments, all while convinced that she personally is utterly plain and unremarkable.

“I’d dread to imagine a world without fiction, Master, they opened my eyes to a lifetime of possibilities. But because of the Grail, I can tell once and for all that this world truly is like fiction!”

Under the steady quill of Team Danganronpa, Tsumugi was chosen as Mastermind for the 53th Killing Game season where she orchestrated everything till the end. Yet as the Grail War is very much not as neatly structured as a Killing Game, it is unlikely as positive an experience will be in store for Tsumugi there, especially with the addition of Mad Enhancement. She may be unprepared to learn that the dramatic and supernatural is not as fun to experience as a player as through the Mastermind seat.

Of course, simply learning that the story of her existence, Danganronpa V3, is itself fiction is already very difficult for her to reconcile or make sense of. It is one thing to be told that one’s delusions are fiction, but another that your entire existence is fiction, and the reality of the Grail War is closer to what you were told was fiction. All this serves to fuel her Mad Enhancement even more.

Tsumugi’s own thoughts on the Grail War are, well, divided. On one hand, she is absolutely honoured and thrilled to be among such Heroes of Legend. On the other, she also feels she’s too ordinary to even be worthy of the Grail War and can’t comprehend how she somehow got recorded as a Heroic Spirit and not a mere Phantom. Plus, well, there’s also the business of having to fight and kill all the other Heroes when she’d rather just meet with and get to know them, though she wouldn’t turn down watching two Servants fight each other to the death either. Still, she’d likely be happier in a Grand Order scenario.

It may first appear that Tsumugi’s Madness as a Berserker is cultivation effect run amok while what sense of reality she has keeps her in check, but it in fact may be the other way around. Her obsession with reading and fantastical delusions may be the very things keeping her anchored, suppressing her paranoid fear of her life and the world’s lack of anything special.

One upshot to being summoned into the modern ‘real’ world is how it’s allowed Tsumugi to experience gothic works that Danganronpa V3 didn't have the time or legal rights to reference. Media like Persona 4, Umineko no Naku Koro ni, Kamen Rider W, Ryuki, and Gaim, Deadman Wonderland, Squid Game, Battle Royale, and Hunger Games. Helps that in the outside world it’s much easier for obsessive fans of literature to network than back in a closed Killing Game...

“I’m sorry, Master, but something more important than discussing strategy has come up. Someone is wrong about my blorbos on the Internet!”

(By chii mako)

Alignment: Fictional Insane
    Likes: Killing Games, reading, pure escapism, cosplay, redeeming bad boys
    Dislikes: Non-fiction, lessons, everyday life, literary analysis, her self-image
    Master: Given her emerging through a botched summoning, may likely end up with Rin. Though through her first Noble Phantasm, you could argue that Berserker can just turn any of her Masters into her ‘ideal’ (or at least an ‘interesting’) Master.

Relationships: Is going to have an immediately positive opinion of Author Servants, like Shakespeare, Andersen, Shikibu, in general… and may continue to have that positive opinion should her Phantasm ‘rewrite’ them for her. Would have quite a lot to talk about with Don Quixote, and have a fascination for more ‘gothic’ Servants like Vlad Tepes, ‘Black Knight’ Lancelot, and Dantes (none of them are likely to return the favour).

Natural Enemy: Anyone associated with book-burning, such as Qin Shi Huang or Julius Caesar, or anti-book in general like Socrates. Also, anyone that reminds her of her own plainness, like Servants with weaker Stats (who incidentally are less affected by her second Phantasm).

Wish: For a life no less exciting than anything she can imagine.

Parameters

Strength: ***** D
    Endurance: ***** E
    Agility: ***** D
    Magic ***** E
    Luck: ***** E~A
    Noble Phantasm: ***** E~A

Class Skills

Mad Enhancement

The exchange of sanity and rationality for greater power.
    - Rank EX: At first it would seem this is an alternate take on the Skill where Berserker is made so delusional that she cannot distinguish fact from fiction. While she is that delusional, this is instead covered by the Personal Skill Opening Fantasy’s Door, a complimentary but separate effect.

No, Berserker’s true Mad Enhancement lies beneath, taking the form of an obsessive, paranoid insecurity that herself and her reality are completely mundane, unexceptional, and unremarkable. The ever-gnawing fear that people will perceive her as nothing more than ‘ordinary’.

This Mad Enhancement hence redefines what Berserker’s Luck stat means, defining it as having the fortune for ‘something exciting’ to happen, not necessarily ‘something good’. What other Servants would see as unlucky, like being ambushed or being caught in a complicated love triangle, Berserker sees as thrillingly lucky. It is the means to defy an unremarkable fate, not a terrible one.

"When I first heard my Class title, I'll admit I thought it a tad, well, dismissive a term. But I'd say I've rather warmed up to it since. I mean, extreme emotions, rejection of rationality, dark and dangerous, it truly is the most Killing Game-like class, wouldn't you think?
    ...Well, except Assassin I suppose. And Avenger. And Watcher- oh, dash it all."

Personal Skills

All Kinds of Specialties

The access and use of many professional skills.

- Rank E: While Berserker’s cosplaying has given her access to a wide array of skills, including fashion, detective work, animal breeding, traditional dance, video gaming, and gymnastics, she is at best nothing more than average in all of them.

“That’s me, a Mistress of None, no real talent to my name, utter plainness. Well, except reading, that counts as a talent, right?”

Appreciation of Blasphemy

Infatuation with the works of art, in this case anything dark, macabre, even demonic.

- Rank E~A: As an obsessive connoisseur of Killing Game franchises, if Berserker sees a Noble Phantasm with corrupted, tragic, or even demonic anecdotes, then like a coin flip she will either be completely correct in identifying it, or totally inaccurate, no estimations in-between.

“Could it be, the cursed sword Tyrfing?! Or maybe one of Muramasa’s blades? W-wait, it can’t be just some nameless armament!”

Opening Fantasy’s Door

Immersion in a world of fantasy, to the point where one cannot distinguish it from reality.

- Rank EX:
    Through her Class container, Berserker has become almost entirely unable to distinguish fact from fiction. Instils the otherwise shy and antisocial Berserker with the poise and confidence of a Danganronpa supporting girl…
    as well as the single-mindedness.

“I knew it was true, why do you keep saying otherwise? Why- why would anyone want to live in anything less than a daring fictional creation?”

Closing Reality’s Curtain

The ability to cancel one’s own delusions and return to reality.

- Rank E:
    Deep down in Berserker’s mind, she still carries a nagging awareness that the real world is not at all like Danganronpa but is so scared of that being true that she suppresses it as much as she can.

Enhances Berserker’s physical, mental, and social perception, to the point where her awareness of reality, rather than helping her, leads to an overwhelming resentment of the world and its people. This Skill, rather than an antidote to Madness, simply becomes an alternate form of it, enabling the use of her second Noble Phantasm at the cost of her first.

“Of course, haha, how foolish of me. Just Mugi-chan acting up again… so it’s all nothing

Noble Phantasms

Danganronpa V3
    All Story, No Reflection

Rank: E~A, depending on any inspirations for delusions Berserker may gain.
    Type:
    Anti-Fortress
    Range:
    Line of Sight

“A grand saga of Ultimate Talents and Killers, I’ve read enough to know exactly how this’ll play out!”

(By ifuko)

Akin to a Marble Phantasm, though stemming purely from the mind and the Throne rather than the World, this is the imposition of Berserker’s image of ‘Danganronpa’ upon reality. On activation, what Berserker imagines to be the truth story behind her target, be it a person, another Servant, or a whole location, becomes the truth.

A person who may have come off negatively to Berserker could have their psyche morphed into that of a murderer, while someone who was even briefly affectionate towards her could be granted the mind of a dashing protagonist. A previously normal house may become dark, decrepit, and full of secret passageways and locked rooms. By enforcing fake backstories onto those who Berserker encounters, the ultimate effect of this Phantasm is the elimination of a world where anything is ‘normal’.

When applied to Servants (at least ones with not enough Mana to resist), this Phantasm can even rewrite their own Legend. This will either change their Identity to what Berserker assumes is their actual identity, regardless of how close it is to their actual self, or if she already knows their True Name, will force their Legend to conform to her own personal interpretation, an interpretation that only allows the most exciting highest highs and lowest lows.

“It seems we are faced with none other than the Black Prince, Edward of Woodstock! Oh wait, they’re from a later era? Ooh, then I know, Richard the Third!”

When not in effect, the physical manifestation of this Phantasm is a collection of Danganronpa installments, the Killing Game series that so influenced Berserker’s impressionable worldview. They are in order Trigger Happy Havoc, Goodbye Despair Academy, Ultra Despair Girls, Danganronpa 3: End of Hope's Peak, Danganronpa Zero, Danganronpa IF, and Killer Killer. All seven installments can be compressed to fit inside an eighth, Danganronpa V3.

Mastermind Reveal
    No Story, All Reflection

Type:
    Anti-Fortress
    Range:
    Line of Sight

“I knew… I knew all along. There are no real Heroes, no grand stories, all of them are but fiction and fancy. Don’t you get it? You’re not special, no one in this world is special!”

The inverse of her first Noble Phantasm, it can only be used once the Skill Closing Reality’s Door comes into effect, when she is no longer able maintain her delusion of the world as the Ultimate High School Life. It is the crystallisation of her fears, ennui, and self-loathing, where not only she is completely ordinary, but all of reality is completely ordinary, that romance, adventure, and Mystery are only ever to be found in fiction.

Operating in the same Marble Phantasm-like manner as Danganronpa V3, it bestows the opposite effect, where Berserker’s reality is just as plain and uninteresting as she sees herself as. It lowers all her target’s Ranks, be it for Parameters, Skills, Noble Phantasms, and Magecraft, to be just as low as her own, the target inheriting all of Berserker’s mundanities and limited ability. The seven novels themselves become replaced with her uninspiring textbooks on history and music upon this Phantasm activating.

“That’s all we’re left with, isn’t it? There is no Santa Claus, there is no Easter Bunny, and there is no Nagito Komaeda!”

Despite appearing to be truer to reality, this Phantasm born from her fears is in fact just as much a distortion of the world as her first Phantasm, hence how it differs from the second Noble Phantasm of a delusional old knight. This vision is no less mad and deluded, for reality is never truly that ‘normal’. If both of her Phantasms were somehow active at the same time, it could bring her to a better understanding of reality, but unfortunately both are mutually exclusive.

Dueling with Giant Robots to achieve Understanding naschyamamoto's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    The dualism between the two Noble Phantasms absolutely makes this character, in my opinion. Never played any of the DR games firsthand but I've watched friends and streamers play them on occasion, so I know the general gist of the series. I love the skills as well- she doesn't really have traditional combat, despite being a Berserker, but warps people's perceptions of reality in a way that kinda makes me think of Foreigners and Moon Cancers, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    There was contributing. And suggestions and . . . okay a bunch of people demanding me to write this.

Quote Originally Posted by Aiden View Post
    Well yeah, that last one always happens.

Blog Entries

Rider - Octobriana

Rider of October

(by Rynn (Seibu). Source unfortunately not listed.)

“Servant of the people, Rider. No, you did not summon me, I entered this war as I happened to be… in the neighbourhood, shall we say?"

True Name: Octobriana
    Aliases: Mahari, Amazona, Spirit of October, Russian She-Devil, White She-Dragon, Mother of the Seven Red Stars, The Avenger
    Alt. Classes: Avenger, Archer (Gunner)
    Source: Fiction
    Region: Russia, also arguably Mexico, Scandinavia, and Mongolia.
    Catalyst: N/A, being an Independent Manifestation.
    Armament: Smith & Wesson revolver, Kris knife, unarmed martial arts

Character: “I am the people’s Servant, so it is fortunate for you that you are also people, yes?”

Octobriana, a patriotic superheroine embodying the ‘spirit of the October Revolution’ like an avatar, has been called the Soviet Wonder Woman. Unlike that superheroine though, Octobriana per communist values, especially the values of the PPP underground who’d grown disillusioned with the brand of communism under Soviet rule, exists in the public domain.

Unclear as this figure’s backstory is, her most reported past is that she was born over a millennium ago, to a wandering Viking and a Toltec princess (her name originally being Mahari). Given her subsequently becoming a champion of communism, it can be presumed that she either did not take well to princess life, or like no less than the Buddha, was originally fine with her royal life until she learned of the full suffering of her people.

