Page 2 of 188 FirstFirst 123471252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Create your own Modern Fiction Servants

The two profiles above have some seriously wanked up stats.
    Since when did Yukari show any kind of super strength?
    Same for Kenshin's strength. A+?
    Like he has anything close to Berserker's power
    Same for the EX agility. Fake Assassin would teach him the true instantaneous cut skill.
    Also I don't remember him ever resisting magic. It's not like the Servants get extra abilities just because they are summoned for the Grail War.

Bumping up the thread with a new Servant profile:

Name: Wade Wilson "But just call me Deadpool."
    Class: Assassin NINJA! "iiiah!"

Stats:

Strength: C
    Endurance: C++
    Agility: B+
    Magic: D
    Luck: A+
    "You are being a bit humble there, bro..."

Noble Phantasm:

- Doorknobs: Pair of guns that can assume any form and never run out of ammo. "OH YEAH!"

Type: Anti-Unit "Remember kids, my gunz don't kill people... I kill people."
    Maximum targets: 2 "...and anyone else getting in my way."

Class Skills:

Presence Concealment: E- "Ouch! that hurt man, really..."

Skills:

Battle Continuation: A

Mental Pollution: A "Is this a more sophisticated term for insane?"

Regeneration: B
    Ability to quickly restore the self after sustaining damage. The Servant can automatically heal from serious wounds at the expense of prana. At such level the regeneration borders the realm of resurrection. Nothing save for the destruction of the spiritual core can permanently kill the Servant. Although overusing this skill may leave both the Servant and Master without any prana to use. "Hey, don't forget the pain! Regeneration friggin' hurts!"

Fictional Awareness: A
    Ability to reach the mysterious "Fourth Wall" of Akasha.
    It's a skill very close to the True Magic, achieved by mere chance. For A rank the Servant can not only understand its entity as fictional character but even able to converse with the Author. (You missed the best part! Those little yellow boxes are so amusing! ) Miraculously this so-called "Breaking the Fourth Wall" works without spending an ounce of prana.

"WHAT? Is that all? Bro, it's so unfair. Where the hell is my background? You know being being homies with Cable and whatnot. Man, I even made the freakin' Big G envious of my size once. If you know what I mean..."
    Last edited by willyvereb; April 11th, 2011 at 04:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by willyvereb View Post
    The two profiles above have some seriously wanked up stats.
    Since when did Yukari show any kind of super strength?
    Same for Kenshin's strength. A+?
    Like he has anything close to Berserker's power
    Same for the EX agility. Fake Assassin would teach him the true instantaneous cut skill.
    Also I don't remember him ever resisting magic. It's not like the Servants get extra abilities just because they are summoned for the Grail War.
    Although, yukari could easily give herself super strength.

you know, boundary between strength and weakness or some random shit like that. boundary between slow and fast. boundary between whatever.
    <Satehi> I, satehi, thought of tentacles first for entirely inappropriate, disgusting, lewd and perverted reasons

Honk

Yet that doesn't count for regular strength.
    You can just say that Archer has A+ strength because if he could just reproduce Berserker's sword with his strength.
    Not to mention that Yukari NEVER showed such ability, even if she may. This suggestion borders the fanwank.

Yukari wouldn't even really need super stats.
    She could just will you out of existence in a way.
    -Insert witty signature here-

Yet she got her ass kicked by the Lunar forces.
    Seriously, Yukari isn't the strongest in her verse. Neither she can just "will out you from existence".

Well, she is a youkai?

Eh? tbh, we don't really much basis for how strong or weak her regular strength is.

we know Suika is probably the strongest (physically) in gensokyo, 'lol tearing down mountains with my bare hands, shattering the sky, ect.'

Also, Yamada Shiki (the emma with the ridiculously long name) is apparently surprisingly strong/powerful.

Yet she got her ass kicked by the Lunar forces.
    Seriously, Yukari isn't the strongest in her verse. Neither she can just "will out you from existence".
    I'm not too familiar with silent sinner in blue or whatever that was, but wasn't that on purpose so yuyuko go steal their sake or whatever? Or so I heard, haven't actually read it.
    <Satehi> I, satehi, thought of tentacles first for entirely inappropriate, disgusting, lewd and perverted reasons

Honk

I think she wasn't even trying TBH.
    She has the power to rewrite reality to her whims, she has powers that rival the god's.
    Yet, why would she loose to a group of super smart youkai that are very afraid of death?
    All in all, she was doing what she does best, trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Saint View Post
    Yukari wouldn't even really need super stats.
    She could just will you out of existence in a way.
    But would she bother?

EDIT: Bah. Fuggin' ninjas. Just like that firewall.

Well, that's why we shouldn't just give her EX stats in everything. It isn't like she's physically far above any Servant. Her ability is a gamebreaker but that's obvious.
    I remember hell having FTL speed though. Still Agility =/= speed as we know from Hassan's example.
    Since she's a caster I think she should get D and C rank stats, save for Endurance maybe.
    Magic and NP is obvious EX though.

Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Saint View Post
    I think she wasn't even trying TBH.
    She has the power to rewrite reality to her whims, she has powers that rival the god's.
    Yet, why would she loose to a group of super smart youkai that are very afraid of death?
    All in all, she was doing what she does best, trolling.
    Any proofs? That's just a fan excuse why she lose. Also I doubt Youkari has true reality warping powers. Altering and manipulating the boundaries is hax but not the kind that just erase you with a blink.

She doesn't really have a NP though.
    Nothing is really notable about her weapon/item wise.

Well, except maybe that fucking parasol of hers.

Well, that's why we shouldn't just give her EX stats in everything. It isn't like she's physically far above any Servant. Her ability is a gamebreaker but that's obvious.
    I remember hell having FTL speed though. Still Agility =/= speed as we know from Hassan's example.
    Since she's a caster I think she should get D and C rank stats, save for Endurance maybe.
    Magic and NP is obvious EX though.
    And maybe Territory Creation.

Well, her ability can be a Noble Phantasm as well.
    Also she has Chen and Ran as her summons.
    Remember Lancelot and Heracles had special abilities and techniques crystallized as NPs.
    @ringlhach: Well, that's part of her "boundary manipulation" power.
    Also as a caster she naturally gets that power.

Oh yeah, forgot about Heracles.

And what about Youmu?
    She could prove to be extremely deadly.
    You know, what with covering 200 yojana in a single slash.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Grant's Avatar
    Name: Lina Inverse
    A powerful sorceress specializing in destructive magic, she has acquired a reputation for utterly obliterating anything that gets in her way. Although her actions rarely result in the deaths of innocent people, this casual violence and her mercenary nature have led her to become very unpopular.

Class: Caster
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Strength: D
    Endurance: D
    Agility: C
    Magical Energy: A++
    Noble Phantasm: EX

Class Abilities:
    Territory Creation B: Can create a "Workshop" where all of her spells count as having the power of an additional verse.

Skills:
    Spellcraft A: Through natural talent and years of experience Lina can easily understand the inner workings of a spell and how to adjust the incantations to allow for far greater effect than the common version.
    Affinity for Chaos: From her long use of black magic and considerable studies all black magic spells Lina casts are counted as being one rank higher than they normally would be.

Noble Phantasm:
    Dragon Slave: A black magic spell that calls on the power of one of the Mao-o, this is the most powerful and destructive of all black magic spells. If used too close to the caster it is quite likely to kill them in the blast, even with the use of barriers.
    Type: Anti-Army Noble Phantasm
    Range: 1-99
    Maximum Target: 100 People

Demon's Blood Talismans:
    Four stones of unknown origin that may be linked to the power of the four Mao-o. These stones greatly enhance magical power and allow users to cast spells that they normally would be unable to use.
    Type: Support Noble Phantasm
    Range: 0
    Maximum Target: 1 Person

Giga Slave: The ultimate spell from Lina's world that invokes the Lord of Chaos, possibly bringing the being into the world. Lina considers it only a spell to use if the world itself is at risk. As the spell threatens the world by its very nature, even beginning an attempt to cast it will result in an immediate response by the Counter Force.
    Type: Anti-World
    Range: ?
    Maximum Target: 1-?

@ringlhach: Well, that's part of her "boundary manipulation" power.
    Also as a caster she naturally gets that power.
    Yeah, I know. Just because she's a Caster doesn't necessarily mean she's good at it, though.

But we don't know her physical stats. She could be down there, she could be below Servant level, she could be above servant level, who the hell knows, there aren't many feats to compare her to. We know that she's considered the among the most powerful of youkai, and has connection/is probably around the same level as Yuyuko and Suika.

Also, about the can't will you out of existence thing. Perfect Memento notes that she can also 'manipulate the boundary between fact and fiction' and she can easily destroy all of Gensokyo with ease. but just manipulating fact and fiction seems like it could easily be 'lol erase person from existence'.

And I'd say Suika deserves Ex ranked Str? Or at least A+++?

Honk

What about Yuuka?
    Has the Ultimate magic and it probably powerful enough physically to take on Suika or Yugi.

Any proofs? That's just a fan excuse why she lose. Also I doubt Youkari has true reality warping powers. Altering and manipulating the boundaries is hax but not the kind that just erase you with a blink.
    So, she didn't stage that entire invasion on purpose just to create a distraction so yuyuko could steal the lunarians treasure/sake?

Or do you mean the first invasion, where she let her youkai army get routed on purpose to teach them a lesson about greed and expansionism?

hmm? I know the latter was pretty much heavily implied in canon side materials.

Honk

I heard some calcs on Heracles's mythological feat. Notably holding up the entire sky in place of Atlas.
    The conclusion was that it about equals the strength to smash a mountain with brute force.
    Yeah, he never did show that. Just noting. Although it can be cause of the "lol Servants are weaker than the original" thing as even Illya's output were insufficient to power such monstrous force.

By the way I can see the later inhibiting Suika to show her full power. So anywhere from A+ to EX, I guess.