Mahari’s Toltec society apparently clued into the secrets of radiation, even if they wouldn’t have known it by that name. As royalty, Mahari was beckoned to undergo a ritual where she’d be selectively exposed to this ‘radiation’ before being submerged in a volcano. By mystical workings, her own fortitude, or sheer luck, this radiation volcano ritual worked, granting her immortality and superhuman physical capabilities. Looking back, Octobriana would want to find a way to grant this immortality to her whole people, but the sheer precariousness of the ritual makes that easier said than done.

Mahari also had access to an ancient American flying vehicle resembling a giant sphere, dubbed ‘the Wonder Machine’, whose true power was being able to travel through time. She was subsequently, if fleetingly, spotted in Siberia, Inquisitorial Spain, Han dynasty China, and 20th century Morocco. But it was journeying to both Russia’s October Revolution and seeing the following Soviet era that had by far the biggest impact on her, how the righteous rage of the people was usurped by strongman dictators.

That was the moment you could say that Mahari became Octobriana, one who would fight against the Soviet authorities on the behalf of the people, to remind them of what the October Revolution truly stood for. Having taken on board communist ideals though, she would naturally be no friend of the US either. Both her immortality and time machine would be needed to take on both superpowers.

As a time traveller who never truly died, Rider exists in any Holy Grail War not as a summoned Servant, but an independent entry who can attach herself like a Servant to any Master she chooses, even ones not picked out by the Grail. She has little reaction to the modern era as, well, she’s already seen it by now, though notably her incensement against the Russian government has only increased after the Cold War’s end.

Attribute: Star/Earth
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Likes: The people, ‘real’ communism, rebels who don’t become dictators on winning, having a fling in every port (‘time port’ in her case)
    Dislikes: Copyright, capitalism, advertising, courtroom drama

Relationships:

• Kafka: "You say you are Socialist? Hmm, close enough for me."
    • Heinlein: “Capitalist pigdog! Witness the superiority of true Soviet science fiction!”
    • Marie Curie: “Humanity has for sure made advances in radiation since my… er, ‘experimental’ era. Yet such radioactive power only saddled me with not one but two atomic superpowers to fight.”
    • Ataturk: “Your Kemalism? Eh, an improvement, maybe, but not good enough.”
    • Omegarus: “How arrogant, to think you are truly the last man. I have seen many different futures and many different ‘last men’, it is hardly inevitable that in the end mankind is saddled with some religious monarch.”
    • Bolivar: “Hmm, guess I can tolerate the younger you being summoned. I wouldd have little patience however if your people-betraying dictator self turned up.”
    • Lady Zhurong: “We are alike, yes? Privileged heritage, super strong women, fire association. Pity time machines weren’t equally distributed to China.”
    • Harold Holt: “Be off! I have little tolerance for capitalist bootlickers, be it for America or R’lyeh.”
    • Ozma: “Hmm, equalisation of wealth and elimination of poverty, good call. Almost enough to make me forget you are still a snivelling monarch.”
    • Elizabeth II: “You are innocent, no? But no one survives being both monarch, me included, and capitalist with their innocence intact. Perhaps that is why you were summoned as Servant from such an early stage of your life.”
    • Maid Marian: "Now we have quite a lot in common. Except I am an immortal. And a time traveller. Okay, not so much in common."
    • Osamu Tezuka: “Do not confuse me for some power-hungry immortal, I swore to put my immortality to the good service of the people.”

Master: Independently manifested and having a Skill that lets her distribute her own Command Seals at will, her Master can be anyone she takes a liking to, chosen by the Grail or not. She’s unlikely to attach herself to any high-up authority figures though, or anyone that has more than enough mana for their own Servant.
    Natural Enemy: Josef Stalin, Richard Nixon, Walt Disney
    Wish: For any (reliable) Servant to be able to be summoned by anyone at any time.
    Keywords: Amazon, Immortal, October Revolution, Public Domain
    Rarity: As an Independent Manifestation, depends on her mood.

Parameters

• Strength: ***** B
    • Endurance: ***** A
    • Agility: ***** C
    • Mana: ***** D
    • Luck: ***** C
    • Noble Phantasm: ***** A

Class Skills

Independent Manifestation

Prior manifestation of a Servant into reality, without the need for an inherent mana source or summoning by a Master. Gives resistance against instant-death attacks and chronomancy.

• Rank A: As both an immortal and a time traveller, Octobriana acts a Servant because she chooses too, being one who fights for the people. Can still use Command Seals to establish a pact with a Master. Time magic (unless it’s her own) and insta-death attacks will have no effect on her.

Magic Resistance

Built-up immunity to magic.

• Rank C+: Rider is in the odd position of having a millennium-old birth, said to be the daughter of a Viking and a Toltec, but a quite recent Legend. This has resulted in an average level of immunity for Rider, at east stronger than an amulet, but somewhat boosted from her immortality ritual.

Riding

Handling of mounts and vehicles.

• Rank A+: At this level, Phantasmal Beasts can be ridden. She’s more known for riding equally Phantasmal vehicles though, such as her time machine Noble Phantasm.

Personal Skills

For Everybody and Nobody

Status as a Servant who ‘belongs to all’, allowing for the Servant to redistribute their own Command Seals at will.

• Rank A+: Unlike many other great characters of fiction, who came about before the invention of copyright, or were originally copyrighted but in time became public domain, Rider was designed from the beginning to exist outside copyright and be anyone’s to use (unfortunately, this hasn’t kept her from being completely free of legal issues). This Skill is further boosted in conjunction with her being an Independent Manifestation, meaning the mana supply of any potential Master is of little concern to her.

Presence Detection

Ability to detect other Servants and local mana sources.

• Rank C: In Rider’ case, this Skill is granted through a shark-tooth necklace she wears. It’s designed to detect to radiation but can also pick up similar power sources such as mana. Presence Concealment of the same Rank is nullified.

Spark of Rebellion

Capacity of a rebel leader, combining the effects of Charisma and Rebellious Spirit.

• Rank B+: Rider was born into royalty and commands the crew of a ship-sized time machine. She has been a rebel fighter against two global superpowers, the US and USSR.

Noble Phantasm

Chudo Mashina
    The Forever Revolution

Type: Anti-Fortress

An ancient Native American time machine taking the form of a giant sphere, one which through some form proto-Rayshifting, allows for the preservation of as many souls across the flow of time as can travel inside it. Everything about it indicates it is an Earthly invention, with it since being speculated that it was a future invention that since travelled back to Rider’s time. She herself denies this, saying that it was always a creation of her original people.

There are two immediate issues that come with using this Phantasm, aside from any general issues with time travel. The first is that is a crewed ship, not a solo vehicle, therefore Rider cannot simply activate it on her own. She does however regularly keep a crew of fellow time-travellers on her to man the ship, even though they are but human and not Servant tier.

The second is that, because of Rider having become an entrant into the Holy Grail War, this Phantasm’s power has suddenly become limited. It can now only travel along the timeline of the current War, or to any past or future Wars, only where the Grail or something equivalent to it has become manifested. Also, while Rider herself doesn’t automatically require Mana due to being an Independent Manifestation, her Noble Phantasm certainly does, and quite a lot of it.

Blog Entries

Gatekeeper - Bertie Wooster

Having recently done a Jeeves Servant, even if he's not entirely Wodehouse's Jeeves, gave me the urge to do a Bertie Wooster Servant. I wondered how that could even work at first, till I got the idea of making him a Gatekeeper who sucks so much that the Master becomes a Heroic Spirit by actually making him useful (the Vortigern stuff was also randomly thrown in as a joke, i wouldn't consider it 'canon'):

Gatekeeper of Zany Schemes

(by rex k. Apparent Source)

“Oh, we’re all to take codenames in this here ‘Grail War’? Splendid, sounds rather exciting… hold on, mine’s to be ‘Gatekeeper’? Blimey, bit of a drab alias if you ask me.”

True Name:
    Bertie Wooster
    Alias: 'Daredevil Bertie', Bungling Wooster Vortigern, ‘Woostigern’
    Alt. Classes: Foreigner (according to Alan Moore anyway), possibly Rider
    Source: Fiction (Wodehouse)
    Region: Britain, the US to an extent
    Catalyst: A stolen policeman’s helmet.
    Armament: Hardly a combat-oriented Servant, would probably resort to a golf club or tennis racquet in a scrap

Character:
    “Since this Grail War affair sounds most exceptional, would be rather naff of me not to bother to show up. Still, real Wars tend to be blimey dreadful things, but this Grail War can’t possibly be that sort of affair!”

Alongside his valet Jeeves, the author P.G. Wodehouse’s most famous character. His sheer incompetency without Jeeves would make one think he wouldn’t qualify to be a Heroic Spirit, but in the Gatekeeper class, said incompetence could be the whole reason why he qualifies…

Bertram Wilberforce Wooster is a seemingly erudite yet bag-of-rocks dumb upper-class heir, living an idle rich lifestyle due to his inheritance making money rarely if ever an issue. Family pressures, his friends’ own problems, and a series of complicated situations and zany schemes do mean his life is never as comfortable and carefree as he’d like it to be, with him barely able to manage these things if not for the skill and intellect of his valet Jeeves.

Seemingly not a Servant anyone would want to summon into a Grail War or Grand Order, Wooster fails straightaway to comprehend the meaning of what a ‘Grail War’ even is. He of course knows it’s a major event and the latest thing, so naturally he simply cannot help but to turn up, but his own sheltered upper-class existence leaves him largely oblivious to the exact danger it entails, and that most Servants and Masters are not simply after the Grail for ‘sport’.

While unperceptive and thick-headed, he is certainly not callous or uncaring though. He will frequently intervene in others’ problems if they request or at least could use his help, even if he has little ability to actually solve those problems (let alone risk making them more complicated) without further help.

That he is so dependent on his master in a Grail War, given his own ineptitude, may be why the Gatekeeper Class is the best fit for him, since actually putting up with his bumbling and regular misadventures and making even his harebrained schemes succeed would surely present a Trial to his master, a trial that would qualify them for Heroic Spirit status should they pass it, as it (partially) did his main man Jeeves. It is perhaps expected though that Wooster himself doesn’t know exactly what the Gatekeeper Class is even supposed to do.

All that said, there is good reason to expect that Bertie Wooster is in reality the 20th century manifestation of the terror Vortigern, the ancient King risen to become the avatar of Britain’s drive to self-destruction, and who is both more quintessentially British and as heedlessly self-destructive as Wooster?

Attribute:
    Human
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Likes: Being attended to (though he won’t straight up say that), his old Scripture award, gentlemanly sports, not having money worries
    Dislikes: Politics, jobs, arranged marriages, getting arrested

Relationships:

• Kafka: “I say, this Metamorphosis tome of yours sounds dashed dispiriting. No, not that business about being transmogrified into a cockroach or what have you, I mean being about actually having to hold down an office job.”
    • Cathy Morland: “The Morlands? So, not the Norwich Morlands or the Brighton Morlands? Oh right, the 19th century Morlands from one of those ‘alternate fictional continuities', I see! What what, The Mysteries of Udolpho? Sorry, seems an awful ungainly novel, it’s a dratted 700 pages long after all.”
    • Zaroff: “Well, I’d say a hunt right about now sounds like a real lark! Huh, so you say I’m to be the ‘hunted’? Oh, like Cops and Robbers, yes I think I’ve got this now!”
    • Estella: “Ah, appears we’ve gotten off on the wrong foot. Still, all your talk of your horrid mother gives me some right flashbacks to my Aunt Agatha. Except she doesn’t sit in a darkened house all day… in her years-old wedding gown. Actually, not much like Agatha now I come to think of it. Blast, where were we going with this?”
    • Carlos Gardel: “Ah, splendid! Of course my keen ears have kept up with all the latest developments in tango. Like your ‘Mi noche triste’, or that horse-betting song, or… or… you know, other tango tunes.”
    • Charlie Chaplin: “What ho, Chaplin old boy! Splendid to see a familiar face around here. Oh I see, you had to head to America or film business reasons, I always assumed the reason anyone would go to America was to elude their dratted in-laws.”
    • Goya: “Bleurgh, rather horrid painting that is, most morbid! Still, Jeeves seems rather fond of it, so I suppose it best to trust his judgment in these matters. I say, you wouldn’t have that ‘Maja’ of yours on display around here, would you?”
    • Billie Holiday: “So the song ‘Gloomy Sunday’ carries an awful curse? Hmm, I deduce that may be true. I attempted to perform it just last week, but Aunt Agatha said it just made the most infernal racket, by gum!”
    • Elizabeth II: “What ho, your Majesty! Or rather, hold on one mo, that’d be future majesty. By Jove, this ‘outside the bounds of time’ business is darn-it-all bewildering, that’s what it is.”
    • Jeeves: “I say Jeeves, they tell me you qualify for the Assassin Class? Sounds a bit bleak, but naturally I imagine someone of your intellect could get into a vast number of Classes, eh?”

Master: Two main qualities would be needed to ensure one passes the Trial of infuriating incompetence Gatekeeper presents: enough intelligence to make his schemes have any chance of working, and enough perseverance to put up with every new contrivance he finds himself in.
    Natural Enemy: Aunt Agatha, as little as he can do anything about her, Roderick Spode

Wish:
    Given how comfortable and idyllic (if not entirely trouble-free) his life already was, Gatekeeper has no strong desire for the Grail itself. Rather, he more views the Grail War as a mix between a society event and the latest new thing, which he instinctively feels he ought to attend and help out with, as it’d be unseemly if he didn’t.
    Keywords: ‘What Ho’, ‘I Say’, Zany Scheme, Idle Rich, Preux Chevalier
    Rarity: 1/5

Parameters

• Strength: ***** E
    • Endurance: ***** D
    • Agility: ***** D
    • Magic: ***** E
    • Luck: ***** E-A
    • Noble Phantasm: ***** A

Class Skills

Territory Creation

Creation of an environment befitting a magus.

• Rank D: While some of his family members have an interest in Magecraft (such as a Theosophist cousin), Gatekeeper lacks the ability to create even a Workshop. That said, he can manifest something of a home base, be it a Flat or a Club, that serves to maintain his obliviousness over the state of the outside world.

Territory Defence

The protection of allies and ally territory. The higher the rank, the larger the defensive area.

• Rank E: Gatekeeper’s strong moral code means he is quick and eager to come to aid of any allies. However, this most often results in situations in which his Master becomes required to intervene than any effective assistance from him.

Personal Skills

All Kinds of Talents

Displaying of talent in multiple fields.

• Rank D: Gatekeeper displays some ability in numerous fields, having an interest in sports like tennis, golf, swimming, rowing, darts, and squash, musical fields like dancing, piano playing, and singing, and won prizes for flower gathering and scripture, the latter he won’t hesitate to remind people of.

End of the Spider’s Thread

An evil genius’ ability to scheme.

• Rank E: While Gatekeeper can constantly concoct and complicate elaborate schemes, they are almost definitely doomed to fail unless supported and modified by another’s assistance, usually Jeeves’ for him (who is able to boost Gatekeeper’s low Luck all the way to A Rank) or in this situation his Master’s. He is also arguably too good-natured to truly be any diabolical schemer.

Golden Rule

The talent to amass and maintain wealth.

• Rank B-: Gatekeeper’s generous inheritance is more than vast enough that money troubles are barely a thing for him, however a close watch on him is needed to make sure he doesn’t end up falling for scams.

Preux Chevalier

A non-knight’s ability to achieve and replicate the mindset and fortitude of a chivalric knight.

• Rank E: Gatekeeper’s sense of upper-class nobility, the ‘Code of the Woosters’, makes it difficult for him to refuse to help, turn down unwanted affections, and bluntly clear up misunderstandings. Instead of bestowing on him any martial or mental increases, this Skill serves more to get him into further trouble, which functions well with his Class as it gives his Master more chances to prove their own ability.

(Also thought about giving him Disengage, with his habit of going all the way over to America to escape trouble at home)

Noble Phantasm

Absolute Rot
    Something Sticky Afoot

Type: Anti-Unit, Support

Gatekeeper’s idiocy and incompetence are on such a level that they have become crystallised into a Noble Phantasm, the ‘Trial’ he as a member of the Gatekeeper Class is meant to give his Master. Having to constantly keep an eye on him, keep and get him out of trouble, ensure any plan he concocts actually works, and make him last throughout the Grail War is what separates those with Heroic Spirit potential from the likes of side-characters swept up in his absurdity.

Common zany schemes Gatekeeper will find himself in typically involve getting out of arranged marriages, trying to arrange marriages for other people (one often accidentally leading to the other), keeping him from falling for scams and loopholing his way out of them, or simply preventing him from taking a Noble Phantasm to the face. If his Master can accomplish all this, then their own payment will be ascension to the ranks of a Heroic Spirit, gradually over the War and then with the deal sealed upon its conclusion. That this Phantasm can turn someone into a Heroic Spirit, if eventually, may be why it qualifies for Rank A at all.

Blog Entries
    Rider of the Venerable Wolf

True Name: Bjorn the Fell-Handed

Titles: The Eldest, Trueclaw, Revered One, Last from the Company of Russ

Alignment: Lawful/Chaotic Good

Source: Warhammer 40,000

Length: 600 cm

Weight: 12500 kg

Other Qualifable Classes: Lancer

Wish: None, he wouldn't use a thing with an origin as untrustworthy as this

Dislikes: Chaos and xenos, witches, abandonment, and therefore Leman Russ too

Talents: Slaying and retelling tales of the past again and again

Armaments: His Dreadnought chassis

Parameters:
    Strength: A+
    Endurance: A
    Agility: C+
    Mana: C
    Luck: C
    Noble Phantasm: A
    Class Skills

Magic Resistance: A+
    Refers to the protection one might have against Magecraft by canceling the spells altogether. At this Rank, it is capable of canceling out spells of A-Rank or lower which makes Bjorn practically unharmable to modern Magi.

As he has been of the ones who have participated in the destruction of Prospero, the planet that was the homeworld of the sorcery-specialized Thousand Son Legon and the center of Psychic knowledge, and has slain thousands of Psykers in his ten thousand years of life. He has even fought and injured the Daemon Primarch Magnus the Red himself, easily earning him this Rank several times over.

Riding: EX
    The Skill denotes the ability to ride mounts, biological and mechanical ones, that all Sabers and Riders have. In Bjorn's case, he has obtained this Rank from his new... situation where he is merged with his modified Dreadnought so he's not riding the walker, he is the walker

Personal Skills

Adeptus Astartes: D
    A Skill unique to Bjorn's galaxy and time that represent his status as one of the Emperor's Angels of Death; a genetically modified super soldier designed to be the greatest shield and sword for humanity during the Great Crusade. Elevated to be above humanity with traits like a superhuman body and mind, acidic saliva, a lesser need for sleep, immunity to all common diseases and toxins, longevity, and the ability to view the memories of an organism through ingesting their DNA materials, each and everyone is a match for dozens, if not hundreds, of mortals. And to increase their deadliness even further, they are always given the state of art weapons and power armor, all of which exceed the technologies of the 21st century, firmly making them the greatest soldiers in the Imperium.

Ordinally, this Skill would allow Bjorn's physical Parameters to be able to surpass that of humanities like that of the Natural Demon Skill and be a composite of Skills such as Bravery, Divinity (False), and Battle Continuation. However, due to Bjorn's condition of needing to be entombed within his Dreadnought after him being severely injured, he has lost most of the benefits this Skill has to offer hence the low Rank.

Eye of the Mind (True): A++
    A heightened capacity for observation, refined through training, discipline, and experience. A danger-avoidance ability that utilizes the intelligence collected up to the current time as the basis in order to predict the opponent's activity and change the current situation born an overwhelming amount of combat experience instead of from birth. So long there is even a 1% chance of a comeback, this ability greatly improves the chances of winning.

Bjorn has one of the highest Ranks for this Skill due to his age of ten thousand years which stretches back to the Great Crusades itself. While he was not awake during most of the years and his venerable status would ensure that his Chapter would let him get into battles often, he still have enough combat experiences that only the Chaos Marines that survived the Heresy would be able to rival or surpass him in terms of quantity of experiences (excluding being such as the Primarchs, Greater Daemons, and the Emperor of course).

Counsel of the Revered One: A
    A Skill representing the accumulated wisdom of Bjorn that's similar to Tactician's Advice where Bjorn can give advice and counsel to allies that would help them greatly should they heed it, drawing it from his life's experiences. In fact, as both Skills are born of experiences, when combined with the Eye of the Mind (Fake), the counsel is akin to future sight and will always be correct unless there's something major unforeseen. Additionally, this can work in circumstances outside of combat too such as personal growth. The Space Wolf Chapter has always sought him for his wisdom and has allowed them to obtain some of the Chapter's greatest victories over the enemies of mankind. Naturally, the advice gains a bonus when the target is a Space Wolf that came after him.

Weak Constitution (Mind): B
    A variation of the normal Weak Constitution Skill where instead of a weakness of the body, it is a weakness of the mind that is plaguing the possessor. In Bjorn's case, the longer he stays conscious the harder it is for him to resist the pull of slumbering like for all Astartes entombed within a Dreadnought. In fact, his is worse than the average due to the toll he took for fighting in every battle his Chapter partook in his first 500 years in a Dreadnought. Thankfully for his master, he only needs to sleep for a few hours, a day at most, instead of years or even longer and he no longer needs a Techmarine to awaken him anymore.

Noble Phantasm(s)
    The Adamantium Wolf that Hunts in the Stars
    Ukkossusi Dreadnought

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)/Anti-Army
    Maximum Number of Targets: Self/200 people
    The iconic Mars Pattern Mark V Dreadnought that has housed Bjorn's broken body for several millennia ever since the Proxima Rebellion in 934.M31, now heavily modified to the point that almost none would be able to recognize him from sight and make the Mechanicus scream in rage at. Instead of the famous wide, vaguely humanoid shape that all Dreadnoughts appear like, it is now remoulded to a form more similar to the dreaded thunderwolves of Fenris. While Bjorn has no idea why this change has happened though he suspects it's something to do with his and his Chapter's legend, how the Imperium thinks of them, or manipulations from some Warp entity but he does not mind it and actually likes it more than he does the old form.

Standing at six meters long and weighing twelve and a half tonnes, this giant wolf has great strength and durability that even a Knight-Class Servant would have trouble contending against with its ceramic-adamantium body not to mention that it is now noticeably greater mobility than its old form although it is still average by Servant standards. The chassis' weapons too are devastating with a Helfrost Cannon on the frame's left side that blasts out freezing beams that can encase enemies in close to absolute zero temperatures, a Lightning Claw named Trueclaw at the right claw that can shear through anything with ease with the power fields that can weaken the molecular bonds of the struck object surrounding the claws, and a Heavy Flamer on the left side that shoots out a jet of burning Promethium that can stick to its targets and burn even under water. There are also the other three claws and the jaws of the chassis too that while it does not possess a power field, are still sharp enough to do their job.

However, while the Dreadnought is Bjorn's greatest weapon, it is also his greatest weakness. Should the frame ever be heavily damaged, he would be powerless to stop his enemy to finish him off due to how broken his body within is and if it's destroyed, Bjorn will die too unless he can find another life-support system. Also, Bjorn cannot fight for long in this as it places a great burden on his mind that would force him to go into a deep slumber to recover.

Last Anchor to the Golden Dream of Days Long Past Among the Pack
    Bjorn the Fell-Handed

Type: ???
    Range:-
    Maximum Number of Targets: ???
    When one of the people of the Imperium who knows of his existence thinks about Bjorn the Fell-Handed, the first thing that shall come into their mind will be how he is the oldest
    Astartes
    Space Marine
    alive and how he has personally seen and fought in the Great Crusade and the Horus Heresy. This is especially the case with the Space Wolfs whom Bjorn tells stories of their Primarch Leman Russ to during the dawn of a new century and every one thousand years. To his Chapter, if not the Imperium as there are others of similar age to Bjorn, he is their link to the past, the glory days of the Imperium. Thus, this Noble Phantasm is a crystalization of this legendary status as one ensures the past never gets forgotten by having the past become the present once more if only temporarily. For what's the best way to keep history alive than reviving it and letting everyone see it personally?

By using a large amount of Magical Energy and focusing, Bjorn can summon elements of his past to the present once more. And by elements, it means anything from Bjorn's memories during the Great Crusade and the Horus Heresy. With this, he can call forth weapons he once wielded including even the Spear of Russ, recreate attacks from either himself or his enemies, replicate extraordinary past feats again, summon past allies or enemies (not that he would ever...) or even revive entire battles or just parts of it that have ended long ago to have it rage again. The potential with this is theoretically unlimited including even the miracle of meeting his Primarch again... If it weren't for its practical limits.

Because this Noble Phantasm is based on Bjorn's memories, they would play out exactly as how Bjorn remembers it unless a third party interferes, and should he be unable to remember it then he would not be able to manifest it into reality and if he could only remember it faintly then the details of the projected memory would be foggy too. Additionally, as one would expect, the energy cost of using this would be great. While projecting a bolter, a past attack, or even a fellow Space Wolf is relatively affordable; things such as recreating a massive battle, the Spear of Russ, or the Primarchs are so costly that even if Bjorn's Mana's Rank is A+++ it would still only happen for a few minutes or seconds each separately.

Personalty
    An old wolf who spends most of his time when he's not slumbering being exasperated, grumpy, snarky, sullen, treats everyone (that's on his side at least) as a youngster; Bjorn is the classic example of a grumpy old man who has seen and done everything. Despite this, he is still a Space Marine at the end of the day so while he might grumble and complain about how things were better back in his days (not that it's wrong), he'll still eagerly formulate battle plans and execute them perfectly, slaughtering anyone who gets into his way without mercy as his love for battles has never faded. Especially if they are a xenos, a blasted Chaos worshipper, or a witch that came from the bitter rivalry with the Thousand Sons.

However, beneath his grumpy persona, he harbors a deep abandonment issue from how he was left behind by his Primarch when Leman left for the Eye of Terror and still thinks that it's because of a flaw he had. This has caused him to resent his Primarch and wishes to know why he was exactly left behind. Talk about this event at one's own risk, especially so if the person is a "witch".

Lore & Backgrounds

Bjorn was born sometime during the 31st Millenium in the frozen world of Fenris where he would become a Space Marine of the VI Legion, the Space Wolves, and would fight across the stars during the Great Crusade. However, his legend would not start until much later during the Horus Heresy.
    During the Battle of Prospero, Bjorn fought a Daemon that ended up with his left hand corrupted by the Daemon that needed to be amputated to save him, the origin of his epithet of the Fell-Handed.

Years later, he had his entire squad massacred by the Daemon, Arvax the Arch-slaughterer, on the planet of Growth that has lit a fire known as vengeance in him. Five years later, when the Daemon reappeared, it would be he who would be the first to reach Arvax even before his Primarch, and the one who tore out the Daemon's throat with his Wolf Claw. This feat made Leman Russ induct Bjorn into his personal guards, the Wolf Guards.
    Bjorn would go on to fight in the Heresy alongside his Primarch, fighting against the traitor Legions and even granted the Spear of Russ and control of the Legion after Russ was heavily wounded by Horus after the Battle of Trisolian at Yarant III.

197 years after the Heresy on the day that commemorates the end of the terrible civil war the Imperium was in, Leman Russ suddenly took his Wolf Guards and left to the Eye of Terror, every one of the Wolf Guards except Bjorn that would plague him to this very day. After waiting 7 years for Russ to come back to no avail, Bjorn would become the first Great Wolf that would lead the Space Wolves in Russ' absence. However, Bjorn would tragically become crippled during the Proxima Rebellion seven centuries later and had to be entombed within a Dreadnought to stay alive and pass his title down. For the next five centuries, Bjorn would continue to fight alongside his Chapter on every battle, disregarding his entombment until the burdens of this caught up to his mind and forced him to enter stasis like all the other Astartes entombed within a Dreadnought.

Only during every one thousand years or dawn of a new century would Bjorn be woken up by the Iron Wolves to tell stories of the glory days of the Chapter and the Imperium to the young generation or when the Chapter needs his battle skills and wisdom the most like during the Battle of the Fang to repel the invasion of Fenris by Magnus the Red and managed to even wound the Daemon Primarch and survived Magnus' wrath or how he was awoken to negotiate peace with the Inquisition during the Months of Shame where the Space Wolves fought the Inquisition over whether a population that has witnessed Chaos should live or not. Now as the Fortress World of Cadia was destroyed by the Black Legion and the Galaxy is bisected by the Great Rift, Bjorn still lies in stasis, hoping for a day when he can finally question his Primarch and receive the answers that can give him peace for the first time.

Relationships

To his Master:
    Assuming that his master isn't a particularly strong Magus, doesn't act like a typical Magus, part of a dark cult, and is human enough, Bjorn would likely take his master under his wing and treats them like a young immature pup that needs some lessons. In essence, expect a get a grumpy grandfather/mentor. Just don't press his abandonment issues.

If you are at least one of the four above then... Good luck then. You'll definitely need it.

To Leman Russ:
    "...You think you can just show up again after disappearing like that?! Come here! You'll find a mauling is the least you deserve, you bastard!"

To the Emperor:
    "The Allfather?! Off the Golden Throne?! How is this possible?"

To Magnus the Red:
    "Grrrrrrrr. Did you enjoy the plasma shower last time traitor? Whatever schemes you have planned this time, it'll not happen."

To aliens, Lovecraft related Foreigners, and non-humans:
    "DIE."

To Norse Servants:
    "So similar... Could they be the ancestors of the settlers of Fenris?"

To Hessian Lobo:
    "What's this? I didn't know there were wolves this big on Terra. You should be thankful that the youngsters aren't here. They would be all over you with how much they are obsessed with wolves..."

To Berserkers:
    "Child, Are you sure that they don't scream 'Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Throne!' over and over again like some illiterate, unimaginative brute? No? Just checking as if you could summon me, summoning them wouldn't be impossible."

To Medea, Medea (Lily), and Circe:
    "I didn't know the Eldars come in sizes this small. What are you, a bunch of starved ankle-biters? Anyway, (weapons powering up) Di- What do you mean they are humans?!"

Author's Notes
    Was anyone confused about the image? Cause I bet there was a lot. Bjorn's Dreadnought is supposed to be his normal one but I decided to change its shape into a wolf because that's more interesting and this is Fate after all. Feel free to comment on the sheet.

Blog Entries

True Name: Luke Castellan

Class: Saber

Titles: The Host of Kronos, Hero of the Great Prophecy, The Lightning Thief

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Height: 183 cm

Weight: 73 kg

Other Qualifiable Classes: Rider, Assassin, Avenger

Wish: Thinking about having his fellow Demigods be given better lives than what they have from the very beginning instead of after a war.

Likes: His true family, Percy Jackson for honouring his last request, the good old days

Dislikes: Neglectful & abusive parents like the Olympians, the Titans too, those who have betrayed their loved ones

Source: The Camp Half-Blood Chronicles franchise

Talents: Opposing the Olympians, sword fighting

Armament(s): Backbiter

Parameters:
    Strength: B*
    Endurance: B*
    Agility: A+**
    Mana: B
    Luck: D
    *Enhanced by
    Stygian Curse of Invulnerability
    Akhilleus Katara

**Enhanced by
    Akhilleus Katara
    and the Divine Core of the Messenger God
    Class Skill(s)

Magic Resistance: B
    The Skill that grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. At this level, it can cancel spells with a chant below three verses, and even greater Magecraft and Greater Rituals have trouble affecting him.

As a demigod of Hermes from a World whose Age of the Gods never truly ended, Luke would encounter plenty of magic in life, especially during the Second Titanomachy where
    Kronos
    he
    had the services of the Goddess of Magic and her children. Further increases are given after him becoming Kronos' host and becoming a Divine Spirit due to his father.

Riding: A
    Denotes the ability to ride mounts and vehicles. Rider-class Servants will typically possess a high rank. It is said that dragon-type mounts are an exception, requiring a different ability other than Riding. At this Rank, any vehicle and creature can be ridden except Phantasmal and Divine Beasts and high enough to have an aptitude for the Rider Class.

As Luke came from a World where you can find mythological monsters walking amongst man and was in a camp with an entire stable of pegasuses, the only reason why the Rank isn't A+ is because of the lack of antidotes of him riding any supernatural creatures. At least when he is still【[Luke Castellan】that is.

Personal Skills

Divine Core of the Messenger God: C
    Originally, it was the Blessing of the Messenger God denoting his Divinity from his father Hermes but was upgraded by Hermes to become a pseudo-Divine Core out of the sheer love he has for his pride and joy and as a way to atone for his mistakes, not unlike how a certain Lancer was made a Divine Spirit by Poseidon.

Primarily, the Skill grants Luke Authority over several of Hermes' domains like Messengers, Thieves, Merchants, Travel, Athletes, Border Crossings, and Communication, making Luke quite a versatile Servant. Also, it helps protect Luke from mental interference and prevents his body from changing. However, due to his dislike of gods and his complicated relationship with his father, his Rank has dropped significantly, weakening the effectiveness of the Skill's effects.

Unyielding Will: B
    A Skill that represents one's extremely firm will that never yields to any sort of agony, despair, or circumstances. Capable of granting resistance against physical and mental damage but not against attacks that seek to deceive the target like illusions for example.

Luke Castellan has tremendously strong willpower that has let him lift the sky temporally in place of the Titan Atlas for days which requires more willpower than physical strength and resisted the effects of Thalia's false Aegis that had even intimidated the likes of the monster Ladon and temporally wrested the control of his body back from Kronos himself.

Host of Kronos: D
    Denoting his brief time as the host of Titan Lord's spirit and the sacrifice needed for Kronos to return to full power. Unlike his Avenger self who would have a high Rank in this and can slow or hasten time itself, Luke in this Saint Graph only has a minor resistance against temporal attacks due to his hatred of the titan.

Saviour of Olympus (Uncrowned): C
    A Skill that represents Luke's status as the actual Hero of the first Great Prophecy who saved Olympus and therefore all of Western Civilization itself from the Titans through the ultimate sacrifice. Unlike the three possessors of the normal version of this Skill, Luke had never been rewarded by Olympus for his sacrifice hence why he has a weaker variant of it.

Instead of being given the right to be able to utilize any Mysteries and items from Ancient Greece, this variant grants Luke the right to call upon the Dōdekátheon and Hades for one favour once per member. Whether it be giving Luke blessings, an item, one of their monsters, etc for a brief time, the Olympian in question must listen to the request at the very least for they, as much as some would hate to admit it, owe him their lives.

However, the Skill merely lets Luke call the gods for help and ensures that they will hear his request, it can't actually force the gods to carry out the request if they do not wish to which will be the vast majority of Olympus, except for Hermes naturally and maybe Hestia and the newly humbled Apollo, as they will rightfully point out: the direct reason why Olympus needed saving in the first place is because of Luke releasing Kronos. Of course, Luke will counter that with how the Second Titanomachy was caused by the gods themselves for their negligence of their children and that he sacrificed himself not for Olympus but for his true family instead. All of this is why the Skill once again has a reduction.

Noble Phantasm(s)
    Two-Faced Blade That Shall Bite Back at the Gods
    Backbiter

Type: Anti-Unit/Anti-Divine
    Range: 1-2
    Maximum Number of Targets: 2 people
    A 121.92 cm long gray and bronze sword that was given to Luke during his service in the forces of the Titans and his weapon of choice until his death. In actuality, Backbiter is the scythe of Kronos reforged used to castrate Ouranos and mince up Kronos reforged to prepare Luke for the Titan's return. Due to it being made from two metals from two different worlds, tempered steel, and celestial bronze, it's capable of dealing increased damage to supernatural creatures including monsters, magi, and spirits while still retaining the ability to deal full damage to mundane humans, unlike a pure celestial bronze weapon due to being half steel.

The sword is especially deadly against immortals, even more so with those afflicted with the sky due to it being the weapon used for the "murder" of Ouranos, the Protogenos of the Sky which is why against them, the Sword's Ranking will jump by two pluses. In addition, the sword can also slash open portals to places he has previously been to. Due to it being a reminder of Luke's service to Kronos, he doesn't like seeing this sword again so he avoids using it as much as possible.

Akhileús Katára

Named after the most famous possessor of the curse, the Curse of Achilles is a powerful form of protection gained from a bath in the River Styx after gaining the blessing from their mother to do so. If they manage to survive the River by envisioning something or someone that ties them to the living world, they will have most of their mortality stripped away which renders them nearly unkillable as the curse's namesake. Luke obtained the curse after Kronos blackmailed him so that he could host the Titan's spirit and not disintegrate in the attempt.

Similar to the
    Andreias Amarantos
    Amaranth of the Brave
    of the local Achilles, Akhileús Katára is a form of nigh-invulnerability that acts akin to an invisible armour over Luke's body that is unbreakable to any attacks, including even Noble Phantasms, unless the attacker or the weapon in question is as divine if not more than Luke is or it has struck the mortal spot that is the anchor tying Luke to the mortal plane which is below Luke's left armpit. The curse, however, isn't the same as Andreias Amarantos as it also raises Luke's physical Parameters and fighting ability to become a slaughterer of armies and can block"displays of friendship" like a bite from a vampire.

However, as it has more abilities than Andreias Amarantos, it also has more weaknesses such as it doesn't make Luke immortal as it doesn't protect him against less physical methods of attack like toxins, curses, asphyxiation, diseases, physical blows that come from the inside of the body, and lack of Magical Energy. It actually drastically increases Luke's Mana upkeep, forcing Luke's master to be of high quality for Luke to be able to do anything effectively. Nor does the curse prevent Luke from still feeling the pain from the attacks blocked though it is reduced thankfully. It also magnifies certain personality traits of Luke to the point that it becomes a detriment like how it made Achilles arrogant and should the weak spot be injured even just slightly, Luke will die no matter what and even his willpower can't delay it for long.

The Hero's Soul, Cursed Blade Shall Reap
    Hḗrōs Pharmakós

Type: Suicide
    Range: 1-30
    Maximum Number of Targets: 2 people (Self and target)
    Seventy years ago, during the heights of World War 2, the Oracle of Delphi at the time foretold a prophecy that would either end or save Olympus. This was the First Great Prophecy:

A half-blood of the eldest gods

Shall reach sixteen against all odds

And see the world in endless sleep

The hero's soul, cursed blade shall reap

A single choice shall end his days

Olympus to preserve or raze

When Kronos, in the body of Luke, is at the cusp of victory and about to eradicate Olympus, a former friend of Luke, Annabeth Chase, managed to coax Luke to retake control of his body as she realized the destined hero of Olympus is not the half-blood of the eldest gods but Luke himself. The only way to defeat Kronos is to have Luke stab himself with Annabeth's dagger, cursed after Luke broke a promise of they will always be a family together by betraying her, while Kronos has yet to regain his full power. This fulfillment of the prophecy saved not just Olympus but all of the Western civilization itself and ensured that Luke was redeemed and became a hero for the rest of time albeit a controversial one.

This Noble Phantasm is a reenactment of Luke's heroic sacrifice, a suicidal last-ditch effort to defeat a foe who threatens all. It will first designate a target, the "Kronos", which will only happen if it fulfills two conditions: They must be a primordial supernatural being and they must have the power and desire to threaten an entire Cultural Sphere at the very least. If all conditions match, then it activates by forcing the target to possess Luke like how he hosted Kronos's spirit which he must suppress with only his willpower, or else they will take control of his body. While he still has control Luke must stab himself with the manifested cursed dagger in his mortal point which will assuredly kill both Luke and the target as it is Luke's and "Kronos'" Fate to die from it. Nothing can save them, not even if they had complete immortality (which then they will just have their soul stretched wide and thin like Kronos), nor can they be resurrected.

Though there is one way to counter this Noble Phantasm. As it is essentially imposing the Fate of Kronos on the target and then reenacting Luke and Kronos' death, then it's only natural that those with a high Luck Rank will have a chance of defying this Fate. Those who have abilities that can allow them to do the impossible, control Fate, or even surpass it altogether will also be able to survive this Noble Phantasm as well. And the target can always avoid this by just killing Luke before he can use this which is made easy as Luke must get close to the target to activate it.

Lore & Backgrounds

Luke Castellan was born in a world where the Age of the Gods somehow never ended as the various pantheons of the world merely went into hiding through the Mist, deciding to influence humanity from the shadows. The Olympians are among the most successful of the pantheons, having tied themselves to Western Civilization itself and they frequently have relationships with mortals as they always do. Luke is a product of one of these relationships, born in Westport, Connecticut to Hermes, the Olympian god of travellers and thieves, and May Castellan, a mortal woman who can see through the deceptions of the Mist.

The family of three lived happily for an entire year until May tried to become the new host of the Oracle of Delphi's spirit. Unknown to her, the spirit was cursed by Hades to remain stuck to the body of the time, for making the Great Prophecy that indirectly lead to the death of his lover at the time by Zeus. This failure made May insane after making her see Luke's fate which lead to Luke running away from home when he was nine due to his fear of his mother. When he was 14, Luke would meet Thalia Grace, a daughter of Zeus and a fellow runaway, and become partners together.

The two would have adventurers together including one at a house where a son of Apollo was imprisoned for saving a girl from her destined death. This would lead up to Luke meeting with another addition to their group/family, Annabeth Chase who is a daughter of Athena, and where he made the promise that will contribute to his death. Eventually, the three were found by a Satyr named Grover Underwood who tries to lead them to Camp Half-Blood, a (relative) haven for all Greek demigods but they took a wrong turn that leads them to a lair of a cyclops. They escaped but it delayed them long enough that the monsters that were sent to kill Thalia by Hades, for revenge on Zeus, managed to catch up to them. Luke, Annabeth, and Grover would only reach the camp through the sacrifice of Thalia who got turned into a tree by Zeus so that she will not have to suffer Hades' wrath in the Underworld. This, however, was not enough in Luke's eye, further adding to his many grievances and bitterness towards Olympus.

When he was 17, Hemes gave him a Quest to retrieve one of the Golden Apples but he hated how he is doing something that was already done by another hero, Hercules, and he would fail in the quest, unable to get past Ladon. While he would bring back one of the dragon's claws, it cannot extinguish his increased hatred toward Olympus. It was this hatred that made Kronos contact him, seeking Luke's service to help him in his revenge against Olympus. Naturally, Luke agreed fast.

For their first plan, Luke managed to steal the Master Bolt and the Helm of Darkness from Zeus and Hades during a camp field trip to Olympus to create an Olympian civil war. He was discovered by Ares though and was only saved by Kronos who would later punish him for this failure. When the son of Poseidon, Perseus "Percy" Jackson, arrived at the camp, they quickly plan to corrupt him by dragging him directly to Tartarus so that he will choose to doom Olympus when the Great Prophecy comes true. Both plans would fail, however, along with his plan to hasten Kronos' return through the Golden Fleece (but it did revive Thalia which was the plan B), and having Thalia sacrifice the Ophiotaurus. However, he started to doubt Kronos's plans and wanted to run away with Annabeth again but was rejected.

This rejection hardened Luke's determination to destroy Olympus and made him finally agree to bathe in Styx to host Kronos' spirit. He and Kronos planned to invade the Camp, bypassing its protective barriers by using the Labyrinth. And while his monster armies make their way to the camp, he would become possessed by Kronos. With Kronos back, the Titan's forces would lay siege to New York City itself where Olympus is located, vulnerable with nearly every Olympian off fighting against Typhon or Oceanus, Titan of the Oceans, in Poseidon's case. Despite the efforts Camp Half-Blood has done to stop him, Kronos still managed to arrive at the Hall of the Gods even after Hades finally arrived to stop him. There he would have destroyed the gods' Thrones which are connected to their power if it weren't for Percy, Annabeth, and Grover.

The three tried to fight Kronos head-on but failed and even the betrayal of one of Kronos' servants failed to harm him due to the invulnerability. Only when Annabeth, injured on the ground, cried out to Luke that he was able to take the control of his body back from Kronos after being reminded of his promise to Annabeth and how he has shattered it. After receiving the dagger from Percy as he realized that he is not the hero, he stabs himself and scattered Kronos' essence across all of reality. As he lies dying, he made one last request to Percy to ensure the gods' negligence of their children would never happen again and dies a hero's death, just barely missing his father arriving after the defeat of Typhon. His body was taken by the Three Fates themselves but not before his father gave him a final blessing with a kiss on his forehead.

Luke in this Saint Graph is of the Luke Castellan after his sacrifice, unlike all his other Classes where it represents Luke when he was still under the service of Kronos and desires the destruction of Olympus, especially his Avenger self. This is also why only this version of Luke will receive his father's blessings because as much as Hermes loves Luke, even he will not bless Luke when he is desiring the end of his entire family and Western Civilization, and of course, the only version to have Saviour of Olympus (Uncrowned) as only this Luke has saved Olympus.

Personalty

The first thing one would notice about Luke is how much he is surrounded by remorse and guilt over his actions especially over harming Thalia and Annabeth, of forgetting his promise to them. He can often be found in a deep rumination about how he could have achieved his goals without betraying his core beliefs and resulting in the deaths of dozens of demigods. And because of this, he would jump to any chance for atonements such as looking after runaways or saving those from their obsession with revenge as he did.

His mistakes have also made him wiser, more cautious, and possess greater foresight, not wanting to endanger others again from his hotheadedness, and seeks to plan first and learn the full circumstances before acting lest he gets deceived again. He would encourage the same for his master too. However, when it comes to his past, he tries to avoid it to the point of becoming a detriment like avoiding the usage of Backbiter as much as possible as it reminds him of his past. If Luke never moves past his mistakes then Luke's full combat potential can never be reached.

Also, while Luke has lost his desire for vengeance, his resentment for the Olympians remains still knowing that the gods only swore to never neglect their children again only because they were forced to and it was the pragmatic option. As such he has a bias against the divine, never fully trusting their words unless they prove to him that they are different from the ones he knows. And, towards those who have pushed his buttons of neglecting or worse, outright abuse of their children will bring out the cruelty he exhibited during the Second Titanomachy. He's reformed, not tamed.

Relationships

To his Master:
    Towards his master, Luke will always be observing them with a critical eye to see what kind of person they are first. Not wishing to see a repeat of his service under Kronos, if his master ends up being anything like the Titan he'll kill them first. Otherwise, the relationship will be more like a partner or friend as Luke doesn't do servants anymore. If the master's family history is like Luke's, then he'll unconsciously treat his master like a sibling or even a child as he's reminded of his days on the street with Thalia and Annabeth. He'll probably see it as a way of atonement for his past life should he realize why he's treating them like this.

To Hermes:
    "If you had thought for a moment that making me into one of you will make me forgive you for what you did to me, then you are stupider than I have imagined. What? You know that and you still did that for me? Tch."

To Percy Jackson:
    "Thank you, Percy. You'll forever have my gratitude for honouring my last wish. And I'm also sorry for everything I have done to you during the war. Now, why don't you show me how your swordsmanship has improved since?"

To Annabeth Chase:
    "A-Annabeth!? You're here too? You haven't died have you?! It wasn't a violent one? Whew, that's good to know. So what quests have you been on after... You know what."

To Thalia Grace:
    "Thalia... She looks to be in good shape since the Battle of Manhattan. ...Wait! She's supposed to be immortal! So how is she here?! Thalia! Thalia! (Runs after her)"

To the Olympians (native):
    "... The Olympians from this world were robots from space... Well, if I needed proof I was in a different world..."

To Kronos=Luke:
    "You fool! Break out of his deceptions! He does not want the betterment of us! For under his reign, we demigods will be treated even worse than we had under the Olympians, can't you see that?"

To other Gods:
    "Tch, to think there are other gods here. This is just great."

Author's Notes
    If you noticed it, yes this sheet is inspired by Ryuugi's sheet of Percy like the Saviour of Olympus skill. Originally, Luke was supposed to just have an affection of x or favor of x skill with a high Rank but I remembered how Caenis/eus got turned into a Divine Spirit just because Poseidon really liked her for some reason. (Anyone feels how weird it is concerning how much Poseidon likes Caenis enough to give her/him his armour and trident even (that sounds wrong) with their history? ) and I'm like if that's the case there's no way PJOHermes' love for his pride and joy would lose out to Nasuverse Poseidon for Caenis so Luke's now a Divine Spirit.

Feedbacks are very welcome as always.

Blog Entries
    *gasp* Goodness me! A fellow Riordanverse fan! And a well-written Luke sheet at that! Oh the memories... My recollection of the saga is a blur, but Luke does hold sentimental value to me. His very existence is a Greek Tragedy and you have written it down quite well! I am enamored, TQG. You have done Luke justice.

Are you... planning on reading the Chalice of the Gods by any chance?

If you want, I can provide you with more dialogue on Luke's sheet if you'd like. Just ask me any question about the sheet you want more specific attention on and I will try my best to entertain your curiosity!
    Last edited by SimpleScribe; April 4th, 2023 at 11:47 PM.

Blog Entries
    I do plan to read it, I mean a return to the old ways of story writing? Why wouldn't I? And since you offered, what are your thoughts on the Saviour of Olympus skill and his third NP? Anywhere you like or think needs improvement?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TQG Imaginatorious View Post
    I do plan to read it, I mean a return to the old ways of story writing? Why wouldn't I? And since you offered, what are your thoughts on the Saviour of Olympus skill and his third NP? Anywhere you like or think needs improvement?
    Hm hm hmm... Luke in his Saber iteration is practically the distilled form of his more Heroic properties! The Saber class is considered to be the most Heroic of all the other Classes after all. A reflection of his more corrupted version by Kronos, he represents his status as the Hero of the Great Prophecy. That said, due to circumstances he had placed in motion... There is plenty good reasons why the Skill was not properly given to him post-mortem nor was he turned into a Constellation like Heracles or Chiron. He is... a mixed bag of a Demigod. By Prophecy, he was meant to be the Savior. By Prophecy, he became the Destroyer. It is because of this status that Olympus cannot ignore his words. It is because of that very same status that hardly any of them will considered any weight behind them asides from those who cherish him as you have pointed out. Luke was the representation of the Gods' most glaring flaw: Being horrible parents. When the Gods look upon Luke, they see their own children looking back at them. Staring. Judging. Crying. Those Demigods, those children... They are the future of Olympus. Much like how generations of children are the future for Humanity. The Gods' children are the same, the Future of Olympus. So... This skill... It's not describing Luke as the Savior of Olympus the Mountain. It is Proof that Luke is the Saviour of Olympus's Future. To call upon the Gods to recognize their own children and help them towards a brighter future. Does that make sense?

And for his third Noble Phantasm. Ah, what is there to say about it? The ultimate 'Taking you down with me' move that has been seared into the memories of many Riordan fans when the Last Olympian was released all those years ago. A Noble Phantasm is, by definition, the Crystallization of a Heroic Spirit's most famous deeds. What better moment out of Luke's entire life could there be to immortalize? He was prophesized to Save the World. He was prophesized by the Fates to have his string cut. He was prophesized to make that choice in the End. He made his choice. This Noble Phantasm was that choice. Luke was a Hero. Being a Saber, a class Jason got into through his sheer mindset of wanting to become a Hero to save the day, only strengthens this fact. It is the most 'easy' way of Saving the World should the need arise to use this Noble Phantasm, but it was never an 'easy' choice to make.

It was not easy the first time. It won't be easy the next. Saving the World is never easy.

What I like? Well, reading the whole sheet made a wave of nostalgia wash over me with my first time reading through the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series. It refreshed my memory of all those nights flipping through the pages and saying my reactions out loud. I still have those books as well as the other two series and the Kane Chronicles and Magnus Chase sitting beside them. I understood why people did not like him back then, but that does not diminish his character.

If you wanted improvement suggestions, I'm not the person to ask. I love this sheet plenty enough already.

You have made me so happy with this sheet.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SimpleScribe View Post
    Those Demigods, those children... They are the future of Olympus. Much like how generations of children are the future for Humanity. The Gods' children are the same, the Future of Olympus. So... This skill... It's not describing Luke as the Savior of Olympus the Mountain. It is Proof that Luke is the Saviour of Olympus's Future. To call upon the Gods to recognize their own children and help them towards a brighter future. Does that make sense?
    On my god, that does make sense! Funny how you said that I asked the wrong person to ask for improvements when you inadvertently gave a wonderful thing. Luke is not a saviour of Olympus the mountain or the home of the gods or even the gods themselves, he saved its future! Thank you scribe.

Dueling with Giant Robots to achieve Understanding naschyamamoto's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Ahhh, Riordanverse... it's been a long time since I last visited Percy Jackson and the gang, and now you're releasing this sheet just as the new novel and TV show come out. Excellent timing!

Slight typo at the end of the Class Skills ("anecdotes" instead of "antidotes"), but I love all the Personal Skills! Savior of Olympus in particular is especially spicy, giving Luke up to several dozen favors that he can cash in during whatever Grail War or Heroic Spirit expedition he finds himself in, one per Olympian.

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    There was contributing. And suggestions and . . . okay a bunch of people demanding me to write this.

Quote Originally Posted by Aiden View Post
    Well yeah, that last one always happens.

Blog Entries
    Archer of the Wood Orchid of the Mountains
    Picture (large)

By Maxime Teppe

Spiritron Dress: Modern Casualness

True Name: Fa Mulan
    Titles: Saviour of China, Vanquisher of the Huns, The Soldier from the Mountains, Fa Ping
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Height: 165 cm
    Weight: 56 kg
    Other Qualifable Classes: Saber, Archer (as her older self)
    Wish: None
    Dislikes: Dishonouring her family, sexism, violence, ungratefulness
    Place of Origins: Disney's China
    Talents: "Winging it" during the middle of a battle, breaking expectations and stereotypes
    Armaments: Her jian and rockets
    Parameters:
    Strength: D
    Endurance: D
    Agility: B
    Mana: D*
    Luck: B*
    Noble Phantasm: B
    *From Protection of the Ancestors
    Class Skill(s):
    Independent Action: B
    The Skill that allows the Servant to continue existing and performing activities should they ever lose their supply of Magical Energy for a time. A fine ability to have when the master wishes to conserve or needs as much of their Magical Energy as possible for their tasks or extend the Servant's time on Earth for them to find a new master should they lose their old one. It's not so great however when the Servant is disobedient, requiring a Command Seal to truly control them.

As someone who is celebrated for their independence from not conforming to society's expectations of her and from the times she went on "solo missions", Mulan naturally has a high Rank in this Skill that allows her to remain masterless for two days before disappearing. However, this can only be achieved if she takes steps to minimize energy loss.

Magic Resistance: D
    The ability to resist magical effects by completely cancelling out the spells. For Mulan, she has minimal encounters with the supernatural with the only example being her guardian dragon spirit of Mushu, and even then, that anecdote was hidden from the public. As such, her Rank is only that of the second lowest that could only block Single-Action spells, as same as an amulet that rejects magical energy.

Personal Skills:
    Chinese Martial Arts: B-
    A Chinese rationality. A value that measures one's mastery of the martial arts that made becoming one with the universe as its objective. Its learning difficulty is of the highest level and, unlike other Skills, it is at A Rank that one is at a level where one is said to have finally "learned it".

Mulan is a proficient martial art user, skilled enough that she could disarm a swordsman with only a fan. Taught to her by her superior and later husband during her training in the army, she would use it to great effect against Shan Yu, and that one time she has to save the emperor's life from an assassin. However, she has never reached mastery by the time of her death due to her time as a bureaucrat and the overall peacefulness limiting the time and drive she has to improve. Plus, more importantly, the direct reason why the Rank has a - is because this Mulan is the one who just had her gender revealed and left behind in the mountains meaning while her skills are great, her experience isn't

Protection of the Ancestors: C
    Refers to the vigilance and protection Mulan has from her ancestors that have followed her even here across time and space because that's their job after all (and some of them are her descendants). Increases Mulan's Luck and Mana by one Rank and more prominently, allows the manifestation of the guardian spirit
    Lóng
    dragon
    Mushu that's been strengthened than he was when he met Mulan though only a bit.

Mushu is essentially Mulan's Familiar as his size and lack of power force him to only be a scout and a distraction in a fight though his surprising fire breath could be a nightmare to those who are flammable and a friend to Mulan outside a fight. Although he could be quite mean to the master at first for forcing Mulan to fight again so do well to appease him.
    The ancestors' reactions:
    The first time:
    Fa Zhou: "Honored ancestors and descendants, I have a thing to report."
    First Ancestor Fa: "Yes, Zhou?"
    Fa Zhou: "It seems my daughter Mulan has been summoned for the first time and I would like to ask all of you to please lend Mulan a hand again. Wherever and whatever she's summoned for and to, I suspect it would be even more dangerous than when she ran away to fight the Huns."
    Grandmother Fa: "I also agree, Mulan would need the help, ancestors."
    First Ancestor Fa: "Alright, alright, she did bring a lot of honour to the family after all and she is admittedly a good girl. (Sighs) someone call Mushu, we sent him last time, so we'll send him this time too."
    Descendant A: Honoured founder, should we not do a bit more for great-grandmother? No offense to Mushu but he's not exactly... You know, the best fighter.
    First Ancestor Fa: "You're lucky he didn't hear you. (Sighs again) we'll personally empower her too? Anything else? No? Then MUSHU AWAKEN ALREADY!"

At the 15th summon:
    Fa Zhou: "Honored ancest-"
    First Ancestor Fa: "Again?!"
    Fa Zhou: "Y-yes."
    (Everyone groans in exasperation and annoyance)
    Ancestor A: "I knew we shouldn't have let her go to the Throne of Heroes! How is she getting summoned so many times anyways? This is getting ridiculous!"
    Ancestor B: "I agree, how many times must we keep doing this? This is the 15th time!"
    Descendant B: To be fair, it's not like Mother had much of a choice on whether or not she wants to join the Throne or accept the summons..."
    Ancestor C: "See, if only she became an accountant then we wouldn't have to suffer through this!"
    Ancestor D: "Don't be an idiot, if she became an accountant then China would be under the iron fist of Shan Yu already!"
    First Ancestor Fa: "Ughhhhhhh, be quiet! Alright, I like the girl and all but this will be the last time we have to do this manually. I'll go tell the Throne to automatically grant her our protections next time because I did not die and agree to be a guardian just to do this."

Saviour of China: B
    A Skill that represents Mulan's status as the one who saved the entire middle kingdom, its emperor, and its people from the Huns and was acknowledged as such for the rest of eternity starting when the entire nation bowed to, even the emperor himself. As the
    Sons of Heaven
    emperors
    ' every word is an absolute sacred edict as per their authority granted to them by the Mandate of Heaven whom even the world itself must obey like with the Roman emperors. Combine that with her receiving the approval of the people too, which can be considered to be a force as strong as the Mandate of Heaven as many tyrannical and corrupt rulers had learned the hard way has had this wordless statement becoming an absolute truth etched into reality itself.

The abilities this Skill granted to Mulan when she is summoned to an area recognized as "China", the Cultural Boost boost granted to her will be even greater than normal, and all Chinese Servants will instinctively respect her even if they never met or heard of her before and would hesitate to hurt her as that would the height of ungratefulness to the one who has saved their homeland even if it's an alternative one. However, as this is the Mulan before she saved the Emperor and slain Shan Yu, the Rank is lowered to that she will only get a one and a + boost to her parameters instead of two Ranks for example.

Epiphany in the Jaws of Death: B
    The ability for the user to gain a flash of inspiration whenever they are in danger to reach safety. While her flashes are not as strong as a certain captain of heroes' but it is still Mulan's most valuable ability that's the reason why she's able to nearly eradicate the Hun army to only six men and later saved the emperor and killed Shan Yu. Unlike Jason's, Mulan gain flashes not just when her life is in danger but also when her mission is in danger too like how she managed to remain in the army when she was about to be kicked out due to her poor physical performance which would have ruined her mission to keep her father safe. These outside-the-box ideas will guarantee to keep her enemies on their toes as they struggle to catch up to her ways of thinking.

Noble Phantasm(s):
    Evershifting Illusional Flower Vase
    Tì Fù Cóngjūn

The must-have for every Mulan across every incarnation, always taking the form of a Noble Phantasm or a Personal Skill at the very least. For a Mulan to not have a variant of this should be impossible as a major part of the legend of the figure named Mulan, including this one of course, is how she disguises herself as a man to join the army so that her father doesn't have to and die on the battlefield. A rare type of Noble Phantasms that doesn't require a True Name release to use, it allows Mulan to produce a supernatural disguise that could completely alter her face, voice, body type, and Magical Energy signature as she wishes for the situation. The effectiveness of the disguise is so great that even the Skill True Name Discernment would need a successful Luck check to see through it.

However, the disguises don't actually change Mulan beyond what's possible and so needs to create illusions to make up for the impossible like a different body type or facial structures so anyone skilled with illusions will see through it faster and the illusions cannot trick the sense of touch, forcing her to be careful with regarding physical contacts. And while the disguise is high quality, it still needs good acting skills to make it work, and as Mulan only has experience pretending to be her fictional brother Fa Ping so far... Perhaps an acting class or two should be the first thing Mulan does after being summoned. Finally, should someone ever see through the disguise or Mulan tells them the truth, she cannot use this Noble Phantasm on them again as they could automatically see through the disguise even if Mulan changes it.

Miraculous Destruction of the Great Chanyu's Army
    Tóng Xiāo Guān zhī Shè

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 1-80
    Maximum Number of Targets: 1000 people
    For reminder of how Mulan is the one who has the highest onscreen confirmed kills of all of animated Disney

One of the most iconic moments in the life of Fa Mulan is when she, through an ingenious idea, managed to nearly completely destroy the invading Hun army with an avalanche at Tung Shao Pass. After Mushu managed to trick Mulan's unit to join the main Imperial army in the mountains where they discovered the Imperial Army and the village they're supposed to be protecting destroyed, they were ambushed by Shan Yu and his army (thanks to Mushu...). When everyone prepared for a last stand against a foe that outnumbers them a dozen times over, Mulan saw a reflection of the snowy mountainside above the charging Huns and had an idea to get out of this otherwise certain death. Using the last rocket cannon, she managed to hit the mound of snow and cause an avalanche that consumed all of the Huns, burying them under a sea of snow.

When its True Name is called, Mulan summons a rocket to her hands which she fires at the environment. While the destructive power of the rocket is enough to reduce an automobile to a burning wreckage, that is not its true purpose. Instead, the explosion is merely the setup for the true effect to happen, a spark that sets off the bloated powder keg for reference. When the rocket hits the environment, it causes a domino effect that culminates in a random natural disaster that "could happen" in the local environment. If it's a snowcapped mountain again then it's another avalanche, if it's a regular mountain then rock/mudslides, and if it's a river then a flash flood. While the types of disasters are different, what ties them together is that each and every one of them is large enough to affect an entire army and potentially kill them all. And the Noble Phantasm can be used anywhere even in areas where the disaster could not normally happen due to its nature as a Conceptual Weapon imbued with the concept of "Distaster Creation". This means that even if Mulan were to use it on a volcano that has been dead for millennia, she can still make it erupt. Aside from the disaster's type, how outnumbered Mulan is compared to the enemy also determines the Noble Phantasm's power with the more enemies the greater the destructiveness.

However the Noble Phantasm has a few flaws, the primary one being that Mulan cannot choose what disaster will happen as it is randomly chosen from a list of disasters that could theoretically happen. Because of this, the power isn't constant as naturally, a sandstorm isn't more powerful than a tsunami for example. And as the Noble Phantasm overly specializes in destroying armies, it's weak against single enemies. Also, Mulan refuses to use this Noble Phantasm in a populated area due to the sheer amount of collateral damage it could cause. Not to mention that the Noble Phantasm doesn't discriminate between foe and friend so Mulan herself could be caught up in the disaster, like how the avalanche almost killed her and Li Shang, if she's not careful.

Lore & Background:

Fa Mulan was born to the Fa family in a small village in Imperial China to a war hero, Fa Zhang, she was taught how to be a proper lady for society like all girls of the time. When she was 16, she had to go through an examination by the local matchmaker to prepare for her eventual marriage. Despite her attempts at cheating, she humiliatingly failed the test and brought great dishonour to her family. However, roughly at the same time, the Hun leader Shan Yu has begun invading China after he was insulted by the construction of the Great Wall. In response, the emperor at the time ordered the conscription of at least one male from every family.

It was due to this that Fa Zhang was conscripted as he was the only male member of the family. However, due to his old leg injury and age, he would surely die should he go so Mulan took her father's armour, and Jian to join the army in her father's place as Fa Ping. There she would meet her guardian spirit Mushu who claims to be a guardian sent to her for help by her ancestors, 3 future friends: Yao, Ling, and Chien Po, and her future husband, Li Shang who taught her everything related to war. At first, Mulan was failing her training to the point that she would have been kicked out if it weren't for her managing to retrieve the arrow on top of the pole with clever usage of the two weights when all other recruits failed. After, with determination and hard work, her performance skyrocketed to the top of her unit and inspired everyone to improve as well.

Soon after, the unit was called to the frontlines thanks to the machinations of Mushu where they discovered the remains of a village and the main Imperial Army destroyed by Shan Yu. Hours after, thanks to Mushu, they had their position blown and got ambushed by Shan Yu at Tung Shao Pass. Faced with the despairing situation of being outnumbered dozens of times, Mulan and her fellow soldiers prepared to go down with honour and as many of the enemies down with them as possible. Fortunately, Mulan realized that the charging Hun army was beneath a slope covered with snow and so took a desperate last gamble with the last remaining rocket. Luckily, she won the gamble as the rocket successfully hit the slope and caused all the snow to come under gravity's hold. The resulting avalanche managed to kill the entire Hun army except for Shan Yu and 5 of his best soldiers. However, Mulan was slashed by Shan Yu seconds after she fired the rocket, forcing her to receive treatments when the doctor found out that "Fa Ping" was only a disguise. As the truth was out, Mulan braced for execution for breaking the law but was saved by Li Shang for repaying his debt to her for saving him from the avalanche. However, she was still left behind in the mountains.

For this version of Mulan, this is about as far as she has experienced so far as the Archer class of Fa Mulan represents Mulan as the woman who singlehandedly destroyed an entire army through an act of genius, as The Soldier from the Mountains as Shan Yu would call her. Still amidst her legend unlike her older, wiser self that later joined the emperor's court after slaying Shan Yu also in the Archer Class and the personification of how she's perceived by the generations that came after her: one of the greatest heroes to come out of Chinese history of that world. However, that isn't to say that she doesn't know about her future as she remembers them in occasional brief, foggy flashes that confuse her to no end.

Personalty:

This version of Mulan is a woman plagued with self-doubt, frustrations, and bitterness from the events that have transpired after the reveal of her true gender, her lowest moment. Humiliated by and angry at the unfair laws and the ungrateful treatment by the people and nation whom she just saved yet fearful of how her father would react if she comes home with an even greater dishonour than the matchmaker disaster simultaneously, saying her personality does not resemble her other selves is an understatement. And unlike in life, as this Mulan's clear memories end at this point, she has more time to brood and no alarm of Shan Yu turning out to be actually alive for her to suppress this negativity. As such, Mulan when summoned, is a pessimistic figure that constantly second-guesses both herself and her master and would be a pain to befriend. That and her being forced to fight others to the death which she hates alongside all other forms of violence. Her only anchors from being fully swallowed into the abyss of negativity are her memories of her future, however foggy, and Mushu that keeps the flames alive that she actively holds on to like a lifeline.

Should one manage to pierce through the negativity surrounding her, one would find that Mulan's old personality still remains like her humbleness, her love for her family, persistence, and peace. Despite this, however, she loves being in the army as the expectations and rules there are much simpler than what society would have her gender do. Although she doubts it, she is still a hero at the end of the day and would not hesitate to put herself in harm's way to save another. This extends to other areas as well like how she would act as a role model to other girls and boys too, inspiring them to go to achieve their dreams and fight against any discrimination they face. If there's one thing she likes about modern-day is how much more progressive it is compared to her time.

Despite this, she still worries about her actions and whether or not they'll bring dishonour to her family, not wishing any more harm to her family's name after her two previous dishonours. In fact, because of this, this has become an outright mental health issue where she constantly hesitates before she does anything as she thinks about how her family specifically her father would think of her actions. She's a bit of a daddy's girl if you haven't noticed by now.

Relationships:
    To Master:
    Dependent on the master. Mulan would either be a loyal Servant anyone could want or someone who immediately kills you as serving an immoral person would bring dishonour after all. And it's not betrayal if you never swore loyalty to said person in the first place so it's not dishonourable! (She hopes...). However, even if you're compatible with her, you should still expect some levels of independence and disobedience. Even army training didn't completely curb it.

To Li Shuwen (all versions)&Yan Qing:
    "Such skills, could you perhaps teach me some of your moves? ...Yes even the lethal ones. I.. Recognize that unfortunately, it'll be necessary with the increasing difficulty of the foes we are facing and I fear that my current skills are not enough."
    "Hey, you didn't recognize it, I did! Relax, it'll just be army training under Li Shang again!"

To Qin Shi Huang (Lostbelt)&Wu Zetian:
    "Geeze are they arrogant and haughty compared to the one we know. Thank the gods for that by the way."
    "Mushu!"
    "What? You know I'm right and I know you're thinking it too."

To Red Hare&Xiang Yu:
    "(Jaw dropped)... What?! I-is this normal in this world?"
    "Not even in the spirit world have I seen someone so odd. Especially that machine one."

To Altera:
    "King of Huns... No, you will not have to worry about me having any problems with her master. I understand that she and Shan Yu are nothing similar past the superficial like not invading China in this world for one. So for humanity's sake, I will not cause any trouble though as she's still an invader and destroyer... It's best that you still keep us separated unless we're needed together."

To Genghis Khan:
    "And definitely keep me away from him. I can't promise I won't do anything shameful regarding him."
    "Yeah, you tell them! Let them know who's boss!"

To Iskander:
    "You sickens me. Are you really telling me you invaded all those places, slaughtered all those people, and created all those widows and orphans just to see an ocean?! And then you dare to paint it as good?!"
    "Damn, it's about time your old self is returning. That's the first time you raise your voice after being summoned!"

To Dragons:
    "Look at these chumps, they need wings to fly pfft."
    "Uhhh, Mushu? You can't fly either. You can't even levitate. And all of them are bigger and stronger than you too."
    "Yet! Give me a few more centuries and I'll show you how I'll cook these overgrown winged lizards alive!"
    "Righhhttttt..."

To the Genderbends (from birth):
    "Wait, if there are this many women who did something great in this world's history, why did gender equality something started so late? And how did all of them got recorded as male? Some of them, I get, as they had to do what I had to do but the others?"

To the other Disney Princesses:
    "I'm sorry but have we met before? It's just... It feels like there is a connection between all of us but I can't explain it for some reason. All of you do too? Huh, that's strange."

To Walt Disney:
    "Mulan, did you see that? That blurry man?"
    "No? Sorry, I saw nothing."
    "Huh, am I going old? ...Nah, can't be."

To Hua Mulan:
    "(Bitterly laughs) It seems like no matter in what world, we just can't have anything good after our true gender is revealed, huh? Yet it seems you have the worst draw. It must seem so stupid to you, here I am, sullen when I know it's nothing to what you faced and that my future will be good. Father must be so disappointed if he sees me..."

To Fa Mulan (Older Archer self):
    "Please, you must tell me, are any of these memories actually true and not some sick joke to give me false hope? Did I actually manage to save China? Did the emperor really give his crest? W-was baba actually proud of me?"

To Fa Mulan (Saber):
    "Even now, I have trouble believing that this is what people centuries, millennia even, will see me as. Me, the Saviour of China? It just seems so surreal."

Author's Notes:
    Surprisingly there are not a whole lot of Disney sheets here and I am still in a Disney fervour as mentioned before so who's better than Mulan to add to the list? Making this sheet was surprisingly easy, I guess just recently watching the film will do that. If I was more confident in writing dialogue, expect a line aimed at the remake to be added here. Seriously, Chi? First: How stereotypical. Second: It ruins the character of Mulan as all of her achievements came from her intelligence, not some superpower that just makes her less of a badass. Thirdly: It ruins the whole girl power message the film has as instead of any women can be equal/superior to men in any field through hard work and dedication, now it's just you can only be equal to the men if you're born special. If you're born normal then back to being a housewife to you! Ugh rant aside, please leave comments and critiques as always.

失敗作の神 God of Failed Work Spelror's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    i was about to go full aktuali by its the disney one, so i'll refrain.

Blog Entries
    Berserker of Forgiveness in Death
    Faceclaim

True Name: The Death Korps of Krieg; Krieger for short.
    Titles: Faceless Marchers to Death, Frantic Seekers of Divine Atonement
    Alignment: Lawful Mad
    Height: 180 cm
    Weight: 75 kg (excluding equipment)
    Other Qualifiable Classes: None
    Wish: Nothing from the Grail that is.
    Likes: The God Emperor, battling and dying against the enemies of Mankind
    Dislikes: The Xenos, the heretics, and the traitors.
    Place of Origins/Source: Krieg (Warhammer 40k)
    Talents: Fighting and dying
    Armaments: A Lucius Pattern Lasgun, a bayonet, and a trench shovel

Parameters:
    Strength: C
    Endurance: A
    Agility: C
    Mana: C
    Luck: E

Class Skill(s):
    Mad Enhancement: EX
    The Skill that characterizes the Class, raising basic parameters and strengthening one's physical abilities in exchange for hindering mental capacities and/or in exchange for their sense of reason. In some cases, it also affects and/or seals away some techniques, Personal Skills, and Noble Phantasms.

As the very embodiment of the ideal that every member of the Korps should strive for and be affected by Innocent Monster, the Krieger's mind is a tumultuous sea hidden beneath a thin layer of glass. While holding conversations and heeding orders is possible for them, should the prospect of combat arise, especially against the foes of the Imperium, they would automatically go into tunnel vision and their master would feel the frustrations of many commissars assigned to a Death Korp does when they are trying to restrain their fervor.

Personal Skills

Sacrifices for the Emperor: A
    "In life, war. In death, peace. In life, shame. In death, atonement."
    When the planet of Krieg finally returned to the Imperium's fold after 500 years of bloody war with the traitors, the Munitorum ordered them to deliver a tith of soldiers and to their surprise, 20 regiments were offered. This would be the beginning of the Death Korps' reputation of self-sacrifice to the fault as to them, their ancestors have sinned for betraying the Emperor so now in His name, no price is too great to accomplish the objective and earn the God-Emperor's forgiveness. For this, the Kriegers would unwaveringly march into battle as they are trained since birth, uncaring of their injuries or casualties to such a degree that it seems disturbingly machine-like for it will be worth it when they finally achieve atonement.

The Skill in practice is a composite skill of Battle Continuation, Protection of Faith, Determination of Steel, and Masochistic Constitution, all of which are at mid to high Ranks. All of this adds up to make Kreiger indomitable in both body and mind. Be it the most deliberating injuries or the strongest of mental influences, against their fortitude all shall be found wanting. However, the Skill cannot protect them against things such as illusions and it actually makes them extra susceptible to Instant Death attacks as the Krieger subconsciously accepts the attack.

Tactics: C++
    The tactical knowledge used not for one-on-one combat situations, but for battles where many are mobilized. Bonus modifiers are provided during the use of one's own Anti-Army Noble Phantasm or when dealing against an enemy Anti-Army Noble Phantasm. For the Krieger, the Rank has been reduced by Mad Enhancement by one but in exchange, bonuses are given if it's related to tench and siege warfare, two areas that the Death Korps excel at due to their mindset.

Innocent Monster: B
    An attribute possessed by Servants whose true history and existence have been distorted by the monstrous reputations and gossip they accrued across the course of their life and thereafter, without concern for the actual person's will or appearance. As a consequence, the Servant's abilities and appearance have been rendered to conform to the specifications of their legend. Incidentally, this Personal Skill cannot be removed.

Due to their... Disturbing approach to warfare and their lack of social skills, the Death Korps of Krieg have a rather poor reputation among the galaxy as insanely suicidal robots in the guise of a human to the point that they often need the commissars assigned to them to act as a liaison with the other Imperial Guard regiments and regimental commands. And that's not mentioning the rumors that the source of their unlimited numbers is the usage of cloning. For the Krieger, the Skill increases the Ranks of their Mad Enhancement and Sacrifices for the Emperor and the source of their Endless Numbers Skill. Additionally, this decreases their already low humanity even further.

Endless Numbers: C
    A Skill that is the materialization of the "rumors" that claim that the reason why the Death Korps can continually pump out tens of regiments after another each year despite Krieg being a radioactive wasteland while better-off worlds struggle to offer more than one regiment in a solar decade is that they use a technology known as a vitae wombs that allow artificial births. The truth of these rumors aside... The prevalence is enough that it manages to become a Skill thanks to Innocent Monster.

By expending magical energy, they can create vitae wombs that through expending more magical energy create copies of the Krieger. These copies are weaker than the Krieger as they have lower Ranks in Parameters and the Skills that did get retained (all but this Skill), completely lack the Noble Phantasms, cannot be more than 25 meters away from the original Krieger, and the more they are, the costlier to maintain their existence. However, in a fight to the death, even just one additional absolutely loyal person with a laser weapon could be the key to victory.

Noble Phantasm(s):
    May The God-Emperor Cleanse Our Sins with His Wrath Flames
    The Purging

Type: Anti-City
    Range: 1-999
    Maximum Number of Targets: ???
    The central narrative concerning the Death Korps and the event that shaped their culture today is the story of a man forced into desperation by traitors. When the Council of Autocrats of Krieg declared independence from the Imperium of Man and renounces the Emperor in 433.M40 due to resenting the Administratum's levies taking away the precious resources that they could be used to protect them from some hypothetical threats that could end their dictatorship of the planet. The resulting civil war between the loyalists and the traitors sundered the planet with the leader of the loyalists being Jurten, Colonel of the 83rd Krieg Regiment. Unfortunately for the loyalists, they were outnumbered and outmatched so the Colonel was forced to make the ultimate decision: If Krieg doesn't belong to the Emperor then no others shall own it. By utilizing a cache of nuclear weapons, he bathed the planet in nuclear flames and a fallout that would last even centuries later. Yet even this wasn't enough to eradicate the traitors and simply forced the two factions underground where they continued their bloody war for the next 500 years but it was enough to even the odds. This was called the Purging in the modern day.

This Noble Phantasm is the recreation of the Purging that can only be invoked if two conditions are fulfilled: The Kriger was betrayed in a major way by someone and they are completely outmatched by the dammed traitor. Once the conditions are met only then could the Krieger invoke its True Name which will manifest in a nuclear missile being launched at the location. The following explosion has enough power to level an entire city and there's still the resulting fallout to deal with, a combination that even the strongest Servant would struggle to survive but unfortunately for the traitor, its already great power (that is actually weakened as the Counter Force would tolerate something that can destroy the surface world) is increased several times further against them. Additionally, the nuke has the ability to "level the playing field" by weakening the traitor if they survive so that the Krieger could defeat them individually. An ultimate flip-the-table move, one can consider it.

However, despite its great power, it's extremely unlikely that the Krieger would get to use this because of its strict conditions to use and the costs of its usage. Aside from having a high chance of killing the Krieger themself if they were too close to the explosion (though they are thankfully immune to the radiation thanks to their equipment), the Noble Phantasm also causes high casualties and puts the secrecy of magecraft to risk if not immediately destroying it, not to mention the risk of a nuclear war being caused by the destruction of a city by an unknown nuke. Finally, the Noble Phantasm could only be used once before the Krieger loses it so wisdom when to use it is best.

Lore & Background:
    The information of the past of Krieg before the great betrayal was little but what was known is that it is a planet in the Segmentum Tempestus that specialized in manufacture and trade whose population in the billions ruled by a Council of Autocrats. However, the Council was plagued by de debauchery, corruption, and paranoia about the potential loss of their iron grip over the planet. They later would grow to resent the Adept Administratum's influences and the tithes they place on the government. This would continue to fester until the High Autocrat, the chairmen of the Council, declared independence from the Imperium of Man and renounced the God-Emperor in 433.M40.

The rebels quickly took most of the planet by force in the resulting civil war except Hive Ferrograd who was led by the infamous Colonel Jurten of the Krieg 83rd Imperial Guard regiment. Outnumbered and outmatched by the rebels and with no reinforcements coming, Jurten made the fateful decision of bombing the planet into a radioactive wasteland with the secret cache of nuclear weapons for if the planet doesn't belong to the God-Emperor then it shall belong to no one. So on the day of the Feast of the Emperor's Ascension, the atomic destruction of the planet's surface known as the Purging happened. In an instant, billions of people died from either the explosion or the nuclear winter, and the surface became a radioactive hell to this very day but the Purging did manage to wipe out enough of the rebels to make the war a fair one.

Despite this though, the civil war continued to wage for 500 years with the survivors simply forced to fight underground as well. Eventually, the planet would be littered with trenches, razorwire, shell craters, and corpses from both sides, where every inch of ground is gained only with the bloodiest of prices. Entire generations of men were raised and taught from birth to only fight and die, a basis for the future Death Korps. Eventually, in 949.M40 Krieg was finally brought back to the Imperium's folds through the sacrifices of innumerable loyalists as the last of the secessionist were killed.

When the Munitorum noticed Krieg's return and the planet's desolation, they placed a tithe for soldiers, and to their surprise, instead of just one, twenty whole regiments of soldiers were given to fight across the galaxy. And even after the creation of the Great Rift, the planet Krieg stands as one of the biggest exporters of soldiers despite their callous disregard for their own casualties, a pillar forever supporting the Imperium's weight from collapsing from internal strife and external enemies.

The Krieger is the embodiment of all the rumors, myths, legends, and stereotypes concerning the Death Korps of Krieg in the milky way galaxy by both friends and foes, manifested in the shape of an average Krieg guardsman, explaining why their traits are exaggerated than the average Krieger. Normally, they wouldn't accept being summoned by anyone who isn't an Imperial, especially by an unsanctioned
    Witch
    psyker
    but should it happen, they will take it as the will of the Emperor and would obey Him absolutely. Not to mention that summoning isn't the best idea as it would attract the attention of their patron god and with His attention to the world in question would likely bring in the attention of His rivals.

Personalty:
    Aside from the obvious traits of the disturbing lack of humanity and self-preservation in the name of completing the objective, the Krieger is a person with few words. Preferring to speak with their actions more than their words and when they do speak, they do it in a short precise monotone way that is often literal with the words' lack of any hidden meanings. Even if they are injured, they would still not let a single peep come out of their mouth that calls into question if their sense of pain is still functional. Combine with their brutal honesty, their social skills can only be described as pathetic so any expectations of them doing diplomacy should be discarded immediately.

Due to their history and culture, they absolutely despise betrayal and value repentance and discipline above all so what they lack in social skills, they more than make up for it with their absolute loyalty to their Master, willing to follow their given orders to the letter. However, due to their nature as the embodiment of how the galaxy sees the Death Korps, these four traits are the only traits they have and the only ones they will only have. As stereotypes and rumors are what comprise their everything instead of just being influenced by and wrapped in them like an average Servant, they cannot grow as an individual. To do so would be to deviate from their source and be altered forever so they are in truth quite a pitiful being. Otherwise, like all from the Imperium of Man, they despise all xenos, heretics to the Imperial Cult, and traitors.

Relationships:
    To Master:
    They will see their master as a superior commanding officer appointed by the God-Emperor as who else could summon them? So they will obey their words like a law down to the letters with the only exception being orders to retreat when their Mad Enhancement is at its peak aka the climax of the battle, a command seal might be needed to complete the battle. Otherwise, even if you were to mistreat them, they would still be loyal to you however do not do any heretical actions or sympathize with xenos or a hole is going to be burned in your body.

To the Emperor of Mankind:
    (Does a double take before doing the Sign of the Aquila while tears stream down their face)
    "The God-Emperor..."

To the Loyal Primarchs:
    "We bow to the God-Emperor's sons. (Then bows)"

To others from the Imperium:
    (Nods as they see a familiar face as an ally)

To the enemies of the Imperium:
    "Die. (Raises their lasgun and prepares to shoot)"

To Dawi Slayers:
    (Nods in understanding and appreciation despite how weird these squats are)

Author's Notes:
    This is an idea that I have had for a while and I immediately went: OMGE! This is genius. Are a bit disappointed about the relationship though. Feel free to add servants the Krieger should react to and other critiques.
    Last edited by TQG Imaginatorious; July 2nd, 2023 at 07:33 PM.